- Especially Bon Jovi and Roxette. (I know they started and were big already in mid-80's. I just love their '90's style and music the best. At least from Bon Jovi.)
- Saturday morning cartoons that were actually worth getting up early for.
- Fashion in clothes.
(I wasn't a slave of it, but some clothes and styles that were fashionable looked really great. Of course this partially depends on where in the world one lived back then.)
- Landliner telephones / fixed phones.
(Mobile phones are a godsend, but I wish they didn't have to bury the good old ones so much...)
- Video gaming era; Sega Mega Drive, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Nintendo Game & Watch, PlayStation...And a few awesome PC games.
- Virtual pets (tamagotchi)
- Super Soaker water guns.
- Disney's The Lion King.
- Disney classic animation generally. The '90's was Disney's golden era in animation.
- Awesome tv-shows such as The SImpsons, The X-Files, Twin Peaks, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel TVS (Buffy's spinn-off), Friends, That '70's Show, Ally McBeal...
- Several candies that aren't made anymore or they've changed them so that they don't taste the same anymore.
- Just generally the atmosphere and feel of the decade. (Given that I looked at the world through the eyes of a child and a teenager. So I don't know if it really was as lovely decade as I experienced it.)