The Good Wife New Spot Motto

Eline_K posted on Jan 31, 2011 at 06:25PM
Hey everyone!

In a wall post laurik2007 had the brilliant idea that maybe this spot could use a new spot motto. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's the sentence below the spot name. Currently, the spot motto is:

The Good Wife, penned by Robert King and Michelle King (In Justice), is an upcoming legal drama television program starring Julianna Margulies and Chris Noth.

Personally I think we could use one that's a little more up to date (TGW is no longer "upcoming"!).

I thought it might be fun to decide together what the new motto should be. This way everyone's opinion will be heard, and it could make the spot a little more active.

So if you have a good idea, just post it here! If we have enough to choose from, I'll make a pick! I still don't know who made this spot, but when we have a winner, I'll send a message to one of the F4 to get it changed!

The Good Wife 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago laurik2007 said…
big smile
Yes Yes! I'll think of something and them maybe we could make a pick :)
over a year ago EastPwincess said…
How Bout:

His Scandal. Her Story.
over a year ago Eline_K said…
smile
Yeah, I like that too. It's short, but it does fit well. Plus it's used by CBS.
smile
How about this:

For the first time in years, Alicia trades in her identity as the "good wife" and takes charge of her own destiny.
smile
Or this one:

Alicia Florrick boldly assumes full responsibility for her family and re-enters the workforce after her husband's very public sex scandal.
Those are both from the CBS site too. If we get more, I could make a pick of it.
over a year ago Lindy52 said…
smile
I really like your first motto, Eline. Both of them are great actually.
smile
Oké, we now have 3 possible spot motto's:
1. "His Scandal. Her Story."
2. "For the first time in years, Alicia trades in her identity as the "good wife" and takes charge of her own destiny."
3. "Alicia Florrick boldly assumes full responsibility for her family and re-enters the workforce after her husband's very public sex scandal."

If anyone else has a good idea, please post it here within 2 days. After that I'll make a pick with all the options!
over a year ago laurik2007 said…
crying
I couldn't find anything
smile
Oké then, I made the pick!

You can now vote for our new spot motto link