The Babysitters Club Skipping the beginning

cressida posted on Sep 23, 2007 at 07:24AM
Did anyone else get into the routine of skipping the 15 or so pages that ALWAYS reiterated the descriptions of the BSC members and their BSC positions? The only thing I always checked was the description of Claudia's 'that day' outfit (and looking back, they were rather awful outfits but I always thought they were cool because the characters though they were cool). I did always think though that Ann M. Martin (or her ghostwriter) always had a rather cushy job. They always had 15 or so pages automatically in the bag.

The Babysitters Club 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ayu10395 said…
Yeah,I also do that. I skip the part about their positions,and the parts that describes the club,how it goes etc.,but I always read the characters' descriptions.
over a year ago hsm123 said…
yes i skip the beginning when i already know there postions
over a year ago krithika said…
no.. i think its silly to read the introduction, but i still do it..
over a year ago Mileyrayfan9 said…
laugh
I HATE reading the postionions,how she gets the idea,how the club workds etc.But i read them anyway.
over a year ago bea_18 said…
yeah!!! but i always read it again and again bcoz i luv anything that is printed in those books
over a year ago fishypup said…
LOL, I think I read those chapters like, 70% of the time maybe...I don't know why. They were always slightly different from one another and drilled the background info into your head like a jackhammer. XD

And yes, at 24 years of age, I still think that the majority of Claudia's outfits were rockin', and would totally wear them myself. ;}
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jazjazjoy2 said…
tongue
yeah i know if your gonna read em start at the beginning