The Heroes of Olympus Midnight Hunter

percyroxz posted on Jan 14, 2012 at 07:17AM
when the war is finally over the surviving demigods meet the gods on Olympus for their reward. jason,piper,leo,frank and hazel were offered godhood and took it. when it came time for percy to receive his godhood he felt pain in his body. what could this mean? what goddess will he fall for and what force is trying to use him for it's own person evil.
read to find out. don't be fooled by the image of the wolf cause not all is what it seems

i don't own anything all right go to Rick Riordan and Rachel Hawthorne(author of the dark guardian series)
when the war is finally over the surviving demigods meet the gods on Olympus for their reward. jason,
last edited on May 21, 2012 at 05:34AM

The Heroes of Olympus 530 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 530

over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
sunny
It's okay I loved the chapters and I know what u mean
over a year ago percyroxz said…
big smile
thx give me 2/3 hrs
sunny
WELCOME
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
big smile
awesome chapter *cough I actually think im the youngest here*
big smile
here's a preview!!!

Artemis’s P.O.V
“We will send Apollo with you.” Zeus said. That’s not fair, I know more about wolfs and godhood then my idiot brother.
“Father I don’t think that is such a good idea. We all know Apollo. And he will just want to take Percy to clubs. A more suitable teacher would be Artemis, she knows more about wolfs and godhood the any one.” Said Athena. If I we weren’t in a meeting right now I would have hugged her.
“Very well, I see your point. Artemis is more suitable than her brother.” All the gods new I loved Percy, but my father still didn’t like him. Even though he saved us for the second time; ugh, dad and his ego. Just then someone cleared their throat. We all turned around to see a beautiful teenage girl with long white-blond hair and hazel eyes that seem to change in tune with her mood. She looked excited.
“Hi, I’m Lindsay Lancaster” she introduced herself

i will post the rest later at night cause i'm going to west edmonton mall
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! IT IS FANTABULOUS!!!!!
over a year ago beba157jello said…
smile
ahhhh thats so good!!! aweosme preview can't wait till u post !!!!!!
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
U better post tonight and WHO THE HADES IS LINDSAY LANCASTER find out next summer no find out tonight my brother always annoys me by doing that will my sister get her way find out next summer then I always do a *facepalm* yep me brother is annoying he's 12 and 6 foot 3 he loves his milk and I'm 2 years younger and I'm 5 foot 2 and I'm really strong yay
over a year ago parras2 said…
smile
awesome chapter
over a year ago anaklusmus17 said…
Awesome preview nd post soon
one more thing since your Muslim percyroxz
where are you from and can I have the honor of knowing your name?
Thanks you very much and if you don't wanna tell me I understand
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
wow really good post soon
big smile
AWESOME :D
over a year ago kjmjack87 said…
smile
post soon
big smile
my family lives in Lebanon (i love it there) my grandma is Lebanese (my mom's mom) but my dad is Palestine. so im Palestine and Lebanese. oh and my name is Hibah Omar and can i know urs anaklusmus? it ok u don't want to. i'll post soon. and demigodsrule312 lindsay lancaster is a character in the dark guardian series. (i thought i told everyone that?)
last edited over a year ago
big smile
here's the rest hope u like it tell me wat u think
Artemis’s P.O.V
“We will send Apollo with you.” Zeus said. That’s not fair, I know more about wolfs and godhood then my idiot brother.
“Father I don’t think that is such a good idea. We all know Apollo. And he will just want to take Percy to clubs. A more suitable teacher would be Artemis, she knows more about wolfs and godhood the any one.” Said Athena. If I we weren’t in a meeting right now I would have hugged her.
“Very well, I see your point. Artemis is more suitable than her brother.” All the gods new I loved Percy, but my father still didn’t like him. Even though he saved us for the second time; ugh, dad and his ego. Just then someone cleared their throat. We all turned around to see a beautiful teenage girl with long white-blond hair and hazel eyes that seem to change in tune with her mood. She looked excited.
“Hi, I’m Lindsay Lancaster” she introduced herself

Lindsay’s P.O.V
I got on a plain to New York right after that I learned my cousin, Percy Jackson, was coming to live with us. I never met him but my mom would show me pictures and tell me stories about him. We went to the elders and in front of everyone explained what Percy was and everything about the Greek gods. They were fascinated and wished to speck with him when he arrived. We showed them recent pictures of a 17 year old Percy. To my displeasure a lot of the girls that didn’t have mates were practically drooling over him. But I won’t let them near him. He’s my cousin and I don’t want him t get hurt when the girl he’s dating finds her true mate. Anyway as I was going up the elevator I started to wonder if I would get to see my aunt again, I missed her so much. I walked in and saw my aunt sally beside a boy with multi-colour hair, which must have been Percy. All around were huge beings, which I guess were the gods. I cleared my throat to get their attention, it worked.
“Hi. I’m Lindsay Lancaster” I said
“Lindsay oh look how much you’ve grown” said my aunt as she came and gave me hug.
“So you’re my cousin?” asked Percy. Wow he looks so much hotter than the pictures. Wait, eewww he's your cousin Lindsay.
“Yeah I am. You must be the awesome Perseus Jackson” I replied
“Hahaha, funny. Ok 1st don’t ever call me Perseus and 2nd I’m not awesome.”
“Hahaha, of course you are. And don’t worry I will never call you Perseus unless I’m really angry at you” he smiled and nodded his head.
“Sorry Percy but our flight leaves soon so I would say good bye to your friends for now”
“Ok. And Artemis is coming with us she is to teach me almost everything she knows about godhood”
“Wait are you a god now?”
“Yeah I am. I’m the god of time, all liquids in all their states, male beauty and my personal favourite, the 7 elements.” My jaw almost touched the ground.
“Awesome, I have coolest cousin ever, hey wait what did you mean that Artemis will teach you almost everything she knows?”
“Yes Perseus, care to explain?” Artemis said
“Well you aren’t going to have much success teaching me archery. That’s why I said almost everything.” He explained. He said so calmly.
“Hey, how come she can call you Perseus and I can’t? I’m your cousin” I whined. He just shrugged. Artemis smiled. I saw something in her eyes, but could tell what.
He said goodbye to his friends, a lot of them cried and he promised them that he’ll visit them when he can. . He went to his cousins and Nico said, “Percy promise us that we will always be your favourite cousins” the rest nodded their heads in agreement. Percy laughed and nodded. Then we walked out the door.
As we got on the plain, Percy seemed to be hyperventilating. Then I remembered what he told me on way here, how his Uncle Zeus would blast him out of the sky if he came into his domain again.
“Percy its ok, you’ll be fine. And I’m with you; my father won’t blast his own daughter out of the sky” Artemis said as she put her hand on one of his. She visibly relaxed, as well as Percy. I then understood what that look in her eyes was. It was the same look I give Rafe, my mate (A/N he is a character in the books). Artemis loves Percy, she might be his mate, but isn’t she supposed to be like a virgin for eternity? He smiled at her and she blushed and looked away quickly.
When we arrived at wolford, we went to the council right away. Everyone from the village was there; I went to sit beside Rafe.
“Welcome to your new home Perseus. But who is this young lady?” asked one of the elders?
“My name is Artemis; I am the goddess of the hunt, moon and maidens. I am here to teach Percy about godhood and to learn more about you” she explained. More like to spend as much tie with Percy as possible, I thought; Rafe chuckled and that.
“You are now a god as well Perseus?” elder Wilde asked.
“Yes, I am the god of the 7 elements, all liquids in all their states, male beauty and time. Man saying the same thing over and over again can be tiring” replied Percy. Everyone laughed. Then I remembered that the elder called him Perseus and he didn’t even care.
“Oh come on Percy, can every one call you Perseus but me” I said. Again all he did was shrug. But this time he also stuck his tough out at me. What an awesome cousin. Everyone laughed.
“All right everyone to bed I’m sure our new guests are tired from their long trip. We will continue this council meeting tomorrow.” Said elder Wilde.
As I was going to my room I saw Percy and Artemis walking and talking together. But then.......

tell me wat u think

smile
Awesome that's what I think
and my full name is Minhazur Khan but you can call me Joy
it's a nickname that everyone calls me by
cool and i like ur nickname joy it's nice
over a year ago godoffate1 said…
big smile
that's cool name are u indian by the way my name is Feysel ADAM IM MUSLIM AND PROUD ABOUT IT
smile
thanks for posting
big smile
godoffate1 ur muslim??? i am tooo!!!!! that's so cool. and if u were talking to anaklusmus no he is not indian he is muslim like me and u.
and ur welcome parras2. oh and feysel are u ever going to post on ur hunter of the universe (i think that's wat it's called, sorry if it isn't)????????????
yes
over a year ago energykid400 said…
AMAZING!!!!! PLEASE POST SOON!!!! I LOVED THE PERTAMIS!!!!!
smile
Cool the Muslim quertet
percyroxz, godoffate, perceus(something) and I
and no I'm not Indian. I'm from Bangladesh.
Where are you from Adam, you mind if I call you Adam?
and post soon Hibah. Please
laugh
i was born in mecca Saudi Arabia but grow up in Ethiopia but now i live in america and i posted on my story
over a year ago kjmjack87 said…
big smile
post soon
cool
awesome post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm
U sure that Rate and Lindsay were in the books or u jus do that to make us think you know everything?
Good chapter tho :D
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
love the chapter post soon
yes lt_pupster they r in the books. i own the whole series and read them at lest twice. u guys should really read them. but only if u think they r good and wbt to read them im not forcing anyone to read the dark guardians if u din't want to
i watch the movie that is enough for me by the way call me Hershey (like the chocolate)
lol k and i don't think that they will make a movie. but i sure hope so cause they are really good books
hmmm
wtf? waht are dark guardians? and what book were they in?
the dark guardians are a series of books. the first book is called moonlight by Rachel Hawthorne. this forum is a cross between the dark guardians and HoO.
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Y u no post and when r u posting IT'S AWESOME
i'll post today after skool
over a year ago perceus121 said…
cool
post soon thanks annaklumus17 my real first name is Mohammed
hmmm
oh.... so rate and lindsay were from dark guardians and she is not really percys cousin in PJO, right?
big smile
thats right lt_pupster. i will post on this after i post on my other forum
over a year ago percyjwolf said…
rainy
SPOILER ALERT (MAYBE) i am known as a wolf freak and am guessing that pic means that Lupa is trying to get to him.
smile
nice to meet you mohammed. thats a vary common name when your muslim. right? lol anyway im joy.
mischievous
im not saying anything you will have to read to find out wahahahahah
smile
post soon
over a year ago killer24 said…
come on post ima beggin you plz
ps:every time you dont post i die. when you post i live
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Wow!! I missed alot!!
Awesome chapter!!! I loved it!!
Please post soon.
over a year ago perceus121 said…
thanks annaklumus and yes mohammed is a common name for all muslims
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!
guess wat i got the first book of the dark gurdians gonna read it
pliz ppost soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm
what is the dark guardians about?
big smile
i will explain what the dark guardians are about in my story. give me half and hour and i will post a preview
mischievous
I was reading the list on the main page for top forums I looked on the bottom and it wasnt there and i was like shit, then i read up and then I was like YES ITS 3