1) The Brown Boys originally started in Oahu with two members, Karl Zinsman & Eric Lee.
2) Member Rodney comes from a well known and very musical family in the Big Island (Kekaulua).
3) Members Karl and CJ front their own popular Island Reggae Music band, "Hi-Town".
4) Prior to The Brown Boys, member Leki has never performed on stage or in front of a crowd.
5) The Brown Boys have never rehearsed a day in it's existence.
6) Member CJ is an expert fisherman.
7) Member Rodney's uncle Ira, won an Na Hoku Hanohano Award with his group "Kole'a".
8) Member Karl is co-founder and former member of another popular Island Reggae Music band, "Three Plus".
9) The name "The Brown Boys" represents the color of their skin.
10) The Brown Boys have gone through a few members prior to it's current roster. Former members include: Eric Lee (Na Kama, The Kanilea Collection, Ka'ala Boys), Justin Kalawai'a (Next Generation, Kanalo), Rodney Bejer (Island Rythms, Ka'ala Boys), Randy Lorenzo (Country Comfort, The Peter Moon Band), Chico Fernandez (Zac Kekona).