The Heroes of Olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3994 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 3994

over a year ago percabeth13 said…
*Good morning!!!, here's my post*

" it's pretty late," Athena said. " we should rest up for tomorrows day of reading."

they all wandered out of the throne room and to their palaces ( demigods to their guest rooms)
Some one needs to write what happens overbite or something
We need to shake it up a little I mean sure half theeople reading are gods but they still have to sleep right?
It makes it more exciting
over a year ago MythicLover said…
Nice idea.....
^Thanks!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
I will do the over night stuff. If thats okay with everybody else
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
that's fine just post soon!
Fine I'll post
@jasonfan44
You can do the dialogue here thx!

" goods morning everybody!" Apollo said as they all filed in the throne room the next morning." beautiful sunrise this morning, if I do say so myself."
" you would say that you being the god of the sun and whatnot."Artemis replied.
" hey it's not whatnot, it's poetry and song and medicine and red cows ( *and probably some other stuff too that I can't remember rite now*)
" hey let's keep reading shall we?" Athena said and picked up the book.

reyna stood . Se paced in front of the banners. Hr metal dogs watched her go back and forth. " even if you're not an enemy," she said," your not a typical recruit. The queen of Olympus simply doesn't appear at camp,announcing a new demigod. The last time a major god visited us in person like that..." she shook her head . " I've Only heard legends of such things. And a son of Neptune... Thats Not a good omen. Especially now." 
Alright u do the SoN words and I do dialougue. Or anybody can to the SoN words

Nico got up and tried to run away again, but this time, Hades waved his hand. Over Nico' s seat was a black bar
" You are not leaving this time Nico DiAngleo!" Hades shouted at son. Nico sat back in his chair. "Guy," Nico said. "Swear on the River Styx you guys wont be mad at me!" everyone swore except for Annabeth, Connor and Travis(they were still 'missing'). Thunder rolled in the distance and Nico relaxed for awhile as Athena read.
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
haha.. i see why he wanted to leave :P please someone post soon!!!!!!! :D XD
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
smile
Love It!!
whats wrong with neptune?" Percy asked." and what do you mean'especially now'?" hazel shot him a warning look
over a year ago dramaqueen1999 said…
I love it!! I could probably post soon, unless percabeth13 has something already.
hmmm
I do but it's short.
Reyna kept pacing." you've fought medusas sisters, who haven't been seen for thousands  of years. You've agitated our lares, who are calling you a  graecus. and you wear strange symbols- that shirt,the beads on your necklace,what do they mean?"

" we'll..." Travis started.
" the first bead,the one with a trident was from his first year-
"when Percy was claimed by me!" posiedon interrupted Connor beaming with pride for his favorite son.
" the bead with the golden fleece is from his second summer when he saved me and clarisses butts from that cyclops." Grover said
"watch it!"clarisses growled
"and he saved my life by-"
" getting the golden fleece" piper interrupted Thalia as she remembered what annabeth told her in their tour of camp.
"yes" annabeth said " the bead with the maze on it was from when we travelled into the labarynth" 
"and we found PAN! Then he-he-he he died!!!!"
Grover exclaimed then started bawling.nico,Rachel and Annabeth went to comfort him because they were there(although Nico looked a little uncomfortable).
"two thousand years of searching and when we finally found him he died!" Grover said between sobs.when he finally calmed down, Clarisse said
"the last bead, the one with the empire state building, was from when we had to save the gods butts!"
"not true!" Zeus shouted.
"is too!"clarisse said. Zeus growled and reached for his master bolt.
" yes.yes.yes" ares chanted
"ok let's get back to the book alright?" Athena asked.
"aw,it was just getting good!" ared complained
"too bad" she said and started reading.

Percy looked at his tattered orange t-shirt. It might have had words on it at one point,but they were too faded to read.

"It said'CAMP HALF BLOOD' seaweed brain! " annabeth shouted through her tears." please remember camp, your friends, me! Don't forget me! " annabeth said as if no one was in the room she started to sob"I miss you. I'm dying inside with out you here next to me. You were the only one who I could count on to make me smile" she started rocking back And forth shaking with each sob. "I-I-I love you, sea weed brain " she whispered. "and not because of Aphrodite, or because my mom doesn't approve. I love you because you make smile when I'm having a hard day , I love your green eyes your messy black hair the way you hide us away at the bottom of the canoe lake with a bubble of air." she was still sobbing
"let's take a break ok?" Thalia asked and they all went on break.

( outside throne room)

"this is all your sons fault! If it weren't for your son annabeth would be happy"Athena glared at posiedon
"this isn't Percy's fault! It's aphrodites!"posiedon replied.
"how is it my fault?" Aphrodite asked.
"you made them fall in love!" Athena yelled
"they would have fallen in love on their own anyway. I only sped up the process.and besides didn't you hear annabeth? She loves him 'not because of aphrodite'."Aphrodite stated "if anyone to blame it Hera."
"what.are.you.talking.about?" Hera demanded.
"you took percy to a different camp with out telling anyone! MY SON! You took him to a roman camp.ROMAN! What do you think will happen to him when they find out he's Greek?" posiedon thundered {sea god thundering? He- he funny} Jason was walking by and answered the question
"they might kill him. They don't trust Greeks."
Annabeth overheard what Jason  said.
"WHAT!" she shrieked new tears replacing the old dried up ones.
"oh, " Jason paled"annabeth how much of that did you hear?"

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn!
Got carried away with the dialogue
laugh
Total cliff hanger! Hahahaha dramaqueen1999 you can post next!
Really?!?!?!?!?! *cue Aphrodite squeal and jumping up and down from excitement* YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

...*cricket*

Oh, um...awkward!
over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
post....this is sooooo addicting!!

someone post soon!
angry
AGH! I just spent an hour typing, and then everything disappeared!!! AFGHARGLOAHWRGLOHESORGHSERHGAOOUIDGOWERTRR­GAI­GJA­EPI­HRG­AIE­HUG­EAQ­IHQ­%IY­HJA­ERT­HNT­IN!­!!!­!!
I'll still post though, probably tomorrow 'cuz my computer is evil and erased all that and i have to do it again.
Ok I trust that it would be good c
Cool wonder whats going to happen......
Ok, im picking up where percabeth13 left off!

"She heard all of it, you ignoramus!" Athena fumed.
Everybody stared at her except Annabeth. "...what?" Poseidon asked.
"It means an extremely ignorant person, a simpleton," Athena supplied.
"...what?" Poseidon asked again. Everyone was still looking at Athena.
"Oh, you are the saddest bunch of thick-headed fools I've ever seen! Except you, Annabeth, dear, obviously. You really do not know what any of that means?" The "sad bunch" shook their heads.
"Ugh, it means an idiot!" Annabeth exclaimed.
There were a bunch of "ohhh!"s and one "HEY!".
"I thought it was a kind of dinosaur..." Poseidon muttered. Even Annabeth cracked a smile at this.
"Let's go read now, shall we?" Athena took advantage of the lightness of the moment. They all filed back into the throne room.

"Okay, everybody, I want to read!" Zeus declared it like it was a huge announcement.
"Um...why?" Hermes asked.
"Because...I am the god of the sky, lord of lightning, and KING OF ALL OF YOU! WHY SHOULD IT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO YOU?" Zeus yelled with a blinding flash of lightning.
"I always said he should be the god of dramatic arts..." Poseidon murmured, but loud enough for everyone to hear.
"I hear ya, bro!" Hades hollered, shooting Poseidon with a finger gun.
Now everyone stared at Hades. "What...was that?" Demeter looked at Hades in disdain.
"Oh no....I have been contaminated with my son's infectious usage of modern day slang terminology! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he yelled, clutching his throat and falling to the ground.
"Uh...I guess you two can share drama..." Poseidon decided.
"I'm just going to read now..." Athena stated.
"What? No, but I wanted to read!" Zeus pouted.
Athena just glared at him and began reading again.
He should have thrown the shirt away
weeks ago. It was worn to shreds, but he couldn't bear to get rid of it.

"Awww!" Aphrodite cooed.
He just kept washing it in streams and water fountains as well as he could and putting it back on.
"Okay, I take back my 'Awww!'....Ewww!" Aphrodite shrieked.
As for the necklace, the four clay beads were each decorated with a different symbol. One showed a trident.
"Okay, is he seriously going through these? Right after we just did?" Nico asked.
"He didn't hear us go through them, Death Breath!" Thalia exclaimed.
Nico blushed.
Athena coughed. Suddenly, Zeus threw the Ricola package at Athena. "HA!" he exclaimed. Athena just glared at him again and kept reading.
Another displayed a miniature Golden Fleece. The third was etched with the design of a maze, and the last had an image of a building-the Empire State Building?
"YES!" all the campers with that bead hollered.
-with names Percy didn't recognize engraved around it.
"WHAT? HE REMEMBERS A FREAKIN' BUILDING BUT HE DOESN'T REMEMBER HIS FRIENDS THAT SACRIFICED THEMSELVES TO DEFEAT KRONOS!" Clarisse was fuming.
"Um...he can't hear you..." Leo said sheepishly.
The beads felt important, like pictures of a family album, but he couldn't remember what they meant.
"I never thought about it that way..." Connor pondered. Everyone stared at him.
"A Stoll brother...thinking?" Nico burst out laughing.
"What? We are very thoughtful people!" Travis exclaimed.
"Yeah, and your dad has never stolen anything!"
"Point taken..."
"I don't know," he said.
"Not the first time..." Thalia muttered.
"And your sword?" Reyna asked.
Percy checked his pocket. The pen reappeared as it always did.

"THAT...IS...SO...FREAKIN'...AWESOME­!&q­uot­; Leo exclaimed.
He pulled it out, but then realized he'd never shown Reyna the sword. Hazel and Frank hadn't seen it either. How had Reyna known about it?
"Stalker!" the Stolls, Leo, and Hermes sang.
Too late to pretend it didn't exist...He uncapped the pen. Riptide sprang to full form. Hazel gasped. The greyhounds barked apprehensively.
"Again...SO...FREAKIN'...AWESOME!&qu­ot;
"What is that?" Hazel asked. "I've never seen a sword like that."
"I have," Reyna said darkly.

"Ooohhh, mysterious..." Connor said.
"Like zombie cough drops!" Travis said.
"Dude, you brought those..."
"Oh, yeah...right..."
"It's very old-a Greek design. We used to have a few in the armory before..." She stopped herself.
"Wait...that Rain girl-" Dionysus started.
"Reyna," Athena corrected.
"Yeah, whatever. That Rain girl said that Greeks were old. Ooohh, does anyone else think that Aphrodite must have had some work done?" He finished, laughing.
Everyone one stared at him, and Aphrodite was absolutely fuming. Athena wisely kept reading.
"The metal is called Celestial bronze. It's deadly to monsters, like Imperial gold, but even rarer."
"Ooohh, that means I have an old, antique weapon-" Travis began.
"Almost as old as Aphrodite!" Dionysus interrupted, and then collapsed in another fit of laughter, narrowly dodging a stiletto whizzing past his head.
"Imperial gold?" Percy asked.
Reyna unsheathed her dagger. Sure enough, the blade was gold. "The metal was consecrated in ancient times, at the Pantheon in Rome. Its existence was a closely guarded secret of the emperors-a way for champions to slay monsters that threatened the empire.

"Blah, blah, blah..." Leo said.
We used to have more weapons like this, but now...well, we scrape by. I use this dagger. Hazel has a spatha,
"Say what?" The Stolls asked.
a cavalry sword. Most legionnaires use a shorter sword called a gladius. But that weapon of yours is not Roman at all. It's another sign that you're not a typical demigod.
"Well, duh! Percy is no where near normal!" Nico exclaimed. All of the half-bloods who knew Percy nodded.
And your arm..."
"What about it?" Percy asked.
Reyna held up her own forearm. Percy hadn't noticed before, but she had a tattoo on the inside: the letters SPQR, a crossed sword and torch, and under that, four parallel lines like score marks.

"Kind of like Jason's..." Piper pondered.
Percy glanced at Hazel.
"We all have them," she confirmed, holding up her arm. "All full members of the legion do."
Hazel's tattoo also had the letters SPQR, but she only had one score mark, and her emblem was different: a black glyph like a cross with curved arms and a head. Percy looked down at his own arms. A few scrapes, some mud, a fleck of Crispy Cheese 'n' Wiener, but no tattoos.

"Yeah, 'cause he is a Greek!" Clarisse yelled.
"Again, talking to the book..." Nico murmured.
"Shut up."

Okay, if you want I can continue after this!! Hope y'all like it!!
That was awesome I Relinquish the writing to you until you say otherwise dramaqueen1999.
Okay, I'll Post but I will take it back from Nico's perpestive on the break.. if that okay with everyone, then skip ahead to where DQ1999 stopped,okay.

During the break, Nico tried to pry off the black belt that was overlapping him. He even tried to use his powers to lift it. "Hazel," He muttered, eyes full of tears. His voice soothing and soft. The others, went to get food and whatnot. In the distance he could hear fighting. He wiped his eyes, as everyone came back.
[skip ahead] *REMEMBER SOME OF THIS IS NOT MINE BUT DQ19999*
"Yeah, 'cause he is a Greek!" Clarisse yelled.
"Again, talking to the book..." Nico murmured.
"Shut up."
"Why don't you make me? Huh?" Nico said trying his best to be a gangster in a seat. Everyone except Nico and Clarisse laughed. Hermes, Apollo, Leo, Connor and Travis, were crying and rolling on the floor laughing. Jason, Piper, Thalia, Annabeth, and everybody else, held their stomachs. "Oh, I WILL!" Clarisse shouted and ran, with Maimer. Nico cowered(or as much as you can cower while sitting in a seat) with fear. Nico dared himself to look up. What he saw was nice. Clarisse was in chains, far away from Nico. Nico happily sat back, and watched the amusement of Clarisse, trying to break her bonds. That amusement look, didn't last long............

WHAT HAPPENES??
If i can post that part, I'll be glad too. CliffHANGER HA
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
laugh
Hilarious!!!!!!!! Post soon! Love it.
You are good too so by a show of hands how many of you own a copy of the son of Neptune?
*raises hand* I lost it though.......................... SWIMMERGIRL YOUR EVIL CLONE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! Post soon whoever, and try not to post dialgue to when Percy sees Nico, I have something planned for Nico...... *GRINS EVILLY* MUHHAHAHHAMUHAHAMUHAMUHAHUHAHMUHA
*raises hand* but.. im not very good at writing... if youre thinking about that... just saying.... :)

i reeeally dont mean to be poushy, since i dont write myself, but someone please post soon!!
wink
I'll work on some tomorrow but I can't post till around 4:30...don't worry jasonfan44, I probably won't get that far...
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
*raises hand also* Yep, got it, it is swesome, but I wish i got the original cover art. Stupid people who provide my country with different coverarts. >_>
*wishes could raise hand* my dad doesn't believe in buying books."get them out of the library! How many times r u going to read it!" so annoying
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
cool
Hah! my dad thinks so too, but my mum lets me get them luckily, when I finished he asked if we could sell it yet and I'm like "NO! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!" xD
Oh. Lucky u. My mom has her iPad so she doesn't care about regular books. I mean she reads them but...
*raises hand* Yup, I have a copy! Normally my parents r like "Well if they have it in the library then why do you need it?" but I bought this one myself 'cuz I couldn't wait for 1) the library to get it and 2) the wait on the book ('cuz there was already like 45 days and it wasn't even there yet!)
over a year ago ImAnnabeth said…
crying
hey its percabeth im not at home and its 5:30 here wow. sorry i havent posted yet im in the school musical and rehearsals just started so looks like there till 5 untill further notice again sooooo sorry :(
I got it the day after it came out. I wish everyone can have one:(

I can post a paragraph from the book but no comments....
I'll post tomorrow I promise I'm so sorry I totally forgot! Rehearsals again tomorrow till 5 but I'll try to squeeze something in tomorrow morning or something...again I'm sorry.
I'd post now but it's 10 here and my dad thinks I'm asleep.

-yours in demigodishness,
Percabeth13
I got it the day it came out. Finished it two days later. Now obsessing over mark of Athena.
Jasonfan44, I hope you know that in the book nico is about 9 pages away....
"so you've never been a member of the legion.," reyna said."these marks can't be removed. I thought perhaps..."she shook her head, as if dismissing an idea.hazel leaned forward. "if he's survived as a loner all this time, maybe he's seen Jason

All eyes on jason... AGAIN!!!

she turned to Percy. "have you seen a demigod like us before? A guy in a purple shirt, with marks on his arm-"
over a year ago Piper_ofArtemis said…
mischievous
rockin!! i have the book but i suck at wrighting... on the books thing, i buy just about any book i want for myself by saving up babysitting money... my parents dont get me books even tho my mom buys like 20 at a time (on sale) for her, my sis and grandma to all share. my dad doesnt really care... wow i have never been able to truthfully say that my dad doesnt care about something. this is awesome!! =) k, im out!!
~Piper~
cake
Jason looked at his arm, along with everybody else. He looked from his arm and smiled sheepishly. "Why didnt you tell us?" Leo asked. "I didn't know!" Jason shrieked like a girl. "Dude, calm down you sound like a seven year-old girl, no offense." Leo said, choosing his words carefully. He didn't like passing out, and people punching him "I do not!" Jason protested, his face red as an apple. "You kinda do," Travis said, agreeing with Leo. "Wow TRAVIS agrees with someone other than Connor and his half-siblings!" Jason said, turning the attention away from him. Everyone, even Travis, laughed. "I do," Travis said, "Because I trust them.

AWESOMENESS CAKE!!!!!
~Nico~
Haha i <3 it!! Im sry, i'll probably only be able to post on the weekends 'cuz im in the school musical too! And rehearsals just started running to 5 too!!! percabeth13- what musical r y'all doing??
big smile
haha! loved all that! please post soon!!! :D XD
Into the woods
over a year ago CalebChase said…
smeone post plz
post post post post
im thinking of starting my oun mark of athena.
what do you think?
and jasonfan44 and dramaqueen1999, i would love it if you would be my co-writers.
Click here link if you want to read my version of the mark of Athena!!!
big smile
Into the woods? Fun!! OMG u r so sweet!! :):):):) If u r sure, i can definitely try to be your co-writer!