The Heroes of Olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

The Heroes of Olympus 3994 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3501-3550 of 3994

over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
I TOTALLY DID!!!!!! i was like, where did cinnominbubble go?
over a year ago dhowe14 said…
Spoiler for SoN
Did anyone else find odd when just before hazel had her first blackout that she said her last birthday was December something 1941ish but if she came back to life in September and it is now June wouldn't she have had another birthday
huh. i never thought of that. now that uve mentioned it, i find that wierd.
u must be very observant, dhowe14.
ive probably said this before, but in the lost hero, Jason told porphyion (i dont care if i spelled his name wrong cuz hes big bad idiot anyways) that he was praetor of the FIRST LEGION. and camp jupiter is the TWELVETH LEGION.
my brother said its probably cuz his memory was jumbled, but i still find that odd.
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
I KNOW!!!! And thx!!
over a year ago tristain714 said…
You have been gone for like ages!!!!!!!!!
I know!
over a year ago LeosGirl said…
@rainbow: Jason had no clue, he still didn't have his memory back so he was using the info he had on him and he didn't know which legion so he just said the first one.

@cinnomin: WELCOME BACK!!!!
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
OMSUSHI HI!!! :D
HI POTAGS!!! And Leosgirl, your prob right...
over a year ago dhowe14 said…
But jason said that when the words came out it felt like he said them before
Typo but i really dont thik that happened
yeah. im pretty sure it was just a typo.
Ok this conversation is going to get weird because Ralph just jumped in through my window with this random girl!
Ralph:Hi this is Miya
Miya:EWW KID GERMS!!!
Me:Nice much
Ralph:I know*sighs dreamily*
Me:*facepalm*
Post soon!
over a year ago bookworm118 said…
lol cinnomin!i missed u! we seriously need to do something about Ralph and that Miyagirl!
POST SOON!
angry
haha! yes! STUPID RALPH!!!
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
Wait. Who exactly is Ralph? Someone tell me!
over a year ago Heritage112 said…
^ I agree
over a year ago seaweedbrainsis said…
big smile
HI CINNOMIN!!!!
HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HI! HOLA! BONJOUR! HELLO!
Ralph, is cinnomin's stalker I think!
[b] Miya, YOU GET OUTTA HERE WITH RAPH OR ELSE................
MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!
~Very Hyper Atlanta!~
POST!
OSTP!
STPO!
TPOS!
POST!
over a year ago book-worm said…
I haven't commented here in like, foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! So I'm commenting now, awesome posts to everyone! They were epic (yes I was reading, just not commenting)

Cinnominbubble!!!!!! You were gone for sooooo long, I got worried!!!! Glad your back!!
tongue
^^^^i dont think we will ever find out who ROFL is
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
i'm sorry tristain. ur wrong. lol:) ROFL means Rolling On (the) Floor Laughing.
over a year ago extremeriordan said…
surprise
did ANYONE NOTICE THAT IN THE DEMIGOD DIARIES RR SAYS SELINA BEAUREGARD HAS BROWN EYES BUT IN LAST OLYMPIAN HE SAYS SHE HAS BLUE EYES
@snowflakes that explanes a lot LOL!
×<^>~~T714~~<^>×
laugh
^LOL!
Yhea
@extremeriordon: i havent read the demigod diaries yet. i want to get it soon, though.
over a year ago extremeriordan said…
wink
as to my i last post i meant demigod files i guess demigod diaries is on my mind oh i wonder why?
hmmm
oh. demigod files huh, oh, ur right! i never thought of that!
hmmmm...... typo maybe?
over a year ago Kybug17 said…
smirk
^No I was thinking since she was a daughter of Aphrodite her eyes change color like Piper's do
I'm confuzzled.
will someone post?
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
ok so i just caught up on this story and all of it was awesome!!!!!! pls post soon :)
over a year ago AnanyaLove98 said…
smile
Please Post Soon!
smile
Post soon please!
over a year ago annabeth523j said…
big smile
this is an amazing forum because the fans run it not the owner so it will never end, and it is so funny here and people are posting all the time! :)
big smile
^right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago extraordinary25 said…
So true! Well, it will probably end if we ever get to the end of the book, but by then the MOA would have come out, and they would read that. So really, if people stay dedicated, it could go on until the series ended.
yeah. but we need someone to post. its already off the popular content!
uhhh, anyone?
sunny
Look at the picture,the eyes look funny
Look at the picture,the eyes look funny
laugh
AWWWWW!!!!!! thats soooooo cute!!!!
over a year ago annabeth523j said…
big smile
that is really cute.
meh
i just realized that we havent had a post in a really long time. i dont have a lot of time to post.
ur all probably thinking im really slow, right? i actually realized it, but my mind just didnt process it.
eh. whatevs.
over a year ago piper_dash said…
crying
when u gonna post?
over a year ago crazy_greek said…
big smile
Hello, everyone!!! I'm back!!! LeosGirl, I'm glad you started posting again!!!
And, -_-drummer, it was a very good post! Finally, someone else but Percy or Annabeth silenced Clarisse (I don't hate her, I like her at times but not when she's all macho)!!!

So, since no one's posting, I thought I could post something, but it won't be long, because I don't have much time. So, enjoy!!!

She couldn’t sit up. She couldn’t touch the ground. Her sword was still in her bedroll, strapped to her back, but she couldn’t reach it. The plants kept her off balance, tossing her around, slicing her face and arms. She could barely make out the stars through the tumble of green, yellow, and black.
"And all these because of grass!?! Oh, I'll never mistreat grass again!!!" Connor said.
"That's a good boy!" Demeter said. "I hope more of you will start respecting vegetation! Especially little boys who have the annoying habit of destroying it just by standing on it!"
"It's not my fault death is in my veins!" Nico said, starting getting up.
"Nico, sit down and shut up! Hazel's in trouble and I want to see if she'll make it!" Jason said. "And to make sure you won't argue anymore, Demeter, read!"

Frank’s shouting faded into the distance.
"Coward!" Clarisse said.
"Don't talk like that for your brother!" Ares snapped.
"Why not? He saw the danger and ran away!"
"You don't know that!"
"I do! She read it just now!"
"You weren't there!"
"So you were?"
"No, but-"
"If you weren't there, you don't know for sure I'm wrong!"
"Yes, but-"
"BUT YOU WILL BOTH SHUT UP SO THAT WE FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON!" Annabeth screamed. Ares and Clarisse were stunned and she noded to Demeter to start reading before they took their blades out.

It was hard to think clearly, but Hazel knew one thing: She was moving fast. Wherever she was being taken, she’d soon be too far away for her friends to find her.
"Ha!!!" Ares said and everyone jumped.
Clarisse rolled her eyes, as if she didn't care.

She closed her eyes and tried to ignore the tumbling and tossing. She sent her thoughts into the earth below her. Gold, silver—she’d settle for anything that might disrupt her kidnappers.

She felt nothing. Riches under the earth—zero.

Everyone bent closer to listen to what she would do. Annabeth was trying to find ways to save her, because she liked her. After all, she had been so nice to Percy. Plus, she was no threat for her relationship!

She was about to despair when she felt a huge cold spot pass beneath her. She locked onto it with all her concentration, dropping a mental anchor. Suddenly the ground rumbled. The swirl of plants released her and she was thrown upward like a catapult projectile.
"Wow!!! That must have been real fun!" Travis said.
"Hey, Leo, could you make a machine that will drop us from here to there? Like the ones in entertainment parks but a lot better!" Connor asked.
"Hmmm, I actually could-"
"But you will leave that for later! Argo II is a top priority!" Annabeth said.
"Of course, Annie! I'll leave it for after we beat Dirt Lady. I know we don't have much time now. I'm not that stupid!"

Momentarily weightless, she opened her eyes. She twisted her body in midair. The ground was about twenty feet below her. Then she was falling. Her combat training kicked in. She’d practiced dropping from giant eagles before. She tucked into a roll, turned the impact into a somersault, and came up standing.
"Wow!" All demigods were with their mouths open in amazement.
"Giant eagles!"
"Jumping from so high and with a good excuse so often!"
"We want giant eagles!"
Jason smirked. "Camp Jupiter is pure fun!!!"
"Uh-huh. Sometimes. When you come up with rules that say 'have fun or be punished'" Annabeth said. Greeks laughed and Jason started flushing.
"Mother, please, read."

She unslung her bedroll and drew her sword. A few yards to her left, an outcropping of rock the size of a garage jutted from the sea of grass. Hazel realized it was her anchor. She’d caused the rock to appear.
"Who else? That girl is just a show-off!" Clarisse said.
"Then you'll be best friends!" Piper told her innocently.
Demeter tossed the book to Clarisse. "Instead of fighting, do something useful."
Clarisse looked angrily to the goddess but she started reading when she realised she couldn't move her legs, because roots started growing from her shoes.

The grass rippled around it. Angry voices hissed in dismay at the massive clump of stone that had broken their progress. Before they could regroup, Hazel ran to the rock and clambered to the top.
Clarisse looked pointedly to Demeter and she made the roots disappear.

Ok, that's it for today. I hoped you like it!
over a year ago corrected said…
NICE POST
big smile
sweet!!! that was a great post crazy_greek!!
over a year ago 4EVERINSPIRE said…
smile
I just joined but when i read this i was like WOW. you guys are such great writers. i hope you could post more.
big smile
HEYA 4EVERINSPIRE!!!!! CAPS ROCK!!!!
welcome to this forum!!!
say, u wanna post?
over a year ago crazy_greek said…
wink
Thank you!!!

4EVERINSPIRE, welcome!!!! Why don't you post something? It's FUN and, who knows, maybe there's a writer in you!!!!!!!!!!!!