The Heroes of Olympus Universal's Heroes of Olympus/ Book 3- The Doors of Death

universalpowa posted on Nov 24, 2011 at 01:29AM
Book One

Title: The Mark of Athena

Rating: T (mild language, some violence, etc.)

Genre: Fanfiction

Characters: Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Thalia Grace, Nico di Angelo, etc...

Synopsis: The Seven have finally met, and Greeks and Romans mix & mingle. Will death cause the two camps to be split again once more?

Prophecy 1:
The Seven must unite or fall,
the sleeper must be soothed or stand above all,
Fire and fuel must make amends,
or to the earth the final end,
the one who is taken
must be found and forsaken,
A hero shall lose what she holds close to her heart,
only for a child of lightning to bring back what she has to part

Prophecy 2:
Wisdom's Daughter walks alone,
the mark of Athena burns through Rome
the seven must work together or be set ablaze
the child of fire to quench the flames
the son of the seas shall meet his end
to save those he loves and those his friend
a child of lightning will give light at the call
the light of the earth may end it for all

Can the Heroes save the world this time?

Disclaimer: R.R owns ALL characters, I just wrote the story. And the plot. And the prophecies **first two lines of second prophecy belong to Rick Riordan**

[A/N- Please do not copy ideas from my story (duh) or the prophecies. Thanks! Also, I do not think Rick Riordan will use any of these ideas in his own story, so for that I have no clue...]

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­

Book Two

Title: The Heroes Oath

Rating: T

Type: Fanfiction (its gonna be the same concept...)

Characters: All Characters from HoO
OC: Mairin Estrallamar- Be prepared, Ladies and Germs, for the new character! Meet Mairin Estrallamar, a small yet powerful demigod that will play a very important role in The Heroes Oath. Do not underestimate her, she may be young, but she will beat you at your own game. As you read about her struggles and victories, try to connect the dots of who she might be. The Heroes must rely on her; she is there only hope of ever escaping Gaea's trap and freeing their friends. But does Mairin have a secret she won't share? And who is her parent? She is more like them than they think...and only she can save the heroes who need to save the world. But before she is ready to save these lost heroes, she needs to save herself...

Synopsis: The Heroes are back again- and better than ever.
A few of them have been scarred by love- or just scarred from the horror of the battle that is yet to come.
They succeeded in bringing a few friends back, or literally back from the dead.
This time, they have a little more time to relax before the final battle to come.
Or so they hope. However, they may find that their lives won’t be as simple as they hope.
The Heroes of the Prophecy are definitely no longer whole. With the death of their beloved leader, things change.
To go to the extreme, one of them risked his own life to bring back his friend. Even when he knew it was too late.
By doing this, he sealed his fate. And accepted the price of cheating Death.
With this, the Gods have rallied and protest against their boundaries and limits.
However, when going on a long quest suggested by Hazel to find some allies, they find themselves in a challenging chess game.
But, they are the pieces themselves.
The seven are broken up- strong together, yes. But split...not anymore.
Two of the seven are forced to make changes- and it may save them, or destroy the world.
But, Gaea has another plan for the demigods...one that involves a quick mind, reflexes, and a plan.
But, this time they have to do it without their leaders...
Some have gone missing- and promises of the past may be broken.
Oaths that were kept are tested to the limit- will one hero keep her promise?
If she doesn’t, the consequences will be most severe.

Prophecy: (only one this time! *cheers*)
The Seven Heroes proceed with care,
the lost ones enter the evil’s lair
the seven are split and taken to be tested
the earth breaks their spirits and teaches a lesson
Oaths to keep until dying day,
promises of the past broken when one loses their way
fate’s trespasser to open Heaven’s gate,
enemies of long cease the hate
The Doors of Death the seven find the key,
returned in ancient land, Death’s salty sea

Disclaimer: Rick Riordan owns all characters, I own the plot, and the prophecies that I wrote, etc.

[A/N- This sequel will most likely be shorter than the first, but It'll still top about 40 + chapters...or less]

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­=

After the sequel...
the last of them all...

Book 3

Title: The Doors of Death

Summary:
Last quest was a flop.
And even then- it wasn’t even a quest. Five of the seven and two friends had been captured just as they went to look for their key to answers. The only key that could possibly save them now is the Key to the doors that can set things right.
Inside their prison, the demigods faced survival, sacrifice, suffering, loss, and breaking some of their greatest promises. They almost made it out, thanks to the help of a mysterious demigod by the name of Mairin- but at a terrible price. When things seem fine, the place that used to imprison spits them out in a giant firey explosion. When everyone awakes, somehow Leo is no longer Leo, and Hazel’s old nightmares come back to haunt her...
Even in the most dire situation, it seems the heroes can trust no one. In the moment of truth, they are betrayed by a new friend. Even then, they manage to escape mostly unharmed.
Love is pushed aside and all ties between age old foes must be forgotten- the only key to defeating Gaea lies in the new companion aboard the Argo. But he isn’t what they were expecting to save the camp by any standards.
But, as the new prophecy hints, only six of the seven will make it to Olympus. The final battle at Greece will be swift and the consequences will be the loss of many brave demigods. Who will be the brave hero to sacrifice his or her life this time?

Rating: T. Like everything.

Type: Does it look like it's changed?

I'D LIKE TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE BRAND NEW SHINY AND EPIC PROPHECY BELOW, BE WARNED, IT'S SPOILER-Y :D

Prophecy:
To the Doors of Death only one leads the path,
old ties broken, and sea saves from giant’s wrath
the tests of the heroes will escape at cost,
and the one who lived two lives, his spirit lost
when love’s dove stops the fight at her lullaby song,
the key frees all souls, the one missing with them all along
at the end of the war, the one who faced death shall be slain,
and when heaven’s gates open, only six mortals remain

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­

=========================================­===­===­===­=
And if anyone steals my ideas, at this point it's happened so many times I honestly don't care. Do as you please. It just shows me how awesome they are (jks egos LOL)
I was being sarcastic. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY IDEAS!!

One Last thing: PLEASE DO NOT SPAM.
Thank you.

OMG MARK OF ATHENA COMES OUT SOON OMGGOGMGOGGMOGMG!! :OO

last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 09:38PM

The Heroes of Olympus 2634 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 2634

over a year ago natroxman said…
cake
^^ first, they never said that they were dating, reyna admits that they WOULD HAVE if they had more time together sooo ya and second jiper or pason is MUCH cooler than jeyna or rason so take that jeyna fans!! and new page EAT CAKE!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
natroxman is right. the books never said Jason and Reyna are dating. and plus....Reyna doesn't seem right for Jason.

I still vote for Jason and Piper!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
okayyyy sorry i cant post tonite becuase of....certain...reasons...*cough* PARENTS! *cough*

well, anyways...yeah my parents are bugging me so good nite!
and i cant post tom. have tests to study for :(
ugh...school....grrr

sorry guys- i just havent had ANY time to write at all...school is being a HUGE pain D:
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
aww.. i hope you post as soon as you can though!
i still vote for Jason & Piper.. i don't like either of them but they seem better than Jason & Reyna..
please post soon :)
zzz
awww darn

i got moved back to #11 on the popular content list...
eh. i was number 11 last time too, but then someone's forum in front of me got deleted or something so i went to number 10
*shrugs*
anyways, i am sooo sorry i couldnt post, but my life invovles school and school invovles hw and hw invovles no social life and no time for fun

:P
ill will try to post if i can!

good nite all :D zzzzzzzzz
^ don't worry about Popular Content, lol
it's based on something weird, not how many views each forum has, i'm sure
but i'm sure you'll get higher on the list :D
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
What on earth kind of Homework is it when holidays just finished?! (i think? I wouldn't know, I'm still on holiday) It is conspiring against our creative pleasure time to read MoA fanfictions and the Author's creative time to write them! >:O jking.
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Post soon
sad
aaaaaawwwwwwww!!!! oh well. school first! post as soon as you can!
Aphrodite, only a daughter of Athena would say that. School isn't very high on my priority list, but it's still there, just below some other stuff... that I won't mention ... (NOT a guy! I swear on the Styx this is true. *thunders*)
over a year ago Freako95 said…
cool
Do you guys have school already!!??? I have school on 10 january :)
Post post post soon!
^ not fair! school started yesterday...pppffffttt
no it did
and i can ABSOLUTELY not post anytime soo cuz i have 3 projects due by the end of this week, a math test on fri, an essay due tomorrow, and some other stuff
i literally have hw in EVERY SUBJECT excpet health...were doing the "Wonderful Family of Life" unit....there was stuff i know, stuff i now know, and stuff i just didnt want to know...
all i could think the entire lesson was "TMI!!!!!"

okay ill spare you from what we learned...but if u know, or have already had this "lesson", i feel sympathy for u, as you should for me....*shudder*
so bye! :P

and i WILL POST FRIDAY!!!! :D unless, my house blows up and my computer becomes a nuclear bomb, nothing will stop me! muhahhahaha!

lol so good nite :PZzzzzzz
grrr....hw disappearo! vanish-o! delete-o! go-away-o!
ugh! it just wont vanish!!! AgH!! XP

*dies of hw overload*
now im dead XP
Wow, first week that tough huh? My Social Studies teacher (basically history) once made a project that was very simple due next term. However, I can't compare yet because my first day is yet to come! (Feb 7th Yay for summer holidays!)
^ potato potatoe tomato tomatow whateva.
all my friends say "It's Social Studies!" and i'm like "History class next!" and theyre like "Are you from Mars?" and im like "Close, i'm from Jupiter."
:P
i like to mess with my friends....it gives me pleasure to confuse them XD

jk jk they know im kidding...or do they? :O
idk...do u guys think i should change my icon?
something more...'homemade'?
i think i kind of like it the way it is...but i ll look for someding anyways :P
lol i have health right now too and i know what you're talking about
today we did something REALLY FUNNY. hahahaha i'm still smiling thinking about it..
i have so much hw too! and a lot of tests and stuff.. errggg; i hope you can post on friday! :)
mischievous
what grade do u guys do health in????? and POST PLEASE!!
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
wow i use to have heath it was wierd I especially did not enjoy that part of the lesson and I got home and my family except my dad were talking about that! gross and they were talking abut what they do when boys are born just wierd

and hope you can post friday
i'm in 8th grade, but i've had health in 6th & 7th grade
hmmm
im in 8th too but we dont have health prob cuz calli is broke :/
okay...so now you see how my eyes are like shattered glasss (metaphor! i luv english class....)...

sorry guys, i promise to post fri- were halfway there!

JOURNEY!!!! *lol*
GOOD NITE!!!!

and i promise i will post on friday, unless i have a really good reason- like my comp. is taken away by *cough* PARENTS! *cough* so ill tell you and (hopefully) post by friday!!! :D
...Post soon... why did the subject suddenly change to health class? I dunno what grade I'm in cause our country doesn't use grades. I'm Form 5, meaning turning 16 ... what grade is that?

Anyway, I go to an all girls school, so during this Health presentation where we got to skiv off math (YES! *fistpump*) Our math teacher (who's a guy) simply took the roll and mysteriously disappeared two minutes in.

Also, I hated my Social Studies class last year, but i'm putting up with it again this year, so I can get into classical studies (Greek Mythology Yeah!) I like Classics, I hate government or boring history. I like fictional history ;)
over a year ago Wisdoms_Child said…
cool
POST!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!! also, read link
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
smile
Lol! Post soon! I had health class last year. So 8th grade this year. We have boater safety this year. So instead you take three weeks of notes then take a huge exam of complicated questions on boats, water safety stuff. If I don't get a good grade for this I fail PE! Isn't that great! So far the test us taking three days to complete! That's how hard and long it is. I feel sorry for you though! I hated that class! Anyway, good luck and post soon!
over a year ago ninjagirl77 said…
I hate my social studies class :/ It's all about government this year. We had to write gov. essays for this competition. UGH!(i actually really love to write but this was horrible!) It was awful.
Well I'll stop ranting now. Post soon!
I agree ninjagirl! We also had to write essays *shudder* Post soon!
tongue
post soon please!!!!!!!!!! and a lot of people seem to be in 8th weird... :)
over a year ago pjnadia said…
big smile
plz post soon!!!!!!!!!!1
p.s i feel everybodies pain i hate school projects! and whatknot the teachers would give specially if it in the first week of the semester. i mean what makes them think we have the energy to have tests, projects etc... the firsts couple of days i think they're CRAZY! lol out of the blue! plz POST SOON!
post soon!!!!!!!!!
agh!! even MORe hw tonite!
and i already have homework over the weekend!
in history! its like a two page essay!! XP
and i have history hw tonite...and an english essay....and spanish hw...and more english "rough drafting" and......science TWO pages of stuff i JUSt dont understand...

scratch that- i finished everything except my english essay and my history hw....grrrr

teachers just dont understand having a social life! oh and i had math homework....welcome to the end of middle school...torture
sorry guys, the hw overload is literally killing me. I dropped my math textbook on my foot. OUCH!@!!!!!! @#@#$@#$%@!!!
yeah...im soooo sorry i couldnt post at alll since....saturday?....but i WILLL post friday cuz its DA WEEKEND!!! yeah! woohooo!! :D
*dies of hw overload*
yup...the stress is killing me..and i should probably get started on my english essay....:P
big smile
OMG i totally agree i want u to post bad but i know what u mean i have a huge science test 2morrow and i have a c+ in the class and if i fail im grounded and i will get my laptop taken away sooooo ya and look im procrastingating now instead of studyning im sooo smart... well anyways good luck with ur homework while i try not to drown in mine :/ well that was weird and random but whatevs... good lucka again :)
aww good luck on your essays and stuff!
i hope you post tomorrow! :D
^ ill try!
that is, unless my teachers assign hw, (which they already have) but only a little...u know, its OUR time off... :P :/

so yeah! keep commenting guys! just remember, im posting tom!! :D
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
UGH THAT LESSONS *SHUDDERS VIOLENTLY* I have had Health since like third grade. I like my teacher in S.S. She is awesome and I am learning World History, it is kind interesting and I looked further in the book, and there is a lesson about the ATHENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, the Trojan War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! POST SOON!
~Nico~
^ 3rd grade? really?!?! :o
my SS teacher is boring. sometimes his voice cracks. oh, and he uses a Mac.. lol
we're learning about American history.. boring :P i would rather learn about other countries' histories like *cough* Greece *cough*

POST SOON :)
mischievous
^ same its soooooo BORING and we watched this really stupid movie for the past 3 days and it was called wait for it JERIMIAH JOHNSON!!! this is seriously the STUPIDEST movie EVER!!! he got f%^&ing STABBED in the stomach, SHOT multtiple times, STAPPED in the back, and then in the next scene he would be riding on his horse, once he layed down and we all thought he died and we were all like finally its over but he was still alive and there was like another 20 minutes left!! UGH!!!!! and ^^ jasonfan44 what grade are u in cuz it says ur 14 but i think u learn bout greece n stuff in like 6th or 7th grade... k that was hella random butttttttt im weird like that oh and POST SOON PLEASE!!
^ lol ikr. i hate American history, so boring.. George Washington and whatnot..
lol Jeremiah Johnson..? sounds boring to me, lol; but then again, all history videos are boring..
agh! homework!!! XP
and i have no idea who u guys are talking about...whos george washinton? and jerimiah whats-his-face? and who? and what war?

JK!@!!!!! haha!!! i know who those people are :P jk jk well, except jeremiah johnson...
yeah, my s.s class is boring. bascially im reviewing everything i learned in 6th and 7th grade....not as fun the second time around...especially when u have a different teacher every year
yeah i know, most kids have different teachers every year, but im used to having the same teacher for like, 4 years in a row :P
XD

and yes, my hw is sooo killing me :P XP
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
smile
LOl! I know ss is quite boring this year. So do any of you know who John Jay is? Don't look him up. Well I had him as a research project. I was like WHO IS HE?????? But Now i know who he is. We finnished the American Rev. Now into the war of 1812. JOY. More violance.(sarcasm). But good luck on what ever you are doing!!
I have a homework overload!! I am hate writing essays!! *Glares at Persuasion Essay* thats due tomorrow! Got it yesterday. I'm am great at history, science!! I'm good at math and english. No honors classes though. My twin is.Grr no fair!! Good Luck!!!! On EveryThing!!!
over a year ago beba157jello said…
angry
OOOOOO I KNW WAT U TLKIN ABOUT
well u are all lucky cuz tell me we hv to write a 15 page essay
for science fair plus the board and stuff and turn it in
by the end of thiz month pluz i dnt hv a panther
then we hv thiz frakin ela teacher who gives hw like none stop
since im in advanced class for math we hv 2 upcomin math tests
a art project to turn in again by the end of thiz month and then worst of all HISTORY i hate that subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!i feel like im gonna smack the teacher in head u dnt wanna knw with wat IM SO FREAKIN PISSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RIGHT NOW ITS LIKE THIS HW HW HW HW HW HW HW HW HW HW HW HW HW HW HW !!!!!!!!!!!!AND IF I DNT DO ALL THAT IN GONNA LOSE 75% OF MY GRADE PLUS IM IN ADVANCED CLASS SO I HV TO HV 10% EXTRA CREDIT WISH U LUCK TO ALL WHO HV FREAKIN LOADS OF HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHH CURSE THOSE TEACHERS!!!!!!!!!g2g do HOMEWORK
jerimah is a fictional character but all the stuff that happened to him "aparently" happeened to real mountain men
lol i love how we're complaining about hw. :P :D
angry
:)... POSSSTTTT
sad
WOW. post soooon. and good luck with ur essays and hw!
^^^ yeah! so true!!!
and i will post soon 'cuz its.....

FRIDAY!!! IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY!!!!
#$%^#!!!! now i have that song stuck in my head...
so i had this random conversation with my mom last nite-dont ask

Mom- Wow! Look at this picture! What is it?
Me- ...
Mom- I think...I think it's a man carrying a red sack
Me-...
Mom- What is it?
Me- *looks over* *rolls eyes* IT'S A FLIPPING TOMATO!!!!!!!

yeah...that was a little exaggerated...but thats basically what happened...lol for me :P
and i hope to post soon :D and guess what :D i mite just use that conversation later on in my story :P
nah....becuase im a nice person and i wanted to make this longer,
i have decided to post half the chapter :P
it still has a cliffhanger, so i think i can post here---posting the rest later
there were so many comments, i felt bad so to...appease your mind, here it is! the first half!!! :D

Chapter 23
Feelings Not Permitted
Piper

EVEN BEFORE PIPER WOKE UP THAT DAY, SHE KNEW IT WAS JUST NOT HER DAY.
Mostly because a certain annoying and insolent and NO SENSE OF HUMOR son of Hephestratus woke her up.
And it’s not like she wasn’t friends with Leo, it was becuase of how he woke her up.
With a (censored- please insert preferred cuss word here- or go ask Arion) gorilla mask.
She had been sleeping peacefully, when she heard a voice like Jason’s calling.
“Piperrrrr Wake uppppp!”
“Jason?” she mumbled. “Five more minutes.”
“Come on Beauty Queen,” he called. “Were here.”
“Huh? Jason doesn’t call me beauty queen!?”
“Opps. Uh...”
“LEO!!!!!!”
“Yes sir! I mean mam-”
Piper opened her eyes, and in front of her stood a gorilla man.
She screamed, and fell out of bed.
“LEO VALDEZ YOU ARE SOOOOO DEAD!!!!!!!”
“I may be injured, but I can still run!”
And with his crutches, he began heading to the door at about the pace of a snail.
“Ha!” Piper laughed. “You can’t run and you can’t hide! I will get you!”
“Help!”
And Piper leisurely took about two steps and was in front of him.
“Erm.....”
“I’m not gonna hurt you right now because your injured, and I might feel bad. But once your healed, watch your back, ‘cuz I’m gonna be kicking it.”
“You’re gonna pay.” said another voice behind her.
Piper gasped and turned. It was just Jason, but he had a black eye over his left eye.
“Who did that to you?” Piper whispered, mortified.
“Leo.” He said pointing to Leo’s retreating figure, running as fast as he could out the door.
She saw him practically run into Hazel’s room and shut the door.
“Gr....” Piper growled. “When I get my hands on him I’m gonna-”
“Yeah, that’s nice. But we gotta-”
Suddenly, just having Piper’s incredibly awesome luck, Reyna marched into the room.
She gave Piper such a hard glare, she stumbled backwards into Jason.
And they fell.
Reyna flounced out in a rush, muttering things Piper would not have wanted to hear.
“Well, that just-” Jason started to say, but then they heard a shout from Hazel’s room.
So they walked out and saw Frank heading there too. They passed and let Frank enter.
Frank could probably handle whatever was going wrong in there.
Camp Half Blood was so close now- Piper could almost touch it.
Reyna was there looking uncomfortable and glaring at Piper every few seconds, but Piper didn’t care- She was happy just watching the rolling waves and the sparkling pine tree at the entrance to camp.
She drowned herself out of the conversation so she could admire how well the camp looked.
Jason walked away from her at some point and looked happier standing next to Percy, which kind of annoyed Piper. Reyna looked annoyed as well and Piper tried her best to hide her smile.
The air felt cool and sharp, but not harsh. The smile on her face expanded even more when a small breeze passed through the ship, ruffling her braids and the rest of her hair in a cool wave-like motion.
She sighed in deep contentment, for the first time in a while, she felt...relaxed. And not worrying about Jason and his ‘decision’.
Nope, clear off. Don’t think about it, don’t think about it....
There was a conversation still going on, and Piper snapped back into reality when Annabeth and Rachel burst out laughing.
She didn’t know what had been said, but apparently nothing. Everyone else looked as confused and bewildered as she was.
She tuned back out off the conversation for the rest of the boat ride, not really caring what was happening.
She ignored Annabeth and Rachel’s peals of laughter, Reyna’s furious death glares, and Leo’s fail attempts at humor, and basically everything.
She almost snapped back to reality when two horses appeared on the deck, but she looked the other way and continued to watch the camp get closer and closer.
She had never been so happy to see the safe borders around the camp.
As soon as the ship landed, she just couldn’t get out of there fast enough. She was aware of Reyna storming out behind her, her stare penetrating right through her body, and Jason trying to catch up with both of them.
She ran far away from everyone else, not caring, not even wondering where she was going.
“Well, I see the brave hero came back from her stupid quest.” said a familiar voice behind her.
Grrrrr..........
She pivoted on her heel, twirling around super fast to face her opposer.
“What do you want Drew?”
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***