Advertisement

The Heroes of Olympus The Mark of Athena*

blackNblue posted on Oct 06, 2011 at 01:32PM
Title: The Mark of Athena

Rating: C, I guess, maybe T?

Main Characters: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Reyna, Leo, Piper, Frank, Hazel

OC: Mac the Shark, Stephanie, more to come :)

Synopsis: People from Camp Half Blood had finally reached Camp Jupiter! What do you think will happen? Will they unite and fight with each other, or will they kill each other? Find out in The Mark of Athena* by blackNblue. :D

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO, HOO, All rights to Rick Riordan

A/N: Please comment! Thanks :D So guys, I have decided to write a fanfic about the third book in the heroes of Olympus. If you have not yet read the Son of Neptune, try not to read it because it will have lots of spoilers and stuff. So yeah. I don't own TLH, SON, this is all Rick Riordan's
last edited on Apr 11, 2012 at 11:38AM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 1397 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1125 of 1397

over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Awesome as usual BlacknBlue :D
NicoL
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago happy-trails said…
cake
plz post soon
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
wink
awesome!if it was a preview than i can't wait for the full!
@number1pjfan - i know all the alternatives to all the swear and cuss words there are. none gave the point across like the word i chose. and on other forms i usually refrain from posting a comment at all.
@iamcamphalfblood - i....well....i prefer not to answer that, seeing as i now stuff not age appropriate...go to my profile, it's there.
over a year ago afrodite_11 said…
big smile
omg dude that was like amazing :D I just read whole story :D
over a year ago AnanyaLove98 said…
I Just Finished Reading All Your Posts & They're AMAZING!
I Can't Wait Till Your Next Post! Keep Up The AWESOME Work!

BTW: For People Who Want To Know When Mark of Athena Is Coming Out, It's October 2!
I Know It's Going To Be A LONG Wait But Atleast We Have blackNblue's Version To Read!
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago jberagon17 said…
big smile
post really soon
over a year ago jiper-4ever said…
smile
juno's confusing great post , post the whole chapter soon and imincamphalfblood I'm your age but in a lower grade
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago demigod324 said…
Post soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
over a year ago Haloskywalker said…
big smile
Stupid Juno/Hera

PSOT SOON!!!
over a year ago AthenaKnowsBest said…
big smile
AWESOME!! :)
POST SOON!!!!

~AKB
over a year ago blackNblue said…
big smile
Here's the full chapter! I'm trying to make the chapters long so I made a lot of dialogue. I hope it turns out well=))

_________________________________________­***­*

Chapter 33

Jason's POV

I half-carried Percy to the infirmary with Piper walking by my side. I still didn't know who I would pick between Reyna and Piper, Though I admit it wasnt a piece of cake. But I was ready to risk my life if either of them were in danger.

We got into the infirmary and I laid Percy in a bed while Annabeth put the girl in a bunk beside Percy. I could tell the gears on her head were already spinning fast. It is hard to process, especially with the light and all. That's when I noticed Piper turning pale.

"Yo Pipes, you should lie down too," I said, my eyebrows scrunching with concern.

"Yeah, maybe I sh-" Her knees suddenly gave away and bucked. Instinct told me to catch her. Luckily I did before she fell. I carried her to the nearest bed.

"Thanks," she said. She closed her eyes and fell asleep while I bandaged the wound on her shoulder. It was a nasty one.

"No problem," I whispered, taking a seat in the chair beside her bed. The others had left leaving me and Annabeth the only ones left awake in the room.

I stared at Piper's face, her choppy brown hair, her kaleidoscopic eyes. She never fails to mesmerized me.

"You really like her, don't you?" Annabeth asked from across the room.

"Yes....No...Maybe, Oh I don't know," I sighed. She chuckled. "What???" I said, partly annoyed.

"Nothing," she said between laughs. "It just that you remind me of Percy when we were still stuck in a love triangle."

"Woah. You had a love triangle? With who??" That was a shocker.

"Guess." She smiled.

"Umm? Thalia?"

"No."

"Clarisse? Is that why she hates Percy so much??"

"Hahaha, no way is Clarisse gonna have a crush on Percy." She laughed.

"Okay," I gave an exasperated sigh. "I give up."

Annabeth cracked a smile, "It was a Rachel."

"Really? I thought she wasn't allowed to date?"

"That happened way before she became the oracle."

Oh. Then awkward silence. I sniffled a yawn. Today's events were really tiring. I didn't notice that I already fell asleep.

I was hoping I wouldn't have any dreams, but then I guess, I can't help it. I didn't know where I was, but I have a good guess that I'm somewhere in Rome. All of a sudden the cow-I mean-Juno, appeared.

"Jason." She said.

"What? Why did you appear in my dreams?"

"I came to warn you Jason. Beware of Percy Jackson."

"Why? First it was your plan to unite the two camps and then, you tell me to beware of Percy, who is aka, the Greek's leader." I said, in one breath.

"How much do you know about him? His powers??" Juno asked me, looking straight into my eyes.

That caught me off-guard.

"Um, He's half-greek and half-roman. He's not the leader type but when he speaks, almost everybody listens. He can control the water and make hurricanes," I said.

"That's it?" Juno raised an eyebrow. "He has powers that still needs to be discovered. You also have some. Though not knowing it can be an advantage to your group, the enemy already knows about it. And it is safer that you know before its too late."

"So what is our powers?" I asked.

"That, you should discover on your own." Juno waved her hand and disappeared, leaving me awake, and very much annoyed with her.

I yawned, stretch and opened my eyes. It took me almost a full second to realize where I was: the infirmary. I looked around to see Annabeth was sleeping and holding Percy's hand, the girl still asleep and Piper stirring. Slowly her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey," she said as she tried to sniffle a yawn.

"Hey yourself," I smiled back down at her.

Suddenly both Annabeth and Percy woke up.

"Hey, you're awake..and what happened to your eyes?," Annabeth said. Then I noticed Percy's eyes were a shade of blue and green mixed with gold.

"Yeah, I know and my eyes were already like this ever since I saw Mother Earth's true form," he said, while Annabeth slightly punched his arm. He yawned, "How long was I out? And what the hell happened??"

"About a day," Annabeth said. "About yesterd-," Her sentence was cut when the girl beside them slowly stirred. Percy looked at the girl with confusion. He looked at Annabeth who mouthed I'll explain later.

She had reddish-brown curly hair, the length was about on her shoulder, and had porcelain The girl's eyes open, her eyes was brown with a little gold mixed in the iris. She looked a little scared, probably intimidated with four unknown teenagers that are heavily armed.

"Um, Hi," Annabeth cautiously approached her. "What's your name?"

"Stephanie," the girl murmured.

"I'm Annabeth," she said. "And these are Percy, Jason and Piper. How old are you?"

"I don't know." She said, a little confused.

"What do you mean, you don't know? You don't know how old you are?" Annabeth said.

"It's worse than that," Stephanie said. "I can't remember anything. It's like someone erased my memories.

Did you like it? Tell me please!!! =))
over a year ago ontril86 said…
I was just on this, saw that you hadn't posted, went back to my updates and it was top of the list so I thought I check and hooray, you put up the rest of the chapter! Great twist I wonder where she's from and why her and percy knocked each other out, er well im sure they didn't do it on purpose. Im sure you wont, 'caise you just did, but please post soon!
over a year ago shubham06 said…
Gud one...post sooooon
over a year ago Rickfan said…
post soon!
Awesome as usual BlacknBlue :D
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
Oh Gosh! Post soon! SO exciting and epic!
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
fabulous!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
:D post soon!!! :D
over a year ago AnanyaLove98 said…
Please Post Soon I'm Dying To Read The Next Chapter!
over a year ago 1999jacko said…
monkey
awesome hope you post soon
over a year ago demigod324 said…
cool
great chapter post soon
over a year ago jberagon17 said…
big smile
post soon post soon post soon!
crying
Post please because I will die without your posts!
*drops to knees in pain and starts crying*
monkey
Omfg just go away