Teen Titans Article

2011 Teen Titans Movie.

Article by greenmonkey824 posted over a year ago
OMG!!! I recently found out that in 2011 Bryan Synger is directing the movie! (Yes, the guy who also directed X-men and Superman Returns). I found out by randomly Googleing Teen Titans and i found the movie poster and did more reaserch on it. I tried imdb.com but u have to be the subscribing person to learn more about it. Here is the awesome super kool movie poster:

th02.deviantart.net/fs9/300W/i/2006/048/7/c/Teen_Titan...gif

you may have to copy and paste on the search bar. =) enjoy!
(and yes i do realize that it is fake but it's still cool to think about it :) right?)

Pages: 1 2 3
OH SWEET!

I know!!! I'm so excited!!! =D

TDI_Angel said:
Starfire and Beast Boy don't look like themselves... Guess I'm just used to Beastboy being green! Lol.

yea everything in there is like black white and dark blue but whatever lol

Robin needs more hair. Period.
And maybe the movie poster is just a first draft and they will eventually get to making Beast Boy green..?

ddavviidd said:
hEY, I just clicked on the URL, and once u see the pic, look at the URL and look at the end, like the last 10 letters/numbers and its says "FAUXSTER" which is s false-poster (faux means false in French, je suis francaise)Meaning this is a false poster of the film. and the hosting website is not reliable too. Many sources state that their was a plan for a Teen Titans movie while the show was still airing, but now that its not on anymore, besides reruns, WB and cartoon network deny an projects to do with Teen Titans. Also, when someone says theyre gonna make a movie, they usually say its going to debut like 2 years after they tell everyone about. But rumors came up in 2007 about the movie planned for 2011? thats nearly 4 years!, it only takes 2 years to make a movie such as x-men. so teen titans should have been debuting about now or early 2010.

duh, i knew that the ppl in the poster probably wont b n the actual movie and its just a draft. but of u check imdb.com it will say 2011. so yea. if they r working on the scripts now then they will let the movie realease around that year.

ddavidd. I haven't check yet myself, but a good place to check rumors and stuff is www.snopes.com I recommend it to your kind.
I also doubt the making of this film. And bald robin? ew

meh
they don't even have cyborg's eye on the correct side.

listen, i just posted what i know. u dont have to diss it or anything, yea im sure they will make those changes. but just chill. its coming in 2 yrs people. they will have time to correct everything.

so cool

lol Robin has no hair

bbrod23 said:
i am going to die if they dont make that movie!! i love this show!! i just found out about it this summer and im so into it. anyone know if they're planning on a 6th season?!?

I recognize the guy who is supposedly playing robin, anyone know who he is?

CRYSTAL33 said:
dudes i wish they would hurry up and make the movie. i want to see how well the titans do on the big screen.

CRYSTAL33 said:
oh and not to be rude but i'm a rae bb fan

That's not a real poster! I'm on Deviant art and the guy who made this is just a fan! Though tt is comin' back, they just don't look like this cause only robin speedy aqualad kid flash and wonder girl will be in it!http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticoons­/to­ngu­e.j­pg

ok, robin where did robins hair go?

Alice443 said:
This is so wrong, Robin really needz a lot more hait on his head lol, cause hez seriously bald. Also beastboy needs to b green. Does any1 no where i can see the lat movie that came out please [trouble in Tokyo].

This was the moment my whole family dreamt of. This is awesome!!!!!!! AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh­h!

CRYSTAL33 said:
dude i want that movie to come out plus i want to see who they cast as raven

omfg!! really? thats awesome! but Cyborg looks kinda weird and y is Robin bald?

i knew they were going to do a movie but i didn't think a live-action movie. Wow Beast Boy isn't green shocker! Ha ha Robin's Bald! :D he looks like Speedy, but i can tell this is fan-made but on wikipedia they did say that TT (or may not even be a teen titans movie.) was going to have a movie but only Robin is confirmed.

Ok, I guess someone has to break it to you all gently, but it won't be me, coz apparently you don't listen to reason, or listen to when someone tries to break it to you gently. They stopped filming the shows, there is no more. They are in the past like everything else, and it will most likely stay that way. Lemme tell you all now, THERE IS NO FIGGIN MOVIE COMING OUT IN 2011. The reason for this is the show is not popular anymore coz they aren't making new episodes, all there is is reruns, therefore, they are not gonna invest their money and time into a movie that will not have enough publicity. There is no evidence of this on snopes,com, but ayeshoo123 is right, anything on Deviantart is just sick renditions of what people who have no lives wish was real (aka Robin and Raven making out etc.)AND ddavviid is right, it is a false, fake poster. Greenmonkey824, maybe you should check out this stuff first before posting it and getting everyone's hopes up. This show is so out of date that the merchandise is ranges from $30-$100 for action figures; they are so not coming back unless there is a long-awaited miracle. Besides, Greg Cipes is in current engagements that would make it impossible for him to record or act, and they wouldn't replace him, same with some of the other actors. In fact I think a couple have stopped acting. I would enjoy a movie as much as you all, but lemme tell you now if they really were creating a film then the show would have been awkwardly butchered with those characters and movie poster. So sorry to you all, but there is not going to be a movie in 2011. It was enjoyable while it lasted, but sadly the show has been degraded to a Boomerang late at night showing :[ Maybe one day someone while be amazing enough to sit down and finally write a decent screenplay and submit it to the studio for consideration. Then you all can be as ecstatic as you all are today. I commend the person who created that poster for stirring up all this controversy. I don't intend to sound evil, but someone has to right this wrong information, thank you for your time.

PS IMBD is like the wikipedia for the media world, its not entirely acurate in the REAL world.

surfingcamel, ur probably rite, but im a person who has hope and doesn't bring people down. im sending letters to the studios, because im not just gonna let this show slip away. and if it duz ill know i tried, and i will buy evry frikken Teen Titans DVD in Blockbuster and will be content with the DVD of the first season and the movie. but I WILL HAV HOPE. so stop bringing people down, please. everyone with hope, send me a letter for the studio adress AND SEND YOUR SAVE TEEN TITANS LETTERS IN. peace

Adritha said:
ya i agree with louisianababe. and if they were makin a movie why is Robin bold, Beast Boy not green, Cyborg robot eyes in the wrong place, Syarfires eyes are suppose to be green when doing that attack, and Raven looks girly? Theirs probably more mistakes in that picture.

ok all i did was post what i know. maybe they arent going to film it maybe they are but you dont have 2 be all snobby and try to prove to everyone that there is no such thing as this movie. as you all can tell i dont spend THAT much time on the computer. i just found it one day by accident, i thought it was really cool so i posted it. and btw, that is n almost a year from now, so they still have a while before they "say" it will be released. so just chill. ok? o and one more thing to mention, teen titans is back on cartoon network. you just have to catch it at the right time.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttt­t true

research your shit first

I said it is on. I record the ones on boomerang and cartoon network

louisianababe, you are so super to go through all the trouble to send letter to the studio to find out, props to you, share your info once your recieve it,, and hey, I want to save the show to, I just was pointing out that it has a very bleak future, unless peeps can prove how much that are devoted fans.

That picture is fanart for the final time.

and greenmonkey, I research stuff when I see an issue like this has come up. I usually do more recreational stuff during the day, hiking biking walking, and working at best buy. I can't help but let all you to understand the truth. And I don't care what that Lucy says, I have done the most research in order to prove my point, not to prove my "spending the most time on the laptop" like you so rudly insinuated. You guys wanna know when the shows are on? here

Boomerang: http://www.superherohype.com/news/topneews­.ph­p?i­d=8­346

I know it is from may, but I guess you can just use ur own cable provider to search the show and find out when the showtimes are on.

cartoon network: http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows//ti­tan­s/i­nde­x.h­tml

I guess this argument will never be truly resolved until 2012 has come so I can rub it in ur face that the movie did not come out, but lets both shut up until then so that way people don't have to be annoyed

any one who agrees with me, please say so

Robin-47 said:
dude robin isnt bald, beast -boy is supposed to be green,
starfire dosnt look chinees, cyborg looks cooler and dosnt have a moustauch and the only one they got right on the poster was raven and in the poster she looks hot

its a fake pic, fanart

I found out some info:

I added Mark Verheiden on Facebook (the person who was writing a screenplay or other for the new TT movie) and asked him some questions about the movie, here is what I found:

Mark Verheiden November 24 at 11:09am Report
Hi Elisabeth, I don't want to stoke any fan feuds... all I can add to the discussion is that I did a draft for a live action Teen Titans movie in 2008, but at the moment, for various reasons, that version isn't going forward. Whether Warners is working on a different take or has other plans for the TT, I have no idea... which probably isn't much help in settling things. But that's what I know... Mark

sorry I guess we are both right

w99w99w said:
raven is so wrong she is sposdto look depresed gotta go my tears are wetting the key board.

Hinatafan said:
Robins bald........

It's JUST A FANART, it's not the real movie poster. People do this all the time on Deviantart.

CRYSTAL33 said:
we get it Robins bald you can stop repeating it. geez. anyway louisanababe you keep writing letters girl. i really hope they do make the movie or the fans shall be crushed.

you guys don't get it, haha didn't you see the argument/

scarletbony is completely right its FANART NOT REAL MOVIE POSTER, THEY WERE INFLUENCED BY THE SHOW TO CREATE IT FROM THEIR IMAGINATION

i gp-o0mhylo9ui;][\

ANESOME,i just found out that there making a movie about my favorite tv show in the whole wide world.My cousin who looks like a stick believes that i don't have a chance to become raven but she is soooooooooooooooooooo wrong she is just saying that because she can't get a part in the movie.

I love this Raven !! She looks awesome
Raven 4ever

I AGREE WITH greenmonkey824!!! i also was just typing in teen titans and I too saw that movie poster so i researched it and that was in the middle of 2009. I am one of the biggest teen titans fans ever! i have every dvd and i have watched every single episode, even the lost episode on youtube. I think they are making a movie. Teen Titans is on CartoonNetwork, it's actually on almost every other day for an hour. No they arn't making a season 6 but if you go onto cartoonnetwork.com and click on more shows and teen titans, you can see when it's on. I hope they are making a movie but you can't just post a comment saying that greenmonkey824 shouldn't have made this article. Teen Titans is becoming more popular now and they probably are making a movie, and yes it does take time to make a movie. Just think about it... you have to find a director, write a script, hire actors, find a location, pick out the stunt doubles, the music, the lights, effects etc etc... so yes it will take a long time to create it. But i personally think the Movie Poster is photoshoped because if you search for teen titans movie on google, there are only a couple results that talk about the movie, and you don't know if those are the real actors or not, you have to have a script and plot before you can cast any actors. I write stories myself and it takes me a while to think of a plot and conflict and stuff. so stop keaving negitive comments because no one besides the people involved with the movie are 100% sure on it. I'm not even sure about. All we can do is keeps our hopes up, and if there isn't a movie, just watch the episode on youtube or buy the dvds.
(Robin is hot in the cartoon)

The poster is OBVIOUSLY fan-made people, but anyway. Which Teen Titan group is it going to be?

The first Teen Titan group is with Dick Grayson as Robin and as the leader. And of course Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg.

The second Teen Titan group is with Tim Drake as Robin (the 3rd Robin) and as the leader. With Wonder Girl, Ravager, Superboy, Kid Devil, and Miss Martian.

I would like to see the movie with the SECOND Teen Titans. I'm a fan of Tim Drake, and although I DO like Dick Grayson, I prefer him as Nightwing. If they do put Dick Grayson, he should have his own original outfit instead of borrowing Tim Drake's 1st costume like he did in the Teen Titan Animated Series. -_-

If Dick Grayson is chosen as Robin in the movie, then we don't get to see Tim Drake fellow Timmy fans, but with Tim as Robin, we get to see BOTH Tim Drake and Nightwing (Dick Grayson). Cookies for all.

So I hope it's the second Teen Titans so I get to see both adorable little Timmy and Nightwing.

Oh dear god. After reading most of your comments, I just realized that most of you are fans of the Teen Titans Animated Series that aired on Cartoon Network. Which is OK I guess, but question.

Do ANY of you actually read the COMICS??

If you don't, you're not really real fans. In lots of ways, the Teen Titans in the show and in the Comics are slightly similar. But really have NOTHING to do with each other plot-wise.

Seriously, if you're ONLY excited because of the animated show on cartoon network which borrows from the comic, and you don't actually READ the comic... Go read it before you can call yourself a Teen Titan fan.

mojogrl96 said:
Ok, I can see were you would get confused by this poster. This isn't a movie poster but a cosplay poster that some girl and her freinds made after a comic con. Besides if there was a movie coming there would be comercials and trailers out already. Not trying to diss you or anything but you should research before you go spreading stuff.

hi guys , i am a new fan

SadisticFangirl: While I understand why you feel that way, I don't really think it was nessecary to rip on a good portion of the fans on this club. Just because someone didn't read the comics doesn't mean they don't have a right to call themselves a fan. I don't mean to start an arguement, I just want to point out that some people are a fan of the show, some like the comics, some like both.

cyborg is the best member of the titans . he is so powerful . he is cool . he is always hungry.

pixy7668 said:
I just love robin and starfire togather i hope that thaey will be togather in the live action movie

pixy7668 said:
guss what I just got the gratist news on the teen titans movie hers in update on the mark verheiden movie injoy.

TT live-action movie update (also: TT crew on new Batman show!; TTG artist appearance & more)
Posted by Butch on April 3, 2008 @ 11:56 pm EST

This week, ComicMix.com interviewed Mark Verheiden about his Teen Titans live-action movie. Still in progress, Mark had sent Warner Bros a script draft right before the big writer's guild strike. Fortunately, he's continuing the project where he left off, with a revised draft in the works. The writer discusses his inspirations and intentions for the live-action Teen Titans, adding that "there will be a Nightwing story and Robin is in it, too". He also adds that the Titans won't be young adults in this movie, but actual teens.

Mark Verheiden: "There’s a lot of ways to go with this, but my "take," if you want to call it that, is to try and make them as real as possible given the circumstances. Possibly a little bit more of a heightened realism in this, much like they’ve done in the comic recently. The trick is to find a balance between the realism of how they can work in this world so you can connect with them and they feel real to you, and then the fact they have powers, or most of them do, they have fun and do what they do. We’re not going to make it grim and gritty or anything, but it will have great jeopardy, action and conflict. The bottom line is, we’re going to try and have some fun with it, which is the best way to describe it."

IM AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXSITED YAYYYYYYYYYYY!

the best thing in teen titans is {the loooooooooooooong kiss from beastboy to raven.