The Heroes of Olympus Universal's Heroes of Olympus/ Book 3- The Doors of Death

universalpowa posted on Nov 24, 2011 at 01:29AM
Book One

Title: The Mark of Athena

Rating: T (mild language, some violence, etc.)

Genre: Fanfiction

Characters: Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Annabeth Chase, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Thalia Grace, Nico di Angelo, etc...

Synopsis: The Seven have finally met, and Greeks and Romans mix & mingle. Will death cause the two camps to be split again once more?

Prophecy 1:
The Seven must unite or fall,
the sleeper must be soothed or stand above all,
Fire and fuel must make amends,
or to the earth the final end,
the one who is taken
must be found and forsaken,
A hero shall lose what she holds close to her heart,
only for a child of lightning to bring back what she has to part

Prophecy 2:
Wisdom's Daughter walks alone,
the mark of Athena burns through Rome
the seven must work together or be set ablaze
the child of fire to quench the flames
the son of the seas shall meet his end
to save those he loves and those his friend
a child of lightning will give light at the call
the light of the earth may end it for all

Can the Heroes save the world this time?

Disclaimer: R.R owns ALL characters, I just wrote the story. And the plot. And the prophecies **first two lines of second prophecy belong to Rick Riordan**

[A/N- Please do not copy ideas from my story (duh) or the prophecies. Thanks! Also, I do not think Rick Riordan will use any of these ideas in his own story, so for that I have no clue...]

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­

Book Two

Title: The Heroes Oath

Rating: T

Type: Fanfiction (its gonna be the same concept...)

Characters: All Characters from HoO
OC: Mairin Estrallamar- Be prepared, Ladies and Germs, for the new character! Meet Mairin Estrallamar, a small yet powerful demigod that will play a very important role in The Heroes Oath. Do not underestimate her, she may be young, but she will beat you at your own game. As you read about her struggles and victories, try to connect the dots of who she might be. The Heroes must rely on her; she is there only hope of ever escaping Gaea's trap and freeing their friends. But does Mairin have a secret she won't share? And who is her parent? She is more like them than they think...and only she can save the heroes who need to save the world. But before she is ready to save these lost heroes, she needs to save herself...

Synopsis: The Heroes are back again- and better than ever.
A few of them have been scarred by love- or just scarred from the horror of the battle that is yet to come.
They succeeded in bringing a few friends back, or literally back from the dead.
This time, they have a little more time to relax before the final battle to come.
Or so they hope. However, they may find that their lives won’t be as simple as they hope.
The Heroes of the Prophecy are definitely no longer whole. With the death of their beloved leader, things change.
To go to the extreme, one of them risked his own life to bring back his friend. Even when he knew it was too late.
By doing this, he sealed his fate. And accepted the price of cheating Death.
With this, the Gods have rallied and protest against their boundaries and limits.
However, when going on a long quest suggested by Hazel to find some allies, they find themselves in a challenging chess game.
But, they are the pieces themselves.
The seven are broken up- strong together, yes. But split...not anymore.
Two of the seven are forced to make changes- and it may save them, or destroy the world.
But, Gaea has another plan for the demigods...one that involves a quick mind, reflexes, and a plan.
But, this time they have to do it without their leaders...
Some have gone missing- and promises of the past may be broken.
Oaths that were kept are tested to the limit- will one hero keep her promise?
If she doesn’t, the consequences will be most severe.

Prophecy: (only one this time! *cheers*)
The Seven Heroes proceed with care,
the lost ones enter the evil’s lair
the seven are split and taken to be tested
the earth breaks their spirits and teaches a lesson
Oaths to keep until dying day,
promises of the past broken when one loses their way
fate’s trespasser to open Heaven’s gate,
enemies of long cease the hate
The Doors of Death the seven find the key,
returned in ancient land, Death’s salty sea

Disclaimer: Rick Riordan owns all characters, I own the plot, and the prophecies that I wrote, etc.

[A/N- This sequel will most likely be shorter than the first, but It'll still top about 40 + chapters...or less]

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­=

After the sequel...
the last of them all...

Book 3

Title: The Doors of Death

Summary:
Last quest was a flop.
And even then- it wasn’t even a quest. Five of the seven and two friends had been captured just as they went to look for their key to answers. The only key that could possibly save them now is the Key to the doors that can set things right.
Inside their prison, the demigods faced survival, sacrifice, suffering, loss, and breaking some of their greatest promises. They almost made it out, thanks to the help of a mysterious demigod by the name of Mairin- but at a terrible price. When things seem fine, the place that used to imprison spits them out in a giant firey explosion. When everyone awakes, somehow Leo is no longer Leo, and Hazel’s old nightmares come back to haunt her...
Even in the most dire situation, it seems the heroes can trust no one. In the moment of truth, they are betrayed by a new friend. Even then, they manage to escape mostly unharmed.
Love is pushed aside and all ties between age old foes must be forgotten- the only key to defeating Gaea lies in the new companion aboard the Argo. But he isn’t what they were expecting to save the camp by any standards.
But, as the new prophecy hints, only six of the seven will make it to Olympus. The final battle at Greece will be swift and the consequences will be the loss of many brave demigods. Who will be the brave hero to sacrifice his or her life this time?

Rating: T. Like everything.

Type: Does it look like it's changed?

I'D LIKE TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE BRAND NEW SHINY AND EPIC PROPHECY BELOW, BE WARNED, IT'S SPOILER-Y :D

Prophecy:
To the Doors of Death only one leads the path,
old ties broken, and sea saves from giant’s wrath
the tests of the heroes will escape at cost,
and the one who lived two lives, his spirit lost
when love’s dove stops the fight at her lullaby song,
the key frees all souls, the one missing with them all along
at the end of the war, the one who faced death shall be slain,
and when heaven’s gates open, only six mortals remain

=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­

=========================================­===­===­===­=
And if anyone steals my ideas, at this point it's happened so many times I honestly don't care. Do as you please. It just shows me how awesome they are (jks egos LOL)
I was being sarcastic. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY IDEAS!!

One Last thing: PLEASE DO NOT SPAM.
Thank you.

OMG MARK OF ATHENA COMES OUT SOON OMGGOGMGOGGMOGMG!! :OO

last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 09:38PM

The Heroes of Olympus 2634 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 2634

over a year ago universalpowa said…
laugh
bwahaha my own little prophecy is very.... revealing.
hey i will allow spam, but keep it to a minimum. While you guys are waiting, you can talk about what you think the prophecy is telling....
other than that, i have NO more spoilers... so ill post A FULL chapter maybe tonight or tom. probably a sneak peek tonite. Ciao!
over a year ago annabethchase78 said…
worried
So Percy is ging to die? That would ruin the story!!!!!!!!
big smile
no did i say that? no i didnt so why would you assume that? !the prophecy is unclear and plz post wat you think the lines mean. Ex;
The Seven must unite or fall
easy. The Seven must come together or let everyone die. This prophecy does not sound like it ends well.... bwahahaha :) LOL XD
laugh
im not gonna post a sneak peak until 2 more people are interested... its not alot but im not just writing only for you annabeth78, (no offense) so two more people and ill post the sneak peek rite away. full chapter tom. definatly. so.... no spam wars please. ive seen them on other forums and they get really violent( about as violent as you can get online) LOL. seriously though, no spam throwing please, and if your gonna do it, just dont throw it at me! :) lol XD
over a year ago gumbee said…
big smile
hmmm
so she wrote all of that and all you can say is post :D what is POSTY
big smile
Idk :D
angry
POST THE THING YOU WROTE OR I WILL DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
POST THE THING YOU WROTE OR I WILL DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
seriosly? POSTY? i really need to do....stuff.
ok 1 more person :)
oh heres a sneak peek at something that happens near the end; (lol XD)

Instead of the loud, and healthy heartbeat I was used to hearing, there was nothing. Where his heart used to beat was empty silence. Not a sound.

DUN DUN DUN!
okay i guess youll have to wait to the end to find out who dies... bwahahaaha. as a young adult/child author, you have to be a ruthless killer. (J.K Rowling) and im serious she said that. no joke.

i hope u enjoyed the sneek peak at someone's death. Bwaahahaha :)
XP XD XD
laugh
@annabethchase78- what are you gonna do? ur not being very specific. *sarsasm* oh im soo afraid! annabethchase78 is gonna do something!!!! ahh!

LOL XDXD
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
big smile
post soon please!!
Argh HUS THAT U BETTER POST NOW OR ELSE...............
last edited over a year ago
laugh
LOL (when I say LOL it's not because it's funny it's because I have nothingnice to say).
big smile
okay thats a wrap people. as in 3 people posted so your chapter will be coming out soon before my angry fans come after me... or start planning something. so anyway, like maybe 20 minutes tops. i gotta go run from u guys now... XD lol *runs away* Ill be back in 5 minutes to finish the chapter :)
O.o
@annabethchase78- really? i feel soo loved.

laugh
YES!!!!!NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!NOO!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!YE­AS!­!!!

There is one in every nest
YES!!!!!NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAS!!!!

There is one in every nest
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
POST SOON! :)
okay the chapter is gonna take a little longer now but ill give u another leetle sneak peek at someones death where the ___ are is someone's name and only i know who they are.

"His hearts not beating!"____ yelled at ____.
____ looked at me sadly. Then ____ glanced up like he had an idea.
"What?"___ asked. "Spit it out!"

okay i promise to post asap but while ur waiting how about you try to figure out what this line means; (i wont tell u if your rite though..use your imaginationXD)
the sleeper must be soothed or stand above all

have fun guessing! (oh and think about whos saying what in the dialogue above XD)
k imma gonna start riting :)
over a year ago ninjagirl77 said…
Umm... is it Percy who is dying and Annabeth is yelling at Jason? Well i guess you won't tell me anyway, so post soon!
==sneak peek==
Chapter 1
The Battle of the Fortune-Tellers
Percy

The golden ship was beautiful! Percy made a mental note not to mention how beautiful it was in front of Annabeth. It's mast-head was gracefully grafted to the ship like it should have always been there, even though it was made only a few months ago. The designs on the ship were graceful curves, and there was a large white sail floating above the masts, twirling delightfully in the air.It looked strange though, the ship was propelling itself through the air, usually you see a ship in the water. Seeing it in the air was strange- like seeing a fish out of water swimming in air. The Romans were shifting uneasily between the arranged cohorts, but they did not attack the ship as they were obeyed to. That wasn't exactly the most comforting thought. He saw Octavian still on the steps of the remains of the Senate Building. He kept glaring at the large warship, and continued wringing the neck of his mangled teddy bear, but he said nothing. Mostly because Percy had threatened the little pipsqueak that if he said one bad word about the greeks one more time he was gonna... Well it's probably a good idea to not tell you what he threatened him with. Let's just say it would not be a pleasant feeling for Octavian. ***
It seemed like forever before the gleaming warship landed softly on the scarred terrain.
A blonde boy stepped forward.He looked around the wrecked remains of the camp, frowning slightly, but spoke anyway.
"Hello Camp Jupiter! I am Jason-" So this is the famous Jason. Percy thought to himself. Percy also noticed Reyna flitted her eyes up at him when she heard him say his name. Other than that, she made no connection to him.
"And I would like you to meet the campers from Camp-Halfblood!" he finished.
Another boy came up behind him, wearing a tool-belt (which Percy thought was strange) and grinned at all the uneasy Romans.
"Heelooo Camp... uh.." The boy looked at Jason."What's the name again?" He whispered to Jason. Jason just shook his head and motioned for him to shut up. The other boy seemed to take the hint and stalked back towards the ship, muttering uncomprehensible things and pulling random things out of his tool-belt and began fiddling with them. He had obviously already had 12 cups of caffeinated coffee today.
okay i hope u liked it!!! ill post another chapter tom. or maybe tonite if i can sneak it... but dont count on it. *grumbles* stupid parents...
LOL comment plz!
smile
@ninjagirl77- i couldnt tell u even if i wanted to becuase i only have a basic idea for the story right now but you could be right... or i could be wierd and kill someone else. LOL XD enjoy the chapter :)
big smile
that was AMAZING!!!!! post as soon as you can plz!!!!!
big smile
ggggrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt­tt jjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbb!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! translate :GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! nice job sis
smile
AWESHUM JOB :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Chapter 1
The Battle of the Fortune-Tellers
Percy

The golden ship was beautiful! Percy made a mental note not to mention how beautiful it was in front of Annabeth. It's mast-head was gracefully grafted to the ship like it should have always been there, even though it was made only a few months ago. The designs on the ship were graceful curves, and there was a large white sail floating above the masts, twirling delightfully in the air.It looked strange though, the ship was propelling itself through the air, usually you see a ship in the water. Seeing it in the air was strange- like seeing a fish out of water swimming in air. The Romans were shifting uneasily between the arranged cohorts, but they did not attack the ship as they were obeyed to. That wasn't exactly the most comforting thought. He saw Octavian still on the steps of the remains of the Senate Building. He kept glaring at the large warship, and continued wringing the neck of his mangled teddy bear, but he said nothing. Mostly because Percy had threatened the little pipsqueak that if he said one bad word about the greeks one more time he was gonna... Well it's probably a good idea to not tell you what he threatened him with. Let's just say it would not be a pleasant feeling for Octavian. ***
It seemed like forever before the gleaming warship landed softly on the scarred terrain.
A blonde boy stepped forward.He looked around the wrecked remains of the camp, frowning slightly, but spoke anyway.
"Hello Camp Jupiter! I am Jason-" So this is the famous Jason. Percy thought to himself. Percy also noticed Reyna flitted her eyes up at him when she heard him say his name. Other than that, she made no connection to him.
"And I would like you to meet the campers from Camp-Halfblood!" he finished.
Another boy came up behind him, wearing a tool-belt (which Percy thought was strange) and grinned at all the uneasy Romans.
"Heelooo Camp... uh.." The boy looked at Jason."What's the name again?" He whispered to Jason. Jason just shook his head and motioned for him to shut up. The other boy seemed to take the hint and stalked back towards the ship, muttering uncomprehensible things and pulling random things out of his tool-belt and began fiddling with them. He had obviously already had 12 cups of caffeinated coffee today.

"Anyway..."Jason continued filling in the awkward silence that followd.
"To fill in the awkward silence that Leo just created-" He glared at the boy Percy assumed must be Leo/Sammy/Whoever he was...
"-I would like to proudly present the Campers of Camp Half-Blood!" He grinned.
He saw a lot of faces exit the dragon-headed warship. He saw some faces he recognized, and some faces he didn't. Through the swarming mass of people, he saw a glimpse of a girl with golden blonde hair, swaying from side to side, scanning the crowd anxiously looking for..... She spotted him.
"Percy!" She cried, shoving several younger campers out of the way. Percy began running towards her too, his long purple cape flapping through the wind. He stopped running when they were only a few meters apart so she could run into his arms. Percy was very aware of the confused faces of the Roman legionaries and the snickering Camp-Half Blood campers as she ran up to him. She jumped into his arms and he picked her up and twirled her around until he almost got motion-sickness. He hugged her and she whispered softly into his ear
"I really missed you Seaweed brain."
"You too Wisegirl."
She kissed him briefly, trying not to make a big scene, but he didn't really care. He kissed her back with passion but only for a little while. Her face was a little pink so he suspected that his was probably bright red. He looked at his old friends (who were now clutching their sides as if trying to contain their laughter was impossible) and at the Romans who were enthusiastically greeting some of the campers. He never once let go of Annabeth's hand as he greeted all his old friends; Will Solace, Katie Gardener, Travis and Connor Stoll, and many others. He also saw the faces of some new campers he didn't recognize, and they were whispering among each other and staring at him with wide eyes. Apparently they had not missed out on hearing all he had accomplished. He saw Clarisse chatting happily with some Mars kids, he also saw Jason greeting Reyna and they talked for a while. He saw Hazel and Frank greeting some other campers and talking animatidly about something. Finally Jason came up to Percy and Annabeth. He grinned.
"I'm gonna take a wild guess that your the famous Percy Jackson all the campers keep talking about." he said.
"And I'm gonna assume that your the well-known Jason." Percy replied.
"Just to let you know, we couldn't get Annabeth to shut you about you the whole time you went missing." he said teasingly. "Drove most of us crazy...."
Percy laughed along with him. Annabeth just blushed. For the next couple minutes they talked about what had happened while each of them were gone. Percy noticed that Annabeth was staring open-mouthed at the buildings around the camp. He could tell she really wanted to check out the architecture around the town, but refrained herself from moving from Percy's side. Percy and Jason kept talking and talking for a while, and they were suddenly interrupted by a red-headed girl arguing with Octavian. Percy knew he had seen her before. He searched his brain until he remembered. Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the oracle. Jason stopped talking as well as followed his gaze to the raging battle.
"So you tell the future by cutting open little stuffed animals and reading their guts?" Rachel huffed.
"And you get possesed by a demon person and you just tell prophecies!?" Octavian retorted, his voice getting higher with every octave.
"And who's your godly parent?"
"I am mortal. I see through the mist." Rachel replied, her lips punched together in a fine line. She obviously did not like that question.
"Oh wonderful! The Greeks are using a mortal to tell the future! This is outrageous! This is not acceptable! I refuse to even-"
"OCTAVIAN!" Percy roared, causing several people to jump.
"I TOLD YOU TO STOP HARRASSING THE GREEKS! OFF WITH YOU AND GO DISECT A PILLOW PET OR SOMETHING!" Octavian looked highly offended by this comment but did a mock-salute bow.
"As you wish, my dutiful praetor." he sneered. He stomped off towards the Temple of Jupiter. Percy was still seething. He really wanted to teach that little stuffed-animal murderer, insufferable little...Then he had an idea. He'd have to talk to the Stoll brothers later, but for now...
The little action war that had been going on had obviously entertained a lot of people. He saw Travis scowling and handing over some golden drachmas to a beaming Connor. They had obviously made some sort of bet. He's need to talk to them in private later, and possibly find a way of bribing them.
Slowly the camper's began heading towards their "hotel", or a place to stay the night before the senate meeting early in the morning. He kissed Annabeth's forehead good-night as she would be staying in the Minerva cabin. He walked off towards his room until the darkness swallowed him. Soon the whole camp was dark, all the buzzing excitement from the day had worn everybody out. Soon the entire camp was silent. Before Percy collapsed into his bed, he prayed to every god he could think of- Roman and Greek- that he would be free of any disturbing dreams that night. Some god's must have been listening because his dreams were tranquil and peaceful. He had a very good night's sleep.

*****************************************­***­***­***
bwahaha cliffhanger! posting more tom. :)
zzz
okay i promise with every 4 chapters ill post a little "revelation" to the prophecy. not enough for u to figure it out... just some educated guesses and deductive reasoning to waht it means.
fire and fuel must make amends
hmm... think fire.
and think life that depends on something where fire could end it very quickly.
amends- get along or forgive one another OR to to make up

good luck! hope u enjoyed the second part of the chapter! ill be splitting them up into two parts becuz there soo long
good night
surprise
TOMMMORROWS THANKSGIVING U WILL BE AWAY SIS

over a year ago demigods4ever said…
Amazing chapter please post the rest soon!
Oo cool GOOD NIGHT?! ITS LIKE 12.08 pm here :(
surprise
well were definatly in different time zones
'cuz its midnight at my house :0
Kill anyone but Leo and i'll be okay :)
Great chapter, post soon!
surprise
:( ooooooo @universal what country are u in?:O
big smile
okay to satisfy you people while i sleep i will post a little more of the death near the end. same as last time. the ___ represent a name only i know. I will use these lines in my story later on but i might add a little to make them more descriptive.

____ had a plan. A blossom of hope sparked in ____'s chest. The chances were slim, but better than no chance at all. _____ agreed nodding her head solemnly. "Let's do it."

k thats my LAST give away so now ull just have to wait.
keep commenting! the more people that comment the faster you get the posts! :) XD :)
zzz
i livs in a free country-
cant tell u where exactly becuz..... my parents would kill me. and i dont give out personal info. sorry. :(
Zzzzzzzzz.....
zzz
oh! just to let u know the next chapter is called;

We Get a Glimpse of our Possible Deaths

in Percy's pov :)

i can only tell u that percy&co hear the new prophecy :0
zzz
okay i lied
ill post ONE more sneak peak just 'cuz its almost thanksgiving

ssame as above

"Stand back." ____ commanded. We all retreated to the corner. ____ didn't acknowledge the tears running down her face. They all prepared themselves for what ____ was about to do.

okay thats all. youll have to find out what happens to our poor hero at the end. ill only be posting stories now and what the prophecy could possible mean.
ZZZZzzzzzz......
Oh nvm COOL STORY :D
zzz
thx
ok im going to bed now
universal is out
*universal has left the building*
lol!
good nite
Zzzzzzz
big smile
IT"S THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
heart
OMG !! that was Awesome !! post soon !!
big smile
i promisee to post as soon as i go do something and then ill start writing "We Get A Glimpse of our Possible Deaths"
LOL XD brb
Chapter 2 *its gonna be a lot shorter than the last one sorry*
We get a Glimpse of our Possible Deaths
Percy

When Percy awoke, he was very confident that it was going to be a good day. He had been reunited with his old friends and girlfriend, and he had a very good night's sleep. What Percy didn't know was how quickly that could change.
He saw Annabeth and the rest of the campers heading up to the Senate Building along with the legionaries and the centurions.
Reyna had already taken her seat in the large chair in the front. He quickly ran up the steps to join her, and almost tripping over his purple toga. Real smooth. Anyway, he didn't see Octavian yet which he took as a good sign. In his spot sat Rachel who was talking to some of the cohorts. He assumed that Octavian had done as he was asked and was consulting the gods. Or he's scheming to get rid of you. a voice in the back of his mind said. Shut up. he told it.
After everyone had been seated, he spoke to address the crowd.
"Romans! Campers! I welcome you to the formal meeting where we will discuss the plans on how to defeat Ga-I mean Terra. We shall order a quest right after the meeting is over. I will be accompanying the seven, as I am one of them." he said, trying to keep a steady voice. He turned to Rachel. "Please give us our quest." She nodded. Some of the Romans looked confused, and then looked horrified when she doubled over like she had been punched in the stomach.
Some greek campers picked her up and carried her to the center of the senate. Then Rachel spoke like there were three of her talking at once, and her eyes glowed bright green, and a strange green mist began to cover the floor around her.
The seven must unite or fall,
the sleeper must be soothed or stand above all,
Fire and fuel must make amends,
or to the earth the final end,
the one who is taken
must be found and forsaken,
A hero shall lose what she holds close to her heart,
only for a child of lightning to bring back what she has to part

Then she fell over into a camper's arms and they carried her off to the corner.
Some of the Romans began to shout;
"What was that?"
"Creepy!"
"What just happened?"
"What did she say?"
"Romans!" Percy barked. "We will discuss this when the quest is planned out."
"We will bring all the Greek campers that came," The campers nodded at him, grinning like they liked that idea. Some of the Romans looked around like, no quest for us?
"-and we will bring 30 Romans to accompany us along as backup."
He looked at Leo as if to ask, is there enough room?
Leo seemed to understand and nodded.
"Okay, the seven that we know of so far are.... "
Annabeth stepped in for him. "Jason, Leo, and Piper..."
Hazel piped in. "Me, Frank and Percy.."
Then Annabeth spoke up. "But that's only six! We need one more!"
Suddenly a bright light filled the room. Some people covered their eyes, but it was still too bright. A woman stood in the center of the Senate, holding a small wooden stick-thing. Percy didn't really know what it was. It looked like... a reed.
Annabeth looked up at her with distaste. "Hera."
Hera smiled at her, and then changed form, looking older and sterner. The Romans bowed respectfully, chorusing, "Lady Juno, the warner." She smiled sweetly at them, but it was more like don't make me angry or I'll lash you with my reed. She turned to face the Greeks. Everyone bowed respectively at her, even Percy. The only person who remained standing was Annabeth, her face sour like she had tasted a lemon.
"Annabeth!" Percy hissed. "Get down."
She shook her head, and kept shooting a dirty look at the queen of the heavens. Percy pulled her down to a kneeling position.
Hera/Juno turned to her. "Rise, architect of Olympus." Annabeth stiffened, but stood. Some Romans looked up at her with wonder.
Hera beamed at her. "I am proud at how far you have come. Your journey is long, but a journey must begin somewhere, no?" She looked around. "Your little Oracle friend has just given you the next prophecy. You must sail to Rome first, before you go to Greece. Rome was the second home of the God's, so before you can save Greece, you must protect Rome. You will set sail in three days. Sail any later and you will never reach Rome in time." Everyone nodded their heads in understanding.
Hera continued. "I have come to show you the seventh hero. Although she may hate me, and the feeling is mutual. I admit I have done some horrible things back to her, but she is the only one I would want thinking as one mind." she turned to Annabeth again. "I name you, Annabeth Chase, the seventh hero of Olympus." Annabeth looked up at her in a state of shock. Percy hadn't seen her that surprised since she was named the official architect of Olympus.
"You will play an important role in bringing together the seven," Hera continued. "But your role may also destroy them. Do not fear the light, but fear the one that may end a life." With that, she glowed again and vanished. Very cheerful. It didn't exactly make anyone jump for joy, but at least they had found our seventh hero.
The Argo II would set sail in three days, but tomorrow Percy had a plan for Octavian. A plan to get some.... revenge.

*****************************************­***­***­**
BWAHAHA!! What does Percy have in plan for Octavian? Youll have to find out next chapter, "Octavian gets a taste of his own bitter medicine"
LOL lets just say it involves the stoll brothers.... and a lot of stuffing.

Turkey! Happy thanksgiving! hope u enjoyed ;) XD
im not gonna [post anymore if no ones interested. i need TWO comments from TWO different people.
TWO comments= 1 Chapter or 1/2 a Really Long Chapter.

k so its still at 2. good luck. :)
laugh
seriosly? no one wants me 2 write?
no writy till posty commenties.
lol :)
crying
if ONE person comments i promise to post a leetle bit of the next chapter.
ONE PERSON!
ANYONE!
PLEASE!

why u no like story ? :'( *crying*
crying
im crying on the inside. :'(

angelic
no your laughing on the outside and inside I'm only a few feet away from you!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
rite o sissy o

lol
(inside and out)
okay ill post the sneeky peaky as promised :)
over a year ago artemis30 said…
yey!! please post another chapter :D please
big smile
Sneak Peek of Chapter 3
Octavian Gets a Taste of his own bitter Medicine
Percy

As the senate was dissmissed, Percy excused himself quietly and slipped out the back as not to draw attention to himself. Slowly he pulled a Yankees Cap out of his back pocket. While Annabeth had been distracted by Hera, he had secretly taken her Invisibility Cap. He hoped she hadn't noticed it was missing yet. When he was done, he would just return it to her bag if all went well, so no one would be the wiser. As he slipped around the corner, he looked around, and placed the cap above his head. When he looked down, he saw nothing. He walked around the town until he found who he was looking for.

okay thats ur sneak peek. ill post more later. Hope u enjoyed! :)
okay i decided to finish chapter 3 itll be done soon
big smile
omg YESSSS it was AWESOME!!! POST ASAP!!!
big smile
Chapter 3 *i know its short but i decided to have some fun with Octavian :P*

Octavian Gets a Taste of his own bitter Medicine

Percy

As the senate was dissmissed, Percy excused himself quietly and slipped out the back as not to draw attention to himself. Slowly he pulled a Yankees Cap out of his back pocket. While Annabeth had been distracted by Hera, he had secretly taken her Invisibility Cap. He hoped she hadn't noticed it was missing yet. When he was done, he would just return it to her bag if all went well, so no one would be the wiser. As he slipped around the corner, he looked around, and placed the cap above his head. When he looked down, he saw nothing. He walked around the town until he found who he was looking for.
The Stolls were sitting in a booth in the downtown cafe. The only thing was how they were hitting on every single girl within 10 meters. Percy suddenly had an idea. He snuck up behind Travis, and whispered
"Take your brother and meet me behind the Cafe. See you behind the back door."
As he assumed, Travis got up, and asked if he could borrow his brother for a moment. He agreed and they walked outside the Cafe all the way to the back where Percy was waiting. Once they stopped and looked around, Percy asked "Are you guys alone?"
The twins nodded.
"Good," Percy said, taking off the invisibility cap and coming into view. Connor jumped while Travis only looked slightly shocked.
"So you were invisible behind me." he said in awe. "How'd you get Annabeth's invisibility cap?"
"The one thing we could never steal..." Connor said wistfully.
"Thats not important right now." Percy interrupted. "What is important is that I need a favor.... one I think you will enjoy."
The Stolls looked at him. "You know, we have more important things to-" Travis began, but Percy interrupted him.
"I may have some way of... paying for this favor..." And with that he took out a large amount of golden drachmas out of his pocket.
"You accept this, you have to agree to do what I ask."
The Stoll's gulped, but looked hungrily at the stack of golden drachmas.
They looked at each other, but then nodded and said together in unison, "We'll do it."
Percy smiled at them. He whispered to them "So you know the teddy-stabbing augur that was fighting with Rachel the other day..."
He told them his plan.
The twins expressions went from solemn to excited to grinning from ear to ear.
"That's genius!" they exclaimed. Percy handed them the coins, but they refused. "This offer is too good to be true! We can't expect payment. Somebody pinch me!" Connor exclaimed. Travis play-punched him in the arm. "Ow!" he protested.
"So you guys are gonna do it?" Percy asked.
The twins nodded, absolutely beaming.
"You can count on it Percy."
*****************************************­***
*****************************************­***­88
********************************8********­***­***­*8
okay i hoped you enjoyed that :) youll find out the rest of Percy's plan in the next chapter. XD
big smile
so i upped up the game a little
3 comments but two comments can be from the same person
3 comments people! = one chapter
1 person comments = 1 sneaky peak :)
okay... start!
3 left!
come on people! comment! no chappie until you.....
Comment! plz!
big smile
OHAI POSTYSOONIE:D
mischievous
POST SOON OR IN A FEW MINUTES OR ELSE..... something

big smile
yay so heres a preview of the next chapter
Chapter 4
The Teddy Bears Get Revenge on Octavian
Percy

After his meeting with the Stolls, he slipped the cap back into his back pocket and walked down to the Guest house where all the Greeks were staying. He walked up to the room labeled; "The Minerva Room" which was crossed out to say "The Athena Cabin". Shaking his head slightly, he walked in.
The Cabin was empty. No shocker. Almost everyone would be having dinner right now. He had an early dinner on donuts and a small cappuchino at the Cafe before dinner. He was about to place the hat on the sleeping bag labeled "Annabeth" when something hummed. He whirled around only to see Annabeth's laptop humming as it sat on the small desk to the right. He sighed as he carefully bent down to place the cap on the floor when a voice behind him said, "What do you think you are doing?"

*****************************************­***­***­*
DUN DUN DUN DUN! oh who is it? youll have to find out when 2 more people comment. Bwahahaha i luv cliffhangers......
okay 1 more person!
angelic
I COMMENT
angry
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­CCC­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MMM­MEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­ENN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TTT­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
angelic
DID NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago parras2 said…
AWESOME STORY
okay ill start writing
over a year ago parras2 said…
smile
thanks
Chapter 4 *i know its short but i couldnt resist making fun of octavian :)*

Percy

After his meeting with the Stolls, he slipped the cap back into his back pocket and walked down to the Guest house where all the Greeks were staying. He walked up to the room labeled; "The Minerva Room" which was crossed out to say "The Athena Cabin". Shaking his head slightly, he walked in.
The Cabin was empty. No shocker. Almost everyone would be having dinner right now. He had an early dinner on donuts and a small cappuchino at the Cafe before dinner. He was about to place the hat on the sleeping bag labeled "Annabeth" when something hummed. He whirled around only to see Annabeth's laptop humming as it sat on the small desk to the right. He sighed as he carefully bent down to place the cap on the floor when a voice behind him said, "What do you think you are doing?"
Percy jumped to face the voice only to find a scowling figure above him with blonde hair and grey eyes.
Annabeth.
"I..was just... gonna.. drop off.... cap....didn't do anything....umm..." Percy stuttered.
Annabeth frowned noticing he was holding her cap.
She snatched it from him before he could react.
"Since were alone..." she started. Percy gulped.
"You have to tell me everything that happened while you were missing."she finished.
Percy sighed and said "Sit down. I'm gonna be talking a while."
They both sat. Annabeth stared at him and waited intently.
"Well, I arrived at the....."
Percy talked for almost 2 hours.
When he finished, Annabeth seemed satisfied. She kissed his cheek before he could get up.
"My cabinmates will be back soon. It's almost eight. You should probably go to bed." She walked across the room to her sleeping bag and snuggled in. She was fast asleep in a matter of seconds.
Percy sighed and walked over to kiss her forehead. She sighed contentedly in her sleep. "Good night Wise Girl." Percy said softly. "We leave after tomorrow. Best to rest up while you can."
He took that as his leave and left the Guest House.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­**
Percy flopped into his bed, to exhausted to change. The last thing he thought before he crashed was I really hope that I don't have any dreams.
sorry guys my dad is bugging me so ill finish it later :) XP
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! Post soon!
laugh
ugh... i cant post rite now becuz im celebrating "family time". id rather go jump off a glacier.
LOL XD
ill try to post lates
lol, family time :)
This is awesome, post soon!
zzz
okay its midnight so i cant post... too tired.... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz
*passes out on laptop*
zzz
i promise to post tommorrow

Zzzzzz................
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
smile
That was awesome!!! I love it!! I was nearly
laughing the whole time I read!! I posted
16 mins after you!! Lol.
over a year ago artemis30 said…
cool
you're really great :D , i love your story maybe one day you can be a famous author like Rick Riordan :).
big smile
thx artemis30

so ill try to post the rest of the chapter after i leave my grandparents house- aka the house of boring

so ill finish chapter 4 later and start chapter 5. ill post for the rest of the weekend when i can, but don't expect any chapters during-non holiday day. when school starts again expect posting maybe only on weekends

keep commenting!
k bye!
okay can someone plz comment?
i promise to start and finish the chapter as soon as i get home

k bye!
big smile
okay i guess im gonna be staying at my grandparents for a while so ill finish the chapter rite away :)
crying
I HATE MY SISTER!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 SHE DELETED THE ENTIRE CHAPTER!@!!!!!!!! I LEFT THE ROOM FOR 2 MINUTES, I COME BACK AND THE WHOLE THIS IS GONE!!!!!!!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!
!@#$%%^#%^#q@%~!!!!!!!
*crying*
im sorry guys. my sister is a jerk and now im sad.
crying
im still crying *sobbing*
im sorry guys. u wont have a chapter today.
i spent almost 2 hours working on it and now its gone.
i HATE her now.
:'(
angry
ughh i cant believe i lost it.
*glares daggers at sister*
grrrrr..........
big smile

Percy

Percy jumped to face the voice only to find a scowling figure above him with blonde hair and grey eyes.
Annabeth.
"I..was just... gonna.. drop off.... cap....didn't do anything....umm..." Percy stuttered.
"You have to tell me everything that happened while you were missing."she finished.
When he finished, Annabeth seemed satisfied. She kissed his cheek before he could get up.
"My cabinmates will be back soon. It's almost eight. You should probably go to bed." She walked across the room to her sleeping bag and snuggled in. She was fast asleep in a matter of seconds.
Percy sighed and walked over to kiss her forehead. She sighed contentedly in her sleep. "Good night Wise Girl." Percy said softly. "We leave after tomorrow. Best to rest up while you can."
*****************************************­­**­*­*­**­­***­­**­*­*­**­­***
Percy flopped into his bed, to exhausted to change. The last thing he thought before he crashed was I really hope that I don't have any dreams.
His dreams were unfocused and fuzzy.He was vaguely aware that he was in a large room, and people were arguing from their seats. He concentrated to try to get the image clearer, and surprisingly, it worked. He could see twelve large men and women arguing over something. A thought hit him. He was in the throne room on Mount Olympus in New York. He tuned into the conversation.
"Why this fate?" someone called.
"He's too young!" Poseidon protested. A lot of the gods nodded in agreement. Even Athena looked troubled.
"I think the little punk deserves it." Ares commented.
He got a lot of glares, the scariest one was from Posiedon.
The Olympians continued to argue.
"It is part of my plan, but even I didn't see that coming." Hera added.
"SILENCE!" Zues boomed. "The Fates do no ones bidding, and not even we can change what they have decided." Posiedon looked like he was torn, as if he was about to lose someone he would love.
Percy was clueless at what his dream meant. He vowed to tell Annabeth in the morning after the Stolls played their prank.
Percy's dream slid out of focus again, and as he struggled to keep them their, he was aware of how the gods exited the throne room.
His dream focused again. Poseidon stood before him. He looked sad, like he had heard something very depressing. He tried to smile at Percy, but it came to more of a grimace.
"Enjoy what you have while you have it my son." he said.
What? Percy wanted to ask but his dream didn't seem to let him talk. "Endure what you must, and save what you can." he finished and Percy's dream swirled out of control.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***
When Percy awoke, he sat up groggily, and then remembered what was happening today. He quickly changed his clothes and ran towards the guest house. He rushed past the rooms until he stopped and opened a door. He shook Annabeth awake and said;
"Main.... Square... Come....See..... Laugh.... Spread the word." Percy said between breaths, a stitch in his side to the Athena campers.They looked confused, but he said "Go!" They scurried off to hopefully spread the word to come to the main square. Annabeth looked at him suspiciously. "You look like you had no sleep." she remarked.
"Your'e probably right." Percy admitted. Annabeth began to ask but instead took his hand and together they marched towards the Main Sqaure.
*****************************************­***­***­***­*
sorry my dads annoying me so i have to go i promise to finish later. :)
A nice chapter as always :)
over a year ago jelloqueen1998 said…
cool
I loved it I can't wait to see the prank!! I hope Percy doesn't die I'll cry if he does
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
great story :)
smile
Awesome!! Love it!! Post when ever you have time. No pressure!
laugh
okay since so many people commented ill finish this chapter AND write another one too.
k ill start..... NOW! :)
big smile
@jelloqueen1998-i cant promise anything about who dies.... you could be rite... then again you could be wrong
lets just say they dont die in vain.
k keep commenting guys! :)

Percy

Annabeth.
*****************************************­­*­­*­*­*­­­***­­­*­*­*­­*­­**­­­**­*­­­**­­*
Percy flopped into his bed, to exhausted to change. The last thing he thought before he crashed was I really hope that I don't have any dreams. Of course, he didn't get that.
His dreams were unfocused and fuzzy.He was vaguely aware that he was in a large room, and people were arguing from their seats. He concentrated to try to get the image clearer, and surprisingly, it worked. He could see twelve large men and women arguing over something. A thought hit him. He was in the throne room on Mount Olympus in New York. He tuned into the conversation.
"Why this fate?" someone called.
"He's too young!" Poseidon protested. A lot of the gods nodded in agreement. Even Athena looked troubled.
"I think the little punk deserves it." Ares commented.
He got a lot of glares, the scariest one was from Posiedon.
The Olympians continued to argue.
"It is part of my plan, but even I didn't see that coming." Hera added.
"SILENCE!" Zues boomed. "The Fates do no ones bidding, and not even we can change what they have decided." Posiedon looked like he was torn, as if he was about to lose someone he would love.
Percy was clueless at what his dream meant. He vowed to tell Annabeth in the morning after the Stolls played their prank.
Percy's dream slid out of focus again, and as he struggled to keep them their, he was aware of how the gods exited the throne room.
His dream focused again. Poseidon stood before him. He looked sad, like he had heard something very depressing. He tried to smile at Percy, but it came to more of a grimace.
"Enjoy what you have while you have it my son." he said.
What? Percy wanted to ask but his dream didn't seem to let him talk. "Endure what you must, and save what you can." he finished and Percy's dream swirled out of control.
*****************************************­­**­*­*­**­­***­­**­*­*
When Percy awoke, he sat up groggily, and then remembered what was happening today. He quickly changed his clothes and ran towards the guest house. He rushed past the rooms until he stopped and opened a door. He shook Annabeth awake and said;
"Main.... Square... Come....See..... Laugh.... Spread the word." Percy said between breaths, a stitch in his side to the Athena campers.They looked confused, but he said "Go!" They scurried off to hopefully spread the word to come to the main square. Annabeth looked at him suspiciously. "You look like you had no sleep." she remarked.
"Your'e probably right." Percy admitted. Annabeth began to ask but instead took his hand and together they marched towards the Main Square.
*****************************************­***­***­***
Almost everyone was at the main square. Everyone was talking to their neighbors, wondering what was going on. All the legions were lined up, and all the campers were standing around in confusion.
"Everyone! Take a position between the stores! Hide until I yell "Hannibal the elephant!" Percy yelled over the crowd. "Don't give away your positions! Okay.... GO!"
The legionarries and campers scrambled to find a hiding place.
And they waited.
And waited.
And no one made a sound.
Finally, they heard shouts in the distance.
"What are you doing?" Annabeth hissed to Percy. They of course had found a hiding place where they could both fit.
"You'll see." was his reply. It was too dark to read his expression so Annabeth gave up. If she had been able to see him, it would have been amused.
A cry came up from the hill. The campers and legions shifted restlessly, as if expecting an attack.
Instead, there came a screaming Octavian, running for his life, still in his bedsheets.
What he was being chased by were.... two large realistic-looking teddy bears holding sharp knives like Octavian did when reading the God's will. They were screaming at him;
"We have come for revenge!"
"The teddy bears have come to gut you like you did to our brothers!"
and stuff like that.
Octavian was screaming in pure terror now- it sounded more like one of those horror movies where the girl is trapped in the haunted house and sees a monster or a ghost or something.
Percy could see all the campers sitting quietly as they were asked, although it seemed they were having a hard time controlling their laughter. He could hear Annabeth laughing quietly next to him.
Finally the two teddy-bears cornered Octavian. They drew their knives and Octavian gave another strangled scream.
Then the teddy bears began laughing. Percy, realizing it was time, shouted "Hannibal the elephant!" and all the campers and legions swarmed out of their hiding places, laughing like they would never stop. Percy was laughing too. The teddy-bears unzipped themselves to show a beaming Travis and Connor Stoll. They were laughing hysterically along with everyone else.
Eventually, everyone collected themselves and began heading back to their "homes". Connor and Travis were receiving many pat-on-the-backs by all the the Greek campers, and a lot of Romans.
Connor was still cracking up. "Best Prank.. EVER!!"
Slowly everyone sauntered out. Octavian had fumed away back to his room, positively steaming.
Annabeth was smiling at him. He smiled back. "Totally worth it."
She kissed him briefly, and he kissed her back. She headed back to the guest-Athena cabin. Percy walked back to his Praetor's room.
It was a very good day for Percy at Camp Jupiter.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***

LOL! i hope u enjoyed it becuz Percy sure did! the next chapter will be posted soon. adios!
laugh
That was funny
LOL! By the way dad wasn't bothering you
laugh
yes he was! how do you know.. stalker O.o
jk jk lil sister ;)
okay i dont think ill be able to rite the story tonite but ill give yo a leetle sneak peek of it.

Chapter 5 *this will probably be the shortest sneak peek eva just warning u*
I get a generous offer
Annabeth
Annabeth was exhausted from a day of hard work. Watching Octavian getting scared out of his mind was totally worth it. She collapsed onto her sleeping bag with the rest of her cabin. Of course sleep only brought bad dreams.

*hope u enjoyed!* hehe post the rest lates :)
meh
u were right that was short
cake
hey guys i would like to celebrate for the small amount of spam on this forum
thx so heres cake
enjoy!
*ill post soon*
laugh
i told u lil sis
LOL XD
Feedback? plz?
Cool story post soon :D
nothing? i know u guys posted a lot on the last chapter so i wrote it, but i wont post it until 1 more person comments.
its not a lot to ask
oh and 100th comment gets cake and a props from me :)
Hmm repetitive comment counted? :P
laugh
yep congrats gumbee for the 100th comment!
k bye :)
ill post the chapter after i do some....stuff
*glares at list of chores*
just vanish? plz? this one time?
lol
cake
Lol :) oh and I didn't realize about the 100th comment and u have a New page have a cake :D
yay!
*eats cake*
and its chocolate!
its like its my birthday....but its not
zzz
Ermm and could you read your wall I posted a question there so ya anyway nights :)
oh and ill give u a hint about the end
a hero shall lose what she holds close to her heart
only for a child of lighting to bring back what she has to part

okay its a SHE so it can only be;
a)Hazel
b)Piper
c)Annabeth
and to bring back what she has to part
means "part" as in to part with something
k bye
laugh
***SPOILER***
all i can tell u without giving away the ending is......

somebody dies

LOL XD
okay ill start writing the chapter now
:)
angry
ELIZABETH!!! I didn't delete the entry we went throgh this didn't even move when you were gone the website crashed or something
big smile
Chapter 5 *this is probably the shortest chapter I will ever write- just dont say i didnt warn you*

I get a generous offer

Annabeth
Annabeth was exhausted from a day of hard work. Watching Octavian getting scared out of his mind was totally worth it. She collapsed onto her sleeping bag with the rest of her cabin. Of course sleep only brought bad dreams.
Her dreams seemed peaceful at first. They were just visions of her and Percy and her on the beach, holding hands and talking. Just peaceful things.
Then her dreams shifted focus. She was in a large dark room, with a figure standing against the wall. Annnabeth knew who it was.
"Gaea." she spat. "What do you want?"
The earth goddess only smiled. "Serve me." she said.
Annabeth just laughed. "Ha! As if. I will never serve you dirt-lady."
The goddess didn't change her expression. "You will serve me. I know what you fear..." A group of spiders came out from under her, clicking their pinchers rapidly. Annabeth scrambled away in fear.
"Sp- Sp- Spi- SPIDERS!" she screamed. Gaea just smiled at the spiders and they disappeared into dust.
"You will serve me." Gaea just said casually, as if nothing had happened. "I can take away everything you are.... And those you love." Gaea then bored into Annabeth's eyes as she blacked out.
She saw her father chained up against some rocks, his eyes wide open in fear. "Annabeth!" he called. "Go! She is coming! Run! Save yourself!"
"Dad?" Annabeth whispered, mortified.
Suddenly the image changed to another struggling figure against the earth. His face was cut on one side and bleeding. His black hair was messy and his sea-green eyes eyes were filled with terror.
"Annabeth!" he called, his voice getting faint.
"PERCY!" Annabeth screamed. In her mind Gaea whispered
You will serve me, daughter of wisdom. Join me, or watch those you love suffer.
"LIKE HADES!" Annabeth screamed at her. She rushed towards Percy, trying to grab his hand, but he dissolved into the earth.
"Percy!" she cried. Vision-Percy was gone.
Her dream swirled out of control and she awoke, in her sleeping bag. One of her cabin-mates who slept next to her asked her,
"What were you screaming for? You started twitching so I told someone to get a medic." said a concerned voice. Annabeths vision was still a little foggy, and then it cleared. She stood up uneasily. Her second in command Malcom backed up, he had been hovering over her face.
"Good. You look better. Were taking you to the infermery." he said.
No sooner, Percy burst into the room, still in his pajamas gasping for breath. He had probably run around the whole camp looking for her. "Annabeth," he gasped. "You alright." Annabeth nodded. Suddenly she gasped and her vision blacked out. Her knees buckled and she fell.
Gaea stood before her again. "Serve me." she whispered.
Annabeth stared at her. "Never." she said, her jaw stubborn.
Gaea only smiled. "Then enjoy the pain I bring you."
Annabeth felt searing pain in her head. Her vision dissolved into black and the pain increased. She cried out, not sure who would hear her. She kept screaming. Then her mind went numb, and all was uncertain. She felt nothing as thoughts encircled her brain, but all stayed dark.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
BWAHAHA!! find out next chapter :)

remember; 3 comments for one chapter :)
worried
i'M SO SCARED FOR ANNABETH!!!!!!
laugh
well u should be.
thats who u are annabethchase78
lol
so 2 more peeps comment= 1 chapter

so sneaky peeky
Chapter 6
I get advice from.... my Mom
Annabeth

Imagine being burned alive. Now multiply that times 50. Now you know what Gaea's wrath feels like.
Annabeth was in pure torture. He mind was being fried as Gaea constantly kept attacking her mind. She showed her visions of everyone she ever loved or knew, being tortured. But she didn't scream in pain anymore. She knew Seaweed Brain was alive. That was just enough to withstand the pain. The vision was fake. Her dad was safe, and Percy was too. She made no sound come out. She wouldn't let Gaea get that satisfaction. It pleased her to know that Gaea was getting frustrated.
The pain was now too much to bear. It kept increasing with every attack. Finally Annabeth started screaming again.
Make it stop. Make it stop.
And then it stopped. She looked around in awe and wonder.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***

DUN DUN DUN! Where is Annabeth now? two more peeps post- u get the full chappie
hehe lol :)
hmmm
short :(
yeah duh its a SNEAK PEEK!!!!
come on two more people need to comment come on !!!!!
big smile
OMG!!!!!!! I AM TERRIFIED right now!!!!! That was just wicked awesome!! I'm so excited for the next chapter!!!!
smile
okay 1 more person for your chappie
come on!? do u guys want the chapter or not!? comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment!~!!!!!
big smile
seriously? noting? fine. no chappie n'til 1 PERSON posts.

comment comment 1 more person comment
come on, guys, really?

oh so ill post again tom. but then i have school the rest of the week so i wont be posting (after sunday) until fri/saturday.

k but i also need people to COMMENT!

k bye

LOL XD
laugh
Omg. Why were there only two people commenting? Lol.
big smile
yayz! now i write the chapter
ill just right it with only two people rite now... becuz im bored
laugh
Hurray!!! Can't wait!!! I'm so happy!!! Lol
mischievous
Hi sis hope you finish soon!!!!:) I'll be checking every five minutes
Chapter 6
I get advice from.... my Mom
Annabeth

Imagine being burned alive. Now multiply that times 50. Now you know what Gaea's wrath feels like.
Annabeth was in pure torture. He mind was being fried as Gaea constantly kept attacking her mind. She showed her visions of everyone she ever loved or knew, being tortured. But she didn't scream in pain anymore. She knew Seaweed Brain was alive. That was just enough to withstand the pain. The vision was fake. Her dad was safe, and Percy was too. She made no sound come out. She wouldn't let Gaea get that satisfaction. It pleased her to know that Gaea was getting frustrated.
The pain was now too much to bear. It kept increasing with every attack. Finally Annabeth started screaming again.
Make it stop. Make it stop.
And then it stopped. She looked around in awe and wonder.
*****************************************­­**­*­*­**­­***­­**­*­*­**­­*
A woman was smiling at her. She looked like she was maybe 30- she had a face that made it look timeless- and she was wearing a white tee and a pair of dark jeans. Her grey eyes were filled with intelligence- like she knew the answer to everything. Which she probably did.
"Mom?" Annabeth asked, her voice in awe.
"Yes child." she soothed, helping her daughter up.
Annabeth looked down in shock to see her standing above.... herself.
She was laid out on a stretcher, her face taut out as if she was suffering a great amount of pain. Athena followed Annabeth's gaze over her body.
"Am I... am I dead?" Annabeth asked, searching her mother's face for an answer.
"No," her mother answered sadly. "I have placed you here to see what is going on for the next couple of hours. Right now, Gaea-" he voice was getting angry now- but controlled.
"-is mercilessly attacking your mind. Some of the worst pain is what happens inside your head."
The Real-Annabeth suddenly stiffened below them. She opened her mouth in horror, but no sound came out. A figure was above her. His eyes were red and puffy, and just watching her seemed to make it look like he was in torture too.
Athena looked at distaste at the boy. Percy just sat their on a stool next to the Real-Annabeth, tears silently streaming down his face.
Athena turned to her daughter. "You will awake soon. Then you must leave on your quest. Try to build a mental shield around yourself. It is the only way now that you can protect yourself from Gaea's wrath. The Goddess spun on her heel and disappeared.
She heard voices in the room now. She assumed her mother must have tuned her out of the conversation so they could talk, but now that she was gone, she could hear everything they said.
Percy was talking to an Apollo healer. He looked grim, and his eyes were full of pain- like Annabeth had seen him in his dream.
"- is there to do! She's just sitting there.. I don't know how to help her... It tortures me to see her like that." his voice was cracking, like a china plate being smashed. He shook the Apollo camper. "Are you sure there is nothing we can do?" The camper just nodded his head sadly. Percy looked crestfallen, and he walked over to his stool and resumed stroking the Real-Annabeth's hair.
"Please wake up Wise Girl." he whispered softly. "I miss you."
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Bwa hahaha will Annabeth be okay?
Find out next chapter;
Chapter 7
"I Watch a Leader Fall to Pieces"
in Pipers perspective! :)

3 comments people!!!
bwahaha and its done!
so about who dies.... all i can say is that it will surprise some people... shock others.... and some will have been expecting it..
lets just say theres a "twist" to his death... bahahaha
and only i know what happens....... BWAHAHA *cough cough*
LOL! :)
no one comments? seriously? i wrote all that so none one would read it? thats harsh man
LOL XD

plz comment! no chappie!
XP
Ohey! I was asleep lol stupid timezones difference thingy so anyway COOL STORY AND POST SOON
Oh a new page:)
cake
come on! comment!

oh new page! sweeet! cake!
yayz so now i post a sneaky peeky :)

cake
That's really scary how could you make that so tense it's as tense as a four-layer cheese pizza with a side of a four pound hamburger with a dessert of a four layer cake
whats with the four pounds? are u crazy about the number 4???
thats so wierd!
anyways...
sneaky peek coming soon! 1 more person comment and then u get the chappie!
tongue
I count as three people!!!!!!!!
laugh
my sister just started and accidently wrote chapter 7 I eat my leader LOL
okay heres a sneak peek
Chapter 7
I Watch a Leader fall to pieces
Piper

Piper was confused. She didn't know what to think. Jason had first been Reyna's girlfriend, but then he came to Camp Half-blood not knowing anything about his past, and having only a vague idea of who he was. They had been getting very close over the past few months, but not close enough to be "together". Piper envied Annabeth. She had a really cool boyfriend, and more than that, he was the only thing he had remembered. How romantic is that?
Great. she thought. Now I'm turning into one of those Aphrodite girls
Speaking of Percy, he didn't seem so cool now. Piper had found Reyna hurrying to the infirmary. As much as Piper despised that girl, she couldn't help but be worried when Reyna's face rushed past her.
"What's going on?" Piper aske, getting scared now.
Reyna looked shaky. "You don't know?" Piper shook her head.
Reyna looked solemn. "Get Jason and his little friend to the infirmary." Reyna said friend with distaste and Piper couldn't help but wonder what Leo could have done to possibly get on his bad side.
"What's wrong?" Piper asked again, but Reyna scurried off back to where she was heading. Losing no time, Piper rushed off to find Leo and Jason.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­*
BWA HAHA! 1 more person comments, i post the FULL chapter. k good luck! :)
smile
COOL:D hmm I'm gonna ask again does REPITITIVE comment count?
zzz
in fretta Mi sto annoiando a scrivere frasi a caso in Google Translate e se si fanno Annabeth morire io ti odio
translate this from italian to find out the messege
Spero che Annabeth non muore altrimenti sarò sconvolto E SI PREGA DI FRETTA SU. now translate this
wtf?
what the freak?
i has no idea waht u just said
It's either gg translate doesn't work into a proper sentence or I just don't gettit cuz-
I hope that does not die otherwise I will be shocked Annabeth AND PLEASE HURRY UP and I only understand the hurry up part :D
^ i still dont know wtf is wrong wit my sis....

Ciao sorella! Non voglio fare in fretta perché sono testardo. Ha! Prendi questo! Io non inviare commenti fino persona altri 1. Quindi c'è!

translate that in italiano :)
big smile
okay that means:Hello sister! I do not want to hurry because I'm stubborn. Ha! Take that! I do not post comments until 1 other person. So there!
big smile
well then translate this

what you wrote:Copyright-ALL personaggi appartengono a Rick Riordian !!!!! Non possiedo nessuno dei caratteri.

-Sinossi? Realmente non hai ancora uno ...

Sommario: I sette della profezia deve unire le due semi-dio dei campi al fine di sconfiggere Gea. Attraverso le loro differenze, essi devono unirsi per salvare il mondo, o fine. Nel caso in cui non hanno visto la profezia delle sette eccola qui;
Sette Mezzo-Sangue deve rispondere alla chiamata,
Prendere d'assalto o il fuoco del mondo deve cadere
un giuramento di tenere con il fiato finale
nemici e portare armi alle porte di Morte
-Rick Riordian
Attraverso combattendo gli eserciti della Madre Terra, e attraverso il cuore pulsante della storia d'amore che ha scatenato, devono superare ciò che sentono uno per l'altro e lavorare insieme o distruggere il mondo.
Vite saranno perse, e la loro morte di un costo elevato. Le porte della morte deve essere chiuso in modo da interrompere il regno libero di Gea di non-morire armies.The profezia Nuove Quest per i Sette Heroes 'è;
I Sette deve unire o cadere,
il dormiente deve essere placato o in piedi, soprattutto,
Fuoco e il combustibile deve fare ammenda,
o alla terra il fine ultimo,
colui che viene preso
deve essere trovato e abbandonato,
Un eroe si perde ciò che tiene vicino al suo cuore,
solo per un bambino di fulmine per riportare ciò che ha da parte
seriosly? u just copied and posted my summary and then translated it to italiano.
i wont post until 1 more person comments!
wink
OMG POST SOON!!!! NOW ONE OTHER PERSON HAS COMMENTED!!! ;)
yayz! now i can rite:)
smile
u speel write rong it's spelled like this:γράφω
in Greek
POSTYPOSTY POST
smile
^well you spelled wrong wrong:κακό ;) joking.. don't mean to offend anybody if i did(sorry!)
angelic
Now I can write in greek translate this:Τα Χριστούγεννα είναι σύντομα μαζί με τα γενέθλια μας, δυστυχώς, με το σχολείο υπάρχει πολλή ανησυχία είναι ένα θαύμα για να πάρει τον ύπνο το βράδυ με πολλές πληροφορίες της προέρχονται δοκιμές στο πρωινό φως τώρα ήρθε η ώρα μας για να χαλαρώσετε δυναμώστε την τηλεόραση για να ου max χαλαρώσετε στις καναπέ και διπλώστε το σώμα σας με τον υπολογιστή και γράψτε την επόμενη Stupid ΚΕΦΑΛΑΙΟ
Chapter 7
I Watch a Leader fall to pieces
Piper

Piper was confused. She didn't know what to think. Jason had first been Reyna's girlfriend, but then he came to Camp Half-blood not knowing anything about his past, and having only a vague idea of who he was. They had been getting very close over the past few months, but not close enough to be "together". Piper envied Annabeth. She had a really cool boyfriend, and more than that, he was the only thing he had remembered. How romantic is that?
Great. she thought. Now I'm turning into one of those Aphrodite girls
Speaking of Percy, he didn't seem so cool now. Piper had found Reyna hurrying to the infirmary. As much as Piper despised that girl, she couldn't help but be worried when Reyna's face rushed past her.
"What's going on?" Piper aske, getting scared now.
Reyna looked shaky. "You don't know?" Piper shook her head.
Reyna looked solemn. "Get Jason and his little friend to the infirmary." Reyna said friend with distaste and Piper couldn't help but wonder what Leo could have done to possibly get on his bad side.
"What's wrong?" Piper asked again, but Reyna scurried off back to where she was heading. Losing no time, Piper rushed off to find Leo and Jason.
Leo looked like he had a million things on his mind. Right now he was entertaining some giggling Venus campers. His left hand was on fire and was making some pictures with fire. Losers. Piper thought. They really need to get lives.
She rushed over and pulled Leo's arm. His fire went out and he looked at her. "What now?" he whined.
"I'm not entirely sure." Piper admitted. "But what I am sure is that we need to find Jason and meet Reyna in the infirmary. She pulled the struggling Leo away from the girls, dragging him behind her.
"Later Ladies!" he called after them. "So is dinner on or what?"
Piper just shook her head and kept walking.
She was almost halfway to the infirmary before she. literally, ran into Jason. They toppled over pulling Leo with them onto the ground. Piper groaned and got to her feet. She pulled Jason and Leo up and started dragging both of them to the infirmary.
"What the Hades, Piper?" Leo asked.
"I already told you Flamehead! I don't know!" Piper replied harshly. Leo shut up. Jason, however, was more persistant.
"Well then what do you know?" he asked.
I know that I really like you. Piper thought to herself.
I know that I'll always hold you close to my heart.
"I know that someone is REALLY injured and we have to go NOW!" Piper almost screamed, but she tugged them even harder into the building. They protested and followed. Leo let go of her hand.
"Jeez Beauty Queen." he said, annoyed. "You've got a really strong grip."
The three of them walked into the room to see the oddest group of people they had ever seen.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
BWAHAHAHA! whos there? find out later after 3 PEOPLE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh and next chapter
Chapter 8
I Talk to My Imaginary Friend
Jason

LOL jasons going CrAzY!!! LOL
okay three people - GO!
yayz new page! cake! and celebrating ova 150 replies!! :)
big smile
POST IDUNCARE
well... #1. that was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!! #2. i'm guessing that the gods are there #3.^^^^^isn't Google translate awesome?! #4. PPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS­STT­TTT­TTT­TTT­TT SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­ONN­NNN­NNN­NNN­NNN­!!!
okay u guys earned a sneak peek :)
I didn't log on for one day. I come back and there's FOUR new pages. Wow. What did Leo do to offend Reyna?
Post soon!
Che era la sorella fantastico scrivere il prossimo capitolo presto e ti ha dato via che sta per morire
BACK TO ITALIAN!!!!!!!
big smile
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HHH­HH你­好吗?­CHI­NES­E POOOOOISTSTSTSSTSTSTSST
big smile
WHAT??????????? OHHH your saying:How are you -?
I am fine by the way
***SNEAKY PEEKY**

Chapter 8
I Talk to my Imaginary Friend
Jason

JASON HADN'T REALIZED HE WAS STILL HOLDING PIPER'S HAND. She had let go of Leo's because he marched in front of them, muttering some rude things to Aphrodite. Jason hoped the goddess just didn't hear what he had to say.
Piper pulled him into the room, and she gasped.
Reyna was comforting Percy, who's eyes were red and puffy. He looked like the world had been ripped out from underneath him. He was staring blankly at a blonde girl on a stretcher, her eyes closed, but her face made her look like she was in a lot of pain.
"Wha-What happened?" Piper was the first to ask.
Reyna's head snapped up and she noticed they were holding hands. She glared at them like she had lazer vision and she was gonna fry Piper's arm off. They both quickly let go.
Jason asked again. "What's wrong with her?" he motioned at the unconscious Annabeth. Reyna looked like she was going to answer, but Percy beat her too it.
"We're not sure. She had a dream, and then she passed out and started screaming." his voice sounded hollow, nothing like the happy Percy he had heard in the Senate building, or how happy he looked when Octavian had the prank pulled on him. This Percy seemed so.... depressing. Not as up-beat as he should be. Reyna was patting his shoulder and Jason felt a surge of anger. Then he felt guilty. He still didn't understand the whole Piper vs. Reyna thing. He hated love triangles. They sat uncomfortably in the awkward silence.
Suddenly Annabeth screamed in pure torture, like she was being burned. She thrashed wildly, but she was tied down by a thin rope.
Slowly the sound died. Percy looked like someone had punched him in the stomach. He must look like that whenever she screams
Instead he asked; "How long has she been like this?"
Percy still looked at Annabeth, and didn't answer. Reyna spoke for him. "Almost an hour."
Jason was about to ask something, but he spotted someone he hadn't noticed before in the corner. His head spun. He felt like he was going to pass out.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***
*****************************************­***­***­**
BWAHAHA ill post lates becuz my dad's annoying me. so... bye! brb
angelic
To make my sis concentrate I play fireflies by owl city it soothes her:)
sad
I wonder when she will be done I'mgetting bored:(
laugh
SHE'S ALMOST DONE YAY!!!!!!! I wish I could open my mouth wider in my smile but I would probably break my jaw this also counts for flips if I do a flip I probably wouldn't be able to get up
Chapter 8
I Talk to my Imaginary Friend
Jason

JASON HADN'T REALIZED HE WAS STILL HOLDING PIPER'S HAND. She had let go of Leo's because he marched in front of them, muttering some rude things to Aphrodite. Jason hoped the goddess just didn't hear what he had to say.
Piper pulled him into the room, and she gasped.
Reyna was comforting Percy, who's eyes were red and puffy. He looked like the world had been ripped out from underneath him. He was staring blankly at a blonde girl on a stretcher, her eyes closed, but her face made her look like she was in a lot of pain.
"Wha-What happened?" Piper was the first to ask.
Reyna's head snapped up and she noticed they were holding hands. She glared at them like she had lazer vision and she was gonna fry Piper's arm off. They both quickly let go.
Jason asked again. "What's wrong with her?" he motioned at the unconscious Annabeth. Reyna looked like she was going to answer, but Percy beat her too it.
"We're not sure. She had a dream, and then she passed out and started screaming." his voice sounded hollow, nothing like the happy Percy he had heard in the Senate building, or how happy he looked when Octavian had the prank pulled on him. This Percy seemed so.... depressing. Not as up-beat as he should be. Reyna was patting his shoulder and Jason felt a surge of anger. Then he felt guilty. He still didn't understand the whole Piper vs. Reyna thing. He hated love triangles. They sat uncomfortably in the awkward silence.
Suddenly Annabeth screamed in pure torture, like she was being burned. She thrashed wildly, but she was tied down by a thin rope.
Slowly the sound died. Percy looked like someone had punched him in the stomach. He must look like that whenever she screams
Instead he asked; "How long has she been like this?"
Percy still looked at Annabeth, and didn't answer. Reyna spoke for him. "Almost an hour."
Jason was about to ask something, but he spotted someone he hadn't noticed before in the corner. His head spun. He felt like he was going to pass out.
In the corner, almost see through, sat a blonde-haired girl watching the little scene intently. She had stormy grey-eyes like Annabeth's, but...............
She was Annabeth.
Jason stared at her in shock.
Leo lightly smacked his back.
Jason didn't react.
"Heellooo? Anyone there?" Leo asked, waving his arms in front of Jason's face. "You see some hot girl out the window?" Leo joked. Piper punched his arm. He was still looking at the girl in shock.
Piper walked in front of him. "Jason.. are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." she said, concerned.
Jason swallowed. "I think I am."
The Ghost-Annabeth looked up at him.
"You can see me?" she asked.
Jason nodded with difficulty.
Piper followed his gaze. "Who are you talking to?"
Jason was worried that he was going crazy. The vision-Annabeth walked over to him.
"How can you see me?" she asked again. Jason shook his head.
"I don't know." he answered, because, truthfully, he didn't have a clue. His eyes never left her face.
Reyna looked at him with concern. "You sure your all right Jason?"
Jason nodded again. "I'm fine." He looked at Percy's unresponsive face. "But what I'm about to tell him may not make him all right."
Percy's head snapped up. "What?"
Jason swallowed nervously. He still met vision-Annabeth's eyes. "Because... because your girlfriend is standing right in front of me."
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Whats wrong with Jason? Hahaha you'll find out next chapter
(of course nothings wrong with him, hes just seeing a person no one else can XD)

okay heres the next chapter info
Chapter 9
I am Seen
Annabeth

okay 3 comments.... and GO!
*shakes head* what the freak is wrong wid my freakin sister?

LOL JK :D
big smile
POST POSTY POST ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .:D
hey so this is random buy me and annabethchase78 started using google translate and we typed in random conversations like;
"Your mom is wierd."
"I like pie."
"Your face is like a mashed potatoe."
"I don't want the kangaroos."
and stuff like that. the lady had a monotone voice to which made it even funnier!!! XD LOL
Were still laughing!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
laugh
Oo tat is REAL random :D LOL
ill post a sneak peek in a leetle while
laugh
no we said stuff like : I like my squishy my squishy will be mine and The teddy bears are chasing me help
angry
I am cave man want chapter NOW!!!!!
***SNEAKY PEEKY***
Chapter 9
I am Seen
Annabeth

Annabeth's heart leaped! Someone could see her! Jason could actually see her! For almost an hour she had tried talking to Percy, or touching him but she would just go right through him. He couldn't seem to hear her either, Finally she had given up and sat in the corner watching everything. At first, it seemed like he was just staring at the wall. Then he looked at her with shock.
"You can see me?" she had asked. He had nodded with difficulty.
A short conversation later, everyone now looked at Jason like he had lost it, and Annabeth was still wondering how she was visible only to him. That was just really wierd.
Once Jason had told Percy that his girlfriend was right in front of him, he looked at him like he was nuts. Right then, the Visible- Annabeth gave out a long prolonged scream of pure torture.
However Jason looked at Annabeth. When the other one stopped screaming, he asked her, "How do I show them?" Annabeth shrugged as if to say, "I don't know. Be creative."
Suddenly his face lit up.
"Can you try to move something?" he asked. Annabeth shook her head sadly. She had tried moving several things, including a glass of water, a piece of paper, and attempting to pick up a small pebble on the ground to no avail.
"Concentrate." he told her.
Annabeth stared at a piece of paper. It slowly picked itself up and a pen that was next to it.
"Jason," Piper asked, horrified. "Are you doing that?"
Jason shook his head, grinning. "I think Annabeth found a way to communicate with you guys."
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**o­kay 1 more person comments and youll have a full chappie! k brb
come on guys one more person
big smile
kewlio-I stole your word XD

POST soon
laugh
no not kewlio thts my word! give it back give it back!
give it back give it back!
LOL XD
oh and one more OTHER person that hasnt commented yet has to comment before i post
cake
Hey THATNOT FAIR oh new page cake time
yayz new page :P
big smile
Nooo I need to know what happens next!!! Meanie!! How could you just drop us like that!! Jk. That was an awesome story!!!! Love it!! Post soon!
okay yay now i post whole chppie :)
big smile
Hurray!! Post soon!!!
over a year ago beba157jello said…
cool
O-M-FREAKIN-G tht waz awesome i didn't log in for 2 days and 5 new pages r posted tht is amazin love the chapters
POST SOON!!!!!!:P :P
LOLZ
WOW!!!~BEBA
Chapter 9
I am Seen
Annabeth

Annabeth's heart leaped! Someone could see her! Jason could actually see her! For almost an hour she had tried talking to Percy, or touching him but she would just go right through him. He couldn't seem to hear her either, Finally she had given up and sat in the corner watching everything. At first, it seemed like he was just staring at the wall. Then he looked at her with shock.
"You can see me?" she had asked. He had nodded with difficulty.
A short conversation later, everyone now looked at Jason like he had lost it, and Annabeth was still wondering how she was visible only to him. That was just really wierd.
Once Jason had told Percy that his girlfriend was right in front of him, he looked at him like he was nuts. Right then, the Visible- Annabeth gave out a long prolonged scream of pure torture.
However Jason looked at Annabeth. When the other one stopped screaming, he asked her, "How do I show them?" Annabeth shrugged as if to say, "I don't know. Be creative."
Suddenly his face lit up.
"Can you try to move something?" he asked. Annabeth shook her head sadly. She had tried moving several things, including a glass of water, a piece of paper, and attempting to pick up a small pebble on the ground to no avail.
"Concentrate." he told her.
Annabeth stared at a piece of paper. It slowly picked itself up and a pen that was next to it.
"Jason," Piper asked, horrified. "Are you doing that?"
Jason shook his head, grinning. "I think Annabeth found a way to communicate with you guys."
Annabeth smiled at Jason, pleased that she could now talk to them even though they couldn't see or hear her.
She concentrated and imagined the pen writing. Everyone gasped except Jason who was able to see Annabeth writing it. For the others, it probably looked like a pen and paper were flying in midair. Annabeth laughed out loud and Jason looked at her weirdly.
"What'd she do?" Piper asked, curious.
"Nothing." replied Jason.
Annabeth began to write.
"Wait!" Percy interrupted. "Can she hear us?"
Annabeth rolled her eyes. Jason laughed.
Annabeth wrote;
Yes I can Seaweed Brain.
Percy gasped. He looked around. "Where are you?"
Annabeth sighed writing;
No one can see me but Jason. I don't know why.
Suddenly her concentration unfocused. Annabeth cussed.
Jason looked at her. Everyone looked around.
"What happened?" Percy asked Jason.
Jason looked at Annabeth.
"I lost it." she said, then a sudden thought hit her. She cussed in multiple languages- first Greek, then English, then Latin.
Jason winced.
"What'd she say?" Reyna asked. Annabeth stared at her and swore.
Jason swallowed. "Without the obscene language? She just had an idea.. involving Piper. And she said she remembered where she had seen Reyna before. Something about guinea pigs.... and pirates." Reyna nodded to Jason.
Annabeth finally realized why the girl looked so familiar. She had seen her before. She didn't remember it until now who had been on Circe's Island.
She said to Jason. "Make Piper charmspeak me into waking up. I need to talk to the group."
Jason nodded at her, and then turned to Piper.
"Come, on Piper. You've got some talking to do."
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­** bwahahaha so do u guys think the story is really slow? i mea, i spent like 3 chapters on this one event. so plz comment.
oha and im raising the standards. 4 (FOUR) people NEED to comment before i post... and go!
big smile
I think its fine!! Love it!!! And noo what happens next?!?! Annabeth is awesome!!
okay i know this is wierd but i had to add another prophecy becuase it is called "The Mark of Athena" for a reason, rite?
so now that i gave it away... who do u think dies?
okay 3 more people left to comment
hmmm
Percy probably he always dies then comes back to life
over a year ago beba157jello said…
that waz awesome i totaly LOVED IT and i dnt think
u r takin it to slow thts good
and i hv no clue who is goin to die!!!!AMAZIN
!~BEBA
Percy is... stubborn- i mean persistant that way
how many times do all his friends think hes dead, and then he pops back up again!
ahh.... th advantages of being percy....
and since when did i say he dies?
oh rite. in the prophecy. *face palm*
well... one more person but i might only be able to do a sneak peek because i has to go to bed.... its midnight rite now.....
big smile
zzz
okay thats four so i promise to post the ENTIRE chapter tom. but my dads yelling at me to go to bed.. so ill try to finish the chapter. zzzzzzzzz.....
Hey Universalpowa just asking how long is a school day at ur country ?
*i know its short but i didnt have the time okay! (glares at parents) but it might be long if i have the time...*
Chapter 10
We get a clear Message
Piper

WHEN JASON ASKED PIPER TO TALK TO A SCREAMING TORTURED GIRL, it would never have been on Piper's To Do List.
"Come on Piper," he had said. "You've got some talking to do."
Piper walked towards Annabeth on the stretcher. Of course, now Annabeth had to start screaming at the top of her lungs again.
Jason looked at the invisible-Annabeth. "Tell yourself to shut up!" he shouted over the noise. The invisible-Annabeth must have not been able to because Jason cussed at her- or where Piper assumed she was. Otherwise it would have looked weird talking to the fuscia lamp on the counter.
Jason looked at Piper. "Tell her to be quiet!" he shouted over the noise. Percy was pale as he listened to Annabeth's prolonged scream. It must have been torture to him as well to hear her terrified screams and be able to do nothing about it.
"Annabeth dear," Piper said, using her spell to cast all over the room. "It's time to stop screaming now." Annabeth went silent.
Everyone else in the room had a glazed look over their face- like they had sat through a boring math class.
*****************************************­**8
sorry i have 2 go to bed now. :(
laugh
Amazing !! post soon !!
laugh
Amazing !! post soon !!
sorry i have to go to church soon so i cant finish it *grumble grumble*
im an alter server at my church.... so yeah. i hav to be there
*grumbles about strict catholic church rules*
oh well. ill be back in 2 hours
hey so il continue chapter 10 later but i have some options for you guys;
1. Do you think I should just keep the pov's to three people? If so, which?
2. Can I switch the pov's between the seven?
3. Is the story coming on too slow?
4. What do YOU think of my story? Good? Bad? Meh?
5. Do you think I should add another character?
5. What do you think happens to the son of the seas as he meets his end? (hint; think LIGHT.)

okay thts all so lates
darn it.
my paretns are taking away my computer so i probably wont be able to post today. sorry.

keep commenting though! :D
laugh
1.I don't really care
2.yes
3.no
4.your story is awesome !!
5.NO please don't add another character
6.I have no idea !!

post fast as you can !!