The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Vladimir Tod RP

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36PM
Who has ever wanted to be in Vladimir Tod's world?Now you can!Just RP here!You can refer to your character as "I" if you want.I will.Also,we are starting from the beginning of 8th grade bites....so yeah....HAVE FUN!^^
last edited on Mar 23, 2010 at 03:21PM

The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod 1721 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-800 of 1721

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
"Eh?!Did we forget him?!"I ran out of my room and to Jasper.I kneel down next to him and stare down the stairs.
over a year ago Jasper-Tod said…
I smile." I think so ,but I don't care right now. I have you" I say kissing her while lowering my eyes.
I blushed lightly and slightly closed my eyes.I separated the kiss when I saw his eyes lower."O.k.Something's wrong and I want to know what it is."
"And what may that be?" I say raising an eyebrown while kissing her jawline.
I blush a dark red and close my eyes for a second."You just seem.....I don't know...different in a way....I can't explain it....It just seems like something is wrong..."I took a deep breath to steady my breathing.
"Good different or Bad different?" I say with a short grin. as I kiss her neck.
I bite my bottom lip and close my eyes."A....bad different....As if something was troubling you...."My blush grew darker and my breathing slightly sped up.
"Can you help me change that?" I say playfully with a smirk as I kiss lower down her neck.
I gasp and my eyes shot open,my heart racing."U-Um....I-I-It depends....o-on what I-I'm to do....."
"I don't know you'll have to find out." I say as I kiss her again.
last edited over a year ago
My blush kept getting darker and darker."U-Ummm....O-O-O.k....."I opened one eye,slightly,and looked at him.
"Is something wrong?" I ask softly pulling off. A bit.
"You're just making me a bit nervous."I laughed a bit,nervously."And you're making me blush....It's all because of you.It's all your fault!"I giggled,signaling it was a joke.
"Oh," I say relieved with a slight laugh,"But you always blush and we've been together for 3 years now I doubt you should be nervous" I say with a short grin. I stand up and walk into my bedroom pushing the bed back to get into the secret closet.
I slightly smiled and stood up.I walk into Jasper's room,but don't see the secret closet."Hey um...Jasper?"I was blushing lightly and my smile disappeared.
"Yeah?" I say walking out of the closet with a short smile that slowly faded.
"Do you mind if I visit my old house for a while?"I looked at him,then looked away,my smile still gone.
"U-um sure. " I hand her keys to my car."Call me if anythign is up ok?" I say as I search in my room for a key.
"Okay.I will."I walk out of the house and start up his car.I drive to my old house and walk inside it,locking Jasper's car on my way in.I walk up to my room and sit on the bed,looking around.'Maybe I can find a book to read....'
I sigh and walk into my secret room that I exposed. I walked in and climbed down the spiral staircase. I open the lock that kept the door closed. I close everythign behind me and I sit in darkness,my vampire powers increasing.
I stood up and started walking around,looking for a library.All I found was my guardians' laboratory and a storage room.I sighed and looked down in the storage room,and saw a board that was different from all the others.I knelt down and ripped it from the wall.I found a few books about vampires and a cylinder thing with a symbol on it."What could this be?..."I put it in my back pocket and started reading one of the books.
My eyes turn red as an intense light shine down upon me. It felt as though the sun itself was hiting me. I sigh as the pain increases and I get a mark on my left arm."Ahhh" I yell in agonny.
I flipped through the books and smiled."These are so cool.Maybe I can learn more about vampires with these."I smiled a little wider and carried them to the car,getting in.I started the car and started driving towards home.
I sigh as I turn the light off and go up stairs. I lock everything agian and push the bed back into place. I go down stairs and sit on the couch turning on the T.V
I drove up,took the things I found,and locked his car.I walked in and sat next to Jasper."Look what my guardians were hiding from me!"I handed him the books,but the cylinder was still tucked in my back pocket.
"Interesting.." I say with a grin as I flip though the pages."So, what do you want to do for now? I mean since we're leaving tommorow." I say with a smile.
"Eh?Oh!The trip!I forgot all about it.....Um....Could you help me pack,please?"I looked at him with a smile and pleading eyes.
"Sure" I say as I stand up and start heading toward her room with a short smile. I run into my room and pull out an extra back-pack.
"Thank you so much."I followed him and started picking out clothes."And don't go through my under clothes."I blushed lightly and kept picking out clothes,bending over to get some.
"Thank you so much."I followed him and started picking out clothes."And don't go through my under clothes."I blushed lightly and kept picking out clothes,bending over to get some.
I smile and laugh a bit."Sure.." I say with a smirk as I help her pack."Walk with alot of extra space. We will end up buying more clothes.." I say.
"Hm?Oh yeah.Sure."I finished picking out the clothes and put them in the back pack.I smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss before zipping up the back pack.I winked at him and walked to the door of my room."Thanks."
"Anytime" I say as I walk out the door and downstairs. I sit on the couch and begin to channel surf. "Ugh, nothing to watch..." I say with a sigh.
I sit next to him and snuggle against him."Awww,there's not?Oh well.We don't have to watch T.V."I smirked and kissed his cheek.
I keep watch T.V "Then what do you want to do?' I say while I wrap my arm around her. I look at her and smile.I kiss her softly.
I deepened the kiss and separated,smirking."I think you know what I want to do."I kissed down his jaw line and slightly opened one eye to see his reaction.
I raise my eyebrow."You mean..?" ask with a soft smirk as I kissed her softly and made my way down her neck.
I let out a soft moan and nodded."Yes...Ah..."I slightly gritted my teeth and wrapped my arms around his neck.
I kiss lower and lower down her neck. I stop slightly looking a her then continue.
"Ahh...."I opened my mouth slightly and pulled my head back a bit."That feels good....."My heart started racing and I let my arms slide to my sides.
I take of my shirt and then kiss her again slowly and softly.
I kissed him back,deepening the kiss and gently slid my hands up his chest.I licked his bottom lip gently,wanting entry to his mouth.
I open my mouth slightly and but my hand of her back. I sigh softly and deepen the kiss.
I slowly let my tongue slide into his mouth and gently licked his tongue.I let a soft moan out and started licking the inside of his mouth.
I do the same as I grab her back a bit harder but gentle all the same.
I search his mouth thoroughly with my tongue,licking every inch of it.I deepen the kiss and hold him close to me.
I seperate the kiss and started kissing down her neck agian all the wayt o her chest.
I let out a soft moan and keep my mouth open."Ahh.....That feels really good...."I slightly open my eyes to look at him.
I raised up her shirt and started to kiss her stomach thne I looked up at her.'I know" I said with a grin.
My breathing started to speed up and my heart raced.I saw his grin,then closed my eyes,pulling my head back slightly.
I kissed from her stomach up to her chest again taking her shirt off while doing so. The door creaks a bit then I ease off and sit up."Better if we go upstairs,wouldn't want the folks to walk in on us." I say with a sigh,breathing quickly.
"Yeah you're right."I grabbed my shirt in one hand and his hand in the other."Come on."I waited for him to walk with me.
I walked up with her and into her room. I stand at the door waiting for her.
I walked in and threw my shirt on the floor.I immediately closed the door and turned around,only to kiss him passionately.I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss further.
I deepen the kiss just a bit and fell with her onto the bed, I use my other hand to press our bodies together. I sigh softly into her mouth and deepen the kiss a little farther.
I slide my tongue into his mouth again and lick all around his mouth.I deepen the kiss even further,almost unable to breathe.
I also slide my tounge into her mouth rubbling mine agianst hers. I run her back with my hand my stomach tingling.
I separated the kiss,a string of spit connected our tongue for a second,and breathed hard."You're really good at that."I was blushing a dark red and smiled.
" I guess so," I say with a grin"But enough with the games" I say as I kissed her chest again slowly.
I softly moan and close my eyes,keeping my mouth open slightly. "Ahh.....You're teasing me....."Smirks and opens my eyes slightly.
"I guess I am" I say looking at her as I kiss her jaw line."But can you return the favor?" I continue my grin widening.
My smirk widens a pick and start slowly running my hand down his body,feeling every inch of him.I extend my neck and gently nip at his ear.
My stomach tingles a bit more and I tilt my head back sighing. Imove my hands round her body feeling her all the way.
I softly moan and close my eyes,running my hand to just below his waist.I start rubbing him gently through his pants.
I smile lightly as I close my eyes I reopen them,then I grab her waist,I pull her even closer as I slide my hands a bit lower than her waist.
I slightly and softly gasp,my eyes opening wide.I held my breath for a bit as I kept rubbing him,then began breathing again,slowly closing my eyes.
I begin to take my pants off and thowing them aside. I grab her waist a bit harder and then continue to kiss her chest.
I smirk and take his manhood out and rub it a bit harder and faster."Do you like that?"I softly moaned.
I sigh deeply and clsoe my eyes my head tilting back."Oh yeah.." I moan.
I close my eyes at his moan and keep rubbing him at the same speed.I press myself against him,pushing myself even closer to him.
I pull her waist and shift myself as that she was directly on-top of me. I grin softly and sigh abit deeper.
I smirk and lick his neck gently,wanting to taste him so badly."Mmmmm.....You taste so good."I started licking his neck more as I continued to rub him.
I kiss her neck as I begin to get sore." I shift my weight a bit then continue to kiss her around her chest.
I softly moan and starts to take off his boxers."You haven't finished undressing me you know."Smirks and licks my lips ass he kisses my body.
I smile softly as I undo her pants then her under-clothes.I smile as I continue to kiss her.
I moaned softly with my mouth still open a bit.I rub him harder and faster,slightly smiling."How do you like that?"
"Gettin a bit sore" I said moaning slightly as I started to feel her chest.
I moaned and stopped rubbing him."Ahh....That feels so good......"I pulled my head back a bit and wrapped both of my arms around his neck.
I rub her chest a bit faster and sigh a bit the tinggling in my stomach easing up a bit.
I pulled him close to me and let out a moan,my mouth open.My heart pumped faster and faster,my breathing starting to speed up.
I started to kiss around her chest breathing heavily. I stopped to breathe then continued.
I moaned as he kissed my chest,sighing with pleasure."Ahhhhh...... Jasper...That feels sooo good....."
I sit up and breathe"Your turn" I turn slightly so that I'm squarely on my back.
I bit my bottom lip,then sat on my knees.I leaned down and licked his tip gently,then looked up at him to see his reaction.
I moan loudly leaving my mouth agap. I try to stay still and closed my eyes"Yeah.." was all I managed to say.
I smirked at his reaction and started licking him more."How do you like this?"I slowly started sucking him gently.
I sighed deeply"Ah... yes..." I turned my head from side to side my mouth still open and my eyes still closed.
I sucked a little harder and faster,trying to be gentle.
"Ah.." I moaned a bit louder as I grabed a fistful of the bed seets and blinked quickly.
"Mmmmmm,Jasper."I sucked harder and faster,not being able to stop myself.I put one hand on his waist and the other on his leg.
I put my hand on her head and tilted my head foward so that I could see her. Isighed again out of pleasure.
I moaned and kept sucking him.I stopped sucking him and started licking up and down him."Ahh....You taste so good Jasper......"
I moan softly and start licking her chest."You taste even better" I say as I grabbed her hands.
I moaned and interlocked my fingers in his."Do I really?'Cause I think you taste so much better.I slid up his body and kissed him passionately.
I deepened the kiss and sepereated"Of course you do" I kissed her again deepening the kiss and pressing our bodies close together with me hands on her waist.
I slid my tongue in his mouth and softly moaned,licking around his mouth furiously.I deepened the kiss and put my hands on his chest.
My tougue entered her mouth too rapping around hers I grabbed below her waist tightly but gentlely.
I moaned and opened my eyes slightly.I pushed away and stared into his eyes,breathing hard."A-Are you sure you w-want to do this?"I seemed a little worried,but didn't want to stop.
I looked up at her"Only if you are" I stared into her eyes awaitng an answer.
I smirked and kissed him again,harder than last time.I slide my tongue in his mouth again and licked around his mouth.I started rubbing the part of his chest that was covered by my chest.
I deepen the kiss licking her toungue. I sigh then moan as I shift my body again putting her directly on top of me.
I moan as I play with his tongue using my own.I started running my hands down his body to his waist.I sighed and deepened the kiss even further.
I close my eyes slightly and I sigh as I turn her over so that I'm on top.
I slightly opened my eyes,to look into his,and sigh as he lays on top of me.I close my eyes again and keep licking all around his mouth,playing with his tongue.
I pull off"I love you" I start kiss her neck again working my way down below her waist.
"I love you too."I moaned as he kissed down my body and I gritted my teeth slightly."Ahhh....."I closed my eyes and opened my mouth a bit.
I licked her as I rubbed myself and her leg.I closed my eyes then reopened them.
I shut my eyes tightly and I moaned loudly."Ahhhh!Ohhhhh that feels sooooo good......"I blushed an extremely dark red and my heart raced.
"If that does this should feel great" I said as I raised up as I pushed myself into her sighing ans closing my eyes.
I bit my bottom lip to keep from screaming."Ahhh..."I resisted to scream out,not wanting to disturb his parents.
I pushed in and out faster until I couldn't anymore. I turn over and lay next to her breathing heavily."Woah.." I managed to say.
I couldn't hold it anymore.I screamed out as he pushed in me faster and faster.When he stopped,I breathed extremely hard and laid next to him."Yeah....."I couldn't say anything else,but that.
"T-That was amazing.." i choked out with a soft grin. "Damn...I have to go make dinner tonight..." I got out of bed and put clothes on. I coughed as I went down the stairs.
"Y-Yeah.....I-It was.....Very amazing."Wait.I'll come help you."I quickly got my own clothes on and chased after him."I don't want you burning the house down,"I joked.
"Your one to talk" I said kissing her cheek" After all you are the hot one." I smiled and opened the fridge getting out the Beef and other meats.
I giggled."You're so silly.I may be hot,but you are too."I wink at him and wait to start cooking.
"If you say so.." I grined and pulled out the plates."You forgot what we are?" I asked joking as I saw her prepare to cook.
I looked at him."Of course.But you never know who might stop by.And It's a habit.Also,even some vampires like their meat warm,even when it's raw.And I like mine warm."I stuck my tongue out at him playfully.
"Well,in that case.." I grin even wider and start to heat up some meat. I put the rest on some plates with cups of blood next to them on the table in the living room.
"Why thank you.I was going to do that myself."Smiles at you and hugs you."But I guess you're such a gentleman huh?"I stare into you eyes.
"If you say so..." I say kissing her and calling down my parents who moved so quickly it looked like they were there the whole time."Dinner is served."
I kissed him in return,accidentally in front of his parents.I blushed a dark red and looked at his parents."Oh,um.S-Sorry."I waited for my meat to be warmed up,blushing from the accident.
"No it's ok" said my father with a grin my mother smiled and walked over to the table with my father to eat."C'mon" I said to Melany.
"Okay."Walks to the table with my piece of meat and sits next to Jasper.I kept a light blush as I started eating the meat.Once I was done chewing I smiled cutely."So delicious!Heated to the perfect temperature!"
"Unlike you, I enjoy my meat cold" I said with a rin as I sank my fangs into the raw meat sucking all the blood out. I wiped my mouth and threw away the dry chunk of fat that remained as did my parents."That was great hunny" my mom said with a warm smile as she and my father stood up and started to walk outside."We're going out we'll be back.." my father said. When they left I sat and turned to look at Melany."I wonder what they do al the time" I said as I cleaned up and walked upstairs into my room leaving the door open listening to music.
"Who knows."I helped him clean up the table and followed him upstairs.I stopped in his door way and listened to the music for a few minutes."Mind if I join you?"I smiled and looked at him.
I looked up"Um.. sure no prob " I move over on the bed so she could fit as I changed the song on my ipod.
"Thanks."I walked over to him and laid down on my side,facing him.I smiled cutely and gave him a quick kiss."Love you."I winked and slightly giggled.
I smiled and kiss her back,just as quickly." I love you more" I turned my whole body to face her.
"No.I love you more."I laughed a bit and stared into his eyes.I hugged him,not taking my eyes away from his.
I kissed her slowly again the same as before "Impossible..." I muttered as I looked into her ees befor lowering my own.
I smiled and kept staring into his eyes."Only if you believe it's impossible."I kissed him,not pulling back even slightly.I hugged him closer to me and deepened the kiss.
I smile as I completely lower my eyes depening the kiss as I huggher.
I deepen the kiss further as I drown myself in the music.I press our hips together and I blush lightly.
I pull off slightly as look at her." WE did this before" I said with a grin "I'd be happy to do it again if you are" I kissh er her again.
I pull away a bit,just enough to talk."I don't want to do it again.I just want to kiss you."I smiled sweetly and continued to kiss him,deepening the kiss further.
I nod slowly. I deepen the kiss and sigh softly liking her lower lip.
I open my mouth just enough for his tongue to enter.I press myself against him,holding him closer to me.
I pushed my touch slowly into her mouth licky all over. I started to lick her tougue as I sighed into her mouth.
I softly moaned and licked his tongue hard.I slid my tongue into his mouth and licked all around,licking his tongue along with his mouth.
I pull my tougue out of her mouth and sighed agian softly. I grabbed her wasit pressing it agaist mine.
I softly moaned and licked his tongue hard.I slid my tongue into his mouth and licked all around,licking his tongue along with his mouth.
I lickedaround her licks and stick my tougue back into her mouth.
I softly moaned and sighed,licking all around his mouth and tongue.I held him closer to me,blushing.
I pulled off and looked at her noticing she's blushing, "Something wrong?"
"N-No..."I was breathing a little hard and staring into his eyes."I'm perfectly fine..."I kissed him again and hugged him closer.
I sighed softly as I closed my eyes gettign lost in the moment. I smiled softly but it was hardly noticable.
I kissed him harder and slid my tongue in his mouth again.I started licking all around his mouth and tongue.I drowned myself in the music and him.I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him harder.
I leaned back pulling off to take my shirt off.I looked at her to make sure she knew what I was doing. I grinned and kissed her again sticking my tongue in her mouth.
I softly moaned and sighed into the kiss and licked all around his mouth and tongue.I put my hands on his chest and started rubbing it.
I started to kiss her jawline as I rubbed her back softly with a short grin on my face.
I moaned softly and pulled my head to the side to show more of my neck to him."Ahh,Jasper....I love you so much."
I kiss down her neck again "I love you too" I start kissing around her collar bone.
I moan a little louder then push him away."Wait!...."I was slightly breathing hard."I don't want to do this again..."I stared into his eyes,pleading for him to stop.
I stopped a bit to quickly wanting more.I sighed lightly "But why not?" I asked kissing her cheek.
"Because your parents might come home soon....And I don't want to do it again."I looked away and hugged myself."I'm sorry,but I just don't."I kept looking away.
I sat up and sighed."Oh.. sorry then" I said putting my shirt back on.I gring shortly then stood up and went downstairs and turned on the T.V hopefully there was something interesting on.
I laid on his bed,loosing myself in the music.One song came on that I knew perfectly and I started singing to it."Birds flying high,you know how I feel.Sun in the sky,you know how I feel.Reeds drifting on by,you know how I feel.It's a new dawn,it's a new day,it's a new life,for me.And I'm feeling good...."
I turned the T.V off after hearing a news report about mysterious dissapearances, I knew it was a vampire behind it. I turned off the lights."I'm going for a drive!" I yelled from the door as I walked out and to my car.
"Um okay!"I yelled down to him.I didn't really want to be left alone,but if he wanted to leave I would let him.I kept singing to the song playing and laying on the bed.
I hopped into my car. I drove onto a nearby highway. I sighed deeply. I closed my eyes and sighed. Before I knew it I opened my eyes and noticed a car in my rear veiw mirror coming up dangerously fast. I steped on the gas but It was too late. He hit the car cause me to spin wildly out of control. I closed my eyes tighly for I saw a huge truck almost right on top of me."Aw shit.." I managed to say before impact. A couple hours later I wake up in the hospital. "W-Wh-Wher am I?" I asked one of the guys infront of me. "You call his house make sure someone knows where he is." said one of the doctors."Your in the hospital, you got into a nasty accident, it's amazing your alive more or less you only have minnor injuries! But your car was mashed beyond recognition." He said as the other doctor dashed to call Melany to tell her where I was.
I heard the phone ring and I went to pick it up.I answered it and was smiling."Hello?...."My smile instantly disappeared and my eyes went went as soon as I heard what he told me.I dropped the phone and ran out the door,running as fast as I could.There was no car,so I had to get to the hospital on foot.
I fell asleep as quickly as I woke up because the doctor injected me with some drug. I was aware of everythign that was happening to me but I was still unable to move.
I came to the hospital,out of breath and sweating.I ran inside and came to the front desk."Jasper!Where is he?!"She pointed in the direction of Jasper's room and I ran down the hall,running to the room."Jasper!"I ran to the side of his bed and grabbed his hand."Oh Jasper!Please wake up!"
I wanted to talk I wanted to hug her but I couldn't. I laid there dying on the inside."Hello,Ms.McMollins?" the doctor greeted. "Sorry but no vistiors until 15 minutes me said motioning her outsdie the room.
"McMollins?I'm Melany and leave me alone!I don't care when it's time to visit!I'm not leaving him!"I laid on top of his chest,making sure I didn't hurt him."Please Jasper!Wake up!Let me see your eyes,please!"
The doctor checked his clip board."Oh I'm sorry. Are you a relitive of Mr.Jasper Hayes? He's gotton into a nasty little accident luckily he only has minor wounds. Nothing to servre." I smiled faintly. "Mels?" I raised my hand before it fell again.
My eyes went wide when he spoke."Yes.It's me Jasper.Please,open your eyes fro me."I grabbed his hand before it completely fell and I held it to my heart."Please Jasper.I want to see your eyes,please."I started to cry a bit and I kissed him.
I open my eyes slowly. I grinned widely. My eyes turned purple thenback to green. "I love you Mels" I choked out.
I smiled sweetly with tears running down my cheeks."I love you too Jasper.I love you too."I kissed him again and stared into his eyes while they were open.
I deepen the kiss before falling asleep again. The doctor waits outside for Melany to follow him to the waiting area.
My tears all run down my cheeks on to his."Jasper....."I kissed his hand and let it down,walking out of the room.I passed the doctor and wiped the tears from my eyes.
The doctors paced around baffeled by my minor injuries. THe cepty making me do test.
I waited in the waiting room until the doctors came in and said I could see him again.'Oh Jasper.How did you get yourself in this mess?'More tears started running down my cheeks.'I was so worried when the doctor said he was in the hospital.'I hung my head,covering my face with my hair,and let my tears fall.
((Sorry,hope you don't mind another short time skip eh?))
I ran down the street my fist clenched. MY eyes were red with anger and rage. I was out to kill and would not quit until I did so. I wondered where Melany was but at the time that wasn't my main concern. I started to grin a viciously evil grin as I neared Derek."So you finally caught up?" Hesaid with a grin."Yeah," I replied inching toward him,"Too bad that I did isn't it?" I said my eyes turning death red. I lundged for his throut andkept ripping flesh. The inner animal was awakening and I was a slave to it's newfound freedom. I had a new objective now, to fidn Melany.
(So awesome.I can be hidden somewhere.^^I'm going to make this a wild scavenger hunt.)

Posted to a wooden pole was a small note,meant to be found by Jasper.I was tied up and gagged in the trunk of a car,being driven somewhere.I couldn't hear or see anything.All I could do was lay there,hoping that no one would hurt me.
I ran up to the pole,seithing with rage. I saw the note and began to read it aloud. "If you ever want what's dear to you, or if you want us just to leave you be cove to the old diner around 1 am tonight." I sighed loudly and began to run, running faster than I ever had before. "I'm coming for you Melany." I ran off into the distance after the highway. Maybe, if I ran fast enough I could steal a car while on the highway.It was a though, and risk I was willing to take.
I began to cry as I could only imagine that Jasper was somewhere hurt or in so much pain that I was missing and he couldn't find me.I started to cry more of the thought of being without Jasper.'Jasper!.....Please hurry!I'm scared!'I felt the car stop and I gasped,trying to shake the tears away.The trunk opened up and there stood two men standing over me."Come on,girlie.You're coming with us."I struggled as they grabbed me and drug me inside the back door of an old diner,run down and out of business.I was thrown onto the floor in front of a man in what seemed to him to be a throne,knowing immediately he was the boss around here.
I growled deeply afterr killing a small family and stealing their car. I was covered in blood but I didn't care. I looked at watch it was 12:30. I steped on the gas them jumped out of the car for I knew I could go way faster that that on foot. About half an hour later I neared the diner every bit as mad as I was before. I didn't care about the time, pain, or even my safety. I kicked the front door that was boreded up with planks of wood. I walkedin calming down without a trace of fear and anger upon my face."Where is she." I called out to the open, the palce was dark and cold. I could sense that I wasn't alone.
Two of the guards came out of the darkness,guns ready to fire."The boss has been expecting you.Come to the back and we'll show you where your little girlfriend is."They lead him to the back of the diner and a light turned on in front of the old freezer where they would keep their meat.Then a light came on over the boss of the group."We've been waiting for you.Take a look inside the freezer."Inside was where I was sitting in a corner,curled into a ball,shivering,crying,sneezing,scared.&quo­t;T­he freezer is set at -10 degrees.She'll die in a matter of minutes if you don't do exactly as we say.Of course we'll let her out as you do what we want,but if you don;t she becomes a girlie pop sicle."
I walked aroudn causually acting as if I couldn't care less if she died. I laughed at the thought of her dying. After all she is a vampire. "So, what do you want exactly?" I snarled viciously.
"We want money.We want all the money from the bank."I saw him walk around and I ran to the door of the freezer."Jasper!"I yelled from the freezer,most of my voice being muffled by the thick door."Please!Help me!I'm scared!"Tears were falling down my face,but were almost instantly freezing to my cheeks.
I laughed. You stupid humans I was behind the two gaurds with such speed that the wild trailed me like a like of ice. I bit them but didn't stop, killing them, I turned over to the door that I heard Melany screaming from, I kicked the door open and stood looking at the guys who were standing with a blank expression.
I ran away from the door before the door got busted down by Jasper."Jasper."I ran to him and hugged him tightly,crying into his shirt."Please take me home.I don't want to be here anymore."The leader of the gang laughed and pointed a finger with about 5 rings on it."Get them!Now!"Some of the henchman started running after us.
I laughed, "I got the 8 on the left," I whispered to Melany, with a grin on my face. I clentched my jaw and crouched reading for battle.
I lat go of him and stood behind him,to scared to do anything.I was still crying,but I was slowly gaining more and more safe with him around me.
I jump up into the air distracting a few. I land on a few and begin bittting some sucking blood as I go.
I backed up a bit and let him do his job.I was hugging myself,feeling lonely and cold,from the freezer.The leader of the gang appeared behind me and grabbed me,putting a gun to my head."If I were you,I'd stop before your little girlfriend gets her brains splattered all over the wall."
I stopped oldy enough."What do you want with me though? Just left her go." I said dropping to my knees hoping my hands out and lowering my head.
"We only wanted someone to do our dirty work,someone who couldn't get caught.We found you,looked at your background,and decided you were good enough.But we knew you wouldn't cooperate,so we had to lure you in.Then we found this pretty little thing,and knew she was yours."He leaned his head so close to me,I could feel his breath on my neck,which made me shiver.He acted as if he were going to lick my neck,and I whined in fear and disgust.
"Dirty work?" I smiled with excitment."What kind are we talking about?" I said throwing a henchman aside without a glance.
"Killing,stealing,bank robberies,those kind of things."He smiled devilishly and held me by my long hair,letting me drop to the floor.I yelped in pain as he pulled my hair a bit."And if you dare get caught and you spill everything,your little girl here will die."
"That isn't my intention. But tell me this, after you kill her, what then? I'll just kill you? THat is of course your even able to kill her." I said with an eveil grin." I'll only work for you for a profit and if she can work with me too." I said on a serious note.
He laughed loudly and smirked to show he was amused by all of this."I don't think so,kid.This girl is to precious for me to let go of.Besides,if I let her work with you,you two will just run away.I can't have that now can I?"The henchmen that were left picked me up and took me with them to a different room."NO!JASPER!HELP ME!THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO KILL YOU AND ME!"
"Eh.. I could kill you right now, and she's like me, she won't die so easily" I announced."It's either this or you die. Either way I'm going to kill somebody" I snickered then speed by Melany, Grabbed her arm and got flashed back in front of the guys "See? Now tell me about that mission of yours?"
He smirked devilishly and pointed his gun towards us."You don't think I know that?I know both of y'all are vampires,and this is not a real gun.It's a squirt gun made to look like a real gun,and guess what it's filled with."I held onto Jasper tightly and was shaking like a leaf from fear.
over a year ago DanixxDumb said…
(Uhm. I really want to do this. But, Im not sure how to start.)
((This is a perfect spot for you to join in. Just Be like a hero that saves Jasper and Melany from being squirted by garlic juice.He like the vampire that like sneeks up from behind and kill the guy or something... =]))
over a year ago DanixxDumb said…
(Cool! I will!)
((Ok, ust tell me how your caracter will be,like age,sex, discription..ect =]))