(Apprentice: Shadowpaw)

Deputy
Tangleblaze(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and saphire blue eyes

Medicine Cat
Yarrowleaf(smartone123)-brown-yellow tom

Medicine Cat Apprentice
none

Warriors
Cottontail(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful long furred light grey she-cat with bright green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
(Apprentice: Mistypaw)
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes
Rightheart(smartone123)-hansome raven colored tom with heather colored eyes and black stripes
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-golden brown tom with green eyes
(Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Brilliantsight(smartone123)-white tortoiseshell tom with long hair and dark blue eyes
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
(Apprentice: Tawnypaw)
Roseshine(TeamPeeta649)-tan she-cat with black and white spots and blue eyes
Eaglestone(smartone123)-small white headed tom with bright amber eyes and white splashed chest
Peachmist(TeamPeeta649)-small tabby she-cat with light brown eyes
Goldenblaze(smartone123)-very pretty gold she-cat
(Apprentice: Vinepaw)
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Lionroar(Bluefire7777)-tan golden brown tom with brown tipped tail and paws with thick neck fur and yellow eyes
Honeyfoot(Bluefire7777)-dark golden brown she-cat with bright orange eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes (is gay)
(Apprentice: Willowpaw)
Moonfrost(Moonfrost00)-silver spotted she-cat with blue eyes
(Apprentice: Callapaw)
Shadowfax(LordofSeaguls)-handsome white tom
Lightstream(brownstar)-black tom with a white spot on his head and red eyes
Moonfang(Spottedtail139)-pure black she-cat with long pure white fangs
Frostfern(Skystorm101)-shiny white she-cat with light silver-tabby splotches and lime green eyes
Shine(brownstar)-white she-cat with ginger paws and blue eyes
Rivermist(River-the-Cat)-grey dappled she-cat with green eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Boulderstep(tanglebelly)-grey tabby tom
(Apprentice: Blackpaw)
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
(Apprentice: Featherpaw)
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Lilypad(TeamPeeta649)-light brown she-cat with a white patch over one eye, a white muzzle, and grey eyes
Flintrock(tanglebelly)-dark blue/gray tom with green eyes
Silvershine(littledipper16)-pretty,slende­r,s­ilv­er tabby shecat with yellow eyes
Oakbrush(JustBe3)-black, white, and brown tom with blazing blue eyes

Apprentices
Mistypaw(KatieK102)-pretty she-cat with light gray fur with darker stripes, one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and bright blue eyes
Tawnypaw(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Vinepaw(tanglebelly)-orangy brown tom with bright green eyes and white paws
Callapaw(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpaw(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes
Featherpaw(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat
Willowpaw(smartone123)-gray she-cat with black stripes and white spots with blue eyes
Shadowpaw(tanglebelly)-large dark brown tom with three black stripes stretching from his forehead to the base of his tail and green eyes
Mousepaw(smartone123)-fluffy light grey she-cat with brown ear tips and brown eyes

Queens
Goldenblaze: Kits:Forestkit, Leafkit, & Amberkit

Kits
Blackkit(Blazingshadow)-gray tom with blue eyes
Forestkit(Spottedtail139)-black and brow tabby tom with forest green eyes
Leafkit(smartone123)-pretty gold white dappled she-cat
Amberkit(brownstar)-black tom with amber eyes
Whitekit(TreefrogErin)-lovely golden she-cat dappled in white

Elders
Saga(smartone123)-bitter sweet colored,very uncept with scars a nicks everywhere
Icepath(kittehluva)-white she-cat with blue eyes
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Fleecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Jul 29, 2013 at 06:01AM

Stormclan 29863 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14251-14300 of 29863

over a year ago smartone123 said…
rolls eyes at him-eaglepaw
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm still here for you. -Roseshine
smiles"ya you are"-brilliantsight
*smiles* -Roseshine
licks her cheeck-brilliantsight
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*looks at spottedkit*
Streamripple

*wacths the other kits play*
Oakkit

*looks at him* we should snaek out again!
Tigerkit
*purrs* -Roseshine

Yea. -Scorchkit
"yes dad?"looks back up,then at tigerkit,hearing what he said and wanting to join-spottedkit
over a year ago fynnster said…
*limps into camp all with a long scratch down her side, blood oozing out of a slit in her lip and a crumpled ear* oohh...*moans* -Sedgepaw

*runs over to her* Sedgepaw!!! -Bramblepaw and Oatpaw
*hurries over* What happened? -Nightstar
*rushs out of his den* what now!
Breezewing

*snuggles next to gemsoul*
Buckheart

*looks at spotedkit* you need a bath..
Streamripple
*looks at them* ReedClan...attacked me....Splashpaw...SAVAGES!...*collapses making a big scene* -Sedgepaw (she knows she's lying through her teeth lol but you're not supposed to know that)
Hello? :(
Hello? :(
Haha okay!

*goesd back and gets his marigold and cobweb* so much dfighting.....m
Breezewing
Son of a bitch xD lol ~Alisia

*purrs* -Gemsoul

*growls* -Nightstar
*looks at her* They attacked me from behind while I was hunting...-Sedgepaw
Splashpaw did? -Nightstar
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*watches Tigerkit and his siblings play out of the corner of his eyes* ~Whiteriver

*pads up to him and nudges him* Hey, did you hear? Sedgepaw was attacked. ~Beigestorm

What? *draws ears back momentarily distracted and finds himself staring at her limping form into the medicine den* That's weird. Sedgepaw's usually so careful...*looks at Hushpool* ~Whiteriver

You should talk to her. *winks and pads away* ~Beigestorm

*looks up at them as they speak eyes widening heart pounding* ~Aloepaw
last edited over a year ago
Yes...*says eyes glazing in pain* yes and....*looks at Coralpaw, Aloepaw, and Peachpaw in turn with a look that could either be a twisted smile or a grimace* and Creekripple. -Sedgepaw

*jumps in visible shock* -Oatpaw

*turns to stone eyes widening* -Bramblepaw

*leans forward eyes widening nervously* -Tanpaw

*curls tail around self* -Slushpaw
over a year ago Silverblaze206 said…
worried
*whimpers* -Coralpaw
*flinches* -Peachpaw

*looks at her grandmother* What should we do? -Hushpool

Check the bored. Take a patrol of Beigestorm, Ravenbeak, Briarcloud, and Whiteriver with you. *looks at Briarcloud* I know you'll be able to keep them all under control. *looks back to Hushpool* If you see any ReedClan cats do not do anything. I just want you to observe the border for a bit. -Nightstar

*dips head* Yes, Nightstar. *walks to the enterence* -Hushpool

*follows her* -Ravenbeak
*looks at her* Okay Nightstar. I'll do my best *croaks* ~Briarcloud

*gasps audibly and curls inward eyes widening looking from Peachpaw to Coralpaw* ~Aloepaw

*gasps and trips and looks up angrily* They what? ~Shinespirit

*licks Peachpaw's cheek* Do you want to come along or stay? ~Beigestorm

*flicks tail* She stays, Beigestorm. She's safe here. *lays her tail on her shoulder comfortingly* ~Skyflight
I don't want you to go! He could hurt you! *buries her face in Beigestorm's fur* -Peachpaw

Come on Whiteriver. -Hushpool
*follows her with a last look at Tigerkit, Jaykit, Jadekit, Wingkit, and Lightkit then follows her out of the camp* ~Whiteriver

*pats her back* That's why I have to go, Peachpaw. I have to protect my Clan. *eyes her sincerely* ~Biegestorm

*stands up shakily* I...what? ~Shinespirit
Then I'm coming with you. -Peachpaw

*walks out with Briarcloud* -Ravenbeak

*leads the patrol towards the border* -Hushpool
*glances at whiteshiver* wondering why he was wacthing them...
Tigerkit

*looks at shinespirt* shinespirt I don't think you should go..
Tangleblaze

*licks gemsouls head*
Buckheart

*glances in the nursery and smirks at gemsoul*
Bumblehive
*buries her face in his fur* -Gemsoul

I don't know...-Scorchkit
*leans against him* I don't have to. *mumbles* ~Shinespirit

*bares teeth at Bumblehive* Don't smile at my daughter you filth! *bristles and unsheathes claws* Don't you even look at her! ~Roughfall

No Peachpaw you shouldn't you could get....*lets the sentence trail off* Fine *says after a hesitation and looks at Skyflight* ~Beigestorm

*narrows eyes* Actually Peachpaw, I wanted to talk to you about something. ~Skyflight
*looks at scorchkit* well what ever!
Tigerkit

*licks her head* come on let's get you out of the nursery..your not a kit *laughs*
Buckheart
*shivers staring at the ground* -Coralpaw (I just realized Coralpaw has no StormClan friends because she never speaks, and the only people have spoken to her have made fun of her for being 'unable' to talk :o how sad!! the only reason she doesn't talk is because of what her father did her!)

Oh great *glares at Sedgepaw* You broke her! *leans against her mother lovingly* -Graypaw
worried
*pads over to her sister and leans against her* Coralpaw....is this why you weren't talking? Did you know? ~Aloepaw

*watches them and draws ears back looking pleadingly at Sedgepaw* ~Shinespirit
*looks at him* maybe I was looking for my son ever thought of that? And why would I look at your daughter?
Bumblehive

*licks her cheek* you seem angry...
Tangleblaze
But I wanna go with him! -Peachpaw

*shivers* -Gemsoul

*shrugs* -Scorchkit
angry
*shakes head still shaking* Not angry. ~Shinespirit

*takes a step forward so that he is practically touching Bumblehive's nose* I don't know, Bumblehive, why don't you tell me! ~Roughfall

Well this is really important, Peachpaw. I need you and your sisters. There's something I've got to know. Afterwards you can join Beigestorm on patrol. *points toward an empty corner of camp* ~Skyflight

(the angry faces are Roughfall)
*whimpers* -Peachpaw

*gets up and hurries over to her father* Daddy...*presses her face in his fur* -Gemsoul
sad
*takes a deep breath glaring at Shinespirit and Graypaw before saying quietly* It wasn't pleasant for me either. -Sedgepaw
Yay!

*looks at him calmly* I don't know roughfall how about you explain your anger. *licks his paws*
Bumblehive

*frowns* okay I'm going to get some sleep shinespirt wake me if you need me..*walks to the warriors den and curls up*
Tangleblaze

*sighs and nudges her* come on gemsoul
Buckheart
Nice Brennen, she finds out that the guy who raped her and forced her to have kits is back and she's all freaking out and you just leave her! XD -Tala

*looks at her paws* ~Shinespirit

*looks at Coralpaw sadly* I'm so sorry....~Aloepaw

*flicks tail and indicates they all should follow her to the empty part of camp* ~Skyflight

*hisses his warm breath into Bumblehive's eyes* I don't have to tell you. But I will tell Nightstar. *pats his daughters head and walks away allowing her to lean on him as they go putting himself between her and Bumblehive* ~Roughfall
I'm so scared, Daddy..... What if I really am pregnant....-Gemsoul
*licks her ear* Then you chose what to do with the kits. If you want to raise them, if you want someone else to raise them, if you want to have any part in their lives...*flicks tail to Berrykit and Boulderkit* But Gemsoul...I wasn't kidding when I said we need to tell Nightstar. ~Roughfall

*follows Skyflight with Coralpaw and Peachpaw* ~Aloepaw
I know. I know we need to tell her. -Gemsoul
*wacths him go with a smrik* and what do you have to prove it?
Bumblehive

*wacths camp*
Firepaw

*sighs and stays up thinking*
Tangleblaze

*sits alone waiting for gemsoul to come back*
Buckheart
sad
*looks at her paws when she sits down next her sisters not talking* -Coralpaw
sad
*licks her nose* It won't be easy, Gemsoul, but you'll have us with you the entire time. We're here to protect you. ~Roughfall

*looks at each of them in turn and takes a deep breath* This will be difficult for you. That's why I asked you all to come together. Each of you, throughout your lives, has reacted differently. Coralpaw *addresses her* You have had a silent, and lonely existence. I think that you, of all your siblings, will have a harder time talking about it. But you, like all your siblings, will have relief when this is over. *looks at Aloepaw* You always stood up for your beliefs, and your morality. You found Firepaw, and took care of each other. Even after the attack, you found faith in him. I think your strength will come in handy for your sisters right now. ~Skyflight

*nods slowly not taking her eyes off of her* ~Aloepaw

*looks at Peachpaw* You did not react well at all until Beigestorm managed to pull you out of a shell. I still see you flinch, sometimes, at loud noises. This will be a challenge for you as well, but I think the results will be satisfying for you. *takes a deep pause to allow them to let this sink in* Girls...you don't have to answer beyond your comfortability right now, but we will need all the stories before it's too late. ~Skyflight

*stares at her starting to shake* ~Aloepaw

What happened...*looks at each girl in turn* between you and your father? ~Skyflight
surprise
Cheese-its Tala, do you think you wrote enough?!!

*stiffens eyes widening and stares at her paws refusing to look up* -Coralpaw
*stares at her paws* -Peachpaw

*nods* -Gemsoul
*draws back some and looks at her paws as well* ~Aloepaw

*nods expecting this kind of response* You are okay now, girls. No one will hurt you, and you should not be ashamed of what happened to you. But we need to know, because he might be doing it to someone else now. ~Skyflight
He used to call me his little doll *says suddenly not looking up* He would take me out into the forest and he--*cuts off and draws back all her muscles clenching* -Coralpaw
*looks at her and closes eyes suddenly feeling sick* What would he do, Coralpaw? ~Skyflight

*looks at Coralpaw surprised* I never knew that...*murmurs* He would call me the little beast. *looks at Skyflight suddenly flushing with embarrassment* He hated me. He made it known that he hated me. He told everyone all my flaws and he....*looks at her paws again* He said I'm an ugly knat and that I could have been born to a two-leg. He hit me several times. *shows her a bruise on her shoulder that will never go away* I still have the marks on me. ~Aloepaw

*feels sick as Aloepaw was the one who reacted best* ~Skyflight