Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 31229

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
Oh it's fine •purrs• like I said I've moved on I still have them in my heart so they are never gone
Streamripple

•pads back o them with some new moss•
Tigerfang
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(I thought that Tigerfang was getting a mouse XD That's why I had him go get it. My mind completely read the sentence as a "Nice mouse".)

(Smiles and looks over at Tigerfang)-Juniperleaf
I thougt he was getting moss haha

•nods• thank! •looks back at juiniperleaf•
Streamripple

•sits down besides his mate•
Tigerfang
(Paws the moss and looks at Streamripple) Would you want us to switch it out for you?-Juniperleaf
•shakes his head• I'm fine I may be hold it not that old
Streamripple
(Purrs)Just checking. (Looks at her mate)Should we go see if we could do anything else?-Juniperleaf
•nods• yea let's do that •nods to Streamripple and starts to pad away•
Tigerfang

•nods his thanks• you two have fun. •purrs and starts to fix up his bedding•
Streamripple
(Nods to Streamripple, purring)It was nice talking to you (Pads after Tigerfang)-Juniperleaf
•nods to her• stop by any time you wanna talk
streamripple

•waits for her•
Tigerfang
(Pads up beside him)Streamripple is nice.-Juniperleaf
•nods• he is friendly to everyone •purrs• don't get on his bad side though
Tigerfang
(Purrs)I would hate to be an enemy cat crossing the border. (Presses against him and nuzzles his cheek)So, what else can we do?-Juniperleaf
if you want we could re enforce the walls of camp *purrs at her touch* but that would require you to get your paws dirty *teases*
Tigerfang
(Nudges him purring)I can manage a little dirt on my paws.-Juniperleaf
Good! Lets get started then *heads towards the camps walls* we need more brambles.
Tigerfang
(Nods)I'll look around from the outer perimeters of the camp wall. Maybe there are a couple laying around.-Juniperleaf
•nods• I'll see what I can do inn here •flicks her nose with his tail • don't get into any trouble now
Tigerfang

•pads into camp•
Crowtail
(Purrs and butts her head on his shoulder gently)Me? Get into trouble?(licks his cheek and pads off out of camp, nodding to Crowtail in greetings)-Juniperleaf
•nods to her• hi juiniperleaf
Crowtail

•purrs watching her go and goes to check the walls•
Tigerfang

What are we going to do about crow and mouse
(Smiles)Hello Crowtail. (Tilts head) did you just come back from a patrol?-Juniperleaf

I really don't know. :/
Uh something like that *purrs* where are you heading off to?
Crowtail

ahh okay
Off to gather some bramble.Me and Tigerfang are fixing up the walls. Do you want to help?-Juniperleaf
•looks hesitant and nods• sure might as well •purrs• lead the way
Crowtail
(Smiles and nods, walking out)-Juniperleaf
*follows her out and is hesitant to ask* hey Juniperleaf could you give me some tips on something?
Crowtail
(Blinks and looks at him)Uh, sure. What do you want tips on?-Juniperleaf
•looks embarrassed• well I kinda like this she cat..
Crowtail
(Looks at him in surprise before smiling and turning her full attention to him)Really now? And who is this lucky she-cat? Is she pretty? Have you two gotten close? (Purrs)-Juniperleaf
*paws at the ground awkwardly* well yes but its a bit complicated....
Crowtail
(Blinks)How so? Does she like another tom?-Juniperleaf
Well i dont know that answer but its not that..
Crowtail
Well spit it out. What is it?-Juniperleaf
she....she isn't from this clan..
Crowtail
(Blinks)Oh. Where is she from? If she's a rogue or loner I'm sure you could convince her to join the clan.-Juniperleaf
*looks at her surprised she isn't going off on him* she's from Goldenclan..
Crowtail
(Eyes widen)A GoldenClan cat? But isn't that against clan rules?-Juniperleaf
*flattens his ears* i know i know....
Crowtail
(Lays her tail on his shoulder sympathetically) I'm not really use to clan customs, but I'm sure you'll figure something out... But why confide in me with this information?-Juniperleaf
well you aren't from this clan originally so i thought maybe you could help me out since you and tigerfang are together now.
crowtail
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
ALRIGHT GUYS, I'm on summer vacation now, so hopefully I'll have time to RP!

Wolf, wanna just assume that Berrypaw and Galewing are hunting?

*Pads out of his den and lets his gaze roam around camp, making sure that everything was in order* ~ Falconstar

*Grooms his fur, lazily* ~ Duskstorm

*Pokes her head in the apprentice den* "Hey, Snowpaw?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Pads over to Sunpaw, his usual dry expression in tact* "Ready for training?" ~ Thorntail
last edited over a year ago
WOOOOO!

*pokes his head up* Right here!
snowplow

*looks up at him* you know you can be a bit happier about saying it *purrs*
Sunpaw
*Grins* "Wanna see if your mentor will take us out?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Flicks him on the nose with his tail but doesn't respond, instead turning around to pad out of camp* ~ Thorntail
*frowns and follows him out* what are we doing today?
Sun paw

*nods* yea that sounds great! *gets up and starts to pad towards the den entrance* lets go find him first
Snowpaw
"Battle training," *responds* "It's about time you learn how to fight." ~ Thorntail

*Follows him* "I can't believe you got the clan leadeer as your mentor," *says in awe* ~ Shiverpaw
•makes a face• do we have to do battle training?
Sunpaw

It's the that big of a deal •chirps• he is just cat like us but just the leader •purrs•
Snowpaw
*Glances back at him and raises an eye* "Of course. You haven't learned how to fight yet." ~ Thorntail

*Shakes her head* "If he's the clan leader that makes him one of the best warriors in the whole clan! That is a big deal!" ~ Shiverpaw
*shrugs* i guess your right *pads up to Falconstar* Hey Falconstar!
Snowplow

*flattens his ears slightly* oh okay *pads after him*
Sunpaw
(Katie you're back! :D Also, Tangle sorry for going AWOL on you. I've been having computer problems)

(Smiles)Well I don't think that I'll be much help. All I can tell you is to listen to your heart.-Juniperleaf

(Looks at Berrypaw)Are you ready to catch your first prey? (Purrs)-Galewing
all good

*brightens up* yea i guess your right
Crowtail
(Nods)I hope everything works out for you. (Purrs)-Juniperleaf