The Heroes of Olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3993 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-600 of 3993

over a year ago universalpowa said…
laugh
darn. she cuaght me. sorry guys.
XD! lol
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Noooooooooooo
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
crying
somebody please post
over a year ago MythicLover said…
I'll post if no one else isn't but it probably wont be good!
big smile
grate.
we went ot my grandparents house and i forgot to snatch the book while she was packing.
dont expect any posting from me guys!
i dont has the book
*sad face*
post mythiclover!
im sure itll be awesome!
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
yup today has just been really weird for me........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
At first, it looked like a typical maintenance tunnel, with electric cables, warning signs, and

"Hmmm..." Athena mused. "Warning signs and... Monsters?" "Why would there be monsters?" Apollo questioned, most of the goddesses just sighed and motioned for thalia to read.

fuse boxes on the walls, light bulbs in wire cages along the ceiling.

"Well thats convenient" mused the stolls and Hermes. "I know right!" Leo sarcastically put in.

As they ran deeper into the hillside, the cement floor changed to tiled mosaic. The lights changed to reed torches, which burned but didn't smoke. A few hundred yards ahead, Percy saw a square of daylight.

"Yea, go daylight" Surprisingly Rachel, Piper and Jason randomly exclaimed. Thalia read on;

The old lady was heavier now than a pile of sandbags. Percy's arms shook from the strain. June mumbled a song in Latin, like a lullaby, which didn't help Percy concentrate.

"Uggg I hate Tía Callida's lullabies" Leo groaned, everyone looked at his weird except for Jason and piper who snickered in turn.

Behind them, the gorgons' voices echoed in the tunnel. Hazel shouted. Percy was tempted to dump June and runback to help,

"Loyalty" Hera sang softly scaring most since she has been unusally quiet.

but then the entire tunnel shook with the rumble of falling stone. There was a squawking sound, just like the gorgons had made when Percy had dropped a crate of bowling balls on them in Napa. He glanced back. The west end of the tunnel was now filled with dust.

"Ouch thats something i wouldn't want to go through" Travis said, " Me neither" Conner agreed. Zeus roared "can't you people stop commenting on everything.?"

'Shouldn't we check on Hazel?' he asked.
'She'll be okay—I hope,' Frank said. 'She's good underground. Just keep moving! We're almost there.' 'Almost where?'

The smart people(which is not many)wondered why and how is she good underground but didnt voice there thoughts, deciding it would better not to mention it.

June chuckled. 'All roads lead there, child. You should know that.' 'Detention?' Percy asked.

"Aye, because all roads lead to detention" Ares scoffed. "I dont know... they might" Poseidon marveled."Who the heck says aye anymore?"Nico said in wonderment."I dont know son, that i dont know" hades shook his head"Well apparently Ares uses it" Grover said before cowering in fear of what the war god might do to him.

'Rome, child,' the old woman said. 'Rome.'

"Or to jason, home" Artemis stated. Jason smiled slightly.

Percy wasn't sure he'd heard her right. True, his memory was gone. His brain hadn't felt right since he had woken up at the Wolf House. But he was pretty sure Rome wasn't in California.

"NOPE it's just a wanna-be replica" Apollo said heartily, earning himself a glare from Jason.

They kept running. The glow at the end of the tunnel grew brighter, and finally they burst into sunlight.
Percy froze.

"Wait, why would he freeze?" Aphrodite asked puzzled "Maybe if you let me continue we will find out?" Thalia screeched

Spread out at his feet was a bowl-shaped valley several miles wide. The basin floor was rumpled with smaller hills, golden plains, and stretches of forest. A small clear river cut a winding course from a lake in the center and around the perimeter, like a capital G. The geography could've been anywhere in northern California –live oaks and eucalyptus trees, gold hills and blue skies.

Everyone was awestruck but non more so then Annabeth, who dreamily imagined the beautiful picture.While Aphrodite announced"Ohh thats why he froze, since its almost as beautiful as yours truely." But no one heard her, aside from Thalia who muttered 'Yeah right, its way more pretty" and before anyone could comment; cleared her thoat and loudly read.

That big inland mountain – what was it called, Mount Diablo? –rose in the distance, right where it should be.

"How does he know it should be there"Hephaestus challenged.

But Percy felt like he'd stepped into a secret world. Thalia read In the center of the valley, nestled by the lake, was a small city of white marble buildings with red-tiled roofs. Some had domes and columned porticoes, like national monuments. Others looked like palaces, with golden doors and large gardens. He could see an open plaza with freestanding columns, fountains, and statues. A five-story-tall Roman coliseum gleamed in the sun, next to a long oval arena like a racetrack.

"How can this get anymore dazzling?" Travis murmured.

Across the lake to the south, another hill was dotted with even more impressive buildings—temples, Percy guessed. Several stone bridges crossed the river as it wound through the valley, and in the north, a long line of brickwork arches stretched from the hills into the town. Percy thought it looked like an elevated train track. Then he realized it must be an aqueduct.The strangest part of the valley was right below him.

"Well I stand corrected" Travis remarked. Around this time Annabeth was slightly drooling in desire.

About two hundred yards away, just across the river, was some sort of military encampment. It was about a quarter mile square, with earthen ramparts on all four sides, the tops lined with sharpened spikes. Outside the walls ran a dry moat, also studded with spikes.

"Whatever Camp Half-blood is way better!" Clarisse growled every greek demigod agreed but didnt say anything not wanting to give into Clarisse.

Wooden watchtowers rose at each corner, manned by sentries with oversized, mounted crossbows. Purple banners hung from the towers. A wide gateway opened on the far side of camp, leading toward the city. A narrower gate stood closed on the riverbank side. Inside, the fortress bustled with activity: dozens of kids going to and from barracks, carrying weapons, polishing armor. Percy heard the clank of hammers at a forge and smelled meat cooking over a fire.

"WOW" The demigods stated the obvious; "I so want to go"people moaned. "Yeah, so Leo, i mean we have to finish the boat soon!" Annabeth said really excitedly.

Sorry cant continue anymore. :(
last edited over a year ago
big smile
nooo it was really good!i might be able to post again friday when we get home. that was really good MythicLover.good job && keep up the good work :)
awww, oh well it was awesome!!! glad somebody continued
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
that was AMAZING!!! Post Soon!!!
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
Nice! Please post again soon someone.mif I have time soon I might just type up the book, and post it. That way you guys could just copy and paste then add comments. I'm willing to do almost anything to get you to post faster. I'd write them but I'm not that funny...
over a year ago AceJackson said…
big smile
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
very happy
cool
A-maze-ing
laugh
yay! post again!
i still dont have the book..... *glares at sister*
grrrrrrrr........

LOL! :)
Still...sheesh you have a mean sister.
over a year ago Child_of_Hermes said…
just do a Connor and Travis and just STEAL it back!!!
laugh
maybe ill take a page out of their book and do that....
of course u would know that Child_of_Hermes

LOL jk :)
crying
speaking of mean sisters i wrote an entire chapter for my mark of athena, leave for 2 minutes, come back and its gone. deleted actually. and it just so happens that my sister had been in the room the whole time....
coincidence- i dont think so. now its lost forever. :'(
cant you do Ctrl + Z to undo it?
big smile
nope the window actually closed like, someone clicked the X button on the corner. tried that, but thanx anyways
i rewrote it so go check it out! :)
can you?!?!?!?!? cuz if you can im gonna be mad!!!
Post whoevers posting! You guys have weird spam
Who's posting next?? and yes swimmergirl we go have weird spam!!!!
laugh
^ what!? were not wierd! we just hover perfectly between "normal" and "abnormal"

LOL XD
U do know it's unhealthy to NOT be weird, right?! Cause if u aren't weird youre weird.
^than that just maked you weird
smile
^i'm so confused right now...
but, i'm weird so... yeah...

whoever's posting, post soon!! :)
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
im extremely annoying, wierd, random, wierd, wierd, and random. that sounds right. LOOK ITS A BLUE FLYING CHICKEN LIVER! *slips an aligator snapping turtle and worm down your pants.* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­epp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp
You are going crazy darkrai!
WE all went crazy along time ago....(i say this in a dark, hunting tone)
laugh
umm... even i dont think im as wierd as darkrai

My purple horses spagetti piccolo and pickle dance along the broken bridge of randomness and it smushed them into mashed potatos and pinapples that flew around like tortoises and dolphins and yogurt

nope im just as weird.
LOL XD
laugh
grate. now were spamming again.
SPAM WARS!!
*throws spam and runs away*
ha!
*runs into wall and passes out*
darn. thats the second spam war i pass out in...
and then someone draws a mustache on my face wit sharpie

darn. LOL XD
Nooooooooooo!! *throws spam at universalpowa*

Yes it hit him...now what do I do with him?...
^^i will take credit for that!
Ok. Go ahead!
Dont go over to the dark side, they dont have blue food!!!
Throws spam at universalpowa
over a year ago PerciusJackson said…
hmmm
spam wars ? wow i was gone for a long time cause i dont know what that is
laugh
^ yes u were
*throes spam at AceJackson*
lol!
the spam wars continue!
catapults 5 Busloads of spam at universalpowa Boom
Drags universalpowa to Octavain
mischievous
Mua HA HA HA
over a year ago jenn008 said…
smile
Should I Post?
^yeah go head, this is a forum where anybody can post but right now were stuck in the middle of a spam war *ducks spam that was thrown by Mythiclover and throws it at AceJackson* SEE!!!! so go head in post before this becomes the first ever WWSW (World Wide Spam War)
Ok I will
Thanks pugsluv98
smile
Annabeth picks up the book and reads,"Something about this place felt very familiar, yet not quite right."

Connor said No due. you have been to a camp like that sorta.

b/ "camp jupiter", "frank said. "We'll be safe once-" Footsteps echoed behind them.Hazel burst out into the light.She was covered in dust and breathing hard. She'd lost her helmet, so her curly brown hair fell aroud her so, curly brown hair fell around her shoulders. Her armor had long slash marks in front from the gorgans. One of the monstershad tagged her with a 50% off sticker.

"someones got some compatiton Annie"Said Travis.

"Be Quiet", Shouted Annabeth.

b/ " I slowed them down",She Said. But they'll be here any second. Frank cursed," We have to get across the river."
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

I hoped you liked it. Sorry about any grammer and spelling mistakes.

Tell me if you want me to post again,
cool but do you know how do to bold it might help when you write! Anyways thanks for posting soon or else you'd have been spam-ed!
{smirks evily and goes to secret hideout filled with spam, ready to be thrown at innocent fanpopers}
mischievous
poor poor universalpowa draged off to be tourtred by octivian thats just sad and i think i figured out what spam war is it is a game were you through spam at unsupecting fanpopers to achivie nothing but evil laghuter and tourter sounds fun and immiture in other words AWESOME!!
[ b ] sentence or paragraph [ / b ] this is how you bold the same thing for underlining and italicizing 'cept you put i or u
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
big smile
*thows spam at pugluv98* yes! bullseye!
ahh!! teddy bear killing maniac!
u giys should no better than to try to kill me
now im MAD at u!!!!
LOL *throws 10 whales full of spam at AceJackson*
bwahahahha
*drags him off to Gaea...*
muhahahaha that was revenge. XD :D
mischievous
*thorws a boatload of spam at kristalovespercy knocking her out and draggiing her off to Cerberus to never be heard from again............................heheheheh­ehe­heh­e
i got the next chappie
cool post soon!
angry
im grounded for a week and my computer died, so no chapter
AWWWW will SOMEONE post soon!!!!
not kewl! parents think that they can tell us anything... which their not wrong.... but still!
Oh well. Can someone else post?!
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Alright i wish i could but i dont have Bold unless i do word

big smile
U can do bold like this[ b ] words or paragraphs [ / b ] except without the spaces like this bold
Yeah post soon anyone!
Please post soon!!!
smile
Someone post please
mischievous
All the earthborn throw Hydrogen spam bombs at universalpowa while polybotes eats His head
Oh Here's Gaea
I dont think shes happy!!
RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
ok im trying awesome
YEAH
big smile
^^^^^that was pretty funny:P POST SOON!!!
@ AceJackson- IM A GIRL!!! !@#!@#$@$~~~!!!
anyways.... my sister took the book to school to give to one of her friends... so im not posting. Someone PLZ post!!!!
over a year ago JosephineSilver said…
Hey, I'm new on here.
This is a great story.
Can anyone post a chapter?
June squeezed Percy's neck tighter "Oh yes, please. I can't get my dress wet."(note that if its in bold im sorry) " Oh please," Aphrodite said. " MOM!" Piper shouted. The whole room erupted in laughter,"You're killing me Piper." Leo said between laughs. Once the room quieted down. Jason( is jason reading?) Percy bit his tongue. If this lady was a goddess, she must've been the goddess of smelly,heavy,useless hippies. Hera looked murderous, while everyone busted up laughing. " Wow I never knew Hera was a hippie," Apollo said between laughing fits.
Thats all im going to post..... for now...... maybe..... HMMMMM
POST!
was that good?
great chapter Jasonfan44. Unversalpowa your sister is evil for stealing your book. and come someone else post
Someone post soon
Alright ill continue:

After everyone settled down, Leo picked the book out of Jason's hands and started to read
But he'd come this far. He'd better keep lugging her along
" Leave here," Annabeth muttered, he voice dripping with anger "I wouldn't have even carried her this far."
It's kindness she'd said. And if you don't, the gods will die,the world we know will perish, and everyone from your old life will be destroyed."
No one dared to comment, not even Conner or Travis.
If this was a test, he couldn't afford to get an F.
" Seaweed Brain is right." Annabeth said with sadness in her voice. Piper felt bad for her, not just because she was Aphrodite's daughter. " Percy, well, though I won't admit it in front of him," Athena said staring at her favorite child/daughter " He is smart." Poseidon, who was looking at Annabeth with sympathy said " Well I will try to get along with Athena, just for your sake Annabeth." Annabeth looked at her mother, and then at Poseidon with a sad smile " Thanks Lord Poseidon and Lady Athena."
He stumbled a few times as they ran for the river. Frank and Hazel kept him on his feat
" Annabeth, looks like you have some competition." Conner snickered. "CONNER STOLL!" Zeus and Hermes shouted. " You are grounded!" Hermes shouted at his son. Conner cowered in fear, as he bowed. " Y-yes my lord." Conner stammered as his face was bright red. Annabeth smirked at this, so did everybody else " Read Leo." Hermes, who was still fuming.
They reached the riverbank, and Percy stopped to catch his breath. The current was fast, but the river didn't look deep. Only a stone's throw across stood the gates.
Everybody groaned, except Poseidon, who was beaming with proud. " Why does he use river/ocean analogies," Nico said, earning a pool of water, dumping on him " He is my son, that's why, young boy." Poseidon said, still beaming with proud.
" Go Hazel." Frank nocked two arrows at once " Escort Percy so the sentries don't shoot him. It's my turn to hold of the baddies"
" Is baddie a word?" Athena and Annabeth asked at the same time, making Annabeth blush bright red.
" Yes!" Everyone shouted, not including Annabeth( still red as an apple) and Athena, a little to quickly.
Percy started to follow, but something made him hesitate. Usually he loved the water, but this river seemed...powerful
" The Little Tiber," Jason said ,a little dreamy " Uhhh." Now he realized, he'd ruined the story. "Oops." He said, turning the shade, of a tomato.
all im going to post for now
big smile
Good huh?
big smile
great chapter thanks for posting again
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
smile
yep really good.
finally somebodu who POSTED instead of COMPLAINING
and not necessarily friendly. " The Little Tiber," said June sympathetically. Hera flashed a smile to everyone in the room, proving to everyone that she was a sympathetic person, causing Thalia, Annabeth,and some other campers, plus a few gods, to mutter an ancient Greek curse. " It flows with the power of the original Tiber, river of the empire. This is your last chance to back out, child. The mark of Achilles is a Greek blessing. You can't into Roman territory. The Tiber will wash it away." After Leo finished, he collapsed, from exhaustion " Can't read no more." He sputtered, before taking a deep breath, followed by a snore. " I want to read now!" Hera shouted to the gods and campers. No one disagreed and Hera started reading. Percy was too exhausted to understand all that, but he got the main point "If I cross, I wont have iron skin anymore?"
June smiled. "So what will it be? Safety, or a future pain and possibility?" Behind him, the gorgons screeched as the flew from the tunnel. Frank let his arrows fly.

SORRY CANT FINISH BUT I PROMISE I WILL!
^ when?
big smile
Awesome post more
big smile
ooooooooooooooo!! AWESOME!!! POST AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!! PLEASE!!! :)
NOW MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
"DUDE!" Apollo shouted " THIS DUDE IS THE AWESOMEST GUY I KNOW!" "Ahem, let Hera read before, she gets mad." Hermes whispered to Apollo.
From the middle of the river, Hazel yelled, "Percy, come on!" Up on the watchtowers, horns blew. The sentries shouted and swiveled their crossbows toward the gorgons. Annabeth, Percy thought
"AWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Aphrodite and Piper shouted/cooed. "DANG IT!" Piper yelled " I did it AGAIN!". Fortunately for Piper, Aphrodite was too caught up with Percy.
He forged into the river. It was icy cold, much swifter than he'd imagined, but that didn't bother him. New strength surged through his limbs. His senses tingled like he'd been injected with caffeine. Travis and Hermes eyes lit up, everyone took a few steps away from Travis and Hermes. Travis looked over where Conner should be, but wasn't, everyone's eyes got wide they looked around and there was Conner, injecting Leo, with a needle , filled with coffee. " That's my boy!" Hermes shouted, forgetting about Conner being grounded. He reached to the other side and put the old lady down as the camp's gates opened. Dozens of kids in armor poured out. Nico, who had been as quiet as Hades, realized what was happening and rushed out of the room. Hazel turned with a relieved smile. Then looked over Percy's shoulder, and her expression changed to horror. "Frank!" Frank was halfway across the river when the gorgons caught him. "Oh no!" Apollo shouted "Not the best guy, next to me of course, in the world!" That earned him a smack from the following; Athena, Artemis, Ares, Jason, Hera ( who'd smacked him with the book) and Poseidon, who'd drenched him with Nigeria Falls, then smacked him.
They swooped out of the sky and grabbed him by either arm. He screamed in pain as their claws dug into his skin.
"Wimp!" Ares shrieked.
The sentries yelled , but Percy knee they couldn't get a clear shot. They end up killing Frank. The other kids drew their swords and got ready to charge into the water,but they'd be to late. There was only one way. Percy thrust out his hands. An intense tugging sensation filled his guy, the Tiber obeyed his will. The river surged. Whirlpools formed on either side of Frank. Giant watery hands erupted from the stream,copying, Percy's movements. The giant hands grabbed the gorgons, who dropped Frank in surprise. Then the hands lifted the squawking monsters in a liquid vise grip. Percy heard the other kids yelping and backing away, but he stayed focused on his task. He made a smashing gesture with his fists, and the giant hands plunged the gorgons into the Tiber. The monsters monsters hit the bottom and broke into dust. Glittering clouds of gorgon essence struggled to re-form, but the river pulled them apart like a blender. Soon every trace of the gorgons was swept downstream. The whirlpools vanished, and the current returned to normal. Percy stood on the riverbanks. His clothes and his skin steamed as if the Tiber's waters had given him an acid bath. He felt exposed, raw.... vulnerable. Leo woke up finally and had fifteen second, normalness, then turned into 'Physco Kid'. His whole body erupted in flames and Poseidon drenched him and her turned back to normal Leo.
In the middle of the Tiber, Frank stumbled around,looking stunned, but perfectly fine. Hazel waded out and helped him ashore. Only then did Percy realize how quiet the other kids had become. Everyone was staring at him. Only the old lady looked unfazed. " Well, that was a lovely trip," she said. "Thank you Percy Jackson, for bringing me to Camp Jupiter."
Jason , went pale from hearing his old camp name. The gods shifted uncomfortably, and everyone was acting awkward. " Well that's enough reading for today? How about some rest and we can finish up the chapter tomorrow." Zeus said. Everyone agreed, when they saw how late it was.
GOOD EH?
Post tomorrow when i get home from basket ball :) I PROMISE
big smile
Yeah thanks jasonfan44
wink
AWESOME!! now i have something to look forward to tomorrow;)
See!! U took my advice! That was awesome! can't wait tip tommarrow!
cool!
I Couldnt sleep soooooooo..................

Jason could see the pain in Annabeth, she hadn't spoken, even when there was architectural stuff, comments, brainiac facts, etc. Even her mom wasn't commenting. When Jason heard the name Camp Jupiter, he thought he was going to lose it, like the way Leo had when Conner Stoll injected him with caffeine. Jason couldn't sleep at all. When he got up out of his bed in Mount Olympus's guest room, he noticed Conner's Stoll cot/bed, Travis's bed/cot, Annabeth's cot/bed was empty. He followed a trail of powder, which led to a street. In the middle of the street was Annabeth, Conner, Travis, Hermes, Athena and Poseidon, all talking in whispered voices, though they weren't really whispering. "I am grounding you Conner for the last time." Hermes said. "Until when? Until I'm old enough to go on a quest?" Conner asked, annoyed. " He got to go on a quest when he was?" "I don't want to answer you." "YOU SAID HE WAS YOUR FAVORITE SON!" Conner shouted/whispered. "Am I right Travis?" Travis looked sickly pale, but nodded and quickly added "But I don't care." "But Lu-" Conner stopped himself, he looked at Annabeth, who was ready to punch flat out cold, but Athena and Poseidon held her back. "DON"T YOU SAY HIS NAME!" Hermes shouted/ whispered."I promise, I'll advise Chiron to give you a quest, any quest you want." LUKE BETRAYED YOU AND THE OTHER OLYMPIANS!" Conner shrieked,fuming with anger "AND YOU STILL THINK HE IS THE BEST SON IN THE WHOLE WORLD!" Athena and Poseidon let go of Annabeth, who punched him, and knocked him cold. Hermes started to cry, Poseidon, and Athena tried to cheer him up. "Amnesia bottle please?" Hermes asked for, in his phone, still sobbing. A bottle appeared in Hermes hand knelt down next to Conner, still unconscious, opened his mouth and poured the liquid in his mouth
THATS JUST A SNEAK PEAK OK
when are you going to post the rest?
Yea When?? we need to KNOW!!
cool
two words AWE SOME
^ uh more like two syllables
big smile
Someone please finish the chapter!
^ Jasonfan144 is
awesome post soon
surprise
what do you mean there syllabls
cool
Okay i am not going to copy but here is the rest.
"Annabeth, can you take Conner to the guest room? Hermes asked " Travis?" " Yes Lord?" Travis answered, looking a little better. "When Conner wakes up, make up something." Hermes commended. Jason raced backed to the guest room, before anyone could spot him. Jason fell asleep,while listing to his heart,beat like a drum
In the morning, everyone met back in the throne room for the rest of the chapter. " Who wants to read?" Zeus asked the campers and gods. " I will!" Jason shouted, confidently. He grabbed the book and started reading
One of the girls made a choking sound. "Percy...Jackson" Thank the gods Conner isn't here Jason thought
She sounded as if she recognized his name. Percy focused on her, hoping to see a familiar face. She was obviously a leader. She wore a regal purple coat over her armor. Her chest was decorated with medals. She must have been about Percy's age, with, dark, piercing eyes and long black hair. Percy didn't recognize her, but the girl stared at him as if she'd seen him in her nightmares. June laughed with delight. "Oh yes. You'll have such fun together!" Then, just because the day hadn't been weird enough
" Everything's weird for kelp brains," Thalia muttered.
already, the old lady began to glow and change. She was growing until she was shinning, seven-foot tall goddess in a blue dress, with a cloak that look like goat's skin over her shoulders.
" YES SHE FINALLY TURNS BEAUTIFUL!" Aphrodite shouted "MOM STOP EMBARRASSING ME!" Piper shouted. Aphrodite squealed with delight, but she looked a little bit offended. Piper blushed and motioned Jason to start reading again.
Okay soooo ill post the rest later
big smile
post soon!!
big smile
Yeah Post Soon!!
ok
Her face was stern and stately. In her hands was a staff topped with a lotus flower. If it was possible for the campers to look more stunned, they did. The girl with the purple cloak knelt. The others followed her lead. One kid got down so hastily he almost impaled himself on his sword.
Clarisse snickered and Annabeth looked pained. Better to read on, Jason thought. Besides Jason wanted to find out who this girl was, maybe she was Reyna.
Hazel was the first to speak "Juno." She and Frank also fell to their knees, leaving Percy the only one standing. He knew he should probably kneel too, but after carrying the old lady so far, he didn't feel like showing her that much respect. "Juno, huh?"
Anyone can keep writing if they want or I can keep writing your choice
Jasonfan~ Post if you wanna but does anyone else want too?
post!! its really good!!! and Jason should be like "REYNA!!!" and then Piper punches him :)
should i post universalpowa?
Post Jasonfan your REALLY good post soon
over a year ago Pandia said…
smile
Keep writing!!!! Youre good!!!!!
^i agree keep posting, but could you make it like every page they keep stopping cuz travis and connor had something to say that was funny? just a suggestion but your really good
Sorry Universalpowa
But LANGUAGE!!!!
over a year ago solazshire said…
laugh
Haha
But arent most demigods dyslexic? So technically they wouldnt be able to read
post post!!! i think so, so POST!!! its awesome!! and funny!
big smile
plz post think of all the bored little children that are dieing from bordem post for there sake plz
i think the book has some kind of magic so it makes reading easier for the demigods
This is AWESOME!!!!
over a year ago Helen2017 said…
your really good post soon
post soon
smile
someone please post!!
If someone posts, I will give them a prop
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
smile
I was wondering if I could post incase Jason wanted to then i'll wait
yeah then post!!!
no its alright
Yep Yep Yep Post Soon of bad this will happen....

Hey is anyone taking part in elnstruction classroom makeover video contest??
I claim the 525th comment!!!
Actually I like u claimed the 525th comment.
smile
Please someone post!!
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
guys! uv come so far! im so proud! *wipes tear from eye* you made it to the top of my popularity list! if any body needs any help in writing chps they can ask me to continue, but itll take me exactly a day from when u post the comment on my profile! so good luck!
I think u should post capslock.
Sure capslock, can i call you caps?
post soon!!!
@swimmergirl i know i claimed the 525 comment, thats what i said
^okay... thats nice.
anyways... someone post@!!!!
Conner and Travis walked in and Conner was scratching his head and a confused look on his face. "NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS!" Zeus boomed "SWEAR ON THE RIVER STYX , EVERYBODY!" Everybody murmured in agreement. Thunder boomed ahead, sealing the deal.
"Juno,huh?" he said. "If I passed your test, can I have my memory and my life back?" The goddess smiled "In time Percy Jackson, if you succeed here at camp. You've done well today, which is a good start. Perhaps there's hope for you yet." She turned to the other kids. "Romans, I present to you the son of Neptune. For months he has been slumbering, now he is awake. His fate.

GOT TO GO POST REST LATER
PLEASE POST!!!!!!!!
post post post!! ;)
POST or Drakons
pick one!!!
^ i agree POST or i send the furies after you
LOL XD
big smile
ok, AceJackson and universalpowa took all the good ones/threats(although they don't mean in it)..... but, yah POST! :)
mischievous
^im not so sure about that......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...
big smile
POST POST POST POST SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN­NNN­NNN­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

please
surprise
NO DRAKONS OR FURIES....................... IF YOU DO I WILL NOT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
okay.. then ill send mrs.oleary :)
monkey
RANDOM MONKEY
^whatttt?????&&
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­STT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
somebody plz post!!!!!!!
i claim the 550th reply!!! :)
cake
yayz New Page!!!! *woot woot* hah lol :)
and cake!!!
552th comment and I will continue my post:
"His fate is in your hands. The Feast of Fortune comes quickly, and Death must be unleashed if you are to stand any hope in the battle. Do not fail me!" Juno shimmered and disappeared. Percy looked at Hazel and Frank for some kind of explanation, but they seemed just as confused as he was. Frank was holding something Percy hadn't noticed before-two small clay flasks with cork stoppers, like potions, one in each hand. Percy had no idea where they'd come from, but he saw Frank slip them into his pockets. Frank gave him a look like: We'll talk about it later. The girl in the purple cloak stepped forward. She examined Percy warily, and Percy couldn't shake the feeling that she wanted to run him through with her dagger. "So," she said coldly," a son of Neptune, who comes to us with the blessing of Juno." "Look," he said, " my memory's a little fuzzy. Um, it's gone actually. Do I know you?"
HAVE TO GO TO BED!!!!!
i will do the next post tomorrow
Now pugsluv. make sure u break the oath. Even better make ZEUS break it. That would be AWESOME!
over a year ago kittyhawk09 said…
smile
Good chapter. I've enjoyed following everyone's updates and the best is yet to come.
over a year ago solazshire said…
I dont think there should have been " no more interuptions"
Pros of not having anymore interuptions- geez u guys we're on like the second chapter with 555 comments
Cons-well i kinda thot the interuptions were what made this so funny with connor and travis tossing around the halls pack and like absolutely having the absolute need to comment after every sentence
nonono the halls pack is gone. it was blasted to bits by zues... i think. correct me if im wrong
Nope Zeus did....Those cough drops arn't goning to bother anyone any time soon!
^ nope! :)
someone post!!
big smile
POST!!!
The girl hesitated. "I am Reyna, praetor of the Twelfth Legion. And...no, I don't know you." That last part was a lie. Percy could tell from her eyes.

"Uh oh, Annabeth. Percy knows she's lying, just by the look in her eyes." Travis teased. To make a long story short, Travis ended up on the floor wincing in pain because a certain daughter of Athena kicked him in the soft spot.

But he also understood that if he argued with her here, in front of her soldiers, she wouldn't appreciate it.

"So Percy isn't a complete idiot." Thalia said.

"Hazel," said Reyna. "bring him inside. I want to question him at the pricipia. Then will send him to Octavian. We must sonsult the auguries before we deicide what to do with him."

"What does she mean by 'decide what to do with him?" Ares asked.

"What do you mean," Percy asked, "'decide what to do with' me?"

Laughter from the demigods.

Reyna's hand tightend on her dagger. Obviously she was not used to having her orders questioned.

Jason shook his head. "Never question Reyna."

Connor laughed. "That's just like never question Annabeth."

"Connor, do you really want to end up like your dear brother Travis?" Annabeth asked nodding toward Travis who was still on the floor groaning in pain. Connor's face paled.

"Before wwe accept anyone into camp, we must interrogate them and read the auguries. Juno said your fate is in our hands. We have to know whether the goddess has brought us a new recruit...." Reyna studied Percy as if she found that doubtful.

"What?! Percy is one of the best fighters ever!" Annabeth fumed. Everyone scooted over a little bit from the infuriated Annabeth.

"Or," she said more hopefully, "if she has brought us an enemy to kill."

"Well someone gets a little hopeful for the oppurtunity to kill Percy" Thalia said sarcastically. Ares drooled a little bit at the thought.
Sweet post soon someone!
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
please i needthe go ahead by pugluv96, cause if shes already written a bit but not posted itll suck for both her and me cause well do the same part!
whos pugluv96? im pugluv98, but yeah, im done posting for tonight, im working on my forum, The Banished Hero
*smirks*I guess someone else posted that last chappie, which was AWESOME! u forgot the consequences to the styx.
that was awshum!someone post soon!!!
Post soon. Anybody!
awesome chatper post soon
big smile
oooooooooooooo! AAWWEESSOOMME!! :) PLEASE POST SOON!!!
over a year ago post-now675 said…
post plz
over a year ago Thepegasusrider said…
big smile
hey I'm back after 2 months (I think) and this story is AWESOME PLEASE POST SOON :D
OK swimmergirl17 let's just say the styx vow was over K
Ok.
hmmm
maybe ill post i got the book but then agin im not a goodwriter what to do what to do i geuss some else should post
no post! i dont have the book anymore so anyone can post!
just be sure to use [b ] in the beginning without the space and end it with [/b ]
(no spacing)
Hello!
YAY!!! NEW PAGEEEE!!!! *woot woot* PARTAY!!! :P
uhhh ill see what i can do but feel free too post before i do ugh i think i just rhymed curse you ryhming abillites!!! but if i dont post in the next hour that means i let fear get in the and that im not gonna post so toodles oh and how do you bold ?
um i forgot but please post!
(b) like this?(/B)
^no, like this [ b ] [ / b ]
Plz dont let fear overcome u!
[b ] and [/b ]
POST!!! POST!!! POST!!!!
big smile
Post someone!
over a year ago lax22 said…
worried
i know i havent posted in forever, sorry bout that, but does anyone know how to comment on something on Rick Riordan's facebook page? I am desperate to know
over a year ago lax22 said…
and ... whats the point of this? sorry i havent read any of the posts before this?
over a year ago Helen2017 said…
post soon
someone post!!
example
over a year ago MACHIAVELLI said…
I Just read over this, And I have to day it is exceptional
who wants to do the next chapter? all the chapters are good, but i think some people dont put enough dialogue in them *cough* jasdonfan144 *cough*
over a year ago this-is-me said…
monkey
hey guys! awesome writing! could you read and comment on my forum, The Daughter of Olympus? Here is the URL- link hope u njoy!
BLAH
Post soon!!
Does ANYONE have the book, if so then why dont you post??
I wish I had the book. Post soon!!
sad
good news i didt let fear scare me bad news my computer lost all my hard posting story thingy so no story sorry oh and ace jakson and pugluv all you managed to do is cofuse me on this bolding thing