Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes.

Deputy:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cats:
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors:
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes (Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)[/]
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes [i](Mate: Flaxenrose)

Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens:
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits:
Raindapple's Litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders:
Streamripple-(Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (retired due to injury)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall

last edited on Jan 10, 2019 at 06:09PM

Stormclan 23616 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7351-7400 of 23616

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
It's Flaxenrose she seems to have a bit of a fever which is strange for this time of the year I'm hoping to nip it quickly I've given her herbs already but if it gets worse I worry for her and the kits...a sickly queen kitting can be dangerous...I don't want to worry you I just wanted to let you know of the situation...the fever is slight now and I don't expect it to develop further if all goes well -Merryberry
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
what ever you say. *nuzzles Bloodkit* my little Bloodkit!
Skyheart

*nods* yea why wouldnt i?
Flintstripe
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods, immediately full of worry* Is there anything I can do to help her? -Darkmist

*purrs and curls up at his paws* -Bloodkit

Well then have faith that the rest of the date will be just as good if not better. *flicks his shoulder with his tail* -Treetail
I was wondering if you know if she has a history with sickness it's just so strange to have a fully grown warrior get a fever in late newleaf -Merryberry
*shakes his head* I don't think I've ever seen her sick before. -Darkmist
Mmm...perhaps I'll go find Brownnut see if he knows anything...for now though just make sure she rests and stays hydrated and takes her medicine I have Hushpool keeping an eye on her too if it gets worse I might need your help moving her to the medicine cat den as well to protect the kits already here fever is even more dangerous for kits and I don't want an epidemic on my hands with fever we were fortunate to have a mild leaf bare -Merryberry
*nods* Thank you, Merryberry. *pads hurriedly into the nursery and lays down beside his mate* -Darkmist
*nods and pads off to find Brownnut was resting in the shade eating a mouse for himself* Uncle Brownnut can I ask you something? -Merryberry

Of course dear something on you mind says standing and shaking out his dark brown fur* -Brownnut

Does Flaxenrose have a history with sickness? Shes caught a mild fever around this time thats ery strange for adult cats... -Merryberry

*sighs* Yes she was a very sickly kit. She was born at the end of leaf-bare and her and litter caught a terrible sickness it took the lives of all her three siblings and our adult sister who cared for them...perhaps its coming up again...for her sake I hope not... -Brownnut

*sleep in her nest quietly her breathing still seemed labored and she was quite warm* -Flaxenrose
*picks up the still moist moss and gently touches it to her head, trying to help cool her* -Darkmist

I'm sure she'll be all right, Darkmist. -Hushpool

*nods slightly* -Darkmist
*nods a bit grimly* Once Yellowblaze has rested I will consult him about this...don't worry Uncle Brownnut I will take care of Flaxen the best I can and her unborn kits *with that she quickly goes back to the medicine cat den* -Merryberry

*she moved a bit in the nest clearly uncomfortable even in sleep* -Flaxenrose
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*Glares at Bloodkit and her father, but perks up once Hushpool returns. Scrambles back over to her mother and nuzzles her head into her chest* ~ Thunderkit

*Adrenalin and excitement fuels him the longer they chase the scent, until he finally skids to a halt, ears perked forward* "It's in that clearing," *Murmurs, gesturing into a clearing a few paces away, surrounded by trees* ~ Thorntail

*His smirk widens as he eyes her* "Maybe Redshadow could use some practice before taking on another real rabbit... how do you feel about being our rabbit, Sweetbriar?" ~ Falconstar

*Shakes his head* "Not really. I just wanted out of camp to strech my legs, honestly." ~ Duskstorm
*grooms Thunderkit* You little troublemaker. -Hushpool

*moves in his way* Thorntail. No. It's too dangerous. -Blackpelt

I uh...Um....-Sweetbriar

No offense, but I honestly think I'd crush her. *looks at the warrior who wasn't even half his size* -Redshadow

N-No! I can do it! *tries to remain confident* -Sweetbriar
Maybe rabbit then you know I love a good run *smiles shaking out her fur* Now that Treetail is a warrior I've found myself bored around camp -Sheepfluff
last edited over a year ago
*continues bathing her, trying to cool her down* -Darkmist

*pads over to Rainpaw* Hi. -Wrenflight
*Blinks up at her with wide, innocent eyes, and mews sweetly* ~ Thunderkit

*Rolls his eyes* "I don't know what you think standing in front of me is going to accomplish, Blackie. I'm not opposed to jumping over you, and landing in the clearing." *His eyes soften as he flicks him with his tail* "Quit worrying so much. It's me." ~ Thorntail

*Shakes his head, smirk still in tact* "Don't worry about her, Redshadow. Sweetbriar never passes up the chance to remind others of how fast she is, so this can be a sort of test for her too. We'll see if she's as good as she claims." ~ Falconstar

*Leads the way* "I can relate to being bored. Every since MoonClan returned to their own camp and the rogues have been defeated, things have been pretty quiet around here. I'm not saying I want something bad to happen, but... I wouldn't oppose some excitement." ~ Duskstorm
I know it's been two moons already since all of that. I'm surprised nothing else has happened *chuckles a bit* Something bad always seems to happen to clans after awhile -Sheepfluff

Hey Wrenflight *says scraping more moss off trees* -Rainpaw
Yes yes, as cute as that is you need to be nice to your father and sister. *says sternly* -Hushpool

That's why I'm worried. I don't want anything happening to you. -Blackpelt

*flicks her ear slightly, meeting his gaze with her own challenging one* You're on. -Sweetbriar

Want some help? -Wrenflight
*Looks to Skyheart and Bloodkit and narrows her eyes, before looking back to Hushpool* *Develops an interest in her paws, and licks one of them experimentally* ~ Thunderkit

"Please, I'm practically invincible." *Licks his nose, nudges his shoulder with his head, before pushing gently past him and slipping into the clearing* ~ Thorntail

*Glances at Redshadow* "Better get into position," *advises simply* ~ Falconstar

"Well, here's to hoping that we have peace for a bit longer." ~ Duskstorm
*nuzzles her* -Hushpool

*follows close behind him* Thorntail...-Blackpelt

*nods slowly then moves behind the bushes* -Redshadow

*readies herself* -Sweetbriar
Cheers to that even if life gets a bit boring *purrs* So where are we off to today? -Sheepfluff
•narrows his eyes at Thunderkit stubbornly and licks Bloodkit•
Skyheart

•rolls his eyes trying to keep himself from chuckling•
Flintstripe
*nuzzles against him, purring* -Bloodkit

What's with the eye roll huh? *purrs and leads him to a tiny clearing surrounded by trees with large roots* -Treetail
•purrs• well maybe I don't fully believe that you have something amazing planned
Flintstripe

•watched them and return to his nest and sighs•
Foxkit
How rude! I put a lot of thought into this date, you know. *stops* Go ahead and wait here. I'll be back. *hurries off into the trees* -Treetail
*Pokes her paw a few times, before purring and rubbing her head aganist it* ~ Thunderkit

*Stops and looks impatiently back at him* [/i]"What?"[/i] *Hisses, keeping his voice down* ~ Thorntail

*Waits a few minutes, allowing everyone to get into position, before snarling and darting towards 'the rabbit'* ~ Falconstar

"Depends on what we're hunting, I guess. You said rabbit, right? So an open area would be ideal." ~ Duskstorm
*pets Thunderkit with her paw gently* -Hushpool

Just please be careful. *whispers back* -Blackpelt

*dashes away from him, moving back and forth while trying to scent Redshadow's position* -Sweetbriar

*moves quietly, watching to see where she'd go* -Redshadow
East then maybe towards the farm my old hunting grounds lots of a rabbit burrows out there -Sheepfluff
•watches him go curiously and sits down and waits•
Flintstripe

Hushpool I want attention too you know!
Skyheart
*shortly returns with four voles dangling from his jaws by their tails* I brought lunch! -Treetail

Oh I'm sure you do. *purrs and leans her head back, licking his neck* -Hushpool
•purrs loudly and looks down at Thunderkit victoriously then starts to groom Bloodkit•
Skyheart

•watches him a bit surprised• four voles?! Wow nice.
Flintstripe
*curls her tail around Thunderkit, pulling her against her chest**rubs her muzzle against Skyheart's cheek* -Hushpool

*purrs and nuzzles against his paw* -Bloodkit

Yea wasn't particularly easy. *chuckles and sets them down in front of him* You pick yours. *settles down beside him* -Treetail
Sorry if I'm not on much in this week on a trip at the moment

Hushpool why does Thunderkit hiss at me?
Skyheart

•purrs picking two of the voles• Thanks and I bet! Four voles is a lot!
Flintstripe
"I'm always careful," *retorts* *Flicks his muzzle with his tail* "Stop worrying so much. We've got this." *Turns back around and stalks around the bush, finally catching sight of the badger* *It was digging at the ground, it's back turned to them* ~ Thorntail

*Purrs and rubs aganist her chest* ~ Thunderkit

*Pelts after her, driving her towards Redshadow* ~ Falconstar

*Blinks* "Your old home? Isn't that.... you know... a little bit too far away?" ~ Duskstorm
Its just the meadows just out of the edge of the forest were not gonna go past the pastures all the way to barn but I thought I'd be fun to get out of the forest for a bit you said you wanted to stretch your legs -Sheepfluff
•reaches the stream and stops walking and looks at Shiverpaw• Do you want to keep going or head back to camp?
Sunheart
She seems to have quite a temper. She gave Bloodkit some pretty fierce whacks. Hopefully she gets over it soon. -Hushpool

*takes the other two* Like I said, I wanted today to be special. -Treetail

*follows beside him, watching and analyzing carefully* -Blackpelt

*jumps out of the bushes, reaching his paws out to grab Sweetbriar* -Redshadow

*ducks and weaves to the side, slipping gracefully from his grasp* -Sweetbriar

*stumbles forward, the force after she slipped from under him sending him off balance, but he quickly bounced back* -Redshadow

*waits a distance behind them, watching for Falconstar's next move* -Sweetbriar
•purrs• well I mean it is already
Flintstripe

•huffs• well that's not nice
Skyheart
I know. I'll try to see if I can get her to soften up. -Hushpool

*ears perk happily* Really? -Treetail
I mean why wouldn't it? You went out of your way for me to do this all!
Flintstripe

You better if she acts out again I might have to punish her!
Skyheart
"Well, if you're sure you know where we're going, then lead the way, I guess." ~ Duskstorm

"Let's start back to camp." ~ Shiverpaw

*Purrs and buries her face in Hushpool's chest, eyes closing happily* ~ Thunderkit

*Circles around until he was at the badger's flank, then snarls and charges towards it, leaping onto its back* ~ Thorntail

*Circles around until he was a few lengths behind Sweetbriar, the wind blowing in his favor* *Steps carefully, taking great care to not step on anything that would give him away* ~ Falconstar
She's too young for much punishment. *strokes her back softly with her paw* -Hushpool

Well...I wanted to. I thought it'd be nice to do something like this. To see if I can see you possibly in a different light than just my best friend. -Treetail

*follows his lead, digging his fangs into the badger's leg while lashing out at its neck* -Blackpelt

*backs into the bushes again, repositioning and watching even closer* -Redshadow

*paces in a small circle, her eyes squinted as she watched carefully for the next move* -Sweetbriar
*Purrs softly, eyes still squeezed shut, and mews* ~ Thunderkit

*The badger howls with rage and starts thrashing, kicking out* - badger
*Snarls and latches onto it's neck, digging his fangs in* ~ Thorntail

*Gradually moves closer to her, then pauses* *Leaps, aiming to startle her towards Redshadow* ~ Falconstar
*leans her head down and nuzzles her* My cute little Thunderkit. You need to be nicer though. Your father and sister love you just as much as I do. -Hushpool

*kicks up his hind legs, sinking his claws into the badger's neck* -Blackpelt

*stays in place momentarily before giving a small smirk and taking off into the bushes* -Sweetbriar

*watches her run in the opposite direction of him before exiting the bushes* Well, with a real rabbit you'd give chase. So I guess we give chase. *runs after her at a sprint* -Redshadow
•nods• let's get going then. •purrS•
Sunheart

•huffs• well she is being mean and needy...•licks Bloodkit• unlike her sister who is being a gentle little kit.
Skyheart

Well and what do you see me as? •looks st him curiously taking a bite of the hole•
Flintstripe
Didn't she bite your paw just moments ago? *laughs a bit* -Hushpool

I still see you as my best friend. *smiles a bit* But, I could see myself thinking something different. Maybe by the end of this date. Maybe after the second date. The idea of finding out does kind of excite me though. *licks his nose* Who knows, maybe I'll fall madly in love with you. -Treetail
•cuffs him playfully• Guess we will see then won't we?
Flintstripe

It was a playful bite!
Skyheart
True. *purrs* -Hushpool

Mmhmm. I do want to test something again though. *turns Flintstripe's head with his tail then slowly moves his tongue into his mouth again**keeps this going for a few moments before moving his head back* Oh yea. I could definitely see myself getting used to that. *grins* -Treetail
Know it like the back of my paw where do you think I go for alone time? *purrs and pushs through the brush* -Sheepfluff
•blinks stunned for a few moments• R-really? •blushes•
Flintstripe

•nuzzles bloodkit again• I don't care what anyone says she is great
Skyheart

•watches them then looks at his mother and siblings•
Foxkit
They both our! They're ours. -Hushpool

*jumps to her paws and starts sniffing around the den* -Bloodkit

Mmhmm. *takes a bite of a vole, swallowing before speaking again* I told you, I think my upbringing made me fluid to the idea of gender and my sexuality. Tom, she-cat, I don't care. I just want a connection. As far as toms go though, you're definitely one of the best looking I've seen. -Treetail