The Heroes of Olympus The Mark of Athena*

blackNblue posted on Oct 06, 2011 at 01:32PM
Title: The Mark of Athena

Rating: C, I guess, maybe T?

Main Characters: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Reyna, Leo, Piper, Frank, Hazel

OC: Mac the Shark, Stephanie, more to come :)

Synopsis: People from Camp Half Blood had finally reached Camp Jupiter! What do you think will happen? Will they unite and fight with each other, or will they kill each other? Find out in The Mark of Athena* by blackNblue. :D

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO, HOO, All rights to Rick Riordan

A/N: Please comment! Thanks :D So guys, I have decided to write a fanfic about the third book in the heroes of Olympus. If you have not yet read the Son of Neptune, try not to read it because it will have lots of spoilers and stuff. So yeah. I don't own TLH, SON, this is all Rick Riordan's
last edited on Apr 11, 2012 at 11:38AM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 1397 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1276-1300 of 1397

over a year ago fireyes said…
cool
Ditto
over a year ago AnanyaLove98 said…
smile
Post Soon!
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
mischievous
plz post plz
over a year ago Nuralove said…
Love it...
pls post soon....
over a year ago blackNblue said…
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. Well, here's

Chapter 37

Percy's POV

I leaned onto the railing, thinking about the prophecy, the mark of athena, Annabeth. My trailed back to camp half-blood and camp jupiter. How are they doing? Are they trying to act like two civilzed camps and unite, or are their differences set them to fight?

Great, now I sound like Annabeth.

I remembered what Reyna, Hylla, Lupa and Chiron asked me before I left. To find the most valuable possession of King Romulus that his brother, Remus stole it.

Instantly, I wished I hadn't agreed to their request. How the Hades was I supposed to find something I don't know about??

I sighed. I thought that after the titan war, I would live a peaceful life and die an old man, like what the fates showed me. I guess I was wrong.

I sensed movement next to me. I turned to see Steph leaning onto the railing. Without meaning to, we made eye contact.

"Umm..." I said. "Hi?"

"Hi," she said, a little nervous, I think.

I turned and looked out into the sea. The sea always calmed me, even with its strong waves. Finally, I thought. Its about time we passed the continent and got into the sea. With the sea beneath me, it feels a lot safer to fly.

"What was Annabeth saying?" Steph suddenly asked."The mark of Athena?"

I was about to answer, but then, the sea turned into ice, the whole boat turned into ice and it began to snow.

Something was very, very wrong.

Almost everyone slipped until I was the only one standing. That when a woman appeared out of nowhere. She was pale, but there was something in her that was, well...cold. She spoke, "My, my. What do we have here? Jason, Leo, Piper, nice to see you again." She grinned evilly.

Puzzled? I guess you could say that.

The she came near me and touched my cheek. Her hand was like made from ice, "So this is the famous Percy Jackson. I've heard a lot from you."

"Who are you?" I managed to say, desperately trying to stay warm.

"Khione," Jason growled.

She laughed shrilly, that sounded distinctively like ice shards.

"Well, well, I never thought I'd see you again, son of Jupiter," She said as she kept her eyes on him. We were all standing,and ready to attack, even Annabeth who was looking pale. Then suddenly, she moved her hand.

"What the-?" Jason stammered as he turned to ice. I turned and everyone else turned to ice except for me, Annabeth and Leo.

Leo's reaction was scary. His eyes were really on fire and so was his whole body.

"Are sure about fighting me, Leo?" She smirked.

"I didn't have time to get you back, ice lady," He said.

Just then, a sea monster, probably a roman one, grabbed me and Annabeth, and dragged us into the ocean.

"Percy!" Annabeth shouted. I had to do something!

I wriggled out of his grip, took out riptide and slashed across his belly, making him drop Annabeth. I whirled the air bubbles to form one to Annabeth.

He grabbed me again, and pounded me on water. The last thing I remembered was the monster biting me, then someone screaming and everything went black.

I swam around the ocean, trying to tell if this was a dream or something. Apparently it was since I remembered blacking out. What had happened? I thought my Achilles Curse was back ever since I backed out of the Roman territory.

A shark cuddled me. I saw Mac ( the shark ).

"Hey big guy," I said.

"Hey son," A voice said. I turned around.

"Hey dad?" He smiled, saying,"You must have a lot of questions right now."

"Just one," I said. "How come the sea monster was able to injure me?"

He sighed, "Percy, your curse is a greek blessing. Greek monsters cannot injure you, but the roman ones, they can. Percy, I'm sorry for putting you in all this trouble. If I had known.." He trialed off.

"Dad, seriously, I'm okay."

He smiled, and I woke up.

I was in the infirmary with Hazel looking over me.

"Hey."

"How long was I out?"

"About a day. You lost a lot of blood."

"Where's Annabeth?" I said. She must have been worried about me.

Hazel looked nervous. I raised my eyebrows and said, "Well?"

"Annabeth," She said. "Khione kidnapped her."

_________________________________________­___­___­___

Tell me what you think!!!
over a year ago alyta2000 said…
^Ohno Khione. It's on now. If Leo doesn't kill the stupid Frosty the Snowman wannabe I will. Post soon!
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
Yeah! FROSTY THE SNOWMAN! POST SOON!
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
big smile
DITTO DIE FROSTY THE SNOWMAN WANNABE!
Oh and post soon BlacknBlue!
over a year ago Nuralove said…
Awesme......pls post soon..
I love evry chapter....
over a year ago jberagon17 said…
post soon
over a year ago shubham06 said…
Khione is so gonna die.....
Having Percy on ur bad side is certainly not on even olympian's to do list....
Post sooooon.....
i agree post soon
over a year ago beba157jello said…
heart
omg wat nooooo she better not do anything to annabeth post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago fireyes said…
cool
I'm gunna kill frosty and I mean her and the snowman
over a year ago demigod324 said…
Post soon where are you annabeth khione return her plz
over a year ago alyta2000 said…
Okay. I love how I say Frosty the Snowman wannabe and Everyone starts calling her Frosty.Anyway Shub, tots agree.
post NOW
over a year ago percaboss said…
smile
Post soon plz
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
post plz.
over a year ago puppies76 said…
post sooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn pleaaaaaaseeeeeee
mischievous
KILL KIONE THE EVIL SNOW WITCH!
over a year ago wisdomsduaghter said…
surprise
please post soon!!!! and was steph sent by Gaea so that when the time comes when percy has to defeat Gaea that steph would try and stop Percy!?!?http://images.fanpop.com/images/emoticoons­/su­rpr­ise­.jp­g
over a year ago tight5forever said…
smile
this is great but did you know that your picture is the same one my class painted in art and guess what I got the best on and got it framed for the starf room so cool
over a year ago Magic1799 said…
more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am New By the way
over a year ago Magic1799 said…
post soon or
i'll cry.