Advertisement

The 39 clues Secret Messages In Books (all)

popcorn_flavor posted on Jan 10, 2010 at 01:52AM
There are real secret messages in the books!!!

The First Book: You'll find some random numbers and spaces in the spaces where the numbers should be on pages 129-153 middle of the book. Anyway, the numbers are letters of the alphabet. I'll let you find the message.

Book 2: I don't know...I'm working on it!

Book 3: The throwing sword thingy at the beginning of the book, and I mean you open it to where the cards are, and you look at the sword thing. It has a letter, a dash, and then a symbol. Through pages 39-67 there are symbols, and I think you can figure this out now. Decode. Ex: A-(square)

Book 4: There's a tablet in the beginning of the book, and just like the 3rd book, decode. Don't worry, you don't have to guess too much...but if you get stuck, the message is: Alistair was there the night they died.

Book 5: I don't know...I'm working on it!

Book 6: In the beginning of the book there's a list of numbers. Go the pages. Look at the words right above the number pages. Usually they say: "The 39 Clues" or "In Too Deep", but they will say something different. In order, they will make sense.

More book messages will be coming soon!
save

The 39 clues 88 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-75 of 88

over a year ago dragonm5 said…
cool
madeleine was olivia cahill 5th and final child. she created the madrigal branch and wished that the cahill family would come together as 1.
over a year ago Tomasbrute said…
The code to book 8: Tenzing Knew Too
over a year ago unholygon said…
got book 10 hidden stuff on pg 39-91 it says the cahills arent the only ones looking for the clues. and at the end it says the Vespers are coming
over a year ago popcorn_flavor said…
mischievous
Thanks for all the messages! Keep this post on the top of the list!!! WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!
over a year ago Silverinferno said…
#1-Look for the black page numbers.
Each number is a letter.
(A=1, B=2, Z=26)

#2-Look at the inside cover. The shard of music in the middle has letters on it. It also has music notes. Decode the notes into letters using the key below, then read the whole thing.
F-----
D-----
B-----
G-----
E-----

#2.5-Also look at the black page numbers.
(A=B, B=C, Z=A)

#3- Look at the inside cover. On the shuriken is a decoding key. Use the key on the black page numbers.

#4- Look at the inside cover. On the tablet is a decoding key. Use the key for the black page numbers.

#5- ???

#6- Look at the inside cover. Go to the pages in order. Normally, the page's headline would be "The 39 clues" or "In too deep". Instead, they will say something different. Go to the pages in order and it will make sense.

#7- Look at the inside cover. On one spear it'll say "MDIALAE=RC" and on the BACK inside cover, it'll say "ARGLEDRGAE"

M D I A L A E = R C
A R G L E D R G A E

Now go like this:

R A X
M O N =
Rmaoxn

Madr__________________
#7.5-On some pages, there will be morse code on the sides.

#8- Look at the inside cover. there are some symbols, "GM" and "Henry" is written somewhere. I have no idea what this is.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jadeinfo2 said…
smile
hey people add my card pls? P3KWMF3XXP
over a year ago mark624 said…
The 10th book is referring to The Vespers a family in the new upcomming sequel series
over a year ago soccerstar95 said…
what is the clue for the music notes in book 2 and in book 5 what is the code on the inside of the book on the crest please help!!!!
over a year ago Nickstersea1 said…
Hey i have book 10 i could probably figure it out, there was two thing i noticed alredy i think they are keys.
On the very last page with the letter to william is a weird thing then you go to the page after page 327 there is another thing with letters arrows and the 5 branch symbols.
on the very last page is a bunch of upside down sideway symbols of the branches and one is circled it it the janus symbol right side up
over a year ago ekatleader said…
amieljohn,

olivia cahill is olivia,

another is madeline cahill,

heres my agent code P3XJ9XM7XP

dan and amy aren't madrigals untill book 10

over a year ago ekatleader said…
book 10 codes

1.the cahills arent the only ones looking for the clues

2.the vespers are coming

TOP SECRET
DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT A CAHILL

ATTENTION CAHILLS

FORGET YOUR RIVALRIES

THE MADRIGALS ARE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES

UNITE

WE ARE LOYAL EKATERINAS BUT WE NEED TO UNITE

SOMETHING WORSE THAN THE HUNT IS IN OUR WAY

SOMETHING BAD IS COMING

FORGET ABOUT THE CLUES

SOMETHING IS COMING

MORE POWERFUL THAN THE CAHILLS

ALONE WE CANNOT WITHSTAND IT

WE ARE NOT A MADRIGALS

BUT THE CAHILLS NEED TO UNITE

CODE NO 2.

- accounts of the ekat leadership
over a year ago waterygirl said…
COPIED AND REVIVED FROM EKATLEADER

TOP SECRET: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT A CAHILL

ATTENTION CAHILLS

FORGET YOUR RIVALRIES

THE MADRIGALS SHOULD NOT BE ON YOUR LIST OF WORRIES

UNITE

WE ARE ALL LOYAL TO OUR OWN BRANCHES BUT WE NEED TO UNITE

SOMETHING WORSE THAN THE HUNT IS IN OUR WAY

SOMETHING BAD IS COMING

FORGET ABOUT THE CLUES

SOMETHING IS COMING

MORE POWERFUL THAN THE CAHILLS

ALONE WE CANNOT WITHSTAND IT

BUT ALL THE CAHILLS NEED TO UNITE

YES THE MADRIGALS ARE CAHILLS TOO

AND THIS IS SO NOT A JOKE (TO THOSE LAUGHING)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago JeanLuc said…
cool
I'm just finishing book 7 so I will not read all the cool stuff here yet. It would spoil things for me. My Card is:P3WRH63CXP so please take it and I look forward to chatting soon.
over a year ago danielj2705 said…
Hey everyone! The Code for book 10 is 1. The Cahills arent the only one looking for the clues. and 2. The Vespers are coming.
The Vespers aer another family also searching for the clues and in the next series due to realease April 2011 along with the movie for the first series (which by the way is being directed by teven spielburg) the cahills and the vespers will fight and the cahills will team up also (@ debdan) the codes for book 9 are
1. he didnt tell them everything
2. www.the39clues.com/thetruth (Just type in the url to the clue box and that is it also as you will follow the url to find omething out)
3. 18 15 77 30 fc
Hope this helped and My card number is P3MDRWMPXP
Please add me i have added everyone here Thx
=-Daniel
over a year ago redruby2001 said…
big smile
heres my card code P43CMG4GXP plz add
over a year ago johnsc said…
anne cahill did not drown - book 1 message
look to india - book 2 message
the competition is about hope - book 3 message
over a year ago lucia1cajil said…
crying
can someone pls. tell me the book codes from book 7-10, because i find it hard to save more money to buy all the books. my excitement's failing about what will be the overall results on finding the 39 clues...pls. have pity.tnx
over a year ago lucia1cajil said…
hmmm
how come madeleine's birth is the night when the fire burned their house if at the first place, the madrigals already did it? because some would say that there's 6 madrigals on horses whaen the cards are assembled or was it the vespers?
over a year ago lillypurrs23 said…
Didn’t ANYONE see the other message in the Viper’s Nest? From pages 39-65, on the sides of the pages, you have to get a Morse Code alphabet because there’s a message in Morse Code. If you really don’t want to decode it, the message is
***SPOILER***
There is a Madrigal Watcher.
over a year ago megaboy597 said…
i do put wait until tomorrow when bring the book to school

my card code is P29N7GP7XP i am a janus
over a year ago megaboy597 said…
in book 5 you use one of the card you got in the book which is the one with anastasia on the front there is a code on the back of that card
in book 9 if you look on the page where it says when it was published on it you will find a code then look for the pages and copy the letter that goes with each symbol then look at the inside back cover
over a year ago Poseidon_3_PJ said…
i forgot the message for book ten but its something about another rival to the Cahill family. the name of the rival is in book 11
over a year ago drac5 said…
monkey
MY CODE IS P3GP6XGKXP AND IM A JANUS