According to them, the reason his contract terminated Hankyung ask are:
1. exclusive contracts that made absolutely no berkeprimanusiaan SM, the contract that began in January 2003 was given to 18 year olds who do not know whats what about it.
2. Exclusive contract that was extended to 13 years makes a lot of questions.
Hankyung actually have only 10-year contract, but after the album first came out, this contract was extended to 13 years, which means until December 2018 when 35-year-old Hangkyung. If Hankyung is pain that makes its activity is stopped then the contract will continue to be extended during Hankyung missed work when he was sick that makes the party he says is contrary to human rights.
3. Hankyung also have to pay 3 times as much money investment to SM if one day he should violate the contract, which makes Hankyung like in handcuffs by the SM can not go everywhere.
4. between rights and obligations as a BC artist unbalanced
5. Activity in BC is not normal. According to Hankyung, when they are still a trainee, then the time when the late late training they need to pay a fine of 10 thousand won, as well as late or absent after the debut. If they don't no news one day, then SM has the right to cancel their contracts.
Super Junior Hankyung as the need to follow what the manager about their activities and they should not give an opinion at all, often Hankyung asked for a break because of his health condition, but each request was rejected.
All activities are the property of SM even if they have a self-composed songs, the song may be issued if there is permission from SM
6. Unequal division of income. When the album sold over 50 thousand pieces, it will receive 2% of album sales. If net income of 10% until it can then be increased again to 60% by having them perform activities outside of Korea. The division of money selling album among 13 people also not sense.
Because of a lawsuit regarding unlawful 13-year contract length, unfair sum of money to end the contract, not allowed to request to revise his contract, forced to do things that were not in his contract, forced to do things against his will, fined if he disobeyed the company, missed any events or even was late, and there was uneven profit distribution.
im not 100% sure, but people say the contract was bit harsh. 10years were too long for han geng, maybe the start he wanted to be a star so he didnt care if the contract was harsh on him, but now hes a star so other entertainment company want to give him money and stuffs..
but funny thing is that he is still under SM.
SM china lol.