Advertisement

The Heroes of Olympus Two Greatest Heroes Of All Times. Banished? IM back yipeee :D

perceus121 posted on Jan 07, 2012 at 08:13PM
Characters by RR: Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Thalia Grace, Jason Grace, Nico Di Angelo, Piper McLean, Leo Valdez, Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque, Connor and Travis Stoll and Katie Gardener and all major gods, the fates, chaos, all the titans and gaints along with gaia and ouranos(uranus)

my added charecters:Callum Richardson(new son of athena),

Plot: this is after the war they defeated Gaia and the giants. The Stolls, Callum Richardson and Katie are planning to prank Annabeth (for a joke) the only person the Stolls couldn’t prank because it was too hard but this time it works, Annabeth gets really angry and looks for the Stolls she finds Callum and he calls Annabeth the dumbest Athena child that has ever lived and said “you probably got all of that stupidity of your stupid mortal dad or maybe you’re not Athena's daughter after all” after he said that Annabeth gets really angry and tries to kill him she nearly does but suddenly four bright flashes and there they were Athena Hermes Zeus and Poseidon. They never let her explain what happened and she get banished. Percy defends her and is banished along with annabeth. Every one turns on her except Percy and he told the gods if she's banished I'm too and so they are both banished and find the fates. the fates tell them to go to Alaska. and so they did read on to find out what happens when they go to alaska.
when they go to alaska they meet a suprising person read on to find out who you should know if you have read the pjo series, percy proposes to annabeth and they decide to make an army of demigods. after 15 years percy has 3 children with annabeth and 3 other children but 2 with aphrodite and 1 with artemis. to find out more read on i hope you enjoy reading this.

percy's elite army leaders:
• Paul McKidd (son of Artemis)
• Sammy Valdez (son of Apollo)
• Josh Cole (son of Apollo)
• Maria Mitchell (Daughter of Aphrodite)
• Andrew Valdez (son of Hephaestus)
• Perceus Valdez (son of Hephaestus)
• James O’Conner (son of Hermes)
• Luke Johnson (son of Hermes)
• Charlotte Green (daughter of Iris)
• Martin Smith (son of Poseidon)
• Jane Jackson (daughter of Hades)
• Brian Brown (son of Styx)
• Jack Watford (son of Ares)
• James Watford (son of Zeus)
• Adele Jones (daughter of Zeus)
• Isabella Valdez (daughter of Aphrodite)
• Elizabeth Watson (daughter of Nyx)
• Kelsey Kirkwood (daughter of Ares)
• Katie gardener (daughter of Hectate)
• Jack Johnson (son of Poseidon)
• Michael Jackson(Son of Apollo)
• Charles Autumn (son of Zeus)
• Mohammed Richards (son of Artemis)
• Austin Richards (son of Artemis)
• Hazel Brook (daughter of Hades)
• Jessica Mars (daughter of Hera)
• Xavier Santos(son of Ares)
• Santiago Black (son of Triton)
• Roger White (son of Bianca)
• Leonardo grace (son of Thalia)
• Ryan Valdez (son of Leo and Isabella Valdez)
• Bridget Jackson (daughter of Perceus and Annabeth)
• Lyanne Jackson (daughter of Annabeth and Perceus)
• Salina Valdez (daughter of Sammy and Hazel)
• Jamie Jackson (son of Perceus and Annabeth).

Percy sons/daughters and their mothers:
Jamie, mothher is Annabeth
Samantha, mother is Artemis
Beauty, mother is Aphrodite
Lyanne, mother is Annabeth
Bianca, mother is Aphrodite
Bridget, mother is Annabeth

lovers:
Leo and Isabella, Lesabella, are already a couple
Annabeth and Percy, Percabeth, are already a couple
Thalia and Nico, Thico, are going to be a couple
Hazel and Sammy, Sazel are going to be a couple
Bianca and Perceus Valdez, Percianca, are going to be a couple
Paul Mckidd and Beauty Jackson, Peauty are going to be a couple

dedications

1.swimmergirl7: who always gives me sugestions
2.kaia143: always comments and gives suggestions
3.zakittle: always gives feedback and encourages me to post
4.aphrodite100: always commenting and giving feedback
5.energykid4000: always commenting and encouring me to post

Enjoy my story please comment and give suggestions
last edited on Nov 14, 2012 at 07:40PM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 240 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 76-100 of 240

over a year ago Percyfan44 said…
Love the story good chapters too
over a year ago energykid400 said…
Good chapter! CHAOS COULDN'T BEAT PERCY!!!! LOVED IT!!!! Percy wouldn't let them get NEAR his camp! Awesome!!
over a year ago perceus121 said…
kiss
i'm 9th on the popular contents `woot``woot` also i might post a preview tonight to follow a chapter.

~~~~perceus~~~~~ mwah
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
love the chappie!!!!! it was really good.
heart
chapter 11 preview hope you like it

Annabeth pov
I had made a cabin for the new minor gods and goddess as well I had finished everything just in time as I heard Percy's voice “hey honey pie or shall I just call you wise girl since we are married and oh here are the demigods” he said then suddenly some weird marks appeared on top of Elizabeth Watson and Brian Brown and I found out that Brain was son of Styx and Elizabeth was daughter of Nyx which was alright because demigod children of Nyx and Styx were really strong as they were grand children of chaos but anyway I said “call me wise girl idiot” I said to Percy then the others saw what I had seen for the last 5 minutes. “Woooooooooow!” all the demigods said together “what was that?” Paul asked “claiming, that means that your immortal parent claimed you as their son or daughter and they are happy that you’re here” Percy said “well then let me tell you there will be a cabin for each god if anything important happens then come to cabin 1, 2 or 3, we will now show you to your cabins were you unpack then you greet your friends and half sisters/brothers and then tomorrow training will start, you have a timetable for lessons on your bed, okay so Percy you take the big three kids along with Paul and also the Ares cabin whilst I’ll take the rest and 1 more thing, there’s a piece of paper on your beds along with your timetable that has a map of the place, some rules and how to use your laptops that we will give you tomorrow ” I said and we went off to take the demigods to their rooms……..

quetions
1. do you like my story so far?
2. is it going too fast?
3. should i go straight into the future?
4. should there be any monster attacks?
5. any suggestions for immprovment?

and plz can you tell other people to read. byeeeee
big smile
1: love it!!
2: no. ur good.
3: confused
4: yes, but latter.
5: i think ur doing just fine.
smile
Really good story ur a great writer it's not goig too fast also like the idea of a kid of the styx never seen it before and no not the future everyone does that and u don't get much enjoyment out of it you could do it in later chapters
Really good story thou keep it up
over a year ago percyroxz said…
awesome post soon
over a year ago callmecai said…
big smile
1 love it
2 love it
3 love it
4 love it even more
5 love it the most

Sorry I just had to do that ok know I'll answer properly

Yes
No
No
Yescould you not carry on posting a chapter making it bigger and bigger because I think you've posted a extra long chapter and it turns out that the parts that are knew aren't that big

Other than that it's to epic to describe
big smile
Also could you make Percy give anabeth like a copy of her Yankees hat just with maybe some knew mods like when you put your finger on the top it becomes invisible armour that does not weigh
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Can u make Percy and annabeth everyone not die and Percy be the king of everyone and beat chaos and NOT DIE he has to be stronger WAY stronger than Chaos PLZ PLZ PLZ thank u post soon
I don't think it's moving fast but I would love glimpses of the Olympians!
over a year ago pjnadia said…
cake
WOW! THIS IS ARE SOME VERY COOL CHAPTERS I LIKE IT HOW IS ALL DRAMATIC! LOL
1. I LOVE THE STORY!
2.NOP!
3. YES, BUT WAIT A LILL' MORE
4.YES, I LOVE HOW YOUR BATTLE SCEENS! MAKE SOME REALLY BAD MONSTER, BIG AND UGLY AND MAKE IT LIKE VERY DIFICULT FOR PERCY TO FIGHT IT, BUT OF COURSE HE WINS IN THE END (VERY ACTION/DRAMATIC PERFECT COMBO! LOL)
5.I THINK YOUR DOING JUS FINE I ALSO AGREE WITH CALLMECAI AND DEMIGODSRULE312 SUGGESTIONS TOO!
PS CONGRANT ON YOUR #9 IN THE POP.LIST! HAVE A CAKE!
cool
thanks for your answers so i will not do it in the future yet i will add 2 copies of yankees caps 1 for percy and the other for annabeth but it will be better than her first one since pery made it it will allow you to run in super speed and also monsters cant smell you, and my other ideas if you like them ill use them
1. percy will make a sword for annabeth, bianca, hazel and himself out of all the Underworld Rivers as he is the god of them all
2. percy will recruit strong demigods like the big three kids and halfroman half greek kids
3. should i (yes or no?) make leo and thalia go on percy side because they hate the gods now????

so yh SEE YAA IM GOING SCHOOL NOW
You should do all three!
zzz
is it okay if i dont post a full chapter today and post 2 chapter this weekend saturday and sunday, because im feeling sleepy
also 100 comment will get 10 props
It's ur story post when u want and I like all three idea another idea
Maybe for Percy have like all 5 in one sword to show that power
mischievous
okay heres another bit of chapter 11

Annabeth pov
I had made a cabin for the new minor gods and goddess as well I had finished everything just in time as I heard Percy's voice “hey honey pie or shall I just call you wise girl since we are married and oh here are the demigods” he said then suddenly some weird marks appeared on top of Elizabeth Watson and Brian Brown and I found out that Brain was son of Styx and Elizabeth was daughter of Nyx which was alright because demigod children of Nyx and Styx were really strong as they were grand children of chaos but anyway I said “call me wise girl idiot” I said to Percy then the others saw what I had seen for the last 5 minutes. “Woooooooooow!” all the demigods said together “what was that?” Paul asked “claiming, that means that your immortal parent claimed you as their son or daughter and they are happy that you’re here” Percy said “well then let me tell you there will be a cabin for each god if anything important happens then come to cabin 1, 2 or 3, we will now show you to your cabins were you unpack then you greet your friends and half sisters/brothers and then tomorrow training will start, you have a timetable for lessons on your bed, okay so Percy you take the big three kids along with Paul and also the Ares cabin whilst I’ll take the rest and 1 more thing, there’s a piece of paper on your beds along with your timetable that has a map of the place, some rules and how to use your laptops that we will give you tomorrow ” I said and we went off to take the demigods to their rooms.

Percy pov
I took the demigods to their rooms except for Martin Smith and Paul McKidd, I took them to my and Annabeth room as we were married it was really big because I was head of camp, I was teaching swords fighting for boys and Greek and Latin for the boys, Annabeth was teaching swords fighting and Greek for girls. we seriously need an archer to teach archery to Apollo and Artemis children because when I checked we were having 8 more Artemis and 4 more Apollo but that wasn’t all their was 5 Zeus, 2 Poseidon, 3 Hades, 6 Ares, 7 Hermes, 2 Hectate, 9 Athena and 4 Aphrodite children coming in next week as I checked the future Thalia and Leo were going to join us which was good as they were also gods which meant we would have six gods on our side “so Percy you’re my half brother, the famous Perceus Jackson, you made your own army, I see my father is telling every demigod about themselves and telling them to come and join your side because he wants to help you in any way possible and also my father gave me something to give to you he gave it to me and here it is” he said as he pulled out a letter that said TO PERCEUS JACKSON. Inside it, it said “dear Percy, this is a sorry present for you and I miss you a lot so does Paul and Sally they said that they were coming to live by you in Alaska also the oracle also wants to join your team and 2 gods that I think you know who will come and the present is how to make a cap like Annabeth’s but with some slight adjustments monsters won’t be able to smell you and you can run really fast if you want it to turn you invisible just make a voice command and it will turn invisible to your command only and for Annabeth's one record her voice and play it to the cap and it will only turn invisible to her and her only commands.
Lots of love,
Your father,
Poseidon, God of the Seas.
When I finished reading this letter, I couldn’t believe that my mom, Rachel and Paul were coming to live here so I told Annabeth to make my mom and dad a room also one for Rachel, Thalia and Leo as they are joining our side. “Hey Annabeth say Invisible, running fast and no smell so no monsters can smell us” she repeated what I said and I recorded what she said and went to our making/creating for Hephaestus children and anybody who wants to make stuff like I wanted now so I started reading on how to make it
2 hours later…………
I had made them and put one to my voice recognition and the other to Annabeth's and if someone else tries to use it will send me an alarm that someone is trying to use it and where it is they’re trying to use it so I can track them down also if you say emergency distress call then you’re thing would say your friend is under attack. So any way this would be her birthday present for tomorrow, if we had children I wonder if it will be a demigod until 16 or will it be a god straight away and what powers will it have mine/Annabeth's or even both of our powers, but let’s not talk about that right now because I had to tell Bianca and Hazel what will happen and what they will teach, also who they were going to collect tomorrow anyway let’s see me and Annabeth are going to introduce ourselves in front of everyone, then show them what lessons we will be teaching them and if there Roman or Greek or even both like me because we needed to know what to teach them and how because Hazel would teach roman techniques and Latin for girls while Bianca was bus girl.
Frank pov
I had found a better love and I didn’t know it would cause Hazel that much trouble and because of what I did I got punished nothing would happen but it would hurt really much as I had made 2 goddess and 1 god join Percy also I think that Nico is going to join so they would be the strongest army ever because of what I had heard Percy Annabeth and someone else they found in Alaska were made into gods of loads of things that I don’t know what they are but of powerful thing’s so now they had 8 gods 1 oracle and 2 mortals and 18 demigods and more to come and they were making their own world, how I knew this well I did check their website only demigods could see this and gods it said “if you can read this then you’re a demigod and send us a message straight away we have 7 gods on our side and 18 demigods and also no one that are with the Olympians can join only if you swear an oath that you won’t join the Olympians again or you will get the most pain in the whole world and end up in the pits of Tartarus and get your memories wiped and everyone you ever knew will die and also if any Olympian reads this let me tell you we will take over the world and rule the fifth age the Best age ever join our team demigods or you will make the worst choices in your life and you'll regret them later on in life. That was all it said I wonder why he wrote that.
Leo pov
So I had packed everything and was on my way with Thalia, Nico, Rachel and Percy's family. I was so happy I hated everything and everyone about that place except Jason and Piper, they couldn’t come cause well I don’t know, I didn’t want for them to be on the losing side but it was their choice as to which side they want to be on. So anyway after we got out of camp we saw Percy waiting for us and we teleported to Alaska. I had so many questions to ask yet I knew now wasn’t the time so I just shut up I didn’t want to be breakfast for some stupid demigods because they weren't as hot as me.

love ya all also we reached 2003 views i think wahooooooooooo waheyyyyyyyyy
big smile
Guans for using my idea voice controlled invisibility cap was epic scratch that it was EPIC in capitals
heart
Love the chappie!!!!
100th comment
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
great work!

keep it up!
post soon, please.
over a year ago itsjustamonster said…
big smile
i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it please please please please please please please please please please please pretty please with an emperor of the olympain universe size cherry on top (which now that i think of it the cherry would squish the pleases under it well whatever pretend it dosen't) write more!!!!!!
cool
congradulations percyfan44 i posted 10 props for you 6 hours ago
last edited over a year ago
crying
here is the full chapter

chapter11: Annabeth pov

I had made a cabin for the new minor gods and goddess as well I had finished everything just in time as I heard Percy's voice “hey honey pie or shall I just call you wise girl since we are married and oh here are the demigods” he said then suddenly some weird marks appeared on top of Elizabeth Watson and Brian Brown and I found out that Brain was son of Styx and Elizabeth was daughter of Nyx which was alright because demigod children of Nyx and Styx were really strong as they were grand children of chaos but anyway I said “call me wise girl idiot” I said to Percy then the others saw what I had seen for the last 5 minutes. “Woooooooooow!” all the demigods said together “what was that?” Paul asked “claiming, that means that your immortal parent claimed you as their son or daughter and they are happy that you’re here” Percy said “well then let me tell you there will be a cabin for each god if anything important happens then come to cabin 1, 2 or 3, we will now show you to your cabins were you unpack then you greet your friends and half sisters/brothers and then tomorrow training will start, you have a timetable for lessons on your bed, okay so Percy you take the big three kids along with Paul and also the Ares cabin whilst I’ll take the rest and 1 more thing, there’s a piece of paper on your beds along with your timetable that has a map of the place, some rules and how to use your laptops that we will give you tomorrow ” I said and we went off to take the demigods to their rooms.

Percy pov

I took the demigods to their rooms except for Martin Smith and Paul McKidd, I took them to my and Annabeth room as we were married it was really big because I was head of camp, I was teaching swords fighting for boys and Greek and Latin for the boys, Annabeth was teaching swords fighting and Greek for girls. we seriously need an archer to teach archery to Apollo and Artemis children because when I checked we were having 8 more Artemis and 4 more Apollo but that wasn’t all their was 5 Zeus, 2 Poseidon, 3 Hades, 6 Ares, 7 Hermes, 2 Hectate, 9 Athena and 4 Aphrodite children coming in next week as I checked the future Thalia and Leo were going to join us which was good as they were also gods which meant we would have six gods on our side “so Percy you’re my half brother, the famous Perceus Jackson, you made your own army, I see my father is telling every demigod about themselves and telling them to come and join your side because he wants to help you in any way possible and also my father gave me something to give to you he gave it to me and here it is” he said as he pulled out a letter that said TO PERCEUS JACKSON. Inside it, it said “dear Percy, this is a sorry present for you and I miss you a lot so does Paul and Sally they said that they were coming to live by you in Alaska also the oracle also wants to join your team and 2 gods that I think you know who will come and the present is how to make a cap like Annabeth’s but with some slight adjustments monsters won’t be able to smell you and you can run really fast if you want it to turn you invisible just make a voice command and it will turn invisible to your command only and for Annabeth's one record her voice and play it to the cap and it will only turn invisible to her and her only commands.
Lots of love,
Your father,
Poseidon, God of the Seas.

When I finished reading this letter, I couldn’t believe that my mom, Rachel and Paul were coming to live here so I told Annabeth to make my mom and dad a room also one for Rachel, Thalia and Leo as they are joining our side. “Hey Annabeth say Invisible, running fast and no smell so no monsters can smell us” she repeated what I said and I recorded what she said and went to our making/creating for Hephaestus children and anybody who wants to make stuff like I wanted now so I started reading on how to make it

2 hours later…………

I had made them and put one to my voice recognition and the other to Annabeth's and if someone else tries to use it will send me an alarm that someone is trying to use it and where it is they’re trying to use it so I can track them down also if you say emergency distress call then you’re thing would say your friend is under attack. So any way this would be her birthday present for tomorrow, if we had children I wonder if it will be a demigod until 16 or will it be a god straight away and what powers will it have mine/Annabeth's or even both of our powers, but let’s not talk about that right now because I had to tell Bianca and Hazel what will happen and what they will teach, also who they were going to collect tomorrow anyway let’s see me and Annabeth are going to introduce ourselves in front of everyone, then show them what lessons we will be teaching them and if there Roman or Greek or even both like me because we needed to know what to teach them and how because Hazel would teach roman techniques and Latin for girls while Bianca was bus girl.

Frank pov

I had found a better love and I didn’t know it would cause Hazel that much trouble and because of what I did I got punished nothing would happen but it would hurt really much as I had made 2 goddess and 1 god join Percy also I think that Nico is going to join so they would be the strongest army ever because of what I had heard Percy Annabeth and someone else they found in Alaska were made into gods of loads of things that I don’t know what they are but of powerful thing’s so now they had 8 gods 1 oracle and 2 mortals and 18 demigods and more to come and they were making their own world, how I knew this well I did check their website only demigods could see this and gods it said “if you can read this then you’re a demigod or a stupid Olympian, if you’re a demigod send us a message(about where you live, who your godly parent is (if you know)) straight away we have 7 gods on our side and 18 demigods and also no one that are with the Olympians can join only if you swear an oath that you won’t join the Olympians again or you will get the most pain in the whole world and end up in the pits of Tartarus and get your memories wiped and everyone you ever knew will die and also if any Olympian reads this let me tell you we will take over the world and rule the fifth age the Best age ever join our team demigods or you will make the worst choices in your life and you'll regret them later on in life. That was all it said I wonder why he wrote that.

Leo pov

So I had packed everything and was on my way with Thalia, Nico, Rachel and Percy's family. I was so happy I hated everything and everyone about that place except Jason and Piper, they couldn’t come cause well I don’t know, I didn’t want for them to be on the losing side but it was their choice as to which side they want to be on. So anyway after we got out of camp we saw Percy waiting for us and when he saw us he teleported us to Alaska. I had so many questions to ask yet I knew now wasn’t the right time so I just shut up I didn’t want to be breakfast for some stupid demigods. I knew how strong Percy was as he was a god now he was stronger than the entire giants, titans and chaos along with Gaia and Ouranus put together, he was undefeatable that’s all I know. So when we went inside Percy said that we had to swear on the River Styx that we were on his side no matter whom we fight and if any of us joins the Olympians there will be a big fight everyone versus us and I knew that Percy's army would win having three strongest people in the universe, so I decided to swear as I hated everything about the gods except Poseidon, Hephaestus, Jason and Piper because in the middle of the war a demigod named Isabella Wilson came to camp and I loved her from the moment I saw her, she was beautiful ,but as Zeus, Hera, Ares and Aphrodite hated me they didn’t let me be with her they sent her home and told her not to like me but she still did I hated them for that Poseidon and Percy and Aer( god of mist) helped me set dates with her underwater Percy made a bubble for us both so that we didn’t get wet Poseidon and Aer carried on helping us but one night she explained to me she was going to a camp called P.A.B in Alaska and then I asked Percy “do you know my girlfriend that You helped me with, Isabella Wilson, do she go here?” I asked “yes” he replied “then I swear on the Styx that I will never betray your team, ever” I said excitingly as my heart was doing back flips. After me Thalia and Rachel nodded and said “we swear on the River Styx that we will always be on your side” in unison when we had all said it except Nico everyone was staring at him except Percy then he said “if you’re wondering, Nico was on our side even before he was made a god he was the other demigod that the fates had talked about also the hunter and that hunter is someone that Thalia knows, Annabeth, Grover and myself as we were sent to help her, 1 more clue she is really close to Nico” Percy said I could see that Thalia knew by looking her in the eye “but she died” she said sounding scared “well she did die and you know how she got out also she was banished by Hera, that stupid goddess” Percy said sounding really angry when he said Hera. He hated Hera that was obvious, but why???? . “Thalia, tell us who it is” I said “NOW!” Rachel shouted “but you don’t know who she is, idiots” she said to us “well we just want to know” Rachel said “yeah we do” I said “well okay she is Nico’s real sister. Same mother and same father” Thalia only told us that when I went to Percy to talk to him because I wanted him to take me to meet Isabella and to ask if it’s Bianca they were talking about because he had heard of her when I was spying on Nico when he came back from Alaska because I knew there was something suspicious. When I reached room 1 I saw Percy Talking with his mother and father using iris messaging when he finished talking with them Percy turned around and “there you are I knew you were coming I went to the future and yes I know what you will ask so let’s go meet your girlfriend she didn’t recognize me when I picked her up, so I never said I was Percy just in case and yes it is Bianca, do you know your great grandfather, Sammy Valdez,” Percy asked me “of course” I said “I know something about him” he said “what? Please tell me I’m his great grandson” I told him “let’s shall we” Percy said sounding mysterious and knocked the door that said Apollo cabin. “Sammy can I talk to you for a sec” he said and someone looking exactly like me came out the door “Sammy Valdez this is Leo Valdez your great grandson and Leo this is Sammy Valdez your great granddad also a son of Apollo” he told me I looked really surprised I couldn’t believe that I had a family like me, I was a descendant of Apollo, son of Hephaestus and God of Mechanics “well Sammy or should I call you granddad, I’m a god of mechanics and son of Hephaestus and my girlfriend was going to be hazel, but she chose frank and he betrayed her but it is Isabella Wilson, Daughter of Aphrodite, do you know her?” “ya, I do and she’s a beauty but me and hazel are tight to each other so I don’t want to go out with her, I’m really proud of you Leo”.

Paul pov

As a child of Artemis I was alone but I still remember what Percy said. I am so scared I nearly forgot to breathe

(Flashback starts)

As Martin left the room Percy started “I’m really worried about you if the gods find out Artemis will in trouble of breaking her oath so I will have to keep all the children of Artemis safe because Zeus will kill you if he finds out” he said “please keep me safe I’ll do anything in return” I said. “I don’t want anything but your safety I will make all my elite army immortal and as your half roman half Greek you will probably make it there will be 100,000 spaces and I already know who will make it but I will tell you that you will make it I checked you will only be immortal no powers except your demigod powers I will try and give you and you only some of my power” he said and then left my room.

(Flashback ends).

Percy pov

So we left Sammy and went to see Isabella, Leo's girlfriend when I got to the Aphrodite cabin I opened the door and already everyone was drooling over me even Isabella so I shouted “stop it just because your mother loves me you don’t stop it!”I said “but your hot” Isabella said she was 19 years old now “yeah” the others said in unison. “Isabella can I speak to you in private” I said and they made love whistles “yes” she said excitedly she came outside and she asked for one kiss on the cheeks I teleported to Annabeth “is it okay if I kiss this Aphrodite girl so she can shut up” I asked “yes but only kiss her for 10 seconds so she will shut up, IF YOU’RE LYING I WILL KILL YOU!” she responded and I teleported to Leo and said “is it okay if I kiss Isabella because she said she would not go out with you if I don’t kiss her on the lips for 15 seconds” I told him which was a lie because I only did it so she would shut up “yh of course if she will get back with me” I teleported back and said “I can only snog you for 25 seconds then I have a surprise for you I snogged her it was really nice but when it went to 25seconds I broke it up and said “times over”.

Isabella pov

I kissed him on the cheeks after he broke up the kiss, I loved it I wish I could have a boyfriend like him he was better than Leo, but I couldn’t say that to him I loved this guy and I know why my mother had fallen for this guy he is wonderful and his kisses are the best I wish he could have been mine anyway I followed him and he said “remember me its Percy and Leo has come here to meet you let me teleport you he hugged me tight kissed me on the forehead and said “please like Leo again I will kiss you 1 minute if you do” he said “okay, now give me the 1 minute kiss” I replied “okay, here” he said as he kissed me I loved it I wish he could teach me I had fallen in love with Percy and I always would love him no matter who I'm with anyway the kiss was perfect and I knew he was only doing it so I would be with his friend Leo, he was to loyal to his friends he would never leave Annabeth he broke up the kiss I wanted more but it was clear he didn’t want to do it but he had to it was his only choice to get me with Leo, he didn’t want to let him down.

Percy pov

I hated this, I only like Annabeth she is my wife if it wasn’t for Leo I would have never, ever done that but I only had one choice and that was it. Because if she says I don’t like you anymore Leo that would make Leo so sad he would probably kill himself or join Gaia’s forces and that would be bad because Leo could make anything, he is the best builder of the gods and goddess except Annabeth of course. So back to the real world when I broke up the kiss I teleported us to Leo and when Leo saw Isabella, he ran up to her and hugged her then kissed her on the lips which I felt happy about, this I shouldn’t have done but I only did it for good reasons.

end of chapter 11

Will post another chappie tomorrow hope you like this story so far and I hope you don’t think that Percy wanted to do this he only did it for his best friend Leo because Isabella didn’t like him anymore so he had to do something and that something was that. I’m really sorry percabeth fans.