The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong What did you think of the Reckoning excerpt ?

AngelicallyEvil posted on Aug 23, 2009 at 06:10PM
I just finished reading the recently posted except of the Reckoning and I think it's really really really really really good. Only three chapters and it's already filled with action.
I really thought that that ghost was going to be a good one and help Chloe, but he ended up almost wanting to kill her! But no worries of course, because Derek comes to her rescue. I'm a really big fan of Derek/Chloe and I enjoyed that part quite a lot. I think there's something bubbling up with those two. But like always Simon always knows how to ruin the moment. Poor naive Simon.
Anyways if these are the three first chapters, I can't wait for the whole book! It's going to be great.

If you guys didn't read it yet it's on the Chloe Saunders site, or click the link I posted and it'll take you straight to the PDF file.
Tell me what you think about it.

Cheers.

The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LoisLane1417 said…
Oh my god i totally agree with the Simon thing. All the way Chole and Derek but like you said Simon is always there. Hopefully in this one he'll get the message and let them be alone.
over a year ago vege said…
Have you noticed when ever Chloe is in any real danger Derek is always there and he helps her through it. and after the danger has passed Simon shows up.

Anyway i think The Reckoning is going to be a lot about D+C and i think Chloe may become a werewolf because if she kisses Derek she becomes one so either she has to end up a werewolf or Derek finds away to kiss her without the transformation happening or she has to be with Simon NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!