The Heroes of Olympus Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

pugluv98 posted on Oct 31, 2011 at 12:42AM
Title:Gods read The Heroes of Olympus

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE TWO SERIES, ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RIORDAN AND ANY OTHER THINGS THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO OTHER COMPANIES

THIS IS TO darkrai6543 and bornhuntress: darkrai for telling me to go on and being the first to reply

bornhuntress for being my first fan and the rest of you for boosting my self-esteem about this forum, you guys are the best!!!

SYNOPSIS: the title pretty much explains it, but i will do it any way, it is when the gods receive a package with two books that tells what will happend in the future along with three very familiar demigods..................................­...­...

NOTE: I have ADHD and a short attention span, so don't be dissapointed of if the chappies are short or if it takes me a while to post

last edited on Dec 25, 2011 at 03:16AM

The Heroes of Olympus 940 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 940

over a year ago pugluv98 said…
this is after the war with the giants and this is just a sample post what you think (sorry to those who have done things similar to this i adopted some of your ideas)

Percy POV
I can't believe that tomorrow I go to Camp Half-Blood I went to go lean against the wall when I started falling. "Hera, if you did this your gonna regret it!!!"

Thalias POV
"yeah I"ll be there in a minute Phoebe, let me get my arrows." I went to go when the ground in front of me opened up and I fell through. "GODS!!! I HATE THIS!!!"

Nicos POV
I can't believe how many heroes went to Elysium after the war. I thought as I flopped onto my bed that wasn't there "CRAP!!!!"

Percys POV
"OW!" I yelled as i landed on the floor

"OUCH!" I yelled again as a person landed on me

"Thalia?"

"Percy?"

Suddenly there was a scream as a 14 year old demigod landed on top of me.

"Oh, come ON!" I complained as I pushed Nico off of me "Why does everything happend to me?"

"Cuz me and Thalia are just cool like that" Nico taunted.

"But seriously, what are we doing here" Thalia asked.

"I could ask you the same question" a familiar voice asked.

Zeus POV
I was about to welcome the campers to Olympus when suddenly three teenagers appeared out of nowhere.

"OW!" yelled a boy with black hair and green eyes, I was about to ask what he was doing here when a girl with black hair and blue eyes landed on top of him.

"OUCH!" he cried now I was getting angry but before I could talk a black hair boy with dark eyes landed on top of him

"Oh, come ON!" he complained "Why does everything happend to me!" He had a point there.

The other boy replied "Cuz me and Thalia are cool like that."

"But seriously the girl asked "what are we doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question" Chiron asked.

The three teens gasped as they saw fourteen super powered gods, a centaur and eight demigods.

"Who are you?" my voice booming.

Percy POV
I was about to answer when a package fell on my head.

"SERIOUSLY, WHAT DID I DO?!?!?!?" I exclaimed.

"Whats in the box?" Zeus asked "Open it."

I walked over and cut open the box inside there were two books and a note.

"Well? read the note" he commanded.

I cleared my throat and read:

Dear Gods,
I have sent these three heroes here so you may learn about the future from these books and perhaps we may avoid less bloodshed. However, if you try to kill these three or try to change the future I will take the books back and wipe any memory of this happening and may send the third if all goes well.

from Pugluv98

"Well, this is exciting we get to learn about the future" Athena said.

"Yes, it is" Apollo agreed. "We get to see how even MORE awesome I am!"

Artemis groaned

"But I would like my question answered" Zeus stated

Thalia,Nico and I had a quick conversation and decided that we would tell them our names, but not who we were unless the book revealed it. And just because my friemds are so awesome they pushed me forward.

"Like the note said, we are from the future, I'm Percy Jackson"

Poseidon flinched

"This is Nico di Angelo"

Hades head snapped forward

"And this is Thalia Grace"

After I said Thalias name a squeal came from a girl of about 10 years old with blond hair and gray eyes.

"Thalia, I thought you were gone forever!" she ran up and gave her a big hug which Thalia returned

"You'll find out how I came back" she promised.

Now that I got a good look I saw that Annabeth wasn't alone Chiron, Grover, Clarisse, Connor and Travis, Silena, Will, Beckendorf, and Katie were also there all looking between the ages of ten and thirteen.

"Whats the first book called?" Silena asked.

"Umm, The Heroes of Olympus Book One: The Lost Hero" I answered

"Whos the lost hero?" Ares asked

"Thats the point in reading" Athena stated

a few of the gods and demigods snickered at this

"Who wants to read first?" I asked

"I will" Hestia volunteered

I
JASON
EVEN BEFORE HE GOT ELECTROCUTED, Jason was having a rotten day.

well this is the sample like i said this is my first one give me advice on how i can make it better, im gonna need three posts before i continue
last edited over a year ago
thanks to those who have read this im gonna need three posts if im gonna continue
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
big smile
post soon! this is good!
thanks darkrai6543, i might post tomorrow if....
1.) two other people post (besides you)
2.)I don't have a lot of hw
3.)If I feel like it jk
also, how do you bold and italicise?
big smile
since its halloween and 50 people have read this (or reread this) AND I have finished ALL of my math hw, expect the first chapter in about an hour or so
mischievous
okay
No Ones POV
I
JASON
EVEN BEFORE HE GOT ELETROCUTED, Jason was having a rotten day.

Suddenly there was a bright flash of white light as six people landed on top of each other.

"OW, Piper! Get off me!"

"Like it was my idea to land on you?"

"Well, was it?"

"You guys, stop fighting!" yelled a girl with blond hair and gray eyes.

"Annabeth's right" said a girl with gold eyes and curly brown hair.

"Hey, aren't we on Olympus?" asked a chubby cheeked asian boy.

"Yes, you are" Athena replied.

Older Annabeths POV
"Yes, you are." Athena replied

"Mom?" she asked stunned.

"Woah, Annabeth, its an older version of you!" Connor voice yelled.

"Hold on, Whats going on here?" (older) Grover asked

"Well, us nine, have been pulled back six years ago so the past demigods can learn about the future so we can try to avoid less bloodshed." Nico stated

"So that explains about the younger version of Grover, though, how will they find out about the future? a book?" Leo snorted

"yea" Thalia answered

"oh"

"But first, introduce yourself, these three" Poseidon gestured to Percy Nico and Thalia "have agreed to just say their names and not their godly parentage."

Annabeth stepped forward "I'm uhm Annabeth Chase" I said looking at her younger self. " this is Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang-"

"SWEET! your name means 'Master of Bows' right?" Apollo asked

"uh,yeah" the asian boy said

"Hope you live up to your name kid, after we finish this book I say we have a competition between Frankie here and Will" Apollo said grinning stupidly

"Apollo?" Dionysus asked

"Yeah?"

"Shut up"

Apollo huffed indignantly

Artemis did a 'go on' gesture

"Right, as I was saying this is Grover Underwood" Grover shuffled his hooves.

"and this is Jason Grace" I finished

everybody straightend when she said this

"Grace?" younger Grover asked

"common name" Jason shrugged, but their was worry behind it

"yeah I guess so" Grover said but he doubted that

"so whats the first book called?" Grover asked

"The Heroes of Olympus Book One: The Lost Hero, we just started" young Annabeth said shyly

"uhm, continue reading Hestia" Annabeth said

im gonna do the rest this is just to get people interested next POV will be Pipers..........................or will it?

COMMENT and feel free to give me advice to make it funnier (im not that funny, only sarcastic) but really 2 other people post and thanks darkrai6543 (luv the pic btw)
sad
I am going to post at least once a day so you won't have to wait long for the next part PLZZZZZZ POST WHAT YOU THINK I need to know if this is good
big smile
POST SOON! this is good and you should keep going, and if you want it funnier then you should read other forums like newbees forums or others like this.
thanks darkrai, ive read newbies and its hilarious. im going to post later today IF one other person posts on here

ok i edited some parts of it so it makes more sense TOTALLY forgot it was Annabeths POV dont worry, next chappie will be longer

ps im going to start putting a Y in front of the younger generation so its not confusing
wink
hey guys i may or may not post tonight it depends...................................­...­...­...­...­...­.
over a year ago Child_of_Hermes said…
big smile
PLEASE POST THIS IS REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
Pwease....
over a year ago bornhuntress said…
laugh
AWESOME!!!! Post ASAP!!!!!
over a year ago MythicLover said…
Are only you posting of can others continue the story too?
over a year ago mynameis67 said…
angry
theif the whole begining was stolen
over a year ago percyRox_ said…
hey i just posted on my forum if u wanna check it out link yeah its not that good but check it out
alright this is to darkrai6543, thanks for encouraging me!!! ps im going to keep it in 3 POV but i will put characters thoughts in * ex: *wow this guy is an idiot* Y Annabeth thought btw this is a sneak peek a also READ THE AUTHORS NOTE IN THE FIRST POST PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE STARTS IT OUT LIKE THAT, mynameis67!!! I was thinking about beginning before I even found out about fanpop

thanks though at first i thought it was only darkrai who liked this

Hestia cleared her throat and read
I
Jason

"Jason?" Leo questioned

"What?" he answered

"Why is your name the name of the chapter?"

"I don't know"

"Well if you read the book, you would know!" Clarisse snapped

"OH MY GODS, CLARISSE WANTS TO READ?" Connor yelled

"Quick call the insane asylum!" Travis joked

all the demigods - minus Clarisse laughed, the gods only suppressed smiles except for Apollo and Hermes laughed along with the demigods

Clarisse turned red "I just want to get through the book before we live it!"

"We would if you two stopped arguing" Chiron pointed out. That shut them up.

While this was going on Y Annabeths gaze drifted toward her future self. She was 5'8 with long blond hair and was deeply tanned *probally from all those years at camp* she thought. She then shifted her focus to the guy sitting next to her, what was his name? Percy Jackson? Yeah that was it, he was two inches taller than her older version and she had to admit it he was hot. What, with his black hair and intense green eyes he had the looks of a leader but what really struck her was the his aura of power it gave off the image that he was not somebody to be messed with. But when he smiled he had a playful attitude.She turned her attetion back to Hestia who began reading again.

I
Jason
EVEN BEFORE JASON GOT ELETROCUTED, HE WAS HAVING A ROTTEN DAY
big smile
post soon this rocks and thanks!
big smile
Awesome!!!! Post soon!!!! I wonder how younger Annabeth is gonna react to finding out she has a boyfriend and that it is the guy sitting i-dont-know-how-many feet from her!!!!!!! Can't wait for that chappie!!!
big smile
thanks bornhuntress, expect the next part in I dunno, an hour or so? PS to anyone, I dont care if you post about your forum but plz comment on this one. so yeah, if you do that i don't care if you spam

buTt if it makes anybody feel any better i will say it again, SORRY TO THOSE WHO HAVE DONE THINGS SIMILAR TO THIS, I ADOPTED SOME OF YOUR IDEAS keep checking daily next one I promise will be the full chapter GLAD SO MANY ENJOY IT!!!!
mischievous
idc, go ahead. post soon this is good! natural talent dude! keep going, and keep on going, i just hope you dont get stressed like i did, i started 3 forums, 1 didnt take off, another is my version of this, and another is starting up.
heart
DARKRAI YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!!! CHECK OUT THE TOP WITH THE SUMMARY AND STUFF I MENTIONED YOU AND BORNHUNTRESS FOR BEING THE FIRST TO REPLY AND LIKING THIS!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
thanks!!!! its true though, natural talent.
Hestia cleared her throat and read

I
Jason
EVEN BERFORE HE GOT ELETROCUTED,Jason was having a rotten day

"It couldn't have been that bad." Y Grover said

"It is if you fell off the freaking Grand Canyon" Leo muttered

"What?" Katie said looking suprise

"Nothing" Piper quickly said

Hestia gave her a look but continued

He woke up in the backseat of a schoolbus, not sure where he was

" How can you not know where you are, are you stupid or something?" Travis asked him. Thalia shot him a death glare.

"Ooh, does somebody have feelings for Jason?" Connor teased. Thalia stood up but Annabeth pulled her back down.

"You can kill him later, I just wanna get through the book first" Annabeth told the huntress,

"Spoken like a true daughter of Athena" jested Connor. Annabeth decided to ignore the comment.

holding hands with a girl he didn't know

"Awww" Silena said sniffling, this made Jason turn red.

that wasn't necessarily the rotten part

"Duh, isn't she your-" Leo was cut off by Hazel who slapped him upside the head. "OW!" he yelled indignantly.

the girl was cute, but he couldn't figure out who she was or what he was doing here. He sat up and rubbed his eyes trying to think

"WOW Jason's thinking , I didn't know it was possible" Thalia said acting suprised.

"What makes you say that?" Beckendorf asked sounding confused.

"Well, its these plans Jason comes up with." Piper explained

"Yeah his plans nearly always gets him killed." Leo commented

"Hey" he protested " I only do that because the brave things I do are so extreme they seem isanely stupid"

"Jasons got a point" Percy said " 98 percent of the things I do almost get me killed"

"So, if you go to make yourself some toast, its because of bravery?" Apollo remarked.

"Nah, I do that when I'm hungry" Percy shot back

"Whats the other two percent?" Will asked

"Is pure stupidity" Percy said giving him his trademark grin

"Which is almost all the time" Grover said slyly all the gods and demigods busted out laughing.

"I am not even gonna try to deny that, keep reading Hestia" Percy said while getting comfy in the couch next to his amazing girlfriend Annabeth. *But if the book mentions that me and Annabeth are dating im gonna be blasted to bits. He pushed the thought away, he did not want to think about living the rest of his life as a grease spot on a couch in the middle of the throne room on Olympus above the Empire State Building*

A few dozen kids sprawled in the seats in front of him, listening to iPods-

She was interrupted by Apollo

"I LOVE my iPod!" Apollo said

"Please go on Hestia, before he starts a haiku" Hermes begged. Everybody shuddered, for they had all heard Apollos haikus.

WOW, did not expect it to be this short, but you know how it is when your trying to come up with next. tomorrow i promise the rest will be up its pretty late and i finally bolded the parts where Hestia is reading (thanks again luvseaweedbrain)
big smile
post soon and again natural talent dude!
big smile
oh and second page!!!
When are you gonna post? If you dont i will have to send my army of drakons after you! ~dramatic exit~
worried
you have an army of drakons! how do you feed them??? wait, oh... i see...........
a little violent?!?!?!?! lol jk expect the next one on the 2 of november in the afternoon, i may put up a little piece in the morning and thanks for all of the positive posts *cough* mynameis67 *cough*
mischievous
umm, yeah, please dont send the drakons after me, and have a nice night!
@mythiclover i may do a contest to see who wants to do a chapter maybe a couple of chapters from now
Kay i wont send the drakons.....maybe~darkrai
pugluv~what do i have to do?
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
angelic
post!!!!! soon!!!! plzz!!!!
thanks for the comments, i MIGHT post tonight, i got alot of hw (thank you English I) and if i do it may only be a page of half of it also, if i dont post for a couple days dont worry im either grounded of busy with hw I WILL NOT ABANDON THIS FORUM!!!!
big smile
Too bad I have no school all week due to a freak snowstorm
angry
LUCKY!!!
big smile
OK i finished my hw early, do expect the next part in and hour or two keep posting!! feel free to post anything you think would be funny and i will see if i can add it!!!
talking, or sleeping. They all look around his age...fifteen? Sixteen? Okay, that was scary. He didn't know his own age. The bus rembled along a bumpy road. Out the windows, desert rolled by under a bright blue sky. Jason was pretty sure he didn't live in the desert. He tried to think back... the last thing he remembered... The girl squeezed his hand. "Jason, you okay?" She wore faded jeans, hiking boots, and a fleece snowboarding jacket. Her chocolate brown hair was cut choppy and uneven, with thin strands braided down the sides. She wore no makeup like she was trying not to draw attention to herself, but it didn't work. She was seriously pretty.

"Is that you?" Demeter asked Piper nodded while blushing.

"He thought you were pretty as soon as he saw you!" Travis and Connor snickered.

" That is so sweet !" Silena squealed. Piper couldn't believe this was the previous counselor for the Aprohdite cabin.

"Too bad it doesn't happend to everybody" Silena said shaking her head.

"Yeah, why don't you tell her Percy?" Nico said grining the future demigods snickered. Everybody else just stared at him blankly.

"What is he talking about?" Aprohdite asked curiously.

"Nothing!" Annabeth said her face turning red for when her and Percy started dating, they had told each what they had thought about each other when they first met, but unforunately, Nico had been eavesdropping.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"Yeah, I do" Percy admitted

"Well when you put it like that it sounds like she the worst" Will pointed out "Is she that bad?" Nobody noticed- except Aprohdite, when Annabeth's gray eyes flared.

"Actually, she is the most amazing girl ever, she's smart, funny, and a great kisser ." Percy said smiling. Annabeth blushed at the compliment.

"When do we get to meet this oh so, great kisser girlfriend of yours?" Connor asked.

"Soon enough" was his only reply.

Her eyes seemed to change color like a kaliedascope-brown,blue, and green. Jason let go of her hand. "Um, I don't-" In the front of the bus, a teacher shouted, "All right, cupcakes, listen up!"

Everyone bursted out laughing. "Cupcakes? Seriously?" Ares asked.

"All right, we should at least get through the first chapter" Athena announced.

"No more interruptions" Chiron agreed.

ok i will post the rest soon its alot harder than i thought doing this kinda forum i will post again in an hour. until then, tell me your favorite part so far and again i need some ideas!!!!!!!!!
ok i have read what i posted and i think i see my problem, im spenking too much time trying to think of something funny instead of typing, im going to start doing one liners and AGAIN feel free to post what you think would be funny
mischievous
next post is tomorrow and IT WILL BE THE FULL CHAPTER matbe even the second....................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.he­heh­e
mischievous
thanks for the chappie its really good, though i would suggest you should make it longer.
i am dont worry I WILL HAVE THE FULL CHAPTER DONE BY TOMORROW
what about the rest of you guys? what do you think i should do?
over a year ago persunshop said…
please post,nice post!
big smile
Awesome!!! Can't wait till tomorrow!!!
if you like this forum check out my other one link
Tell other people about these two forums, the more views and posts, the more ill post
big smile
ok im going to post in two or three hours so until then, tell me your favorite part so far!!!!
sad
sorry guys i have to start over i had just finished it when my computer died it will be up in about three hours again sorry
sad
Oh well, it's ok... Post when u can!
yeah sorry i will have a preview up and the reason why my computer sied was my brother unplugged ot for his phone but its a good thing i wrote it in a composition note book first and thanks THIS IS MY THIRD PAGE i know its not alot to get wxcited about but im a amateur
big smile
Oh, I know about being excited about new pages... I just noticed I am the first comment on the page!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the preview!!!!
thanks bornhuntress (ps LUV the pic) ok heres the chappie

The guy was obviously a coach. His baseball cap was pulled low over his hair, so you could just see his beady eyes. He had a wispy goatee and a sour face, like he'd eaten something moldy.

"That's an...interesting comparison" Athena said. Jason just shrugged.

His buff arms and chest pushed against a bright orange polo shirt. His nylon workout pants and Nikes were spotless white. A whistle hung from his neck, and a megaphone was clipped to his belt. He would've looked pretty scary if he hadn't been five feet zero. When he stood up in the aisle, one of the students called, "Stand up, Coach Hedge!" "I heard that"

"Duh, he was supposed to" Hermes muttered. Aprohdite shot him a shut-up-so-she-can-finish look that made him sink in his throne.

The coach scanned the bus for the offender. Then his eyes fixed on Jason and his scowl deepend. A jolt went down Jason's spine. He was sure the coach knew he didn't belong there. He was going to call Jason out,demand to know what he was doing on the bus-and Jason wouldn't know what to say.

"When do you?" Leo snorted

"All the time actually, your just too busy hitting on every single girl to notice" Jason answered, Leo didn't even bother to argue.

"I don't care, as long it was not one of my hunters" Artemis stated. *She couldn't pinpoint it exactly but she knew he flirted with one of them. She wondered if any other one of the male heroes did. Jason didn't seem the type to flirt, but he did keep looking at Thalia, then again, they had the same last name that couldn't be a coicidence. Percy though admitted he had a girlfriend so it couldn't be one of the Hunters, and when he said all those things about his girlfriend, the future Annabeth had blushed. She put the thoughts aside, the book held the key for the future*

But Coach Hedge looked away and cleared his throat. "We will arrive in five minutes. Stay wit your partner. Don't lose your work sheet. And if any of you precious little cupcakes cause any trouble on this trip, I will personally send you back to campus the hard way." He picked up his basball bat and made like he was hitting a homer.

"Now THAT'S how you keep discipline! You should try it some time Chiron" Ares said with glee.

Chiron sighed "I train demigods Lord Ares, not kill them, thats the monsters job." Everybody looked at him stunned. Chiron was rarely sarcastic. Hestia presumed reading.

Jason looked at the girl next to him. "Can he talk to us that way?" She shrugged. "Always does. This is the Wilderness School. 'Where kids are the animals.'" She said it like it was a joke they'd shared before. "This is some kind of mistake," Jason said. "I'm not supposed to be here." The boy in front of him turned and laughed. "Yeah,right,Jason. We've all been framed! I didn't run away six times. Piper didn't steal a BMW."

"You stole a BMW! You are our IDOL!" Connor and Travis said together and started bowing.

"How did you steal a BMW?" Aprohdite asked curiously. *She was absolutely sure this was her daughter Piper McLean. For she had blessed her with special powers and she rarely gave the gift to any of her children. She still wan't sure how Drew got the ability though. But right now she was interested in Percy Jackson. He had eyes that matched the sea and dark hair that looked like he rolled out of bed and raked his fingers through it. That was the best kind of beauty in her opinion, it should be natural just like love. She studied older Annabeth, she was sitting right next to Percy with their hands right next to each other and she could tell they wanted to hold hands but they kept glancing nervously at Poseidon and Athena. They were such a cute couple she was going to have fun with their relationship...*

i know its not very long, but its on of my favorites so tell me what you think cuz i might quit since its only three people commenting on this.......................
surprise
DON'T QUIT!!! This is awesome!!! U just have to be promote this fanfic a little more(maybe at the wall page), and of course a little patience since not everybody comments at first and some people have not yet discovered it!! And don't give up that easily! Besides, it's really annoying when somebody starts a fanfic just to stop writing at the best part! Not saying that ur obligated to write this one until the end, just telling u that it would be good if u finished what u started.
Once again, PLEASE DON'T QUIT!!! THIS IS REALLY GOOD!!!
Keep on Posting, this is awesome! ~did i spell that right?
big smile
post soon!!!this is awesome! dont quit! just wait, if this forum expands more will read it, its to new to quit!
over a year ago chocolate10 said…
Cool! Post soon!
I will think about it but i will definitely do it if you post your favorite part
I like the part were chiron like said 'I train demigods not kill them, thats the monsters job! And everyone looked at him like he was crazy(just my opinon)
laugh
same here!! but my fav was when connor and travis are like:"your our idol!" ROFL!!!
^ actually it was "you our IDOL!" lol
laugh
i know! its halarious! LOL!
ok exoct a post in an hour or two
hmmm
you mean expect? right?
It was pretty hilarious. Hurry and post soon i cant take waiting!
mischievous
same here!
SORRY that i couldnt post had to go somewhere this weekend and i have an essay due tuesday so i will have one up tonight
ok guys i have a confession to make, i wasnt really going to stop doing the forum, i just wanted to see how many people would be sad if i stopped and WOW did not expect so much sadness. but what is sad is the fact i have spent more time thinking of what to write on my essay on romeo and juliet than writing on this forum. so heres the continuation.

The girl blushed. "I didn't steal that car, Leo!" "Oh, I forgot, Piper. What was your story? You 'talked' the dealer into lending it to you?" He raised his eyebrows at Jason like, Can you believe her? Leo looked like a Latino Santa's elf, with curly black hair, pointy ears, a cheerful,babyish face, and a mischievious smile that told you right away this guy was not to be trusted around matches or sharp objects.

Everyone laughed at the description.
"I don't care about that" Leo stated " what I care about is the fact you said that I looked like I shouldn't be trusted around sharp objects. If I couldn't be trusted then you and Piper wouldn't be alive"

"Don't forget matches" Percy muttered which caused Annabeth, Thalia,Grover,Nico and the younfer generation to laugh.

His long, nimble fingers wouldn't stop moving-drumming on the seat, sweepimg his hair behind his ears, fiddling with the buttons on his army fatigue. Either the kid was naturally hyper or he was hopped up on enough sugar and caffiene to give a heart attack to a water bufflao.

"Hold on!" Connor yelled "Let me get paper and pencil, that would be an AWESOME prank!"

" Would be? Don't you mean will be" Hermes corrected.

"Connor, I swear if I see one water buffalo spazing out" you will regret it in the furure" Annabeth said her eyes stormy.

"Alright, alright" Travis said looking down but Piper could've swore she saw him wink at Connor.

"Anyway," Leo said, "I hope you've got got your worksheet, 'cause I used mine for spit wad days ago. Why are you looking at me like that? Did somebody draw on my face again?" "I don't know you," Jason said. Leo gave him a crocodile grin. "Sure I'm not your bestfriend. I'm his evil clone."

"DUDE you are hilarious!" Connor and Travis chorused. Everyone groaned.

"Leo Valdez!" Coach Hedge yelled from the front "Problem back there?" Leo winked at Jason. "Watch this." Leo turned to the front "Sorry, Coach! I'm having trouble hearing you. Could you use your megaphone, please?" Coach Hedge grunted like he was pleased to have an excuse.

"Like he needed an excuse" Piper muttered.

He unclipped the megaphone from his belt and continued giving dorections, but his voice came out like Darth Vader's. The kids cracked up.

So did the gods and demigods.

The coach tried again, but this the megaphone blared: "The cow says moo!" The kids howled and the Coach slammed down the megaphone. "Valdez!"

"I think Leo might be a Hermes kid" Apollo said while slapping his knee.

"He's not, but I would LOVE it if he was" Hermes said while his cadecus was shaking from laughter.

"Aww! But I agree with Hermes. He would be an AWESOME kid" Hades said. Everybody looked at him blankly. "What?" Not somethin you expected the Lord of the Dead to say. Nico, Thalia ,Annabeth, and Percy just shook their head.

All the demigods were rolling on the floor with laughter.

"Seriously" Hazel and Frank said in harmony which made them blush.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Conor said micheviously.

"It looks like somebody is a little flirtsy" Travis said teasingly. "Speaking of which, Annabeth what's my shot with you in the future?" He asked moving toward Annabeth raising his eyebrows. Percy snorted.

"What?" Athena asked *She had a suspension that her older daughter Annabeth was dating Percy. That was fine with her, he seemed like a nice guy but what was unsettling about him was his eyes.Sea green. They reminded her of Poseidon's.If he was somehow, the son of Poseidon, he would have no chance with her daughter. Annabeth was into smart guys that had a sense of humor. She hoped the book would reveal who the other six demigods parents were. The suspense was killing her.*

"Travis, you have about much of a shot with me as Percy can shoot a bullseye at camp." Annabeth said this made the half-bloods double over. Travis looked at Percy. Percy shook his head.

Percy nodded his head "I can't shoot a bulls eye to save my life, well I can to save my girlfriend but thats another story."

"Besides, I already have a boyfriend" Annabeth said smiling "And he is the best." This made Percy blush.

"What's he like?" Y Annabeth asked *she was curious about her future boyfriend. The only person that made her smile like that was Luke.*

Her older self just smiled. "Nice try, but if I told you, I don't know how the future will be. And I wouldn't want to risk anything if it meant that I couldn't be with my boyfriend I already lost him once" She said sadily.

"Annabeth that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard" Aprohdite said "And I have witness many love stories.

"Wait does that mean that you stalk people?" Hermes asked innocently

Aprohdite shot him a death glare.

"He does have a point" Zeus said

Ditto to Zeus.

"Alright can we continue the story?" Silena pleaded

"I never thought I would see the day when Silena would want to read" Connor said in mock surprise.

"Wow" Percy said

"What?" Connor asked

"You just said, and I quote, 'I never thought'" Leo said snickering.

Everybody laughed while Connor's face turned red.

Alright this is it for today. This took me FOREVER and its also my favorite. Tell me your favorite part and again I know its not the whole chapter, but I think this is the funniest. I think im going to start doing it in sections, I know it will take longer but it will also keep me from getting frustrated with it
over a year ago magic-cow said…
That waS SOO FUNNY. IT WAS UM........... GREAT..... AWSOME
sad
you say it like its a bad thing.....................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
wow im up to almost 100 posts and I have only had this forum for a week. For the 100th post I will do a WHOLE chapter. It may take a couple hours to post since I have a short attention span (curse you ADHD) but DON'T post so much I can't post a story. I want to have at least ONE part of the story on each page.

p.s. the next post is gonna be up tonight!!!!!
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
surprise
DONT QUIT!
Keep on posting please!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
laugh
I like it!!! Please post I have no life and need to read this awesome forum JK about no life but....you get the point....
smirk
alright next one is gonna be up in two hours
over a year ago Kaity_daAwesome said…
YAY! I CAN WAIT! i just started reading this and i think its very creative!
Piper stiffled a laugh. "My God, Leo. How did you do that?"

"My God?" Clarisse asked with a confused look on her face.

"Hey, I didn't know you had a god, cuz if you do I want one!" Connor joked causing everyone to groan. Katie slapped him upside the head.

"Ow! What was that for?" Connor asked rubbing his head where he got hit.

"I would like to finish the book before I go insane" Katie answered *she was getting tired of all the starting and stopping with the book. She wanted to know who The Lost Hero was.*

"Too late" Connor said causing Grover, Leo and of course, Travis to laugh. He received a hit to the head too. This time by Annabeth.

"Whats with all the hitting?" Beckendorf asked

"We wouldn't have to hit these two if they would stop with the remarks" Y Annabeth pointed out she said giving a glare to them.

"Alright, how about this, the gods will read the book here and we can create a temporary cabin that looks like the Big House's rec. room so the demigods can read another copy of it so there won't be so many interruptions" Dionysus said dryly.

"That's not a bad idea" Athena murmured. Together fourteen powerful gods used their powers to create a cabin so the half-bloods can read it seperately.

Chiron decided to read while the rest filled in the following present: Thalia was on the left, Travis and Connor were sitting next to each other still rubbing their heads, with Katie and Silena on either side of them. Beckendorf was next to Silena than as followed, Grover, Nico, Jason, Piper, Leo, Percy and Annabeth (nobody really knew why except the future demigods) Frank, Hazel, Will, Y Grover, Chiron (to keep them from killing each other) Y Annabeth and Clarisse.

alright I know this is the shortest post in the history of shortest posts (is that even possible?) but this is also has something you didn't see coming. Besides, it was getting hard to fit 34 differnet people in at once. Don't worry the gods will make appearances and this should make it easier on everybody.
over a year ago Kronos429 said…
postt soonnnn
And i thought mine took forever! lol
mischievous
post soon this is really good!
ok time for an important announcement *trumpets play* the time has come for the contest for the next chapter!!! here are the rules:

1.) No cussing the worst that will be allowed is crap,freak or frik (however you spell it) and of course hellhound

2.)No adding any characters

3.)All submissions MUST be by friday

4.)No stealing other authors ideas from other forums UNLESS you wrote it in your forum

thats about it this is your time to put anything in the chapter that you would think would be funny. PLEASE submit the next chapter if you want to participate. AND if you are the winner I will dedicate a WHOLE chapter to you (and we ALL know that im terrible at writing long chapters) PLEASE SOMEBODY SUBMIT NO MATTER HOW BAD AN AUTHOR YOU ARE. EVERYBODY CAN WRITE.
over a year ago Gracyia_23 said…
laugh
This is really good. I won't be in the contest because I can't write but this is really cool.
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Question: are we writing a chapter or are we just writing stuff?

I'm confused.
writing a part of it so ppl can vote which is the best
^ you are writing the next chapter or part of it (optional) and if you are the winner you:

Will have a WHOLE chapter dedicated to you and if this turns into a popular forum I will have your most recent forum in my summary at the top.

I know the prizes aren't that good but its all I can do
big smile
wow! this made popular content!
cake
^ i know i JUST posted on your forum how this and your forum "The Unknown Hero" made the "popular content" Good Job, here have a cupcake
big smile
Congrats!!! Must be awesome to be in popular content!!!!!
Post soon
^its a contest, post part of the chapter if you want rules are stated above
over a year ago icysugarpop said…
i think you shuold post it it is very good and no one is posting soo...
cool
I liked the short chapter though I didn't get the seating arrangments
Ok if we must post a chapter please post. I would post a chapter but I dont own the book.
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
hey, you guys keep making it funny, and i won't be able to read it in class. the teacher is giving me the keep-it-down-and-no-laughing-at-a-computer look that creep's me out.

btw, i get to watch a movie in about an hour. something like that.
it's Captan America. lol
which part of it was funny to you?
crying
Post.
sad
Will ya post soon!!! Please?
over a year ago ApolloGraecus said…
laugh
Hi I just found this and its freaking hilarious. Can I help?

PS do I get a prop for commenting jk
big smile
i claim the 1 hundreth comment!
Ok, I prepared this on Google Docs, here goes:

percy got a jolt as he saw past silena and beckendorf together. *won't Aphrodite like this tragic love story, he thought. He pulled himself self back to the story.

Leo slipped a tiny Philips head screw driver from his sleeve. "I'm a special boy." At the same time, all the demigods heard Hepeastus roar, "Yeah! That's what I call ingenuity! Everyone was silent. Leo said, "Admired by a god. Sweet!" "But ...how did they synchronize with us?" Y annabeth blurted. Percy shrugged. "Miracles happen." *Wow, he really is cute, thought Y annabeth. but luke... Why isnt luke here? she asked. A frown darkened percy's face for a second. then he said, just listen to the story. Dont daughters of Athena like books? he teaSED.

"Guys, seriously," Jason pleaded. "What am I doing here?"

"That's what I'm wondering right now," someone muttered. "Shut up," hissed Annabeth.

"Where are we going?" Pipeer knit her eyebrows. "Jason, are you joking?" "No, I have no idea-" Aw, yeah, he's joking," Leo said. "He's trying to get me back that shaving cream on the Jello thing, arent you?"

"Classic," grinned Connor Stoll.

Jason stared at him blankly. "No, i think he's serious." Piper tried to take his hand again, but he pulled it away."I'm sorry, I dont- i cant- "

"'Sorry'?" Jason snorted. "Since when have I ever said sorry? Lupa cured me of that. ...Wait, what was I saying?" "Who's Lupa, anyway?" asked some of the campers. Chiron looked at them and sighed, like he'd been through this before and wasn't in a rush to see it again. "Please, continue reading," the centaur said gravely.
i hope u can tell what's from the story and what i made up. This is the real RR text:

“My god, Leo. How did you do that?” Leo slipped a tiny Phillips head screwdriver from his sleeve. “I'ma special boy.” “Guys, seriously,” Jason pleaded. “What am I doing here? Where are we going?” Piper knit her eyebrows. “Jason, are you joking?” “No! I have no idea—” “Aw, yeah, he's joking,” Leo said. “He's trying to get me back for that shaving cream on the Jell-O thing, aren't you ” Jason stared at him blankly. “No, I think he's serious." Piper tried to take his hand again, but he pulled it away. "I'm s
over a year ago PerciusJackson said…
mischievous
hi im new love your story
over a year ago luvseaweedbrain said…
Herrooooo!!!! this is hilariouss! :D and i got mentioned! i feel so famous XD ... this is really good post soonnn!
^ alright sorry I havnt posted, ive been busy with some things expect a post tomrrow and BTW ApolloGraecus um, your entry was a day late but you will still get a chapter dedicated to you since you were the only person to submit a chappie, and i will *drumroll* have the next chapter in The Banished Hero also by tomorrow *cheering* no need to sound so shock a preview will be up soon. PLUS, SINCE DARKRAI WAS THE 100 TO COMMENT I WILL HAVE ANOTHER WHOLE CHAPTER UP THIS WEEKEND if im not grounded.

and just because im OCD, i have redone ApolloGraecus's chappie that she submiited. dont worry i only edited it by bolding and some grammar.

Percy got a jolt as he saw past Silena and Beckendorf together. *Won't Aprohidite like this love story,* he thought. He puled himself back to the story.

Leo slipped a tiny Phillip head screwdriver from his sleeve. "I'm a special boy."

At the same time, the demigods heard Hephaestus roar, "Yeah! That's what I call ingenuity!"

Everyone was silent. Leo said, "Admired by a god. Sweet!"

"But...how did they synchronize with us?" Y Annabeth blurted.

Percy shrugged. "Miracles happend."

*Wow, he really is cute* thought Y Annabeth. But Luke... "Why isn't Luke here?" she asked.

A frown darkend Percy's face for a second. Then he said, "Listen to the story. Don't daughters of Athena like books?" he teased.

"Guys, seriously," Jason pleaded. "What am I doing here?

"That's what i'm wondering right now" someone muttered.

"Shut up" hissed Annabeth.

"Where are we going?" Piper knitted her eyebrows. "Jason, are you joking?" "No! I have no idea-" "Aw, yeah, he's joking," Leo said. "He's trying to get me back for that shaving cream on the Jell-o thing, aren't you?"

"Classic." grinned Connor Stoll.

Jason stared at him blankly. "No, I think he's serious." Piper tried to take his hand again, but he pulled away. "I'm sorry. I don't- I can't-"

"Sorry?" Jason snorted. "Since when have I ever said sorry? Lupa cured me of that. Wait, what was I saying?"

"Who's Lupa?" asked some of the campers. Chiron looked at them and sighed, like he'd done this before and wasn't in a rush to see it again.

"Please continue reading," the centaur said gravely.
COOL cant wait :P
YEASZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
over a year ago someone3724 said…
haha why would you be grounded?
the usual
mischievous
yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh­hh!­!!!
crying
Post soon! I'm crying! 1because you haven't posted yet and2im laughing soooooooooooo hard!
over a year ago Piper_ofArtemis said…
rainy
LOL this is FUNNY!! 12:21 am here and i am just now starting psychology... Night! =)
I like rain. Why wont it rain... LOL
~Piper~
meh
really cause i like snow and awesome that your going to post
cake
congrats darkrai have cake
Post soon!
rainy
@PerciusJackson-i like snow but im not ready to be cold... Plus theres no icon for snow, only rain...
@pugluv-Post soon!!
~Piper~
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
POST!
big smile
Awesome!!!! Post soon!!!
Post soon!
over a year ago jjspecht said…
angelic
Post now please.
You said you would post today/yesterday.:(
Annabeth's POV

"Alright guys, lets take a break" Percy declared standing up and stretching.

"I agree with Percy" Chiron said "everyone must be hungry by now."

"You could not have said anything truer, partypony" Leo said nodding causing Connor and Travis to laugh and everyone else to groan. As everyone headed out they were greeted by Zeus scowling at him.

"So, hows it goin?" Leo asked casually

Zeus glared at him. "We want to know who the future demigods are descended from" he said his voice thundering.

"Sorry Lord Zeus but we can't tell you that" I said "But if you want, we can tell you a little bit of what has happened back in our time as long as we don't say too much." I said looking back at the older demigods who nodded in agreement.

"So what do you want to know?" Thalia asked

"Well for starters, who is your godly parent?"

"Um, Lord Zeus? Thalia is your daughter, in case you didn't know" Nico said causing an outbreak of snickers.

" Besides Thalia and Annabeth" he said stopping Connor before he could interject.

"Well, let's see, I have a knack for making gods mad and currently have seven gods who want to kill me, maybe eight" Percy stated.

"WOW" Jason breathed "what could you have DONE to tick off the gods?"

Percy gave him his trademark grin "You'd be suprised"

"Okay, I think that's enough" Piper said.

"We've only ask you one question!" Apollo protested

"Which was one too many" Grover answered.

"Can we go now? its twelve and were starving " Nico put in.

"Fine, go on there's a buffett in the other room waiting for you." Artemis said nodding with her head toward the table. The group of demigods followed Nico and Thalia while the gods went to somewhere else to eat. Percy and I stayed behind and ducked around a column. Percy put his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him. I threw my arms around his neck. He tilted his head to the side and kissed me. Call me cheesy, but eveytime I kiss him the only thing I focus on is him and feel like anything is possible. We rarely made out though since every time we did some of the campers wolf whistled whenever we did. I didn't think anybody would spot us since the column was on the side and on the other side of us was a wall of a building. I didnn't even think about the amazing architecture because this was a special time when nothing else mattered. We were well hidden nobody cold see us. I didn't count on though, was Athena staying behind and spotted me make out with Percy.

ok, i know i havn't posted alot, mainly due to school and can't fall behind, so i might only be able to post once or twice a week
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
heart
that's was A-W-E-S-O-M-E !!
laugh
Sweet though I wanted a fULL Chapter soooooo
angelic
LOL Athena watching?!? EPICLY AWSOME! LOL
Hope u can post again soon! And i totally know what u mean with school and stuff...
~Piper~
wink
yeah, the next one will be the rest, i will start as soon as i finish my hw
When will that be?
over a year ago someone3724 said…
it better be soon
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or i will send my hellhounds!!!!
over a year ago ninjagirl77 said…
hoping the next chapter is soon!
Hoping that pugluv98 has finished hw. Please let her be finished!
laugh
Somebody is in trouble!!!
Awesome!!! Post soon!!
for starters, im a girl it says it in my profile just to let all of you people know who were wondering and second i dont know if im going to be able to post this weekend since im going somewhere and tomorrow im working on The Banished Hero
smirk
^yeah im also a girl, don't you just hate it when people automatically say "him" or "guy" then again, you don't have a profile pic, you should ask someone how to put one up, cuz i dont
Sorry guys. Or should I say GIRLS. I use guys as a general form of gender because i don't visit profiles that often soooo...post soon!
^@Child_of_Hermes U have to go to upload photos. When u upload ur photos there is an option to make it ur profile pic.
^yeah im fine with that, i am also guilty of using the term "guys" for genders (even though theres only two) you should tell pugluv how to put up pics so there wont be confusion
big smile
Penguins!!!!
Luv your pic!!!!!! Post soon!
big smile
please post soon.

also, i thought it was all prity funny.
i like to read about the boys getting hit by the girls because almost all of the fourms about this book that's happened.

great work, please post soon!
Post soon pugluv!
^yeah, my laptop is new and i have yet to put download pictures on it and the penguins are part of the default pictures
smile
anyone notice i changed my pic to match my name?
yeah, though i liked pikachu better, which reminds me today during gym a girl was wearing a yellow pikachu shirt
over a year ago universalpowa said…
angelic
post post post someone plz :(
pwetty pwetty plez?
^um, im the one who always post and i am currently working on it and saturday im goin to my dads so expect a post sunday
Ok post on Sunday!
over a year ago jjspecht said…
angry
Post now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will expect Sunday. Hoping will post now.
over a year ago AceJackson said…
Hello!!
Sunday!!!!
3:51 for me
(PM)
big smile
POST POST!!! hey i just realized that POST jumbled up spells STOP. dont stop! keep posting!
but if you scranble it it says "dont post, keep stoping" lol it will be up tomight
ok, guys im gonna post later tonight when im done with my chores
cake
yay! celebration! CELEBRATE PARTAY!!! cake 4 everyone!!!
^ a little hurt by that......................................
why?
okay ive been busy so heres the preview since i left a cliff hangar

Athena's POV

I was on my way to the throne room to talk to Hermes about a delivery, when out of my peripheral vision I saw a tall, black hair boy kissing a blond hair girl. All the campers had gone to the table to eat so it must have been some minor gods. I strode past them without giving them a second thought.

Percy's POV

I surfaced from our little make out scene and jerked my head toward the room with the rest of the half-bloods. Annabeth nodded and took my hand into hers. But on the way, I couldn't quite shake the feeling that somebody had seen us...

1 hour later---

No One's POV

As the group of demigods trooped back into the temporary rec. room Silena decided to pick up where they left off.

"That's it!" Coach Hedge yelled from the front. "The back of the bus has just volunteered to clean up after lunch!" The rest of the kids cheered.

"There's a shocker" Beckendorf muttered.

"There's a shocker" Leo muttered.

Beckendorf blinked at the book while the rest of the demigods chuckled. He just shrugged "great minds think alike."

But Piper kept her eyes on Jason, like she couldn't decide whether to be hurt or worried.

"Aww" Silena sniffled which made Jason and Piper go red and Leo to chuckle at their discomfort.

"Did you hit your head or something?"

"Did you?" Travis asked innocently, which was an oxymoron. Connor and Travis Stoll were never innocent unless it's being good.

Jason glared at him "No, but Leo did" he reamark which led to some snorts from Grover and Nico.

"You really don't know who we are?" Jason shrugged helplessly.

"Ha, you admit your helpless!" Clarisse laughed "oh, I can't wait to show you the inntiiation ceremony for newbie's" she said with glee.

"Wait, what's the inntiation ceremony?" Leo asked looking around "is it, like, crashing into the canoe lake in a chariot, cuz if it is then I already passed."

Nico shook his head "No, it's not even a real inntiation. It's when Clarisse sticks the new kids heads into the toilet. But your right, if it was to crash into the canoe lake, than I would have passed too." he said looking smugly at Thalia.

"Yep, me too, but Clarisee "tried" to give me the "inntiation" he said putting air qoutes around it. "but it didn't turn out so good for her" Percy said causing Annabeth, Grover, Thalia, and Nico to bust out laughing, while Frank, Hazel and the rest look confused.

"It's worse than that. I don't know who I am."

"DUN,DUN,DUN!!!" Connor joked and Silena gave him yet, another slep upside the head.

i will put up the rest tomorrow since its the last day of school before thanksgiving break
big smile
nooo post more!!! its soo funny and good!!! Athena saw them!! OMG!!!
keep up the good work!
read authors note....................... oh and darkrai, to answer your question, she acted suprised that i was posting
crying
sorry i just wanted to celebrate.... *sad face* :'(

do u still want some leftover cake?
im good thanx, next one will be up tomorrow
laugh
Awww. I don't want to wait. Oh well. Post soon. That was great! Sorry I didnt say that before.
laugh
oh, you just HAD to lete Athena see them, didn't you. as if their love life isn't hard enough, *she said sarcasticly, hiding a grin at what Athena might do to Percy and what Posidon will do to Annabeth.* lol.

post soon, please.
I think this story is be awesome. but it would be even awesomer if you posted. Even a preview would be good. Anything. We are desperate. At least I am.
POST MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
^don't worry im currently working on the next part
Ok...
angelic
more! can you keep it in one chapter per post
cool
Post post post!
ugh, i HATE my computer i refreshed the page on one of the tabs so it refreshed on THIS one and i lost everything i typed up. the rest will be up tonight, again sorry
Aww. We will wait.
cake
Awww... I hope u can post soon! =)
Happy almost Thankgiving!! Please, eat cake, its ambrosia cake so it tastes like whatever you want =)
~Piper~
^thanks, Piper_ofArtemis the ambrosia tasted like blue chocolate chip cookies
HURRY AND POST SOON!
laugh
post post post please! ahh! blue cookies! yum! i wonder what pink cookies taste like....*sound of large explosion*
um...*comes back in all torched-looking*
yeah dont ever ask me to make cookies... it doesnt end well...

LOL! XD
cake
yay! new page! Cake!
Universalpowa, I gong to take that as a bad thing from you...
big smile
U are very welcome pugluv, my piece tasted like blue chocolate chip cookies too!! LOL =)
Hope the cakes gave u extra posting energy.
P.S. my dad just tought me how to make stuffing, its his family's secret recipe and neither of my sisters have ever been intereted in learning how to make it. I know, i know, im a daddy' girl. Its very true, and im very proud of it! =)
~Piper~
Go people who start making Thanksgiving dinner at 9p.m. the night b4 Thanksgivng day!! =)
EEPP!! Its 12:25 a.m.!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
mischievous
YEAH!! My first attempt at BOLD worked!!
italics
underine
BOO-YA!!
~Piper~
sorry i havnt posted i was cleaning yesterday since my stepdad was coming back from overseas and we didnt get back from the airport till 11 and now im about to go watch a movie, so post will be up tonight!!!
ok post soon
Please post soon!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!
The bus dropped them in front of a big red stucco complex like a museum, just sitting in the middle of nowhere.

"Hey you know if you put a space in the middle of it, it spells now here" Nico said looking around grinning.

Maybe that was it: the National Museum of Nowhere, Jason thought.

"I would so go there!" Travis exclaimed

A cold wind blew across the desert. Jason hadn't paid much attention to what he was wearing, but it wasn't nearly warm enough: jeans and sneakers, a purple T-shirt, and a thin black windbreaker.

"Why were you wearing a purple t-shirt?" Beckendorf asked raising an eyebrow. Jason just shrugged.

"So, a crash course for the amnesiac, Leo said, in a helpful tone

"For some reason, I find that hard to believe" Silena said.

"What makes you say that?" Clarisse asked.

"Well, the whole shaving cream on the Jell-O thing questions his helpfullness"

"So true" Thalia said nodding. Suddenly outside there was a
thunder and the sound of raised voices from Poseidon and Athena.

"Well it sounds like they just found out" Nico said grinning evilly.

"Wait, found out what?" Y Grover asked. Percy and Annabeth's faces paled.

"You'll find out soon enough" Thalia said trying to hide her laughter. Note the word tried .

that made Jason think this was not going to be helpful.

"I KNEW it!" Nico said doing a fist pump in the air."

"Well,someone watches a little too much MTV" Percy said failing at stiffiling a laugh.

"What's MTV? Y Grover asked.

"Nothing" Piper said resuming to read.
laugh
post post post soooo funny!
so when did athena and poseidon find out?
LOL :P
I HAVE EDITED MY FIRST CHAPTER ON THE FIRST PAGE
^oh, and to answer your question, the gods were able to read faster than the demigods since the only interruptions were from Hermes, Apollo, and Ares
big smile
ohhhhhhh dat makes sense :) :P lol
u should have the demigods sneak up behind dem to watch da arguement :P
laugh
AWESOME!!!! POST MORE!!!! ^ I agree!
laugh
POST SOON!!!!!
happy thanksgiving!
wink
^thats not a bad idea, i might do that......................................­...­may­be
WOW, i JUST realized how short it is
sweet!!! post soon!!!!!!
Great!!!!!! Post again soon! I like your idea universalpowa!
Cool post soon!
crying
post soon!!! i cant wait to see the gods reactions :)

Feeling: Sad
becuz my sis deleted my entire chapter for my mark of athena story.
:'(
Can you post today?
over a year ago AceJackson said…
angry
PLEASE
DRaKONS ROAR
alright, im gonna start in about an hour or so, as long as my mom doesn't drag me off to somewhere, im gonna post!!!
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YY!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!