An Athlete is always up before the crack of dawn. There are no excuses no if ands or buts. There is no off seson for a good athlete,its just more opportunity to trane. Dont bother asking us whats on telavision we wont know. Three to five days a week plus weekends are devoted to practice. Dateing is erelavent we dont have time.
This is the life of a swimmer. The feel of a suit straps cutting into your shoulders. The goggle marks that last 14-24 minuts after a race. Waiting 7 hours at a time before eating. All for the rush seeing your opponent on the block beside you...
20 REASONS TO DATE A SWIMMER:
1) We're always wet and ready to go fast
2) We're always nearly naked
3) No matter how tired we get, we can always keep going
4) Good on our stomach or on our back
5) We prefer latex on our head
6) We dive right in and get started
7) We always put in a hard thrust at the very end
8) We like the pull boy between our legs
9) We can stroke it in 4 different ways
This is a great place to not only purchase a pool, but to also get any supplies or info that you might need. They have some great articles about setting up your pool so that you can start swimming asap!
I miss my summer swim team aside waking up every morning at 6:30 and biking to the pool to get there before 7:00 it was really fun and I miss all the cute boys with abbs haha jk sort of
Posted 8 months ago