kgirl925 posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 03:31PM
Title: The Mark of Athena
Rating: erm... like 12+
Main Characters: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Reyna, Leo, Piper, Frank, Hazel
OC: none yet
Synopsis: [in progress and may never come out :P]
Disclaimer: All rights to Rick Riordan
A/N: Please comment! Thanks :D
This is the first Mark of Athena fanfic on here to be started... :)
Guys! Stop using my fanfic name...I'm the original one..just change it a little bit so I don't get confused!

Posting schedule:
Once a week, random day....shhh ★★★★★

Code: when my forum title has two hands pointing to it like ☛ this ☚ it means I posted something new within the last 12 hours. If not, then it will be something interesting that is not hands :D

This forum is dedicated to everyone who commented on this forum, and anyone who reads this. Thank you :)

{{{Update}}} Sorry I have a really busy schedule. Thanks to all who post for me and do an amazing job at it. I'll try and join in sometime. But for now, any body can write! Just put your name on the waiting list:)
last edited on Mar 14, 2012 at 04:37AM

The Heroes of Olympus 1919 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1919

over a year ago kgirl952 said…
tongue
Yoouuu wiillll nneevveeerrr figure it outt!!!!!
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Oh I didn't see that but still something weird is going on there like forging people's accounts I wonder who's next
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
Woop dee do ( dipped in sarcasm ) we can always block the user
cake
Hey new page! Cake anyone?
over a year ago lolipop426 said…
sad
Hey this is just really weird imma go to bed early it's probably just a random pedophile...
crying
Yep definately imporsanators + pedophile I hope I'm not next because I don't wanna be stalked
over a year ago saffroney said…
pink-bookworm don't worry you don't have any numbers in your name, nether do i ffew. btw amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!! im glad calypso will be in the story because percy asked the gods to releise her in TLO i hope rr will put her in the story too!...i wonder what grover will do
last edited over a year ago
Few and I agree
meh
the good thing is that they don't do pictures so we know its a fake person... maybe i shouldn't have said that
Yea true at that and meh who cares they shouldn't be a imposter I think I'm gonna report them but then they might come and stalk mee ahh what to do and sorry kgirl for spamming on your forum.
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
I reported them as spam should be gone soon...creep
Gonna post in like half an hour
over a year ago ashlea_kammler said…
big smile
please post again! i love this :)
monkey
chapter is here

XIII: Percy

PERCY WAS MAD AT HIMSELF FOR NOT REALIZING IT WAS A BLUFF EARLIER. If he had knew, and actually had a brain instead of a seaweed brain, then this guy might’ve been dead already. Everything would’ve been fine, and they’d just take Mrs. O’Leary with him.

As far as Percy could see, it was the real Mrs. O’Leary. At least he had hoped so, because she gave him one of those traditional soggy kisses. Something at the back of Percy’s mind made him uneasy though, but he couldn’t exactly remember what. It had something to do with the harpy, and something about Rome…that was it. ”Wisdom’s daughter walks alone, the Mark of Athena shall burn through Rome…”. It was a prophecy, all right, but not complete. What if wisdom’s daughter was Annabeth? Athena’s mark would burn through Rome…well that would definitely be a Greek demigod, and Percy couldn’t think of anyone else other than Annabeth.

He glanced at her nervously. Well, things were fitting in so far, she’s coming to Rome so that’s a start. The fact that she would walk alone was terrifying, and Percy had never thought that she’d leave him. He knew more secrets about Annabeth than anyone else, except for maybe Luke Castellan. If Annabeth’s fatal flaw was hubris, how could Athena’s mark burn through Rome? He’d have to think about it later. He needed to get the rest of the prophecy from Ella. He knew he couldn’t change anything or else it would make it worse, but – okay, edit there. He was hoping to change it. If it was Annabeth, he didn’t want her to walk alone. He didn’t want Athena’s Mark to burn through Rome. Percy wanted to change a prophecy.

Suddenly an image flashed in his head.

“Where should we put him? We know that our bluff has failed. They will come and find him here sooner or later. We shall put him somewhere else, so when they come they will die and gain nothing.”

Leon nodded. “We shall give him Atla’s burden, that way he can be free and join us.”

“No…Atlas failed my son. This time, I want definite victory. We will see, Leon…serve me…” The giant bowed, and then left.

Percy shivered. It was another giant, working for Gaea. The only thing he didn’t understand was where should we put him, because Percy had a feeling they were talking about Nico and it didn’t sound great. Gaea had already reached the Doors of Death, and Nico did too. I wonder if I can walk about and see where this is… he thought.

He took a step, and surprisingly he moved forward.

“Perseus….I hope my efforts will help you to survive.” Hera appeared in front of him, arms crossed.

Percy frowned. “You let me see this?”

She shrugged. “Of course. It’s important, you know. I also shared it to one of your friends. Believe me, you’ll want to thank me later.”

“Then won’t they think I passed out? Like, I mean the quest and everything…”

Hera waved her hand about dismissively. “Not to worry about. You’ve passed out heaps of times, it’s not a big deal. Anyway, that friend of yours has passed out too. Now go look about. I’ll give you a few minutes. Nothing will happen to you.” She paused, and then added, “Believe me, you’ve been around here before.” And then she left.

Percy turned around, and to his relief, there were only one set of double doors, and he went to touch them, then suddenly remembered. These are the Doors of Death.. Then he grinned. That’s why he was here, after all. He pushed the doors open and ran out, and he was shocked.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

lol annabeth's going to kill hera.....anyway, so probably not this afternoon. SORRY! but,,,,,,,today is the last day of tests...for now....so maybe tonight! or at least tomorrow morning. Until next time, people!
also.. @unknownquestion: how do you block people, anyway? can i block that person from this forum?
over a year ago ashlea_kammler said…
big smile
cool :) good luck with your exam. isn't it a coincidence that we have our last day of exams too...
over a year ago Percy2 said…
amazing
^ lol maybe yes! It's science today....eeeek
@others, comment please!!!!! THANKS :D
(except for the stalker person, or I'll report you whoever you are)
Who ever it is I think there just trying to do a joak ... Hmm and I think if u report him/she (it?) Will just make another user . Im just gonna ignore it. GREAT STORY THO!
over a year ago Patron1011 said…
monkey
Awesome post soon!!!
over a year ago Bellex18 said…
Keep posting! And cliffhanger seriously??
over a year ago poseidon_4evr said…
Narnia..cause their not do bad when you really watch it.
over a year ago poseidon_4evr said…
big smile
This funny....but i do wonder.
over a year ago lax22 said…
good chapter!! looking forward to the next one
Lol this forum has had done strange experiences post soon because I loved And I'll give more details on blocking later
over a year ago penguin098 said…
surprise
gah! I hate cliffhangers!!! Great story tho, post soon
wink
^ so, Ive been thinking about taking out piper's POV and replacing it with Percy's...what do you think?
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
a cliffhanger really this story is suppose to make us feel better untill the moa ( lolz moa) comes out and you give us a cliffhanger oh and about the whole kgirl nicecatch thing wierd
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
wth just happened on the last page
FREAKING CREEPS TRYING TO MESS WITH US?
wth
i am ticked off
and lol unknownquestion, i do stretch my l's
lolllllllllllllllllllll
Freaking losers who copied our account
over a year ago scottgary36 said…
smile
Kgirl, remember when u started in the beginning and had only like less than 5 people commenting. Now you got like 50 different people. :O keep posting!! ur like the most famous fan fiction person I know. 10,000 people in one week!
over a year ago arcrylicgal said…
big smile
is this going to continue all the way until the 3rd book comes out ? because i really want it to last so i dont go CRAZY over not being able to read some thing percy jackson-ish!
^^ it's so wierd and know kgirl even has 352 replies
btw know one seems to listen to the two week mark
laugh
If it was April Fool's Day I would think that the real kgirl might've made kgirl952 to test out her fan's loyalty. XD sorry kgirl, I was just suggesting. But I guess it really is like a troll or just some random fanboy who wants attention. xD
over a year ago iamawesome77 said…
cool
I wonder how kgirl925 got top of popular content in less than a week...*adds up the math* yep it's official! Fanpop has got a fanfic genius their hands!
I've decided to stop following the 6 POV's. It's too hard and some characters have nothing to say and stuff..so I'll do which ever POV will be most interesting.

Chapter XIV: Percy

(I'm only going to do this because I left a cliffhanger...;D)

When he stepped out, he saw Colorado. He blinked his eyes, then it was New York. The scene constantly kept changing, like he was moving at the speed of light.

He frowned, and looked around. It looked familiar, somewhere he had been ages ago....the Labyrinth.

Still, this couldn't be it. Although it had that same, spooky feeling,  it couldn't be it. The Labyrinth had already collapsed. It was impossible. It couldn't happen. It could not come back again.

"I  believe your minutes are up." Hera's voice came back again. "I see you have figured this has connection to the Labyrinth."

"Connection? Isn't this the Labyrinth?"

Hera smiled slyly. "Although I am forbidden to help you directly,  I can give you a hint. What has Daedalus been doing? What does he want most not to happen? Think about those doors, Percy. Who do they belong to? I believe that is enough for you to work out by yourself. Use your brain for once, young hero. Farewell." she waved her hand, and I found myself staring into large, intelligent gray eyes.

To be continued

over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
i wrote on their pages, besides, the proof their fake is their icons:)
Woah! It wasn't me, I reported that guy! And it's OCTOBER!
iamawesome: lol thanks xP
smile
GAAH these are SOOO awesome!!! :D
big smile
I know I know, sorry for saying that. Awesome chapter! Is Daedlus back cause doors of death opened? as a result the labyrinth is back?? maybe they'll take the labyrinth to greece! Aweosome ideas kgirl!
big smile
^ answering your question, I will definitely feed you guys with some sort of interesting fanfic :3 maybe I'll even do the 4th book
Posting rest of chapter in 1/2 hour or less
Chapter XIV: Percy

(I'm only going to do this because I left a cliffhanger...;D)

When he stepped out, he saw Colorado. He blinked his eyes, then it was New York. The scene constantly kept changing, like he was moving at the speed of light.

He frowned, and looked around. It looked familiar, somewhere he had been ages ago....the Labyrinth.

Still, this couldn't be it. Although it had that same, spooky feeling,  it couldn't be it. The Labyrinth had already collapsed. It was impossible. It couldn't happen. It could not come back again.

"I  believe your minutes are up." Hera's voice came back again. "I see you have figured this has connection to the Labyrinth."

"Connection? Isn't this the Labyrinth?"

Hera smiled slyly. "Although I am forbidden to help you directly,  I can give you a hint. What has Daedalus been doing? What does he want most not to happen? Think about those doors, Percy. Who do they belong to? I believe that is enough for you to work out by yourself. Use your brain for once, young hero. Farewell." she waved her hand, and I found myself staring into large, intelligent gray eyes.

"Percy!" Annabeth shook his shoulders. "You just passed out! Same as Leo and you guys were muttering the same thing, something about giants, but Leo was already up before you-"

"Woah. Calm down. Hey, I have something to tell you." Percy said, and he told her about his dream and the Doors of Death.

"You saw them?" she twitched, like she wanted to see them too.

"Yeah." Percy said, and he repeated what Hera had told him.

"Daedalus...and Death...geez Percy, I can't believe you didnt figure this out earlier!" she said, practically squealing. "Daedalus must've built this for Death! Another Labyrinth..but why?" she pondered.

"Maybe so Death won't give Daedalus away." Percy muttered. "Maybe so Death wouldn't hound Daedalus. Death is in charge of dying, right? So maybe this mini-labyrinth is for Death. Well that makes sense, because we asked Death where the doors were and he said he didn't know where it was! Because it's like the Labyrinth, the location constantly changes!"

Annabeth stared at me for a while, and then sighed. "I guess it's time for Rachel to come along again then."

I frowned. "So what are we doing? Going to Rome, or the Doors of Death?"

"Rome first. We're supposed to meet up with the seven at the Doors of Death."

"Um, Annabeth?" Percy whispered. "There's eight of us. One of us isn't the seven."

Annabeth's face paled, and then she croaked, "That's right. So that obviously means...one person will die." 

Ella the harpy looked at them curiously, then recited, "Wisdom's daughter walks alone, the Mark of Athena shall burn through Rome, Son of Neptune will try and stop the fire, and the sleeper will arise higher."

just copied it all over again. So what do you think?
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
Omg hope she doesn't die amazing
over a year ago percyfan568 said…
cool
Good chapter but arnt phrofocies (miss spelled that) suposed to rhyme wait never mind great fan fic
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
awesome
wink
^ they are. I guess mine don't rhyme so well LOL
@unknownquestion, I guess narnia rules!
So...I might post again tonight. No more tests tomorrow :)
BUT (there's always a but!) I would like... 8 comments from different people....including the three above...so 5.
how many chapters are you going to post kgirl?
smile
^ that counts as a comment right ? :D
big smile
One more for tonight. Yes that does count :)
4 more comments!
cool post soon
over a year ago lolipop426 said…
wink
Post soon looks like the stalker is gone..
angelic
lol lycian that rhymed so well!!!!!!! :0 r u ok??? 0.0
one more comment.....
surprise
your on the most popular content and it's been like 8 days !!!!!!
wow!!!!!!!