Advertisement

The Heroes of Olympus Midnight Hunter

percyroxz posted on Jan 14, 2012 at 07:17AM
when the war is finally over the surviving demigods meet the gods on Olympus for their reward. jason,piper,leo,frank and hazel were offered godhood and took it. when it came time for percy to receive his godhood he felt pain in his body. what could this mean? what goddess will he fall for and what force is trying to use him for it's own person evil.
read to find out. don't be fooled by the image of the wolf cause not all is what it seems

i don't own anything all right go to Rick Riordan and Rachel Hawthorne(author of the dark guardian series)
when the war is finally over the surviving demigods meet the gods on Olympus for their reward. jason,
last edited on May 21, 2012 at 05:34AM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 530 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 126-150 of 530

over a year ago killer24 said…
wink
Why will we hate you?. You are a goddess we will never hate you right guys(that means both genders)
So yeah keep rockin
over a year ago parras2 said…
smile
^what he said
over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
I AGREE
over a year ago itsjustamonster said…
heart
agreed!!!:) please post soon!!!:):):):):):)
over a year ago anaklusmus17 said…
WOAH
HOLD THE FLIPPIN BURGERS
FIRST THING, PERCYROXZ YOUR AN AWESOME WRITTER
SECOND, IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMETHING YOU CAN SAY IT WITHOUT THE FLIPPIN DIRTY APPLE LANGUAGE
BUT IN MY OPINION IF YOU DONT LIKE ANYTHING DONT SAY ANYTHING
BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW YOU COULD HURT THE OTHER PERSON'S FEELINGS
SO CUT THE BULL DOSER AND SHUT THE FRONT DOOR
AND JUST READ THE FLIPPIN AWESOME WRiTING PERCYROXZ HAS BLESSED US WITH
THANK YOU VER MUCH, MUCHAS GRACIES AND BLAH BLAH BLAH
(hope you guys like my colorful language.(:)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kjmjack87 said…
big smile
this is reallly good so far i hope u post soon
Hell yeah scrow you lt_puppy or sume thin
over a year ago venus143 said…
since your story is on the popular content i decided to read it and it's really good so plz post soon:)
over a year ago percyroxz said…
big smile
thx and i just got back and now im on my laptop (no one in my family is allowed to touch it unless i say so) im starting to write to give or take one hour. sorry for the long wait. and thx again to all the people who stood up for me. and don't worry lt-pupster i forgive u. it's ok to tell me wat u like and dislike about my story so i can change it.

p.s welcome all new readers hope u like it
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Percy’s P.O.V
I can never be with him, even if all my hunters and the gods know how I feel, and I know that they support me, he can never me mine.

It was that voice again, the voice of my mate. And it said hunters, does that really men that my mate is a hunter? No that can’t be, I mean they told me before that they think of me as a brother. That’s a big step considering their strong hatred of men. But if it was a......... I think I should tell him how I feel even if it will cost me his friendship. I have to tell him how I feel or else my head just might explode under the pressure. Great, who would have thought that me, Artemis, would fall in love? But I did

Artemis??? Artemis is my mate? But I thought she hated men more than anything? She doesn’t even like her own brother. But she can’t be talking about me; I’m no one to her. Even though when I first heard her thoughts I fell in love (Ya, I fell in love with a voice). But then I heard the answer to my question, I Artemis, the maiden goddess, fell I love with Perseus Jackson.
Artemis is in love with me? My mom’s voice brought me back to reality.
“Percy, are you paying attention?” she asked
“Oh, sorry, what were you saying?” I replied. She rolled her eyes and sighed
“I said that when you go to wolford you will stay with your cousin Lindsay Lancaster (A/N she is a real character in the books, you should read them)
“Oh, ok, wait I have a cousin? I mean other than Nico, Thalia and Jason??”
“Yes, I’m sorry Percy, but with the monsters and the war I just didn’t know how to tell you”
“Its ok mom, I understand. But why is it that I have lip piercings and a tattoo? I mean I’m fine with the tattoo but the piercings are uncomfortable”
“Don’t worry they mark you as a powerful being. The piercings will go away when you claim your mate. But the tattoo of the wolf will stay, marking you as a royal (A/N that’s not in the book). You will also get another tattoo; the symbol of your mates name in the language of our pack.”
“Ok mother, thank you for explaining” she nodded. Then Zeus spoke,
“Percy you will need to be trained in godly power as well. So we will send.......”

hope u liked it sorry it's short but it's like 1 am where i live
over a year ago exmo33 said…
big smile
Awesome!
I hope Zeus sends Artemis to train him!
Post soon I can't wait to read the next part!
over a year ago kjmjack87 said…
big smile
post son its really good right i mean I LOVE IT post soon

again
big smile
thx guys. and i will post after some more comments. kk but i'm working on the chapter right now.
over a year ago itsjustamonster said…
big smile
its amazing please post soon!!!!!
mischievous
lol I love how Percy can hear her thoughts without her knowing
over a year ago apollo89 said…
This is great post soon
Great you are cool
over a year ago callmecai said…
big smile
Awsomenes in action. ( A.I.A)
over a year ago callmecai said…
hmmm
Lt-pupster I agree I don't like piercings and neither does Percy but when you say it it sound like you are blaming the forum but I think that you are just trying to tell everyone that has or whannts one it does not mean they are cool tell me if I'm wrong . Would I be a hipocrit if I said that you should hold the language becaus of the younger people and I'm the probably the youngest one hear or am I dun dun dun grat chappie
hmmm
^how old are you?
over a year ago beba157jello said…
rainy
awesome chappie post soon !!!!!!!!!
sorry guys just got back from the mall and im starting to write right now
Take you time we are not going away we are your followers
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Love the chapter!!!!
It was awesome!!
worried
sorry guys but my fanily came over before i could finish the chapter. and Arabic families tend to stay a long time. don't get me wrong i love my family but some times u need room. u know wat i mean???? so i will have to post tomorrow morning. again i'm so so sorry