Stormclan Members of StormClan - Inactive List

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
To have your cats re-activated and added back into the role play, just comment below and let me know!

Leaders:

None.

Deputies:

Medicine Cats/Medicine Cat Apprentices:
Yellowblaze(TalaLeisu2)-Gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and heather eyes

Warriors
Massivefoot-(Smartone123)-Huge tom with silver fur and black spots throughout his pelt and dark silver stripes, ears, feet and tail with blue purple eyes
Grandwillow-(Smartone123)-Huge she-cat with white fur with dark silver spots on her back, dark gray feet, tail, ears, and muzzle with soft blue eyes
Strongclaw-(Gagababe101)-Black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes
Mosspelt-(Gagababe101)-Brown tortoiseshell she-cat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle
Hallowwind-(Smartone123)-Lanky dark gray tom with silky fur and a torn ear, blind eye, and scared shoulder; orange eyes.
Bubblestream (Smartone123) - fluffy light gray she-cat with dark gray spots and bright blue eyes
Holiday-(TalaLeisu2)-Pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green.
Burntheart-(TalaLeisu2)-Small black tom with green eyes.
Chillsnow (TalaLeisu2)-Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes
Roseleaf (forgetful) - a long furred tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Glaciersound (Smartone123) - large white tom with a soft gray muzzle and bright blue eyes
Yaletrunk (Smartone123) - large gray tom with amber eyes and a single white paw and ear
Brambleblaze (Smartone123) - brown tom with black stripes on his back and bright amber eyes
Holiday (TalaLeisu2)-Pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green.
Burntheart (TalaLeisu2)-Small black tom with green eyes.
Chillsnow (TalaLeisu2)-Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes
Juniperleaf (TheWOLFPACK15) - slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing- lean silver tom with spotted tabby stripes and pale yellow eyes

Apprentices
Bravepaw-(Wildwolfheart18)-dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes

Queens
Urio (Smartone123) - pretty brown and cream spotted she-cat, with creamy paws, belly, ears, tail tip and muzzle with hazel eyes (Mother of: Swirly, Kiki, Lion, and Poppy)

Kits
Holiday's Foster Litter
Honeykit (forgetful) - golden she-kit with blue eyes
Squirrelkit (TalaLeisu2) - ginger tom with green eyes
Urio's Litter
Swirly (Bluefire7777) -white tom with ginger and cream tabby marks and grey eyes
Lion (TeamPeeta694) -pretty brown and cream tabby she-cat with brown eyes
Poppy (Smartone123) - pretty tom with dark brown fur, white chest and paws and black tabby speckles with pale blue eyes
Kiki (Smartone123) - fluffy white she-cat with grey/brown tabby stripes along her back and paws. Has a short, black tail with brown on her face and light blue eyes

Elders
last edited on Apr 16, 2018 at 01:09AM

Stormclan 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
To have your cats re-activated and added back into the role play, just comment and let me know!
To have your cats re-activated and added back into the role play, just comment and let me know!
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
I've got the cats back I want so all my others you can just delete from here. Quietstep I said passed away and Hushpool is back haha.
Okay!
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
I said all of my cats were dead though I could bring back spottedlily as an elder with streamripple if we want a cute old couple I forgot I had her
Gotcha, Blue!
Placing Tala and Forgetful's cats here until further notice.
6 months ago KatieK102 said…
Placing Tala and Smart's here until claimed.
5 months ago smartone123 said…
should i bring anyone back?