The Heroes of Olympus Make Your Own Hero

parras2 posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 11:00PM
this is where you can make a demigod go on quests make friends/enemies and other demigodly stuff all you have to do is put your demigods

Name-

Age-

Immortal Parent-

Powers-

Weapons-

Personality-

Appearance-

and other things you want us to know about your demigod

(ok now it's time for the rules)1.don't make your character to strong 2. you cant control another persons character without their permission 3. please keep cussing down to a minimum 4. if you go on a quest go to this link:link

so far we have

Dante- son of Thanatos (me)
Keira- daughter of Hermes (Zelda4Efas)
Jesse- daughter of Poseidon (venus143)
Kaylee- daughter of Demeter (universalpowa)
Josiphia- daughter of Apollo (pink-bookworm)
Annie- daughter of Artemis (me-demigod4life)
Maya- daughter of Morpheus (ninjagirl77)
Skia- daughter of Styx (Nemisis)
Aidan- son of Apollo (sonofapollo27)
Mike- son of Zeus (Jasonfan44)
Ema- daughter of Nyx (emafluff)
Vanessa- daughter of Hades (Icrs50)
Noah- Immortal parent unknown (icuSTALKER)
Alex- son of Hades (killer24)
Charlie- son of Hectate (lolking)
Roberto- son of Kratos (darkling_menace)
Jake- son of Hephaestus (crash14)
Hannah- daughter of Athena (percy4forever)
Alvin- son of Poseidon (Alvin2442)
Blaze- son of Ares (Blaze_of_Ares)
Mark- son of Hemera (leond143)
Ariana- daughter of Aphrodite (NotSoPerfecme)
Eragona- daughter of Poseidon (BitemeIVampire)
Bella- daughter of Hades (BellaAndBubba)
Zane- son of Poseidon (1999jacko1)
Cara- daughter of Thanatos (Nicoliclous)
Kiara- daughter of Greg (DaugtherOfAll)
Kyle- son of Poseidon (sorenGuardian1)
Skylar- daughter of Aphrodite (anyone can control her)
Colin- son of Hephaestus (Ares2002)

and if anyone would like to be one of the original characters from the PJO or the HoO series you can(gods are included)

if you still want to be apart of the make your own hero please go to this link
last edited on Apr 20, 2012 at 03:24PM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 5223 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 5223

over a year ago emafluff said…
ok that was fast.
over a year ago killer24 said…
So I fast you can talk to Chiron I'm going to the beach bye
"ok bye" walks off to talk with chiron.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
"Sorry!" I say. "I should get back to over there." I ran off where I came from.
over a year ago venus143 said…
It was wierd one minute we were all fine and the next mike goes running off to who knows were
'ugh this is getting really boring were is everyone?' i thought. I stand up and leave the room to go see if any new campers have arrived but on my way out i see mike coming back.
"So..... Sorry.... I.... have... stage fright." I said, panting. I was so tired. I wanted to pass out, but I remembered the time where I won the race at my old school. Also I remembered how the bullies used to give up on giving me a beating because I had outran them. I got my breath back. "Can I help you go find the others?" I asked.
"It's ok i was like that when i barely got here to and yeah sure you can come it's so boring in there and i have to welcome the new kids anyway so yea lets go". i said
over a year ago percy4forever said…
I walked out of my cabin and decided to go sit by the dock and read. I grabbed a book called "Capture the Flag War Strategies", and sat by the dock.

(Weren't you guys gonna do Capture the Flag?)
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Yea soon I think.

"I'm coming to don't want to be lonered in here".
I'm walking down the beach thinking who is my dad and then cause I am wandering I trip on something and face pliant.but when I look back I see a skull and I'm freaking out I get up and run to tell some one.
"Thanks, where should we go first?" I asked.
over a year ago lolking said…
meh
The birds (actully harpies) carried me off again.
(after I got ran over)
After finding out that my new teacher was a horse i decided to go for a walk in the woods. when i reached the creek i saw some silly demigod getting carried off by a harpie. I got out my whip, grapped his leg and pulled him down.
I was in the midst of air tug of war but the harpie lost and I dropped like a rock and made a big thud.
as soon as hes down i walk over to him, "are you all right?"
"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN­NNN­NOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO&­quo­t; and my name isnt are you all right.
'ok this kid is weird'i thought. "right sorry whats your name?"
char- (fainted)
does this kid faint a lot? oh well better take him to a medic.
Who should I tell Chiron,a camper,mr d who should I tell I must keep cool.ok I'll go and tell Chiron hear he comes now
I didn't wait to hear Jesse's response. I took off to the beach for no apparent reason. As I was jogging through the woods, looking for the beach, I trip over something. I looked at where my foot, there was a sword. "Sweet!" I said, picking up the sword. I ran my fingers of the hilt. There was some writing on it. I traced my fingers over the words. The words were Greek. It said φονιάς. "Killer." I breathed. Where did that come from. The only languages I knew were English and Spanish. I ran back towards Jesse, wielding the new sword.
When I woke up I was in they infirmary (the healing place) I woke up and was being fed necter and ambroisa.My dream was too crazy.
I just stood there awkwardly.
"Look!" I shouted. "I found a sword! Jesse! Josiphia! I found this sword in the woods!" Suddenly a bright light appeared I averted my eyes. After the light died down, there stood my father, Zeus. I dropped the sword, my mouth hung open and my eyes popped out of their sockets.
After dropping off the boy (who i nicknamed charmander) that only told me part of his name. I decided to walk around camp and explor some more. i walked by the dock and saw someone reading. I walked over and asked, "what'cha reading?"
"Z....Z...U...E...S??? Zeus?" I stammered. I knelt, because I felt like it was the right thing to do. "Stand Mike," Zeus said, his voice was deep and the sky seemed brighter than usual. I stood, as I was standing I grabbed the sword. "Ah, you have found the sword, good. Micheal Benjamin Smith, you have been granted that sword because you are very special. That sword will help you. I made Hephaestus make it one day, because I knew one of my children would be the one to finally wield a sword so powerful like this one." With that he was gone leaving me dumbfounded like never before. "Thank you father," I said quietly and raced back to Jesse and Josiphia.
"Huh?" I said. I then noticed someone standing there. I looked down at my book. "Oh, t's just some book on Capture the Flag. I want to be prepared for my first game, you know?..." After a few seconds I added, "Oh, and I'm Hannah."
"im ema nice to meet you. being prepared is a very good idea."
I shrugged. "I get it from my mom."
im guessing your mom is athena, am i right?
sad
I felt okay and they let me walk around but not go outside yet.
"Yes. Athena, goddess of wisdom and war strategies," I said, feeling a sense of pride.
"I knew it! and i must say athena is a pretty cool godess."
My dream that I mentioned earlier it was really creepy.First of all, it was about a gaint army coming to camp I saw the person that saved me and some others i dont know and I could tell it was far away becouse I already got claimed.
"Yeah."
"Yo Chiron hay can I talk to you"I said yes my child he said."well I was on the beach when I triped on a skull I was only thinking about my dad who ever he is" o this is not good not good at all I'll tell the camp at the camp fire."tell the camp what"that your dad is hades.and I fall out cold on the floor.
"Ill let you get back to your book now. Bye." i turned to walk towards the beachand walked away.
"Okay, bye." I then looked back down at my book. I sighed. I couldn't focus on it anymore. So I headed back to the Athena cabin.
I walked down to the beach and as I wandered aimlessly i saw three people i didn't feel like talking any more so i turned around, but i think they saw me.
When I got to Jesse and Josiphia, I turned around just to check if anything was following me, I saw a figure wandering somewhere. "Guys," I said, trying to tap Jesse on the shoulder, but I was hitting air. I cursed.
when i saw zeus i couldn't belive it and then he explained the thing with the sword.
I knew mike was pretty special for getting claimed early but this was alot more than special, I thought
After zeus left me and josiphia stood there akwardly when i heard mike curse.
"Now what". i said
"uge my head hurts were am I and did chiron say I was a son of hades?"
inn I don't racket know.
"Uh, I thought I saw someone," I said, shaking my head. "My mind must be playing tricks on me."
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
After I watched a boy freak out at finding the remains of my latest undead opponet and a boy being carryed off by a harpie, i decided to go to my cabbin. I was surprised to see that their was another cot in the cabbin with some pictures taped above it. I looked at them for a minute, then went and showered. When I was finished, I dressed, and pulled a book out of my bag so I could relax and read. It was the book Hades had given me last year for my 15th birthday. It was called, 'The Life of James and Jack: Solders of The Revolutinary War.' Dad thought I would like it because James and Jack were my ancesters, and I had met them in the underworld.

Anyways, I was only on chapter fourty. Their were 110 chapters in the book, so I hadn't had a lot of time to read it while I was training and traveling around the world. This chapter had fifty pages and was about how Jack, James, and two British solders had become traped in a cave for a month.

After I finished about ten pages, I got bored, so I put the book back in my bag and went to the climbinb wall. Their were three other kids there, so I ignored them, strapped up, and concentrated on the wall. I made up to the top and was on my way down when I got singed and a little burnt from a randome exploding rock next to my arm. I hissed and scrambled the rest of the way down, grabbed the necter in my bag, and poured some of it on the burn. Then I wrapped it up in some gauz and made sure that it was closed.

Then I went to the lake and relaxed for a while, finishing the rest of the chapter in my book before dinner.
how do you feel alex? "fine i gess"so you can move in to the hades cabin "yeah allright so the black one?"yes alex."ok"i went to the cabin and there was a bed there so i jumped on it and fell a sleep
"ok. i guess they didn't see me" i wandered around some more and tried to avoid everyone. I soon found my self looking at all the cabins wondering which one was mine.
this is my dream."ahh creepy dude in my dream"i'm your father."huho huho Alex huho i am huho your father hahaha funny"how are you like this when my other kids are normal."are saying im not normal and what others i have bro's and sister's cool"yes and yes but im so sorry for them."hurtful so im hear why"ah yes because of your mum's side im giving you a sword witch is British not Greek and armor and cuase you not americn like my other kids you can control black fire now wake up you idiot.*just as my dream was vading i said for that im not burnin stuf for you at dinnre so hahaha
"If your sure then, josiphia, mike lets head down to the lake or something since it's clear the others aren't going to show up and i don't feel like whaiting in that old room again". i say.
Yea I'm coming.