The Heroes of Olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3994 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 3994

over a year ago LeosGirl said…
big smile
Awesome post rainbow!!!!!!!!!
@tristian: You're right. I haven't seen this person anymore and I think this forum is going to keep going strong.
cake
New page!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!! Cake!
over a year ago tristian713 said…
mischievous
????????;) ooooooohhh @ book -worm,bedding is not a word i had just messed up
hmmm
I'm confused.......Oh well! Lol!!! I'm bored.
over a year ago book-worm said…
^then post!!!!
sad
I can't I don't have my book. I'm not home.
smile
There's a website that has the book you can get it from there!!!! It's called epubbud.com!!!! It's seriously a YouTube for books
I found it! Can you tell me what chappie were in?
angry
Its not working.
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
were on chapter 17. hazel's chapter.
angry
It gives me the name of the chapter and then I try to change the page but it just skips to another! Its.really making me mad!!!!
big smile
I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago -artemis- said…
so, u gonna post or what?
over a year ago jordan333 said…
cool
Can you please post
Yay!!!! Go Leo's girl!!!!!
Hazel hated boats.
"Hurtful." said Poseidon.
"Don't take it personally." assured Annabeth.
Poseidon gleamed. "I'm so glad that you are going to be my daughter in law!"
Annabeth blushed.
Athena looked like she could murder somebody.
She got seasick so easily, it was more like sea plague.
Poseidon started to chuckle. "That reminds me when I tried to take Hades fishing."
"I wasn't that bad." Hades whined.
"Are you kidding? You threw up and then ordered some dead fish to take you to shore!" He said between laughs.
"Don't say it." Hades growled.
Poseidon ignored him and continued. " Then the fish dropped him in the water and he screamed like a little girl and dove into the ground like a scared lil shrimp!" Poseidon laughed.
Everyone joined in on the laughing fest.
"Just read!" Hades growled.
She hadn’t mentioned this to Percy. She didn’t want to mess up the quest, but she remembered how horrible her life had been when she and her mother had moved to Alaska—no roads. Everywhere they went, they’d had to take the train or a boat.
Hades looked at the ground.
He wished he could've protected them. But they were out of his reach.
Alaska, makes me wonna spit he thought.
She hoped her condition might have improved since she’d come back from the dead. Obviously not. And this little boat, the Pax, looked so much like that other boat they’d had in Alaska. It brought back bad memories.…
"Bad memories?" Annabeth asked. She turned to Jason.
Jason just shrugged. He was depressed. Why didn't she share that with him?
As soon as they left the dock, Hazel’s stomach started to churn. By the time they passed the piers along the San Francisco Embarcadero, she felt so woozy she thought she was hallucinating. They sped by a pack of sea lions lounging on the docks, and she swore she saw an old homeless guy sitting among[ them. From across the water, the old man pointed a bony finger at Percy and mouthed something like Don't even think about it
Everyone who knew of that adventure laughed.
[b]"Did you see that?” Hazel asked.Percy’s face was red in the sunset. “Yeah. I’ve been here before. I…I don’t know. I think I was looking for my girlfriend.”[\b]
Annabeth looked at the ground.
"I miss you Seaweed Brain." she whispered.
She was tired of having a broken heart.

Goodieness, this is difficult. I hate posting on my phone. Sorry I know it's short and took a while. Hope you liked!
cool
That was really good post again soon please
P. S stop pickin on my dad (Hades)!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago tristian713 said…
smile
Oooooooh that was so cool
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Athena was looking at her daughter. She glared hard at Aphrodite. Nobody was talking, unless you count the Stoll's snickers. "How 'bout we take a bre-" Athena didn't finish because she was interpreted by Leo who shouted. "BATHROOM BREAK! FINALLY!" Thalia was comforting Annabeth, Connor and Travis were laughing about who-knows-what, Jason and Piper were arguing about something.
"I'm good!" Leo said coming out of the bathroom. All the males in the room starting laughing. The girls rolled their eyes in disgust. "What?" Leo asks, completely unaware of the toilet paper stuck to his foot.
"You got a little something," Connor said, stifling a laugh. "ON YOUR SHOE!" He, Travis, and Hermes burst out laughing. Leo looked at his shoe and went red. "I'll be right back. Read on,"
Hahahaha awesome sauce guys!!!!! I feel like we skipped a part.....anyone else getting that feeling?
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
:O so many posts!
cool
Post again post again post again post again
DO IT!!!!
Lol
laugh
Lol!
over a year ago percabeth1000 said…
big smile
lol very funny!!!!! (^_^) someone post soon
cool
2775th comment at your service now post please
last edited over a year ago
very funny!! haha!! :D
over a year ago corrected said…
poost
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
smile
To everyone who is still reading/writing/continuing/enjoying this:

thank you sooo much! I know I haven't been on fanpop for like a long time but I'm back for a while :) thank you to everyone who posted and I'm soo sorry I haven't posted in a long long time >.<" it's going so good!! XD

~Karen

over a year ago alyta2000 said…
I'm going, I'm going.
And yes, you can call me Alyta. You can call me Aly too. I don't mind. :D
Why don't you post kgirl??? You haven't posted since that first time on page 1!
over a year ago alyta2000 said…
"Annabeth," Frank said. "You mean, on your way to Camp Jupiter?"
Percy frowned. "No, before that." He scanned the city like he was still looking for Annabeth until they passed under the Golden Gate Bridge and turned north.

Annabeth silently had tears streaming down her face. Her head was hung and she was silent. All of Percy's friends, Conner, Travis, Katie, Annabeth, Thalia, and everyone else were all depressed. Even Clarisse, was a little sad.
"I miss you, Percy." Annabeth mouthed.
Hazel tried to settle her stomach by thinking of pleasant things- the euphoria she'd felt last night when they won the war games, riding Hannibal into the enemy keep, Frank's sudden transformation into a leader. He'd looked like a different person when he scaled the walls, calling on the fifth cohort to attack. The way he'd swept the defenders off the battlements... Hazel had never seen him like that before.
"She likes him." Annabeth said.
"How do you know?" Piper asked.
"Because that's exactly how I felt after Percy saved me in San. Fran."
Everybody who remembered Percy's heroics had to nod. Even Artemis.
Artemis had a deep respect for the boy. He was pure. He wasn't gonna use his power for bad and break the girl's heart, so she had no prob with him.
She'd been so proud to pin the centurion's badge to his shirt.
Then her thoughts thoughts turned back to Nico.

Hades hung his head.

*************************************I
That's all I can do guys. Bye!
its great! luv it!
over a year ago bookworm118 said…
XD LoL!pOsT sOoN!!!
Doooooo
Ralph:(under effect of sleep potion) Zzzzzzz
Me::D
smile
@aly: Okay. Thank you. Awesome post!!!!

I sit okay if i post?
blush
*Is it okay if I post?

Sorry, typo
Yah NE1 can!
wink
Okay. Give me a little while to type it up. Once I think I've kept you guys waiting too long I'll post what I have and continue.
Ok:D
Before they had left, her brother had pulled her aside to wish her luck.
"He sure has changed since Bianca's..." Thalia didn't finish her sentence. She didn't need to.
Artemis looked down at the ground. She didn't know Bianca for long but she was like a daughter to her.
"My son has seen too much at too young." Hades replied solemnly.
Leo grabbed the book.
He hated anything sad.
Hazel hoped he'd stay at Camp Jupiter to help defend it, but he said he'd be leaving today-heading back to the Underworld.
Hades looked worried.
"He always tells me when he's coming." he whispered to himself.
Everyone was surprised by Hades new fatherly nature.
"I'm sure he's fine." Thalia said, though she didn't sound very sure herself.
"Dad needs all the help he can get," he said. "The Fields of Punishment look like a prison riot. The Furies can barely keep order. Besides...I'm going to try to track some of the escaping souls. Maybe I can find the Doors of Death from the other side."
Hades let out a small smile. His son was always taking care of the Underworld.
"Be careful," Hazel said. "If Gaea is guarding those doors-"
"Don't worry." Nico smiled. "I know how to stay hidden. Just take care of yourself. The closer you get to Alaska...I'm not sure if it'll make the blackouts better or worse."

"Blackouts?" Thalia asked.
Jason just shrugged, again.
He really hated not knowing this stuff.
Take care of myself, Hazel thought bitterly. As if there was any way the quest would end well for her.
"If we free Thanatos," Hazel told Nico, "I may never see you again. Thanatos will send me back to the Underworld..."
Nico took her hand. His fingers were so pale, it was hard to believe Hazel and he shared the same godly father.
"I wanted to give you a chance at Elysium," he said. "That was the best I could do for you. But now, I wish there was another way. I don't want to lose my sister."

"Oh, Nico." Annabeth sighed. Nico was good at hiding his pain.
Everyone who knew Bianca held back tears.
Nico was so young. And he felt a great loss.
He didn't say the word again, but Hazel knew that's what he was thinking. For once, she didn't feel jealous of Bianca di Angelo. She just wished that she had more time with Nico and her friends at camp. She didn't want to die a second time.
"Good luck, Hazel," he said. Then he melted into the shadows-just like her father had seventy years before.

Hades hung his head in shame.
The boat shuddered, jolting Hazel back to the present. They entered the Pacific currents and skirted the rocky coastline of Marin County.
Frank held his ski bag across his lap. It passed over Hazel's knees like the safety bar on an amusement ride, which made her think of the time Sammy had taken her to the carnival during Mardi Gras....She quickly pushed that memory aside. She couldn't risk a blackout.

"She's right. Love can really suck." Annabeth whispered.
Aphrodite just looked at her. "That's the price of love." was all she said.

Gonna post what I have so far, like I said. And then continue.
over a year ago demigod-jed said…
sick
Can you read this
link
over a year ago Kybug17 said…
tongue
ZOMG AMAZING!!!!!!!oh and

P
PO
POS
PO
P

S
SO
SOO
SOON
SOO
SO
S
over a year ago AnanyaLove98 said…
smile
Awesome! Post Soon!
Me:WHAT KYBUG SAID!
Ralph:*yawn* Hey that wasnt real chocolate!
Me:Oh no. *runs*
"You okay?" Frank asked. "You look queasy."
"Seasickness," she confessed. "I didn't think it would be this bad."
Frank pouted like it was somehow his fault.

"And there are perks to love." Aphrodite finished with a beautiful smile.
"They'd make a cute couple." Piper agreed.
She hated it, but she agreed.
He started digging in his pack. "I've got some nectar. And some crackers. Um, my grandmother says ginger helps...I don't have any of that, but-"
"He's sweet." Katie said with a smile.
"And you're mine." Travis said protectively.
Katie blushed.
"It's okay." Hazel mustered a smile. "That's sweet of you, though."
Frank pulled out a saltine. It snapped in his big fingers.
Cracker exploded everywhere.
Hazel laughed. "Gods, Frank....Sorry. I shouldn't laugh."
"Uh, no problem," he said sheepishly. "Guess you don't want that one."

"Who knew Ares could have a sweet child?!" Annabeth asked.
Everyone laughed.
"HEY!" Ares and Clarisse snapped.
"Oh! You know it's true!" Thalia snapped back.
Ares and Clarisse shrugged agreeing.
It was true.
Percy wasn't paying much attention. He kept his eyes fixed on the shoreline. As they passed Stinson Beach, he pointed inland, where a single mountain rose above the green hills.
"That looks familiar," he said.
"Mount Tam," Frank said. "Kids at camp are always talking about it. Big battle happened on the summit, at the old Titan base."
Percy frowned. "Where either of you there?"
"No," Hazel said. "That was back in August, before I-um, before I got to camp. Jason told me about it. The legion destroyed the enemy's palace and about a million monsters. Jason had to battle Krios-hand-to-hand combat with a Titan, if you can imagine."

"He can imagine." Annabeth said.
"I can imagine," Percy muttered.
Annabeth blushed.
Hazel wasn't sure what he meant, but Percy did remind her of Jason,
Jason's heart broke.
First Reyna.
Now Hazel.
even though they looked nothing alike. They had the same aura of quiet power, plus a kind of sadness, like they'd seen their destiny and knew it was only a matter of time before they met a monster they couldn't beat.
Annabeth looked at the ground.
Percy asked so strong and happy, when he carried around so much baggage.
And out of all the girls, he chose her.
Percy was hers.
Percy was a gift.
No.
Percy was a miracle.
A lone tear streaked Annabeth's solemn face.
Percy was her miracle.

Gonna continue. Be patient. Lol!!!!
heart
its awesome leos girl!!!! post soon!
over a year ago camphalfblood99 said…
smile
hi guys im new on this form! that was awesome post soon
over a year ago bookworm118 said…
wow!keep posting leosgirl!cant wait!!!

Welcome...camphalfblood?...Can i just call u chb?

AWSOME AND WELCOME
ps I'd stay away from Ralph who is trying to murder me right now.
laugh
Hazel understood the feeling. She watched the sun set in the ocean, and she knew she had less than a week to live. Whether or not their quest succeeded, her journey would be over by the Feast of Fortuna.
She thought about her first death, and the six months leading up to it-her house in Seward, the six months she'd spent in Alaska, taking that little boat into Resurrection Bay at night, visiting that cursed island.
She realized her mistake too late. Her vision went black, and she slipped back in time.

All the demigods leaned forward.
They don't really know Hazel, but they already felt protective of her.
Their rental house was a clapboard box suspended on pilings over the bay. When the train from Anchorage rolled by, the furniture shook and the pictures rattled on the walls. At night, Hazel fell asleep to the sound of icy water lapping against the rocks under the floorboards. The wind made the building creak and groan.
Annabeth sighed.
It sounded like a place Percy would like.
They had one room, with a hot plate and an icebox for a kitchen. One corner was curtained off for Hazel, where she kept her mattress and storage chest. She'd pinned her drawings and old photos of New Orleans on the walls, but that only made her homesickness worse.
All the demigods hung their heads.
They all knew that feeling.
Her mother was rarely home. She didn't go by Queen Marie anymore. She was just Marie, the hired help. She'd cook and clean all day at the diner on Third Avenue for fisherman, railroad workers, and the occasional crew of navy men. She'd come home smelling like Pine-Sol and fried fish.
"Ewww!" all the girls said, except Clarisse, and including Leo.
All the guys shook their heads in mock disappointment at Leo.
"PRANK TIME!" Connor and Travis shouted.
"Oh, Styx!" Thalia said.
"EVERYONE, TAKE COVER!" Zeus yelled.
Too late.
Fish rained down from the ceiling.
The girls totally FREAKED OUT. A couple of people vomited from the smell.
Everyone was sick except for Poseidon.
"Hey! I know some of these guys!" he said.
He then picked up the nearest fish and started talking to it like it was an old friend.
*cue face palm*
"Let's read." Jason sighed.
"But were not finished." Connor said.
Him and Travis had evil smiles on their faces.
"Oh, no." Annabeth sighed.
*cue gulps from the nervous demigods*
Thousands of cans of Pine Sol popped out from the ceiling.
Travis hit a button.
All the cans went off simultaneously.
Everyone was literally frozen stiff from the spray.
The really unlucky people had there mouths open.
Yup, they'll be smiling like the Joker until the brush their teeth, uh-I don't know, a couple hundred-thousand times.
Connor and Travis were laughing their butts off.
They only spared Hermes.
Poseidon willed all his fishy-friends to go into the nearest lake. He then got a wave of water to unstuck everybody.
"CONNOR! TRAVIS!" they screamed, now that they could use their mouths.
Connor and Travis ended up with hair that stuck up on end (thanks to the Pine Sol) and trapped in a huge fishes stomach, thanks to Poseidon.
"Connor, Travis, I'd like you to meet Runt." Poseidon said with a mischievous smile, while gesturing to the fish.
Connor and Travis released some rapid-fire curses that nobody could understand because they came out muffled from the fish.
"Since I provided the cage, I get to read." Poseidon said.
"Very well." Hera sighed.

I can't post anymore. I hope you liked it!
And welcome camphalfblood99!