Television Quizey Questioney Thingey.

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Jul 11, 2008 at 05:50PM
Don't cha love the title? =D
I just found this little quiz thing and I thought it was cool so I thought I should add it into this spot.

List your favorite six TV shows and then answer the following questions.
1. How I Met Your Mother.

2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

3. Scrubs.

4. One Tree Hill.

5. Lost

6. Samantha Who?

1. Who is your favorite character from #2?
Willow, she is just awesome.

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4?
This season Lucas but normally Deb.

3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
Michael on the island telling Walt how he met his mother? LOL I would watch that!

4. Who is your favorite ship from #6?
Todd & Samantha. Sooooo cute.

5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
Uhhh Andrea and JD. That would be one funny couple.

6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Peyton. She is my favourite character and uhhh we could sit and bitch about Lucas all day long.

7. If you could change one thing about #5's plotline, what would you change?
Jin on the boat! He wasn't even my fave character but when Sun started screaming for him? Awwww =(

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #2, and why you like the relationship between them.
Well I am only on season 3 of Buffy so far but I love Giles & Buffy. He loves her like a daughter and they save the world together..Another aww!

9. If the lead title characters (first names in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Ted from Himym! Like I said, Lucas is really bugging me this season and Ted is the whole show.

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
Peyton, Brooke, Nathan, Haley, Lucas.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be?
I would add a love interest for Andrea, she is sooooo funny when she wants a guy and can't have him =D

12. What happened in your favorite episode of show #2?
Again, only on season 3 but I can't decide. Maybe the halloween episode where they all turned into what they were dressed up as. Or an episode where Angelus was in full bad ass mood, I liked bad ass angel =D

13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
Nobody! That was just a far too difficult question. Uhh.........Carl the bartender. He hasn't been on the show in about a season so I reckon he is dead anyway.

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
Uhhh Lost. Hawaii? Beaches? Who would turn that down?

15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Ahhh I cant choose just one! How about one for each show:

How I Met Your Mother-Ted. Marshall is my favourite but I don't want to split up Marshall & Lily so Ted is next cutest.
Buffy tvs-Oz! I am slowly turning into an NO wait, Angel. Oz. Angel......meh. One of em =D
Scrubs-Has to be JD. He's so sensitive and hilariously wimpy, you just wanna hug him!
One Tree Hill-Nathan. He is just ahhhhhh perfect.
Lost-Sayid. He's my fave.
Samantha Who-Funk. He's a millionaire who is hot.

Your turn!!

Television 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dazl said…
You had me at Quizey

1. Firefly

2. Ugly Betty

3. Arrested Development

4. The Mighty Boosh

5. Deadwood

6. Rome

Marc. I think he is hilarious, but he can have deep heartwrenching moments too.

Gah! This is so hard! I have to go for Mrs. Giddeon.

Hah! Hmmmm...Seth Bullock becomes sheriff of a lawless planet, leaving the Firefly crew to evade him.

Caeser and Servilia

5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
Buster and Atia. Buster does like the older women.

6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Dixon Bainbridge. We'd go search for the Egg of Mantumbai

The showdown at the end of Season 3.

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #2, and why you like the relationship between them.
Daniel and Betty. They went through so much together, abnd they support each other so much!

9. If the lead title characters (first names in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Sorry Michael, I'd have to save Mal. I mean, it's Captain Tightpants!

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
The Moon gets top billing.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be?
None, I'd have to read up on my history of Roman politics first, and I'm just too lazy.

Alexis Meade comes back form the dead, and has Bradford carted off to jail.

13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
Now I'm just sad. WASH!!!!!!!!!

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
Deadwood. Time for gold and whiskey!

15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Vince Noir (from the Mighty Boosh). He is too adorable. And he can talk to animals.
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
1. Arrested Development

2. Friday Night Lights

3. Heroes

4. The Office

5. 30 Rock

6. The Black Donnellys

It changes constantly... right now, it'd either be Riggins or Lyla. But not together.

Michael.

Will Arnett leading a double life. =P

Tommy/Jenny
...although I also like Jimmy/Joanie

Peter Petrelli & Jenny Reilly.
...or Sylar & Dokey Farrell. Ah, sweet death. LOL.

Toby. We'd hatch an evil plan to make Michael's life miserable. Mwahahahahaaaa.

Get Jack out of his government work. He needs to be close to Lemon to pick on her. =P

I'd have to say Coach & Mrs. Coach. ;) They're hilarious, they always get through everything together, and they're generally good people.

Tricky, 'cause Heroes has a lot... BUT, Arrested Development is over. The Bluths are done. We need the Heroes cast next season, so they get my vote. =p

I don't really have a problem with it...

Another character for The Black Donnellys... I think it would've been interesting if Jenny hadn't been the only girl who stuck with the Donnellys since childhood.

"El Accidente" (1.06) - Voodoo is a bastard, Reyes gets arrested for assaulting a friend of Matt & Landry's, Matt & Landry get into it over that incident, and Tim & Lyla spring Jason from the hospital.

If only this was a Heroes question. =P I guess it would be Lucille Austero, pierced by Buster's hook in a vital organ. LOL.

Heroes is kinda all over the place, so 30 Rock.

*gives up on choosing one after hair starts to sizzle from thinking too hard*
Matt Parkman from Heroes (*scribbles out Sylar, because not everyone understands my psycho obsession*), or Kevin from The Black Donnellys.
over a year ago hannaini said…
1. Veronica Mars

2. Friends

3. Moonlight

4. Gossip Girl

5. Sex and the city

6. Gilmore Girls

Def. Chandler, he’s so hilarious

That’s hard. From the main characters mmh… Jenny

Veronica dishing with the 4 ladies about sex and solving a crime. Logan the little toyboy for sam? Don’t know if I want to watch this!

Rory and Logan, these two are so cute.

Josef and Lorelai. Kind of weird but I think pretty funny.

Chuck Bass/Ed Westwick: Listen to his great music and see him perform live – only for me! or Blair Waldorf: shopping!!!

The whole Burger story line – that was so annoying.

Chandler and Joey: these two are so close friends and they are so funny (inventing games: fireball or their chairs!)

I have to chose between Veronica and Mick. That’s to hard. but I think I would save Veronica. Just because Mick is immortal J

Blair and Chuck on top.

None, there are already so many!

Chandler sings with his helium voice “I will survive”! But there are many other great episodes!

Madison Sinclaire – she’s just a b****

Show #5 – N.Y. Baby!!!!!

Chuck Bass mmhhh or Chandler Bing or Logan Echolls or Josef Kostan or Mick St.John or Logan Huntzberger or Jess Mariano?!?!?!?!? Oh no! That’s to hard.
over a year ago GA-19 said…
1. Grey’s Anatomy

2. Prison Break

3. How I Met Your Mother

4. Dirty Sexy Money

5. Desperate Housewives

6. Brothers & Sisters

1. Who is your favourite character from #2?
Fernando Sucre – He’s just so cool and cute :)

2. Who is your least favourite character from #4?
Hmm... Simon Elder

Wow... Justin in hospital and the Walker family causing trouble in SGH. I don’t know to be honest =|

4. Who is your favourite ship from #6?
None!!

Juliet Darling and Justin Walker. Don’t ask

Damn... Jeremy Darling, we’d go to the theme park :D Oh we’ll have so much FUN!!

This is Hard, they have a good storyline already. But if I could, I wouldn’t have made Mike a druggy.

Michael and Sucre’s best friend relationship. They are just so damn cute together!

Gotta be Ted over Meredith :)

Damn I won’t change it. LOL

Hmm... I don’t know.

12. What happened in your favourite episode of show #2?
OOOO This is Hard! I can’t pick one :P

I Love this question! I would Kill off Erica Fucking Hanh! I would make everyone strap her onto a railway and they would all get into the train and stand at the front with Cristina driving it and watch her get killed!! Mwahhahhahaha

HIMYM!!! I would want to see Barney’s Crib. LOL

Mark Sloan!!!!!!!! (Grey's Anatomy)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Carnivale
4. Battlestar Galactica
5. Veronica Mars
6. Arrested Development

1. 1. Who is your favorite character from #2?
Lorelai Gilmore

Cally, ugh!

Well, Buffy and Veronica actually have a lot of similarities.. the dialogue would really flow if they crossed over. I guess the Scoobies would track some sort of demon to Neptune and they would end up enlisting help from Veronica to find him.

Buster Bluth and Lucille 2, haha!

Brother Justin and Lindsey Bluth.. that would not go well.

Starbuck from BSG. We would just get drunk, play card games, and talk.

I would change the entire third season of Veronica Mars and make the mysteries much more epic like in the first two seasons. The creator (Rob Thomas) changed the show to appease the network, not because he wanted to.

My favorite Gilmore Girls relationship is Lorelai and Rory Gilmore. Their mother-daughter bond is both fun and enviable.

I would save the Buffy cast. The first person I would save would be James Marsters, unless of course it was from a season where he wasn't in the credits, then I would probably save SMG.

I think that the Battlestar Galactica credits are almost perfect, and certainly in the perfect order. I would maybe add some names to the credit sequence like Michael Hogan, Tahmoh Penikett, Aaron Douglas, Michael Trucco, and Lucy Lawless.

I would give the Bluth family a life-coach character to try and help them work through their many, many problems. This character would be a gay man, and as such, he would recognize that Tobias is most certainly gay. He would try to help lead Tobias out of the closet, only to fail time and time again.

My favorite episode of Gilmore Girls is the finale from season 1. Everything just wrapped up so nicely. It was a beautiful night in Stars Hollow, all the characters were happy, both of the girls got their guys, and the last scene mirrored the last scene from the pilot episode.

I would without question kill Dawn Summers. Her death would have to be quick and unavoidable, to keep the suffering of the other characters to a minimum. Maybe a fatal car wreck while she's away at college. Even with that death, the characters would suffer a lot though.

I would choose #5, Veronica Mars. The Carnivale sets are just so elaborate, I wouldn't want to ruin anything. Plus, I think the VM set would be a lot of fun.

15. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Spike from Buffy.. that one was super easy.
over a year ago Lila856 said…
1. Friends

2. The OC

3. Smallville

4. Gossip Girl

5. Grey's Anatomy

6. One tree hill (i GUESS though technically desperate housewives, big brother & veronica mars totally rank higher than this)

LOIS, she is AMAZING

jenny the wannabee (that rhymes loll)

HAHA UM the friends on vacation in seatle for some reason & then clumsy ross gets seriously injured & has to go to the hospital! & OMG ELLEN P. (MEREDITH) WAS ON FRIENDS AS THE GIRL FROM COLLEGE THAT CHANDLER MADE OUT W. & BROKE HIS & ROSS` PACT THAT NEITHER OF THEM COULD HAVE HER SO CHANLDERS GETTING ALL JEALOUS THAT ROSS IS GETTING TO SPEND TIME W. MEREDITH IN THE HOSPITAL ROOM. & monica is notcing & getting super annoyed LOL

lucas & peyton but of course<33

Oliver & Peyton or Oliver & Brooke- hes FINE but lois belongs w. clark haha

Blair<33, we have a lot in common y`know!

DENNY=ALIVE. OMG i think i love izzie/denny more than merder & thats saying something. they should have AT LEAST one real date not in the hospital UGH i hate that he died HATE HATE HATE IT!

hmm ryan & seth cuz everyone was all careful around ryan like "OMGS THE BOY FROM JAIL" but seth was just a dork like "hey come play video games & eat cereal w. me" the first time they met! & ever since they have been bffs or brothas from differents mothas<33

kk so rachel is not the main, all 6 are main but jen a.`s last name starts first alphabetically so technically all 6 friends vs. clark who is superman & can like breathe underwater? i`m gonna say the friends ;]

Blair, Chuck, Serena, Vanessa, Nate, Dan, Lily, Rufus- UGH thats really hard!

Jimbob- Haley`s killer in the night when shes snoring hahahahahahaha

hmm my fave episode isssss episode 2 in season 1 :]. i think thats the one where ryan & marissa get t o know eachother & ryan punches luke its like WHOA HOLY MAC & then marissa rides on ryans bike & seth rides his skateboard down the harbor aww man i was in love LOL

ugly naked old guy, hey you never said it had to be a MAIN ;]

smallville or seatle grace hospital?? i think smallville cuz i might get kryptonite affected & get a power...BOOYAH!

either seth cohen, ryan atwood, chuck bass, nathaniel archibald or denny duquette :]. dr.mcdreamy is SOOO cue but he bothers me so much i wanna kill him w. a scalpal (KIDDING)
over a year ago katiemariie said…
1. The Office

2. LOST

3. Flight of the Conchords

4. Strangers with Candy

5. MASH

6. Clerks: The Animated Series

Benjamin Linus. He's just so darn calculating.

I love all of the characters from SWC but if I had to choose I'd go with Jerri's dad because he doesn't do much.

Considering how similar MASH and the Office already are (Jim = Hawkeye, Michael = Henry, Dwight = Frank, Angela = Hot Lips), I would go with either the Office at war or the 4077th being filmed for a documentary. Imagine the talking heads!

Caitlyn/Ferris Wheel from the final episode.

The Giggling Girls from the Mutaba Virus episode and Jemaine and Bret. Double date.

Noblet and I would spend the whole day eating fried foods and talking about his figurines.

End the show at the end of season three before the show went all to hell. I refuse to acknowledge the later seasons of MASH. To me, the show ended after Henry died.

I love the scenes that Ben and Juliet share. They have a love/hate relationship in that he loves her and she hates him but is still impressed and intrigued by him.

I'd save Jemaine and Bret. Dwight would be able to save Michael, Jim, Pam, and Ryan all by himself.

I like the credits order for SWC.

I would add Hooper from Chasing Amy. He would pop in at the Quick Stop every weekend on his way over to Banky's house.

Ben kicked Bedouin ass and stole their horse. Locke answered a phone. Hurley told us the true value of Australia. Alex cried a lot. Sayid got another dead girlfriend. Sawyer was a big damn hero.

Jan. She would get eaten by the bailer.

I'd rather visit New York than the middle of nowhere.

I'm going to do it for each show.

The Office - Dwight. He is so intense.
LOST - Miles. We could be snarky together.
Flight of the Conchords - Jemaine and Bret. They're a package deal. I'd make Mel sooo jealous.
Strangers with Candy - Orlando. He was so sweet.
MASH - Trapper. Oh my god, the way he looks in his tank top.
Clerks - Lando the token black guy. Lando seems to have it all put together.
over a year ago tushtush said…
1. Scrubs

2. Ugly Betty

3. Pushing Daisies

4. One Tree Hill

5. Casualty

6. Doctor Who

Amanda or Marc.... just can't decide.

Lucas... he annoys me with all of his womanising antics.

A bipolar hospital in the Caribbean.

Donna and that guy that got left in the Library. :(

Emerson and Donna.

Haley, she's just so nice.

Harry getting fired. I met the actor, y'know. :D

Marc and Amanda, their evil antics are beautiful..

JD. Duh.

Peyton, Haley, Brooke, Nathan, Lucas.

I want The Doctor to regenerate as a woman!

Amanda got given the dress 'The Amanda'. I was rolling in the pews! (I wasn't in a Church...)

LONNIE.

Pushing daisies. America!

Nobody. So I'll just do it for them all.

Scrubs- JD. He is the best.
Ugly Betty- Gio. Sandwiches beat your mum.
Pushing Daisies- Ned. There's no one else. :(
One Tree Hill- Nathan. He beats Lucas with a large, wooden stick in the looks department.
Casualty- Guppy (I know he left, like, 2 years ago....)
Doctor Who- EEEEEEWWWWWW. No one.

EDIT: I just realised Friends should definitely be my number 5.
over a year ago SpanksU said…
1. Scrubs.

3. Veronica Mars.

4. The Simpsons.

5. Friends

6. Grey's Anatomy

Giles.

Homer.

Probably a hilarious accident which would require one of the friends cast to visit Sacred Heart Hospital

Burke and Christina.

Probably Veronica and Alex.

Homer – drinking beers at Moe’s – hilarious fun.

There would have been and Ross and Rachel wedding

Buffy and Giles’ father daughter relationship was very heartwarming

I’d save JD because Veronica would be able to handle herself

Homer-Bart-Maggie/Marge-Lisa

I would add a love interest for Izzie (or resurrect Denny)

Everyone lost their voice

13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it
I would kill off Roy the cafeteria guy – probably poison from his own food.

Friends – I really want to sit on the Central Perk couch

I would date Xander from Buffy
over a year ago Seddie4Ever said…
1.)One Tree Hill
2.)That 70's Show
3.)Dawson's Creek
4.)Boy Meets World
5.)The OC
6.)Degrassi

Hyde!

Angela

???

Cory/Topanga

Ryan and Manny or Jay and Katlin

Eric,and I don't know what we'd do.

That Marissa would have never died

Jackie and Hyde initally hated eachother. Then they became friends,and then they started secretly dating. Eventually they fell in love. But in the end,they didn't end up together. :(
I like the relationship between Jackie and Hyde because they bring out the best in eachother.

Can't I just let them both drown? :D
Okay,fine. I guess I'd save Lucas.

Cory,Shawn,Mr.Feeny,Eric,Jack,Topanga,Ala­n,A­my,­Ang­ela­,Ra­che­l,M­org­an

Oh my god! Degrassi dosen't need anymore characters!

Jackie and Hyde got back together.(6.02, Join Together)

Mouth or Jamie,and I don't care how they die,just get them off my tv!

Dawson's Creek

Pacey Witter!!! :D

over a year ago clules11 said…
1. Gilmore Girls

2. Secret Life of the American Teenager

3. Flight 29 Down

4. One Tree Hill.

5. Scout's Safari

6. American Dreams

Ashley.

Any of the psychos.

Rory reporting in South Africa.

Sam & Meg and JJ&Beth

IDK

Haley! Talk about music and Nathan!

Have it last longer.

Ashley & Amy. They make great sisters!

Loralai from GG. Lex lived on an island. He can save himself.

Haley, Nathan, Brooke, Peyton, Lucas.

IDK. I haven't watched it in so long.

Last episode of S2 when John is born!

None. They're all great.

Uhh...Both! Hawaii and South Africa!

Ahhh I cant choose just one! How about one for each show:

Gilmore Girls=Jess or Logan
Secret Life=Ricky
One Tree Hill=Nathan or Julian
Flight 29 Down=Jackson
American Dreams=JJ
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
big smile
VERY fun!

1. Veronica Mars.

2. Freaks & Geeks.

3. Flight of the Conchords.

4. True Blood.

5. Dexter.

6. ER.

Maybe Sam, or Nick. Sam is so adorkable and Nick is awesome.

Maybe Eric, but before it was Maryann, HATED her with a passion.

Veronica & Keith investigating a case of a person Dexter killed!
Sounds GOOD!

Hmm.. Maybe Carter & Abby? I love the older seasons though.

No idea! Maybe Bret & Abby? LOL!

Huh. Sookie or Jessica. They would both be fun to talk to. XD

Lila! Hated her!

Lindsay & Nick. It was so cute because he was clingy and she liked him, but he was always getting high so they broke up. :p

Veronica, 100%! Sorry Bret & Jemaine, but the world needs Veronica!

N/A

Maybe a new doctor that loves to hit on the nurses, though I bet it was done before.

Lindsay threw a party for the Freaks, and the Geeks were trying to stop the drinking! Then Millie started playing the piano and it was hilarious!!

..can't think of anyone I hate that much! Maybe Madison?!

Hmmm... Dexter! FotC is great, but Dexter's sets are wild! :D

VM; Piz. He is ADORABLE! LOVE HIM SOO MUCH MORE THEN LOGAN!
F&G; Sam. I just love him! :D
FotC; Maybe Bret. Both of them are funny though.
TB; Jason or Sam. You CANNOT make me choose! ;)
DXTR; Dexter! He is the best! :D
ER; Carter. That's all I have to say! :D
over a year ago Lie_to_Me_123 said…
1. NCIS

2. Bones

3. CSI:NY

4. Charmed

5. Lie to Me

6. Frasier

Booth or Bones

Probably Dan.

Team Gibbs and The Lightman Group getting together to crack a case, all the while Cal seeing all the stuff happening in the team :)

Niles and Daphne, without a doubt.

Stella and Frasier, I don't know it's the only thing I could think of!

Piper, we could just chat all day about anything! :D

Nothing!

Booth and Brennen, because they are just cute together and they're professional partners but they love each other.

OMG, that is sooooo hard! I think I would save Mac! I can't believe that I said that! I feel like such a traitor to Gibbs!

I don't know.

This rival woman psychiatrist that Frasier falls for.

Bones and Hodgins got buried alive, and Booth and was really worried about Brennan and he ran down the hill to save her.

Vance!

3, it would be AMAZING!

Tony from NCIS, definitely! He is just amazing!
over a year ago paperstarfalls said…
sick
1. House

2. Grey's Anatomy

3. The L Word

4. Gilmore Girls

5. Will and Grace

6. Torchwood

1. Who is your favourite character from #2?
Arizona

2. Who is your least favourite character from #4?
Taylor

A highly entertaining/gay differential diagnosis!

4. Who is your favourite ship from #6?
Jack/Ianto

Shane (L word) & Gwen (Torchwood) just cause it’d be hot!

Lauren Graham without a shadow of a doubt and I think we’d just hang out cause she seems to have a wicked sense of humour so she could make me laugh all day J

I’d make Jack and Karen have to weird love affair, just cause I think it’d be very funny to watch.

Callie and Arizona. I love their relationship cause it’s a very true portrayal of gay characters as opposed to the normal lesbian characters you get in programmes who move in together and claim they love each other after knowing each other for about a day.
I also really love Meredith and Christina though cause they bounce of each other brilliantly.

House, mainly cause I don’t remember who comes up first on the L word credits!

Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Scott Patterson, David Sutcliffe, Matt Czuchry, Kelly Bishop, Edward Herrmann, Melissa McCarthy, Liza Weil, Sean Gunn, Yanic Truesdale, Keiko Agena.

I don’t really know, someone that would come into torchwood and shake it up a bit more J

12. What happened in your favourite episode of show #2?
I can’t choose a favourite episode!

Foreman or Chase, both as quick as possible to get the out of the show…Foreman is just boring and I don’t like him with 13...also I’ve never been a big chase fan. I like how he interacts with house and cameron in the first 2 series, then I didn’t really like him after that.

Jeez…after long deliberation I think I’d pick will and grace, just because I absolutely adore Sean Hayes and Megan Mullally J

I can’t pick from just one of the shows! It’s impossible!
House - Cameron/13, because they’re both gorgeous!
Grey’s Anatomy - Arizona because I love how confident she is in herself.
The L Word - Alice because she’s sooo funny.
Gilmore Girls - Lorelai because she’s beautiful, funny & quick witted.
Will and Grace - I’d say Jack if either of us weren’t gay, but seeing as we both are I’ll say Karen, just cause she amuses me!
Torchwood - Captain Jack, because aside the fact I’m gay, John Barrowman is possibly one of the only men I’d go straight for. (if he did too!)
over a year ago HouseAddict87 said…
1. House, M.D.

2. CSI: NY

3. Bones

4. Grey's Anatomy

5. NCIS

6. Charmed

Mac Taylor

Burke

Ha umm Gibbs and House butting heads.

Piper and Leo

Oh God uhh Booth and Phoebe

Meredith she kicks ass!

Tiva would be together already.

Mac and Stella because they are such great friends and partners and should yes be in a relationship!

House, he's more interesting.

I would leave it like it is.

Just another demon.

Mac followed Stella to Greece and helped her reveal the truth about her past and Professor Papakota.

Lucas haha

5 NCIS set has to be awesome.

Chase from House

over a year ago VanessaR said…
1.Supernatural

2.One Tree Hill

3.Grey's Anatomy

4.Buffy The Vampire Slayer

5.Smallville

6.Desperate Housewives

Brooke and Haley. They are both so amazing!!!

Anya. I just think she's annoying..sorry...

Sam and Dean would go to Smallville and investigate. They would find A LOT there.XD

Lynette and Tom.<3

Hm. Probably Mark with Gabby.That should be interesting.

WILLOW.I love her.We would go to the mall and just have some fun!!!!

Chloe and Clark would be a happy couple.I'm a Chlark fan

Haley and Lucas.I just absolutely love their friendship.So sweet.Love all there hugs.<3

Dean or Meredith.I would have to save Dean, sorry Meredith, I love you but....DEAN!!!!

Willow, Giles, Spike,Buffy and Xander.

Just a new character on Wisteria lane to spice things up...again....

I have more than one favorite episode. That would take to long to write

None.I can't say I would want to kill all the evil, that would ruin the plot line....

OH.That's hard.Grey's hospital or Smallville.....Ahh...

Can't just choose one....
But from Supernatural-Sam. OTH-Nathan. Buffy-Spike.Grey's-George.Smallville-Clark­.DH­-To­m.
over a year ago mswaldass said…
#1 Friends
#2 The Vampire Diaries
#3 Glee
#4 The Big Bang Theory
#5 True Blood
#6 Grey's Anatomy

Damon Salvatore.

Oh, no! I love them all! Ummm... but I guess Leonard. I think he's really sweet and everything but I suppose he would be my least fave out of the main ones.

LOL! How about... Rachel & Eric? ;)

Alex & Izzie.

Ummm... Alex & Quinn. They're my favorites from each show, and I suppose they'd be interesting.

Penny. As much as I love Sheldon, he'd probably be offending me every minute, lol. With Penny though, we have the same personality so we'd have lots of fun. We'd probably go to the mall, see a movie or just go out. Simple but fun stuff.

Them not exploring Jason & Tara. I really liked them in s1, and on some level I wanted them together. I don't anymore, but it'd be fun it they would've been explored.

Damon & Elena! Damon & Elena! lol. There's just so much potential between these two, and great, might I add. Ever since the moment Damon watched her sleep and stroked her cheek I fell in love with them. It's the mystery, the unknown that makes them so great. Elena is the only one who understands him, and them falling for each other, while it would not be easy, would create something so genuine between them.

Between Quinn Fabray and Rachel Green? Ahhh, it'd had to be Quinn. I love Rachel, but simply not as much as Quinn.

Sheldon, Penny, Raj, Howard, Leonard.

Uh, perhaps someone from Alex's life or past? I'd LOVE to learn more about Alex's past and him, and bringing a person important, or was, from his life, would bring me just that and I'd find it most interesting.

1x14 "Fool Me Once." Uhhh, basically, Damon wanted to bring Katherine back, and since he had got betrayed by Elena and Stefan the previous episode, Elena had to gain his trust back, and once she managed to, they went, with Bonnie and her gran's help, to open the tomb, though Damon could not find Katherine there, and only to find out the truth that she had escaped and was still out there.

No, no, no, no! Don't do that to me, I absolutely LOVE everyone on Friends! :/ ... Can't I pick a guest star? LOL. 'Cause in that case I say Rachel's sister Amy. As much as she was interesting, I wanted to rip her head off everytime she spoke.

I'd love to visit the True Blood set because of Alexander Skarsgård, lol. But, ultimately, I have to go with Glee. The cast are so adoroble and fun. I'd LOVE to be on there, both talk to them and watch them!

Damon Salvatore. I'd be dangerous but I don't care, lol. I love him SO MUCH <3
over a year ago friendsfan101 said…
heart
1. NCIS
2. Friends
3. iCarly
4. Heroes
5. Scrubs
6. Wizards of Waverly Place

Phoebe. Definitely. Everyone says I am like her. =)

Claire. She is getting kind of annoying.

Hm...LOL serious meets funny...Gibbs and Perry bumping into one another in a store, and then Turk/Jordan being suspected of murder, and J.D. accidentally finds the murderer while hanging out drinking with Tony...
Justin/Juliet

Hm....Carly and Justin/Carly and Max...

Hiro because he's so fun!!! I would go time travelling with him, and get waffles!!!

That they added a 9th season. = ( They should have left it at 8 seasons. I like the new cast, but they could have at least made it a spin-off.

Phoebe/Joey-they were never a couple (*sigh*) but they were so alike and so close. I just loved them together.

Mark Harmon, definitely. Sorry, Miranda!!!

Well, Heroes' opening credits don't have the people's names in it, only when the show starts, so....

Hm...Jennette McCurdy. I think that she could be just like her character on iCarly. = )

Ah...there are too many to count!!!!

Hm...Kill Vance off. Someone from his past comes back and kills him, perhaps he could be telling the agents something and BAM! He gets killed...

Well, the cast of iCarly are a lot closer to my age, so I choose them.

Michael Weatherly from NCIS (or Zachary Quinto from Heroes!!)
over a year ago joose32 said…
angelic
1. Supernatural

2. Dark Angel

3. Smallville

4. Lost

5. The OC

6. Heroes

Joshua

Ben

Omg haha ummm Sam and Dean steal Summer and Marissa from Ryan and Seth lol i have no idea

Nikki and D.L

Ummm Clark Kent and Claire Bennet because they are both my faves from each of those shows :D

Charlie and he could sing me Wonderwall and we'd eat imaginary peanut butter from empty jars lol

Marissa dying. The show kinda went downhill from there in my opinion

Max and Logan. Because they were just meant to be. Then this virus thing happens and it gets all messed up but they still really love eachother except they can't touch :(

OMG! I'm sorry Clark but I'm gonna have to save Sam. But it's ok coz Clarks superman so he can save himself so YAY!! :D

OMG there's so many characters so they can just go at random as long as Charlie, Hurley and Claire are at the front and Boone (if he was still alive)

I would add another hero don't know their name but they would be on the good side and not do one of those role reversal good guy one minute and next bad

Ok well Zack (totally hot!) came back with 2 other transgenics and along with Max them 4 went to take down Manticore. It was kinda sad though coz Max got shot (in the heart) and captured and she died or was dying so Zack (totally brave hot Zack) shot himself in the head so they can use his heart to give Max a heart transplant.
"X5-599 I have a heart for you" *bang* :(

Lucifer. Dean, Sam, Cas and Bobby will have a showdown with him and of course come out completely unharmed smoking Lucifer in his Nick meat suit (coz no way is he getting into Sam)

Smallville because it has Tom Welling :D

Castiel aka Misha Collins from Supernatural :D
Love that Pretty Boy Angel :D
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…
1. One Tree Hill.
2. Friends.
3. How I Met Your Mother.
4. Gavin and Stacey
5. Gilmore Girls.
6. Scrubs.

CHANDLER BING! xD

I love them all tbh, but i'll go with Jason (Stacey's brother)

Wow that would be weird. Urm, Lucas Scott and Rory Gilmore I guess, cause of CMM being Tristian and that.

Jelliot!<3

Lily Adrin and JD, would be hilarious xD

Urm, i'll go with Smithy. Probably just go down the pub or something ;) ahaa.

Defiently have Rory and Jess end up together in the end.

Ross and Rachel. I love their relationship so much and how they are just the most unlikely couple but fit perfectly in the end :).

Lucas Scott and Ted Mosby. Urm, I'd defiently save Lucas. I've never liked Ted and Lucas is just hot! ;D

They don't appear in the credits...

Urm, I dunno. I'd probably add someone who could freak Todd out or something lol

I've got so many! But i'll have to go with the last episode. It was completly perfect<3

Nobody! There's way to many deaths in OTH already.

Stars Hollow looks pretty cool but then again i'd love to go to the bar in HIMYM. So yeahh, show #3, How I Met Your Mother's set.

Just one? :O. How about I do one for each tooo ;D.
OTH i'd go with Nathan - He's perfect! xD.
Friends i'd go with Chandler, I love a guy that can make me laugh ;D.
HIMYM - Barney. Although it would be a short relationship xD lol
Gavin+Stacey i'd go with Gavin. He's freaking lush!
Gilmore Girls, defiently Jess! He soooo hot especially as a bad boy. Just yum xD
And finally Scrubs. I'd pick JD. He's so weird but mehh so am I ;D ahaa.
over a year ago teo_rockeritza said…
1.Skins
2.The Vampire Diaries
3.Lost
4.Supernatural
5.True Blood
6.Dexter

Damon, of course;))

If I had to, I guess I'd say...Bobby

A lot of sex, I suppose:)).

Dexter&Rita

Sawyer and Deb:)) That would be fun:).

Dean.Hang out in the Impala talking about classic rock.

Make Bill...not boring:)) Or have more of Pam.But I heard we'll have that, so I'm really excited.

Delena-They have something, an understanding. God, their chemistry is freaking amazing.

Well, the credits are different every episode on Skins as far as I can remember, but I think Sayid is the first one in Lost, so I'd go with whoever is first on Skins.Except for Thomas.

Their perfect just the way they are.

I guess...a new, normal, cool guy for Deb. Someone who's good for her. And they would be endgame.:)

I can't choose just one episode.I love so many.

No, no more deaths on Skins. Freddie's was worse enough. It came out of nowhere and it wasn't necessary. Although Chris' affected me more.

Lost. No doubt in my mind.

Like others, I can't choose, so let's see, from all the shows:
Skins-Probably Chris. He showed us how he is when he's in love, and he's also super fun. I'd take him any time.

TVD-Well, Damon's my favorite, but I probably wouldn't date him. I think from all the guys, Matt's the best as a boyfriend.

Lost-Charlie. Seeing the way he acts with Claire...oh God. I'd love for him to be that way with me:))

Supernatural-Dean Freakin' Winchester. Need I say more?

True Blood- Eric.Love him.

Dexter-Honestly, probably no one. Maybe Quinn.
over a year ago VMars4ever said…
heart
1. Supernatural

3. Gilmore Girls

4. Veronica Mars

5. Glee

6. The Vampire Diaries

Hmm... Buffy, Spike, or Xander. I love them all so much.

Parker definitely.

A musical demonic episode similar to the one on Buffy. That would be odd.

Delena ftw! Damon & Elena!

Honestly, I have no idea. Maybe Jeremy and Rory, he gives me a kind f Jess vibe.

It would be Veronica and Wallace, and I'd want to solve a crime with the two of them.

Umm... I would have kept Emma and Will together and not had him do that cheating kind of thing, and I would have had Finn and Rachel together.

Xander and Willow, I love their friendship, it's great. And Giles and Buffy, the father/daughter kind of relationship.

Umm... Jared Padelecki's Sam... sorry Lorelai!

I would keep it as is, I like Veronica Mars' credit order.

Hmm... a female character who kept Stefan from Elena, so Damon could be with her. Maybe the adventurous type.

I have a lot of favourites for Buffy... so a lot of stuff.

All of the angels except for Cas, in a mass heavenly siege. And Lucifer would just stay in his cage.

#3 - Gilmore Girls, definitely, the set is so cool. Glee's is just a school.

Dean from Supernatural, or Damon from The Vampire Diaries. But seeing as how I want Damon with Elena, I'd have to go with Dean.
over a year ago HouseAddict87 said…
And... a year later:

1. House
2. Criminal Minds
3. Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
4. Rizzoli and Isles
5. Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior
6. Crossing Jordan

Emily Prentiss
Don't have one I like all the characters.
An unsub terrorizes PPTH and the red cell team are sent to find him/her.
Macy and Cavanaugh!
Casey and Woody.
Korsak! That would be so much fun that old geezer is cool as shit! Uhh, we would go to the zoo or different animal shelters.
Hmmm, uh Gina would have more lines, and be focued on more.
Morgan and Garcia. They are best friends and their flirty banter is so entertaining. They could be in a romantic relationship but are really just good friends and love each other very much as friends but their COULD be more if the writers wanted to explore that aspect.
Damn! House or Stabler?? I guess Stabler, his kids need him.
Ehh, probably wouldn't.
I would bring in a character that would be Nigel's sister. Don't know if he had any sibling's but it would be interesting to see Nigel's relationship with his sister and how she would interact with the other characters.
12. What happened in your favorite episode of show #2? Prentiss left the BAU to track down her nemesis Ian Doyle but was believed to have died at his hands... she'll be back! (6.18 Lauren)
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it? I guess if I HAD to... Thirteen she already has Huntington's which is incurable so I'd do a two episode mini arc about her death.
I guess L&O:SVU either would be badass but SVU is in New York.
Ha, so cliche but Reid from Criminal Minds.
over a year ago HuddyJoy0524 said…
1. 24
2. House M.D.
3. Lie To Me
4. Damages
5. Law and Order SVU
6. The Walking Dead

Hmmm....besides House? Probably Cuddy :)

Phil. He cheated on Patty! The bastard...

That would actually be really cool. I would make it where Jack Bauer has to team up with Elliot and Olivia and then they have to defeat the bad guys in NY! Complete with Elliot/Olivia/Jack love triangle of course :)

Andrea and Rick!!! :)

Hmm...blind date...probably Wallowski from LTM with Shane from TWD. Those 2 are interfering with other ships! lol

I would definitely pick Patty. As a future attorney, i would love to follow her around and see how she gets the job done. That would be intense and quite a lifechanging experience.

Elliot and Olivia need to hook up already!

House and Wilson, who are best friends. I love their relationship because their personalities allow them to be friends and they know each other so well and no matter how screwed up either is they will always care about each other.

I would have to save Jack Bauer. I would hate to leave Cal and Gillian (so much actually. I would probably cry forever about it) but Jack saves thousands of lives like its nothing. Humanity needs him more.

I wouldn't change the order. It's good the way it is!

I would have Shane accidentally get Lori killed so that Rick can kill Shane and those 2 can be off the show because thay're obnoxious :p

In my favorite episode, the season 5 finale, House needed to detox from Vicodin and had Cuddy help him and then they had sex. However, it turns out to all be a hallucination. SO well written!

Well, there are plenty that died that i wanted to die *cough* Renee *cough* but of the living i would kill Marilyn Bauer. She's so annoying she doesnt deserve to live. Ok, thats harsh. but i cant stand her character.

Definitely #3 Lie To Me. :)

Ok...thats difficult. If you mean for like one date, Jack Bauer no question.
However, i would end up killed if i was his gf. If i was House's i would end up hurt, with Wilson im not needy enough, I want Cal with Gillian i wouldnt pick him myself, Elliot has too much of a temper...I would say with either Tom from "Damages" or Rick from "The Walking Dead" <3
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
smile
1. 24
2. Tales From the Crypt
3. Home Movies
4. Frasier
5. Rome
6. Damages

The Cryptkeeper. He's the only character to appear in more than one episode (all of them actually), because the show is episodic and completely different each episode. He kicks ass anyway, I love his puns!

Of the main 5 (Frasier/Niles/Roz/Daphne/Martin), it's definitely Daphne. She has her moments, but she's quite annoying and she doesn't have very many redeeming qualities.

That would be kind of amazing actually, but completely off the wall. 24 is a strictly real-time show and Rome jumps about constantly. The lead in each show are very similar to each other though so I'd love to see them cross paths.

Ellen/Wes, no doubt about it!! They are insanely hot together and while I don't think they could last long term, they were certainly perfect together for the short term.

Um, one show is animated and the other is a serious legal drama. Not happening.

Frasier of course. I just want to hang out with him so he can show me all the fancy places that Seattle has to offer. Wine, art, theatre! What more could I want?

Nothing. The show is complete perfection as it is. Or was...since it's over :(

Nope. It's an episodic show, there's only one character that is consistent throughout the show's run.

Jack Bauer doesn't like to be saved, he likes to do the saving. Brendon is a kid, and he's my 2nd favorite tv character...I love him almost to the same extent that I do Jack. But I'd save Jack and just defend my reasoning with the fact that Brendon is animated. And how do you save an animated character? :P

Kelsey Grammer, David Hyde Pierce, John Mahoney, Peri Gilpin, Moose, & Jane Leeves
Somehow Jane managed her way into the 2nd slot of the show. She must have pulled a Roz and slept her way there because there's no WAY she deserved 2nd billing.

I'm not sure. The detailing of Damages is SO intricate, the last thing I'd want to do is add in a useless character nobody likes. I'd put in more of Timothy Olyphant's character Wes, because he's so mysterious and sexy and easy to look at ;)

A con robs a jewelry store with his partner in crime, and his partner winds up turning against him so he kills him and gets wounded himself in the process and then holes up in a motel where strange things start happening and he starts seeing things. Very 'The Shining'-like and very creepy. Intensely badass though.

Dana Walsh. She died, but she didn't die soon enough. By episode 5 of season 8, I would have long had her in her grave.

ROME!! If the sets were still up anyway. That show cost a fortune to make and all the sets were so incredibly beautiful. It must have been a hell of a lot of fun to go to work every day for those guys. The "set" for Home Movies was probably just a studio, and that's boring.

Jack Bauer from 24. I don't care if I'd get killed afterward, it would be SO worth it just for one night to have him. After him, it would be Lucius Vorenus from Rome, since I find him similar to Jack in many ways. His girlfriends are less doomed than Jack's.
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
Amazing title, Katie! :P

1. Lost.

2. Fringe.

3. Alias.

4. Friends.

5. True Blood.

6. Misfits.

Peter (played by Joshua Jackson, google him and prepare to drool!)

Probably Phoebe. I still like her though.

Horny vampires on a haunted island. I should pitch this to HBO!

Simon\Alisha. They are seriously perfect for each other and it's funny because I would've never imagined them together before!

erm... Nathan and Nadia? Haha that's so wrong because of the age difference and so random, but whatever.

Chandler Bing. And I would just sit and stare at him and wait for him to say something sarcastic. (and probably drink beer + watch Baywatch all day long xP)

hmm, that's hard. I suppose I would take out the whole Jason plot, because I just find him so boring. He's such a waste of airtime!

(I was tempted to pick Peter & Olivia, but I'll be original lol) so Peter & Walter! They are father and son. They have\had so many issues but the bottom line is that Walter would cross universes for Peter (LITERALLY!) and I don't think Peter would have a life without Walter now.

Jack Shephard! I love Sydney, I really do, but Jack is my favourite character in the history of television, so there's really no contest. Plus, Sydney could probably save herself, she's just THAT badass.

Chandler, Ross, Monica, Rachel, Joey, Phoebe.

I would prefer it if Nathan weren't leaving and they didn't add a new character at all! I'm going to miss him :/

My Fringe OTP (Polivia) almost kissed and the storyline was AMAZING. We really got to the depths of Olivia's character and her emotional side. (that's Jacksonville, btw. lol)

Juliet! I don't know why, I just never liked that woman. I got trust issues. Although every character makes Lost the show it was, I guess.

erm, probably True Blood. The town looks... cosy. (yes, I am aware it is full of vampires)

Peter Bishop from Fringe. He is my ideal man in every way imaginable.
over a year ago Vishee said…
1. Lost
2. Skins
3. Gossip Girl
4. The OC
5. Friends
6. 90210

Chris Miles ♥ .

Theresa.

I think that crossover would ruin both shows, they're two different genres.

Max&Naomi ♥ .

Annie&Nate.

Seth! We could just stay home, eat pizza, watch tv and talk about everything.

Joey falls in love with Rachel... Just NO!

Tony&Sid's friendship! They're my favorite friendship on tv. They understood each other without words and they truly loved each other. I loved their scenes, especially in season 2!

Jack Shephard! He was kinda boring and not my favorite LOST character, but he was a good person and devoted doctor. I like Serena Van Der Woodsen most of the time, but let's face it, she's pretty spoiled and bitchy.

Seth, Summer, Sandy, Kirsten, Ryan, Marissa, Julie, Taylor.

I would add some creepy and mysterious guy for Adrianna to fall in love with. They could make a loving and wicked couple :D .

It was Effy's episode in season 3. I don't feel like describing it, cause it would took me too long, so... sorry :D .

Kate! She should drown instead of Charlie. She's a pointless and annoying character, with a boring storyline. I don't understand why producers made her one of main characters.

They both took place in New York, but I would choose Gossip Girl's set. More glamorous :) .

15. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
JAMES SAWYER FORD from LOST!!! The hottest and the coolest guy on tv! Witty, funny, handsome, inteligent and caring, but definitely not perfect - and that's what I love in him.
over a year ago othpop6668 said…
1. Gilmore Girls
2. One Tree Hill
3. Smallville
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Prison Break
6. Vampire Diaries

Peyton Sawyer

um erica or burke although they've both left :)

Very strange, perhaps everyone in stars hollow could end up in prison and then michael would break them out!

Delena

Damon and Lois, that would be hilarious

Probably derek shepherd so I could watch him do brain surgery :)

Not have michael die at the end (maybe)

Peyton and Lucas - they can't stay away from each other :)

Lorelai because clarks superman so he can save himself :)

I'd keep the order they're in now

I wouldn't add a character but i'd bring jenna back

Everyone went on a roadtrip to honeygrove,texas to find Mouth and they ended up going to a high school prom

I'd probably dean because then jess and rory would be together sooner, i'd give him a nice, quick death though

Probaby 3 because i'd love to see the kent farm and the daily planet! also number 5 is set in quite a few places and prisons creep me out a little!

Clark Kent from Smallville. Who wouldn't want to date superman?!! Although i wouldn't want to break up clark and lois!!
over a year ago melandjim4eva said…

1. One Tree Hill.

2. True Blood.

3. 90210.

4. Supernatural.

5. Glee.

6. The Vampire Diaries.

Eric. I just love him.

Lisa. I just don't like her with Dean.

Hmm. A lot of singing. Probably a concert of some kind with Haley singing with Rachel.

Damon And Elena. Perfect.

Annie and Stefan.

Dean. Without a doubt it would be Dean. Spend the day in the hotel room ;)

I would have Puck with Quinn, and not with Lauren.

Sookie And Sam. It's just a friendship but he will always be there for her and she is always there for him too.

Brooke.

Already the way I like it.

It would be someone from both Damon and Stefan's past who made an impact in their lives. Someone who Damon could never forget.

The first episode and Sookie meets Bill for the first time.

It would be Mouth. I would have him run over by a car.

Glee. Seem's like more fun.

Damon. Damon. Damon.
over a year ago User20392 said…
1. Supernatural.
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. Chuck
4. Friends
5. Person of Interest
6. Cold Case

It's a tie between Leonard and Sheldon.

Well... I think Monica now. I think she was better in the earlier seasons.

lol I don't know... Cameras everywhere and demons and other supernatural and paranormal beings? ... -hey, that would be cool. Besides, it would be easier to know who's a supernatural being and who isn't! >:D

I don't think I 'ship anybody from that show.

WTF Chuck and Cold Case?! I can't think of any. lol

Ross Geller! He's cool.

NOTHING EVER!

I like Leonard and Penny. I just think they look good together and I think they DO have chemistry. I think they feel a lot for each other since the beginning, at least Leonard did! It's still kinda a complicated thing, Penny wasn't even ready to say 'I love you' to Leonard, but soon we find out she did regret breaking up with him. I think she wasn't ready because she had never really been in a deep, miningful relationship with anybody, so it was a little too soon for her, but maybe some day she'll be ready, she knows it won't get her anywhere to be with guys that break her heart after all. Leonard never did that to her. She might be open to the idea of getting back together with Leonard anyway! :)

Not cool, man. NOT cool. I can't answer this.

Hmm... I think it's fine the way it is.

Uh no idea.

I don't think I have a favorite episode!

I heard Jo is coming back, so JO HARVELLE. I don't know, maybe she would be 'hunting' or whatever she does, and would be attacked by some supernatural thing again. Can't think of anything else. Or it could be an accident!

I DON'T KNOW! D: Don't make me choose... Fine, maybe Chuck, it's almost over! :(

The 'best'? Uh, yeah, no. I'm not interested in dating at all, so...
over a year ago Vampsessed said…
surprise
1. Once Upon A Time
2. Gossip Girl
3. Glee
4. Vampire Diaries
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. White Collar

ღ Blair Waldorf.

ღ Matt, sometimes Damon. But now I hate Elena for being with Damon!

ღ Doctor's operating on Farytale Characters.

ღ I don't ship Neal with anyone but if I have to than with Alex.

ღ So Hard! Maybe Emma (Glee) and Mozzie (WC). He is funny and she is good influence for him. Maybe for Neal, too. :D

ღ I would spend it with Bonnie, because she could teach me how to use Magic to make Boys fall in Love with me. :)

ღ Keep Lexie and Mark alive and give them the Happy Ending they deserve!

ღ Of course, Chuck and Blair. Because these to are meant to be and nothing can stop them!

ღ Emma or Rachel? I think Emma because she and her friends can use some Magic to save Rachel. :)

ღ Bonnie Stefan Caroline Damon Elena

ღ A female, maybe a thief, who is challenging Neal to become the Good Person he deserves to be! :)

ღ Chuck asked Blair to marry him and they lived happily ever after with there child Henry. :)

ღ King George/Albert Spencer because he wanted to destroy Ruby/Red's live because she is a Wolf. So I would make him think he is a Werewolf, too! :D

ღ Glee because I want to see how School there is and I don't want to see a lot of operating on people. :s

ღ Once Upon A Time: Graham
ღ Gossip Girl: Chuck
ღ Glee: Finn or Ryder
ღ Vampire Diaries: Stefan or Elijah
ღ Grey's Anatomy: Mark or Derek
ღ White Collar: Neal