The Heroes of Olympus The Vanquished Heroes

shubham06 posted on Jan 02, 2012 at 03:07PM
Plot:

Percy is accused of something he doesnt do and banished.after years, the gods are fighting a losing battle against the giants, gaea and kronos armies when suddenly fates tell them just how to turn the tides in the battle.

All rights to Rick Riordan.
last edited on Apr 12, 2012 at 08:18AM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 478 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 426-450 of 478

over a year ago fireyes said…
Ok but is the chapter long
over a year ago shubham06 said…
smile
Good news!!!! My internet is back up.... Bad news my sis deleted the entire story from my laptop including the next 2 chapters... Actually she deleted all my files and my games from the laptop.... She can be a nemesis sometimes but I will get bak to her..... I hav managed to complete the preview i posted....
Here it is.... Enjoy!!!!!!

Third Person continued….

“You are wrong, Aphrodite.” Nico said, “We aren’t just enemies. We are the bitterest enemies this world will ever witness. Now come on, show me what you got.”

This enraged the goddess and she charged along with Jason and Clarisse. They were followed by Frank,, Hazel and Leo.

Tyson geared up for the incoming fighters by casually moving his hands to make a trident made of water out of nowhere and thumping it on the ground so violently that it caused a mini earthquake.

“That feels kind of okay.” Tyson said amused with his trident.

“You say that’s okay. That was freaking awesome. You need to teach me that.” Nico blurted out.

Piper and Athena were saying all sort of sensible things to knock some sense into the heads of the others but to no avail….

So all the 7 charged Tyson with brute force and in another blink of an eye everyone was on the floor except Tyson who didn’t even break a sweat. This enraged even Athena as now she along with the the others charged towards Tyson once more. Tyson blocked Jason’s attack with his trident and then disarmed him. He side stepped Clarisse’s charge and tripped her. Then came Athena and Aphrodite who were hit hard with the hilt of the trident. Leo, Frank and Hazel were swept aside by a wave of water that formed out of nowhere and drenched them.

They were slowly getting up again to fight again but Piper broke in, “Don’t you guys see you cannot fight even one of them alone let alone the two of them. Isn’t it clear? They are the ones whose help we need.”

Tyson and Nico exchanged looks of understanding. With a swish of his hand Tyson made the trident disappear into thin air. Nico stood up.

“You talk sense, Piper.” Nico said in a peculiar tone.

“Who…are… you?” Piper said with a faraway look in her eyes as if realizing something.

“You seem familiar… That tone of yours is somewhat like… but it can’t be… How is this possible?” she seemed to be at trouble for words. She was thinking hard. Who was this guy. His tone seems somewhat like Nico. But he must have died about centuries ago. This person can’t be Nico. So I decided to charm speak him into revealing his identity.

“Who are you?” this time Piper asked with confidence and using her charm speaking.

“Your charm speaking won’t work on us. So, stop wasting your time. You have very little of it if u want to save Olympus from falling. Also, it was fun watching your friends beaten to pulp by my friend here.” Nico started speaking. Clarisse groaned at him with anger and hate in her eyes.

Nico shot her a threatening look but continued, “Our identity is not the important factor here. We have decided to keep it a secret until such a time as we see it fit to reveal our identities. For the meantime, you can call me Shadow and call my big friend here Big guy. We assume that you are looking for the two gods who can help you with the war with Gaea. I am afraid and most disappointed to inform you that we are the ones you are looking for.”

Everyone’s eyes were filled with shock. It looked as if their eyes will bulge out of their sockets anytime. Realization dawned upon them. They just realized they had made the biggest mistake of their lives.....

Next chapter will be up tonight or by tomorrow....
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Man they are so stupid to believe that and really if Athena SO smart wouldn't she have gotten it by now?! And yeah your Internet is back
over a year ago cro0010 said…
Great. Glad your internet's back up
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
cool keep posting wen u have time
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
heart
I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone should and does
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
big smile
you're preveiw was really good! plz post again soon!
Post soon, WE WANT THE FULL CHAPTER!
over a year ago Magic1799 said…
post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE WANT TO FINISH READING IT!!!!!!
over a year ago jjspecht said…
big smile
post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to but the chapter notes ihad witten are deleted as i said earlier so i am like writing them again for future chapters....
If i were you I'd send your sister to Demon Dude Ranch to clean the man eating horses stables. Might teach her a thing or two.
Where exactly is it??? I mean where is the demon dude ranch??
BOTL said it was in Texas
That i remember.... But still Texas is a huge place.... Where in it???? LOL!!!!
U dunno nd i also dunno.... Btw i took gud care of my sis... She wont do it again....
surprise
If its in tx then I should know but it probley got destroyed in one of the recent tornadoes. Unless its in San Antonio then I would too uncomfortable it would be too close.
That's why I also keep my stories on my flashdrive so I have a backup.
over a year ago Pegasus100 said…
laugh
WOW I JUST CAUGHT UP AND THIS STORY IS AWESOME.
POST SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
plz post soon
Post soon!
over a year ago cro0010 said…
Post soon!
plz post!
meh
POST PRETTY PLZ!!!!!!!