The Heroes of Olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3993 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-400 of 3993

over a year ago MythicLover said…
Oh ok & thanks ~darkrai and sure go ahead ~jackson
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
POST kgirl!
over a year ago violalover said…
Is it ok if i post? don't want to mess up anyone's mojo.
Go ahead and post violalover! This is for everyone
Please post soon!!
Don't abandon this!
*OK, here i go!*
Euryale snarled."Stheno, the Bargain Mart was a front! You're going native! Now, put down that ridiculous tray
and help me kill this demigod. Or have you forgotten that he's the one who vaporized Medusa?"
"hey he's not the only one who was there" said Grover (was Grover already? if not he is now) "Grover we weren't the ones to kill her so they probably don't know we were there."

Percy stepped back. Six more inches, and he’d be tumbling
through thin air.
"Hey that wouldn't be so bad" said Jason "For you" said Annabeth, Connor, Travis, Nico, Piper, and Leo in perfect unison, which brought an onset of laughing. after many deep breaths followed by more laughing Annabeth finally got enough control over herself to take over reading.

“Look, ladies, we’ve been over this. I don’t even remember killing Medusa. I don’t remember anything!
"Awwwwwwww, poor thing. it must be soooooooo hard to not remember ANYTHING" crooned Annabeth which brought groans and eye rolling from everyone except Jason. "how would you know?" said Jason quietly but just loud enough for everyone to hear. That shut everyone up fast.

Can’t we just call a truce and talk about your weekly specials?
that recovered everyone including Jason from their previous solemness any everyone started giggling.

Stheno gave her sister a pouty look, which was hard to do
with giant bronze tusks. “Can we?”
now everyone was in full on laughing. both Connor and Travis fell out of their seats which lead to even more laughing. in all the laughing Connor yells "i bet you that other Gorgon is gonna say imbecile!!!!!!!!" Annabeth smiles an evil smile "how much?" Learning for his previous mistake he quickly took it back "oh never mind then. i DON'T bet she says imbecile." "wow you can actually learn from your mistakes! that's a new skill you just acquired!" said Annabeth. "O M G 2 times in 1 day. the world must be ending today!!!!!!!!!" said Connor. "THAT IS NOTHING TO JOKE ABOUT CONNOR STOLL" boomed Zeus.Everyone was laughing, for one reason or another., but that sut them right up.

“No!” Euryale’s red eyes bored into Percy “I don’t care
what you remember, son of the sea god. I can smell Medusa’s
blood on you. It’s faint, yes, several years old, but you were the
last one to defeat her. She still has not returned from Tartarus.
It’s your fault!”
"woo someone's a little touchy" said Leo. "she must have a dam good nose!" exclaimed Connor. Athena and Annabeth both rolled their eyes.

Percy didn’t really get that. The whole “dying then returning
from Tartarus” concept gave him a headache.
"Now who's the stupid one! not us any more!!!" said Connor and Travis. "HE"S NOT STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Annabeth. "woo, someone else is touchy, too." said Leo. "DON'T YOU START!" yelled Annabeth. "calm down sweetie...." "DON'T YOU SWEETIE ME [b]HE'S NOT STUPID!!!!!!!!!![b/] Piper snatches the book from the screaming Annabeth and starts to read very loudly over her.

Of course, so did the idea that a ballpoint pen could turn into a sword
"no comment" said Connor, snickering under his breath.

or that monsters could disguise themselves with something
called the Mist
"don't feel bad buddy, i still don't completely get that either and i used is with out knowing." said Jason.

or that Percy was the son of a barnacle-encrusted god from five thousand years ago
"hey, I am NOT barnacle-encrusted!!!!!" said Poseidon. "you aren't that young either" said Hermes "I'll get you, you son of a..." started Poseidon. "now now now, watch your language Poseidon, there are little ones around." "were not that little!!!!!" said Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Jason, Clarisse, Connor, Travis, Thalia, and Rachel.

But he did believe it. Even though his memory was erased, he knew he was a demigod the same way he knew his name was Percy Jackson. From his very first conversation with Lupa the wolf, he’d accepted that this crazy messed-up world of gods and monsters was his reality. Which pretty much sucked.
"yeah, get used to it. it's no gonna go away any time soon" said Connor.

How about we call it a draw? he said
"OMG, that's funny Percy." said Leo.

“I can’t kill you. You can’t kill me. If you’re Medusa’s sisters —like the Medusa who turned people to stone —shouldn’t I be petrified by now?”
Athena and Annabeth both take an exasperated sigh.

“Heroes!” Euryale said with disgust. “They always bring that up, just like our mother! ‘Why can’t you turn people to stone? Your sister can turn people to stone.’ Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you, boy! That was Medusa’s curse alone. She was the most hideous one in the family. She got all the luck!”
" wouldn't consider it luck.." said Connor.

Stheno looked hurt. “Mother said I was the most hideous.”
"Wow, just wow." said Aphrodite

“Quiet!” Euryale snapped. “As for you, Percy Jackson, it’s
true you bear the mark of Achilles. That makes you a little
tougher to kill. But don’t worry. We’ll find a way.”
"uhhhhhh, i may be confused, but wasn't the mark of Achilles that made it impossible to kill?" said Connor "Yeah, but there is always 1 spot that is vulnerable because that is where you stay connected to the real world. and to answer your next question, no the spot is NOT always the heel." "ok, so where is his 'spot'?" asked Connor. "the hell if you think i'm gonna tell you!!!!" said Annabeth.

“The mark of what?” “Achilles,” Stheno said cheerfully. “Oh, he was gorgeous! Dipped in the River Styx as a child, you know, so he was invulnerable except for a tiny spot on his ankle. That’s what happened to you, dear. Someone must’ve dumped you in the Styx and made your skin like iron. But not to worry. Heroes like you always have a weak spot. We just have to find it, and then we can kill you. Won’t that be lovely? Have a Cheese ’n’ Wiener!”
"OMG whats with the dam Cheese 'n' Wieners!!!!!!" said Leo

Percy tried to think. He didn’t remember any dip in the
Styx. Then again, he didn’t remember much of anything. His
skin didn’t feel like iron, but it would explain how he’d held
out so long against the gorgons.
"uhhhh, duh!" said Travis

Maybe if he just fell down the mountain . . . would he survive?
He didn’t want to risk it —not without something to slow
the fall, or a sled, or . . .
"oh no he's stopping to think. hope he remembers to start again!" said Connor, snickering. Travis starts snickering along with him. "What?!?" asked Annabeth, severely confused. that just made Connor and Travis laugh even harder and caused Leo to join in with the laughing fest.

He looked at Stheno’s large silver platter of free samples.
Hmm . . .
"good he started again" said Travis.

“Reconsidering?” Stheno asked. “Very wise, dear. I added
some gorgon’s blood to these, so your death will be quick and
painless.”
"EEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"­; said Connor, Travis, and Leo at the same time. "that statement is incorrect." said Annabeth, "the gorgon's blood could actually cure all his injuries, because half of the gorgon's blood cures everything and half kills. it could be ether one." "actullay your wrong daughter dear." said Athena," the gorgon would know which side had the killing and which side had the curing." "oh" said Annabeth, blushing deeply.

*sorry i'd do more but i have to go 2 my school's play and support my friends who are in it. hope you like it though.*

over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
good chappie!
Cool! someone continue soon!!
Post more!! I luv it!!:)
over a year ago fusshi123 said…
smile
can someone please tell me how to bold and underline and stuff like that? ^^
over a year ago chocolate10 said…
This is bold [ b ] then when you're done with your sentence [ / b ] that's bold do it without the spaces.
Underline is the same thing only with a u.
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
great work, guys.
it's great.
keep it up.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
Argh sorry for not posting but I have to keep up on my two other forums...anyway I may be able to post this week like Tuesday
over a year ago goatlypowers said…
Cool please do
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
AWSOME
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
I am posting next!
Percy’s throat constricted. “You added blood to the Cheese ‘n Weiners?”
“Eww!” chorused Piper, Annabeth and everyone else except Mars, who licked his lips hungrily.
Just a little,” Stheno smiled. “A tiny nick on my arm, but you’re so sweet to be concerned.”
“Annabeth,” grinned Nico. “I think you have competition!” Annabeth cursed him in math-speak.
Blood from our right side can cure anything, you know, but blood from our left side is deadly-“
“You dimwit!” Euryale screeched. “You’re not supposed to tell him that! He won’t eat the wieners if you tell him they’re poisoned!”

“Haha,” laughed Annabeth, and then she turned to Athena. “Look at this wannabe nerd, mom! She is such a bad explainer!”
“Is explainer even a word?” asked Athena curiously.
Hermes cleared his throat, because everyone knew that even when the two talked about simple stuff, they would find a way to incorporate physics and science.
Stheno looked stunned. “He won’t? But I said it would be quick and painless!
“Not a bad deal,” nodded Nico thoughtfully. Hades agreed.
“Never mind!” Euryale’s fingernails grew into claws. “We’ll kill him the hard way- just keep slashing until we find the weak spot. Once we defeat Percy Jackson, we’ll be more famous then Medusa! Our patron will reward us greatly!”
No one made any sarcastic remarks for that sentence- they were all fearing for Percy.
“Will he die?” chattered Annabeth.
“Not likely,” muttered Thalia. Athena glared at her.
“How do you know that, Air-for-brains?”
Thalia smirked.
“Well, seeing as there are about five-hundred more pages, I would suppose that he lives,”
Athena and Annabeth both chorused,
“Why didn’t we think of that………….”
Percy gripped his sword. He’d have to time his move perfectly- a few seconds of confusion, grab the platter with his left hand…..
“And eat the poisoned crackers!” finished Connor.
Keep them talking, he thought.
“Well, Percy will keep the girls talking,” nodded Thalia. Annabeth cleared her throat super loud, which earned her the now cursed pack of Halls.
PLEASE POST THE REST!!!!
"which earned her the now cursed pack of Halls" I LOVE that!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago mynameis67 said…
hmmm
[/B]BOLD ?????????????????[/B]
Testing bold..... [b] I love Percy Jackson [b/]
Testing again...... [b]I love Percy Jackson[b/]
ok what am i doing wrong?
Well, you are putting the (/) after the B.
It needs to be before the B.

e.g [/b]
And, btw, I think you should change the sentance you are testing......Annabeth would not be very happy if she read it.....lol ;)
6 i agree, she did tend to be jealous wasn't she
^same!
over a year ago thunderwolf234 said…
laugh
wow congrats guys it only took you about a month and a half but your almost done...with one chapter (laughs)
wink
^Yes, we are proud of ourselves too.
Post pronto!
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
laugh
This forum is so good. I can't wait to see Annabeth's reaction when Percy comes. I bet he faints. Lol
postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpo­stp­ost postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpo­stp­ost postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpo­stp­ost postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpo­stp­ost postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpo­stp­ost postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpo­stp­ost
Someone else post the rest please!?
Im so proud...we're almost done with this chapter!!!!
smirk
^ yup and it only took us a month to get almost through with the first chapter!!!
^lol
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
guys, guys (and girls) im only interested in this forum even though all the other forums have reached shp 7 because the gods also get to listen to the book so pick up the pace plz!

some helpfull tips would be if u include bathroom breaks, nighttimes and dry ice (the last one is purely a request for personal resons)
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
post soon
over a year ago DASDV said…
"Before you slash me to bits," he said, "who's this patron you mentioned?"
"Ugly old people who sell food hmmm... I know! They are part of a community of REALLY OLD GIRL SCOUTS!" said Leo
"Leo for the last time girl scouts sell cookies not free samples!" said Jason
"Which makes them EVIL. If they should be selling anything it should be pizza. Then there will become a war of love, life, death, and tragedy between girl scouts and pizza guys." said Leo
"NO WAY. I will not allow any girl scouts in the underworld NO AT ALL!" said Hades.
Euryale sneered. "The goddess Gaea of course! The one who brought us back from oblivion! You wont live long enough to meet her, but your friends below will soon face her wrath. Even now her armies are marching south-"
"Wait marching south? Aren't they suppose to fly south?" asked Connor
"That's BIRDS! Armies don't fly" said Athena
"Oh yeah? what about the air force?" Travis said
"Greeks don't have air forces!" said Annabeth
"Well that's racist I mean why can chickens cross the road when we can't fly?" asked Connor
"I give up" said Athena
"YEAH! Pwned the goddess of wisdom!" said Connor
"PWNED IS NOT A WORD!" Athena said.
"Then why did you say it?" asked Travis.
"Hopeless fools." said Annabeth
"At the feast of Fortune, she'll awaken, and the demigods will be cut down like-like-"
"Like our low prices at the Bargain Mart!" Stheno suggested.

"Oh I'm so scared what will it be 50% off or 70%? Oh and what will they do to our taxes?" said Piper.
"Gah!" Euryale stormed toward her sister. Percy took the opening. He grabbed Stheno's platter, scattering poisoned Cheese 'n' Wieners, ans slashed Riptide across Euryale's waist, cutting her in half.
"NO the horror! Why? Why did they have to die? Why did the Wieners have to die?" wailed Connor
"Hahahahhahha! GO PERCY teach those wieners whose the boss! Teach them that pizzas are still #1" said Leo
"Ha take that Euryale you got cut 50% off. That'll teach those girl scouts that demigods will always be full priced." said Travis
"SHUT UP!" shouted Thalia
He raised the platter, and Stheno found herself facing her own greasy reflection.
"Medusa!" she screamed.
Her sister Euryale crumbled to dust, but she was already starting to reform, like a snowman un-melting.

"Yo Euryale, I'm really not happy for you... I'll let you finish but Frosty is one of the best snowmen of all time. One of the best snowmen of all time!" said Leo
"Leo." said Hephaestus.
"Yes daddy?" he said in a mocking tone
"You will NEVER be like Kayne west EVER!"
"Stheno, you fool!" she gurgled as her half-made face rose from the mound of dust . "That's just your own reflection! Get Him!"
Percy slammed the metal tray on top of Stheno's head, and she passed out cold.
He put the platter behind his butt, said a silent prayer to whatever Roman god oversaw stupid sledding tricks-

Everyone turned to Apollo at this statement.
"What?" said Apollo
"Did you answer my son's prayer?" said Poseidon.
"Hey I'm not the one over looking those tricks, and jumped off the side of the hill." he said
"Ummm... It had the word stupid in it so it's already obvious it's you." said Artemis
"Fine. You'll find out int he next chapter." Apollo said.
"Wait I'm calling bathroom break!" said Nico
"NO!" said Poseidon
"Why not?" said Nico
"I want to know what happens next!"
"But you can't stop me." said Nico
"I can too since my son is Supreme Lord of the Bathroom." said Poseidon.
Leo fell on the floor at this statement so did Piper and Jason. Everyone else just stared at them.
"Wait are you serious?" asked Jason
"Yep I was there on Percy's "corronation" and by corronation I mean when he used the camps plumbing against us." said Annabeth
"Well," Nico said. "Eat dry ice!" said Nico as he threw dry ice to the floor and ran to the bathroom.
^ lol "Eat dry ice!" and YAY we finally finished the first chapter and it only took us a month!!!!!!
BTW I WILL POST THE NEXT ONE
ok Cant WAIT!!!!!!!
tongue
I'm laughing so hard right now! That was hilarious. Post soon.
angry
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RRR­RER­RRR­RRA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­PPP­P!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! MY COMPUTER DECIDED TO SPAZ ON ME AND I LOST EVERYTHING I WROTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no!! Post soon!
mischievous
the next one will be up soon so until then......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..
i dont know what you should do
You could do the third chapter and someone elso can do the second?!
^k that's fine with me, who wants to post next?
big smile
Idc but someone please post soon! I love the caps lock, read anakaulusmus' forums for the inside joke. Lol!
big smile
Could I start off the next on?
^sure i will work on the third chapter
"My turn." said Jason. And he started reading.
The thing about plumeting down a hill 50 miles an houron a snack platter-if you realize it's a bad idea when your halfway down it's too late.
Percy narrowly missed a tree, glanceed of a boulder, and spun a three-sixty as he shot toward the highway.

"That's even better than Disneyland!" said Apollo
"NO WAY! Disneyland has it's a small world after all." said Nico
"WAIT you like that ride! The world is ending." said Thalia
"You are a dead to me." said Hades
"Ummm... What difference would that make? You'd still be able to see me?" said Nico
The stupid snack tray did not have power steering
"Well your snack tray doesn't." said Hephaestus.
"What would you do with a snack tray with power steering?" asked Leo
"Give it to monkeys DUH!" he replied.
He heard the gorgons screaming and caught a glimpse of Euryal's coral-snake hair at the top of the hill, but he didn't have time to worry about that. The roof of the apartment building loomed below him like the prow of a battleship. Head on collision ten, nine, eight...
"Seven six nine four divided by pizza multiplied by monkeys plus pizza is..." said Hermes
"positive ten million nine hundred eighty seven six hundred ninety four over pizza square monkey." said Athena.
"Now are you sure your the goddess of wisdom?" asked Zeus
"YES why?" she replied
"Oh nothing just asking." said Zeus
He managed to swivel sideways to avoid breaking his legs on impact. The platter swiveled across the roof and sailed through the air
Percy, Jason, and a snack platter can fly why can't I?" asked Travis
"Because they all have brains made of seaweed or not." said Annabeth.
As he fell towards the highway a horrible scenario flashed through his mind: his body smashing against an SUV's windshield some annoyed person trying to push him off with the wipers. Stupid 16 yearold kid falling from the sky! I'm late.
"Awww the poor SUV. I hope Percy doesn't fall on it, it could be a transformer." said Apollo
"TRANFORMERS!" sang Aphrodity
"MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!" sang Ares
"Hey! Your not allowed to karaoke with my wie!" said Hephaestus.
"But Esperanza's dead." said Ares
"I wasn't married to her!" said Hephaestus
"Well you weren't married to Aphrodity either." he said
"Oh good point." he said
At that dialogue Leo started crying.

^um, why is leo crying?
Maybe because he misses his mom and was crying because they mentioned her???
6I get that part but why make him cry? why not just make him just sad?
over a year ago myth-freak214 said…
its ok leo. dont cry. because if you cry ill cry.
over a year ago TheIceDemigod said…
My name is Leo to. I'm crying are u?

^hah it rhimes!
Awesome someone post. I would. But I'm a horrible writer
over a year ago greekgodess101 said…
angelic
ur amazing.nsimply amazing.
It's okay give it a try I bet you will do really good heroes of Olympus
Amazing. Keep posting. I would contribute but don't own book sooooooo...
[b] add the stuff here like "I will put monkey brains in your lunch if you don't post! Wahahahahah!" then put [/] but put a b after the slash.
[ b ] word or sentence or pargraph [ / b ] but you know, with out the spaces between the things example again:

works with italicise and underline too except you put the i or u instead of a b
Can i continue?? If so should i make it short or longish??
Ok here is my take...

He glanced east. Just as he'd figured, a hundred yards uphill the highway cut through the base of the cliff.
Two tunnel entrances, one for each direction of traffic, stared down at him like eye sockets of a gaint skull.

"Anyone else think that sounds creepy?" Rachel whispers. Everyone agrees, but Hades and his son. Nico stated "We've since creepier"

In the middle, where the nose would have been, a cement wall jutted from the hillside, with a metal
door like the entrance to a bunker.

"OOh, we have a bunker too!!"Leo proclaims cheerfully. "But we don't have a metal door" Conner says somewhat sadly.Apollo coughed; earning him the Halls bag. "Im the god of medicine, I dont need the coughdrops" Apollo mutters under his breath.

It may have been a maintenance tunnel. Thats probably what mortals thought, if they noticed the door at all. But they couldn't see through the mist.

"Some can see through the mist, like me" Rachel uttered."That ,might be true, but he doesnt remember" Athena declared smartly."whatever" rachel says.

Percy knew the door was more than that

"Of course it is" Grover grumbled spooking everyone since they had forgotten he was there.

Two kids in armor flanked the entrance. They wore a bizarre mix of plumed Roman helmets, breastplates, scabbards, blue jeans, purple shirts, and white athletic shoes.

"Duh, its just the average demigod wear" clarisse snarles making Nico shocked that clarisse could speak the language of sarcastic; When he spoke this out loud....Well lets just say he sports a few fashionable bruises.

The guard on the right looked like a girl, though it was hard to tell for sure with all the armor. The one on the left was a stocky guy with a bow and quiver on his back.

"A child of Apollo maybe?" Hermes questioned. "I dont know, I need details of him first." Apollo said.

~can someone continue, i cant i have to go~

@heroesofolympus you have to put the [ b ] first then the paragraph, then the [ / b ] to end it, and btw i will finish that part and BTW AGAIN NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!
laugh
post soon! XD

good job who is next
sad
SWEET!!! this is my favorite part!!!

both kids held long wooden staffs with iron spear tips, like old-fashioned harpoons.

"Harpoons? There FREAKING SPEARS!!!" Clarisse yelled "HE should know!!!" "Wait, why would he know?" Leo asked searching peoples faces for an explanation. "Lets just say Percy and Clarisse got into in ah, "dissagreement" about something." Nico said putting air quotes around the word. "Do we want to know?" Piper asked Annaeth. "Nope"

Percy's internal radar was pinging like crazy.

"ping,ping,ping" Connor said mockingly which earned him a slap upside his head by Thalia.

After so many horrible days, he'd finally reach his goal. His instincts told him that if he could make it inside that door, he might find safety for the first time since the wolves had sent him south. So why did he feel such dread?

"Because he doesn't belong there" Annabeth said darkly. "Yes, Perseus Jackson does not belong to a camp with demigods train to survive" Travis said sracasticly. But the death glare he got from Annabeth would have stopped a drakon in its tracks. Artemis waved for her to go on.

Farther up the hill, the gorgons were scrambling up the roof of the apartment complex. Three minutes away-

"More like less" Athena stated smartly.

-maybe less

"I guess hes not as stupid as he seems" Athena said. Annabeth coughed which made Apollo throw the Halls at her.

i know its not very long i got caught up in some stuff and now i am GROUNDED so no posts this weekend sorry
over a year ago Unimportance said…
good job pugluv98 with you're peice of chapter! This is cool! i would like to try so her is my attempt.
----------------------------

“No he’s not as stupid as he seems! Besides all his stupid questions, he actually knows a lot and notices details that we often miss!” Annabeth said after catching the Halls pack, blushing a little at the last part of her comment.

“Annyy wayy…” piper spoke awkwardly sensing Annabeth needed a break and taking the book from her.

Part of him wanted to run to the door in the hill.

“What? So those guarding it and the gorgons can attack him?” asked Thalia, as Nico lightly smacked her in the back of the head, earning him glares from both Zeus and Thalia. He quickly with drew his hand.

He would have to cross the median of the highway, but then it would be a short sprint. He could make it before the gorgons reached him.

“Does he really believe that?”
“Well, he needs to believe that there is at least some possibility of escape for him to continue!” snapped Annabeth.

Part of him wanted to head west to the ocean.

“That wont work in this situation”

That’s where he’d be safest. That’s where his power would be greatest.

“That’s very true”, Poseidon said sadly, “but he wouldn’t get there in time”

Those roman guards at the door made him uneasy. Something inside him said: this isn’t my territory. This is dangerous.

“Nooo, really?” Ares snickered. Piper sighed and continued reading.

”you’re right, of course,” said a voice next to him. Percy jumped. At first he thought Beano had managed to sneak up on him again,

At this every one sat forward in anticipation.

but the old lady sitting in the bushes was even more repulsive than a gorgon. She looked like a hippie who’d been kicked to the side of the road maybe forty years ago, where she’d been collecting trash and rags ever since.

Every body laughed at the comment but where nevus as to whom the old hag was. Hera just huffed. It seemed her cover had worked, but she really didn’t want to have to use it in the first place.

She wore a dress made of tie-dyed cloth, ripped-up quilts, and plastic grocery bags. Her frizzy mop of hair was gray-brown, like root-bear foam, tied back with a peace-sign headband. Warts and moles covered her face. When she smiled, she showed exactly three teeth.

Aphrodite squealed at the thought, “that’s revolting!” all the others nodded, but Hera just rolled her eyes.

“It isn’t a maintenance tunnel,” she confided. “It’s the entrance to camp.”
A jolt went up Percy’s spine. Camp. Yes, that’s where he was from. A camp. Maybe this was home. Maybe Annabeth was close by.

Annabeth looked down sadly while both Piper and Aphrodite said in complete unison “how cute!” then realizing what just happened Piper exclaimed “No! I’m turning into Aphrodite!” and all but said goddess, burst out laughing
“And just what is wrong with that?” huffed Aphrodite.
To witch Piper quickly replied, “nothing!” and continued reading.

But something felt wrong.

a demigod somewhere in the back could be herd singing:

“...How can we fall a sleep at night
When something’s clearly wrong
When we could feed a starving world
With what we through away
But all we serve are empty words
That always taste the same...”

Zeus caughed to get the girls attention, earning him back the cursed pack of halls, until one of her friends pulled the earplugs out of her ears. “Hello? How can you listen to music when we’re reading a book that might help us find Jackson!?”

“What? Oh sorry, I just walked in to help with the boat, listening to my ipod, and found all of you sitting there! So what’s happened?”

“Oh nothing.” The friend replied sarcastically “So what song are you listening to?”

“One of my favorite songs “when we stand together” by Nickelback.”

“Good job daughter!” announced Apollo startling the two bickering friends and making the others laugh. “But could we continue with the story please?

“Good idea.” And piper continued to read.
-------------
how was that?
sad
Amazing. Thats how! Post soon! I would post myself but idont have the book.
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
AWESOMENESS!
Cool post soon...i barely found time and space to read this!
Yes! Great job everyone who posted :)
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
u guys are doing awesome!
over a year ago parras2 said…
smile
thank u guys for posting
over a year ago PerciusJackson said…
mischievous
hi im new to fanpop and awesome story
Who's gonna POST?!?
over a year ago Pandia said…
wink
Im new too. Someone post soon!
over a year ago jasonxpiper143 said…
can i write
testing bold ... hfuhuh
k this is my first one....

The gorgons were still on the roof of the apartement building. Then Stheno shrieked in delight and pointed to percy.

"wow.." said piper, interupting herself (cause she was reading)
then there was an awkward moment of silence.
"Carry on" said Hermes.

The old hippie lady-

"HAHA OLD HIPPIE LADY!!!" suprisingly Zeus was the one to make that remark.
Everyone was laughing, probably because they were scared what Zeus would do if they didn't.
"I dont find it funny" said Hera.
"Of course you don't" said Annabeth.
"HEY!watch your mouth you over-achieving little b-"
Piper interupted Hera by continuing with the story.

The old hippie lady raised her eyebrows. "Not much time to decide, child, you need to make your choice now". "Who are you"Percy asked.

"Yes who is this disgusting, filthy, toothless creature that-"
"Ahem" Hera interupted Aphrodite."Continue" Hera signalled the go on gesture with her hand.

k i know its short but i dont think its good so im just gonna stop there sorry..
Oh it is great don't worry jasonxpipper143 and by the way every one this is so cool how every one is trying to write one many I will write one in my spare time you have all inspired me to try again. ( I'm not next but many soon I'll tell u when)
over a year ago HADES3_ said…
big smile
WHO ARE YOU PERCY ASKED THOUGH HE WASN'T SURE HE WANTED TO KNOW

well duh so gross. aphordite please shut you'r lip stick staind mouth.
hmph said aphrodite

THE LAST THING HE NEEDED WAS ANOTHER HARMLESS MORTAL WHO TURNED OUT TO BE A MONSTER OH YOU CAN CALL ME JUNE.

june why does that sound fameilar said annabeth.
cause it's a month duh said connor

THE OLD LADY'S EYES SPARKLED AS IF SHE MADE A EXCELLENT JOKE.

hahaha yeah riiiiiiight great joke *cough* lame*cough* *cough* said hermes
this time annabeth threw him the halls

IT IS JUNE ISNT IT THEY NAMED THE MONTH AFTER ME

(gasp) said annabeth. she turned to hera it was you
all she did was smile that scary smile

Okay...LOOK I SHOULD GO.

yes get away from the goddes said annabeth her voice drepping with sarcasticness. then a green light flashes and the next thing she see's is percy. hi he says watcha doing next thing that happens is annabeth faint's. percy were the heck have you been said nico.
around said percy. anyway can we wake up annabeth please and watch doing anyway reading a book about you. says athena. cool ok annabeth wake up. uhh 5 more minutes. no. wake up fine. her eyes widen when she sees percy she tacles him then salps him the hugs him then yells at him were the hades have you been you've been gone 8 months percy 8. at camp jupiter percy say now lets get back to the book says percy. her response is kissing him. okay back to the book.

sorry thats all the time i have.
p.s what do you think

ITS GREAT but now whos going to post??
laugh
that was surprisingly hilarious
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
zzz
I'd probably like it if it was readable. You'd be amazed the wonders propper grammar,punctuation do.
im only 7 and a half
surprise
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! YOUR SEVEN!!!
HOLY FRIKIN CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM JUST BARELY ELIGBLE FOR THIS!!!! But i dont care, cuz my birthday is AUGUST 18!!!!!!!!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
laugh
Okay so I would like you guys to forget about Percy coming back sorry but I don't think Percy should be there right now at least not yet.....really SORRY

“Okay…Look, I should go. Two gorgons are coming. I don’t want them to hurt you.”
"So sweet!" Aphrodite squealed
June clasped her hands over her heart. “How sweet!
"ew!!! I'm like June!!!" Aphrodite groaned
"Excuse me?" Hera said.
"What?" Aphrodite said stupidly, she must have not realized who June was.
But that’s part of your choice!”
“My choice…” Percy glanced nervously toward the hill.

"I thought Percy was brave!" Connor snorted only to get slapped by three girls and two Gods.

The gorgons had taken off their green vests. Wings sprouted from their backs—smal bat wings, which glinted like brass. Since when did they have wings? Maybe they were ornamental. Maybe they were too smal to get a gorgon into the air. Then the two sisters leaped off the apartment building and soared toward him.
"DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!" Leo roared, while Hermes and the Stolls laughed.
Great. Just great.

"Percy...that is supposed to be bad not great." Travis said.
"Honestly! You've been dating Annanerd for like a bajillion years you should know that by now!"Connor said
"What!" Annabeth said.
"Don't worry I'll do it!" Piper said.She put the book down then dragged Connor and Travis out of the buildings. They heard a scream and the two boys and Piper entered. The boys were in their underwear and socks.

“Yes, a choice,” June said, as if she were in no hurry.
“You could leave me here at the mercy of the gorgons and go to the ocean. You’d make it there safely, I guarantee. The gorgons wil be quite happy to attack me and let you go. In the sea, no monster would bother you. You could begin a new life, live to a ripe old age, and escape a great deal of pain and misery that is in your future.”

Everyone sucked in their breaths Annabeth looked in pain like the time Percy had been offered to be a God.
Percy was pretty sure he wasn’t going to like the second option. “Or?”
“Or you could do a good deed for an old lady,” she said. “Carry me to the camp with you.”

The Stolls didn't say anything. What did Percy choose? They all thought.

“Carry you?” Percy hoped she was kidding. Then June hiked up her skirts and showed him her swolen purple feet.
Leo puked making APhrodite squeal and disappear and Piper say, "Cool! I mean..."

“I can’t get there by myself,” she said. “Carry me to camp—across the highway, through the tunnel, across the river.”
"That's a long walk." Leo said shuddering.
"Seriously?"Jason said.
"What?"

Percy didn’t know what river she meant, but it didn’t sound easy. June looked pretty heavy. The gorgons were only fifty yards away now—leisurely gliding toward him as if they knew the hunt was almost over. Percy looked at the old lady. “And I’d carry you to this camp because—?”

"Exactly! Why carry rotten Hera she's a Goddess!" Annabeth said
"Don't test me girl!" Hera growled.
"What are you going to do? Take my boyfriend away? Because you already DID"
Even Hera couldn't reply since Poseidon was glaring too.

“Because it’s a kindness!” she said. “And if you don’t, the gods wil die, the world we know wil perish, and everyone from your old life will be destroyed. Of course, you wouldn’t remember them, so I suppose it won’t matter.
You’d be safe at the bottom of the sea.…”
Percy swalowed. The gorgons shrieked with laughter as they soared in for the kil .
“If I go to the camp,” he said, “will I get my memory back?”
“Eventual y,” June said. “But be warned, you wil sacrifice much! You’l lose the mark of Achil es. You’l feel pain, misery, and loss beyond anything you’ve ever known.
But you might have a chance to save your old friends and family, to reclaim your old life.”

Okay I'm done hope you enjoyed
over a year ago Aponimisae said…
wink
Oo! Nice! First to comment! Yeah! I did enjoy it. I agree about Percy not being there... Yet...
Jk, heroesofOlympus's comment wasn't there when I saw it. Posted JUST before mine. :sigh: oh we'll. First worst, second best, right?
over a year ago someone3724 said…
^^^youre annoying
hahahaha no just jokeing im really 12
^you could have at least put quotation marks, especially if your 12
yeah.
over a year ago Piper_ofArtemis said…
crying
Dude... this is crazy,and yet... i like it... Well i guess that makes sense since all of my family and friends say im insane... in the best possible way of course... LOL I would so help with posting but i let a friend borrow my book and she is a REALLY slow reader... I miss having my Percy fix every evening... The crying face is for that reason alone. I LOVE this!!
~Piper~
surprise
*gasp* HADES your 7 *pause* you better not be joking cause you made it sound for real
angry
dude not funny i just read your other comment
sick
plz post. i know but u try to use proper grammer when you have the flu and u cant see outur left eye........:|
meh
big smile
please post
Post soon whoever's posting.
yes i agree
meh
i second that agreementin other words we all agree someone should post
I'll post but you have to wait a few minutes!!
laugh
OK i'll post but its late so it might not be great!

The gorgons were circling right overhead. read piper(is piper reading?)
They were probably studying the old woman, trying to figure out who the new player was before they struck.

"Yeah, video games RULE" Travis exclaimed, indeed playing a video game he 'borrowed'

"What about those guards at the door?" June smiled.
"Oh, they'll let you in, dear. You can trust those two. So, what do you say? Will you help a defenseless old woman?" Percy doubted June was defenseless

"Of course shes not defenseless" Annabeth, Athena and surprisely Artemis huffed.
Seeing the looks of confusion Jason snatched the book and read,

"At worst, this was a trap. At best, it was some kind of test.
Percy hated tests.

All they males agreed full heartedly there.

Since he'd lost his memory, his whole life
was one big fill-in-the-blank. He was____, from______. He
felt like______, and if the monsters caught him, he'd be______.

"Well he is...."Leo started only to get cut off by jason reading over him.

Then he thought about Annabeth, the only part of his old life he was sure about.
He had to find her.

"AWWW"Aphrodite and piper swooned. "Darn, i did it again"Piper mumbled lowly so barely anyone can hear her.

"I'll carry you." He scooped up the old woman.
She was lighter than he expected. Percy triend to ignore her sour breath and her
calloused hands clinging to his neck.

"Gross" the love goddess stated.

He made it across the first lane of traffic.
A driver honked. Another yelled something that was lost in the wind. Most just swerved and looked irritated, as if tey had to deal with a lot of ratty teenagers carryinng
old hippie women across the freeway here in Berkeley.

When everyone looked at Jason, he shrugged and said slowly "I dont think so......"

A shadow fell over him. Stheno called down gleefully, "Clever boy! Found a goddess to carry, did you?" A goddess?

"What goddess" The stolls, Leo, and Aphrodite wondered, Jason continued

June cackled with delight, muttering, "Whoops!" as a car almost killed them.

"Grrrr, dont kill him Hera!"Annabeth shouted. "Wait, thats Hera?" said the ones who didnt know; besides Aphrodite who turned to Hera and sweetly asked "Want my help getting a makeover?"

SO SORRY but i have to go can someone else continue???
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
great chapter can some else finish
mischievous
LOL "Want my help getting a makeover?" I love Aphrodite. Wait, can u love the goddess of love??? LOL
Some one post soon! =)
~Piper~
heart
That was awesome mythicliver. Dint worry. We'll find someone to contiue. WONT WE GUYS???
'Kay Thanks!!
Your welcome.
crying
I would so do the next one but my friend has yet to finish my book... She's already had it for 3 weeks and 3/4 of a day. Yes, i am counting. I need my Percy fix... =_(
Post soon who ever can!
~Piper~
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
I JUST STARTED READING AND THIS IS SOOO GOOD! ITS HILARIOUS!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
big smile
haha good job

just wanted to clear something...A LOT OF PEOPLE POST (like me) so don't say 'Post' randomly when no one is posting this is one of those forums where everyone posts in case no one knew
yeah, ive also been busy with two of my own forums but im fine posting on here once in a while
over a year ago Child_of_Hermes said…
angry
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! I ACCIDENTLT HIT THE WRONG BUTTON, AND IT WENT BACK A PAGE AND LOST EVERYTHING I TYPED, AND I HAD A PAGE FULL!!! I WILL HAVE THE NEXT FREAKING PART UP IN TWO HOURS
over a year ago ninjagirl77 said…
sad
^ that really stinks :(
sad
Im sorry that your chapter was deleted please post when u can
over a year ago Child_of_Hermes said…
smile
Somewhere off to his left, Euryale screamed, "Get them! Two prizes are better than one!"

"So true" Connor and Travis said in mock harmony

Percy bolted across the remaining lanes. Somehow he made it to the median alive.

"See, I wan't just gonna let him die" Hera huffed.

He saw the gorgons swooping down, cars swerving as the monsters passed overhead. He wondered what the mortals saw through the Mist-giant pelicans?

"Giant...pelicans!" Connor laughed "What an idiot!" That earned him a kick in a sensitive spot by Annabeth. "Jeez Athena, tell your daughter to watch where she kicks" Travis said while Connor got up and groaned leaning his forehead against the ping pong table.

Off-course hang gliders? The wolf Lupa told him that mortal minds could believe just about anything-except the truth.

"Except for me!" Rachel chimed in

Percy ran for the door in the hillside. June got heavier with every step.

"Hey, I thought people lost weight when they walked-not gain!" Travis laughed and Piper gave him her shut-up-before-I-kill-you look.

Percy's heart pounded. His ribs ached. One of the guards yelled. The guy with the bow nocked an arrow. Percy shouted-

Jason was interrupted by Leo who shouted "wait! I have to go to the bathroom."
5 minutes later when Leo came back he discovered both of the Stolls on the floor moaning in pain with Thalia and Annabeth standing over them and the whole room soaked with water. "Do I want to know" he asked looking at the gods faces for an explanation.

"Nope" Poseidon answered.

"Wait!" But the boy wasn't aiming at him. The arrow flew over Percy's head. A gorgon wailed in pain. The second guard readied her spear-

"TOLD you it was a spear!" Clarisse gloated.

"Clarisse, shut up" Nico said. Clarisse shot out of her chair but was pulled back down by Piper.

gesturing frantically at Percy to hurry. Fifty feet fromt he door. Thirty feet. "Gotcha!" shrieked Euryale. Percy turned as an arrow thudded into her forehead. Euryale tumbled into the fast lane. A truck slammed into her and carried her back a hundred yards.

"Ouch" Leo muttered.

but she just climbed over the cab, pulled the arrow put of her head, and launched back into the air.

"Monsters just don't die like they used to, eh?" Apollo asked grinning at everyine trying to get a laugh out. Shockingly enough though, he didn't.

Percy reached the door. "Thanks," he told the guards. "Good shot."

"Of course it's a good shot, since it didn't kill him" Thalia muttered. "All right, who wants to read next? All this starting and stopping is giving me a headache." Jason complained rubbing his temples. "I'll read" Thalia said reaching for the book.

"That should've killed her!" the archer protested. "Welcome to my world," Percy muttered.

"Yes, Percy's world is full of snake hair ladies offering him samples of food before they kill him and won't stay dead." Nico said sarcastically with his boots on the table leaning back. Annabeth kicked one of the two legs leamimg back causing the him to hit his head on the floor. He glared at her "What was that for?" he complained. Annabeth shrugged "You were annoying me" she stated simply.

ugh, my moms making me get off, hope theres going to be another part tomorrow!!!
mischievous
cool chappie it was really good! and i can relate to the mom making you get off.
I loved this!!!!!!! Post soon whoevers posting!
laugh
LOL that was FUNNY!
~Piper~
P.S. my friend still has my book... *sniffle, sniffle*
laugh
lol.
that's funny.
well, got to log off soon. it's almost time for the next class.
*sigh*

post soon, please.
big smile
Oh poor you, icrs50. I'm homeschooled. Ha ha!
sad
^lucky, i wont have computers till nest semester, and all the websites are carefully watched
mischievous
Im homeschooled 2 swimmergirl7! But my mom makes me do at the very least 4-6 hours of school every day. Its less this week since we're going to see my grandparents for Thanksgiving half of next week so i can slack a bit. My mom made me do SO much piano today i thought i was gunna die! Not really but y'all no what i mean. LOL
~Piper~
P.S. that was really funny!! =)
Edit- EEPP i started a new page!! This is a first for me!! =)
laugh
hey, i know somebody who is homeschooled. she's one of my best friends. i wish i could have been homeschooled back at the worst school in the world.

ah, well. please post soon, somebody. please?
Piper_Artemis I play piano too! My dad teaches me but I do soooooooooooo many different outside activities. I need to do so much school yesterday!
THIS IS BOTH AWESOME AND HILARIOUS! sorry im not much of a writer so i'll comment but yet again it's awesome--post soon!!!
ha im back on. after more than a week. maybe ill post but idk.
Will you? I need something good to read.
opening my book will have it soonish
hey guys my first time. posting. the son. anyhow, here it is.

"Frank" the girl said. "those are the gorgons!"

"no, ya think? maybe they are the girl scouts that Leo hates." Annabeth said sarcastically.
"HEY!" yelled Leo, but before he could get to annabeth Thalia continued reading.

"Gorgons?" The archers voice sqeaked. It was wass hard to tell much about him under the helmet, but he looked like a wrestler, maybe 14 or 15.

"Which totally befits his nature," snickered hermes, earning a slap upside the head by athena and a cough by thalia, which earned her the halls, before she kept reading.

"will the door hold them?'

"considering that percy is involved, probably not." analyzed annabeth. "typical percy scene, though at least he still has his achilles curse." nico said. "at least they dont know where it is," stated athena, to which annabeth replied, "mother, neither do you, so be quiet please." athena started to say something but thalia kept reading,

In percy arms june cackled, "No, no it wont. onward, percy jackson! Through the tunnel, over the river."

"and through the woods, to camp roman place we go!"connor, travis, nico, and hermes sang.
"be quiet!" yelled annabeth. "whoa slow your role wise girl." leo said, but before annabeth could say anything thalia kept reading.

ahh sorry it had to be short but im on a schedule and i have to get off.

crying
Awww, can someone PLEASE post soon! Someone? Anyone?
over a year ago universalpowa said…
monkey
post post someone, plz?
over a year ago AceJackson said…
worried
Please???Please???Please???Please???
I copy and pasted
yeah guys i would post but i just did. was it good?
laugh
plz post post post post post post
Cool many I will post tuseday cuse I'm on a six hour car ride and will be board
hey guys im back from the airport, lol i will post later when i fet done posting on my other two forums
big smile
that was AWESOME!!!! Post soon!
sad
ugh, sorry guys im got caught in some homework that i forgot to do so i cant post sorry
Thanks percabeth ur the only one who appreciates me.

Yours In Unappreciation,
TheJokingDemigod
laugh
post post someone plz plz plz pwetty plz
:'(
post its awesome :)
over a year ago gumbee said…
Polls read my first fanfiction and commentlink
who wants too post next?
cloudy
i cant i would though... maybe if i sneak it somehow.... idk ill post maybe later- 2 hours from now...if not then dont count on me posting....... anyone wanna volunteer?

*glares at homework on table* "Why cant u just go and disappear like Percy!?"
big smile
now im talking to homework.... and u guys want me to write?

lol :)
you should really stop talking to inanimate objects...................................­...­...­...­...­...
laugh
probably........

*starts talking to dresser* "Shut up! I dont care if my shirt has a blue stain on it!"

lol i dont really do that.... would it be wrong if i started talking to my dog?

:) :) ;)
no, and i bet percy wouldnt care if his shirt had a blue stain on it, lol
laugh
haha rite lol :) tht was soooo funny XD!!!
big smile
okay im gonna srt writing :) XD
laugh
Eventually everyone began to argue. Finally Zues coughed *very loudly* earning him the cursed cough-drops yet again. He looked at them with-sympathy?- before frying them into a pile of ashes. Everyone had stopped arguing when they heard the BOOM! that came with it.
"Those cough-drops won't be bothering anyone anymore, am I right?" Apollo joked. Again, no one laughed.
"Come on!" he complained. "What does it take to get you guys to laugh?" He stepped off his throne to pout (probably), as he did not notice one of the Stolls slip a banana peel under his large foot. WHOOPS! Apollo crashed to the floor doing a cartoon-like flip. The Gods and demi-gods burst out laughing. "I finally got you to laugh!" Apollo exclaimed triumphantly.
In between laughs, Hermes managed to choke, "We weren't laughing at a joke, we were laughing at... how you... HaHAHAH!!" before disolving into another fit of laughter.

sorry guys its just a preview i promise to post a longer one in about an hour- g2g brb and watever else u say.....
smile
Eventually everyone began to argue. Finally Zues coughed *very loudly* earning him the cursed cough-drops yet again. He looked at them with-sympathy?- before frying them into a pile of ashes. Everyone had stopped arguing when they heard the BOOM! that came with it.
"Those cough-drops won't be bothering anyone anymore, am I right?" Apollo joked. Again, no one laughed.
"Come on!" he complained. "What does it take to get you guys to laugh?" He stepped off his throne to pout (probably), as he did not notice one of the Stolls slip a banana peel under his large foot. WHOOPS! Apollo crashed to the floor doing a cartoon-like flip. The Gods and demi-gods burst out laughing. "I finally got you to laugh!" Apollo exclaimed triumphantly.
In between laughs, Hermes managed to choke, "We weren't laughing at a joke, we were laughing at... how you... HaHAHAH!!" before disolving into another fit of laughter.

After everyone calmed down (which took almost forty-five minutes)
the demi-gods and their parents settled down in their seats (or thrones in the god's case) to listen intently again.
Thalia picked up the book and continued where she left off.
*sorry i cant seem to get the bold to work so bear with me*

"Percy Jackson?" The female guard was darker skinned,

"What does that have to do with-" Thalia cut Hermes off.

with curly hair sticking out the sides of her helmet. She looked younger that Frank- maybe thirteen.

"Hmm... I wonder why he cares so much about her age...?" Travis teased, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at Annabeth. She glared at him (as did many of the other gods) and motioned at Thalia for her to keep reading.

*sorry it was short ill continue later*
thats really good but their in the rec room of the big house
laugh
ohh i 4got. thx@!!!! ill remember that... but maybe the gods got lazy and brought their own leetle thrones?
lol :0
mischievous
And you do bold like [b ]words[/b ] without the spaces. so it goes words you can also do underline and italics this way by changing the b to i and u
big smile
[/b]cool![/b]
did it work?

probably not.
if it did, i will celebrate!!!
noo!! it didnt work!!! ugh!
words
yayz!! it worked!!!!!! AWESOMENESS!!!!!
smile
you got it! yay!
laugh

After everyone calmed down (which took almost forty-five minutes)
the demi-gods and their parents settled down in their seats (or thrones in the god's case) to listen intently again.
Thalia picked up the book and continued where she left off.
*sorry i cant seem to get the bold to work so bear with me*
*thx to darkrai6543 for helping me thx u so much!!1*

"Percy Jackson?" The female guard was darker skinned,

"What does that have to do with-" Thalia cut Hermes off.

with curly hair sticking out the sides of her helmet. She looked younger that Frank- maybe thirteen.

"Hmm... I wonder why he cares so much about her age...?" Travis teased, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at Annabeth. She glared at him (as did many of the other gods) and motioned at Thalia for her to keep reading.

Her sword scabbard came down to almost her ankle
"Ha!" Ares yelled, making everyone jump (except Hades of course nothing really scares him- except percy jackson XD) Everyone glared at him. "What?" He asked innocently. "I just was laughing at how those children don't know how to find a proper sized sword..."
Still, she sounded like she was the one in charge.
"Is that Reyna?" asked Annabeth looking at Jason, causing Piper to go "Humph!". Piper did her best to stare daggers at them to no avail.
"Okay so your obviously a demi-god."
"No, really?" asked Annabeth sarcastically, causing the Stolls to let out horrified gasps. They whispered "Annabeth using sarcasm! The world is ending!" They snickered. Annabeth pretended like she hadn't heard them. "I though he was a giraffe..."
"But who's the---?" she glanced at June.
*this caused everyone in the room to look at Hera/Juno/whatever she is*
"Never mind. Just get inside. I'll hold them off."
Ares was practically off of his seat in anticipation for the battle about to come.
"Hazel," the boy said. "Don't be crazy."
Annabeth was trying to figure out who Hazel's godly parent was. They had to be pretty powerful to hold off two gorgons...
Frank cursed in another language
"What did he say?" the Stolls asked delightedly. Thalia glared at them.
-was that Latin?
The Gods looked around the room knowingly, and nodded at each other. They defiantly knew where Percy was. The demi-gods looked around in confusion.
-and opened the door
The Stolls sang the tune of "The Hills are alive" and earning them a few eye rolls.
"Come on!" Percy followed, staggering under the wieght of the old lady
Hera made a "Hump"ing noise. She did not like being called an old lady.

okay thats as far as i go. someone else continue!!! :)
boldness
italicness
underlineness

big smile
awesome you did it perfectly! good chappie!
thx!! *blushing* XD
BOLDNESSS!!!
ITALICNESS!!!
UNDERLINESNESS!!!

ill post another maybe later....
idk someone else post then maybe.... expect another later tonite :)
really good, but i dont understand the giraffe part......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
laugh
*shrugs* it was the randomnest thing i could think of. XD!

****kewlio!!!*****
someone please post soon
laugh
k maybe ill post
im gonna start writing
BTW pugluv98- expect random things from me. i live randomness. i am random. Horseradish! lol XD!
zzz
Thalia just glared at Hera. The Stolls were just beginning to catch on. Their mouths were like 0's and their eyes big and round like saucers. Thalia snickered at them before reading on.

who was defiantly getting heavier.
"Wait," Connor interuppted. "When you walk, your supposed to get lighter right?" Athena looked at him. "The Hermes spawn is about as bright as his father I see." she said, glaring at Hermes.
"Yeah! I mean, no..." Hermes looked down and tried not to look embarrassed.
He didn't know how that girl Hazel
"Of course he doesn't know!" exclaimed Athena. He barely remember's his first name, let alone anything else besides.." She glanced at her daughter. She decided to stop talking to avoid an oncoming awkward silence.
would be able to hold off Gorgons by herself, but he was too tired to argue.
Everyone looked at each other, and coming to the same realization said,led by Annabeth, "The Curse of Achilles makes you tired!"
Only Ares was left to exclaim; "Ha! Wimp!" He got some very weird looks, including some eye rolls.
Thalia thought it best to continue.
The tunnel cut through solid rock, about the width and height of a school hallway.
"He makes the weirdest comparison's, that Seaweed Brain." remarked Annabeth. "He decides to compare something he hates the most with something entirely different. That's why he's seaweed brain."
"I suggested 'Kelp Head'" added Thalia. "He didn't like that one as much.."
At first, it looked like a typical maintenence tunnel,
"Of course, with Percy, nothing is typical." commented Nico. A lot of camper's nodded in agreement.
with electric cables, warning signs, and
"Hmmm..." Athena mused. "Warning signs and... Monsters?"

*sorry guys ill continue tom. when i hav TONS of free time. if u want some more, ull have to get it from someone else. im tired. good nite.....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz****­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
big smile
great chapter
awesome though im sad that you decided to vaporize the cough drops though...........................
big smile
AWESOME!!! post soon!
laugh
it was the cough-drop's time. they were annoying some people *cough cough* and the fates called me and said it was their time. :) XD lol jk
laugh
who wants to write next? if no one posts by the time i get home from school, i will, but if someone did, ill post anyway just becuz im kewl like dat :) XD lol
Wait. Your going to school [i]now[\i]?!

Ugh it isn't working.
thats what i was wondering too... its 11:00pm where i am now...
Same^
its 11:30pm now!
^sweet were in the same time zone
cool! I live in a M state
laugh
kewlio! i live... well im not allowed to to tell u. STRANGER DANGER!!!
hahaa lol :) XD!!!
Wellllllllll. You couldnt guess what house I live in*points that out to you*.
i forget, who said they were going to post next? i would but im am working on one of my other foums right now
Well someone post soon!
Who's posting next??
hmmm
i cant becuase my lil sis stole my book *glares at her room*
*starts thinking to self* Maybe if i bust down her door and take it back.....
laugh
LOL!
just take it back
laugh
cant i wish i could.... BWAHAHA!

LOL! :) XD
Ummm...why cant you take your book back??
Ask her politely and say: may I borrow my book for like 1 hour? Cause some fans want me to post but I need the book. I will give it back...
wink
and if she doesn't after what swimmergirl7 said, then bust down her door, take it and run! jk :)
^that's what i would do
So would...
meh
darn. after i karate chopped her door in half, you think she might take a hint, but no. She decides to hide it from me. *grumble grumble*
cool
I would sooooooooo grumble.
mischievous
yay! hey my sisters watching a movie now.... maybe if i sneak into her room and steal it back....?

Feeling: Mischevious XD
smile
^DO IT!!!!!
big smile
please get your book back and post!