Advertisement

The Heroes of Olympus Unexpected

percabeth13 posted on Jan 13, 2012 at 10:53PM
Percy has a twin sister!i no this has been done so many times before but just give mine a chance ok? Percabeth. NO ONE IS GETTING BANISHED!!! Annabeth just moved to new York from San Francisco. After the last olympian school year before HoO.
Enjoy
last edited on May 05, 2012 at 04:38AM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 203 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 176-200 of 203

over a year ago darange said…
crying
im so sorry
over a year ago Rickfan said…
Can you post?
over a year ago percabeth13 said…
I'm sorry everybody who read that outburst. after talking it over with my mother and my closest friend, i realize that kayleegurule was right and i was making a mountain out of a non-existent molehill. so i have deleted the posts that i made in an effort to put this all behind me and i hope that you, kayleegurule, will forgive me for yelling at you. and all i ask of you is that you delete your angry comment.
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
Thmessage is now deleted. I'm sorry 2 btw. Like i already said in the message I sent u.
over a year ago beba157jello said…
smile
sooooooooooooooo im not ask wat happened cuz none of my business but are u gonna post plz:)
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
mischievous
plz post
I'll post ASAP it's the longest I've written yet. I promise I'll get it up by Sunday (the sixth) at the latest. Sometimes I read other peoples stories for inspiration, I don't steal their ideas, I just see How they write it and how they structure their sentences and stuff... Sooo... Yeah...
thankyou
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
heart
post wen u can
over a year ago Nemisis said…
post!!!!! please
big smile
soooooon plz
over a year ago fireyes said…
laugh
Yeah today's sunday
its Sunday, Sunday gotta go post on Sunday
last edited over a year ago
crying
I m soo sorry, I have to put this story on hold. Because im an procrastinating idiot. I won't post for the next three weeks because I have to write two essays in two weeks one of which was due last month. The second one is due tomorrow. So that'll take up the next two weeks. The third week I'm going the beach.i gotta go its like 11 here and I have school in the morning. I need my sleep... So no ch.eight for a few weeks LOLsadface... This is percabeth13 signing off, until three weeks has passed, you won't see me... At all... I might check a few times but I can't post.
over a year ago fireyes said…
Ok I get it
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
nooooo! I want more!! plz come back and post as soon as possible!
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
big smile
yes!!!!! it has been 21 days(three weeks)!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 plz post soon!
over a year ago Rickfan said…
You haven't post for a long time, I am bored.
i am rewriting this story to make it better. i will post it on another website and again on here. i am also renaming it so if you have an suggestions thatd be great! it is in the P.O..V. of Madeline, Percy, Annabeth, Ajax(madelines satyr friend), and possibly Sally and Paul. madeline lives in north carolina and goes to Lake Norman High School (i've done my research) she was adopted. she hs these dreams, dreams of her brother, they come every summer for at least four days. she gets kicked out/runs away to new york where she meets ajax and goes to Goode High School she sees Percy and annabeth, then she gets attacked by a monster and ajax takes her to Camp Half-Blood. when Percy and Annabeth arrive at camp, Ajax goes missing. Madeline, Percy, and Annabeth goe on a quest to find him. it will be amazing.
sorry if the lastpost sounded kind of mad, i had this all typed up and then my brother close the site when i went to get a drink so i had to retype it and it was better the first time
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
So its a rewrite of ur original?
smile
i hope u hv time to post i miss ur story !!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago ImAnnabeth said…
hey this is percabeth13 signed in as I'm annabeth cause i made this account before i made percabeth13, anyways, yes, kayleegurule, it is a rewrite of my original, and u r in it! as the character u made of course! its a slowish process to rewrite the story but i do it as best i can. and i have the driving part of drivers ed this week so.... thats for about two and a half hours. I'm almost done with the first chapter OH BEFORE I FORGET! i put some of the chapters together1 like the first three are now just the first and so on.so the chapters are going to be longer! yay! i think thats it... we'll i gotta go, the story can't write itself.
yours in demigodishness, ImAnnabeth (Percabeth13)
over a year ago ImAnnabeth said…
i have many,many notebooks and i bring them to and from my parents houses, so i brought all that i could find which when i put them in my bag it seemed like all six. but apparently i have only five of the notebooks and the one with the rewrite is still at my moms, but fortunately, she said she'd bring it over here tomorrow. so i'll write some tomorrow!
over a year ago percabeth1000 said…
worried
post soon