Taylor Lautner Let's Talk! <3

Stefy posted on Feb 02, 2010 at 05:38PM
So some of the girls agreed to have a chat forum so we can get to know each other :P
If u wanna join, just write ur name like this and i'll add it up on the list of the TaylorCraziies!!! :P

Stephanie ~ Stefy ~♥~ 29.October ~ Hyperhun<3
Anna ~ sladkoto_anna ~♥~ 2. July
Karissa ~ boardtodeath10
Merusha ~ I_Lurve_Taylor ~♥~ 10. August
Maria ~mariafan ~♥~ 19. June
Charlotte ~ iemand ~♥~ 2. May ~ Hyperbabe<3
Natasha ~ vanillamoon08 ~♥~ 23. March ~ Natie
Ada ~ AdaLove ~♥~ 21. July ~ Ada/Tonia
Diane ~ Diane1 ~♥~ 18. June
Esmira ~ nessie-eska
Sophia ~ SophiaxLautner ~♥~ 11. February

So some of the girls agreed to have a chat forum so we can get to know each other :P<br />
If u wanna
last edited on Mar 09, 2012 at 12:14PM
save

Taylor Lautner 2386 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2226-2250 of 2386

over a year ago Diane1 said…
smile
no sadly i didn't make it but i thought it was good :) hope you had a great time at the concert stefy :)
over a year ago Stefy said…
Oh...
I had an Awesome time! My feet hurts of all the dancing.. damn
tongue
Giiirls.. How are yaaa?
Oke this may sound craazy or weird, but when I'm bored i fantasize about how it would be if I was famous in hollywood and met taylor.. Do you think I should write it down or make a story of it? cuz some of my friends told me to, but they are not fanpoppers.. sp that's why I'm asking you :P
smile
well thats sounds like a good idea and trust me your not the only one who fantasizes about being taylor's girlfriend LOL :) It up to u but I would give it a go and I will read it and tell u if its good or not
over a year ago nessie-eska said…
Hey girls

@Stefy I agree with Diane1. If you have an ispiration then do it! I'd love to read it too :)
smile
hey esmira how r u today :)
smile
hey diane :)
I'm great. A little tired actually, I haven't slept 5 hours last night.
How are you?
smile
I am good abit tired myself actually too many lates nights watching abduction :)
Well, okeyy then, I'll give it a shot :P
heart
Hey girls!
Do you know that we haven't talked on this forum for 13 days?!?!
I think that we become a little lazy on this spot.
Anyway, I wanted to thank you for your recommendations for 'Supernatural'. That show is amazing. I don't know why I wasn't watched it before. (stupid me xD)
Love ya!
heart
Heeey Esmira! I was just about to post that it's been so long :P you know, busy with school soo yeah.. not been here that much :P really? u addicted to supernatural? which season are you on? :P I'm a Sam-addicted-maniac! He is so damn YUMMY <3 :O
heart
Hey Stefy :)
I know, I was bussy with school and there wasn't so much things to talk about... Well I've just started to watch it yesterday. I'm on Season 1 but I tink I'm afraid that I'll become too adicted :P
WOW, that's a really hard question. They bot are nice, brave and cute. Dean is the funny one and Sam is the smart one. But I think my heart wants Sam. Just when I see those cute puppy eyes. I'm melting.... In the other hand, when I saw Dean's "Eye of the tiger" video, how could I not to like him?

Btw, how does progresses your fanficton story?
HAHA i soo feel with yaa.. Fell in love with Sam at first sight <3
just look at this picture: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos//20­700­000­/Se­aso­n..­.jp­g
God, so in love <3 I like Dean too. He is hilarious.. But Sam, i have no words. Totally addicted..

Well i gave up my fanfic.. or I wrote it but i didnt post it cuz i write when i have time, and nowdays im PRETTY busy with school, so i just write it down to myself :P I feel that it isnt that good, like the other fanfics around here so I just dropped it :P
OmG, that pic is...I'm speachless. Why can't guys like he and Taylor live in my town?!?! Why?

Well that's to bad. If you change your mind I'll be happy to read it. I'm busy at school too. After short break because of weather condition we have tests almost every day. And now, I'm preparing for math competition so it's really hard to keep tracks on everything.
I forgot, I love new pic you uploaded on this forum topic :)
smile
I guess I am the only Dean addicted girl then lol and yes supernatural is very addictive so get used to it i am :)
I hope you do well in your math competition :)
laugh
hahahah EXACTLY! Well, i have some in my classes though (A)

Really? well, good luck on yout math competiton then :D
HAHA thanks! That pic is just....I have no words. I have it as my deskop background. Addicted? YES! xD

Diane: You are not the only one.. All my friends who watch SPN are Dean-girls.. I'm the only Sam-girl around here :P I'm on season 6 already.. totally possessed by it (A)
Well you two are the only girls I know who like Supernatural. No one in my class don't know a lot about it.
Diane, you can join us any time. :)
Thank you, I'm not sure I'll have good results, I'm not that good. :)
smile
I will stick to my Dean thanks been a dean girl since day one don't see it changing but i do love sams dimples :)

I am waiting for season 7 to air where i live seen all other seasons before three times at least if theres anything u need to know u can ask :)
You will do great I am sure your good at everything
tongue
Diane: AWESOME! then i can ask you this.. I'm on season 6 eps 17 or something.. episode name is "my heart will go on".. anywaaays.. I just skipped trough it, didnt watch it properly and I'm too lazy to watch it again.. My question is..What is Ellen doing on the episode?? Didnt she die with Jo?

Sorry for spoiling, Esmira (A)
smile
After Balthazar changes history and keeps the Titanic from sinking, Fate intervenes and begins killing those that would have died on the ship. Castiel tells Sam and Dean that Fate is very upset with the two of them and the only way they can stay alive is to kill her. So ellen is alive because of that and is married to bobby if the boys kill fate then everything will go back to the way it was and ellen will be dead again but bobby doesn't want that it was a sad episode
Diane: I was thinkink so :) Three times?!?! Wow, that's about 250 hours without Season 7. Thanks, I'll ask you when I have some misunderstandings. <3

Stefy: Don'r worry, I don't know who's Ellen, I've just finished with episode 5 so I don't understand Diane's answer yet. <3
ahaaaaaaaa i gotta watch it again :P

Esmira: haha okeeey then :P It will getter better :P
smile
Yeah I love supernatural :) it keeps getting better sure if you girls need any answers i will try and help :)
heart
Awesome ;) I just put Season 1 Sam as my phone deskop :P