The Fanfic Forever: Book 2-- Rise Above

hollistergurl posted on Nov 10, 2011 at 08:05PM
Book 1: The Beginning
Rating: C+-- mild language
Main Characters: Ariela Fosters, Nico DiAngelo, Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, and Leo Valdez
OC: Ariela Fosters
Synopsis: It has been 3 years since the war with Gaea and the Giants. The demigods of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter have been living in peace: very few monsters had attacked them and there were no prophecies said yet. But, their peace ends when a new prophecy is announced that a new demigod will succeed against a war with the monsters. The monsters have gotten stronger and smarter each year, no longer held back by a leader, creating chaos.
*A/N: The demigods won the war against Gaea & the Giants, Hazel and Frank died, and Jason and Piper are a couple.
this forum is chapters 6-end. chapters 1-5 are on the Heroes of Olympus club
link

Book 2: Rise Above
Rating: C+-- mild language
Main Characters: Emily Greenwood, Nico DiAngelo, Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez
OC: Ariel Fosters (from Book 1), Emily Greenwood
Synopsis: Two years ago, Nico DiAngelo attempted to bring back Ariel Fosters, but failed. He has recieved banishment from Zeus, who had done this job without any of the other gods' consent. Some are on his side; others are angry. The gods are fighting constantly ever since this dispute, wanting Zeus's throne; they are disrupting the mortal world with hurricanes, volcanoes erupting, and major earthquakes. The demigods of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter must work together in order to stop a possible World War 3; but who is the mysterious new demigod, who seems to have all powers of the gods and other powers that are unknown?
Disclaimer: Everything from Percy Jackson and the Olympians + The Heroes of Olympus belongs to Rick Riordan.

Dedications:
to EVERYONE reading this forum and commenting, you guys are AWESOME. <3 thanks for keeping this forum on Popular Content for most of the time! :D
PLEASE KEEP ON COMMENTING! :D

check out my other forums:
-Heroes of Olympus Talk Show! (3-way collab: me, universalpowa, nicecatch42)
link
-The Darkness Rising (collab: me & kronos429)
link
-The Heroes of Olympus Musical (collab: me & universalpowa)
link
-The Regretted Choice (collab: me & MisterPerfect1)
link
-Turning Back Time (collab: me, universalpowa, and Meef)
link
-The Hearth Lost
link
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 01:31AM

The Fanfic 973 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 801-973 of 973

over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
awesome chappie hollister!
cake
new page! cake? :P
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
@uni, nope, not all blondes are stupid :)

@Percabeth122, lol! ikr xD

@tessa34567, i see you're new to my forum! welcome! :)

@Aphrodite, thank you! :D

okay everyone, usually i post on Fridays, but tomorrow night i'm seeing THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M SUPER PSYCHED!!!
so, i'll post on Saturday-- most likely a preview, because i don't have much done for the next chapter, but please keep commenting and thank you for the comments so far! <3

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! <3
over a year ago Percabeth122 said…
OMG IM SEEING THE HUNGER GANES TMR TOO
I READ THE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
^^ LUCKKYYYY D:
over a year ago DMLIME said…
I'm seeing it in half an hour...
over a year ago Jupiter305 said…
laugh
Can't wait to watch that movie! But awesome chapter! The demigod steroids really got to me! LOL
The movie was great, but they missed some inportant parts!!
Great Movie thou awesome!!!!!
GO HUNGER GAMES AND DEMIGOD STEROIDS
OOPS NOT THAT
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
Great chapter! I don't think Emily is a normal demigod. There's nO way. She might be a child of a god and a demigod, maybe. I think it's more likely though that she is the child of two gods, sent to earth to save it like pAndora was sent to earth to punish it. Can you please have her bleed soon. I need to see if she has ovule or slightly golden blood. Either way it would prove my theory. Thanks! Again, super chapter!
Hunger games is awesome! They didn't acctualy miss out anything major which I was pleased with but they didn't emphasise the end enough I thought. Can't wait till the next chapter!
@Percabeth122, yeah, i LOVED the movie! i know, it did miss some, but did a pretty good job :)
lol demigod steroids xD

@number1pjfan, i had her bleed in one of the earlier chapters when they were in the bookstore, lol xD nice theory, but i won't tell you if you're right or wrong ;D

@DMLIME, yeah, THG was awesome :D i was kind of upset at the ending too :\

okay guys, i'm finally posting! i'm sorry for not posting yesterday, but i was busy, and on Friday i was watching The Hunger Games :D
it's just a preview though, because i am extremely busy lately. BUT, Spring Break starts on Friday! so hopefully i'll be able to post a lot during Spring Break :)
enjoy!

Preview of Chapter 19: Emily

Emily couldn’t explain why she wasn’t tempted to let hope escape from the pithos. She didn’t like holding it, but she didn’t know why she wasn’t tempted like her friends.

The closer she felt to the Titans, knowing that they might approach them, the more skittish she felt, like she was close to breaking down. Something about them felt very wrong and personal to her, like she had met them before in her life; but it couldn’t be, right? She had stayed all her life at the Orphanage, and before she got there…

Emily shook her head, catching Leo’s eye—he was looking at her, and she smiled in spite of the confused emotions inside of her. She was holding back her past from her friends, and she felt like she owed them the truth—but then again, they weren’t talking about what happened the last time on a quest.

The four of them walked out of the store quietly, a strong, cold wind instantly billowing around them. Despite the warm clothing they had on, everyone shivered; the town was empty, except for the few stores open. It was like an Arctic desert, and all of this was because of the gods fighting over something, something that they didn’t know about.

“Does anyone else have an idea of where to go from here?” Jason’s voice was muffled as he spoke through his scarf that was bundled tightly around his neck.

Percy shrugged, hands in his pockets. “If we see any bus or train stations, we’ll just have to go on there—whatever got us here isn’t probably going to bring us all the way to Camp Jupiter.”

“Oh yeah, speaking of that, it was a god who teleported us here—but which god?” Jason asked, shaking his head. “They’re fighting, but if one of them actually paid attention to us—it must mean a good thing, right?”

Percy nodded. “Hopefully it’s a god we don’t have to do any favors to—I’m thinking maybe Apollo or Poseidon; Athena hates me too much to help us anyways. Zeus hates me, Ares hates me, and basically every other god hates me.”

“Gee, Percy, what did you do to make all the gods hate you?” Emily muttered.

“Err, lots of things that would probably take a year to explain. Oh look, something shiny!” Percy suddenly said, pointing to a nearby puddle that was reflecting light.

Leo peered in closer. “It looks like an Iris message—oh hey, there’s a crushed Pepsi on the street! NOOOOO!” He then quickly ran to where the fallen Pepsi can was, while everyone else peered in to the Iris Message.

When the screen appeared, Emily’s heart sank. On the screen was Annabeth, her clothes tangled and dirty, with some fighting going on behind her; her face was grim.
last edited over a year ago
:O OMG POST SOONG MONICA! THAT WAS AWESOME :O

BYE

~uni~
Oh No the Pepsi can!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice attention span Percy something shiny!!
GR8 story can't wait for you to post!!!!!
over a year ago tessa34567 said…
wow wow wow
big smile
Wow. I think I know what Emily is. I will message you so that if I'm right I won't ruin it for everyone else. Great chapter, as usual!
over a year ago AthenaKnowsBest said…
I just want to say that this story is HORRIBLE!! :(

HAHA JK. IT IS AWSHUME!!!!!! XD
LOVE IT <3
And who could Emily be? Hmm
POST SOON!!! :)

~AKB
sick
^^The beginning scared me for a second. Awesome preview. An omnimous sign...Annabeth...Emily. So much secrets, this awesomeness will make me implode!!
over a year ago happy-trails said…
smile
emily is a goddess she bled ichor and she probably transported all 4 of them to denver she can resist opening pandoras pithos and she can switch outfits without changing no god or goddsses has claimed her and she is over 12 if u agree with me that emily is a goddess say "I"
^ of what? O_O

meh, ill find out eventually.
*annoys hollister until she tells me*
LOLZ ;D
POST SOON MONICCAAAAAAAAAA :P
smile
lets all annoy hg until she tells us
^how am i supposed to know what she is the goddess of that could be anything maybe the goddess of weather cause she can control the weather
plz post soon hg ill give u cake
@Percabeth122, lol yep the Pepsi can xD
OH LOOK, SOMETHING SHINY! :P

@AKB, lol! that got my attention, lol xD

@happy-trails, that's for you to find out later in the story :D
btw, welcome to my forum!

okay guys, i cannot whatsoever post tomorrow, i know that for sure...
1. i don't have the chapter done D:
2. relatives are coming over
3. i'm busy

hopefully i'll post on Wednesday or Thursday! thanks for all your comments and reading, this is #5 on Pop Content! :)
kk post asap
Wednesday or thursday........? I PICK WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!
big smile
PLZ POST WEDNESDAY OR BETTER YET TOOOOOOOODAY
crying
NOBODY SAYS "I" EMILY IS A GODDESS U HAVE TO SAY "I." I AM GOING 2 CRY IF NO ONE BELIEVES
it's Wednesday! :D
and thanks for all your comments guyyss :D
enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 19: Emily

Emily couldn’t explain why she wasn’t tempted to let hope escape from the pithos. She didn’t like holding it, but she didn’t know why she wasn’t tempted like her friends.

The closer she felt to the Titans, knowing that they might approach them, the more skittish she felt, like she was close to breaking down. Something about them felt very wrong and personal to her, like she had met them before in her life; but it couldn’t be, right? She had stayed all her life at the Orphanage, and before she got there…

Emily shook her head, catching Leo’s eye—he was looking at her, and she smiled in spite of the confused emotions inside of her. She was holding back her past from her friends, and she felt like she owed them the truth—but then again, they weren’t talking about what happened the last time on a quest.

The four of them walked out of the store quietly, a strong, cold wind instantly billowing around them. Despite the warm clothing they had on, everyone shivered; the town was empty, except for the few stores open. It was like an Arctic desert, and all of this was because of the gods fighting over something, something that they didn’t know about.

“Does anyone else have an idea of where to go from here?” Jason’s voice was muffled as he spoke through his scarf that was bundled tightly around his neck.

Percy shrugged, hands in his pockets. “If we see any bus or train stations, we’ll just have to go on there—whatever got us here isn’t probably going to bring us all the way to Camp Jupiter.”

“Oh yeah, speaking of that, it was a god who teleported us here—but which god?” Jason asked, shaking his head. “They’re fighting, but if one of them actually paid attention to us—it must mean a good thing, right?”

Percy nodded. “Hopefully it’s a god we don’t have to do any favors to—I’m thinking maybe Apollo or Poseidon; Athena hates me too much to help us anyways. Zeus hates me, Ares hates me, and basically every other god hates me.”

“Gee, Percy, what did you do to make all the gods hate you?” Emily muttered.

“Err, lots of things that would probably take a year to explain. Oh look, something shiny!” Percy suddenly said, pointing to a nearby puddle that was reflecting light.

Leo peered in closer. “It looks like an Iris message—oh hey, there’s a crushed Pepsi on the street! NOOOOO!” He then quickly ran to where the fallen Pepsi can was, while everyone else peered in to the Iris Message.

When the screen appeared, Emily’s heart sank. On the screen was Annabeth, her clothes tangled and dirty, with some fighting going on behind her; her face was grim.

“Percy? You there?”

Percy’s face immediately relaxed as he saw his girlfriend. “Annabeth, hey. What’s going on at Camp?”

Annabeth looked back behind her momentarily, then sighed as she took out her knife and cleaned it on her shirt. “Lots of fighting—apparently Camp Jupiter has been having some problems there too, so they can’t come here and help us. But, Percy, you have to come back from the quest quick—it’s urgent.”

“What is it?”

Annabeth looked grimmer than before. “Kampe escaped.”

Emily could hear Percy’s breathing, and when she looked over, she saw worry etched all over his face.

Leo came back with the dented Pepsi can and tilted his head to the side. “Who’s Kampe?”

“A monster you never want to encounter,” Percy muttered. He turned his attention back to Annabeth. “Is she there? At Camp? Are you guys okay?”

“No to both questions. The minute she escaped, she took out some demigods with her poison and then left—I have no clue how she escaped and where she went, and I was worried that you guys might’ve…” Annabeth trailed off, looking at Percy expectantly.

“Come on, Wise Girl, you know how many times I’ve escaped death,” Percy said, trying to lighten the mood.

Annabeth just sighed, the Iris message getting fuzzier. “Well, just come back soon, Seaweed Brain. And look out for—”

Before Annabeth could finish her sentence, something slashed at the message. Everyone was momentarily stunned, but soon got over it as they looked around for any possible enemies.

Emily felt like the wind was picking up behind her. Slowly, she turned around and faced something she didn’t want to see—storm spirits and griffins.

Percy cursed silently. “This day just gets better, doesn’t it?”

Leo gulped. “At least I have my Pepsi.”

Jason smacked the Pepsi away from Leo’s hand. “Now you’ll be focused.”

Leo frowned, and Emily smiled slightly; despite the dangerous moment, Leo’s expression made her want to laugh.

Percy took out Riptide, the gleam of the sword glinting in the fading sunlight; Leo lit his hands on fire, Jason took out his gladius, and Emily removed her ring, it turning into a double-edged sword.

“FOR PEPSI!” Leo shouted, running towards the storm spirits—shooting fire at them, avoiding getting picked off his feet by their wind.

Percy just clucked his tongue and Jason rolled his eyes, but they joined him in the fight.

Emily ducked as a griffin tried to claw her, and made sure that Pandora’s pithos was safely in her large coat pocket.

Just as the griffin was swooping down to catch her, Emily rolled under it, stabbing its skinny legs—perfect timing and accuracy, too, because she hit the leg just barely, but enough to make it disintegrate.

“One down, about fifty more to go,” Emily muttered, jogging towards her friends; her ankle felt better, and she quietly put in a square of ambrosia she put in her pocket to help her concentration.

As she approached the storm spirits, another griffin swooped down towards her—and this time, effectively cutting open her coat sleeve. Emily felt something warm trickle down her arm, and knew it was blood; she didn’t bother to check how bad the injury was though, just winced, and moved on towards her friends, who were on full attack by the wind-moving storm spirits.

Leo’s curls were whipping around, the storm spirits were trying to knock Percy off his feet, and Jason was calmly in the air, using his gladius.

Emily stood next to Leo, who grinned at her through his veil of whipping hair. “Come to join the fun finally?”

She smirked at him. “I was busy rolling under a griffin’s legs.”

“You do know that sounds wrong if you interpret it in the wrong-minded way?”

“I’d rather not think about that, Leo.”

He just smiled, and they were fighting back-to-back now, Emily ducking griffins and stabbing storm spirits with her sword; most went through the bodies, but some she managed to hit in the right spot. Jason was the one mostly taking out the storm spirits, using his I’m-the-son-of-Jupiter lightning powers to take out the storm spirits, while Percy lifted some snow over the griffins to make them top heavy and bring them down to the ground.

With only a few, about twenty left now, Emily was starting to feel pretty good about herself and her friends, that they’d be able to escape the fight faster and get to Camp Jupiter. But when she was facing tons of storm spirits, trying to control their wind with her own power, she was momentarily distracted—which gave a huge griffin above her head to swoop down and catch her, its claws digging into her skin.

Emily winced, and in a desperate attempt tried to swing at the griffin—instead, its wings deflected off the sword and it clattered to the ground, which startled her friends, who were looking up at her.

Wait… up at me? Emily thought, and sure enough, when she looked down her friends looked tiny—and were running towards her way, except the storm spirits kept blocking them, more monsters coming in.

Emily tried wriggling out of the griffin, trying to use whatever powers she had—it was no use though, because whatever was on the griffin’s claw—and she assumed it was poison—was draining her energy. The last thing she saw before drifting into unconsciousness was a bright flicker of orange.
big smile
Whoa! Talk about a growth spurt! Great action scenes + Funny Leo scenes= Awesomeness! Loved how Jason is like you can focus better now. And Leo has a dirty mind, but hey he's fifteen.
GREAT CHAPTER! YOu know how to deliver, Post Soon!
O_O

WHY YOU TAKE AWAY LEMILY- I MEAN EMILY!!!

OMG, NOW I WISH I HADNT READ THIS.

BECUZ THE CLIFFHANGER IS GOING TO KILL ME. LEGIT. O_O

now you are responsible for my death, hollister. :3 xD

POST SOON EVEN THO U JUST POSTEDD!!! :D

~UNI WANTS U TO POST AGAIN BECAUSE SHE IS DYING FROM THE CLIFFHANGER~
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
big smile
:D AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! (if you hear me scream, you'll know I loved it)
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
:D AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! (if you hear me scream, you'll know I hated it)

lol gotcha :P it was awesome
AWESOME chappie!!!!
POST SOON!!

~AKB
heart
Okay I must have a few secOnds to scream
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHH
OKAY NOW I CAN SAY
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GREAT CHAPTER CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO POST!!!
cake
@powa now u understand how we all feel on ur moa WE NEARLY DIE
@holly plz post soon. DON'T U DARE BREAK LEMILY OR KILL EMILY OR I WILL KILL U. here is some cake for posting
^ that doesnt sound threatening at all, nope! xDDDD
i will join you! we must find hollister!!!
JKSS xP
lol xD and yeah...hmmm i kinda feel bad for doing cliffhangers on my moa now...
JK! i dont. xD LOLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ

POST SOON HOLLISTERRRRR!!!! :D YAYAYAYYAYAAA
@Jupiter305, lol, thank you! yes, Leo does have a dirty mind.. (;

@universal, your cliffys suck-- as in they always leave me hanging.. haha, get it? pun intended! :P

@_Aphrodite_, lol! xD thank you! :D

@homie, lol xD

@AKB, thank you! :D

@Percabeth122, lol xD been hearing a lot of screaming lately *cough* universal *cough* revenge *cough* on me *cough* for *cough* Musical *cough*

@happy-trails, i feel threatened o_o lol

okay everyone, SPRING BREAK STARTED FOR ME! :D yaayy.
but i didn't start the chapter yet, and i probably won't be able to post tomorrow.. well, hopefully i will post a preview tomorrow-- Sunday I'm gonna be gone all day on a one-day road trip to Virginia, so expect the full chapter post on Monday or Tuesday.
thanks for the comments! :D

oh, and i have a new forum! it's a collab with me, universalpowa, and Meef!
Turning Back Time-- please check it out! :D

link
@powa how can u not feel bad we almost die all the time
@holly i have broken and dislocated people's arms and once dislocated an eyeball(i didnt even know that was possible)I AM NOT KIDDING SO I MEAN IT IF U KILL LEMILY OR EMILY, I WILL KILL U.
since when did leo have a dirty mind compared to your conversations on uni's moa when u started talking about THE movie
^^ O_O HOLY @%#$%

WELL....NO COMMENT O_O

ANDD YEAHHH I DO SCREAM A LOT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLISTER WHAT DID U DO TO THE MUSICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

MEHH AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAI POST SOON! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~universal still wants epic revenge for the musical~
AND MUAHAHAHAAHAH I HAVE AN EVIL CLIFFHANGER FOR YOUUU!! :D MUAHHA
wink
please post soon. It's getting to the point where i need to beg continually and even then I have to wait. Also after seeing the film, I've gone and started the hungergames trilogy again. I remember how great they are now cos I havent read them in a while. They better do a good catching fire.
Post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Sorry about the exclamation marks. Felt like I needed to get my point out.
@universal, MUAUAHA. i'm just dreading YOUR cliffy.. o_o

@DMLIME, that's a LOT of exclamation points! xD lol and omg i'm re-reading The Hunger Games too! yeah, i'm remembering all the details i forgot xD THEY BETTER DO A GREAT CATCHING FIRE! AND THEY BETTER CAST A GREAT FINNICK OR I WILL BE PISSED! lol
but we have to wait over a year.. :( it comes out in November of 2013! stupid Hollywood :\

okay, i am posting a preview! i can't post AT ALL tomorrow cuz i'll be gone the whole day (whoo, 12 hours in the car going to Virginia to and fro), so I'll probably post around Tuesday or Wednesday.
enjoy the preview!

Preview of Chapter 20: Percy

Adrenaline coursed through Percy as he was fighting the storm spirits, his friends beside him; most of Riptide went through the monsters, but Percy had another strategy—he could pick up the snow, making the griffins top heavy and distracting them.

The number of monsters were dwindling down quickly; Leo was on fire (no pun intended), Jason was flying high (again, no pun intended), and Emily was a monster—not literally.

And then, more kept on coming. More storm spirits distracted him, the wind picking up around him; he could barely make out his friends, just a touch of blonde hair here and there, and a flicker of fire.

For a while, it was like that—a blur of wind around him, Percy trying to distract the monsters. And then the storm spirits started receding, looking gleeful, and he wondered what had just happened.

Percy could now clearly see without the wind billowing around him where everyone was. Jason was still gliding in the air, stabbing griffins with his gladius; Leo was shooting fire balls at the storm spirits; however, Emily was nowhere to be found.

Percy looked frantically around, panic starting to shoot up in him—Emily had Pandora’s pithos, and was a key part of their quest; if she was gone, then there was a slim chance of them surviving at most.

Suddenly, he heard a clang of a sword and instinctively looked up, as did Leo and Jason; they all widened their eyes at the sight of an unconscious Emily being dragged away by a griffin, her arm bleeding badly.

“NO!” Percy heard Leo shout, and saw his friend start to go on fire—literally. He was smoking hot now, running after the griffin.

“Leo! It’s pointless! She’s too far away, and we can’t save her!” Percy ran towards Leo, catching up to the boy on fire, dousing him with snow.

Leo sputtered, panting, his flames slowly flickering out. Emily and the griffin were now only a speck in the sky, too far away to go after them.

Jason caught up with them, flying easily. “What happened? Where’s Emily?”

“Well Percy here didn’t let me catch up to her and the griffin to save her,” Leo sputtered, flames dancing along his body now.

Percy sighed. “Look, Leo, I have no clue what the heck is going on between you two right now—”

Jason wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, while Leo glared at him; Percy ignored them both.

“But we’re going to find her.”

“Where? How do you know where she’ll be?” Leo asked, flames still dancing around him, but Percy could tell he became a little calmer—for now.

“We’ll find her somehow; I promise. For now though, we’re just going to have to continue on with the quest and get to Camp Jupiter.” Percy put Riptide back in its pen form, starting to walk toward what he hoped was west. He didn’t know where Emily was going to be and how they’d find her—but he had a feeling that the griffin didn’t take her by coincidence. It had something to do with the Titans—something that made everything much more crucial.
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
big smile
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!

POST SUPER SOOOONN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! FIFTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­EPI­C POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
OK I THINK I'VE SAID ENOUGH.

POST LIKE EPICLY SOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
O_O

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG!!! OMG OMG!!

thats all i have to say...
no comment
JKS

IF I SCREAM, YOU KNOW I LOVED IT!!

*silence*

JKS AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

AMAZING PREVIEW!! CANT WAIT TO READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER!! OMG OMG OMG!!!

~universal~
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
big smile
Uni!!! Your OMGs made me want to go OMG. Now I'm going LOL.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Epic OMG rant Uni!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL>
love the chapies! oh gods, I hope Emily is gonna be ok...

post soon! ;D
crying
:O There goes a cliff hanger!!
Where's Emily? Why is she so crucial? Will Leo and Emily ever become a couple?
Please Post Soon!
over a year ago Simcool said…
BEST CHAPIE EVER!!!!!!

PLEASE POST SOON
LEO SMOKING HOT LITTERALY LOL
@Cal, lol! xD thanks <3

@uni, o_o that's a LOT of OMG's! xD

@Simcool, thanks :D and you seem new to my forum, so welcome! :D

okay guys, finished the chapter-- it's kind of shorter than normal, but the next one i have planned out, so expect it to be longer-ish xP
enjoy! :D i got contacts and a haircut today, yay! :D

Chapter 20: Percy

Adrenaline coursed through Percy as he was fighting the storm spirits, his friends beside him; most of Riptide went through the monsters, but Percy had another strategy—he could pick up the snow, making the griffins top heavy and distracting them.

The number of monsters were dwindling down quickly; Leo was on fire (no pun intended), Jason was flying high (again, no pun intended), and Emily was a monster—not literally.

And then, more kept on coming. More storm spirits distracted him, the wind picking up around him; he could barely make out his friends, just a touch of blonde hair here and there, and a flicker of fire.

For a while, it was like that—a blur of wind around him, Percy trying to distract the monsters. And then the storm spirits started receding, looking gleeful, and he wondered what had just happened.

Percy could now clearly see without the wind billowing around him where everyone was. Jason was still gliding in the air, stabbing griffins with his gladius; Leo was shooting fire balls at the storm spirits; however, Emily was nowhere to be found.

Percy looked frantically around, panic starting to shoot up in him—Emily had Pandora’s pithos, and was a key part of their quest; if she was gone, then there was a slim chance of them surviving at most.

Suddenly, he heard a clang of a sword and instinctively looked up, as did Leo and Jason; they all widened their eyes at the sight of an unconscious Emily being dragged away by a griffin, her arm bleeding badly.

“NO!” Percy heard Leo shout, and saw his friend start to go on fire—literally. He was smoking hot now, running after the griffin.

“Leo! It’s pointless! She’s too far away, and we can’t save her!” Percy ran towards Leo, catching up to the boy on fire, dousing him with snow.

Leo sputtered, panting, his flames slowly flickering out. Emily and the griffin were now only a speck in the sky, too far away to go after them.

Jason caught up with them, flying easily. “What happened? Where’s Emily?”

“Well Percy here didn’t let me catch up to her and the griffin to save her,” Leo sputtered, flames dancing along his body now.

Percy sighed. “Look, Leo, I have no clue what the heck is going on between you two right now—”

Jason wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, while Leo glared at him; Percy ignored them both.

“But we’re going to find her.”

“Where? How do you know where she’ll be?” Leo asked, flames still dancing around him, but Percy could tell he became a little calmer—for now.

“We’ll find her somehow; I promise. For now though, we’re just going to have to continue on with the quest and get to Camp Jupiter.” Percy put Riptide back in its pen form, starting to walk toward what he hoped was west. He didn’t know where Emily was going to be and how they’d find her—but he had a feeling that the griffin didn’t take her by coincidence. It had something to do with the Titans—something that made everything much more crucial.

Deep down, some part of Percy knew that Emily would come back—somehow. He didn’t know why he felt that, and if he told Leo, he might not believe Percy without any reason.

The three of them trekked along west for a few more hours, the hours dwindling down, the sun setting behind the misty view of snowcapped mountains. If Percy was here on a normal day, he would have stopped and admired the pretty pink sky, the half circle of a sun that was the perfect tinge of orange, dipping below the mountains. But of course, nothing for him was normal.

They were now leaving the town of Denver, getting closer to Camp Jupiter; Percy hoped that in a day they would arrive there, find Emily, and get back to Camp Half-Blood.

It was silent throughout most of the walk, and as soon as there was only a sliver of sunlight left, Percy suggested to make camp.

“Just don’t go in a bookstore,” Leo muttered and they all crack a smile—that was the only conversation or acknowledgment they had in over two hours.

Instead of going into an abandoned building (because who knows what would await them there? Poisonous books? Radioactive Oreos? Or worse, a really high Leo?), the three of them got out a tent that was in Percy’s backpack. He was suspicious, because the backpack was clearly given by a Titan, but Percy was too exhausted to complain; the day had been long, and it felt like a week ago they were sleeping in the bookstore, when it was only yesterday.

The tent was big enough to fit all of them, even provided sleeping bags; Leo whipped up a fire outside, making some tacos for them from his tool belt. They ate in silence, too tired to talk.

“Tomorrow, we’re finding a faster way to get to Camp Jupiter than walking, ‘kay?” Percy asked, but more of an order than a question; Leo and Jason both nodded, the conversation ended.

“Well… sleep tight, I guess, and have sweet dreams?” Leo said, the last part of his sentence sounding bitter; Percy knew that all of them didn’t think that their sleep would be restful and nice.

He just crawled inside his sleeping bag, hoping for the best of the worst—if that made any sense.
big smile
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

POST LIKE REALLY SOOOOOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH WAIT YOU JUST POSTED. LOL. WELL I STILL HOPE YOU POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!
:{
O_O

OMG OMG OMG OMG

yeah, im too lazy to write anymore out. lol.

THAT WAS SO AWESOME!

Will Leo survive without the calm Emily at his side? Or will he get really high on pepsi and oreos and burn down a town?
:O

awesome post sooooooooooooon ;D
AWSOME

LOL DIE OF PEPSI AND OREOS^
CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPPIE
great chappie hollister! post soon! poor Leo...
cake
new page!!
@Cal, MUSTACHES! lol xP

@uni, i would expect Leo to burn down a town xP

so, heellloooo guys :D
i have a few sentences up for the next chapter, idk when i'll post though... because i'm kinda itching to get done with my Musical post first (REVENGE ON UNIVERSAL!) but i think imma finish this chapter first and post around Friday? or tomorrow, depending on how fast my fingers can type.

in the meantime, please check out a new forum i made, called The Hearth Lost :)
link

thanks for the comments and feedback, i always love reading them :D
o_o
fudge, im screwed. O_O
HELLPPP MEE SASH!!! SAL WANTS HELLPPP!! HIDE MEE!!

@#%$^ im sooooo dead for the musical. O_O crap.
big smile
GREAT chapter! I hope Percy's right, and let's hope they learned their lessons from dark bookstores. Can't wait till the next post!
smile
@ holly This is random but I just read the comment when u said that Taylor Lautner was a hottie (which he is) and reminded me of something at school.
~~FLASHBACK STARTS~~
So i was in my Bible class and we were talking about how celebrities could be idols. We started listing people who could be idols somebody said Taylor Lautner. The nerd of the whole 6th grade asked "Who is Taylor Lautner?" and everybody stared laughing really loud including me. Then a girl in my class answered, "He's the guy in Twilight who always has his shirt off." We all laughed even harder and the nerd just looked at us with a confused face. It took us forever to stop laughing.
~~FLASHBACK ENDS~~
Now whenever I hear anything related to Taylor Lautner, I start laughing and people stare at me like I'm a weirdo.
@uni, yes, you are in deep pegasus poop (not a very pleasant analogy, right?) i can't wait to see your reaction :D

@happy-trails, LOL! that's funny xD i love Taylor Lautner <3

posting hopefully tomorrow :) i could probably get the chapter done, maybe...
hey guys! hollister here, and i'm posting a chapter :D
so, i'm re-reading The Hunger Games, almost done with re-reading Mockingjay, and i got to my least favorite part D:
for those of you who know, it has something to do with Finnick and Prim :'(
xP
but anyways, for this chapter, i got kind of inspired by Catching Fire-- the Quarter Quell, to be exact, how the arena was kind of laid out. if you're wondering, there isn't any clock, but there's a forcefield around the arena, so i took that idea and used it in here.
btw, Leo sounds smarter than usual-- technically he is smart, but just acts kind of random xD
well, enough babbling from me, enjoy the chapter! :D
...And may the odds be EVER in your favor! xP

Chapter 21: Leo

Leo was only being sarcastic when he was talking about sweet dreams. He knew that what would await him in his sleep would not at all be as sweet as his Pepsi; no, it would be the opposite, like a can of Diet Coke. And Leo hated Diet Coke.

He tossed and turned in his sleeping bag, his body refusing to fall asleep but his mind already working its way into a dream—or a nightmare (more likely—Leo only hoped he wouldn’t get attacked by Diet Coke cans).

As he was being pulled into the dream, he heard a faint click, and then everything blacked out.

Leo was in the air—flying? No, but his dream-self was floating somehow. He looked ahead and saw a really tall mountain that was black and menacing.

He had a feeling that this mountain was bad—really bad; almost as bad as Diet Coke cans, if not worse.

As Leo approached the mountain by floating, he saw a figure swoop down and enter what seemed to look like the negative Olympus on the very peak.

And as he squinted, Leo could make out another figure in the figure—the figure that swooped down was a bird, and the thing it was holding was…

Leo gulped; now he knew that this dream was meant for him to gain information, and he went closer to the griffin (he now knew that’s what kind of bird it was), and followed it onto the top of the mountain.

As he approached, he could make out two figures standing next to each other, seeming like they were awaiting the griffin’s presence. Another figure was more behind them, holding something that looked like a hundred Diet Coke cans stacked on one another.

Leo needed to stop thinking about Diet Coke cans.

The one to the right looked like he had on some sort of ram horns hat—the other was tall and sturdy, and looked like he had on glasses.

The one on the left smiled. “Ah, just as we told you to do. Good job, my friend—bird.”

The griffin squawked, setting down the figure it was holding on the ground in front of the tall and sturdy man—man? Was he a man…?

Leo wasn’t sure, but he had a feeling that Emily was going to be in some deep Pegasus poop.

The tall and sturdy one looked up for a minute, slightly amused. The one to his right made a huffing noise and said, “Looks like we have a visitor.”

“Ah, yes, the one who… is afraid of Diet Coke cans? Well, we’ve got much in store for him and his friends. Krios, may you do the honors?”

“Certainly, Prometheus.” With a snap of his fingers, the one called Krios left Leo submerged in darkness.

Engulfed in darkness, Leo was haunted by images of a bleeding Emily, his friends in chains, and Diet Coke cans chasing him around.

In other words, it was torture.

When Leo woke up, he was sweating and yelling something about Diet Coke cans, which woke up Percy and Jason, who also looked like they had nightmares haunting them.

“Never will I sleep again,” Percy muttered, shaking his head, dark circles under his eyes.

“Touché, bro, touché.” Jason replied, sighing. “I need some air.” As he got up, Leo noticed that the tent looked kind of weird—it looked like it was buzzing with electricity, and that there was a sheen plastic covering over the inside.

As Jason approached the front of the tent and reached his hand out to lift the opening, he was blown back, hitting his head hard against the ground.

One thought raced across Leo’s mind—electric forcefield.

Jason lifted his head up slowly, groaning, clutching his stomach. “Wh-wh-what was that? One second the tent looks like it’s fine, and then I’m blown back by… something.”

“It’s an electric forcefield,” Leo replied, his voice grim. “That means we’re stuck in the tent—unless we find a chink, a weakness.”

Percy and Jason both stared at him. “I think that’s the first time I heard you say something intelligent… other than the Argo 2, that is,” Percy nodded, grinning. “Well, at least we have some sort of information on why Jason got blown back—you think we can find the weakness?”

Leo shrugged. “We might; we’d have to disable it first, and then that would send the whole forcefield vibrating, which would send off other electrical wires in it. The electric in the wires would make an electrical spark, and since it’s coexisting with something that looks like plastic, in my theory, it would probably cause something like an explosion, which would severely injure us.”

Percy and Jason just stared at him, mouths open. “I think you gave us a scientist answer, Repair Boy.” Jason said, clutching his wounded head.

“Yeah, I barely understood it, which means it’s probably scientist-level,” Percy said, getting up and stretching. “So we just look for the weakness and hope we don’t get too injured?”

“That’s the best we can hope for—if we find the chink, it’ll definitely explode. It was probably designed that way, and since the backpacks were from the Titans, they’d probably want us injured—not dead,” Leo explained.

“Not dead… but why? They probably want to kill me,” Percy muttered, shaking his head.

“Because… I don’t know—that’s probably where my smartness stops.”

Jason sighed. “Well, it was good while it lasted. So we’re gonna spend hours in this tent, cramped up, the only food from Leo’s belt, looking for some weakness, and then getting injured? Sounds like lots of fun to me.”

“Everything sounds fun for us,” Percy muttered, now looking at the inside of the tent, trying to find a weakness.

Leo sat where he was, listening for a hum of the electric wires—he could feel the tent buzzing with electricity, noticing two little stars going back and forth around the inside of the tent.

Jason sat farthest from the entrance of the tent, probably to avoid getting blown back again—now he was just rubbing his head, glancing every second at the inside of the tent, trying to look for a weakness.

Leo concentrated on the two stars—they were going back and forth yes, and he wondered if they would ever cross paths…

They were getting closer to the middle now and closer to each other—Leo watched intently, so intently that he forgot about his nightmares of Diet Coke.

In three… two… one… Leo counted the seconds down in his head, and after he reached one, the stars met in the middle and connected, and as it connected, the forcefield wavered a bit.

And Leo now knew he had found the weakness—all he had to do was wait again for the two stars to meet, and then hit them spot-on.

“Guys, I found the chink,” Leo said to Percy and Jason, who quickly turned their attention on him.

Jason clapped. “Your smartness has come back!”

Leo rolled his eyes, but smiled a little. “See, Pepsi helps!”

Percy huffed. “I have no clue what that has to do with Pepsi; where’s the weakness?”

So, Leo explained to them what he saw, trying to make it a lot simpler than it seemed—Percy and Jason seemed to get the basic point, though, so mission accomplished for Leo Valdez.

Leo took out a sharp knife, the point super thin yet strong enough to break the chink. The three of them gathered around in the middle, looking at the two stars circling around the tent. It was still in the beginning, so Leo knew that it might take a while.

Percy started whistling some tune, and then they all started singing, passing the time—there were some off-key moments when they sang “Someone Like You” by Adele and “Gotta Be You” by One Direction (the forcefield almost cracked at Percy’s high note), but it passed the time.

Leo held up the knife higher, counting down the seconds in his head, standing up on his feet so he could steadily stab the chink.

Ten… nine… eight…

Percy was back to whistling again, except this time he was humming some old Nursery tune—Itsy Bitsy Spider, perhaps?

Seven… six… five… four…

The seconds were going down, and Leo raised his hand for both of them to know that the stars were close to overlapping in the middle.

Three…

Two…

One…

Leo raised his arm and stabbed the middle where the stars where overlapped, a bright sheen going over the forcefield.

Just as he was about to congratulate himself on a well-done job, he felt an electric buzz around the forcefield, an impact, and a deafening noise that blew them all back, the tent falling to bits.
O_O

FUDGE YOU KILLED LEO O_O

IM SCARED WITH THE MUSICAL POST!!!! OHNOZZZ!!!

post soon hollisterrr!!! :D

O_O FUDGE THE MUSICAL POST... O_O

o_o

~uni~
big smile
@Julle yes mustache man is awesome!!!!!!!!!

@Sal OK I WILL TRY AND HELP YOU BUT THAY MIGHT BE Hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!! I am scared for the musical post TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

I imagened something like that to happen! Lol!

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

Post epicly Sooooooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:{
smile
:O No! Suspense! Awesome chapter!!!
The Titans are conspiring!
Post as soon as you can!!
laugh
Hahaha lol
Itsy bitsy spider?
Hey better than crazy frog right?
Lol
Loved the post!XD
wow, epic post! post soon hollister!!!
lol thanks guys xD

@Simcool, LOL the crazy frog haha xD

i finished the chappie, whoooo :D enjoy! (it's longer than usual)

Chapter 22: Emily

Nightmares are meant to torture the person having them. But none like this could prepare Emily for what she had dreamt of.

She could feel herself in the air, and even though she was unconscious, everything hurt. Everything from her wrists to her legs, to her mind and heart.

The things she dreamt of she didn’t recognize—buildings burning, familiar faces in her field of vision, an angry, dark laugh, evil hands reaching out to her…

It was very surreal—a part of her mind tugged at her brain, and Emily felt like she should know all of this, or at least have some knowledge of what was going on in her head. She felt like she did know, but her mind just couldn’t piece the puzzles together to fit one big picture.

When Emily finally woke up, though, from the recurring images inside her head, it was all she could do to stop from shaking as she felt her body against a cold, marbled floor.

Where am I…? She had thought to herself, her tongue feeling metallic and dry. She heard other voices in a room probably adjacent to the one she was in, but her body was too exhausted to really pay attention.

“…Don’t know why we can’t just kill her.”

Emily stiffened; she felt like she should know the person that was speaking, and she felt like she did, but she couldn’t place her finger on it.

“Because we’ve got other bait; besides, the one that looks like an elf would be a very useful trap to lure her to her own death.”

This time, Emily did recognize the voice—soft-spoken, but clear menace woven around the softness; she realized this stranger’s voice as the one she had heard in her dreams.

Prometheus, She thought, her head suddenly clearer than it had been before.

The voices faded, and soon she heard footsteps getting closer to where she was. Her head was aching of the thump, thump, thump noises on the clear marble floor, but Emily was able to sit up without too many spots dancing across her eyes.

The two figures that entered the room were quite… strange, Emily thought. The one on the left seemed to be Prometheus, because it looked like he had a kind face—he was wearing a dark suit and spectacles, while peering at her as if she were some sort of new species just waiting to be dissected.

How fun, Emily thought warily.

The second figure, the one on the right, was stranger. He had horns sticking out of his head, like ram horns, and he kept on grunting, his eyebrows scrunched and stitched together.

“So, this is the—” The one on the right started to say, but Prometheus interrupted him by shushing him.

He smiled at her, and a chill ran through Emily’s spine. “You probably already recognize me as Prometheus, child. This is Krios.” Prometheus gestured to the Titan on his right, who grunted again with displeasure.

“I know… who you are,” Emily said slowly, hoping not to sound too weak.

“As do we,” Prometheus replied, sounding almost bored. “A little too fondly, perhaps. They’ve hidden you very well.”

Emily’s mind was spinning. “Who? Who’s hidden me well?”

Prometheus tsked, then cocked his head. “Krios, I was almost certain they would have told her by now.”

Krios grunted. “Ungrateful beings they are, hm?”

“Who? Who are you talking about, what are you talking about?” Emily pressed on, wanting to know more information about her blurry past.

Prometheus looked at her nonchalantly. “Oh, nothing, it's much more amusing to keep you in the dark and unaware."

“Unaware of WHAT, exactly?” Emily asked, still trying to get answers.

Prometheus sighed. “Maybe it would’ve been better if we had gotten this over with years ago.”

“Obviously, but Kronos was too busy with other plans,” Krios muttered. “And now look where he is.”

“Scattered, not strong enough to maintain a full body,” Prometheus mused. “Luckily enough, we fled just in time before Zeus’ wrath. Wouldn’t want to go back to being clawed at by a raven.”

“WELL I’M STILL HOLDING THE SKY!” Someone bellowed off to Emily’s left, unseen, but in the distance she could see a figure holding up a lump of something that he had called the sky.

Emily was pretty sure that Leo might mistaken it for a bunch of jelly beans or Pepsi cans stockpiled, but she didn’t mention that to the Titans—they didn’t seem like much for demigod humor.

Prometheus waved him off. “It doesn’t matter, Kronos was right at that time—you don’t serve any other purpose well other than holding the damn sky.”

Emily tried to suppress a smile, because if she knew Leo was here, he would scold Prometheus about his language.

Krios glanced at her. “Hm, a girl, captured by a Titan’s griffin, is amused, even humored. That isn’t what a normal prisoner usually feels.”

Prisoner? Emily thought, and when she tried to move her hands, she found they were in shackles; her feet, too.

She scowled at them. “And what exactly do you want from me?”

Prometheus raised his eyebrows. “Oh, we want a lot from you, but then you’d know too much information. Not that you could do anything about it, anyways.”

“What do you mean, not do anything about it?” She asked, trying to wriggle her hands free of the chains.

Krios glanced at the shackles and sighed. “I knew we should have put the special ones on her. They were nice.”

“Yes, they were, with nice, pointy spikes,” Prometheus mused.

Emily rolled her eyes. “Okay, so while you guys are contemplating about shopping for shackles, you’re keeping information from me.”

Prometheus shrugged. “That’s true, but the truth won’t really brighten your mood, either. Nothing really can be done about it except for running away from us, which is virtually impossible unless you’re concealed away safely, as you were before.”

“What do you mean, ‘concealed away safely?’ I was never really safe,” Emily argued, the shackles starting to hurt her wrists.

Prometheus glanced at Krios, his eyes bored; Krios just gave one silent nod of approval, and then Prometheus approached a struggling Emily, putting his finger on her forehead.

She was suddenly taken back to the past, fire burning everywhere. The fire didn’t die out when someone sprayed water on it, though, so Emily knew it had to be Greek fire.

“Only a few more blocks, so shush,” A couple emerged from the fires, a small child cradled in their hands; they materialized, and soon the burning fires of buildings were gone, and it was a cool night.

The woman cradling the child looked up and squinted in the darkness. “Are you sure this is the right place? That it will keep her safe from—”

The man who was about to open the door sighed in exasperation. “We don’t have much time, you know, and yes, I’m sure no monsters will be able to reach her until she regains some part of knowledge of them, or some small form of memory. They aren’t forgotten forever, just to keep her safe.”

The woman frowned. “Fine. But I’ll send deadly cows to whoever goes near this building, because if she’s not safe, that means that we’re in danger also.”

The man sighed again. “Just set her down, and the Orphanage will keep her safe, and they won’t find her—which means we ourselves will be fine, too.”

The woman nodded her head, and set down the small child in the front of the door, almost reluctantly. The child was silent, just watching the couple silently.

The couple walked away, no sign of affection or love given; in fact, Emily heard the woman sigh and say, “I knew this was a mistake.”

Then the flashback vanished and Emily gasped, taken back to the present.

Prometheus looked at her almost pitifully, but of course that didn’t mask his menace as he stepped back and she tried to regain her control.

“Ah, even the gods are unkindly towards ones who they are supposed to ‘love.’”

Emily scowled. “The gods can’t always look after every one of their demigod children.”

“True,” Prometheus mused lazily. “But that’s one more reason to hate them, hm?”

Emily didn’t answer—you just didn’t question whether or not to worship the gods, because technically, they were your family, and you couldn’t just not ignore them.

“So is that it? That’s all you wanted to show me, and that’s why you brought me here as prisoner?” Emily asked, a tinge of annoyance in her voice.

Krios grunted. “She asks a lot of questions, doesn’t she? Usually we just kill off our prisoners right away, but with you it’s a… special case. We can’t just kill you off without a little show involved, can we?”

Emily was confused. What did he mean, they couldn’t kill her right away without a little show? Would her death be used for entertainment? Why would her death be so… special to them?

Prometheus smiled at her cruelly. “Would you like to know the truth, Emily Greenwood?”

Barely moving her head but distinct enough that you could see it from a few feet, Emily slowly nodded.

Krios sighed. “She can’t change anything anyways, so I suppose it’s okay.”

Prometheus nodded. “So, Emily. The first step is to realize what you are.”

“I’m a—” Emily started to say, but Prometheus hushed her.

“Why don’t you look down at your bleeding wrists,” He suggested.

Emily was suspicious, but she did look down and caught her breath. She raised her eyebrows questioningly at the two Titans, and Prometheus gave a little evil smile complete of a mad man.

“But... I don’t get it,” Emily said numbly.

“You seem to possess at least one of each Olympian’s power, no?” Prometheus asked. “Do you think that is a coincidence simply? Of course it isn’t, and it’s why your death would be exceptionally special for us.”

Realization dawned on her. Emily remembered Annabeth vaguely telling her about how the Titans almost won the war, Western Civilization in the hands of one thing. But of course, Annabeth said that they managed to avoid that problem, and that one thing is safe now, away from the Titans.

Unlike me, Emily thought, and she remembered how that thing was created, and now everything was crystal clear—almost.

“So… you’re not killing me YET because—”

“Because of what Krios said before, yes—it would be simply amusing to watch the gods see you die,” Prometheus said, looking thoughtful.

Emily scowled. “So you just keep me as prisoner until you lure them in here?”

Krios looked at her questioningly. “They would never come here unless they were pursuing some monster, like Artemis was years ago—and that was simply a trap.”

Prometheus nodded. “For now, you have just merely entertained us. It was nice meeting you again, Emily Greenwood. I think you know how to escape now.”

And with that, the two figures walked away, leaving Emily with newfound answers, a key to her past life.

But what good were new answers as a key to open a door full of questions if you didn’t even know how to use the key?

In short, Emily wasn’t sure how to use her newfound knowledge to her own good—or even if it was good, for that matter.
o_o

SHEET!

LEOOO SAVVEE HERRRR :OOOO

AWESOMEEE!! :D POST SOON!!! :D LOLZ :P

im dreading the next musical post. o_o

BAI POST SOON! :D
big smile
PERFECTION PERFECTED!! AWESOME!!!
I think I understand what Emily is, but I'm not sure.
GREATNESS!!! No matter how many words I use it can't explain how good this chapter was. Post soon!!!
over a year ago SenorMcCool said…
Wait, wait. WHAT?!
I'm behind. EMILY?
Oh yeah, she's Leo's girl, right?

Anyway, Awesome chapter!
Wow Emily is in a unstable situation like a atom
One wrong move and BOOM
Scary
Loved the
ChappieXD
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
lol Liz, 'SHEET!'

SHEET! This story's awesome!
(Is it alright if I use that word? I don't know if it's *cough* copyright *cough*?)
@MisterPerfect- LOL idc. xD i got that from a youtube video LOL.

SHEET! post soon!!!! ;D LLOLLL

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!!!!! :D
big smile
Wow! GREAT CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still confused as to what Emily is though. All I have left are my earlier guesses but you said those were wrong. So..... Please post soon!
big smile
Awesome chappie!
HAPPY EASTER!!!! :)

~AKB
big smile
COOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!
AS ALWAYS THAT IS TOTTAAALLLLLYYYYYYY AAAWWWEESSSOOMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVEEE IIT!!!!!!!!
I FINISHED THE CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH I SAID I DID NOT WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
PPPPOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTT
SOOOONNNNNNNNNNN
JULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
cake
Happy Easter!
I FIGURED OUT WHO EMILY'S MOM IS!!!!!!!!!!
WAIT FOR IT
WAIT FOR IT
WAIT FOR IT
WAIT FOR IT
ITS'S
WAIT FOR IT
JUNO/HERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The woman carrying emily said she would send deadly COWS at the orphanage if anything happened. The COW is hera's/juno's sacred animal.
over a year ago kaitie85386 said…
Just caught up- epic chapter!! Post soon even though you just did!
Amazing! I think I know who Emily is. But I don't want to spoil it in case I'm right. Gods, this is awesome
@Simcool, LOL! that's true xD

@happy-trails, you'll find out the true answer at the end, lol

@everyone else, thanks for your comments xD

so, i am VERY busy lately (if you check my other forums you'll see i'm saying the same things :P) so i'll probably be able to post on this forum this weekend... hopefully...

but thanks for all the comments :)
i'm posting! xD
finished yesterday so i'm posting right now :)
enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 23: Percy

Every body part of Percy’s screamed—not literally, because body parts couldn’t scream. He sat up groggily, a pounding in his head. Stiffly, Percy stood up and brushed off the remnants of the tent that were scattered over him.

Wait… remnants? Since when did I use big words? And where the hell is the tent? Percy thought, but then his mind flashed back to the last moment in the tent: the stars overlapping, Leo stabbing the chink, the tent exploding, and being blown back on the ground as bits of the tent flew around them.

Percy gulped, looking around—not surprisingly, their backpacks were still there, but he couldn’t see Jason or Leo in his field of vision. Cautiously, Percy picked up their backpacks and winced forward, taking steps toward where he thought his friends could be.

His mind was still whirling from being blown back and the nightmare from last night, spots dancing across his eyes.

Don’t think about it, Percy thought, gritting his teeth and blinking his eyes. Of course, he couldn’t get the dream out of his head no matter how hard he tried—Camp Half-Blood being attacked, Camp Jupiter in ruins, Annabeth screaming his name, all of this while the gods sat around doing nothing.

Stop it, Percy thought. It’s not really the gods’ fault this is all happening. Prometheus is only trying to trick you into thinking they only care for themselves, just like he tried that back in the Titan war with Kronos.

Percy didn’t know what was scarier—him talking to himself or if Prometheus was actually right. After all, a lot of things were happening—both Camps were attacked, the Titans were coming back, and Emily was captured… so why didn’t the gods care, or do anything to help?

Because they’re fighting, Percy thought, but why were they fighting? What had happened? This was like the million dollar question that no one could answer, which meant that no one would get a million dollars (sadness).

Suddenly, he heard a rustle to his left by the bushes, and Percy took out Riptide, its blade deadly.

“You’re not gonna use that on me, are you?” He heard Jason’s voice, and Percy put Riptide away, stepping towards the bushes.

“Not unless I have to, Grace,” Percy joked, giving Jason his hand and pulling him up.

Jason frowned. “My head feels funnier than before—looks like Leo successfully blew up our tent. Speaking of the elf, where is he?”

Percy raised his eyebrows at the word ‘elf’ (which he knew Leo would not like), but said nothing. “No clue—maybe he went searching for Pepsi.”

Jason snorted, but they both made a silent agreement: find Leo, hopefully without a Pepsi.

“It always seems like Leo’s the one who gets lost,” Percy murmured, looking up at the afternoon sky, mostly undisturbed but still chilly out.

“Oh, is that so?” Both Jason and Percy whipped their heads around, finding Leo brushing off some dirt and wincing slightly.

Jason raised his eyebrows. “Yeah, mostly, except today you’ve found your way back to us—congratulations.”

Leo snorted, but he grinned triumphantly. “Looks like we blew up that tent pretty well, huh? Bet the Titans didn’t know we could outsmart their plans.”

“Yeah, but we still have the backpacks they gave us,” Percy picked all three up, handing over Jason’s and Leo’s—Emily had her own that she took, and Percy wasn’t sure if that was a good or bad thing.

“So, still planning on finding a bus?” Leo asked, looking inside the backpack’s contents, and then cursed. “THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD IN HERE!”

Percy rolled his eyes. “You don’t expect the Titans to be charitable hotel backpack-givers, do you?”

“Hotel backpack-givers?” Jason asked Percy, his eyebrows scrunched together. “Never heard of those people before—I only see people who bring you towels and clean the dirty rooms.”

“Must suck having a job like that,” Leo muttered, finally closing up his backpack. “You didn’t answer my question yet, Percyyyyyyyy.”

Percy sighed. “I’m gonna try and Iris message Annabeth—I have plan, one that we should’ve taken a while ago but I forgot about with all these distractions.”

He led them to a small puddle, ordering Leo to steam it up a bit with fire—Leo did as told, and soon, Percy took a drachma out of his pocket, said the offering to Iris, and soon, an image of a very damaged Camp Half-Blood and grim Annabeth came up.

“Percy, where are you right now?” She asked.

“Aw, no hello?” Percy pouted.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. “Percy, I have no time just to talk with you, no matter how much I want to—”

“AWWWWWWW,” Leo cooed, while both Percy and Annabeth glared at him.

“I need you to do me a favor,” Percy said, glancing at the fighting scene going on behind her.

“What do you need?”

“Three pegasi—can you let Blackjack, Porkpie, and some other random Pegasus—”

Leo frowned. “You could say the other random Pegasus’ name, you know, not make it feel so… ostracized.”

“Wow, did Leo just say a big word?” Annabeth said sarcastically, but turned around for a moment, giving orders to some Apollo camper who looked scared.

“Sorry ‘bout that,” Annabeth said, turning back to Percy. “Lots of attacks lately, and the campers are kinda scared, but no big deal, just a little bit of encouragement and we’ll be okay.”

“You call yelling at someone encouragement?” Jason asked, shaking his head, but Annabeth just glared at him.

“Annabethhhhhh,” Percy could hear himself whining, but they needed to get to Camp Jupiter fast in order to help both Camps. “You still didn’t answer my favor.”

Annabeth sighed. “Yeah, I’ll ask Chiron if I can let them out—if I do, expect them to come to you in a day or so—where are you?”

“A little bit away from Denver, Colorado—just tell ‘em to come to Denver, then I’ll wolf-whistle, okay? And, Annabeth, thanks… good luck and I—”

Percy was about to say “I love you,” when Annabeth slashed the Iris message abruptly, the last thing in the shattering image a Hydra meeting her knife with a sword of its own.
:O ZOMG

well, i still think my Heroes Oath cliffhanger will be worse...

XD AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA LEO IS USING BIG WORDDDSS LOLOLOL

awesome hollister! good luck with your exams (and mine) and post when you can! :D lolz
YAY THEY SURVIVED
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­E EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­L CLIFFIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EES­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! MY PET MUTTS ARE ALREADY AFTER UNI. DO U WANT 2 BE THE NEXT PERSON WHO IS TORTURED BY MY MUTTS?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OO!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
~~~~~~~PEACE OUT~~~~~~~
heart
:O
Lol, some random pegasus
No! Someone save the Camp!
LOVED THE CHAPTER!
Post Soon!
The random Pegasus should be named Charlie or Sprinkles.
Lol im just joking don't name it that!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO POST
thanks guys xD
almost done with the chapter.. i'll try and post tomorrow or Wednesday :)

^ lol xD
Amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
posting... now!
xD
enjoy the chapter.. it's random-ish :P

Chapter 24: Leo

The three of them just stared at the dissipating steam, the last image in the Iris message a Hydra attacking Annabeth.

They were silent, and Leo’s eyes were following the small trickle of water that was forming a small puddle by his foot.

“Well,” Jason said, clearing his throat and ending the awkward silence. “That was…”

Percy’s shoulders were tense, Leo could tell, and he looked angry. “That was bad—hopefully Blackjack and the other Pegasi will come here sooner than we think they will.”

“But Annabeth said they were coming in a day,” Jason pointed out.

“What are we supposed to do in a DAY, waiting for Pegasi?” Leo whined—he definitely didn’t want to sit around doing nothing (but he had his tool belt, so he guessed it was cool chiz).

Percy glared at both Jason and Leo. “Whenever they come, they’ll come, and we’ll just have to wait until then—now leave me alone, I’m gonna crash and catch some z’s.”

“But it’s only four pm! We still didn’t eat lunch yet!” As if on cue, Leo’s stomach grumbled really loudly.

Percy sighed. “For once, I’m not in the mood for food.”

“You’re a poet and you didn’t even know it,” Jason muttered, but Percy apparently chose not to hear him as he took out a sleeping bag from his backpack and crawled inside, fully covering his whole body.

“Wow. He’s really upset,” Leo said.

“No duh, Repair Boy.”

“So what do we do now?”

Jason shrugged. “I guess we’ll eat—I’m starving—do you have anything other than tacos and tofu you can make?”

“Hey, you should be grateful I’m not serving you one of Piper’s specialty fruit cakes.” Jason shivered. “Gods, those are horrible.”

Leo smirked. “Tacos and tofu it is then.”

Jason rolled his eyes, but the two of them sat down, Leo making a fire while Jason just sat around, looking at the nice scenery.

“Nice sunset,” Jason said.

“There isn’t even a sunset, dumb blond.”

No comment from Jason.

Leo had to admit, these tofu tacos smelled really good—he bet Piper would be jealous of his cooking skills.

Percy suddenly shot up from his sleeping bag, looking at the food hungrily.

“Change your mind, Kelp Head?” Leo asked, putting the tofu in a taco shell.

“Hunger always wins out over sorrow,” Percy said, grabbing the taco in Leo’s hand and stuffing it in his mouth.

Leo frowned. “That was supposed to be mine!”

“Tooth badh.”

“If any girls were here, I bet you’d be scolded by them, Perce,” Jason said, wagging his finger mockingly in Percy’s face—in reply, Percy stuck his tongue out.

“So,” Percy said, gulping down the last bit of his tofu taco. “In the tent, when we were sleeping, did you guys have any… dreams?”

Leo rolled his eyes, giving Jason a tofu taco and taking one for himself. “That’s like asking if the sky is blue.”

“Agreeth,” Jason said.

Percy hugged his knees, shivering. “So, it’s probably personal to ask you guys ‘cuz it’s like, your dream—”

“And that would be invading privacy,” Leo interrupted.

Percy glared at him. “Yeah, but what did you guys, you know, see…?”

Jason’s hand shook a little, and Leo could see some bits of tofu spilling out of the taco shell. “I don’t think it was real, but it was—scary.”

“Everything is scary for us,” Leo pointed out.

“Was the dream like—seeing our friends tied up and stuff and your loved one like, screaming your name…?” Percy asked, fidgeting.

Jason stared at him. “Something like that.”

No one said anything for a while—Leo had a similar dream to that, but he didn’t want to talk about it—he knew it was the Titans giving it to him, but he didn’t want to believe that that was going to happen in the future.

“Okay, well, I’m gonna go back to sulking in my sleeping bag. Later,” Percy said, crawling away from them to snuggle in his blue (how convenient) sleeping bag.

“Sometimes I wish we could stay up all night and never get tired so we won’t have to endure those dreams,” Jason muttered.

Leo shrugged. “Yeah, but then what if the dream shows us something we should know? It could help sometimes but mostly it’s just like sitting in a bathtub full of Diet Coke.”

Jason sighed. “What is it with you and Diet Coke?”

“I despise it.”

“No duh, Sherlock.”

“My name’s not Sherlock.”

“It’s called being sarcastic.”

“I know what being sarcastic is—I’m completely fluent in that language.”

“Meh—I think I’m gonna go crash too like Percy,” Jason muttered, looking up at the sky that wasn’t quite yet dark.

“You early sleepers—no fun, you’re being party poopers,” Leo said. “Plus, it’s still pretty light out.”

Jason shrugged. “There’s nothing else to do except wait for the Pegasi, and they’d probably come by tomorrow—so I might as well get catch up on my sleep.”

Leo watched silently as Jason took out his sleeping bag and started snoring right away as soon as his head hit the ground. He, for one, was restless—he couldn’t stop thinking of Emily, about where she was right now, if anything had happened to her…

He gulped—right now the last thing Leo needed was worrying, because that would put him in a bad mood, and a Leo in a bad mood was a Leo you didn’t want to encounter.

So, for some reason, Leo started thinking about ponies and rainbows and anything fluffy—his mind was wandering off, and he hadn’t realized he was working with something from his tool belt until the sun was no longer visible, and he had to restart the fire.

Leo looked at the thing he was making—he couldn’t really see what it was, or what it was going to be used for. He suddenly remembered the last time on a quest, when he had made something from his tool belt, and it had basically caused Ariel’s death…

He shook his head, his curls bouncing around—that was territory Leo did NOT want to cross, because he couldn’t stop feeling the guilt, even though he knew that the bomb probably saved them all—mostly. Ariel was the real hero, but he had helped.

And I killed her in the process, Leo thought bitterly.

To keep his mind off of things Leo didn’t want to think about, he put away the thing he was working on—he would take a better look at that when there was daylight.

He thought about the prophecy—

To the west of the Camp four must go

Pretty obvious, eh? The great quad—going to Camp Jupiter, which was in the west.

Bringing together again an old foe

Less obvious to Leo—he decided not to think about this one yet.

Beware the ones hiding with a box

Leo didn’t know what that was supposed to mean—a box? The ones hiding with a box? Who in the name of Hades hid with a box?

Against the four they will have many blocks

Against the awesome quad, the people with the box will create obstacles—Leo felt proud of himself that he could figure out more than one line of the prophecy.

Heroes unite to bring the peace

Pretty self-explanatory—heroes (meaning the demigods, himself included) would join together to bring the peace… the peace between who, though?

The fighting and hatred within the family will cease

Possibly… the gods? Would the fighting and hatred between them cease?

And the unknown mystery of the new one

Emily…

Will soon be discovered, solved, and done.

Leo’s heart rose up for a moment—so in the end, they would figure out Emily’s past, right? Or who her godly parent was? Leo only hoped for the best—he couldn’t stop thinking that if she was a daughter of Hephaestus, Leo would probably go hitch a hike and never come back; or worse, he’d drink Diet Coke.

Leo’s eyes started feeling droopy, and for a while, fell unconscious, sleeping soundly, for once.

He didn’t know how long he passed out, but when Leo woke up, his neck felt stiff and he felt something nudging him, feeling a soft brush of his hair.

For some odd reason, Leo thought it was Emily—and he leaned forward to hug her, possibly even kiss her, when he heard laughing off to the side.

His eyes shot open, and Leo saw who he was about to kiss—a Pegasus, one that was gray as fog, who didn’t look particularly iffy about a demigod trying to kiss a Pegasus.

He glared at Percy and Jason, who were clutching their stomachs, on the ground laughing.

Percy finally wiped a tear off, gasping and standing up again, helping Jason off the ground—as soon as they saw Leo’s face, they cracked up all over again, while Leo waited for them to calm down.

“Dude… that was… funny,” Percy was still laughing. “You know what that Pegasus said to me? He said that you smelled nice, like flowers—and he likes flowers.”

“Can we just go?” Leo said, avoiding the topic—his cheeks were flushed, and he patted the Pegasus’ back who he had woken up to.

“Good idea,” Percy said, climbing on top of Blackjack, while Jason went on Porkpie. “I hope you don’t mind that you get the random Pegasus—it won’t take too long to get to Camp Jupiter.”

Leo shrugged, his back aching—he had fallen asleep sitting up, and everywhere it hurt. “Doesn’t matter.”

“Well then, let’s go! And Blackjack, you can’t have a sugarcube.”

Blackjack neighed, and Percy smirked.

As soon as the Pegasi took off, Leo let the calm wind blow in his hair, the sky a light gray with clouds—it was still cold, but Leo liked the cool wind in his face.

Sitting on the Pegasus, flying in the air with his friends, it reminded Leo of his times with Festus—he loved the dragon, and no one could ever replace him.

Leo leaned over to the Pegasus. “Since I feel bad you don’t have a name—I’ll call you Festus Jr. Or Sparkles, if I feel like it. Which one do you like better?”

Festus Jr./Sparkles neighed, and Leo nodded like he could understand Pegasus language. “Festus Jr. it is. Sparkles sounds too girly for a high and mighty Pegasus like you, right? Say, you want a sugarcube?” (Author side-note—I couldn’t stop thinking of Finnick from The Hunger Games series and how he offered Katniss a sugarcube the first time they met in that seductive voice of his xD Of course, Leo is just being nice here, not seductive, just clearing that up… Oh, how I love Finnick <3 Okay, now back to the story!)

Percy side-glared at him. “Leo, no offering the Pegasus sugarcubes—no matter how much Blackjack pays you.”

Leo just shrugged, sitting back, enjoying the cool air on his face, the sky a light blue between the gray clouds—for now, he was peaceful.

He wondered how long that would last.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ATAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

AT THAT "YOU SMELL LIKE FLOWERS" PART I WAS LIKE: XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

SPARKLESS LKOLOLOL

FLUFFY TACOZ!! LOLOLOL!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AWESOME HOLLISTER! YOU GOT ME ON A CAPS LOCK HIGH LOL
psot soonnnnnnnnnnnn

~uni~

Ps.- REVENGE ON THE MUSICAL = YOU going DX
over a year ago kaitie85386 said…
big smile
Great job and post soon!!
-kaitie
Amazeballs! That was awesome. Leo almost kissed a pegasus lol! what an idiot! he is so funny. Post soon!
laugh
LOL!
Ah, Finnick R.I.P.
Leo almost kissed the Pegasus and the Author's notes CRACKED me up.
Post Soon
He's not trying to be seductive. lol
sorry I was...MIA for a while :/ but I caught up! amazing chappies hollister! hope you can post soon!!
congrats on the pop content monica!
woohooo im numero tres :D lolz :D XD
crying
Yh congrats!

But I've been taken off......
laugh
Leo always brighting up the moment!!!
LOL
@DMLIME, LOL, amazeballs? haha xD and it's okay, Pop Content is weird anyways :P

@Jupiter305, yeah, Finnick RIP :( He was my favorite character...

@Aphrodite, it's okay xD

@Liz, haven't done caps lock high in a while lol :P
and thanks :P

@Percabeth122, ikr xD

okaaay, I will TRY to post tomorrow!
I've got NJASK this week -.-
zzz
Greta post. Im too tired to say anything else. So post soon.
tongue
Yh, amazeballs....Spark of the moment, not sure where it came from LOL
^ LOL xD
posting now guys! :D
enjoy the chapter.. sorry it's shorter than usual :\

Emily

Emily was still sitting down, her breathing loud in her ears as she looked down at her cuffs.

She knew how she could escape, but why would the Titans let her go so easily? She knew they wanted to kill her, kind of-sort of-maybe-not really knew the reason why, but it still didn’t make sense to her.

The hard floor underneath her felt cold, and Emily shivered. The vision Prometheus had shown her earlier didn’t help either with her body heat.

She didn’t understand WHY he showed her—even if the gods really were horrible, they were family, and Emily would never, ever help the Titans—so what was the point in showing her that vision? To scare her? To make her nervous? To make her weak?

Well, it had certainly made her more doubtful of her past—why had her parents just dropped her at the Orphanage? They hadn’t even given her a kiss of goodbye, no acknowledgement…

It wasn’t like she knew her parents or anything, but Emily had hoped they would be the nice kind, not the ones who didn’t care. Apparently, she was wrong.

She tugged on her chains, sighing, knowing the only way to get out was to do something she hadn’t even known she could be able to do. Or if she could actually do it, either, if she could get out the right way.

Prometheus poked his head in the room. “Still here?”

Emily glared at him. “Why are you just letting me leave?”

The Titan shrugged. “Information disclosed, so I can’t tell you. Not that it’d be good for you to know anyways.”

Emily huffed, watching Prometheus leave—she didn’t expect him to give her any more hints, not that it’d make her feel any better anyways.

She tugged on her chains again, wondering if she’d be able to get out of here—Prometheus thought she could, but what if he was just tricking her? What if it would hurt her instead of help her?

Emily wondered if that was why Prometheus was letting her go so easily—would she be the cause of her own death?

But then again, what other way was she supposed to get out of the Titans’ grasp? The place she was at was creeping her out—though she had never been to Mount Olympus, she could tell it was a copy of it, but darker and mysterious and just plain evil.

She wanted to get out of here—and fast. But, the only way to do that was to do something she wasn’t sure she could do…

But then again, what did Emily have to lose? Her parents didn’t love her, she had no family, her old boyfriend from the Orphanage had left her, and she was new to Camp Half-Blood… so technically, if she died from doing this, it wouldn’t exactly matter, because then how could the Titans get her remains without knowing where she was?

Though, technically, they could probably find her remains. Emily was thinking her decision over and over again, constantly thinking of a pro and a con for what to do.

Then she started thinking, What would Leo do? He would take a can of Pepsi, man up, and try it, just for the heck of it—that’s what he’d do. And he’d probably end up successful in the dumbest way possible.

Emily smiled to herself—Leo had made her crack up, and she knew that if he were in her situation, he would have the guts to go on.

Taking a deep breath, Emily closed her eyes, her mind blank—she thought of one place and one place only, her destination.

And then the suffocating darkness enclosed around her, and Emily wasn’t sure if she would make it or not.
ah sheet, of course you kill her off DX

MAH LEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Leo xD
i could see him just like, drinkin pepsi and like "chillin with meh peeps drinkin pepsi with them titans" LOL

i would laugh XD anyways...
NO ONE SHALL BEAT MY THO CLIFFHANGER! MUAHHAHAAHA!!!
no seriously, dont try. i think for that chapter im gonna become a mass murderer.
i think the only people that know are monica ace and my sister...
LOL
XD
meh post soon even tho u just posted :D lol
big smile
WOW YOU'RE KILL ALL YOUR MAIN CHARACTERS NOW? I THOUGHT WE WOULDN'T GO THERE AGAIN AFTER WITH WHAT HAPPENES WITH ARIEL!!!!! LOL Still it is an AWESOME SUPER SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!! LOVEEE IT!!!!!

Now I have to go to school. :/ BYEEEE
big smile
AWESOMEE!!! With two E's for emphasis!!
You can do it, Emily!!
Leo, would pull it off, so can you!!
Great Chapter!! Even if it's short, you still deliver the greatness!
Post Soon!!
amazing chappie hollister!

yeah, I have so much going on right now, I had to drop some stories I was reading, even the really good ones D: even then, I couldn't read the ones I kept and still update on my MoA and Percabeth story :(

on a happier note, POST SOON! :D
big smile
The cast for the Sea of Monsters are here.
Annabeth is finally blonde and they gave a Thalia And Clairesse ( whi aka might be playe by glimmer from the Hunger Games). And the director is the same from Diary of the wimpy kid Di chances are its going to be good!!!
Sorry just had to advertise that!!

Post soon I love Leo's comments!!!
Amazeballs! Damn, I did it again...
Great chapter and I love how pepsi has become Leo's inspirational drink! I love it, post soooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!
Ahaha, thanks guys xD

^ LOL xD
And yeah, idk why it has become that xD

I'll try and post today guys!
Thanks for your comments :)
big smile
@Julle- Uhhhhhhhhh. Like as in you'll try not successfully post today or as in you are sure you'll post today try? Anyway I thought i missed something because I haven't checked this forum in a while. XD post soon!!!
I finished! :D
It's a short-ish chapter though :\
Some serious bonding between Blackjack and Percy xD
Enjoy! xD

Chapter 26: Percy

Percy tried hard not to think about Annabeth fighting the Hydra that had suddenly attacked her. He knew that she was a great fighter—but it was still worrying him.

Anything wrong, Boss?

“It’s nothing, Blackjack,” Percy said, sighing, looking out into the gray distance—he could see a few lights, and knew that they were soon approaching Las Vegas. Even if almost half of the mortal world was destroyed by “natural” causes, the mortals still had reason to party and get drunk at casinos.

Percy would never understand it.

Can I have some sugarcubes, Boss?

“No, Blackjack, we go through this routine every time somehow,” Percy grunted, looking at his friends—Leo was playing with something from his toolbelt, while Jason was snoring.

I love sugarcubes, Boss.

“Yes, Blackjack, I know,” Percy murmured, slightly smiling. “Don’t call me boss again and I’ll give you some sugarcubes when we get to Camp Jupiter, ‘kay?”

That sounds good to me Bo—I mean, that sounds good to me.

Percy chuckled, slightly letting go of Blackjack’s neck and leaning back a little, the night sky twinkling with stars above him. If he concentrated enough, he could see Zoe’s constellation.

What are you thinking about, Bo—I mean, what are you thinking about?

Percy sighed. “Just remembering the old days—I feel so old.”

You are old, Master.

Percy frowned slightly. “I thought I told you not to call me Boss, or else you won’t get a sugarcube.”

I didn’t call you “Boss” though, I called you Master, Master.

Percy snorted. “There’s no difference in that.”

Yes there is, Master.

“Okay, I think I like ‘Boss’ better than ‘Master.’ If you stop calling me ‘Master,’ I’ll give you a sugarcube.”

So I can go back to calling you ‘Boss?’

“Meh, fine.”

Got it, Boss. Should we go any faster?

Percy looked at the lights ahead of them—he assumed they’d be in San Francisco by morning, if Blackjack and the other Pegasi kept this pace.

“Nah, it’s okay—wouldn’t want to scare the others; I’ll tell you if I think we’re running out of time, but I don’t want to wear you out.”

I can go really fast though, Boss.

“You want to speed up, don’t you, Blackjack?”

Yes, Boss.

“Then I guess it’s fine—long as you don’t wear yourself out.”

Nope, I’m the fastest and best Pegasus you’ll ever have, Boss.

Percy smiled. “I don’t doubt that one bit.”

You can sit back and relax now, Boss. Leave it all to us, the awesome Blackjack and his minions.

Percy chuckled, leaning back fully, as Blackjack sped up a bit into the night.

Boss. Boss. Boss!

Percy woke up to the sound of Blackjack’s voice in his head—it sounded urgent, and a rush of dizziness greeted him as he sat back up, holding on to the Pegasus’s neck.

“What’s wrong?”

We’re about to land soon, but things don’t look too swell down there.

Percy looked down below him, seeing the outline of The Senate in Camp Jupiter—it looked fine from his bird’s eye view, but as he squinted, Percy could make out demigods fighting against someone—or something.

“Monsters,” Percy grumbled, taking out Riptide. He glanced over at Jason and Leo, who both met his eyes—they understood what they had to do.

“Ready to go full speed, Blackjack?”

I was born ready, Boss.

The Pegasus stretched out his wings, the air blowing in Percy’s face as they swooped down, closer and closer to the ground, fire spilling everywhere in the background.
:O OHSNAP!

BOSS
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

YOU DA MASTER MONICA. BUT BE SCARED FOR THE MUSICAL :D MWAHAHA
LOL
Camp J's on fire? 0.0

Post soon!! lol Blackjack XD
big smile
LOL I kept laughing at the Boss part.
Awesome!!!!!!!!!
I guess Percy and Blackjack have a serious bromance coming.
Can't wait for the next new battle at Camp Jupiter, Post SOON!!!
LOL
HELP CAMP JUPITER
Great Chapter even of it was short it was still good.
@Liz, I'm ALWAYS scared for the Musical xP

@Jupiter305, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
BROMANCEEEE XDD
I AM OBSESSED WITH BROMANCES, HAHA XD

@everyone else, thanks xD
big smile
^XD wow Julle. Awesome post!!!
What happened tO camp Jupiter? Meh as long as you don't kill everyone I'll be fine.
XD :P :D
Post soon!!!!!
Thanks lol xD

I'll try and post tomorrow or Thursday!
big smile
Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
Blackjack is just the most awesome pegasus ever! I'm sure he would agree with me.....
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

O_O

MOA!! MOA IS OUT!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O FIRST CHAPTER!!

NOT ANY SPOILERS...BUT...
AHHH! HOLLISTER WAS RIGHT! LEO IS ADDICTED TO WII! LOLOL ONLY LEO WOULD CONTROL A SHIP WITH WII REMOTES AAHAAHHAHA XD

POST SOON! GOSH MONICA, WHAT IS IT WITH LEO AND WII? O_O HOW DID YOU KNOWWW TELL MEEEEEEEEEE D:
jk, post soon ;)
^ LOL yay xD

Haha, I still can't believe Leo is ACTUALLY obsessed with Just Dance 3 and Wii xD
If you guys remember, in the first book, when they're at the hotel, Leo locks out Jason and Piper from their hotel room and goes and plays Just Dance 3 xD
Except it's on an xBox 360 :P
Oh well, haha

Here's the chapter guyssss!
THE RETURN OF LEMILY :D
Enjoy ;D

Chapter 27: Leo

Though Leo was flying on Festus Jr. to the battlefield, he had an urge to scream—

“I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYYYYY! I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKYYYYYY!”

But he didn’t because one, that wouldn’t be true, and two, that would scare the Romans.

The Pegasi swooped down, and the three of them gracefully jumped off (well, Leo kind of tumbled onto the ground, stepping over his feet, but he still felt graceful), and clashed head-on with the monsters, helping the Romans.

Approaching the wall of fire that was spreading throughout New Rome, Leo intercepted it with fire of his own—Percy used the Little Tiber to wash out the fire, the flames flickering slightly on the buildings.

But, instead of the fire dying—the water had just made it worse.

Percy cursed. “Dammit, I should have known! It’s Greek fire!”

“You stupid graecus!” Leo heard someone yell, and knew it was Octavian—that good for nothing dude was still here, still holding a grudge.

“HEY, it’s not our fault we’re trying to HELP here!” Percy shouted, shoving a monster away and stabbing it with Riptide, conjuring up his own mini hurricane.

“But it’s Greek fire—and you’re Greek!” Octavian protested, strangling his pink fluffy teddy bear.

“Octavian, if I were you, I’d actually TRY to help fight,” Jason said, bringing down lightning that took out a bunch of monsters—the hair on Leo’s neck stood up.

“At least they have that right, Octavian,” Reyna muttered, coming up behind Leo, glancing at the three of them. “Jason, Percy, Leo—haven’t seen you all since the war with Tessa—err, Gaea.”

Percy cleared his throat. “Uh, yeah, I’d love to throw like, a big reunion party or something, but I guess we should help the Camp first.”

“Obviously,” Reyna said, rolling her eyes. “But I uh, appreciate you coming to help.”

Percy shrugged. “No problem—after all, we aren’t enemies anymore.”

Leo stifled a laugh when Percy said that, since he was looking at Octavian the whole time—Jason smirked.

Octavian just growled, stomping away, leaving tufts of teddy bear behind—turning back to the action, Leo threw some fire balls towards the Hydras, knocking them out one by one.

The Greek fire in New Rome was still spreading rapidly, but there was no way for it to stop.

Unless…

Leo suddenly knew what his new thingamabobber that he was building from his toolbelt was—but, he was only halfway done with it…

“Percy, Jason—I have a plan! Just make sure no one gets in my way!” Leo shouted to them, diving under a bunch of bushes, crouching down and taking out his invention.

Leo’s hands were moving rapidly, he could barely see his own movements—he let his mind wander off into a world of where it was only him and his invention, only him and his building.

Sounds were blocked from his mind—Leo wasn’t even sure if he was breathing, but if he wasn’t, then he would probably be passed out on the grass right now.

Leo counted down the seconds he had to finish this—he was almost done, his hands moving methodically, like a robot.

Concentrating even harder, Leo squinted his eyes, his focus on the invention—he was only two parts away from finishing it, when suddenly, it flew out of his hand, and Leo was knocked to the ground.

Breathing hard, the wind was knocked out of Leo, spots dancing across his eyes—he heard hissing, some language he couldn’t understand, and then cackling.

“My, my, my, looks like someone has finally found a solution!” The thing on Leo cackled—he could hear screams everywhere, and wondered where his friends were.

Something green dripped down Leo’s arm, and he winced, stifling a scream—it was poison, but poison like he never thought it could be; it was going through his system, clogging up his blood, pain that no one could describe.

The monster cackled. “Too easy to get rid of you demigods. Too easy—but I’ll start with you first, fire-user.”

Leo tried to wriggle out, but the monster was WAY too heavy—it needed to get on Big Fat Weight Loss, and FAST.

Leo tried to use fire, but the poison had disabled his muscles and power—he felt weak, too weak to fight back.

Cackling, Leo could feel the monster’s breath on his neck—and suddenly, it wasn’t on his body anymore.

Groaning, Leo looked up to see a grinning, triumphant Emily, holding out a hand to Leo, the monster on the other side of the patch of grass.

“Oh, Valdez,” She said, chuckling, eyes shining. “What would you do without me?”
big smile
:O Emily!!! Reunion!!!
Lol, Octavian. What you got against Greeks? Come at me bro!
I love Leo's humor. I swear you wrrite just like the real author!
POST SOON!! We all need Lemily!
ANHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH

LEMILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY­YYY­YYY­YY

I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKYYYYYYYYYYYYY

POST SOON MONICCAAAAA :P
big smile
LOL LEMILY!!!!! HAHAHAHA WHAT WOULD LEO DO WITH OUT EMILY? DIE PROBABLY.
ANYWAY FANTASTIC AS ALWAYS!!!!
AWESOME!!!!
POST SOON!!! LOVE IT!!!
POOOOSSTTTTTT SSSSSOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago demogods123 said…
Can someone put in a daughter of neptune who is Percy's sister
over a year ago demogods123 said…
angry
Aaaaaaaaaaajhhhhhhhhhhssjitdgidhddhsdjd$4:­5/$­6,7­.?$­(,(­.@&­amp­;@@­&qu­ot;­9);­:/,­)4$­67(­&am­p;(­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
big smile
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)­:):­)wo­www­www­ww
@demogods123, can you delete both of your comments? It's spam, and I don't allow spam on my forum. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone else for commenting :D
I'll post next week :P
Amazeballs!!!!
"I believe I can fly" - so funny roflmao!!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^ Lol, amazeballs xD

Thanks for all your comments guys :D

I'll try and post Thursday or Friday depending on homework...
wink
Well, hows about Thursday instead of Friday and maybe you dont do your homework right away.......??? *wink**wink*
^ XD

thats right! screw homework! post! >:D
big smile
YAY LEMILY IS BACK ON
JUNO IS EMILY'S MOM
EMILY IS A GODDESS
I AM RIGHT HOLLY AND U KNOW IT
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(does awesome 4-five with friends)
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WWW­WW
~~~~~~~PEACE OUT~~~~~~~
laugh
YEAH I CATCHED UP!
NEW RECORED WELL MY ONLY ONE
BUT YEAH I LOVED THE WHOLE EMILY REUNIONXD
Yeah it's Saturday...
Sorry bout the delay xP
I didn't have much time to write :\
But enjoy the chapter :D
(And the cliffy ;D)

Chapter 28: Emily

Emily’s instincts had instantly taken over as soon as she saw that monster on top of Leo—every gut told her that it was Kampe, the same monster that had attacked Camp Half-Blood.

So that’s where she escaped to, Emily thought as her feet were moving, burning buildings a blur, fighting going on around her.

She was relieved that her plan had worked—so Prometheus had actually been right…

So what does her past mean now? What do her powers mean now?

She would have to answer her questions later—right now, all she was focusing on was Leo; his arm was bent at a weird angle, green poison dripping down it…

Rushing faster, Emily could feel the winds picking up, the heat in the air getting hotter—there was friction, and with one kick, she forced Kampe off Leo’s back, the monster rolling away in surprise.

Leo looked up with astonishment as he groaned, his elfish face forming a tiny smile as Emily grinned, offering him her hand.

“Oh, Valdez,” She said, chuckling as her hand met his. “What would you do without me?”

“I’d probably be dust right now,” He said, taking her hand gratefully—Emily pulled him up, but apparently she tugged on his injured arm, since Leo doubled over.

“Stupid… poison…” He muttered, looking around frantically. “Where’s my tool belt?”

Emily looked around—she had just noticed the ravage Camp Jupiter was in, the buildings burning from Greek fire, the campers fighting—she caught a glimpse of Percy and Jason off to the side, warding off other monsters.

And Leo’s tool belt… it was in Kampe’s hand.

She grinned, noticing Leo’s mixed expression of horrified and completely pissed off.

“Looking for this, demigod? Your precious toolbelt that holds the item to stop Greek fire? That stores your precious ambrosia and nectar?”

“Leo!” Percy shouted, running towards them—he faltered for a second, noticing Emily. “And, Emily…? When did you get here?”

Emily was about to answer when Kampe interrupted her.

The ancient monster growled. “Percy Jackson… You helped shove me under a pile of rocks, did you not?”

Percy looked confused for a second. “If I remember correctly… you didn’t speak English and just growled and hissed like a maniac in some other language… So how are you speaking now?”

Kampe hissed cheerfully. “Prometheus has his ways, demigods. And I promise you, this Camp will be stomped and burned to the ground, and there will be no way for you to survive. Except, maybe this one…”

Emily resisted shivering when Kampe looked at her, though it was hard not to—she was an ugly monster, hard to look at, with changing animal heads.

Percy shook his head. “I’ll have to shove you under a bunch of boulders again, like last time—unless you’re scared?”

Kampe growled. “It feels so nice to speak in this language you use—Prometheus has granted me something that Kronos has not, and is why we will finally overcome Olympus! And unlike last time, Perceus Jackson, there is no godly power to help you… no power of Pan, nothing—you will be turned to ashes!”

Percy glared back. “We’ll see about that.”

The river from the Little Tiber rushed up in a huge tidal wave, swirling around Percy massively—Emily knew that he couldn’t defeat Kampe, that they would NEED godly power… but the gods were currently being lazy so, what to do?

She knew that Percy also knew that trying to fight against Kampe was hopeless—he was stupid, but not that reckless.

The tidal roared around Percy, him swirling in a huge mini-hurricane; before he advanced on Kampe (who was watching with amusement), he caught Emily’s glance, one word forming on his lips.

Diversion.

Only one word, yet Emily knew what to do—she had to get Leo his toolbelt back, and he was looking pretty bad right now; sitting down against a rock, he was breathing heavily, trying not to seem weak.

“Leo, just stay here—okay?” Emily whispered softly to him, not bothering to hear his response—instead, she whisked away, running through Percy’s mini-hurricane, closer to Kampe.

She took to the air, her giant wings flapping overhead—Emily ducked to avoid poison that was flying down everywhere, and noticed that she didn’t have much time until Percy’s storm dissipated.

The poison was dripping down from her two swords—long bronze scrimitars, the vapor of the poison swirling around the sharp points that could impale you so hard, you’d die right away.

And the swords were heading straight at Percy—a particular place, actually.

His heart.
surprise
0_0 PERCY, MOVE OUT OF THE WAAYYYY!!!!!
POST SOOOOOON HOLLI!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YAY EMILYYYYYYYYYY

OH CHIZ PERCY o:

AWESOME! POST SOON MONICA! :OO
lol XD

AMAZEBALLS!!!
big smile
Percy you better not die on me cause if you do
Everone's gonna have to deal with Annabeth O_O
Loved this chapterXD
big smile
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!
PERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!
NOW!!!!!
JULLE IF YOU KILL PERCY YOUR WORSE THAN SAL. XD
ANYWAY!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
AWWWEEESSOOOMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!
POST SOONNN!!!!
surprise
Oh snap!!! That's some serious stuff!
POST SOON!!!
Percy can't die, but it's okay if you do it to Octavian.
Octavian, take his place!
^LOL EXACTLY HOLLI!! make Octavian somehow take Percy's place!!! and PLZ POST SOOON!!! I REFUSE TO MISS THE NEXT CHAPTER!! I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE!!!!
LLN thanks guys xD

^^ LLN! Haha, sure, I'll sacrifice the Octopus guy :P

^ LLN then don't miss the next chapter ;D [Stay longer!!!]

Speaking of the next chapter, I'll try to post sometime around Friday or Saturday!
@ Holli: -.- that forces me to stay longer! I WILL NOT MISS THAT CHAPPIE!!!! I REFUSE TO!!! XD
blush
hey, I made up this game yesterday in about 3 seconds while chatting with a friend of mine on meebo, and I was wondering if anyone wants to play it? thx!

link
Hey guys!
I'll post tomorrow... Almost done with the chapter :P
mischievous
ONE MORE DAY!!!!! XD
I loved it it's great as usually. I love how your able to put great humor in your writing.
It made my day after I saw the change in FANPOP!!!
Hey guys! As promised, posting on Saturday :)
And @Percabeth122, thanks! xD Ikr, I like, hate the new look :\

Well, voila, and here is the chapter!
I don't do much dedications, because every one of my readers here has my dedication, but I'll do one special one for my friend, Aphrodite100.
This chapter is for you, because I'll miss you my dear friend! </3
I'm glad I could prolong your leaving :D

Enjoy everyone!

Chapter 29: Percy

Percy’s adrenaline was coursing through the whole fight—up until he finally noticed Kampe charging towards him with her two scrimitars aimed straight at him.

Towards his heart, to be specific.

His mind stopped working abruptly—Percy knew he didn’t have enough time to move out of the way, unless someone else did for him…

Where’s Octavian when you need him? He thought to himself, wishing that he would come and take his place now (but of course Octavian would rather watch Percy die then and there).

And that was when everything went wrong—time seemed to slow down for Percy, and he could depict every movement: the sound of the waves in his mini hurricane crashing against one another, Kampe breaking the barrier, the scrimitars inches from his heart…

It should’ve killed him—he was supposed to be dead.

But someone took his place.

And unfortunately, it was not Octavian.

It was Emily.

How she could have gotten into his spot so fast, Percy didn’t know—she was a blur as far as he could see, her face determined, a spear in her hand lifting up high against the scrimitars, to obviously block the blow.

But even Emily’s speed couldn’t have intercepted the blow fast enough—she managed to knock aside one scrimitar, but that left the other one in Kampe’s left hand.

Percy wanted to do something, but for him it was like watching the whole thing in slow motion while he was stuck in green jell-o—for everyone else, the movements were probably going ten times faster than he was seeing it as.

Kampe’s scrimitar clashed against Emily’s body, sending her crashing to the ground, while Percy stood there in shock.

There was no way that she could have survived that, what with the impact of the blow and poison—and yet when his hurricane was spinning faster and faster as his anger raged at its highest peak, he could see that she was slowly getting up, with the help of Leo.

Kampe growled. “You ruined my attack, you foolish girl! Prometheus should have never let you escape.”

Emily winced while getting up, glaring at Kampe. “Too bad, your scrimitar got to taste my blood.”

The ancient monster smiled gleefully. “And oh how fun THAT was to attack you, yes dear?”

Emily just grunted, giving Percy a fleeting glance—in that one look, Percy understood his motif.

Kampe was completely distracted right now, carrying on a conversation with Emily—it left her undefended, open for any attack…

But that’s not what Emily wanted—Percy knew she sent him that glance to tell him to get Leo’s toolbelt while Kampe was distracted.

Simple plan, yet it wasn’t easy—Leo’s toolbelt hung with the half-formed animal faces that were on Kampe’s waist, snakes slithering all around her body.

Basically, it was hard for Percy not to feel sick watching all those changing faces and snakes moving around, hissing noises heard every second.

Taking a deep breath, Percy lifted the wall of his hurricane further up, making it hard to see outside of it—but, it would be an effective shield and barrier against Kampe’s half-formed animals, incase any of them attacked him.

His hands quivered slightly as the water rose around him, spinning faster and faster—finally, Percy was ready.

He charged, hitting against something hard—there was a loud hissing noise, some shouts, screams, and lots of weapons clanging against each other.

Letting the water disperse quickly, Percy took out Riptide and quickly slashed the animal heads, his hand reaching closer to Leo’s toolbelt—

And then he was launched back, Kampe on top of him, grinning maliciously—her one scrimitar was held up above him, ready to strike down.

The ancient monster cackled, the sound raspy and thin. “Oh, how long I have been waiting this day for me to seal your fate, Perceus Jackson. Kronos would have loved to do the same, but unfortunately, he had miscalculated you; Prometheus hasn’t and the Titans will finally rise to power—Olympus will finally be defeated, the gods sent deep into Tartarus’ wrath, still fighting each other!”

Percy tensed at that—surely the gods would stop fighting by then…

“But until then,” Kampe continued. “I get to slice you into ground beef! Yum!”

Yum? Percy thought. Since when does an ancient, old, smelly monster say “Yum”?

And once again, Percy faced death right in front of his face—the scrimitar was lowering faster and faster towards his body, him struggling to get up.

Just when Percy was about to give up—let the scrimitar touch him, something had finally gone right.

Kampe’s hand suddenly went slack, the scrimitar dropping inches from Percy’s face; her wings flapped loudly, the monster screeching as something that looked like gray mist swirled around her.

Getting up slowly in a sitting position, Percy noticed warily Emily and Leo watching in amusement—in Leo’s hand, finally retrieved, was his toolbelt.

Looking around, Percy was surprised to see that all the Greek fire had dissipated—and where Kampe had just screeched in pain, her wings flapping rapidly, there was only a dusty yellow sprinkle of dust.
AWESOME!!!! </3 gonna miss you sooo much :'(
thanks for the dedication Monica :)
AMAZEBALLS!!! Emily is actually so awesome and how does Percy do all that slow motion seeing thing? I wish I could see thing that way sometimes. But then again, I wish time would speed up to the next chapter....
YOLO!

awesome sauce! and chiz, and more chiz...AH THERE IS NO MAJOR LEMILY THEREFORE LIZ IS DISSAPOINTED
serioously, would it kill you to maybe have a nice kiss from Lemily? No? AHHHHHH nvm. Forget yoouuuu
YOLO AND DAT IS TRUE
@Aphrodite, no problem <33 I'm gonna miss you too, fellow Directioner :'(

@DMLIME, I now tag you the nickname of amazeballs xD LLN, you know when you're seeing something crucial? Time sometimes seems to slow down for some people, while for others it's different xD LLN

@Liz, hm, never thought you'd say that about a KISS-- never pegged you as the romantic type :P
YOOLLOOO [the most overused statement ever xD]
laugh
Lol, AWESOME CHAPTER!!!
I live for these updates!
That battle with Kampe was epic! But yet, what is Emily?
And yes, where was Octavian? He should've taken that hit lol
I died lughing when Percy mentioned Octavian.
POST SOON!!
big smile
YOLO try saying that to a cat...
Great chapter ive always wanted to have the same powers as Percy. Although it would get boring after a while and I would want something new.
^^ LLN, you'll find out what she is soon enough :P

^ Saying YOLO to a cat..? LLN xD
Haha, his powers are cool :D

Okay, so guys, I'm getting REALLY BUSY lately... Finals are coming up, I'm studying as hard as I can, etc, etc, etc.
So, I'll try to post sometime this weekend... I am off on Monday for Memorial Day, but I'm hanging out with a friend so idk when I'll post.
But thanks for all your comments :D
big smile
It's okay. Enjoy life! Take advantage of those breaks. And good luck on your finals!
I'll be here waiting to find out about what Emily is!
Whoo, I finished! :D
One word: LEMILY!
Leo is so smooth :P
Btw... there's only 2 more chapters left! [Then I start the 3rd book ;D]

Chapter 30: Leo

Leo couldn’t believe his eyes—was this all happening?

He knew there was no way for Greek fire to be extinguished: yet he was seeing it before his eyes.

And, it was HIS tool that was making the fire dissipate.

Emily shook her head slightly. “You’re a genius, Leo.”

Well, Leo was awesome, after all—but he had just taken some random parts together from his tool belt and made something that was now taking out the flames of Greek fire, along with Kampe, who was screeching and howling at the moment—her essence was being sucked into the tool with the flames, the monster cursing in her ancient language.

Leo wasn’t going to translate what she said—nor did he actually understand anything, but he knew whatever she was cursing was scarring.

“I still don’t understand how this is happening,” He muttered, looking gratefully at Emily—there was a long gash on her arm, her shirt was torn, her hair was a mess, and yet she managed to look so beautiful and graceful.

She side-glanced at him, then looked at Percy. “We should probably help him up. I’ll go get Jason to fill him in and you give Percy some ambrosia and nectar.”

Leo nodded, watching her jog away to find Jason, who was helping the Romans get rid of the remaining wreckage; then, he turned to go towards Percy, who was groaning on the floor.

Taking a spare package of ambrosia and nectar from his tool belt, Leo plopped down on the ground next to Percy, putting a square of ambrosia in his shaking hand.

“Thanks, man,” Percy muttered, popping the piece of ambrosia in his mouth—instantly the color returned to his face, and he sat up.

“We should probably help with the wreckage,” Leo said, offering a hand to Percy, pulling him up as they jogged towards Emily and Jason, who were now talking to Reyna.

“…you want me to come to Camp Half-Blood?” Leo heard Reyna say incredulously, already curious of what was going on.

Emily nodded. “Bring some of your strongest Roman campers, too—Camp Half-Blood’s gonna need all the help it needs.”

Reyna shook her head imperceptibly. “But what about Camp Jupiter? If I and my strongest campers leave, that leaves us undefended.”

“I can help with that,” Leo piped up, digging in his tool belt for some thing: he grabbed it, and as soon as it came out into the open, it turned into a hundred automatons.

Percy looked astonished. “How—what—?”

Leo shrugged. “Maybe my dad’s been paying attention to our problems?”

“I wish the other gods would pay attention, too,” Jason grumbled.

“They will, if we tell them what’s happening,” Emily said, looking out into the distance at Mount Tam—Leo saw she shivered slightly, and wondered what had happened to her there…

Reyna turned to Leo. “You sure these won’t backfire? Like the time when—”

Leo blushed. “Yes, yes, I clearly remember—and no, they won’t… I’m sure of it, as sure of how awesome I am.”

Everyone rolled their eyes at that—Percy cleared his throat. “So, we’ll help you clean the Camp, get it back in semi-order; then, you and a few legions will come with us to Camp Half-Blood, where we help the chaos there and head off to Mount Olympus. Deal?”

Reyna glanced back at the wreckage of the Senate. “I suppose so… After all, I can’t hold a grudge against both of you for so long.”

Jason and Percy blinked. “Grudge? For what?” Jason asked, looking uncomfortable.

Reyna looked away, seemingly angry. “Never mind. We were once foes, then friends, and then a barrier was between us, making us partial enemies again; but if helping your Camp means breaking that barrier that blocked our friendship, then I’m glad to help.”

After four tiring hours of cleaning up, Leo was exhausted—he sat down on an old chair that used to be in the Senate, looking out across the green rolling hills that stretched through Berkeley.

He knew things weren’t exactly steady between the two Camps; even after the war, even after they helped each other, there were still some grudges.

That was especially true with Reyna and Jason since Jason picked Piper… awkward.

And Percy indefinitely left Camp Jupiter, leaving the praetor position open for anyone—Octavian, most likely—which probably left Reyna with few choices, and didn’t exactly trust them anymore.

So, Leo was glad when cleaning up the Camp hadn’t been THAT awkward; Reyna, Percy, Jason, and Emily discussed further plans, while Leo jacked up the automatons to perfection and made sure there were no difficulties and such.

All in all, it was an exhausting day; it felt more than weeks ago that they were at the abandoned library, just finding out about what was happening.

And, it felt like days ago that he, Percy, and Jason flew in to the rescue on their Pegasi, watching the first flames consume the buildings.

Of course, it was only hours ago when this all happened: and Leo already missed Festus Jr/Sparkles, even though he was in the stables a few miles away—but he was too lazy to go and greet the Pegasus he almost kissed.

“Just chilling?” He heard Emily’s voice, and jumped in surprise to see her sitting next to him, her ever-changing eyes shining.

Leo shrugged. “Leo Valdez needs his rest.”

She chuckled. “We all do, don’t we? Percy and Jason are with Reyna, talking about whatever their plan is.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be talking with them too?”

“I take that as you want me to leave you alone?”

“No!—No, I mean—ah, you know what I mean.” Leo cursed himself silently for stuttering, as a smile tugged on Emily’s face.

“That was amazing, what you did out there.”

He snorted. “Me? What about you, Miss I-have-power-over-weather?”

She waved him off. “I wasn’t the one who ended up saving the day.”

“Oh, the thing I had in my toolbelt to make the Greek fire and Kampe disappear? Well, I do have some useful things in here,” Leo patted his tool belt nicely, wondering how Hephaestus knew he would need that—unless his father was a semi-Oracle, Leo had no clue whether the tool had been made all his own or with some help.

He looked at Emily, who was staring out, looking at the outline of Mount Tam—the long gash on her arm that reached to her waist was faint, healed quickly; Leo wondered how she managed to get ambrosia in that fast, and how she had managed to block Kampe’s blow so quickly, and other questions floating inside his head that needed to be answered.

She glanced at him, noticing the curious expression on his face. “I’m guessing you’re wondering about my past…?”

“Nah, I’m just wondering if rainbow unicorns fly.”

She punched him lightly in the shoulder, jokingly. “Honestly, I’ve kept a lot from you guys… but even I don’t know my full story—someone must have prevented me from remembering what happened, because I remember bits and pieces, but my mind can’t seem to get the whole picture.”

Leo wondered what that would feel like, not knowing your own past—he remembered all the times he ran away, the times he spent with his mom…

He inched closer to Emily awkwardly, trying to find some clever way to cheer her up. “Err, well, if it makes you feel better, I used to pee my pants a lot when I was little—not something I’d want to remember.”

Oh great, Leo thought bitterly. Just another chance at finding a girl, and then you blow it, Valdez, by confessing you peed your pants when you were little.

But instead of inching away from him, Emily just laughed, the sound carrying through the area, like a melody.

“Gods, that probably just made my day!” She giggled, her eyes shining—but Leo could sense there was still a layer of sadness underneath the laughter.

“Well, if you ever need cheering up, I could always tell you more embarrassing stories,” Leo offered, but made a mental note NEVER to bring this up again.

She smiled, a smile that made Leo’s heart jump (metaphorically, of course.) “I’ll keep you on speed dial.”

Maybe in the movies this was when they guy leaned closer to the girl, and they kissed—but Leo never watched any romantic movies, nor did he have any experience; so he just sat there awkwardly, fidgeting.

Besides, how could he possibly tell Emily that he liked her, without embarrassing himself? Plus, she probably didn’t feel the same way about him; Leo bet there were tons of guys waiting in line just to be her boyfriend.

The song “Boyfriend” by Justin Bieber popped in his head (don’t ask why—Leo didn’t want to know how he knew that song), the lyric If I was your boyfriend… stuck in his head.

Why was he listening to Justin Bieber? Well, Leo wasn’t exactly sure why, other than that it hurt his ears and was good as a torture method.

“Leo? You okay?” Emily asked, looking worried—Leo realized he had accidently put his pants on fire, without realizing.

“Whooaa, okay, didn’t notice that,” He muttered—how many more embarrassing moments did he need?—then with a snap, the flames died out, and luckily, his pants didn’t burn away to show his Spongebob boxers.

Emily was fidgeting with something—a charm bracelet, Leo noticed, one he hadn’t seen before.

“What’s that?” He asked, trying to steer away from the awkward moment when he set his pants on fire.

“Hmm?” Emily seemed to be semi-paying attention, the charm bracelet gleaming against the setting sun. “Oh, this? It… it was a gift my boyfriend gave me once.”

Leo felt his heart drop—could this get any worse? Emily had a boyfriend?

She must have noticed the look on his face, and quickly correct herself. “Exboyfriend, Leo. He left me at the Orphanage; said he would come back again, but never showed up. I don’t know why I’ve been keeping this all these years.”

She seemed sad, and dark clouds started covering the sky—Leo sensed the weather shifted to Emily’s mood, and wondered if it had something to do with her powers.

He guessed this was when the guy was supposed to cheer up the girl, say something really meaningful, and then they kiss—but like Leo thought before, he had no experience, and wasn’t good at this kind of stuff; humans weren’t exactly his expertise.

“Did he um… make better tofu tacos than me?” Leo asked, mentally face-palming himself—gods, he was bad at this stuff.

Emily smiled slightly, turning to look at him—Leo noticed they were sitting close together that their shoulders touched, and that the clouds had parted slightly; it was still semi-dark, though.

“Nope; only you make the best of tofu and tacos, Leo. Besides, he had no reason to cook in an orphanage. He was… sweet.”

Great, Leo thought. Now I have to listen to her talk about her ex-boyfriend.

“Um… that’s nice?” Leo said, noticing how awkward this conversation was getting every minute.

Emily just laughed at how uncomfortable he felt. “Gods, Leo, you don’t think I’d actually talk about my ex-boyfriend in front of you? I’ve got much better things to talk about with you.”

“Like…?”

“Like… I don’t know, are you single…?”

Leo bursted out laughing. “Are you kidding me?! Do books fly?”

Emily blushed, which was the first time Leo saw. “I’m taking that as a no?”

“Does this answer your question?” Leo didn’t know where he got his courage, but his arms wrapped around Emily’s waist, his lips meeting hers; her arms came up around his neck, a tingling sensation coursing through Leo’s body.

There was a crunch of leaves, and Emily released herself from Leo, her face flushed and eyes gleaming, grinning at him.

“Whoop! Leo finally kissed a girl!” Percy yelled, fist-pumping, emerging from a bush.

Leo knocked him out with a punch, walking away satisfied, his hand in Emily’s.

Maybe he hadn’t screwed up that bad, after all.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

NICE ENDING XDDDDDDDD
HAHHA PERCY XDDDDDDD LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*cracks up*

LOL LEO NICE XDD
laugh
Spongebob pants! loooool so funny and man that was an awkward conversation....Really cant wait till next chapter!
big smile
Way to ruin the moment percy.
XD
LLN
Wow! Great chapter!!
Love it!!
Post soon!
LMFAO!! XDDDD

awww, Leo finally got a girlfriend :D soo cute holli XD
awesome ending Monica XDDD
laugh
LMAO!!!!!!!
Hey, I used to peee my pants. Perfect Pick-up line!
LLOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!! I can't stop laughing. Percy randomly emerges from a bush.
But LEMILY :D
Fist pump!!!
big smile
speechless!!!!!!! :):):):):)
wow wow wow
Loved it
Percy kills me.
That was an ANAZING CHAPTER
LOVED IT!
Sorry it was so good it needed to repeated.
BEAUTIFUL ENDING!!!
Oh hey guys, but monica [hollister] is currently missing. So yeah.

So idk when she'll be back. MONICAAAA WHERE DID YOU GOOO!!!??!?!
Uh, missing....? I was getting excited about a chapter, you just gonna destroy my hopes like that?!
Ah, thanks guys so much for staying here while I was gone...
Yeah, I couldn't come on Fanpop for a week because of school and other stuff, and I've got tons of busy weeks to come...
So idk, I might leave Fanpop... I probably will...
I am SO sorry :((
You guys have been the best readers EVER and I feel so bad leaving... but everything is getting crazy busy and I'm barely gonna have time to write or go on because of graduation stuff and other high school prep-related stuff over the summer...
So that's kind of why I have to leave... it's not fair for you if I stay and I barely post...
I am SO SORRY :((
Okay, I made a deal with universal :P
I won't leave permanently, but all my forums will be on HIATUS until I have time to write and post again, which will probably be around July.
Thanks for sticking around guys, you're the best :D
Yes, you can all blame/thank me for making her come back at some point which will HAPPEN or Liz will hunt her down and drag her back with much intended force.

o_o Yes, I most definitely will.
@Universalpowa - thansk so much for having such great persuasive skills! I guess it really helped and...
@hollistergurl - You gotta do what you gotta do so if you have tostay off for a while then you have to saty off. But if you don't come back, universalpowa wont be the only one chasing and convincing you to come back, this story is way too good to just leave forever, thanks anyway for posting up until now :)

P.S. I just realsied I used the word forever when describing your story :D lol and also, universalpowa, are you gonna post on 'ONE NIGHTS MISTAKE' ???
AHHHHHHHHHHHH. MAN I HAVE REALLY BAD TIMING. OK WELL THIS IS WHAT I FIGURED OUT. MONICA IS LEAVING. SHE MIGHT COME BACK IN JULY AND FOR SOME REASON I WAS OBLIVIOUS TO THIS WHOLE THING. HMMM, I SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION. OK. DON'T WORRY I UNDERSTAND.
sad
I miss this place...
Monica told me actually a while ago, but this forum is abandoned. She won't be coming back Sorry guys D:

But if I can, I shall annoy and persuade some more. But at this point it's highly unlikely. D8

Good bye, Forever. Bad irony.
But...you cant just....WHY?! Annoy as much as you can! Annoy like LEO!