The Heroes of Olympus Heroes of Olympus Talk Show!

hollistergurl posted on Nov 30, 2011 at 12:50AM
This is the Heroes of Olympus Talk show! Me (hollistergurl) and nicecatch42 will cohost this, but you, the commenters, can give us ideas or suggestions and we'll post it on our interviews.
Btw...
check out our other forums!

hollistergurl:
1. Forever (now a series)
link

2. The Darkness Rising (a collab with Kronos429)
link

3. The Regretted Choice (a collab with MisterPerfect1)
link

4. Turning Back Time (a collab with me, universalpowa, and Meef)
link

5. The Hearth Lost
link

universalpowa:
1. Universal's Mark of Athena
link

2. The Two Heroes
link

3. Hearts Burned by Sunrise
link

4. Heroes of Olympus Musical (a collab-- universalpowa & me, hollistergurl)
link

5. Clash of the Series- Demigods and Wizards
link

nicecatch42:
NC42's Epic Short Stories
link

hollistergurl and universalpowa's forums are on Popular Content:
hollistergurl: Turning Back Time (collab- me, universalpowa, Meef), #8 on The Heroes of Olympus
The Hearth Lost, #20 on The Heroes of Olympus

universalpowa: The Two Heroes, #2 on The Heroes of Olympus
Clash of the Series- Demigods and Wizards, #6 on The Heroes of Olympus
Universal's Mark of Athena, #13 on The Heroes of Olympus

Authors' Note 1/2/12: There are 3 people running this in this rotation: hollistergurl (me), universalpowa, and nicecatch.

Disclaimer: All characters belong to Rick Riordan.. duh :P
PLEASE COMMENT! :D

Dedications:
to EVERYONE reading and commenting on this forum. you guys are AWESOME LIKE PEANUT BUTTER! <3

and to everyone else who is reading and commenting on this! me and my cohosts appreciate a lot! :D

*IMPORTANT UPDATE*
nicecatch42 has been gone for some time, and there is a contest. the details are stated in comment #18 on page 29.
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 10:24PM

The Heroes of Olympus 1089 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-200 of 1089

over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
Nice!
So Hollister will post and then I, Travis Stoll, will interview Coach Hedge! PLZ suggest some questions I can ask him!
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
”No Jason, you can’t smack him on the head!”
“Why? That will make the audience laugh!”
“Well, YEAH, but that’s not the point of this talk show!”
“I won’t hurt him!”
“Uh huh, yeah, sure, and I’m Sarah Palin.”
“You’re not Sarah Palin.”
“I was joking Lightning Boy! Now go off the stage I think we’re live—“
Oh, hey folks! Um, sorry ‘bout that, um, technical difficulty. Well, I’ll just get back to my intro. Welcome to the Wackiest Talk Show on the planet! I’m Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite! And no, I don’t like makeup. I’ll be filling in for Travis today, he was originally going to host this first interview, but apparently he got in some BIG prank war with Connor, so we’ll just see how that turns out. Anyways, we have a special guest today. Drum roll please!

*drum roll*

Meet Octavian, descendant of Apollo, augur at Camp Jupiter, and leader of Cohort 1!

Stupid graecus talk show…

Erm, Octavian, could you save the Greek talk for later? Yeah, thanks. Anyways,--

I was forced to come here! The other people in my cohort forced me to, cuz it’s not like I’d even want to be here in the first place.

Um, okay then… Anyways Octavian, when and why did you start hating Greeks?

Ha! That’s a silly question! everyone knows that answer; not like YOU would, since you’re a graecus.

I need specifics Octavian! Or else, I’ll bring in my special body guard to rip you inside out, just like you do to your stuffed teddy bears.

Uh-huh, like I’m really scared of this person.

If I were you, I would be scared for my life.

Psh, this is why I don’t talk to Greeks. They ask silly questions, have no common sense, and don’t appreciate powerful Romans!—like me!

That’s cuz you’re not that powerful.

WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU PUNY APHRODITE GIRL?!

Well, I heard from Reyna you once passed out on a quest when you saw a bee.

I knew I shouldn’t have trusted Reyna with my secrets…

So you admit you really did pass out when you saw a bee?

NO! Now would you hurry up with my interview, I’m going to be late on my date.

Ooh, who are you meeting up with?

None of your business!

C’mon Octavian, don’t you want to tell me, Piper? C’mon, tell me. It’s an honestly good question!

WHY I OUGHTA—

Oh, oops! Looks like we’re out of time for today, folks! Tune in for next time, and someone find out who Octavian is going on a date with!
last edited over a year ago
Awesome! My turn!
Hello, People of the HOO Talk Shooooow! Lets hear you get loudddd! And no, I can't join you in Mindless Screaming because Connor knocked my molars out during a prank! Fear not-I got him back! Just a reminder NOT to check out what I put in his locker-it involves a love note and a drunk giraffe! So, our guest for today issss..........COACH GLEESON HEDGE!

Hello, people! *flexes muscles* I will be signing the autographs later, please, please, hold your applause!

*cricket, cricket...*

Uh...that was awkward! So, lets relieve the tension with a question! Coach Gleeson, what is the origin behind your name?

Really, I have no idea-maybe it is because Coach Hedge makes his fans smile with glee! Ha-ha! Get it? Glee?

*more crickets*

Uh...I think your 'glee' effect only works with Nellie...

Don't bring my ghost-wife into this! LOL! Get it, GHOST! Because she is an aura, and I called her a ghost! I am soooo funny!

*cricket...crick..cricket*

Coach, please let the poor insects rest there chirping wings! Good! Now, in Piper's recount of her story, you are described as idiotically violent! Is this true?

Violent? I am a peace loving satyr-wait, why are you smiling, Travis? Why? Do you think I am violent? DIE! DIEEEEEEE!

Violent? Why would I think you were violent? (epic sarcasm)

DIE! DI-Yes, you are right! Why would you think I am violent....

Alrighty, Hedge, what is your favorite food?

Well, my old Mama Goat always used to cook me a nice bowl of steamed grass and marinated topsoil with a nice, hot cup of rainwater for a drink...yup, that is my favorite meal!

Uh....I guess they do say that organic stuff is better....so, you seem like a healthy eater-what would you recommend to all your fans out there? What should they eat?

Ahem...well, my only tip is to get the proteins in your diet! Sources include staplers and little children *licks lips*. You also need to get your daily amount of calcium-I recommend eating grass next to the NEILSON factory. And, for dessert, treat yourself to some delicious dead grass!

Intresting....so, the last question, as submitted by Leo Valdez! Everyone give a big hand for Leo-not literally, Tyson! YEAH! Ok, your question is....why do you use a baseball bat to keep order?
Well, it reminds me of my days in the BBL, the Barnyard Baseball League. I led that league in Home Gallops twenty years in a row, and I was the best catcher, even if I did eat the field a couple of times! Basically, it reminds me of my glory days!

Well, that is all the time we have for now! Stay tuned for my next interview....the interviewee will be announced shortly! Now, to go prank Connor-AGAIN!
over a year ago the-time-thief said…
big smile
That was pure genius! Love it!! I was laughing so hard!! Post soon!
Thanks, the time thief!!!!!!!!
over a year ago grammy701 said…
cool
over a year ago grammy701 said…
that was funny
thanks!
Thanks @the-time-thief & @grammy701 for commenting :) nicecatch, you don't count.. :P

Hello ladies and gentlemen, people of all ages. This is Reyna coming to you live from what we call “The Wackiest Show on Earth!” Now my costars Piper and Travis have something else to do, so I’m filling in for both of them today. Piper apparently went to run a few “errands” with Jason, but I’m pretty sure all of you can guess what they’re really doing. And Travis just went into the infirmary because Connor apparently sprayed glitter all over his eyes in their prank war, which is still going on, sadly. I never really do understand why these Hermes kids do those things these days…

Anyways, back to the talk show. Today I will be interviewing Dakota from Cohort 5, purely addicted to Kool-Aid. Along with Dakota, my hounds, Aurgentum and Aurum, will be helping me interview him… Now let’s get this show started!

So, Dakota, when did you start becoming drunk on Kool-Aid?

Since when was I drunk on Kool-Aid?

Uh, well, almost always, Dakota.

Oh c’mon Reyna, you don’t possibly believe those rumors!

Well, I have to admit, Dakota, they are true.

Awww, c’mon Reyna, why you gotta be so serious?

*Music plays: Why so serious? So raise your glass if you are wrong--*

What was that???

Apparently someone decided to turn on music. And Dakota, I am not serious all the time, just when I’m doing my job as praetor.

Uh huh, and I’m always drunk on Kool-Aid.

… That’s true, you know.

No it’s not!!!! I swear, it’s not true I’m not drunk on Kool-Aid!

Then how do you explain your unsteady movements, your red lips, and your eyes looking hyper as you drink out of your flask?

What, this flask? I always drink this much, Reyna!

That explains the drunkenness…

I told you I’m not drunkkkkkk…

Do you want me to show you a video of you CAUGHT on tape being drunk?

Whaat?! Since when was this?!

Apparently Percy, Hazel, and Frank caught you going full-on drunk on Kool-Aid, and they decided to upload it on Youtube.

Wait, I wanna see this—

*Show has temporarily shut down because some idiot demigod has spilled his red Kool-Aid all over the cameras, causing the live telecast to shut down temporarily.*
^Oh, I don't count?
Jeez
Lol
Nice chappie!
My turn?
yes, your turn, if you want to post right now
over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
laugh
haha per genius i was laughing so hard and i still am: hahahahahahahahahahaha ( catches breath) hahahahahhahahahahahahaha...........
big smile
That was awesomest! One of all!! Lol! I love them all!!
Ow, my eyes! Stupid Connor and his immature pranks! Its not like I was the one who stuffed the frog into his juice...hehe...Anyways, I thank Reyna from coming out of now her and damaging our cameras, and I thank Piper for...interviewing Octavian. Believe me, controlling him is harder then it looks....so, our guest for today issss......Frank! C'mon, Frankie! You can fit! Just squeeze through the door...there we go! So Frank, have you been working out lately?

Obviously! I've lost, like, 70% of my fat! My grandma would be so proud!

Sure-whatever makes you sleep at night...sooo, how is your piece of wood doing?

Oh, I accidentally burned half of it trying to get the treadmill working, and then Dakota dropped a cigar on it. All in all, it is not going well!

Its alright big guy-maybe burning the stick will burn some calories! No, no, don't turn into a glitter pack and burn my eyes-I've had enough of that for one week...So, next question...What is the smallest meal you have ever had?

Oh....I remember it like it was yesterday-I was starving, and I was on diet, so I had to restrict myself to 8 pizza boxes, 7 pops and 25 croissants....my tummy was growling so loud Hazel thought I had turned into a bear again!

Poor you-only 8 boxes? My goodness, you should have called a lawyer or something!

I know!

Anyway, what is your favorite thing to turn into?

I always like turning into elephants-it makes me feel like I am in better shape then I really am!
Good point.....so, what do you have to say about Sammy/Leo Valdez?

Oh....he is a weirdo...I mean, I don't know what Hazel sees in him-he has a six pack of abs! Can you believe it? Abs? How inhumane can one get?

Two more questions....first of all, how much to you weigh?

Well, I am afraid I will never know that-you see, my scale is broken-every time I step on it, it says "One Person At a Time Please!"

Wow-stupid scale! And, the last question, submitted by Piper McLean! Your question is......if you had a penny for every time someone has made fun of your size, how rich would you be?
Probably a millionaire-heck, I could get onto Forbes Magazine!

Ok.....Well, that is all for today! Reyna or Piper, take over, and try not to break these cameras-Annabeth is already on my case, and I don't want her to get even more angry at me! Until next time!
LOL nicecatch, that was a HILARIOUS interview! i'll post tomorrow :)
laugh
Lol!!!!!!! Hahaha! I'm laughing on the inside! The thought is what counts!! Love it!
over a year ago PJhero02 said…
smile
It's gotta take a long time to bold all those things....
laugh
^^ I know right! So cool though, like how they do it!
over a year ago GreekRULES515 said…
laugh
Haha thisbis funny
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
Do you want me to write my suggestion here or to send it to one of you two?
over a year ago Kronos429 said…
this is even sounds awesome
over a year ago crazyperson22 said…
big smile
This talk show is AWESOME!
oh my gosh Alex :P
That last one with Frank was soo epiccc
I LAUGHED SOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!
unknownquestion, you can just write your suggestion here
thanks to everyone else :)
Woah-thanks everyone! That is a lot of comments
YAY UNKNOWN IS POSTING!!!!!! lol this is gonna be jokes....
Post soon, Hollister or Unknown!
BTW, if you like this, read our forums!
NICECATCH: link

Hollister: link
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
^ next time could you put like, soda or coke instead of pop for the people reading this in the south? Cuz i lived in florida most of my life and i had no flippin idead what pop was untill i was in sixth grade and my geography teacher explained it to my class
^woops...lol, sorry!
^thanks
enjoy guys. :)

Hi ponies! Oh wait, you’re not ponies! Sorry bout that! This is Tyson, and Tyson is filling in for Reyna and Piper, because they got into a BIIIGGG fight. Tyson no like big fights. Tyson like ponies. Oh! Oh! Today, Tyson is interviewing a pony!

For the one billionth time, Tyson, I am a centaur, not a pony.

Okay pony! This is Chiron the pony!

*sigh* Centaur, Tyson.

Okay Chiron! Pony, when did you become a pony?

For the last time child, I am not a pony!

Pony didn’t answer Tyson’s question.

*sigh* Alright, dear Cyclops. I was born this way, a CENTAUR, not a pony.

*Music plays: I’m beautiful in my way, cuz God makes no mistakes, I’m on the right track baby, I was born this way!—*

Pony, what was that? Why did Tyson hear music playing over the speakers?

*sigh* I guess there is no hope in telling you I am a CENTAUR, not a pony. And Tyson, dear child, that was a song by Lady Gaga, someone must have put it on over the speakers, possibly Leo.

Ohhhhh, Tyson like funny and small demigod, Leo!

Ah, yes, he was an important factor in the war with Gaea and the giants.

TYSON NO LIKE GAEA! TYSON NO LIKE GIANTS! TYSON NO LIKE MONSTERS AND EVIL THINGS! TYSON NO LIKE MEAN THINGS WHO HURT TYSON’S FRIENDS!

Now, Tyson, calm down, I’m sure—

PONY NO TELL TYSON WHAT TO DO! TYSON RUN THIS TALK SHOW! TYSON NO LIKE GAEA!

Erm, I’m going to go now…

TYSON NO LIKE WHEN PONY LEAVES! PONY DON’T GO!

Hey everyone! Uh, Percy here, Tyson just got into a REALLY big fit, he knocked down a lot of cameras, but one is still alive. Anyways, tune in for next time to meet our special guest—

*Technical difficulties because Tyson has just knocked over the last standing camera. Tune in next time folks!*
Dammit, Tyson-I specifically tell REYNA not to break the stuff, so you break the stuff? Real mature-but then again, you are, like, 1 year old in Cyclops speak....I wonder if they ever become smart *sigh* Anyway, before our featured interview, I might as well give you an update on the Prank Wars-I managed to sneak a spider into the Athena cabin and blame it on Connor, so he has probably been gutted with 20 knives and at least one toy truck-what, you haven't heard about that 8 year old menace in Cabin 6? Anyway, I am winning! Halleluja! And, our guest for today isssssss..............Terminus the Border Guy! Yay! Now, if you could just grab that forklift, Leo...yes, thank you....now pick up the interviewee...yes, he is a statue! C'mon, just do it! I don't care if he makes fun of your outdated passport, just bring him! Thank you! Well, now we can get started! Terminus, what is the thing you hate most?

I hate people who break the rules-they always get on my nerves!
What nerves? You are freaking made of stone!

Is that an insult?
I guess so, RockBrain!

Well, well-you took my comment much to harshly...I suppose that you are a rule breaker, then?

What? You freak-you think I am a rule-breaker? I am like the Saint of Camp Half-Blood! And I will ask the questions! What is with the 5 year old assistant you have?

What, Julia? She is more mature then you!

That is not saying much....woah, I mean...

HAHA! Look, he dissed himself! Did we catch that on tape?

Of course we did-do you not see the fourteen hundred cameras pointed right at you!

Sarcasm? Man, I want to punch you!

With what-your imaginary arms? *laughs*

Yes! *WHACK!*

OUCH! YOU DARE DO THAT TO ME! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? NOW, I WILL SLAP YOU! *WHAM!*
Ow....why do I have a feeling that hurt me more then you?

Because you are stupid-now can someone carry me off this stage-this is useless! Octavian was right!

You've been talking to him? Wow, you hang out with the wrong crowd!

Well, it isn't my fault- I am stationary, and Octavian stops by from time to time. He is more entertaining then you, that is for sure!

What does he do that I can't?

Rip apart teddy bears!

What?! How hard can that be? Leo, toss me one of those toys! Thanks! *begins to rip* Wow, this is actually harder then it looks! GRRRR!

Well, folks, this is your all powerful muscle man of a host-I hope he isn't like this all the time!

Save it for the other, mean statues, Terminus! Now, can we get back on track? We only have time for one more question!

Awwwww! I like this place! I don't want to leave!

Really?

No.

Ouch...so, you're last question is sent from Mrs. Goodytwoshoes all the way back in good old Kentucky! Give a big woop for my homies out there in the farms! YEAH! So, Mrs. Goodytwoshoes says, and I quote: "Terminus, my son tells me that you only let people by if they have tattoos! Does this mean you promote those unhealthy drawings on little kids? Remember, us mortals can always call the police if we find someone supports these practices!

Oh, I more then promote them! Tattoos are symbols of honor, justice, and order! Every sophisticated child should have one!

Uh-oh...I think you are in for some tough times, my friend!

Why would you say that?

Probably because Mrs. Goodytwoshoes just called the police!

Police! What, you mean these guys! Oh no! Please don't take me! I don't care if you are in the FBI, I am a Roman God! NO, I AM NOT MENTAL!........SILENCE, HOW COME EVERYONE MAKES FUN OF MY LACK OF LIMBS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Until next time, folks!
big smile
Lol! Nicecatch42 the little girls name is Julia. I love it! Those were hilarious!! We need to come up with a super awesome word to discribe this talk show thingy! Anyone got any ideas?
So, any suggestions on what I should ask one of the Party Ponies?
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
Woah woah…woah I never said I was writing a chapter! I was going to give an idea! But that was an awesome chapter I think you nailed Terminus right on
So I guess I'll send the idea to you or hollistergirl
-Unknown
over a year ago Kaity_daAwesome said…
Ehem,*takes deep breath*........LOL! I was choking from laughing so hard! NO, not in my mind! lol
Thanks people!
So, what should I ask the Party Ponies? I need ideas!
Hey guys! It’s Piper here—sorry ‘bout last time, I couldn’t come cuz there was this one thing and… Ah, I’d just rather not tell the story. Anyways, I see Tyson managed to break the cameras… hopefully that won’t happen again today because guess who we’re interviewing? You got it right, folks! Everyone put your hands together for Tyson the Cyclops!

HI PONIES!!!

Uh, Tyson, I’m not a pony.

Tyson know that, pretty demigod.

Er, thanks Tyson… So Tyson, when did you start loving peanut butter?

Tyson love peanut butter! Tyson brought big jar of peanut butter and big spoon!

Uh, I see. But why exactly do you just LOVE peanut butter?

PTEH BUH ISHT GOO!

Wait, did you just say Poseidon’s butt is good?

NOH! TYSHON SAYH PTEH BUH ISHT GOO! PTEH BUH ISHT THE BESHT!

Did you just say Poseidon’s butt is the best? Now that’s awkward…

NOH! NOH! NOH! NOH! TYSHON SHAY PTEH BUH! PTEH BUH! PTEH BUH!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhh, you mean peanut butter! Now that explains it!

YHAY! PHPER GOHTH ISHT RIGH!

Did you just say I’m goth?!

NOH! TYSHON SAY PHPER GOTH ISHT RIGH!

Uh… You know what, I’m gonna call Ella over here to translate for me. Come on up the stage, Ella!

Ella likes stage. Music performers, comedians, lots of famous people go on a stage. Ella likes Tyson. Tyson is friend. ‘Friends’: ten seasons. 1994-2004.

Er, yeah, that show is… old. So Ella, could you translate what Tyson just said to me?

Translate. Google Translate, translate languages, Ella likes translate. Tyson is friend. Tyson say Piper got it right. Piper is pretty Aphrodite girl.

Ohhhh, that’s what he said! Thanks Ella, you can go off and do what um, harpies do these days…

Thyshon lihhk pteh buh.

Er, I’m not going to ask you what that means… So tune in for next time, folks, on the Wackiest Show on Earth! And the cameras didn’t break this time, so that’s a good thing!
big smile
Awesome! Very funny!! Love it!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
awshum!!! that was soos funny!!! plz post agian soon!!!
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
lol, dude. this is great!

someone post soon. we really want to read more of this.

post soon!
^ i totally agree
post post post!!!
LOL THAT WAS EPIC!
kk Imma post tmmrw
I wrote this a long time ago, so it won't acknowledge any of the Prank War updates, LOL............
And I am sure you have all heard of Hollister's forum
but could you read mine as well?
It is about Camp Jupiter in the Titan Wars.
Chappies 1 and 2 stink, but the rest are good.

link

And now, for the featured presentation!

Welcome back to the Wackiest Talk Show on the planet! I am Travis Stoll, the most epic character in the whole series! My brother Connor would be here, but he is busy pranking Clarisse, which is the reason we could not interview her. So, instead of Clarisse, we have, live in studio, CLOVIS THE SLEEPY!

Wha-aa....oh yeah! Hello, floating geese! Do not eat the blue fruit punch-it turns you into a hippo.

Err....Clovis?

Huh? What? No, I'm not sad. Yes, yellow grapes smell like oranges.

CLOVIS!

Huh? Oh yeah! Sorry, Travis-I only slept for fifteen hours last night, so I might be a little drowsy.

R-right....So, first question: Who is your role model?

Hehe....probably my dad, Hypnos!

Why?

Well, he really know how to doze off.....

Wait, you admire your dad because he is good at sleeping? Doesn’t that make you feel a little....weird?

No, why would you say that?

Uh...no reason! So, what was your favorite moment of your career at Camp Half-Blood?

Well, obviously, it was the first time I fell asleep here- the bed was so comfy, the pillows so soft, the snoring of my siblings so peaceful....

Okkk....what is your favorite song?

Um...I like 'Its Raining, Its Pouring...'…..the guy in that knows how to yawn!

Oof-that is some serious swag you have there! What was your role in the Titan War?

Oh, I was the brave guy who yawned in the face of the opponent!
Yawned?

Yeah! If someone sees you yawn, they yawn as well, thus distracting them from fighting!

Are you saying that Kronos was yawning when Percy fought him?

Yeah-that Seaweed Brain is overrated- I was the guy who indirectly killed everyone by acting sleepy.

Good stuff....So, rumor has it that you see stuff in your dreams-can you describe this?[/b

Well, I see important things from the future, much like an Oracle-in fact, last night, I saw a drunk pony! And it was wearing a birthday hat! It was soo freaky!

[b]Erm...a drunk pony?

No, no...not just any drunk pony....a PURPLE drunk pony!

Oh dear....and now, for the last question with Clovis! What is your greatest fear?

Oooh....that is a tough one. I would say drunk ponies, but that would make me look soft......so I need to think of something that makes me look strong and normal....hmm....oh yeah! My mortal fear is the fear of....the fear of...the fear of....the fear of...the...the fear of ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...........

The last letter of the alphabet? How mature.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Seriously, bro? What is so scary about Z?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Ok-stop it! Oh, wait....Holy Shaving Cream of Zeus, are you asleep?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-drunk giraffe will eat the noodles of destiny....

My goodness! Call security! Clovis has fallen asleep on the job! That has never happened before! But then again, barely anything has happened on this show...So, until next time, see ya later! This is Travis Stoll, signing off! And remember, BEWARE THE DRUNK PONIES WITH BIRTHDAY HATS! THEY ARE THE NEXT THREAT TO OUR KIND!
lol yaay im glad you posted this nicecatch :)
over a year ago Asmadasahater said…
laugh
Great job.*Gasps for breath from laughing to hard*
That was amazing.
Wow!
So i didn't think i would have time to write this up/post tonight, but it turns out I had enough time (whoopeee) lol so hope you guys like :)

Hey guys! It’s Piper here once again, the last interviews didn’t go bad, huh? Well, that’s a good thing! Today we’re interviewing… Rachel, the Oracle!

So Rachel, how does it feel being an Oracle?

Oh it’s a fun job! I mean, me spurting out green mist and being unconscious half the time isn’t that fun but the rest of it is!

Does the green mist smell or anything? Does it bother you?

Well, I have no clue if it smells, because the time it leaves my mouth, I’m already unconscious! It’s actually a cool experience, you should try it sometime, Piper!

Uh… I’d rather not.

Aw, c’mon! I bet you’ll love doing my job!

Um… well when I first saw you and your eyes glow green, that was creepy; I don’t think I want my eyes to be glow-in-the-dark green.

Oh yeah, the green eyed glowing kind of thing is kind of creepy, but the rest is fun! I mean, when you’re unconscious, you get people tending you to your every need! They just ask you questions like “Are you okay?” and you nod and smile and then you get food on your lap! It’s amazing.

Oh, um, cool?

Yeah, it’s really cool! It’s definitely my second favorite thing to do, of course after drawing.

Wait, do you mean falling unconscious is your second favorite thing to do?!

Well yeah, it’s worth the experience! Plus, I’m so used to it now, it’s like a daily thing I do!

Er, that’s… pleasant… But wait, earlier in the interview, you said being unconscious half the time wasn’t that fun…

Oh, I meant the first parts of being unconscious isn’t fun! Especially falling down, I heard a lot of people think I’m kind of heavy, which bothers me.

*cough* Um, alright… *cough*

Yeah, but there was this one time at my boarding school, I was taking a test and stuff but then—

Uh, Rachel? Why did you just freeze? Oh gods… your eyes are glowing green…

W-what? What just happened?

Oh, phew! I thought you were going to spurt out a new prophecy for us or something! Gods Rachel, you scared me.

Wait, what just happened?

Oh, your eyes glowed green and green fog started coming out of your mouth but then it suddenly stopped.

Oh… *groan* I don’t feel so good… *clutches stomach*

Oh gods you better not puke here, not on the brand new carpet we just got! No Rachel, wait, stop, wait I’ll go get you a bucket and… and you already vomited over our new carpet… Well, I guess that’s it for today folks… this truly is the Wackiest Show on Earth!
rainy
lol.

it's probibly the wackiest show on earth...

wonder if aliens will come to see it.

*yanks out the camera and takes a picure of something in the sky. when i see it i faint.*
me:it's...it's...oh. it's just Zeus out with his...er...nevermind!
Hera: who is Zeus with? *she demands*
me:*getting scared of the peacock happy godess* umm...umm...umm.
*runs away, not truely tarrafied of the peacock happy godess.*

please post soon before Hera kills me! PLEASE!
over a year ago venus143 said…
sorry i havn't been able to comment i'm getting really busy lately anyways this is pure genius and that last one was hilarious And nicecatch42 really homies and swag my two favorite words lol great job both of you:)
big smile
Awesome! Love it!! Post soon!!
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
OMG this is hilarious I laughed so hard.
Okay, nicecatch can't post, so I'm posting... enjoy guys!

Hey guys! It’s Piper, and we’re back on the Wackiest Show on Earth! So remember last time, Rachel puked all over our new carpet? Yeah I felt bad for that carpet… But anyways, we got a new one, and it’s like all sparkly and stuff so I really like it! But Leo said it was too girly but whatever, he’s just a Repair Boy… But anyways, I don’t have an interviewee today (gasp!). The person I was interviewing got into the infirmary because *cough* TRAVIS *cough* set fart bombs in the sword arena while Conner’s sword-fighting class was taking place, and the person who I was interviewing was in that class so now I’m in this mess. So instead of interviewing someone, today I’m updating you guys with Camp Half-Blood/Camp Jupiter news!

So remember in our very first live telecast of this talk show, I interviewed Octavian? And he said he was going on a date with someone? Well, apparently he told Reyna, and she told me. I never knew a daughter of Bellona couldn’t keep secrets, tsk tsk Reyna.

Piper, you charmspeaked me to tell you!

Did I? Oh well, I don’t remember. But anyways, we’ve got juicy news! Drum roll please, Leo!

*Drum Roll*

The person Octavian went on a date with was… his pink stuffed teddy bear! Apparently they went out at night on a picnic blanket by one of Camp Jupiter’s lake, and Octavian had told Reyna so she wouldn’t tell anyone, but she told me anyways.

Like I said Piper, you charmspeaked me!

I really did? I still don’t remember, Reyna. But anyways, I heard from sources who were watching Octavian go on his date that he was wearing a suit with a bow tie, and the pink teddy bear was in this v-neck dress. Seriously, what kind of teenage guy dresses up pink teddy bears? But then, this is the good part that I heard from these sources *cough* Frank *cough* and *cough* Hazel *cough*. Apparently Octavian started kissing the teddy bear, making slurping noises or something. Whatever it was, they told me it was not pleasant! So we’ve got a fan question sent by Stuffed_Teddy_Bears_Rulez! It says…

PIPER, YOU CURSED DAUGHTER OF APHRODITE! I WILL PERSONALLY COME AND MAKE SURE YOUR TALK SHOW IS DESTROYED BY ME! I DID NOT GO ON A DATE WITH THAT TEDDY BEAR, I DON’T CARE WHAT REYNA SAYS! YOU AND YOUR CURSED GREEK CAMP, SPYING ON MY BUSINESS! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I HATE GRAECUS!

Whoa, Octavian, take it easy. I was just giving our viewers the juicy news, ‘cause my Plan A backfired. So, moving on… Apparently Dakota saw the video on Youtube of him getting drunk on Kool-Aid, but he’s still not convinced. We’ve got another fan question sent by SeaweedBrain, which I’m guessing is Percy (duh)…

Seriously, Dakota? After seeing that video you still don’t think you’re drunk? *sigh* I guess Frank, Hazel, and I have to put up the ultimate video of you being ULTIMATELY drunk… that’s a warning!

An ultimate video of Dakota getting drunk? Interesting… I’m gonna have to get more news on that. On another topic, Tyson is still apologizing to Travis about breaking all the cameras. Apparently he even went so far that he snuck in the Hermes cabin while Travis was sleeping, basically getting a high pitched scream from a guy in pink hearts boxers. Tyson told me it was funny, but Travis just pushed him out of the cabin when he started apologizing like a billion times. Well, looks like we’re out of time, and thanks for watching this special edition of the Heroes of Olympus Talk Show! Now I gotta check on those kids in the infirmary…
^ hilarious!! post agian soon! that was sosoooo funny! :)
big smile
That was hilarious!!! Sorry I didn't read it sooner I was busy. Post soon! Love it so much.
That was so funny I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud and Octavian going out with his Teddy bear that is just so priceless. I think I'm gonna be laughing myself to sleep tonight.
POST! the only thing funnier than this was this video of a two year old cussing out his cousin on worlds dumbest
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll post today or tommorow
Probably today
okay nicecatch, hope you post soon cuz yours are really funny :D
thanks guys :)
over a year ago Meef said…
LOL, HILARIOUS

DO DREW!!
^Oh, thanks for the ideaaaaa!
Btw, im really busy, but I will post soon!
how soon?
^ yess..... soon could mean now, 10 minutes from now, an hour, tomorrow, next week, 6 months, a year, a decade..... once you get to a century, its "later"
post soon nicecatch, well take your time if you're busy. :)
^true that, universal powa
KK, THIS IS ONLY HALF A CHAPTER!
I WILL POST THE REST TOMMOROW!

Well, its Travis, back from my lengthy stay at the infirmary-I swear, Connor takes these wars too seriously sometimes...I mean, all I did was frame him for stealing Rachael's Yugi-oh cards-yes, she plays Yugi-oh, and I know, it is a shame to say that we know someone who still plays that stuff, but don't say that to loud, or she will get you back with an epic prophecy! As for our guest today, we have none other then.....Charon the Underworld Guy!!!!!!!!!!!! No, not UNDERWEAR, UNDERWORLD! Jeez, Clovis, get your hearing checked!
Hello, people! Is this the show where you get paid to come on air?
Actually, no. This is the Wacky Show, where you act as normal as an Underworld Chauffeur can!
Um...okay? I mean, no! I want money!
And that brings us to our first question-why do you want so much money?
Obviously, it is so I can buy that new Guess perfume with, 'authentic death scent.' According to my sources, that cologne Is a great way for me to attract some soulmates! Get it? Soulmates? Because they are dead?
Charon, your sense of humor is dead.
Why thank you!
Er....moving on! Why did you apply for this job, to guard the Underworld?
Well, I was actually applying for the forecast team, you know, Thunderworld, but the applications got mixed up and I ended up here while a freaky, headless ghost ended up as Los Angeles's next weatherman...
Interesting, interesting...so, if you were to include a job description for your heir, what would you include?
Low pay, cheap suits, rabid, three headed dogs and a nasty stench! And they should avoid the clueless mortals who come in trying to promote Fun Fairs-they always end up fainting!
I can't imagine why! Now, what was the most eventful trip to the Underworld you ever made?
It was probably that time when we went off course and ended up in the Centre of the Earth, and at the exact moment that the mortals were filming a movie, too! Talk about bad luck! Actually, don't-it bores me to death...not literally, because I am already dead.. [/b]
laugh
Lol!! That was weird ok not super weird but very funny!! Does that make sense? No no it doesn't. Ok anyway love it!!!
lol awesome nicecatch, cant wait til you post the resstttt!
smile
Awesome!!! :) :)
lol "your sense of humor is dead"
"Why thank you!"
LMAOOOOOO
laugh
lol, guys.

this is great!

wish kids at my school knew about this...then again, they might not think it's funny because they haven't read the books or anything.

i'm probibly the only kid there who's read a book willingly in the past ten years. lol.

anyways, post soon, please.
Thankssss people
Hollister is posting next, but give her some time, cuz she isn't feeling well
lol thanks guys.
nicecatch, i'm feeling better, thanks :)
Hope you guys laugh, enjoy, etc, etc. teehee!

Hey there people of the Earth! We’re back live on the Wackiest Show on Earth! I’ve got an update on Travis’s and Connor’s prank war: I think Travis is winning so far, but you can never tell with those two. Apparently Travis had put makeup on Connor while he was sleeping, took pictures of him, and uploaded them to Facebook. Oh, yep, I hear Connor screaming at Travis right now. Well anyways, back to the person—or should I say centaurs—I’m interviewing: the Party Ponies, from New Mexico, Delaware, Texas, and California!

GO NEW MEXICO!

DELAWARE PWNS YO!

TEXAS PONIES RULEZ!

CALIFORNIA, THE GOLDEN STATE ROCKZ!

Uh, yeah… So, Party Ponies, what type of root beer do you prefer to drink?

I LOVE ROOT BEER!

DA BOMB, YO!

YEAH IT’S AWESOME!

IT ROCKZ!

Er, yeah but what type do you guys—er, sorry, centaurs—like to drink?

OH THEY’RE ALL AWESOME!

TOTALLY BEAST YO!

YEAH IT RULEZ!

WHOOPWHOOP!

Well, yeah, I can see that you guys really LOVE root beer but I’m just wondering—

ROOT BEER IS AWESOME!

YEAH YOU SHOULD TRY IT, YO!

TOTALLY AMAZING!

IT ROCKZ!

Yeah, but my question was—

HEY LOOK GUYS WE’RE ON TV!

WOAH, TV, YO!

HI MOM!

YOU DON’T HAVE A MOM!

Guys—

HI FRANCIS, HI STACEY, HI FRANK, HI LANNI, HI ANNIE, HI BOB, HI TIM, HI—

PARTY PONIES OF DELAWARE! I’M ON TV, YO!

I DO TOO HAVE A MOM!

NO YOU DON’T!

Um, guys

HI BOBBY, HI CAROL, HI DANNY, HI ELLEN, HI GEORGE, HI ISSO, HI JACK, HI—

ISN’T THIS COOL, YO? I’M ON TV, YO!

MY MOM IS REAL!

YOU DON’T HAVE A MOM!

Guys!—

HI KARL, HI MARY, HI NATE, HI OLIVIA, HI PENELOPE, HI QUINCY, HI RACHEL, HI—

THIS TALK SHOW IS COOL, YO!

I HAVE A MOM!!!!

NO YOU DON’T!!!

GUYS!!!

HI URSULA, HI VINNY, HI WANDA, HI XAVIER, HI YANNI, HI ZERK!

PARTY PONIES OF DELAWARE RULEZ, YO!

I HAVE A MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO YOU DON’T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what… We’re outta time. ‘Til next time guys…

HI ALEX, HI BONNIE, HI CLAUDE, HI DUDE WITH THE ROOT BEER!

WHOA, ROOT BEER, YO?

WHERE?! I HAVE A MOM!

WHERE IS THE ROOT BEER?!?! YOU DON’T HAVE A MOM!!!!!!!

… Bye guys!
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
HILARIOUS!!! That is exactly what would happen ;) :) Post soon!
^^ LOL THT WAS AWSUM!!! post again soon... that was Hilarious!@!!!!! :D
good job, but seriously, what is up with you and saying "Teehee!" O.o?
@Pjhero02, Who doesn't like saying TEEHEE? lol its just.. fun :D
TEEHEE! lol
Ummm...me? HAHA FTW
^ u know who invented "TEEHEE"?
Justin Bieber.
his freakish-ly high pitched voice makes him sound like a 6 year old girl! So whenever he laughs, he is cursed with the sound of "TEEHEE" for the rest of his life. Courtesy of Apollo.

lol jk jk
:D post soon :D
laugh
Lol! That was hilarious!!! I love it!! And hey you said my name! Hurray!! I'll never tell it tough! :¥
^^OMG I DON'T THINK I'VE HEARD ANYTHING MORE TRUE!!! :) ;)
yeah.. the truth is somewhat satisfying....
unless it gets u in trouble
LOL XD
smile
^^thats true too! Lol that rhymed!
over a year ago percy4forever said…
This is REALLY funny!
Omg I was laughing the whole time reading that it was absolutely priceless.
Lol thanks guys. Nicecatch will be posting next, idk when though but give him some time cuz he's busy so yeah.
EPIC CHAPTER! LOLLLLLLLLLLL!
^^ post soon someone!! epicness!!

Justin Bieber is creeping me out with the teehees!!! Ahhh!!!
Curse you Apollo!
*thunder*
why does every body have hermione as their profile pic?
^ seriously? thts all you think about when were discussing justin bieber? *shudder*

PPOOSTTT!! SOOONNN!!!
I'll post now, but could you guys give us a two day break before every chapter-it gets really hectic posting as soon as the other person posted.
Enjoy!

Hello, its Travis again-sorry about last time, but Charon ended up running away after Connor threw a whoppee cushion on my chair-he thought the noise was Hades calling him back so he could get a pay raise. I know, I thought Hades spoke English, too, but whatever....So, todays guest is none other then Kinzie the Amazon! Hi, Kinzie!
I refuse to interact with a male life system.
Um...hello? Kinzie!
Did I hear something?
Yes, it is me, Travis Stoll! The talk show host! You signed up for this, remember?
Travis? I thought your name was Tatiana! THAT IS WHY I SIGNED UP! Wait-that was forbidden! I can't talk to you!
Uh....but you spoke to Percy!
NO I DID NOT! PROVE IT!
*pulls out "The Son of Neptune"*
AAH! I HATE THAT TRICK! Ok, I suppose I must entertain your useless questions...make it quick!
Believe me, I don't want to prolong this either...First question: Why do the Amazons live in the Amazon building? I mean, isn't it a bit obvious?
Well, the truth is, we aren't really the real female warriors-we leave that to the Power Puff Girls...no, we are actually just fraud warriors that sell stuff over the internet, hoping to make a living.
Really?
PLUTO NO! WE ARE THE MOST AMAZING FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD, AND WE LIVE IN THE AMAZON BUILDING BECAUSE WE FEEL LIKE IT! Happy?
Yes, Ma'am! Question 2: What was the greatest profit you made of selling something over Amazon?
I believe I made the most selling those boys to the Hunters....I packaged fourteen male demigods and shipped them to New York....probably made me enough to buy a whole stack of orange jumpsuits!
Isn't that against Human Rights?
Isn't your little prank war against Connor against the rules?
Well played, Kinzie.... [A/N Let me know if you got that-it was from the MLB Playstation Commercials!]
Yes, I have a sharp tongue, both litterally and metaphorically.
Okk...one more question...and this one is submitted by Thalia Grace! Her question: If you could join either the Amazons or Hunters, which group would you go to?
Well, do the Hunters own an online merchandise store?
Uh...no.
Well then, obviously, it would be the Amazons!
Ok! And that is all for today! Travis Stoll, Talk Show host and Kinzie, Girl Scout Member, signing out!
big smile
AWESOME!!!!!! POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
lol, girl scout member!
LOLOL hilarious as always nicecatch :) So this means I'm posting on Tuesday?
Oh btw guys, this forum now officially has 1000+ views! Thanks guys for your comments and stuff, both me & nicecatch appreciate it :) Keep on reading & commenting, and remember, if you have any suggestions, just say it in the comments! :)
^ and u guys are almost at 100 comments- soo close!! keep posting its soooo funny :D
Haha thanks everybody, even though I am only online like once every decade lol
*maybe i should get more social....*
*clears throat*
TEEHEE!
Did a join the group now?
:P
laugh
that is awesome!!!! theses are soo funny!! post when ever!!!
100th to comment!
over a year ago pjnadia said…
laugh
haha that was good! post soon!
Posting :)

Hey peeps! Yeah, I don’t usually say “peeps” but Leo wanted me to try that word out… Well anyways, sorry about my um, last interview… yeah note to self: never ask party ponies anything about root beer. An update on the prank wars: supposedly Connor is now winning, since he somehow dyed Travis’s hair pink… Yeah I don’t wanna even know how that happened, so don’t ask me! Well anyways, today we have two *cough* uh, …special… guests… Reyna and Hylla!

It will be fine Hylla, since when have my ideas gone wrong?

All the time! You dragged me here when I had tons to do! Plus, Kinzie can’t manage all those shipments of men all by herself!

Well, I promise you this is a lot more fun than shipping prisoned men to who knows where.

Whatever, Reyna…

Uh, well, welcome you two!

Piper.

Eugh.

Gee, that was nice of you to say, Hylla…

Your welcome. I am considered very nice.

Pssh, no you’re not!

Shut it, Reyna!

Well, moving on… So Hylla, why did you join the Amazons, and why did you, Reyna, go to Camp Jupiter?

Obviously Camp Jupiter was the better choice than sitting all day in an abandoned factory checking off lists and shipping off men.

Hey! We do not just ship men out to sea, Reyna. We also sell R.O.F.L. cupcakes, courtesy of Iris.

I heard those were like bricks…

Exactly! See, Piper is actually smart, unlike you, Hylla.

Why you—

Seriously, whenever I visit you, which I-- *shudder*-- try to do rarely, all I see is all of your workers chaining up innocent men and shipping them off in tiny little boxes!

Well whenever I visit Camp Jupiter, it’s not like much of a heaven either!

Oh, yeah? How?

Er, guys…

Well for starters, you’re the praetor; I don’t see how they voted you.

I won that fair and square.

And you wear purple bedsheets; no sense of style?

That’s just tradition.

Whatever. And what’s up with that skinny dude, Octopus?

His name is Octavian.

He sounds like an octopus to me. All men are just unfaithful, dirty, disgusting, cocky—

Well, it’s true Octavian is most of those things, but you’re just pointing out what’s wrong about a person, Hylla, not a true reason, duh.

And then there’s that Terminus guy who uses a poor little 5 year old girl as his assistant! Honestly, what does she get as a reward?

Well at least she isn’t forced to eat R.O.F.L cupcakes and wear orange jumpsuits and metal collars!

Well at least we don’t have to wear purple bedsheets!

They’re tradition! At least we don’t have to be stuck in a stinky old building the whole day shipping off useless things!

*gasp* You take that back!

Never!

Why you little—

Uh, I can tell this is gonna get bad… So bye guys see ya next—

No wonder why Circe never liked you!

Do I even care, Hylla?

You depend on men!

So? It’s better than having the name, “Amazons.”

WHY YOU LITTLE (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED)

*This live telecast has been temporarily banned from Olympus because of the high cussing. Don’t worry—tomorrow we’ll be giving out peanut butter! Not.*
laugh
Lol! It's now banned from Olympus. New recored! It only took a few broadcasts to get banned . Lol. Post soon! Love it!!
That was really funny :D.
^^^ lol !! banned from olympus! thats hard to do to....
well i hope they are unbanned sooon!!! :D :D :P
lol R.O.F.L. cupcakes LMAOO
"you take that back"
Octopus lol
thats a LOT of censored words o_o
come on!! someone post soon!!!!!! :D :D its sooooo funny!!!
Lol so funny.
hahhaha thanks guys :) i'm waiting for nicecatch to post... i think he's busy though.. if we get 5 more comments, i'll post again, if not, wait for nicecatch (and the 5 comments have to be from 5 different people)
^ noo!!
someone post!!! :P
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!! :P
that was AWESOME!!!!!!! i posted! do i count? coment. post soon!!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!
hollister, just post or abandon.
It doesnt look as though Alex will ever go on fanpop again anyway :/
okay i'm gonna have a contest.
who wants to be my new cohost?
deadline: next Friday
CONTEST STARTS... NOW!!!
(btw, you cannot be Piper or Reyna as the interviewer)
good luck to all! :)
I would but..... *trails off*
lol, guys.
that was funny.
uhhh, sorry i didn't post sooner, the comp had the Trojian virus. you know, the one that makes it loop on the blue screan of death and the loading screan...
anyways, keep it up!

*hides from Hera.*
I don't want her to see me. she still might be mad at me...long story...

anyways, mom is fine. she back from hospital. has contusions or whatever that word was on her brain...i think that's what the doctor said...i don't remember...

ah, well. keep up the good work!
Hey all! This is Percy, now that someone isn’t interviewing anymore… *cough Travis cough*
Piper asked me to come. Well, I didn’t really want to but…. Annabeth thought it would be a good idea. Yeah… Well… this has just been unbanned from Olympus! *applause*. Another update on the prank wars: Well somehow, Travis is winning, despite the pink hair incident. Apparently he dyed his own hair blue to look cooler and filled Connor’s beds with sulfuric acid… when he was in the bed. Yeah… ouch… So now, our special guest for today…. Nico!

Percy?
Yeah?
Your voice is really annoying….
Nico… We’re not here to hear my voice… Wait a minute….
Finally see how annoying your voice is?
Moving on…. So! Nico, what is your favorite song?
Why?
Well, this is an interview… I ask you questions…
Fine, anything that involves the band “three days grace” is my favorite song.
Well that narrows it down… Next que-
I’m bored. *calls up skeleton warriors*
Nico, I’m pretty sure those skeleton warriors are not allowed in here.
Don’t tell me you’re scared of Reyna, Percy? Or is it Piper? Anyways, since I’m bored, I’ll have these skeleton warriors torture you by making you listening to Justin Bieber.
No! Anything but that!
*smirks* Well, I’ll give you 10 seconds to run before I let them hunt you down.
Nico, wait…
10, 9, 8…
Okay, okay!
7, 6, 5, 4…
I’m running… Wait… they can’t hunt me down… they don’t have my scent…
*grins evilly* Then what’s this? *holds up an unrecognizable object*
What is th- My I-pod! Where’d you get that?!
3…
Okay! *runs away in terror*
2, 1! Get him!
*This broadcast is temporarily offline because of mad skeleton warriors chasing our interviewer. Not that anyone is complaining… except maybe Annabeth. In the meantime, here’s a computer virus!*

probably not that funny...
*glares at hollister*
no it was funny :P

NICO RULZ@!!!!!!!!
no! computer virus!!! AHHHH!!!
LOL.
no it was funny! :) awesome! okaay, thank you for being the 1st one to post something in my "contest"!
Merry Christmas!
so, since it's Christmas, i guess i'll post.. enjoy! hope you all had a great day! :)

Hey guys! Piper here! So last time didn’t go so well, thanks to *cough* Reyna *cough* and *cough* Hylla *cough*. Well anyways, an update on the prank wars: it has finally ended! If you want to know who won, follow us on Twitter—just kidding! We don’t have a Twitter, or a Facebook, or a Tumblr, or whatever all those sites are. Anyways, Connor won; it was a close war though. Eventually Travis surrendered ‘cause he was hanging upside down while being fed whipped cream (he’s allergic to whip cream) so yeah. Not sure if that’s actually pranking or harassment, but I’m just glad those wars are over. I’m just hosting today’s show ‘cause Travis is still in the infirmary, after a week. Well anyways, today I’m interviewing—

Yo, Beauty Queen, is that Thalia in backstage?

Err, yeah, Leo, why do you ask? Wait, why are you coming on stage? Leo, why are you coming towards me—

Hey folks! Leo the Supreme Commander at your service here! And I did not just push Piper out of her chair, and Reyna did not just drag her out of this stage onto behind the curtains, and Piper is not unconscious, not at all! Anyways, I am interviewing the daughter of Zeus, the hunter of Artemis, the hot—I mean leader of the hunters, the one and only—

Leo, I think the audience got it with the introductions; I thought Piper was supposed to be interviewing me?

Why Thals, are you questioning my authority?

Do. Not. Call. Me. Thals. Ever. Got it?

Sure thing, Thals.

Don’t push it, Leo. I came here to be interviewed, not to be called “Thals” by some overenthusiastic son of Hephaestus.

Fine. But you can’t doubt my hotness, right? Ohhkay, you’re giving me a deathly glare, so I’ll just move on to the questions. So, do you like tacos?

What does that have to do with anything? That’s not a question.

It is too a question! A question is when you ask someone something, and usually your voice is higher than normal, like this *shatters glass on table*

Geez, I didn’t know you guys had high voices.

Why, thank you. So do you like tacos? ‘Cause I make awesome ones.

Are you flirting with me, Leo Valdez?

Why, no I am not, Thals.

Alright, if you call me Thals again I’m taking out Aegis.

No! Not your super mysterious, horrifying, electrifying shield!

Then stop flirting and ask me a real question.

Fine… Do you like tofu burgers? ‘Cause I make excellent ones for very hot girls *wink wink*

LEO VALDEZ, YOU STUPID REPAIR BOY, DID YOU JUST CALL ME HOT?

Wow, hearing you call me Repair Boy makes me sound even more amazing, doesn’t it?

I AM GOING TO SEND YOUR (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) ALL THE WAY TO MOUNT OLYMPUS! IF YOU DO NOT GET OFF THIS STAGE AT ONCE, YOU WILL FEEL THE (CENSORED) WRATH OF MY (CENSORED) AMAZING SHIELD AND MY BOW!

Wow, when you’re really angry, you’re really hot, you know that, Thals?

LEO VALDEZ I AM GOING TO SEND YOU ALL THE WAY TO (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) TARTARUS AND YOU WILL FEEL THE (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED) WRATH OF ME, YOU (CENSORED) LITTLE (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED)—

*Cussing content is a little bit too high, well, a lot a bit, so this show is once again temporarily banned from Mount Olympus. No, we will not be giving you peanut butter this time.*
Lol hilarious and good post Kronos. Hmm I might try for the competition tomorrow morning that's if I could write it up before we leave home.
lol
"A question is when your voice is higher than normal, like this *shatters glass on table*
"Wow, I didn't know you guys had high voices"
lmaooo
Oh my gosh! HILARIOUS :D!
And I would try the competition thingy; but I'm a fail writer :P.
@percy4forever try you never know if you don't try :)
Alright I'm gonna give it a go.

Hello everyone I'm Annabeth and I'll be doing the interveiw today instead of Travis who I believe is still in the infirmary. Well anyway we will be interviewing someone special today such as a goddess maybe. Well please welcome Athena here.

Hello everyone and Annabeth I hope your still not with that seaweed brain of a boy.

Well I am so put up with it

Nooo *pulls hair*

well anyway Mum what does it feel like to be a goddess?

Brilliant.

Right well onto the next question

Annabeth, Annabeth help I'm being chased by one of Nico's skeleton warriors.

*shakes head* sorry Percy interviewing. Alright Mum next question are you ready?

Glares at Percy.

Ah are you in there*waves hand*

*runs after Percy* Don't you ever touch my daughter ever again you Seaweed of a brain who they call a hero.

Mum please stop I can do what I want

Not when he is involved.

yes I can

Can not.

can to

Wow I thought you were smarter than this well it seems not. *disappear*

Well since our interviewer disappeared I think we should stop it there well I better go rescue my boyfriend
Oh god that was probably terrible but well I'm not to humorous.
Fine. Will post tomorrow. I am apologizing in advance. Did you already do Jason?.... Oh well :P.
haha thanks guys :)
and pink-bookworm, that was good! :D
and percy4forever, no i didn't do Jason, and you should try posting an interview! :D
cake
oh look, new page!
Italics is Piper

Welcome to the Heroes of Olympus show! We got off our ban... but now there's no cursing allowed.... Darn. Travis is still recovering from the Prank Wars in the infirmary; poor guy, but taking his place is me! In other words: the greatest, bestest, funnest, smartest-

You're not that great, Rachel.

Shut up Jason; you're not too hot yourself

I killed a Titan

Big deal. Percy killed, like, ten times that. ANYWAY, I'm Rachel (The Oracle of Delphi) interviewing Jason. First question- Do you like being a Roman?

Yeah; it's amazing. We have respect, honor, discipline-

So basiclly all the stuff that doesn't matter in life?

Are you making fun of Romans?! You are such a.... poophead.

*snorts* Way to practice discipline; Jason. Here's the next one! Do you have an Oracle at your other camp?

No; we have this annoying guy named Octavian who's an auguary

So your saying I'm the best Oracle? Great!

No; that's not what I said at-

NEXT QUESTION! Have you heard the rumors that your a "wannabe-Percy"? *whispers-They're true*

No! I'm not a wannabe-Percy!... Well.... Wait; who started that?! Was it you?!

[b] Oops! Next question! Here's the one that EVERYONE in the audience wants to know: Do you like Piper?

Um; well..... She's-

*from backstage* RAAACCCCCHHHHHEEEEELLLLLLL!

Oh.... Who invited Piper here?! Um.... *in dramatice voice* Oh no! I feel a phropecy coming on! *faints*

Oh.... Well since Rachel kind of fainted.... I guess....

*cameras go to black*
Lol that was really good.
LOL. awesome! :)
thanks for all your entries guys :D they're all funny!
remember, i'm picking the winner on Friday!
alright nice posts guys!
funniness!!! that was hilarious!! :D
they should interview...*dramtic drumroll plz...*...... ......
..... Hera!

ohhh can i post? maybe? possibly? plz? pwetty plz?
can i post? since no one disagreed i will!
*lol* wait whats so funny...?
oh yeah! that last post!! :D

seriously though, can i post?
yes you can post! :D
ANYONE can post during the competition, since i'm looking for a new cohost!
Welcome Back! And...According to my script in front of me, well congratulations! Our last show made at least over 1,000 views! We posted Rachel’s fainting episode over and over again on youtube...

Stop with the intro! What the Hades is going on here?

Umm...Well it’s an interview! So back to my intro, I am Connor back from my EPIC victory in the prank wars...Yes, my brother is still in the infirmary. So back to introductions, we welcome Hera, Queen of Olympus! *applause*

Yes, but seriously, what the-

Okay now to the questions! First question- Do you like prank wars?

That’s not even a question.

Okayy....So next question- How would you feel if-

Is this being recorded?

Um...Yes. And don’t film backstage. We had some pre-show manual labor done. No! There is no one tied up in the back!

Who is tied up in the back?

Nobody!

Okay....
*crashes in back* *voices of angry mob*
LET ME GET HER! I’M GONNA KICK HER-
ANNABETH! WERE GONNA GET SUSPENDED AGAIN!
WHERE IS SHE?!

Uh-oh. That doesn’t sound good...

Tia Calida?

Leo! I told you to stay backstage and make sure you-know-who doesn’t escape!

Leo Valdez?

I thought Voldemort was dead!

No! That’s not what I-

LET ME GO PERCY! I NEED TO KICK HER (censored)

Ohh. That Athena girl better watch her language.

Okay...Moving on! So I heard you sent some cows after Annabeth. Are these rumors true?

Yes.

Um...Yeah I’m out if questions becuase someone *cough* Leo! *cough* burned through my script. So for now-

HERA! I’M GOING TO GET YOU!

Er...Before this studio is ripped apart by a certain daughter of Athena, LET MY SECOND PRANK WAR BEGIN!

What are you-
*pie smashes into face*
CONNOR STOLL I WILL (censored) YOUR (censored) LITTLE (censored)!!!

Yeah! Score one Connor! Now gotta run before I get killed by the Queen of the Heavens. Connor is out! Peace!

*Cue Leo on stage*

Er...So our interviewer and our interviewee are gone so.... Um what’s that?

MOOOOO!

What the--?

CRASH!

*Show has been canceled due to a Cow crushing into the main camera. Tune back later after the incredibly awesome (and available) Leo fixes it! And no news yet on the prank war between Connor and Hera...Although I’m pretty sure Hera is winning...she glued Peacock feathers to Connor while he was asleep.....We’ll be back soon! And Hera has been banned from our show due to her language. So..Bye!*
LOL.
awesome :D
all of your guys's posts are SO FUNNY!
this is gonna be hard to choose... :\
Lol great job.
Lol; great job EVERYBODY :D.
FUNNY!
I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Medusa and Percy should be combined interviewees; where they talk about there feelings, and what went wrong at Aunty Em's :D.
laugh
I thought it was hilarious!!! I was trying so hard not to laugh, I'm at a friends house. Post soon!! Love it!!
Haha that was funny!!!
lol "No one's tied up in back"
"Who's tied up in back?"
LMAOOO
^ i thought the cow thing was hilarious myself...even though i wrote it... :P

COWS!!! MOOO!
someone post soon!!! :D
over a year ago annabethchase78 said…
crying
lol cow waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa look at this and decide what you think!!!!
lol cow waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa look at this and decide what you think!!!!
^ yeah...the cow will be wandering around the show for a while ill bet....lets just say Leo wont be making tofu burgers for a while...if u know what i mean....muahahahaha
ohhhh who's gonna post next?

***SPAM WARS!!!*** lol :D
lol the cow's cute :D
anyways, i might post since i have one other interview written up, but if someone else wants to post for the contest, they may.
otherwise, i'll post later tonight or tomorrow :)
^ u should post!!! :D
^ i might...
*smiles mischievously*
^ that does not assure me....and kind of scares me...
so post soon? i think...

what the hades? post soon!!!
NEW PAGGEEE!!!!!
anyone else gonna post?

POST!!! ANYBODY!!! PLZ!!! :D
lol since someone *cue the coughing* wants posts, i'll post :)
REMEMBER: the contest ends on Friday! 3:00 PM to be exact! I'll choose my new cohost then!
Enjoy! :)

Hello, fellow demigods, fawns, Cyclops, etc. This is Reyna here, and you’re probably wondering where Travis and Piper are. Well, Travis is still in the infirmary; apparently he’s REALLY allergic to whipped cream. And Piper, well, she can’t interview anyone today because the last two times she interviewed someone, the show was banned “temporarily” from Olympus, which is why I—the better interviewer—is here today!

Reyna, you and Hylla were one of the reasons why the show got banned temporarily!

Yeah, but you were the interviewer, and you could’ve stopped us.

It’s hard to stop you and Hylla from fighting about anything!

Hmm, that’s true but still, your fault. Anyways, since the last time with Thalia went pretty badly with that elf-looking dude… err, Leo, is it? Yeah, Leo, I’ll be interviewing Thalia again, and I’ve come prepared; Leo is backstage handcuffed to a chair, his tool belt gone, with Jason and Piper overlooking him. So without further ado, please welcome Thalia!

Hmph. Romans; doesn’t get that much better than Leo.

*snaps finger in Z formation* Well then, the Greeks aren’t much better. Anyways Thalia, why did you choose to become a Hunter of Artemis?

Well, I didn’t want to be the kid of the prophecy, the one who had to make the choice to either save or raze Olympus; I was tempted by killing Bessie, you know, the sea cow, and I didn’t want to go through that again, so I joined the Hunters.

How thoughtful. Moving on… Let’s say you weren’t a Hunter right now; who would you rather date, a vampire or a werewolf?

Uhh, how is this relevant to me?

Just answer the question.

Um, I guess I’ll choose… the vampire...?

WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU?!

Is there something wrong with that…?

OF COURSE THERE IS! WHO WOULD WANT TO DATE A VAMPIRE THAT SPARKLES, SUCKS YOUR BLOOD, AND IS COLD-BLOODED?! SERIOUSLY, IF YOU HAD TO CUDDLE WITH SOMEONE WHEN IT’S COLD, YOU CAN’T CUDDLE WITH A VAMPIRE BECAUSE THEY’RE COLD!

Wow Reyna, never knew you were much of a cuddling type…

Uh, I’m not. I’m just saying, you know, you should have chosen the werewolf, since they are hot; like literally hot and just hot.

Uh, thanks for that info…?

Your welcome! So now do you change your mind?

Uh, I don’t know…? What does this have to do with me?

Just answer my question!

Uh, I don’t know…? Are you talking about Twilight? Cuz seriously, I never knew you were a Twilight fan-girl.

W-what? I’m not a Twilight fan-girl, what are you talking about, why would I be a Twilight fan-girl? Oh look, there goes our interview, we’re outta time—

Uh, Reyna, we’ve got like, 10 minutes left.

Oh, nope, 10 seconds, well, nice talking to you Thalia, and see you later folks on the Wackiest Show on Earth and I am not a Twilight fan-girl, nope, definitely not a Twilight fan-girl, bye!
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
Just saying, i decided to bring out Reyna's "inner fangirl" and "girlier" side (;
^HILARIOUS!!!
LOL

*cue coughing* no that wasnt me....nope totally not....stop pointing the fingers!@!!!!

so that was soooo funny :P i like how leo is handcuffed backstage
....no! there is no one tied up backstage! :P lol

who do you think is gonna win?
oh yeah and whatever happenend to Connor and Hera's prank war? any new news on that?
That was soooooooooo funny :D. Who knew that Reyna was obsessed with Twilight ;D.
Oh by the way (not that this matters or anything :P); what time zone are you in?
Lol so funny.
THAT WAS H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!! :P somebody post soon!! XD
@universalpowa: i wrote this before Connor & Hera's prank wars, so i'll update that on my next post :)
@percy4forever: i'm on the east coast :D

thanks to everyone else :)
^ post soon then!!! :D
So that's like 3 hours ahead of the west coast?
^ well...duh?
(Quoting Mr.D :P)
anyways...someone post soon! and i cant wiat to find out whos the new cohost!! :D
*cough twilight references cough*
-________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­-
lol thanks guys :) Enjoy this next interview :D

Hey everyone! It’s Piper, your more entertaining hostess than Reyna! I’m back, because the gods on Mount Olympus found Reyna’s interview boring. Plus, she has some obsession for Twilight, so she’s on community service for a little while—which means cleaning up the leftover ROFL cupcakes from last night’s Mount Olympus party!

Oh, and I just found out yesterday that Connor and Hera are apparently having a Prank War. Well, Hera won in a landslide; she sent all the mutated cows to land on Connor’s bed in the Hermes cabin, and now he’s in the infirmary for approximately three years because they pooped strawberry ice cream on him, which he apparently is EXTREMELY allergic to, even more allergic than Travis being allergic to whipped cream. Since when did the Prank Wars get so violent? Sheesh.

Anyways, on with the person I’m interviewing. Get ready to start feeling death creep up your way, cuz Nico DiAngelo is in the houuusseeeee!

Okay, Piper, you should never do a DJ-type intro, just saying. It doesn’t go well with your braids and plus, I see you’re wearing makeup today. Aphrodite cabin rubbing off on you finally?

Uh, no, Nico, and Leo dared me to do that. Plus, I promised Mitchell I would wear makeup once, since I lost a bet.

What was the bet?

Hey, I’m the interviewer, not you!

Geez, girls…

Anyways, is it true that you sacrifice McDonald’s Happy Meals to the dead?

Uh yeah, that food kinda sickens me.

Hm, it’s no wonder why you’re so skinny.

Gee, thanks.

Your welcome!

Piper, you know that was sarcasm, right?

It was?—Oh, I mean, it was! Yep, I totally knew that. Anywaaaaaaays, moving on. I heard a rumor that you take pictures of yourself shirtless and use this iPod app that modifies your picture so it makes it look like you have abs—plus, you sent this picture around to every Aphrodite girl—is this true?

WHAT?! WHO THE (CENSORED) TOLD YOU THIS?! OH, I AM GOING TO KICK THEIR (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED)—

Hold it right there, Nico! Chiron told me I should make an attempt to stop the cussing, since if we get another temporary ban they might have to tie us up in straitjackets.

Is that supposed to be a joke?

No. Mr. D even got the straitjackets delivered personally to Hermes last night, too. They’re hot pink.

Either way, the straitjackets would look hot on me.

Hm, keep dreaming, kid, keep dreaming.

Are you denying my looks?

Dude, I don’t look at a guy’s abs and drool over them like *cough* Reyna *cough* does.

So you never drool over Jason’s looks?

Uhhhhh… oh look, we’re outta time!

No we’re not; we’ve got like, 20 minutes left.

Okay, Nico, why don’t you hand out everyone a free jar of peanut butter, kay? And I’ll just shut down this main camera, since we’re outta time—Bye! And I don’t drool over Jason’s looks!
Lol; and Piper so does drool over Jason :D.
big smile
LOLLL haha! funn-eh! someone please post again soon! :D XD
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
oh can i post?how do you do bold
over a year ago goddessgirl said…
yeah i was also wondering how to do bold...
laugh
This is hilarious!!! Someone post soon!!! I love all the talk shows that have been posted!!! They all made me laugh!!
Hey guys, welcome to the wackiest show.Your host today the incredibly handsome,unfortunatly taken,favorite son of Posidoin-

Arion?

No hes a son of Neptune Hazel

Tyson

Okay obiously you're saving the best for last

No im not .

For all of you guys wondering who i am. im PJ short for Percy Jacskon. savior of olympus-

PJ?!percy your here to interview me not name your titles.

oh all right im here filling in for travis who is not in the infirmary but in the emergency room he-

travis was finnaly feeling better but Hera thought he was connor-

I was going to say that.

you where oh well any ways back to the interview

thank you hazel your firs-

your first question is how do you feel about rachel? are you in love?

what? no! wait im supose to ask you questions (says very quickly) how do feel about the fact that you are supposed to be dead

i feel okay about it as long as gaea is not my patron.time for your question.

what? no. im supposed to ask the questions

okay whats your next question

are you cheating on me

what?!?

are you cheating on me?

Percy you do know we're just friends

wait you think(laughs)no that question was sent in by frank

well that was akward wasn't it?

you know hazel when i get interviewed i want you to interview me

why?

so, i can aask you question instead of you asking me

okay. anyways this has been the wackiest show join-

me not hazel next time on the wackiest show
laugh
Lol! i loved the are you cheating on me? Thing that was hilaroius! Post soon!
lol, "favorite son of poseiden..."
Arion?
Tyson?
LMAOOO
Lol so funny.
WOW this is gonna be so hard to choose my cohost.. good job pjlover447 :)
less than 24 hours left of the competition guuyyysssss!
smile
I know there all to good!!! I have no idea who you are going to chose but who ever they are i know they will be awesome!!!! GOOD LUCK hollistergurl!!
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
this is crazy good!!! how do you come up with this????
For people wondering how to do bold you do this. [ b]hello[ / b]. but you dont put spaceshello
over a year ago annabethchase78 said…
laugh
Say I if you think Nico is emo
^i thought he was goth.
in about 2 hours and 40 minutes i'm choosing my new cohost!
just letting you guys know :)
cool
okay, i lied, it's not 3:00 :P it's 4:09 PM.
but anyways, my new cohost is...
*DRUM ROLL*

UNIVERSALPOWA!
so congratulations, @universalpowa, you are my new cohost!
thanks to everyone else for entering the contest, i loved ALL of them! :D
i'll post a new interview right now :)
Congratulations univesalpowa.
Hope you guys like! :)

Piper, here! So, sorry we had to close out the show a few minutes earlier than usual, we had some, um, technical difficulties… well, more like Reyna wanted to stop the show because she didn’t want anyone to know she’s a Twilight fangirl (which we all know now). But for my last interview, it was just a technical difficulty.

Pssh, Piper, you just didn’t want to admit that you drool over Jason’s looks.

Shut up, Nico! You’re not being interviewed on today’s show!

Whatever, Beauty Queen! I have an appointment with the dead.

Uh, creepy. Well, anyways, today I’m interviewing the one and only Mr. D!

*sigh* I’m afraid this is another part of my punishment.

Err, it is? You didn’t actually volunteer to come on today’s show?

Now why would I do that, Penelope?

Uh, name’s Piper, sir.

Right, Penelope.

Ohhkay, moving on… is it true you throw the awesomest parties, Mr. D?

What kind of question is that?

Well, as Leo said before, and I quote, “A question is when you ask someone something, and usually her voice is higher than normal.” After that, he shattered some glass and we had to get a new tabletop for this here coffee table in front of me.

Well, this is a waste of my time.

I’m insulted, sir.

Good. I think you’ll learn a lot from Peter Johnson backstage about how I am an amazing god.

Err, sure, whatever you say, sir…

Are you denying that, Penelope?

Piper.

Right, Penelope.

Ohhkay, I’m not gonna correct you anymore with my name.

Who said it was wrong?

I did…?

Your name is Penelope.

No, it’s Piper, sir.

Right, Penelope.

*Sigh* Well anyways, Mr. D, is it true that you love to play Pacman and that you stole a gaming system installed with Pacman from the junkyard?

Who told you this?!

Well, the information is confidential, so I can’t—

WHOEVER TOLD PENELOPE—

Piper, and I told you the information is—

WHOEVER TOLD PENELOPE THIS “INFORMATION,” REVEAL YOURSELF NOW BEFORE I FIND OUT MYSELF AND TIE YOU IN GRAPE VINES AND MAKE YOUR FACE GO PURPLE! THIS IS A THREAT!

*Cough* Well, this is going downhill…

I predicted that.

I thought only Apollo could predict things since he’s the god of prophecies…?

You, Penelope, don’t have much skill in being a good interviewer.

Gee, I feel so great now, Mr. D.

Your welcome.

Well, this is going nowhere… Tune in next time folks to the Wackiest Show on Earth! Peace out! Leo dared me to say that, so no talking back, Nico!
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
universalpowa will post next
congrats universalpow!! cool interview
Congrats universalpowa :). That was really funny hollistergurl :).
laugh
That is awesome!!! Post soon!! Congrats universalpowa!!! Love it!! Hilarious!!! I've said enough now so I'll leave bye!!
congrats universalpowa! neh, even if you did pick me hollister, I wouldve refused... you're the one who made me enter in the first place..... -___________________________________-
anyways, nice interview!
big smile
That... was really funny :P Congrats universalpowa!!! :D XD post soon!
Kronos, think of it this way: you entering first led to other people entering which came to this :D
i didn't think you would refuse though if i picked you :P oh well

to everyone else, thanks :) i didn't think it was my funniest but glad you guys liked the interview :D
now i'm just waiting for universalpowa to post, but apparently she's got some writer's block on her MoA, so idk when, but hopefully soon.

hmm, should i have a backup for the cohost? what do you guys think?
wow you have bad luck with cohosts.
Great post.
big smile
You have really bad luck with cohost. So yes a back up cohost would be much wanted. Post soon someone!!! Please!! Love it!
yeah, a backup cohost would be nice.
ikr :P
but it's only the first day, so yeah.
but i will have a backup cohost... and that backup cohost is...
*DRUM ROLL*

PERCY4FOREVER!

so i'll give universalpowa 2 days to post, then after her percy4forever 2 days to post.
if neither of them posts... i'm going SOLO on this :P maybe, maybe not

you know what's awkward?
this forum post was made by me, but the idea was nicecatch42's..
:P
SORRY!!! i had no internet for little while...my wifi crashed....

but seriously? OMG!!! im soo honored!
(btw i was without internet i think when u posted this so sorry)
so ill try to post right away...i hope...
sorry guys!! i feel really bad now...*agh! losing internet connection again! gotta post this before it breaks again, and then go fix it-)
umm...universalpowa out! Peace friends!! :D
^ lol it's fine, universalpowa, don't feel bad!
okahhyyyy got it fixed now- shouldnt crash again :P
(i asked leo to help :D)
so who should i interview...idk...maybeeeeeee....errrr
oh! i know! maybe we could interview more olympian gods!
how about apollo?
that would be interesting...muhahahaha
:P (go leo the repair boy!)
oh and DOUBLE POTASSIUM!!! :D (er..inside joke on my forum?)
posting soon! (if u guys want :D)