the atasunta family ¸.•*¨♥Our Sora's Knot-Tying ♥ Wedding Gift Giving Spot♥¨*•.¸

Sinna_Hime_chan posted on Nov 14, 2012 at 03:57PM

For My beloved Sissy that I love with all my heart~
Tyki is a very lucky man!

Now for my wonderful brother-n-law and my fabulous sis I'd like places we can all give as we'd like, whether money on the money tree, or cards, or well wishes, or gifties!! ^~^

Can post HERE as well!!

[b]For My beloved Sissy that I love with all my heart~ 
     Tyki is a very lucky man![/b]

the atasunta family 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sinna_Hime_chan said…
heart
<3 There is saying: "Something borrowed, something blue, something old, something new... and stick a penny in your shoe!! LOL XD soooo I will try to find at least ONE of these things....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago haremaster99 said…
XD thanks Sinna ^^' My sisters are coming soon~ Hopefully......
over a year ago Zexal-Power121 said…
in hueco mundo i learnd at young age love can really hurt but im confident that tyki will make you the happiest girl on the face of the planet

tia taught me this song hope you like it
link
Awww, thank you Sayo ;-; *huggles*
over a year ago Sinna_Hime_chan said…
heart
Your wedding presents from me are stored (at my house @ Sinna's Soiree & ready if you want to take certain things on Honey moon~ (I suggest the black bad because it had tolietries and your own sheets and things) TOO!

Don't forget this for your bouquet: It has a blue stone you cannot see, it has an old charm belonging to me from childhood, and the ribbon I borrowed as a an extra thing from among flower arrangements, and this is new -so you are covered execpt the penny in your shoe and I have a nice bright new 2012 penny if you want. (Slips the money she already had given in an envelope marked and sealed in Sora's things so she will have it handy when she changes and leaves just as extra mad money for whatever-dinner-Honeymoon, and anything).
Your wedding presents from me are stored (at my house @ Sinna's Soiree & ready if you want to take ce
heart
Awww Sinna *hugs tightly squeezing* THIS is so sweet, my favorite gift ever. Thank you. Means the world
over a year ago izbia150 said…
Late present! I have brought you something borrowed, something blue, something old, and something new! *brings out a wooden TARDIS* Yay~! Also I brought you a present from where I grew up *hands Sora a blue crystal hair pin with a butterfly on it, and a bracelet to match* I found these in a small shop by where I used to live.
;-; Ermehgerd I love them. *glomps Isabella* It means so much TTωTT
over a year ago izbia150 said…
I'm happy you like them ^^