The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 1721

over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
I stared at the vampire full in the face."You know, they'll turn on you eventually." I muttered to him."Eh.. I'll worry about it then" he said, his friends looked completely lost."I'm sorry," I said,"I'm going to have to kill them" He just laughed"Over my dead body." I dashed back dragging one of the guys with me biting down until I hit the bone in his neck.
over a year ago DanixxDumb said…
I stood, Confused. Hadn't he noticed me?
"Jasper? Who's Jasper?" The Seductive voice purred. "Doesnt Matter, I'll be whoever you want to be, Princess." The men walked towards me. The guy wasn't Jasper at all. He was some, Perv. I curses under my breath.
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
I sighed and looked down at my touching knees,my legs sitting in two different directions."Where are you Jasper?"I sighed again and gently swung,the swing set creaking loudly.
I went for anothre but the vampire was fast too. With a swipe of his arm I went flying into the air and landed 30 feet away. I got up wiped my mouth as my eyes turned purple. I grinned evilly. I ran at him with such speed he didn't even blink before I riped his arm off and threw it at him.
"Sorry, Guys.. But..." I trailed when I could smell their blood. I haven't had anything to drink in a long time. Hey, I needed a snack. I smirked. "Alright... Come here big guy.." I smiled widely. He looked suprised but came closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and trailed kisses along it, looking for the right vein. H
Aha!
I felt the vein, pulsing blood. "Hmm..." I purred.
"Like what you feel, Babe?" The man smirked. I nodded and felt my fangs pop out. Sinking them into the man's throat.
"Ahh!" He shreiked. The other guys ran off in fear.
I swung a little harder,not noticing a bolt fell loose.As soon as my keen hearing heard it hit the ground,it seemed as though everything happened in slow motion.The bolt hit the ground,the swing set started falling,it was all too quick for me to react.Before I knew it,I was under a pile of heavy,rusty bars and chains.I screamed in pain and surprise.A few tears welled up in my eyes,unable to bear the pain.
I threw the lifeless body into the pile of rubish. Wiping my face. I looked Down and noticed that I had made a successfull hunt, Without a drop on me. But, I frowned. "Still, No Jasper.." I sighed and leaned against the wall. "Jasper! If it's my fault, Im sorry!" I shouted in angst. Bats started to flurry. I felt so ignorant. He couldn't be near anyhow.
I threw guy after guy at the vampire. But he didn't seem to care. He came at me his fangs exposed. I jumped high and dissapeared. I bolted back to my motorcycle and drove until I lost his scent. I kept driving until I saw another vampire killing a guy. I got off and walked closer."M-Max?" I said as I walked closer to the figure.
cool
"Jasper?!" I said, Shocked. I pulled Jasper into a hug. "Jasper! I—I.." I couldn't even imagine my words right now. I was happy I had found Jasper. I pulled away and gave him a kiss. Shit, What am I doing? I quickly pulled away. "Uhm... I'm.. I'm sorry.."
"JASPER!!!"I yelled into the empty forest.Where was he?"I can't move at all.....I think my leg's broken-it's killing me."I tried to move the bars,but I had never fully gained my vampire powers,so the bars were too heavy for me to move.
I looked down at her."What are you doing?" I said with a grin, I backed off then got into my car."Let's go, you have to go home." I said.
I nodded; Still a little dazed. "Im an Idiot.." I muttered to myself as I jumped into the passenger seat.
I kept trying to push the bars off of me,only making the pain worst.I screamed in pain again and kept trying to move the bars.Nothing.The bars didn't even budge.I just had to take the pain,no matter what."Damn!JASPER!!!!!HELP ME!!!!PLEASE!!!!!"
I sat there,Silently. Hoping I didn't get Jasped mad by, laying a wet one on him.
I rested my chin on my hand and looked out the window. Just thinking.
Where was Jasper?How could he ever hear my cries of pain?Why did he ever leave?I sighed and tears fell down each side of my head as I laid there,writhing in pain."Damn it all!!!!Why can't I move these fucking heavy ass bars!!?!!?"
Do you hear that?" I asked Max as we drove along to woods." Sounds like screaming..." I was drawn by the sound, but it seemed strangely familiar. Whatever it was it sounded like it needed help.
I nodded.
"Yeah.. It's... " I stopped, as I clutched my head in my palms. "Dammit, Whatever it is. Is seriously hurt." I growled. I didn't know what happened, But.. I felt like I new who the owner of the scream was. "Pull, over."
We needed to get this thing/ person, to shutup before My head would explode.
I heard the far off sound of a car driving by,very,very faint.I thought maybe if I screamed loud enough,whomever was in the car could hear me."HELP!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!WHOEVER IS OUT THERE,PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!"I yelled as loud as I could,trying to get someone's attention.
I did as told and got out of the car as soon as I parked. I stood up-right and looked around then zoomed in on the faint sound of yelling. Without time to blink and eye I was dashing through the woods towards the sound, Max right behind me."I think it's about 200 meters ahead of us now" I yelled back as we gainned speed.As we got closer I picked up the sent, familiar... It was Melany."Mell's?" I said in disbelief. AS I was closing in, only 10 meters from Melany something jumped into my way tackling me hard into a tree. I yelled in pain but as I stood up the "thing" was still trying to attack me. I ducked just in time to miss the fatal blow. The attacker's hand or claw should I say, went through the tree. I jumped back in atempt to build up strength but the beast was fast. That's when it hit me."Your a werewolf!" I yelled in horror.
"Jasper!" I shouted.
I froze in horror. C'mon, Max... Help him! I felt myself crouch and snarl at the Dog. "Get away from him!" I tackled the Wolf down and felt a searing pain in my shoulder. He had clawed his way through my arm. "Agh!" I yelped.
(Yes!The old,classic werewolf against vampire fighting!!AWESOME!)

I heard a yell.I smelled two familiar scents.Jasper?Max?Or maybe the pain was messing with me....Then I smelled a different scent.A horrible smelling scent,the scent of hot,wet dog.Ugh!It disgusted me as the scent filled my nose and made me nauseated."Jasper!Max!Please!Help....­me.­...­...­&qu­ot;­The scent and the pain was starting to make me black out.I then smelled it.Blood.A bolt,maybe a broken bit in the pole,had cut into my leg.I was bleeding.All these scents,all the pain,it was all jumbling up my head.My vision started to blur and the world started to spin."Help..........me.........."­;I then blacked out,unable to feel,smell,or hear anything.

(Sorry for the long reply.)
last edited over a year ago
The wolf holwed in pain as I grabbed it's neck and squeezed. "Max get Melany and run! Don't go to the car. It'll follow!" I said as I made sure the wolf was dead. "They're more of them coming.. I can smell it..."
I laid there,unconscious,looking almost dead.A teenage boy had heard screaming and ran into the forest to see who it was.He looked down and saw me there."Hey?Are you okay?"When I didn't answer,he checked to see if I was still alive.I was.He then started to push off the bars,but was unable to."HEY!!!"The boy yelled."IS ANYONE OUT THERE?!?!?!?!"
I head the boy's voice in the same direction as Melany. I dashed over almost passing Max."Who are you?" I yelled at the boy as I picked up the bars with ease and thew them yards away. I was tempted to kill this human but something told me not to.
"I just heard yelling and I came to help.My name is Orion.I was just trying to help.I'm sorry."He stood quickly,out of fear,and stared at Jasper with horror in his eyes.I slightly twitched when the bars were lifted off of me,but still laid there,looking dead.
"It's ok.." I said as I picked up Melany."Grab on my back" I said to Orion. I gave Melany to Max to carry since she couldn't be trusted around humans."Trust me your safer off than what's about to get here. In the disance I heard foot steps and growling..
"No.I'll be okay.I have to go anyway.Later."He then ran off into nowhere.I slightly groaned in pain.It hurt.....everywhere."J-J-Jasper......­.&q­uot­;I started to come back to consciousness.
I watched as the boy walked off.I grabbed Max and ran at speeds unheard of even for a fully grown vampire. WE ran for about 12 minles until we met a cave. I decdied to stop and rest up. If those wolves catch us, we have not the slightest chance of surviving. "Mell's you ok? How about you Max?"
"Jasper.......So cold......"I grabbed a bit of his shirt tightly,wanting him to help me.I felt as cold as death,and I was hungry,so very hungry."Jasper...You came for me....You really did...."
"Because I love you Mells' I said as I hugged her and kissed her forehead."WE need to start a fire." I stood up. and started to walk off."I'll be back with fire wood."
"Okay....."I laid there,hugging myself,fully conscious now,and stared at the ceiling of the cave.'So hungry......So cold....'
".. I'm glad you're okay, Melany.." I started. "I—I shouldve heard your calls for help. Maybe Im just losing my gift.." I sighed and took all the Blame. Melany was Hurt and I couldn't hear her.
I looked at my arm and saw that it was healing a bit.
I ventured deeper into the woods. I found some sticks and gathered them into a bunch and carried them back to the cave. On the way back I noticed the smell of wet dog."Damn!" I muttered to myself,"How the fuck did they find us?!" I ran back to the cave determined not to make noises to draw attention.
"... I'll go check on Jazz. Okay? Stay here. I brought this just in case." I said, As I wrapped a small blanket around her, Also giving her a small blade that I had found in Jake's closet,and sped off.
Wet Dog filled my nostrils.
I growled and saw Jasper. "Jasper! " I shouted as I caught up to him.
I nodded at Max and sighed,cuddling under the blanket.I then smelled the scent of wet dog,those damned mutts from before.I shot up straight,gritting my teeth and screaming in pain from my broken leg and now gushing-out-blood wound."DAMN IT ALL!!!"I then slapped my hand over my mouth,now scared that maybe some of the werewolves heard me.'Stay clam.Don't scream again,no matter how much pain you're in.'I bit on the blanket hard and my breath started speeding up.The pain was getting worse,and the blood that was gushing out was becoming too much.
I then could hear, Melany's thoughts.
Without hesitation, I left Jasper and ran back to the Cave. Seeing Melany clutching onto her leg. "Let me help.." I breathed. I took of my Jacket and ripped one of the sleeves off. Then wrapped it firm around her Broken leg.
"Th-thank you Max...."I didn't even look up at her.I never really much liked being helped by anyone other than Jasper.I don't know why,in fact,I never even liked it when Jasper helped me.I just never liked it."But Max.How are we going to get away from those werewolves with this damn leg?Is Jasper okay?We need to get out of here."My thoughts started flowing out without me being able to stop them.
I got back into the cave."Forget the fire, theses damn mutts have followed us." I sniffed the air to see how many."Shit! There's at least 10. Ugh.. I'll lead them away. Max, you and Melany continue down the cave see where it leads to. And Mell's don't worry your leg will heal up in about an hour. Just don't try to move it please." I said with a sad smile. I put my hood on and walked out. Running into the direction of the wolves.
For some reason, I felt my heart ache as I saw Jasper leave and sacrifice himself. Maybe it was because he was like a brother I never had. "Lets go.." I murmured and his my Angst as I helped Melany farther into the cave.
I nodded,though I didn't want to be away from Jasper in a situation like this."Be careful,"I muttered to myself and looked away with a sad face.I hopped on one leg along with Max,leaning on her for support."Thank you Max.....For everything....."
".. It's nothing, Melany.. " I breathed and cringed as light pecks of Water fell on my head. Sending shivers down my spine. I ran my hand through my hair and thought for about a few minutes.
"No........It really means a lot to me......and I'm sure to Jasper as well...."I sighed and closed my eyes,stopping."Let's rest for a bit....Please...."I then flopped myself onto the ground,sighing again."Max.....Please hand me that blanket again.....I'm really cold......"Even though I was a blood drinker,and considering I had only just started to drink the proper amount of blood that one vampire should drink,I was unnaturally cold.Was it the loss of my blood?And what was Jasper thinking?Only an hour?I strongly doubt that!I'm half vampire!My wounds heal slower than a normal vampire's.....Was Jasper a half or full?I had forgotten.Either way,for my broken leg,and the big gash in it,it was going to take at least 5 weeks to heal.AT LEAST!But now wasn't the time to think about this.I was in pain,and had to get my mind off of it.I started thinking about Jasper,how worried I was for him.How much he meant to me.How he had saved me from near death.He was indeed the most sweetest boy,no,man I had ever met.And I was happy to have him as my boyfriend.And I thought about how much care he was giving to me.How is out there somewhere,risking his life for my own.Oh how I did love him.....But I was starting to doubt if he felt the same for me anymore.....I mean,after that incident earlier,I don't know if he trusts himself around me anymore.He seemed to be avoiding me after that moment......Even though I understood completely.
I smelt the scent of Max when she ruffled her hair."Damn you Max." I shouted trying to draw attention to myself. The wolves that were wolves before were human now when I reached them. They stood in a circle the leader clearly in the center."This is our territory, we'd asked you to leave but..." the leader said pointing to two people in the back of the ground foaming from the mouth."They're unnaturally hungry for death. Yeah they're newborns" he answered almost as if he read my mind. I Dashed for the circle and fail getting smacked clear across the clearing. I stood up as the wolves transfromed. At that moment I knew even I was over my head.
I nodded and handed her the Blanket.
I sat on the ground and layed my head against the cave wall. Jasper soon flew into my thoughts. Why was this always happening? I mean, I kissed him! I shouldn't have though. I, again, sighed and closed my eyes.
"Jasper.. Please be careful..." I whined.
I sighed and had tears swelling up in my eyes."Please.....And come back to us Jasper.....I can't live without you...."I buried my face into the blanket and was almost crying when I felt a strong,but quick,pain in my chest and cringed."Ahhh!"I grabbed my chest and grit my teeth.It was as if I could feel the pain of someone getting hurt badly.I knew it was Jasper.Even if he didn't get hurt badly,it hurt me terribly.I sighed and relaxed a bit,but only a bit."Jasper needs help.Max,go help him,now!Don't worry about me for even a second,go help Jasper so he doesn't get himself killed."
I wiped my mouth with a grin, trying to hide my extream fear. I casually looked around counting the wolves. That was funny, two are missing."Wish I had some help." I muttered to myself. I jumped into a tree opposite from Melany and Max's direction."Damn mutts" I said outloud. This engraged them to the max. THe wolves started to growl deeply and grow uncontrolibly."Shit!" I yelled as I dashed through the forest . I jumped into a nearby stream to cover my scent. I then crwaled into a nearby inbankment. Trying to think of what to do next.

(the wolves)
I wiped my mouth with a grin, trying to hide my extream fear. I casually looked around counting the w
I could smell them,but only two.They were headed towards us.I stood up as best as I could and glared in their direction."No!"I yelled and put up one hand,the other on the wall to help me stand."Back you mutts!"As soon as they came into view,I pushed extremely hard with my mind,sending them flying back.
I was so caught in my thoughts to even see them. Or actually hear their thoughts. "Melany! Are You okay?" I stood, abruptly and grabbed a hold of her. Why didn't I see them coming? I mean, I shouldve heard their thoughts before this!
I was so schocked by the beast sudden transformation that I didn't notice the pain in my left leg."Shit..." I muttered as i looked down at my leg. I was bleeding from a gash in my leg. This scared me to think that the wolves were moving fast enough to hurt me."I have to get back to Melany and Max." I stood up and dashed back to the cave, high among he trees so there was not a clue that I was anywhere in the area.
"Jasper.. Your Leg.." I murmured, shock. Even though Jasper didn't seem to care. Blood dripped down his leg. I looked away. My stomach started to grumble, Loudly.