Taylor Lautner Let's Talk! <3

Stefy posted on Feb 02, 2010 at 05:38PM
So some of the girls agreed to have a chat forum so we can get to know each other :P
If u wanna join, just write ur name like this and i'll add it up on the list of the TaylorCraziies!!! :P

Stephanie ~ link ~♥~ 29.October ~ Hyperhun<3
Anna ~ link ~♥~ 2. July
Karissa ~ link
Merusha ~ link ~♥~ 10. August
Maria ~link ~♥~ 19. June
Charlotte ~ link ~♥~ 2. May ~ Hyperbabe<3
Natasha ~ link ~♥~ 23. March ~ Natie
Ada ~ link ~♥~ 21. July ~ Ada/Tonia
Diane ~ link ~♥~ 18. June
Esmira ~ link
Sophia ~ link ~♥~ 11. February

So some of the girls agreed to have a chat forum so we can get to know each other :P
If u wanna join,
last edited on Mar 09, 2012 at 12:14PM

Taylor Lautner 2386 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 2386

over a year ago iemand said…
laugh
Math SUCKS !! yuk poor you..
I dreamt that taylor died!!and then they couldn't make the movie. and when i woke up i was like : wtf???! no way.. and i laughed sooooo loud then. it was hilarious Lmao x
over a year ago Stefy said…
tongue
Sorry for the latw reply but omg!!!!!!
I would have cried in my sleep :P lol, but it was just a bad bad nightmare though... No worries :P

Yeah math really sucks.. My math teacher was lyk " if u concentrate more and get wrid of this computer, u can get an exelent grade! " LOOL.. Yeah right,... i only have my laptop on on fridays cuz...it's friday.. Almost weekend so im soo lazy in math classes on fridays.. :P
Well, im out now... my lesson is done and im going to the gym now.. tty when i come home :D
bye babes <3
over a year ago sladkoto_anna said…
I'm so happy. we have only 3 days school and then we go in holiday for easter. two weeks without school. i just can't wait.

Charlotte don't worry about your bad dream. i've also dreamed about taylor but my dreams are so crazy and weid that i think i should see a doctor

last edited over a year ago
Awsome!! My easter hols starts...*Drum roll*... NOW!!! :D yeeeey!! No school untill 6th april :D
smile
ugh! you guys are soooo lucky.. i have another week of school >.>
and yeah maybe is should go see a doctor too. x) xx
big smile
is = I

lol
HAha! Naa, u dont wanna hear my dreams.. They are litterally crazy! :P
over a year ago mariafan said…
big smile
hey girlz!!!

my holidays start today too!!! yaaaaaaaaaay
Yeeey!
Feel sorry for Anna..
3 more days of school :P Oh, guess what i found on facebook?
I found a group called S.C.H.O.O.L - Six.Crap.Hours.Of.Our.Lives :P
Lol, that's sooo true :P
over a year ago mariafan said…
haha i just joined ;)
Awsome!
over a year ago megan-ox123 said…
Wow you guys are lucky I got like a week or two till break :( Oh and anyone know when Eclipse is comeing out?? Can't wait :)
Eclipse premiere is on June 30th in America but i dont know abt ur country... In Norway it's cummin out July 2nd sooo yeah... :D
Aww so far away :( oh well... Anyone know what happens when you connect Fanpop to your Facebook??
ehm some of ur fanpop updates will show up on ur facebook page...
Idk how to check my updates on here like the things I commented on and voted or w.e ? will that show up if I connect it to Fb?
Well u can check the things u've commented and so on on the activity button on ur FP profile..
If u connect to facebook, the things u vote will show up on ur facebook profile or the front page.. i havent done it so i dont know much, but my friend has and i can like see the things she'd voted trough her facebook profile :P
So they like post it all over your profile? I don't think i'd like that lmao And on fanpop how do I unbecome a fan of something? I still don't really get this sight
U go to the more button on ur clubs and then it will come up a list of all ur clubs with "unsubscribe" written in red under.. U click on the unsubscribe button :D
First this:
First this:
angry
Damn, the next picture isnt cummin up!
smile
Lmao I like just figure out how to delere people like 5 min ago
Lol awsome...

I cant get the next picture up but i think u will get it if u follow the first picture :D

btw, im gonna fall asleep on the laptop now so i better get to bed.. just ask if u need anything.. i'll check it 2morrow :D
Nights <3
Thanks&Night :) Lmao it's only 6:00 here :)
i hope the bulgarian premiere of eclipse to be on 2 july - just on my birthday. it would be great!
over a year ago ilovemyfam11 said…
heart
hi
smile
Blahh! Im Boorrreed :)... Nothing to do it's all rainy &cold
over a year ago 11225 said…
mischievous
coooooooooooooooooooooooool
over a year ago 11225 said…
rainy
its raining that suks
smile
But now it's sunny :) so whats up everyone?
wink
hey megan i'm just curios what's the time there in canada?
Hey, Well right now it's 11:32 am, how bout you?
here is 8:46 pm outside is dark
So anyone else here besides me think that Jake shouldn't have Imprinted on Renesmee?
angry
yeah he deserves someone better than one baby. i mean renesmee is edward's child. it's weird. jacob was in love with renesmee's mother.
hmmm
yeah it is weird,
cause if renesmee would ever ask.. e.g. : was this your first kiss..
then jacob has to say.. : aw no i've kissed your mother first?!
that's just Weeeeird x
Uhg! I forgot about the kiss, If they get married it would be really weird 'cause all like "Hey geuss what I used to be IN LOVE with your mom and oh yah I made out with her too" and then he would have kissed his mother in law :O I still think he should be with Bella or Leah :)
big smile
Hey babes <3
How r ya?
Sorry for interrupting ur interesting conversation. :P
I just wanted to say that i wont be here for some days... Im going to France today :D my rents decided it yesterday so it was a kinda short notice ;P Im gonna miss u guys :( I'll be back after easter, if anyone wondered. :D
See yaa !
smile
cya stefy! have fun :D xxx
over a year ago vanillamoon08 said…
heart
hey girls!!! I have the computer again!!!! :) I want to thank of of you guys for the birthday gift!!!! :D I LOVE it!!! It's amazing!!! Thank you so much! And, I've had a great birthday! It was amazing. :)
And, Stefy, you're going to France?! Soooo jealous lol!!!! XD I've always wanted to go there!
i've been there so many times.. i wanna go to AMERICAAAAA ;)

xxx
smile
lol, The new photo looks really cute :) Have fun in France Stefy hope you have fun, I've always wondered what it's like there.
laugh
Lmao I gotta tell you guys something before I foget My friend Chay had a dream about NewMoon and This guy name Clint was Edward and Latrelle was Jake Lmao Edward tried to kiss her she got creeped out and found Jake. If you knew who clint was you would be laghing your ass off :) I almost had a laughing attack Now Chay always calls latrelle her little werewolf i'ts very cute lmao just though i'd share
oh god im sooo bored..
i have seriously no idea what to dooooo :(
xxx
over a year ago I_Lurve_Taylor said…
Hey guyz sowi i have been MIA lyfz abit hectic at the moment!!!

And oh i also think that Jacob should be with Leah
smile
with leah?! seriously noooo.
renesmee isn't good enough for him. but leah is also not good enough for him!!

He only deserves the best!!! x) xxx
kiss
500 replies :D

awesome :D
i mean 450 ;) hahaaa,

and now 451 lol xxx
over a year ago vanillamoon08 said…
smile
lol iemand! And, I live in America, and it's great, but I've never been out of America before, so I'm looking forward to going to other countries. :)
And, I wouldn't mind Jacob with Leah so much. I'm a fan of couples that you never see coming, or the two people who fell in love hated each other before or something, because it's interesting! :)