Supernatural Guess what episode the picture is from [game]

User20392 posted on Feb 15, 2011 at 05:46AM
Alright. The rules have been changed! It's no bad news, it's awesome news. Now there's only 4 rules, and we can all thank fanfly for the great suggestion she gave me about this. Now, here are the rules, written by her!:

1. Guess what episode the picture is from.

2. If you don't know, you can ask for a clue. You can be specific [ie: What season is it from?] or you can just ask for a general clue. Clues are unlimited, you can keep asking until someone guesses right.

3. Whoever guesses the right episode posts the next picture.

4. Everyone who participates must check the forum daily. If someone takes longer than 4 days to respond [For example, if the winner hasn't posted a new picture or responded to tell someone whether they guessed correctly or not] a new picture can be posted by anyone.

Just so you know, guessing from which season the picture is, is not enough anymore. Doesn't it make it too easy to win? That's why, me and fanfly agreed this to be more like a challenge, and we changed the rules, and so you'll have to also guess from which episode the pictures are. Ask for a clue if it's too hard to guess from which episode the picture is! :)
I hope it hasn't bothered anyone the fact that now the rules are different again. :)
[b]Alright. The rules have been changed! It's no bad news, it's awesome news. Now there's only 4 rule
last edited on May 14, 2011 at 07:37AM

Supernatural 926 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 926

over a year ago fanfly said…
smile
Is it from Season 3, "The Kids Are Alright"?
over a year ago Diane1 said…
smile
yes thats right :)
big smile
Next picture! :D
Next picture! :D
over a year ago Harrypotter148 said…
I'm going to pop in if ya'll don't mind :D

Is it
Season 4 - Family Remains?
last edited over a year ago
big smile
^That's right! :)
over a year ago Harrypotter148 said…
Awesome!
Next Picture :D

Awesome! 
Next Picture :D
smile
Season 5, "My Bloody Valentine"
over a year ago User20392 said…
big smile
You're definitely right, fanfly. xD (I know I'm not the one who was supposed to say this, but still, it's definitely from that episode and season).
smile
Would it be ok if I posted another picture?
smile
I'm going to go ahead an post a new picture:
I'm going to go ahead an post a new picture:
season 4
^Sorry, no.

Also, no offense, but doesn't it seem too easy to win by just guessing the season? I don't think it's much of a challenge- especially if we just guess one season after another- eventually, by process of elimination, we'll get it right. I really think we should have to guess the episode itself. I mean, I think it's ok if we want to ask what season it's from as a clue to narrow it down but it seems like after we know what season it's from, we should be able to figure out which episode it is.
big smile
@fanfly: You know what? You're right! XD Thank you for the suggestion! Then I guess I'll have to change the rules. So, how do we change this, exactly? Do we still ask from which season the pictures are, or is that now not gonna be asked anymore? Just to be entirely sure. And no, it didn't offended me, I'm glad you gave this great suggestion. If you ever have any more ideas about this, then just tell me. :)

I think we do have to make it a little more difficult, instead of this game only being like ''from which episode/season it is?'', ''[season/episode]!'', ''correct!'' and that's it. I actually wanted to make it even easier by adding in the rules that if the picture's too hard to guess, then the person who picked the picture would have to give people a clue.
cool
I think if someone wants to they can ask what season it's from- or make a guess. If they are correct, that's the first clue. Then if still no one can guess the episode, they can ask for another clue. Clues should probably be unlimited [I know some pix can be hard] so people can keep asking for clues until someone guesses it right.
big smile
That's a great idea! Thank you for your awesome suggestion, fanfly! Now, I'll edit the rules...
big smile
Super! ;D
big smile
Hey, fanfly... -_- Could you please give me an explanation of the game and give me the new rules if you don't mind? XD Because I'm not even good at explaining things, and I think you'll do it better. Once you tell me the rules and all that, I'll copy and paste it in the game's rules. I'll say you were the one who wrote that, by the way, I won't say it was me. XD
Sure, I'll message you as soon as I write it up.
big smile
Alright, thank you for sending me the message, fanfly. The rules are gonna be changed... Now!
smile
Now, does anyone post a new picture, or do we just keep trying to guess from which episode the picture you posted is from, fanfly?

By the way, I think I should do the same thing with the other game about guessing from what episode or season the quotes are. I'll edit it, too, I hope no one minds. D:
smile
I think we should just keep going from this picture. There's only been one guess so far.

I'll give another clue:
It's from Season 3!
big smile
Red Sky At Morning? :/
big smile
Nope!
Next clue:
This episode has Ruby in it.
big smile
I don't remember all the episodes Ruby was in... DX This is what happens to me for watching some episodes only once. DX

Then... Is it... Can you give me another clue, please? xD
mischievous
Okidoki.
Next clue:
This episode has 7 demons in it.
big smile
That one sounds easy... The Magnificent Seven! :D
kiss
That's right!
big smile
Now guess this one! Sorry for taking 2 hours to upload a new picture, I was watching Supernatural with my sibling (I also wanted to mention this. xD)

By the way, fanfly. Would you mind if I added the same rules you wrote for this forum game to the other forum game? The one about guessing from which episode or season a quote is. Please. :( I'm still going to say you wrote them! I'm just going to change the word ''picture'' to ''quote''. Can I at least take 3 of these rules? :(
Now guess this one! Sorry for taking 2 hours to upload a new picture, I was watching Supernatural wit
season 3
smile
@User20392, of course you can, take as many as you want. You don't have to give me credit or anything.
My guess is the season 2 episode Tall Tales.
big smile
No, it's not season 3, Diane1. :(

Yes! You're right, fanfly! And thank you! :D
smile
Next picture:
Next picture:
season 6
mischievous
^That's right. But what episode is it? Let me know if you need another clue.
the third man i think ??
Nope!
Next clue:
This episode has a vampire in it.
live free or twihard
Nope!
Next clue:
It has more than one Campbell in it.
family matters
big smile
^That's right!
that was kinda hard for me as season six hasn't aired where I live yet so I was guessing the whole time :) next picture
that was kinda hard for me as season six hasn't aired where I live yet so I was guessing the whole ti
big smile
It has to be season 5. But... Is it the episode 'My Bloody Valentine'? :/
No its not season 5 or my bloody valentine
clue: Ruby 2 appears in this episode?
over a year ago tinzn92 said…
Season 4, Metamorphosis
yes thats right
over a year ago tinzn92 said…
guess this :)