The Heroes of Olympus Heroes of Olympus Talk Show!

hollistergurl posted on Nov 30, 2011 at 12:50AM
This is the Heroes of Olympus Talk show! Me (hollistergurl) and nicecatch42 will cohost this, but you, the commenters, can give us ideas or suggestions and we'll post it on our interviews.
Btw...
check out our other forums!

hollistergurl:
1. Forever (now a series)
link

2. The Darkness Rising (a collab with Kronos429)
link

3. The Regretted Choice (a collab with MisterPerfect1)
link

4. Turning Back Time (a collab with me, universalpowa, and Meef)
link

5. The Hearth Lost
link

universalpowa:
1. Universal's Mark of Athena
link

2. The Two Heroes
link

3. Hearts Burned by Sunrise
link

4. Heroes of Olympus Musical (a collab-- universalpowa & me, hollistergurl)
link

5. Clash of the Series- Demigods and Wizards
link

nicecatch42:
NC42's Epic Short Stories
link

hollistergurl and universalpowa's forums are on Popular Content:
hollistergurl: Turning Back Time (collab- me, universalpowa, Meef), #8 on The Heroes of Olympus
The Hearth Lost, #20 on The Heroes of Olympus

universalpowa: The Two Heroes, #2 on The Heroes of Olympus
Clash of the Series- Demigods and Wizards, #6 on The Heroes of Olympus
Universal's Mark of Athena, #13 on The Heroes of Olympus

Authors' Note 1/2/12: There are 3 people running this in this rotation: hollistergurl (me), universalpowa, and nicecatch.

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Rick Riordan.. duh :P
PLEASE COMMENT! :D

Dedications:
to EVERYONE reading and commenting on this forum. you guys are AWESOME LIKE PEANUT BUTTER! <3

and to everyone else who is reading and commenting on this! me and my cohosts appreciate a lot! :D

*IMPORTANT UPDATE*
nicecatch42 has been gone for some time, and there is a contest. the details are stated in comment #18 on page 29.
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 10:24PM

The Heroes of Olympus 1089 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1089

over a year ago the-time-thief said…
big smile
Love it!! Totally awesome!!!!!! Post soon!!!!!!
cake
Oh new page!! HAVE SOME CAKE :D :P :)
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Wow it's gonna take me a while to catch up.
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
IDEA!!

okay, since its st Patrick's day tomorrow. Someone - not Leo- interviews fortunate the minor roman goddess of luck. They interview and then they think there's a leprechaun in the building and try to cath it but turns out it's just Leo.

It can be like

Piper:LEO?!?

Leo: you know im officially offended. I thought you guys saw Me as santas elf, not some mythical creature of stupid luck

Fortuna: how dare you-

Piper: oh gods, no fortuna - as much as I want you to beat him up for ruining this interview- you can't we've been canceled for violence before

Nico: HA! That's gotta hurt. Anyways, I don't think she cares pipes

Piper: Call me that-

Leo: I'm dead
over a year ago universalpowa said…
^ lolololololololololololololololololol

haha, but that's for hollister to decide ;D she's posting next
either that or nicecatch miracuously reappears...dang, this is been the longest he's been gone...shoot
well, at least im here so hollister doesn't have to post alone! ;D luffs you holly <3
as much as you love 1D <3 lol

;D enjoy your day/night/whatever
don't anger the queen goddess of cows, whatever you do.

~universal~
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

Thalia being interviewed
P(percy): YOYOYOYOYO IT'S EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE DEMIGOD!
T:You mean Annabeth's favorite demigod.
P: Shut up Thalia.
L: THALIA!!!!! Will you give me a kiss?
T throws a lightning bolt at L
L: NOOOO A KISS!
P: Someone get the FIREPROOF rope and duct tape. Okay Thalia this question is from Wisdomdaughter34. Would you rather sing a duet with Nico or Leo? The song choice would be Love Story by Taylor Swift.
T: REALLY ANNABETH!!!!
A: It wasn't me I swear. Smiles.
P: Are you sure your going to those lying lessons im paying for?
T: You are so lucky that I am your my friend. I guess Nico.
P: SOMEBODY CALL APHRODITE! JASON PUT UP THE THALICO SIGN!
T: WHY DO I KEEP (censored) AGREEING TO BE (censored) INTERVIEWED! IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO BITE ME IN THE (censored)!
N: EWWWWWWWWW THALICO IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (censored) GROSS ! YOU GUYS HAVE (Censored) SICKER (Censored) MINDS THAN I (censored) DO!
P: I love watching this.
N: Get (censored) him (censored) now.
T: (censored) yeah.

HOLA DEMIGODS AND GODS! wait have we gone to the mortals? just checking Pipes. Anyways We have again been banned. This has been our whatever number ban! YAY! I could do the appausle sign but SOMEONE *cough* nico *cough* broke it. Oh Thalia is here to give me my kiss, after chasing Percy.

Okay it's Jason here. Leo was knocked out by Thalia. SO ADIOS!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
LOL
both of your guys's ideas are funny :D
hm, maybe i'll combine the two..
i have to start writing first though :P
^ yeah maybe you could have Percy interview thalia and Fortuna and then some how both things happen.

IDK I ran out of ideas to combine them
over a year ago Zelda4Efas said…
^^Fortuna would accidently give 'good fortune' to Nico. Influencing Thalia to choose him, and Percy should mention something about tuna.

I'll come up with an idea for the next one, as I like the idea of a themed HoO Talk show episode.
over a year ago Artemis_Star said…
cake
Hi! I just started reading this and it's HALARIOUS!!! I couldn't stop laughing. Post soon!
over a year ago greekgeek7083 said…
laugh
It waz hilarious luved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posting right now! :D
credit to pjlover44 and Jasonfan44 for the combined ideas :D
thanks for commenting guys!
let's hope nicecatch comes back soon...
enjoy! :D

Hey guys, Piper here! No, Leo, you can’t show us your cheese emote!

But they’re so much fun to do! See--

Nope, stop before you start! Anyways, we have today;
Thalia Grace!

THALS!

Piper, you didn’t tell me Leo was going to be here! I should’ve brought more weapons!

I didn’t know he was going to be here. Leo just pops out of nowhere sometimes.

THALIA!!! WILL YOU KISS ME?! UNDER THE MISTLETOE?!

Okay, first of all; why do I always seem to get interviewed? Second of all; it’s not Christmas, so why the mistletoe? Third of all; eat my lightning bolt, you (censored) (censored) (censored)!

No, no, no! NOT a lightning bolt, a kiss!

*ZAP*

AH! MY PANTS ARE ON FIRE!

Oh gods, Leo, please tell me you did NOT wear your Edward Cullen boxers.

Umm, maybe... BRB GUYS! :D

Leo, I told you no emotes! And no text words either!

At least he’s gone.

Touche. Okay, Thalia, since I know you’ve been interviewed a lot--

Yeah, I’m so loved, right?

Sure. Loved by Leo, I’m pretty sure.

PIPER--

I’m just kidding, Thalia! Anyways, I asked to interview another person-- goddess actually. So, please welcome Fortuna, the Roman goddess of luck!

Hello, hello! Do you want any four-leafed clovers?

No thanks, Fortuna. So, how does it feel to be the Roman minor goddess of luck?

DID YOU JUST CALL ME MINOR?!

Yes.

HOW DARE YOU-- Oh, wait, is that a leprechaun I see in the distance? Go on, catch him, you Greek children!

Why am I always the one who has to catch the strange things...

Oh wait, here comes the leprechaun! Wait, it’s not a leprechaun, it’s...

LEO, GET THE (CENSORED) OUT OF HERE!

Aw, Thals, you’re so cute when you curse!

Am I missing something? Are you not a leprechaun?

WHAT?! I thought you guys saw me as Santa’s Trusty Awesomeness Elf, not some mythical creature of stupid luck that goes over double rainbows and wears green.

HOW DARE YOU--

Whoa, Fortuna, as much as I want you to beat him up-- maybe turn him into some mix of leprechaun and avocado-- you can’t, because we’ve been banned from violence before, and they gave us a warning that if there’s more violence that hurts the children’s eyes, we’re no more!

I don’t think the gods would really care if this show got banned...

:(

LEO, I SAID NO EMOTES!

But Pipes, they’re fun! Ooh, ooh, I should try and make a Thalia kissing me emote!

NO, YOU (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED), DON’T YOU (CENSORED) DARE MAKE A (CENSORED) EMOTE OF ME (CENSORED) KISSING (CENSORED) YOU! YOU (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM!

ALOHA DEMIGODS AND GODS, NICO HERE! Whoa, I just spoke Hawaiian! Anyways, we have been banned again-- no surprise, eh? Thalia zapped Leo and Fortuna turned him into some green elf/avocado thing, so since that’s a major scale on violence, this is our whatever-number ban! Hooray!
The Skippy factory thing Percy exploded is still under construction-- Tyson is so sad he kept on hitting me with his “big stick” and threatening to turn me into peanut butter.
Ooh, looks like I gotta run now! ADIOS, and don’t let the emotes find you!
Loved it <33333333.
Yes awkward. I do not use those emotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idea: Nico Interviewed. Since you didn't do they q about who Thalia would do a duet with, so;

A: Hey Nico.
N: You know I see you every (censored) day.
A: Yes and NO CURSING!
N: I don't (censored) care.
A: Anyway. Question time!!! This is from Aphrodite. Who would you rather sing Love Story by Taylor Swift with? Thalia or Piper?
P: Oh (censored)
N: I hate both of them. Grrr I (censored) hate you Aphrodite!!!
Aphrodite comes down *Makes Nico choose Thalia*
N: Thalia.
P(percy): BRING DOWN THE THALICO SIGN! SOMEONE GET THALIA!
P(piper): Awwwww what a cute couple!!!!!
N: *Throws up*
A: AWWWW NICO WE JUST BOUGHT THAT SEA GREEN CARPET!
And end!
LOL
AWESOME POST ;D
AHH!! THE EMOTES!! :O

LOL

IDK WHEN ILL POST

LOL HILARIOUS!!

~universal~ ^ lol XD
big smile
LOL!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!! POST SOOON UNIVERSAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago dsalvatore13 said…
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! that was great!!
over a year ago percy4forever said…
:D!
OOH OOH!

Someone should interview Porkpie (the pegasus) about Tyson's weight problem or whatever, with Percy translating, and Ares or someone bloodhirsty like ... Octavian? should ask if Porkpie if he tasted like, pork, pie, horse, or extra crispy chicken wings.

Octavian: Hello pathetic lowlives watching this pathetic show, airing to the Pathetic Graecus gods. Yes, I just called all watching on Olympus lowlives and pathetic, why don't you come up to my far superior Roman face and do something about it? Anyway, I, the great supreme and amazingly attractive ROMAN augur soon-to-be-praetor-as-soon-as-I-poison-the­-gr­aec­us-­bec­aus­e-n­o-o­ne-­mis­ses­-a-­gra­ecu­s, have come to help this pathetic show get higher ratings by showing them some WORTHY material by a ROMAN after re-construction. Yes, I am extremely racist. Yes, it is justified because graecus are WEAK. Anyway the now under new management show has been officially dubbed ass OCTO THE SUPERIOR'S INTERVIEWS. This will show the graecus how under the supervision of a superior Roman shall improve this pathetic show. Now, I err... actually haven't organised any interviews today, so how about we interview me? My favorite hobby is gutting stuffed animals with my knife, my favorite sport is beheading stuffed animals with my knife, my favorite game is ripping stuffed animals limb from limb ... wait for it ... with my knife. And- Oh (censored) one of the graecus are coming!

Percy: Octavian?

Porkpie: Neight!

Percy: I thought I smelled a rat too. WHat are you doing here? We're airing in fifty. Why don't you go back to giving teddy bears nightmares?

Octavian: P-Pr-Praetor Jackson! You're alive- I mean, How f-fortunate! Reyna asked me to interview ... Your pegasus!

Percy: Reyna knew Porkpie was coming and invited YOU????

Octavian: Who was the-

Percy: Octavian!

Octavian:-Graecus who named a pegasus Porkpie??? And Praetor, might I remind you that you hold the current cussing record.

Percy: Fine, wait, the film is ROLLING???

Octavian: Yes you pathetic- I mean, yes praetor.

Pefrcy: Don't use that mocking tone with your superior. Only I may use that tone when I diss the Gods.

Blahblahblah, don't want to write the whole thing. Octavian insults Porkpie, studio gets trampled to pieces by Poseidon's military pegasi herd and Percy's A/N says Dad, why couldn't you trample Octavian but leave the studio alone?! Now we have to rebuild it AGAIN.
^ lol that sounds funny, Im fresh out of ideas, but that's sounds really funny hope they use that
^^ LOLLLL
xD
that is so funny! the last line (what Percy says) is so funny, haha xD

post soon universal!!! it's up to you to use the idea :D
Idea: Percy being interviewed again. By Nico.

N: Hey Percy!
P: (listening to music)
N: PERCY! *Rips earplugs out*
P:OW!
A: Don't you hurt my baby.
L: Wait Percy's Annabeth's baby? I thought Percy was her boyfriend.
N: Leo you must be the most stupidest person ever.
L: What about that guy who sleeps and he never wakes up. He wakes up but like it hard to get-
N: Just shut it right now. Anyway Percy, are you aware that Aphrodite, Poseidon, Hermes, Apollo, and Hestia watches you and Annabeth kiss?
P: *Drinking Milk* *Does a spit take.* WTF??!?!?!? MY DAD WATCHES ME KISS?!??!?!?! Okay that's messed up.
A: Oh so it's alright that Apollo and Hermes and Aphrodite watch us kiss?
P: I stopped paying attention after Nico said Poseidon and reigned focus on watches us kiss. Wait HERMES AND APOLLO WATCH US KISS?!!?!!??!!?
N: Yes it is a daily show like when they watch Jason and Piper make out.
J: (censored)
P: (censored) it! JUST ONCE I WOULD LIKE PRIVACY.
N: Question 2: Have you ever had *whispers in ear.*
P: EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A: What did he say
P: *whispers in ear.*
A: NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! THAT IS DISGUSTING AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!!!
N: Percy hasn't answered the question
P: OF COURSE I HAVEN'T!
N: Well according to Aphrodite-
P: WTF!!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?
N: Geez let me finish. Aphrodite has seen you guys kiss with your tongues. Is that true?
P: *blushes* Yes. Oh Nico how are you with-
N: OKAY THAT'S IT! BYE!!!!!

Leo here! Apparently Nico has slashed the cameras to keep Percy from embarrising him. Supposedly Nico has a girlfriend. We will get Piper on that job ASAP! Oh , my sweet Thalia, will you kiss me? WE RAN OUT OF PEANUT BUTTER, SO NO PEANUT BUTTER!
over a year ago Athenaswisdom said…
I like that! Was Nico asking about dot dot dot. And if you dont know what dot dot dot is then watch Mamma Mia the movie. Its right there in the first song. Bad gods and goddesses watching Percabeth in their private moments!
^^ LOLLL
they're both funny ideas! xD
universal, your choice! :D
Yes I have a sick mind BECAUSE OF THE TALK WE HAD ON POWA'S FORUM UNIVERSAL'S MARK OF ATHENA. THANKS TO HG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, gods, why the (censored) did we have that talk again?
^ hey, i didn't mean to say it like that... lol
^ LOLOLOLOL
AND AWESOME IDEAA!!!

ill need to start one soon...lol

IDK WHEN ILL POST
BUT I WILL

unless i disappear...NOT! LOL!
^ DON'T YOU DARE DISAPPEAR ON ME!

nicecatch is MIA.
MisterPerfect1 is busy.
Kronos' computer like, died.

WHICH LEAVES YOU, MY FELLOW COHOST!
DO NOT LEAVE ME ALONEEE!
plus, i need someone to talk to when i'm bored; and we have funny convos on Gmail, lol :P
MY 1D FANGIRL CRAZE! HAHA <3
^you too
oh good i thought it was just me who liked 1D and HoO...
POST SOON...plzz
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
smile
:D I hope you guys post soon xD
over a year ago freezer2000 said…
ok
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Ok nicecatch24 will be coming back......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­nic­eca­tch­24 will be coming back......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­Apr­il 1-30 or May 1-24 aka my birthday is May 24 so yeah
over a year ago Athenaswisdom said…
crying
^How did you predict that?
Someone post soon or the world will drown in my tears.
I seem to be saying a lot of that latly but no one's writin.
Now I am bored.
I guess to pass the time I'll wait for superman.
*sits down against wall as tears run silently down my face.*
You can be my superman if you post.
@pjlover44, NOPPEEE, i love both One Direction and HoO! <3 haha, but i love 1D more.. :P

okay, so here's the competition so far:

Zelda4Efas: sometime between now and March, and/or April 1st.
the-time-thief: ending of this month (February), and/or beginning of next month (March), and/or April
dsalvatore13: sometime in April (so basically any day in April)
percabeth-bcz7: late April-ish, early May
percy4forever: now to April 2100! (going for a long shot, eh? hahaa ;P)
DMLIME: May 15th
Alvin2442: April 1-30 or May 1-24

Jasonfan44, your guess was around the middle of March, and it's now towards the ending of March, so you're out of the guessing.. but i wish nicecatch would've come back by then :P lol
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
SOMEONE POST CHAPTER OR I DO WHICH I WILL M-This message have been heck my the hot,amazing,handsome,and abvaliable Leo my number is- Nice tru Leo I still got some connection ha Your never gonna get a girl leo Oh yeah Ok you don't want annabeth on you again *Leo treblems in fear*No Leo Valdez i'm coming for you Too late RUN!!! I plan on doing that righ-*scream heard thourgh everything*
^ universal's turn to post, she's really busy.. but she'll try to post as soon as she can!

and i'm saying that to everyone else too!
^^ she's right we need to have patience...
POST SOON!!
Sorry, i had to say that. Any ways take your time universal.
Actually, I have some patience. Weird, cuz I have ADHD. Yeah, so PEACE OUT AND DO NOT LET THE MINOTAURS BITE!

~Nico~

NICO ISH OUT!
^ ADHD?
Seriously? Lucky.
I wish I had ADHD, not dyslexia cuz I <3 reading
Hurry and post soon powa.

IDEA: CURSE OF THE PAUSING!

Travis being interviewed by Connor.

Connor: Hey! Instead of (inserted HoO character here) interviewing my older brother, TRAVIS! And no i did not (insert same character from above) put them in a sack and put them on a cargo plane to France.

Travis: Sadly. I. am .being. interviewed. by. my. stupid. younger. brother. Connor.

C: Why are you pausing?

t: Cause. It. is. fun.

c: Okay next question, how did you feel when I won our prank war?

t: I. felt. like. I. wanted. to. rip. your. head. off. Technically. what. you. did. to. me. was. harassment. and. not. a. prank.

C: Stop. Talking. Like. that. DANG. YOU. TRAVIS

Write the rest later.

Poooost!!
Please. Do. Post. Cuz. If. You. Don't. Then. I'll. Keep. On. Doing. This.
^ lol. why. did. you. start. this. jason. fan.
lol im postinggg
chill

ENJOY! LOL
*****************************************­***­***­***­*

Salutations pathetic lowlives watching this pathetic show, airing to the pathetic graecus gods. Yes, I am calling all you watching this on Olympus lowlives and pathetic. Why don’t you come up to my far more superior Roman heritage and try to stop me? That’s right, because you’re too pathetic to be an excuse for a god. Anyways, it is I, the amazing supreme attractive ROMAN augur from Camp Jupiter, the soon-to-be-ROMAN-preator-as-soon-as-I-pois­on-­the­-gr­aec­us-­bec­aus­e-n­o-o­ne-­car­es-­abo­ut-­the­-gr­eek­s has come to this PATHETIC talk show to get higher ratings because I am so hot, and showing WORTHY material by a ROMAN. Yes, that was extremely racist. That is justified under the fact all greeks are SO PATHETICALLY WEAK. This show will be managed by the self-nomintated OCTO THE SUPERIOR INTERVIEWS. This will show all those graecus how us Romans are far more superior, and could kick their butts all the way back to New York if we wanted to. This will help show how much better Romans improvise on this show. I...er, haven’t got anyone to interview because they all ran screaming from me and shunned me. So how about I interview myself? The far better looking, superior, and extremely racist roman augur! My favorite hobby is be-heading innocent stuffed animals with my knife, my favorite song is ‘I love to kill my teddy bear with my knife’ and my favorite game is.....wait for it....gutting...wait for it...innocent stuffed animals....limb from limb...wait for it...wait for it....with my knife! Oh- (censored)- one of those filthy graecus are coming! :O

Octavian?

NEIGHH!!!!!

I thought I smelled racist ‘I’m soo superior’ rat around here too, Porkpie. What the Pluto are you doing here, anyways, Octavian? We are gonna air in a minute, so why don’t you go back to giving innocent stuffed animals nightmares?

Praetor Jackson! You’re alive- I mean how fortunate you came! Reyna asked me to interview you uh, pegasus! (Master skillz Roman style improvising there ;D)

Reyna knew Porkpie was coming and invited....YOU of all people?

Who was the-

Octavian! Answer MY question! Don’t ask me one!

-Graecus who named a pegasus Porkpie? And praetor, might I remind you that you hold the current cussing record.

Fine, and your point is...? Wait, the film is ROLLING!?

Yes you imbecile- I mean, yes praetor.

Don’t use that tone when your talking to me, or Riptide is gonna show you what the teddy bears experience from you. I only use that kind of tone when I diss gods. And you see how many of them hate me.

NEIGHH!!!!

What? Octavian tried to poison me? OHHH. THAT’s what you were trying to warn me earlier. Guess it’s a good thing you spilled my coke.

Maybe I should have given him pepsi...

Oh, this isn’t over yet Octavian. You just tried to murder me, and- Oh my gods.

NEIGH!!!!! NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH!!!!

Uh, sure. I’ll do that later, so Octavian, you have three seconds to interview Porkpie before I walk up, take out Riptide, and cut off your head.

Fine! Porkpie, do you like buffalo wings, pork pie, horse, or extra crispy chicken wings?

*passes out* NEIGHHH.....

WTF MAN! You just asked a horse if he’s a cannibal. I’m sure you are, but we have no confirmed reports...

Would you LIKE me to spill how I saw you at a jewelers last night? Asking for...a ring?

THAT’S IT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) I AM GOING TO (censored) (censored) KICK YOUR (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) ALL THE WAY BACK TO (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) CAMP JUPITER! THEN TAKE A (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) AND TAKE A TEDDY BEAR AND (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) THEN RUN YOU OVER WITH A (censored) (censored) (censored) TRACTOR, MAKE YOU (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored)!! FEEL THE WRATH OF THIS RULER!!!!

Might I ask, the measuring kind of ruler, or the pathetic lame ungoverned barbaric greek ruler you are?

OCTAVIAN!!!!!

Well, there’s Reyna.

KNOCK KNOCKKK!! I HAVE A MESSAGE FROM OLYMPUS: DEAR ROMAN OCTAVIAN. WE ARE ABOUT TO COME DOWN AND (censored) (censored) (censored) YOU. DO NOT REPLY. YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO LIVE.
You killed my father, prepare to die. lolz
- Hermes

Maybe I’ll stick around, and after you are dead, I will raise you back to life, kill you again, and make sure no one knows I visited a jewelry store last night.

I’m gonna run-

***BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM****

* Leo here! HOLA! That was Olympus busting down the doors to kill the annoying, un-cool, despised Roman augur! Not to be racist like Octavian, but that dude is a wimp. Especially around gods. He peed himself when they showed up- LMFAO hilarious. Percy got the whole thing on tape. Speaking of Percy....he went to the jewelers last night. Why? I have no idea. *wiggles eyebrows suggestively* Maybe Annabeth won’t have to wait that long for her engagement..haha. And news on me and Thalia- she burned all my Twilight posters D: but that’s ‘kay. I know she likes me. Somewhere, deep, deep, deep down. But according to her, I might be digging a while. D:
Next week- find out if Percy will propose and man up like the rest of us dudes and get a spine, or if Aphrodite gets too pushy and plans the whole thing anyway. (lol) C U GUYSSS LATERRR!!!

*Percy is going to kill Octavian now, and anyone who witnessed him walking into a jewelery store last night. YOU. SAW. NOTHING.*
over a year ago dsalvatore13 said…
OMG!!!! Percy was at the jewelry store!!!!

i really don't like Octavian he tried to kill Percy

Great post Universal

post soon hollister
LOL
xD
awesome post!

okay, i have like A LOT to do this weekend with hw and posting on other forums..
i'll try and post by Sunday or Monday or Tuesday!
Mon ami, your writing skills always impress me to no ends, I feel warm and fuzzy just thinking about Percy running Octavian over with a tractor. (XD)

Leo: This show is limited to English, Text, Greek, and Espanol languages only, re-write your French.

Me: Leo, stop before you get as racist as Octavian.

Leo: D: NUUUUUUUU!!!!! The Octo-Racismpox spreads!!!!!

Me: So does CAPS LOCK HIGH (;D), EMOTES AND SEXY LEOPAARD PRINT DUCT-TAPE! :D

Annabeth: Please don't bring up the Emotes AGAIN. (Or Aphrodite's text language for that matter)

Yeah, this COULD be an idea where Leo gets a little racist and they have a minor squabble while interviewing ... (thinks of a person who uses foreign language) ... Drew? I mean, I think she's Asian, sooo do what you wish Holly.
Lol I always wondered what you guys are thinking when you do the censored parts
IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aphrodite interviewing Nico:

A: I have some very special questions for you, Nico.
N: I am so happy to here that.
A: Was that sarcasm?
N: No.
A: Okay! Anyways, You all know me as the host of Clash couples and Percy and Annabeth's wedding planner, and-
P(Percy): WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I AM GOING TO PROPOSE TO ANNABETH!
L: Cuz I actually saw you go buy the freaking ring.
~Fight errupts backstage~
A: Anyways, Nico,first question. Who would you rather kiss on the cheek? Annabeth or Reyna.
N: Considering Reyna would kill me, Annabeth.
P: NICO!
N: ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT APHRODITE IS THE INTERVIEWER PERCY (Percy picked Aphrodite because he wanted a god to be the interviewer person. He picked Nico's name out of a hat.)
P: I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WOULD PICK YOUR NAME!
A: Boys! Stop fighting over Annabeth
N: I ain't fighting for that Athena girl, she's too bosy.
P: I wish I had something to defend my girlfriend, but I don't
A(Annabeth): PERUSES JACKSON!
P: Er, gotta run.
A(aphrodite): Next question. Who would you rather kiss on the nose. Clarisse or Drew?
L: OOOOOO SHE GOT YOU.
N: Drew! I could shadow travel faster before I get killed.
A: Next question, Would you rather kiss my daughter Piper or Thalia, on the lips?????
N: *Gags* I think Im gonna barf.
A: Just answer the question,
N: Thalia.
A: Percy, dear bring out the Thalico sign.
Then a few minutes later Thalia is next to Nico and their is a Thalico sign above their heads.
T: Who? What? Where?
N: ~Throws up~
P: NICO!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST THREW UP ON THE NEW CARPET!! ANNABETH IS GONNA KILL ME!!
A: Nico is continuing to barf, and EWWWWWWWWWWWWW Nico! you just threw up on my new shoes.

Olympus has banned this show because of very disgusting parts.
Percy blew up the Skippy factory again, so no peanut butter for you foo! PEACE OUT DEMIGODS AND GODS! OH THIS IS LEO! I HACKED INTO THE-
^ lol that is so funny xD

err, idk when i'll post.. because i have to post on the Musical, then Forever, then here...
almost done with the Musical, idk about Forever, haven't even started on here..
and i'm pretty busy tomorrow too..
^ So basicly you dont have time to post and we're gonna have to wait a long time.
^ worst case scenario, nicecatch makes an unexpected reappearence and posts
or i post
that's why there's three of us ;D lol
chill if hollister cant post anytime soon she'll just ask me...yup