Supernatural Writing Contest [New Home]

twilighter4evr posted on Apr 15, 2011 at 05:21PM
By request I've decided to continue the Supernatural Writing Contest started by link she has been away for sometime and the contest has been missed.

Here's what you do:

We all love to talk about this show, and we have so much to say, I thought this might be an interesting way for us to say some of it. Contests will last for two weeks, then the pick will last for two weeks, unless I don't get it set up in time, in which case, you get two weeks PLUS the rest of the week when I set it up.

Topics and winners will be listed here. Winners receive:
three props for articles
one prop for images (if the article has pictures)
the article is posted with full credit to the original author on one non-spn spot
a chance to choose the next topic (like we're doing with the icon contest)

The article will be posted here first, on this spot, for all spn-ers to read. The winning article will be posted on another spot to introduce non-spn-ers to some of the things about the show. For instance, a winning article about Jensen would be posted in the hottest actors spot. A winning article about the Impala would be posted in the cars spot, and so forth. It's my hope that doing this will introduce more people to the show and bring in more spn lovers. If you guys really don't like this idea, let me know, and I'll just forget it. If the author decides not to post the article her/himself on another spot, I'll gladly do it for her/him, giving full credit to the original author in the title.

You may write whatever you choose, but please don't include too many spoilers. If someone chooses a specific episode for a topic, the winning article will NOT be posted on another spot, as we don't want to ruin the show for people who haven't seen it yet.

If this isn't clear, please let me know. Oh, and please reply with the title, or better yet the link to your article, so I'll know to read it.

Topics and Winners:
1. Supernatural (a general description of the series as a whole) - shomill
2. Metallicar - Silverdoe
3. Demons - shomill
4. Angels - Silverdoe
5. John Winchester - befferz
6. Castiel - twilighter4evr
7. The Colt - twilighter4evr
8. The Crossroads Demon - shomill
9. Sam Winchester - twilighter4evr
10. The Four Horsemen - n/a
11. Dean Winchester - deadline 8/26/11 :)
last edited on Aug 16, 2011 at 02:21PM

Supernatural 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago twilighter4evr said…
smile
The Pick for Sam Winchester is up. The Winner Chooses the next topic

Article's for Sam Winchester:

link

link

link
last edited over a year ago
smile
Next Round will be - The Four Horsemen

Post a link to your article here

Deadline - 5/6/11 :)
Since there wasn't anyone participating in this round I'm not going to submit an article.

Next Round will be - Dean Winchester

Post a link to your article here deadline - 5/20/11
over a year ago SupernaturalOne said…
I have a question. I know this was last updated in April, but I was wondering if I could still send in a story? I don't want to enter the contest or anything, I'm just new here and couldn't find any other places to post Supernatural writing.
if you don't want to participate go to articles and post your story
over a year ago samgirl07 said…
I've never seen this. Is Dean Winchester still the topic? If it is there is an article I posted on the Dean Girls and Sam Girls Spot called "Why I Love Dean(by an insane Sam girl)". Can I enter that?:)
last edited over a year ago
smile
I have no problem changing the date and starting it over I didn't post anything because I wasn't getting participants so I'll post a new deadline for the last topic and try again your article is fine =)
Next Round will be - Dean Winchester

Post a link to your article here deadline - 8/26/11
over a year ago samgirl07 said…
smile
I hope this link works!link