Sword Art Online (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Dec 06, 2013 at 02:39PM
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter and consists of a hundred floors stacking straight upwards, meaning that each floor's diameter is a bit smaller than the previous one. On each floor, there are a couple of large cities along with countless small scale towns and villages, forests, plains, and even lakes. Only one stairway links each floor to another, and the stairways exists beyond the boss room of each dungeon. The «Teleport Gates» of every unlocked cities are connected to one another.

Make a Character.

Hp: 250 (+ 50 Per Level)
Sp: 20 (+10 Per Level)

Sword Skill: Slant/ 10 Sp

(Online)

Name:

Level:

Appearance:

Bio:

(Offline)

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

The better your Rp during battle the higher the damage you'll do to the monster.

Example
-Bob- Slashed -Amy-

Amy
Hp: 800-50 = 750
Sp:500

-Bob- decided to surprise his foe so he would dive behind a tree until his enemy would lose sight of him then he'd run behind her and stab her through the torso.

Amy
Hp: 800 - 100 = 700
Sp: 500

But this does not mean that a level 1 will be able to defeat a level 45 with one strike be realistic. When you strike a person I will do the damage calculations. In case they counter or evade, but if you do this don't just say
"-Amy- Counters"
Do it well for it to succeed and do your damage calculations fairly if you're level 1 and a level 20 hits you don't take away 10 Hp take away like 100.
Aincrad is an iron-and-stone made floating castle that has about ten kilometers floor base diameter a
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 01:22AM

Sword Art Online 2498 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 2498

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Sothe~

"Three months..." He murmurs, staggering to his feet. "We take out that thing's legs and it'll be susceptible." Sothe tells Kirito, twirling his sword in his hand.
over a year ago Aigomiko said…
Klein: Sure...not like I'm here too.
*He'd pout as Kirito rolled his eyes*
Sothe take the lead. We'll cover you.
Sothe~

"Klein switch the moment I strike." he says then races off after the Lord. The beast swung towards the light warrior as he came close. However Sothe instantly evades and rolls around the beast in a semi-circular fashion, springing up from behind with a swoop to the Lord's Achilles tendons.
*As he struck the anckle the mighty warrior began to fall once again, but this time Klein jumped and tackled Sothe out of the way saving them boy from the creature's collapsing body. All the while Kirito flipped into the air slamming his blade into the monsters stomach then running across leaving a large red mark as he jumped off behind it. Dropping it's Hp into red orange.*

Kirito: If you weren't at the boss battle on floor 1 let me warn you.
*He said this as he landed near his partners.*
When it's Hp gets low it'll switch to a second hand weapon and move at high speeds.
*As Sothe listened his legs began to heal, but they were still numb at the moment and if he pushed it they might fail.*
Sothe~

"Y-Your the Beater..." He mutters, shaking his head with a slight grin. "I barely remember that day." Sothe says, then nods towards Klein as if saying; thanks He then felt his legs beginning to shake. "Alright guys I need to heal up."
last edited over a year ago
Kirito:Huh...yeah I am
*He'd laugh while nodding for Sothe to rest. He and Klein then struck the beast as it stood dropping it's Hp into the final marker and leaving it in green. Illfang then roared and threw his ax to the ground. He then revealed a new lighter blade.

Kirito: Guys it's happening!
Sothe~

He finishes drinking his healing potion then makes his way to Kirito and Klein. "Weaknesses?"
[Sothe]

Hp: 1114 + 100 = 1214
*As he drank the potion the chemically yet refreshing taste over took his body regaining him 100 Hp. Kirito then turned to him while keeping his eyes on Illfang.*

Kirito: No...,but like most humanoid monsters he can use sword skills so we need to beware of those...
Sothe~

"Right, I'll try and hit the head some more." Sothe sighs, beginning to walk towards the Boss.
*As he approached Illfang the beast jumped towards him at an ungodly speed while his blade began to glow a white then blueish color.*

Kirito: Look out!

Klein: Shit that's Tsujikaze!
Run!
Sothe~

"I ain't running..." He growls, then dives to the right as the beast came at him. Sothe rolls as he went, coming to his feet.
*As he dove the Beast unleashed the Sword Skill slashing Into Sothe's side sending him flying into the air slamming him into the ground causing his Hp to drop dramatically.*

Kirito: Dammit Sothe!
*He and Klein ran to cover Sothe as he recovered.*

[Sothe]
Hp: 1214 - 627 = 587
Sothe~

"For a large brute, you sure have reflexes..." Sothe groans, standing up. He then starts jogging again, moving towards the Arena walls. Sothe then murmurs something to himself as he uses a Healing Crystal.
[Sothe's Rp Post]

*As he recovers Kirito struck the monster lowering it's Hp into yellow as Klein tried to slash, but spent most of his time evading and defending against the creature's newer faster blade.*

[Klein]
Hp: 1765 - 94 = 1671

[Sothe]
Hp: 587 + 200 = 787
Sothe~

"We're gonna beat this thing!" He shouts in anger, then starts moving towards the beast, holding his blade under his left arm as he began to pick up speed.
*As he began to approach Kirito saw his movements and began to run by his side holding his blade to his side to the point that the tip was hovering above the ground in front of him as he ran. He then slammed his blade into Illfang's weapon leaving him open for attacks.*

Kirito: Now!
Sothe~

The Warrior the leaped into the air, speeding towards the boss's head. Sothe then grabs hold of Illfangs' ear, using it to hold himself up. "Vetical!" He roars, thrusting the blade down on its neck.
*This blow dealt a critical leaving Illfang in red as Kirito jumped into the air and slashed diagonally cutting Illfang basically in half and causing him to shatter dropping Sothe to the ground. At Illfang's defeat a message appeared and the barrier went down. The trio had the choice to continue or to give up seeing as how they beat round 5.*

Kirito: Well guys?

Klein:...this is so difficult...
Sothe~

He scratches his head, then nods. "Ten more to go..." The boy mutters walking over to the stands. "Never thought I'd see you two again." Sothe says to Hikari and Kayuga, stopping just shy of the barrier.
Hikari: hahaha yeah been a while. Hey there Kirito!
*She'd wave sarcastically as the boy checked his stats and waved back.*
So where's Ia? Probably cheering her head off.
*She'd chuckle*
Surprised she didn't volunteer to help.
Hmm I mean it looks like you have room in your party.
Sothe~

He looks up at her, his smile diminishing. "She did-didn't make it..." Sothe mutters, then rubs his eyes, trying to suppress the feeling that wanted so desperately to come out.
Hikari:...oh..I..I'm so sorry.
*She'd look down at the floor trying not to look at the boy when he was emotionally weak. She'd then look at the sky and smile.*
Well..today is a pretty day. And you guys seem to be having a tough time. Mind if I join in?
Sothe~

"No... Not at all, and Kayuga... You awake over there?" He asks, shaking his head slightly.
*Hikari would pat Kaguya on the head.*
Hikari: You left me to deal with this .
*She'd sigh*
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Kaguya: ..... [She didn't make it huh.....] *His fist clenched* [DAMN IT!!!!]
Sothe~

"Yeah, well you two better get out here before that barrier comes up." The boy nods, then walks off towards Klein and Kirito.
*As Hikari and Kaguya climbed down Kirito waved and Klein gawked at the female warrior in her new armor.*

Klein: Jeez she's hot. How'd you meet her Sothe?
*He'd whisper this as the girl flipped her large ponytails with her hands and then withdrew her blade.*
Sothe~

He elbowed him in the gut. "She'll kick your ass any day." Sothe whispers back with a grin, before readying his Dark Rapier.
*Klein would bend over in pain and trying to blow it off as Hikari introduced herself. The next 10 rounds went much more smoothly now that they had 5 party members allowing everyone a chance to assist and successfully take the enemies down also raising everyone by 2 levels, but Sothe being weaker gained 3.*

Hikari: Hahaha send on the next one system!

Klein: Jeez...does she never quit.
*He'd say gasping for air.*

Kirito: She sure is energized.
*He'd also take a few deep breaths while sitting down waiting for the final floor boss to appear.*
Sothe~

"Klein do you ever stop complaining?" The Boy asks, looking over his stats.
Kaguya: ......
(Thanks for the donation of dots, it'll go to a good cause I promise >:-}
(Omg lol)
*Klein Sighed and sat down as the blue form was taking a very large time to load.*
Klein: Hey I work hard so I get to complain!

Hikari: Not hard enough.
*She'd say while bending over and stretching as he watched her.*

Kirito: Okay everyone this monster will be completely new so stay on your toes.

Hikari: Roger Chief.
Klein: Yeah yeah yeah.
*He said as he stood and scratched his head while readying his Katana.*
Sothe~

"Alright, what our strategy here, boss? Have you and Kayuga as Vanguard, with us three in back?" Sothe asks Kirito, motioning towards the three light warriors, himself included.
Kirito: Klein and Hikari in Vanguard you're up here with us. Though I'm fast you're light on your feet and we may need that. Not to mention from what Hikari has told me she's perfect for defending after switching out so we might not have to take damage at all this battle.

Hikari: Yeah the spinning shield is apparently stronger with a blade than a staff so hopefully it'll hold against boss strikes.
Sothe~

"Sounds like a plan..." He mutters, then looks on towards the loading monster. "... For frack's sake, what's taking so long!"
Kaguya: Hm....
*As the blue light faded before them stood a devilishly handsome man in red and black armor with a confident air about him.*

Emperor: Congratulations my warriors!
You have defeated every monster in your path...now your prize.

Hikari: We're done?

Klein: Aaaaaaw yeah! What is it a million col tons of rare items...babes?

Kirito: I don't like the sound of this...
*As the blue light faded before them stood a devilishly handsome man in red and black armor with a co
Kaguya: Or the looks of this.... I think it's a fight....
Sothe~

"Keep your distance..." Sothe mutters to them, beginning to walk around the shady figure.
Emperor:...Yu dare question my mercy? I the ruler of this arena was going to reward you and you treat me like some petty monster?

Kirito: Show your true form!

Emperor: As you wish...my brave warriors...
*With these words being said the man began to emit a foul darkness that filled the barrier and when it cleared what lay before them was a horrid beast seemingly of another world. It was at least 12 feet tall emitting an evil that could extinguish light itself.*
Emperor:...Yu dare question my mercy? I the ruler of this arena was going to reward you and you treat
Sothe~

He then looked down at his Dark Rapier and grinned. "Fight fire with fire." Sothe muses, stopping once he was behind the Demon.
Kirito:...I've never seen anything like this in my life...

Hikari:...This is unreal...

Klein:...We're totally gonna die...
Sothe~

The Light Warrior then began to creep closer towards the beast, keeping his blade in front of him. It was all in case the creature turned suddenly.
*Kirito noticing his plan began to speak to the monster.*
Kirito: So! If you're the emperor then you must know a lot about this land!

Emperor: Hahaha why yes mortal I know all about Aincrad and it's struggle to completion.
Sothe~

The boy then hunched over, making his movements quieter, seeing as he was now nearing the giant beast.
Kirito: Then.. what is awaiting us on the final floor!?!

Emperor: Hahaha now if I told you where would be the fun in that?

Kirito: You don't know do you!?!

*As Sothe got closer his rapier began to pulse violently with each step.*

Sothe~

He looks down at his sword and then up at the beast. Could he be the master of this sword...? Sothe thinks to himself, then pounces suddenly from behind. "Linear!" He calls out, stabbing the beast twice through the back and the neck. The boy the leaped off the Demon's shoulder and landed with a roll nearby his friends.
*As he stabbed into the beast the rare sword refused to go with him as he jumped off. The emperor roared in agony as black beams began to emit from his body until finally he began to glow black and shattered into black shards of light along with Sothe's Dark Rebellion Rapier. Within seconds a large sign appeared before them and Sothe obtained a system update.*
<Sothe has unlocked the rapier sword skill "Flashing Penetrator">
(1-hit strike) A high-level strike that produces a sonic boom and looks like a comet.
This Sword Skill Costs 64 Sp.
*As they celebrated their victory the opening of the arena into the sunset then formed a large staircase of light. The barrier stayed up allowing the winning party first look at the new 8th floor.*

Hikari:...we did it! We did it!

Klein: Unbelievable!
*He then hugged Hikari and began jumping with her up and down.*

Kirito:..I see...so perhaps Boss Ai with intelligence do know secrets about the above floors...
*He continued to think to himself then turned to Sothe.*
Good job back there. Shame about your blade though.
*As he stabbed into the beast the rare sword refused to go with him as he jumped off. The emperor roa
Sothe~

"Guess it really did hate its master." Sothe smiles, then blinks as he remembers he no longer had a weapon... "Oh... Right, yeah..."