So for the past week i've been looking for quotes to put into the ultimate quote contest, and i've found a lot...but just incase i've missed any and you really want them to be in this contest, tell me the quote and i'll add it!!
anyways here are the quotes i've found:
“Sammy, I get all tingly inside when you take control like that.” ~ Dean
“No chick flick moments.” ~ Dean
“Jerk.” … “Bitch.” ~ Sam & Dean
“You smell like a toilet.” ~ Sam
“What were you thinking shooting casper in the face you freak?!” ~ Sam
In this article I'm going to go over the Mythology facts on some of the Angels from the show Supernatural. First I'll start with Castiel the angel that brought Dean back from hell in the open episode of Season 4's "Lazarus Rising". Here are the Mythology facts about Castiel.
CASTIEL IN MYTHOLOGY
The Angel of: Thursday, New Changes, Travel Description: Castiel is an Angel of Thursday and will help anyone born on this day or anyone who asks for help on this day. The Angel can help us if there are changes in our life which may involve a lot of traveling or moving to a new country and we need guidance....
1. You have the lyrics of 'Carry On My Wayward Son' memorized 2. You say "Son of a Bitch" more often when bad things happen 3. You try to find and own every single piece of Supernatural merchandise out there 4. When you see "Pig in a Poke" on the Breakfast menu, you know not to order sausage with it 5. You hum 'Heat of the Moment' every Tuesday 6. Your not afraid to wear anything with plaid 7. You have to tell everyone when you see a '67 Chevy Impala 8. It is required to attend at least one Supernatural Convention in your lifetime 9. You quote when with another Supernatural fan more often than one...
1. He has the most mesmerizing bright blue eyes that can charm anyone. Its his known trademark.
2. His full name - Misha Dmitri Tippens Krushnic isn't just a bit of a mouthful, it makes him sound like a Russian spy.
3. He makes short look hot - Yea so he's only 5'11 unlike Jensen and Jared who are 6'1 and 6'4 respectively, but his height doesn't stop him from being any less of a turn-on!
4. He is a published poet. So, not only is he an actor, but he can write poems as well! Acting and writing are two amazing qualities that most actors possess, and to have your works published is proof of how...
Powers- Telekinesis Teleportation Telepathy Immortality Dream walking Invulnerability Super Strength Super Stamina Pyrokinesis Regeneration Possession Weather manipulation Flight (in true form) Resurrection Healing Reality warping (only those who are have Crossroads demon, seraph, yellow eye demon or archangel heritage. See rules)
Weaknesses- Angle blades (kills, injures) Archangel blade (kills, injures) Ruby's knife (injures only) Holy fire (imprisons, injures) Angle exorcism chant (removed from vessel) God (can kill) Eve (can bloke power) Deaths scythe (kills only) First blade (injures only) Leviathans (can kill) Angle...
Heyo, hope you guys are doing well. I’m still working on part 2 of analyzing Dean Winchester; it’ll be coming up soon. In the mean time, let’s take a ride back to the beginning. I’ve made a list of memorable, funny and sometimes bittersweet moments that are not as well known (I did not add any of the ‘popular’ ones for this list) for you to enjoy. There’s a slight explanation under each one, just so you know why it made this list. BTW I got these from supernatural wikiquote, and I’ve included the episode just in case you wanted to revisit the episode. Happy reading ☺
Supernatural is one of the most popular shows around. A quick look at some well-known fiction sites tells us a lot about the size of it's fanbase. It's right up there with Buffy the Vampire Slayer, already a classic. Similar to Buffy in essence, the show follows the story of two brothers fighting what the world believes to be nothing but fairy-tales and local legends. In the background, however, lies a family drama. Brothers aside, the world of Supernatural offered the viewers a relatively significant number of interesting characters with potential of becoming another Bobby or Cass for the...