The Heroes of Olympus Betrayed ... :O

Seaweed_Brain12 posted on Feb 06, 2012 at 01:28PM
Hey Guys....
Posting yet again another fanfic

After the war with Gaea, Percy was expecting some peace and quiet for once but what he doesn`t know is that another war is starting to stir up.
Few weeks later, his parents where attacked by a monster; they were sleeping on their own pool of blood.
Distraught, Percy didn`t speak to anyone during the past days.
One friday night during Capture the Flag, His friends betray him by trying to kill him because he is the son of a traitor;later He learned the truth about how they felt toward him.
He runs away and swears never to trust anyone ever again. The fates took pity on him by offering him immortality then later trains himself for 50,000 years before the next great war.

My other forums

The Guardians-link
Hey Guys....
Posting yet again another fanfic

After the war with Gaea, Percy was expecting some peac
last edited on Mar 18, 2012 at 09:34AM

The Heroes of Olympus 1011 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-600 of 1011

over a year ago StormOrFire43 said…
New Page
over a year ago Vulcanus said…
POST POST POST POST!!!!
over a year ago Rickfan said…
wink
post soon
over a year ago Seaweed_Brain12 said…
Hey Guys..... Thanks 4 your comments

Anyways..... I`ll be posting in about 2hours or so......so stay tuned...:)
last edited over a year ago
SWEET..............ILL TRY TO BE HERE WHEN U POST
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
post soon!
u gona post soon?
No one`s POV

…”Don`t get too cocky, boy.” And a large tsunami hurdled toward Delta. It touched Delta`s shoulder and it instantly evaporated. Triton roared in anger releasing violent earthquakes destroying a dozen shrines and pillars. Ares and Zeus stumbled from their seats while the others held onto their thrones till it stopped. Delta stopped from his tracks and murderously glared at Triton underneath his hockey mask. “You want to die that badly?” asked Delta with such authority in his voice. If you heard Kronos was twice as scary then Delta was five times more. The Gods shook their heads vigorously. “I`d like to see you try. You cannot beat a member of the Big Three.” boasted Triton. Delta condensates the air and turned it to water, it formed a long trident just like what Triton holds and freezes it. He held it with satisfaction. “You dare—“Delta threw the trident like a javelin hitting Triton`s chest but missed his heart few inches far. It punctured through his body making it spray blood all over the newly cleaned floor like a faucet or a hose gone out of control. “AARRGH!!” screamed Triton. The Gods watched in horror as Triton crumbled to the ground. Ares covered his eyes. Delta approached and pulled out the trident roughly making it burst out more blood than needed. Triton wailed. He turned the trident back to water and it evaporated. “Don`t underestimate others just because you have a high position.” Delta whispered then stepped onto Triton`s stomach. Apollo tried to shoot an arrow but Delta caught it like it as nothing. He`s entire body started emitting dark energy. “You are a disgrace, brother. Who knew the Lord of the seas was such an airhead and a weakling.” hissed Delta with such an amount of venom leaking out of his voice as he spoke. He emphasized the word WEAKLING like it was some kind of disease that should be exterminated. “Father did a much better job than you.” All eyes widened in astonishment."I never knew he was a traitor to begin with." He`s eyes turned to a dark black then white. “If you are wondering why I spared your life, it is because I have more in plan for you.”he glared at Triton then Annabeth then to the whole council underneath his mask. He started to disappear like he was fading till he was completely gone. The gods sat on their thrones in silence and fear; even Hades. Ignoring the fact that Triton was whimpering and gasping on blood splattered floor, The rest of the gods had only one conclusion in their minds; The Hero of Olympus is Back
that was awesome....post soon!!!!
mischievous
haha i was the first to comment =D......to bad he didnt make ares cry... later u should make him cry =D
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

That was AWSOME!!!!!

Post soon!
I wanna see Posidon return, too!
big smile

I just did...... :)
cake
Icrs50-Good Idea

Thanks... HAVE A CAKE!!
big smile
post soon!
wink
so very good post!!!!!!!!!post soon
over a year ago energykid400 said…
AMAZING!!!!!! SPECTACULAR!!!! The gods are idiots!!! At least most of them...
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!!!
EPICLY KEWL!!
Loved it, and I CANT WAIT until u post again!!
Hope its soon!
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
plz postsoon u are the second rank in popular content do u wanna be first
Awsome...
Nothing to say...
Speachless
over a year ago shubhamsingh24 said…
smirk
plz post soon ialso want to see percy kick some god a*** and remind them especially annabeth about that..........
surprise
man ur awesum plzzzzzzzzz post soon>>>>>....,,

over a year ago killer24 said…
I think I peed my self a bit (not rely) but that was cool blood guts yeah haha im not evil
over a year ago rock4ever said…
cloudy
DANG IT!!!!! A BIGGER CLIFFHANGER THEN THE LOST HERO!!!!!!!! PLEASE POST AGAIN, I CANT TAKE IT!!!! THE CLIFFHANGER IS SLOWLY KILLING ME!!!!! BY FRIDAY I WELL BE DIED!!!!!!! PLEASE POST, PPPPPLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEE­EEE­E!!­!!!­!!! BY THE TIME IT STARTS RAINING ILL BE DIED! LOOK, ITS ALREADY STARTING TO GET CLOUDY!!!
sick
HEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
big smile
YEAH, I GOT CAKE!!!!!

Please post soon.
Please?!?!?!?!?!
over a year ago Annabeth_Rocks said…
GUYS!!! SHES GOING TO KILL ROCK4EVER!!! SOMEONE GET HER TO POST, NOW!!!
SEE, ITS A NEW PAGE, SO YOU SHOULD POST........ NOW!!!
over a year ago swiftwater said…
Overdramatic but post
over a year ago jhaycee0131 said…
smile
Awesome chapter

he got what he deserve and they are right to fear him

plz post again soon :)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
meh
dude why was so called "#1 fan"spamming on thoses pages
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
oh and nice story awesome plot post soon or i will have some monsters waiting for u and Percy/Delta
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
plz check out my form 'percy and the hunger gmes'
link
over a year ago shubham06 said…
smile
Just awsum...no words for it...
U r one of the best writers on fanpop....
Keep posting..dying to read on....
POST!! i wana find out what happens next
The good thing abt this stry is that there is no time pass chapters....in other gud strys lik the broken oath's or the ones by universalpowa the stries cme to a standstilll....they become monotonous as they hav derailed from the actual title...in broken oath's it feels lik the author is tryin to get more comments and views and just elongate the stry.....ur stry is gud that way...i hope u keep it tht way...
Plz read my forum....i want ur valuable suggestions....
link
over a year ago percyroxz said…
post soon
Post soon!!!!! Please
I guess I left you all hanging there...... :D
Rock4ever...PLEASE DON`T DIE!... I left you hanging to long... :|
Anywho... I posted so... Enjoy! :D

Annabeth POV

No...No...No...This can`t be happening. Percy`s back with more power and hunger for revenge...He`ll rip me to shreds!
Wait...That`s impossible. Percy should be in the underworld right now, its been 50 000 years since he left. I frowned
I glanced at the other Gods, the look on their faces looks more doubtful compared to mine, mostly Hades.
"This is outrageous!" screamed Athena. "He can`t be Perseus Jackson... He`s been dead for 50 000 years." she looked at Hades for clarification. He frowned. "I haven`t seen the young half-blood`s soul anywhere." he simply said. "I knew we should have killed him." Ares managed
ignoring Ares` comment "Its impossible unless...". She concentrated thinking of a good conclusion. She paled.
"What?" asked Zeus with anxiety. Gods he`s slow
"Unless...granted immortality." she finished. Her sentence somehow made the air toxic making it unbreathable. but who would be stupid enough to offer him that?
Suddenly three bright flashes of light enveloped the room. I squinted.The light died and in the middle of the room stood the fates. "If your wondering who would be stupid enough to do so..." they glared at me "then that person would be us." My eyes widened
"But why do such a thing?" asked Jason "Isn`t he a traitor who helped the enemy?" they ignored the question and said to Zeus--
"You disregarded our warning about underestimating him!" they shouted while gesturing to Ares and Triton; who was barely moving still lying on the floor.
"OH STYX!" cursed Apollo. He placed Triton on a stretcher and headed for the infirmary.
"Do you not remember about our warning saying about his power?" Everyone was in deep thought as if trying hard to recall. The fates sighed. "OH STYX! no one ever listens to us." they mumbled
"Wait, I remember. You said he was more powerful than Typhon right?" guessed Leo
"At least someone does." smiled one of them. "Yes, you are right Leo. Which brings us to the question Jason asked earlier.Why you ask?" we nodded.
"Its because you lot betrayed him." they said casually
"But WE did not betray him!!! He did and so did Poseidon!" said Piper
"Oh how little you know..." they said. We exchanged confused looks.
"Might as well tell them..." whispered one of them. The other two agreed.
"It is true about Poseidon helping Chaos but Percy`s case is different. It was clear that Poseidon was helping the enemy but being his son doesn`t mean he`s considered a traitor either."
"But we found the same communicating device similar to Poseidon`s in his room! I protested
"Be patient and listen child." I slumped on my throne. My face red.
"Percy had a point about evidence he ever used it. It could be a coincidence that someone snuck into his cabin and placed it there on purpose." Well... That was a good point
"Few months after the Second Great Titan War, Percy received grave news about his parents murder. He was simply distraught because he lost the two most important people that gave him a home and accepted him for who he is.He wanted to die so badly but he thought about you Annabeth; the person who would never forgive him if he would die and the reason he gave up Godhood." My mouth hang open. The fates snickered, luckily Piper closed it for me. I blushed. He gave up GODHOOD? for me?
"THAT is so sad!" cried Aphrodite
"I never knew seaweed`s spawn would do something like that." said my mother who was close to tears. The fates continued
"The next night during Capture the Flag, the night you lot tried to kill him went horribly wrong... You blurted your REAL feelings for him which he could not take anymore. His one true love who used him and threw him away. He went berserk and almost killed half of both camps population." they stared at me. I felt remorse
"We followed him till he reached the outskirts of Canada. There we offered him immortality. He is not a God, still a mere demigod just like the hunters except he cannot die." they said impatiently
"Anyways...Its not what you think. Even though he may seem merciless he still has kindness deep inside of him." they gestured to Artemis. She nodded
"But why are you telling us this?" I asked
"I don`t like how you Gods rule but it would be better than Chaos. You have little time left for you to convince him that you need his help. If you fail to do it then its good-bye to Earth.Be warned again call him by his codename. He hates his name." and they disappeared. We looked at Artemis.
"What?" she asked
"Don`t play dumb. Tell us what happened during your trip to fetch Per--Delta." giggled Aphrodite. We nodded. She rolled her eyes.
"Fine"
wink
post soon
big smile
Like it????
Its boring I know.... I very much have to think off a very suspensing post tomorrow....

Like the image I posted????
Amazing...post soooon...
no no no no more cliff hangers.....POST SOON!!!!
im new at this and it might suck but check out my forum
link
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!

PLease? Pretty please?

CHEESE AND KITTENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):)
laugh
I LIKE CHEESE!! :)
heart
Its amaZING!! I love it!
Cant wait until u post again!!!!
Oh and nice pic u posted. Epic.
smile
hey i'm new but wat u wrote in your forum must be made into a book.......... plz post soon<<<<....>>>>
^^^I like cheese too!!!!:D:D:D I ate a whole block of it in thirty minutes and it was heaven. :D:D Please Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
by any chance r u from india?
big smile
post soon!
Percy is bak wid a bang and is ready to kik everybody's butt....
Go percy!! Go!!
Post soooon.....
Yuppy!! I strted the new page nd that too on a gud note...
Now u definitely need to post....
over a year ago universalpowa said…
kay jsut started reading this...
and i have to say it's pretty darn good! :D
buti guess you want to take my Clash of the Series forum off number one on the popular content.... *coughs*
eh, its okay
my Two Heroes forum is right under it :PPPP loll
i think this is a good forum...with a LOTTTT of spam....
XD
post soon! ;)
let's see Percy kick son godly ass! woohoo! XD
over a year ago TwigmanFTW said…
laugh
^same this is awesome!
I always thought it would make a brilliant story if Percy was betrayed!?
laugh
Post soon!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna see Percy- I means, Delta, kick their butts!!
I LOVED IT!!!!! Stupid gods, betraying Percy like that, especially Annabeth! GO DELTA!!! KICK SOME GODLY ASS!!!! The fates' intervention was hilarious!! GO CLOTHO!! Artemis is SOOOOO gonna blush!
POST!!!
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
Holy STYX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This story is so good! Universalpowa, you better watch your back. I love this story! Delta/Percy is going to kick their butts from here to Athens and back!
Post soon!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!
big smile
universalpowe - Keep your place in no.1 I just like everyone`s appreciation to my forum.......
Anyways... I <3 YOUR FORUM "CLASH OF THE SERIES-DEMIGODS AND WIZARDS" and "TWO HEROES" its so epic and awesome so post soon... :D

shubham06- no, I`m a Filipino... That is so awkward to ask... -_-

I have bad news...
I won`t be posting for the next 2 weeks or so because Exams are like kicking in... I promise to post ASAP when exams are done BLAME SCHOOL!!!
But I`ll post another chapter tonight so you have something to hang on.... :D
NO! A WHOLE TWO WEEKS?!?!?!?!?!?! :(:(:(:(:(
TWO WEEKS!
2 WEEKS 2 WEEKS? 2 WEEKS!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo
smile
2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!
Okay I shall wait, and cant wait until u post tonight.
tongue
Noooooo! Oh well as long as u post tonight then I may be able to hold on for 2 weeks! :(
Yeah I put this face because I felt like it?!
laugh
I know how you feel!
Ours are in ten days!
I hate tests!!!!!

Post when you are finished with them!
over a year ago kjmjack87 said…
big smile
post soon!
thankz Seaweedbrain ;) i like this forum too :PPP

and I KNOW! SCHOOL STINKS. thats mostly why i havent been able to post on my forums.... hehehe i hope you post soon tho! ;) :PPP
heart
TWO WEEKS!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! please when you post tonight could it be a long chapter, and with a not so bad cliffhanger, please!
hmmm
Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post
Okay that was annoying to do with my iPod lol :D
smile
Wow sorry that was longer than I meant it to be :)
Oops!
big smile
oh, and soon i well have a big test called "PSSA". it well take about two weeks to! :D
heart
ha ha! it wasint that long! post please!
smile
I could quadruple that with about 6 touches of my iPod :)
Sorry rock4ever made me do it everyone lol :)
sad
DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!'

I thought the author had posted..........

Please post soon.
sad
Umm kayy sorry :(
I'm just bored :(
smile
There u go I think I've got rid of it all?!
I have TCAP...which used to be CSAP but they changed it for some stupid reason......so I mess up, I'm all like, "No! I don't want to do CSAP!" and everyone yells, "It's TCAP!"
I hope the tests go by fast.....
big smile
post soon
over a year ago ontril86 said…
Ha I remember CSAP, im so glad I don't have to take those anymore
angry
I HATE TESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!! I do large tests twice a year, once at the middle and once at the end. I have 59 days of school left! I hate how they put the tests right before break because your looking forward to break but the tests ruin it!
I KNOW RIGHT! oh, and i aso have the PSSA test, ha ha oh i forgot you aso live in york.......... what school do you go to? and no one post a "here have a monkey" comment cause i hate thoughs, and the person that im thinking of if the person does it i well do the same thing that i would've done on "The Two Heros"! and trust me, i dont like it........
wink
post soon
post!!!!
hmmm
Annabeth_rocks can we Plz just forget about the monkey thing!?
^ i agree, we have to stop the endless rampaging about dam monkeys
*giggles* k, that wasn't as funny as you might think but I re read the Titan's Curse recently....dam...snack...barrrr XDDDDDDDDD

lol so let's just leave the dam monkey's *giggle* behind us and enjoy reading! yesh! :D
seriously tho, what has a monkey done to you? i mean, i like dolphins cuZ they're awesome, but monkey's are cool too :PP

post soon! :DDDD
@ontril86 LUCKY!!!!!
^What is it with mOnkeys and LOL.
POST SOON!!!!!!!!
smile
Oh doesn't matter ^ lol :)
zzz
Sorry I yelled...

I was tired. Been up for the days straight...

Post soon.
smile
^huh?! Who r u talking to?!
sad
guys, if anyone was friends with rock4ever, shes gone. she was scared that she might get reported on, so she deleted her account. i know rock4ever in real life, but at first i didnt realies rock4ever was julia and she didnt realies that i was annabeth, we talk all the time! how we figered out was she told me about fanpop, and i said i have an account, and she said really whats your account name and i said annabeth_rocks and she said no way im rock4ever so yeah. have o go, ill tell you later!
big smile
^^ WALES
sick
Post!!!! I'm sick and I need a good story
big smile
gratz on #2 on popular content
laugh
Post!!!!!

Wate, who would report her?
She's cool.
she thought sometime soon someone well find out about her age, shes 11. made an account when she was 10, and stuff like that. Twigman, that was mean. she may not have an account but she still looks at this forum.
laugh
wait for it........
laugh
wait for it........
laugh
wait for it........
meh
oh wow, that happened. i was going to say "HAPPY 400TH COMMENT EVERYONE! YAAAAAAY!" on the 400th comment but it does that! wow. oh well, i got the 400th comment. yay.
over a year ago swiftwater said…
So what Scew the Age requiarment.
wink
post soon
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
Hurry up and post! Iwant to know what Annabeth does!
big smile
post soon
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
this is really good!!! :D please post again soon!!!!!!!!!!! :D XD ;)
angry
DOES ANYONE EVEN CARE ABOUT ROCK4EVER!!!!!!
^ yes! i know what happened...and it makes me sad
could you tell her/him (i forgot lol sorry) that i hope they can come back? were gonna miss them :'(

and post soon! :D :D
sad
^^what yes I do care about Rock4ever! What the hell was that rage for! :(
yeah, forget about the age requirement!
I wish rock4ever would come back...
she/he was AWSOME!

post soon, please!
over a year ago Wisdoms_Child said…
wink
POST!!! (:
post plz
rock4ever said: annabeth, stop repeating what i say before the thing that i want to say on fanpop! just post this on betrayed ... :">. you got that! i might get an account when im 13, it might be rock4ever if it would let me, but it might not. if not it well still be "rock" something, like maby rockin or rock, i dont know! 2 more years, trust me, i well still read on fanpop, just wont have my own account till 2/14/2014 (when i turn 13) bye! oh, and seaweed_brain, please post, i really want you to! say that ok, and annabeth, i wont beable to get that chapter in for the kane forum so your free to post on your forum, but please tell the people from my forum that there get there chapter tomarow, and tell them that i cant post because i have to wake up early and i wright my chapters as i go, and you know that annabeth. bye, and annabeth, one more thing, if you wright any of the things that i dont want you to post, i well tell your mom about....... rock4ever said more but that part i dont want to share. post please seaweed_brain12, i really want you to, and i bet julia (rock4ever) wants you to post to. well i have to go, bye!
post post post post
laugh
Post soon!!!!!!

I wanna see what happened to Annabeth!!
POST!!!!!!!!!!! I have to know what happens!!!!!!! Why isn't there an emote that shows someone really hyper?!
over a year ago SomeRandomFan said…
sad
post soon pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!
post post post
man post!!
Please post soon!!!!!!!
rock4ever said: just put this on batrayed! "POST!!!" thats what she said. i agree with her, POST!!!
post u are in the popular content 1st 1st1st1st1st1st1st1st1st1st1st1st1st place yeah
OHKAYYY :D

i agree, ^ post soon

AND CONGRATS ON NUMERO UNO! :D you deserved it, my friend ;)

lol, nao im number two and four.... eh :P

POST SOON! COME ON, WE GOT YOU FIRST! NAOO POSTT!! :D
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
big smile
ok i caught up a long time ago(pg.7) then i got behind again. i just got caught up again and this forum is amazing and you people post ALOT imbetween chapters. espeshily you rock4ever
rock4ever said: post this on batrayed. "yeah, i like doing that! PONY!!! please post, AND YAY! YOUR NUMBER 1! SEAWEED_BRAIN'S NUMBER 1! SEAWEED_BRAIN'S NUMBER 1! SEAWEED_BRAIN'S NUMBER 1!
because you number 1 on the popular content, yeah! that means you should post, i forget what happened last. what happened last again? well, just post! BUTTERFLYS!!!
thats what she said.
wink
posty posty
smile
post soon! Please!!! :3
NUMBER 1... PARTY!!!
crying
Please post soon!!!
rock4ever said: post this on batrayed. "COME ON! POOOSSSSST! WHERE ARE YOU!? COME ON! ILL DO ANYTHING seaweed_brain! ANYTHING! I NEED YOU TO POOOOSSSTTT! PLEASE! PLEASE! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LLL­LEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! PLEASE POST! PLEASE! YOU WELL ROCK 4 EVER IF YOU POST! PLEASE seaweed_brain, PLEASE! please. thats what she said. and while your waiting for her to post, please check out my forum! its called "The Broken Heart"
over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
laugh
lol, thats what she said......heh
smile
^lol :)
big smile
Don`t worry guys... I`ll post soon
Just after my exams, which are in two weeks

I`ll post 3 chappies right after.. PROMISE

THANKS YOU GUYS 4 BRINGING ME 2 D TOP
crying
wait, 3 chapters RIGHT now! yeah! no! im about to go to school! that means i cant read them! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
she is talking about after the exams
crying
wow i cant wait 2 weeks.....its to long!!!!!!!
:( :( :( :( :( :(
sad
I cant wait!!!!
These r going to be long two weeks...................... Oh well I shall wait.
2 WEEKS! IS U SERIOUS? IT'LL BE LIKE A MONTH TO ME!
surprise
ooooooohhhhhh.... TWO WEEKS!!! ME AND ROCK4EVER CANT WAIT TWO WEEKS! CANT YOU POST OVER THE WEEKEND OR SOMETHING! YOU DONT HAVE YOU EXAMS OVER THE WEEKEND, RIGHT?!
angry
TWO WEEKS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­! Are you kidding me?!!!! I can't wait that long. Patience is a virtue, yes that is true but it's one I don't have! I will try but if you hear of large explosions going off in Pheonix, Arizona then it means I got tiers of waiting. Congrats on becoming #1 on popular content! If you don't post for two weeks thoug
H, you're going to lose it. Just warning you.
wink
2 weeks is a long time,but I will wait. Post soon
annabeth_rocks...why u keep saying u and rock4ever?
rock4ever deleted her account but she keeps reading the fanfictions, annabeth_rocks knows her in real life so rock4ever tells her what to say on her behalf... i think

plz post soon
over a year ago beba157jello said…
big smile
just found this forum and i love so awesome pliz post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post soon!
over a year ago Riptide688 said…
POST SOON!!
laugh
yeah, we go to the same school.
GO EAST YORK!!!
we are aso best friends!
GO BEST FRIENDS!!!
im more shy, but shes NOT! in secont grade, we sighed up for a play at are school called "Go West!" and in a song called "Wagons Ho!" we had to shack our hips... but on the consert she turned around and shook her butt! IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! i could never do that! i think this is the forum were rock4ever kept on talking about puting a banana in your ear? i think. well if it is, you said to stop talking about bananas, well i want on a forum and i got reminded of a song, an awesome song about a gramma....

Gramma got ran over by a randeer!
Comeing home from our house Christmas eve!
You could say theres no such thing as Santa.
But as for me and gramma, we beleave!

THAT SONG IS AWESOME!!!
big smile
kk har har har har... Anyway post soon!
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
hi people! plz check out my form "percy and the hunger games"

link
over a year ago Iluvriding753 said…
So you'll post this week or we have to wait another one?
Whatever, plz post soon
MY GRAMMA WANTS YOU TO POST!

S
O

P
O
S
T
!

P
L
E
A
S
E
!

SHE GOT RAN OVER BY A RANDEER!
AND SHE WANTS YOU TO POST!

S
O

P
O
S
T
!
!
!
sad
NOW!!!
laugh
awesome, NEW PAGE!
smirk
post, post, please post soon
over a year ago owlgrl99 said…
big smile
post soon please. you so deserve number one on popular content. POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTVPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POSTPOST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
hmmm
ummm ^^
@Annabeth_Rocks WHAT'S UP WITH GRAMMA?!?!?! You got that song stuck in my head and yes, as a matter of fact, I got that grandma thing from that song. Lolz.
Post soon!!!!!!!!!
Guys, chill. She said she wasn't going to post for two weeks. We're one week so we just need to wait it out. Relax! I don't like it any more than you guys but we must be patient. Calm down!
YEAH! GO GRANY!

Gramma got ran over by a randeer,
coming home from our house Christmas Eve.
You could say theres no such thing as Santa,
but as for me and gramma, we beleave.

I LOVE THAT SONG!
big smile
Post soon please!
^^How did you start this whole Gramma thing?
Post soon!!!! Kay, I know you're busy but this is a really great story. I'm so excited!!!!! I hope the next week goes by fast!!!!!
cool
post soon
wink
Grandma got run over by a reindeer,
I perform that in grade 4,
That was enjoyable,
seaweed-brain 12 post soon
post seaweed brain
over a year ago dogcat207 said…
angry
angry
[b]She won't post!she has exams!!!! Give her a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [\b]Next week is spring break, so she will be done with exams and will be able to post then.[b] JUST CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![\b]
seriously she has spring break next week...I have to wait until Easter :(
over a year ago jace-lightwood said…
smile
love your forum seaweed brain. Post soon please!
Im knew here and started a forum please check it out.
Here's he link

link
Post plz!!!
zzz
*gasp* Rickfan...... THATS AMAZING!!! i say it like graMMa, but you say it like granDma.... i think gramma sounds better! HERES A CHRISTMAS SONG!!! GUESS WHAT ITS CALLED!

Christmas is coming soon.
I've tryed to be espeshaly nice.

So maybe this year dear Santa Clous,
will check his list, more then twice.

Cause,

All I want for Christmas is my two front teath,
my two front teath,
see my two front teath.
Gee if i could only have my two front teath,
then i could wish you 'Mary Christmas'
It seems so long sens i could say,
'sister soosy sitting on a thisle'

theres more to that song but im sick of it... ill just do a song thats in a difforent langerage.... i will wright it how its pronunce, or how ever you spell it! its called "Ose Shalom" (means 'The One Who Makes Peace')

BOTH:
Oh-seh shah-lohm, Oh-seh shah-lohm, Oh-seh shah-lohm, oh.............

Oh-seh shah-lohm beem-roh-mahv, hoo yah-ah-seh shah lohm ah lay noo

SOP:
Veh-ahl kohl, kohl yiss-rah-el, veh-eem-roo eem-roo ah-mayn

ALTO:
Oo........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.

(alto is doing that while the sop is doing veh-ahl bla bla bla)

BOTH:
Yah-ah-seh shah-lohm ah-lay-noo, veh-ahl kohl yiss-rah-el, ah-mayn. Yah-ah seh shah-lohm ah-lay-noo, veh-ahl kohl yiss-rah-le.

theres more but im sick of wrighting so im going to bed... GOODNIGHT GRAMMA! tomarow i well post another christmas song thats in a difforent langulage, but shorter and has some englash. its called "Ha'neirot Ha'lalu" (it means We Light These Lights) BYE!
over a year ago puppies76 said…
i just started reading your forum, and its AWESOME!! POST SOON!
"post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post" the crowd chanted
sad
DID YOU EVEN READ MY COMMENT!!! ......AND GRAMMA!!!
stop with the Gramma!
^Ditto.
@Annabeth_Rocks Is that Hebrew?
Good luck on your exams, Seaweed Brain!!!!!! Lolz
smile
Good luck seaweed brain! NO MORE GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sing Rudolph instead! :)
Please do good on ur exams so u can post!
over a year ago Percy2 said…
amazing please post
over a year ago Nemisis said…
post soon this is awsome
ARE U GONNA POST OR ARE U ABOANDONING THIS FORUM BECAUSE I SEE U COMMENT ON OTHER FORUMS????????????????
^I comment on other forums but I don't post on mine because I'm restrained from the computer. I'm just on the iPod. So I think maybe he\she is not on the computer but maybe kinda busy and just comments between intervals. But not enough time to post. Do well!!!!!
over a year ago beba157jello said…
Plz post soon!!!!!!^and I agree
post!! please?
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
come on! yeah, i just came back because a serten someone *looks at annabeth_rocks* didnt post on my forum and it went down the popular content. im ignoring her at the moment, well im talking to her but meanly. seaweed_brain.... please post. i know i know, the exams. but cant you still post over the weekend?! you dont have to do the exams over the weekend, do you! im going to start the PSSA next week, it well last for maybe 2 weeks? i dont know! so i know how you feel.... BUT SOMETIME PLEASE POST!!! EVEN IF ITS A SENTENTS IT WOULD BE GOOD! JUST PLEASE POST ALREADY!!!
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
icuSTALKER, it is. i did that song to... oh i love that song! we are doing a song on sunday called Wakati Wa Amani. (means a time of peace) i think its Swahili... it goes like this. (this is how you say it, not how its spelled)

Wah-kah-tee wah ah-mah-nee, may peace be with you, my friend. Ah-mah-nee ee-weh kweh-noo, untill we meet again. Kee-koh-rah, may joy fill your heart. Em-wahn-zoh, it's time for a new start. Wah-kah-tee wah ah-mah-nee, Rah-fee-kee ahn-goo, my friend.

thats not all but its 11:20pm so im going to bed.... GOODNIGHT!
Oh yah I've done Swahili, Hebrew, and Spanish songs before. Did you just get back now?
SeaweedBrain, please do well on your exams!!! Then you can post!!!
Im_rock4ever, are you rock4ever?
I AM SO SORRY, YOU GUYS!
Okay... I`m feel kinda guilty for leaving so I`ll post just one chapter and will continue studying....

BTW... I`ll still post 3 chappies when I get back (after exams)

Artemis POV

I sighed heavily,"Fine..." Geez, why would she be so excited to here my story? Is it because I was humiliated again from losing at archery by a mere man? Orion, now Percy... Well, Percy is not like other men. I think I can make an exception... NO, NO, NO!!! WHAT AM I THINKING!
"What`s the hold up, Artemis?" grumbled Aphrodite, so I told them the whole story.
"So let me get this straight; You wanted to use a surprise attack on him and failed, he led you to his log cabin and healed you, explained to him that he is needed again in Olympus and He agreed?" says Aphrodite. Wow, she can really make her brain work if it’s about something mushy. I nodded.
"I was thinking he would be living in an underground coral Palace since his dad is Poseidon, but a log cabin?"Disagreed Jason
"I never knew he would grow this strong in a couple of centuries." says Dionysus
"Well Duh! Who would not grow strong in a couple of centuries?" says Athena
"I should never have doubted him..." mumbles Annabeth. They were a perfect couple. Everyone agreed to that, maybe, except Athena and I. "I should have never have used him." Aphrodite rolled her eyes "But you just did..." Annabeth could not take it anymore for she has stormed out of the room.
"Annabeth!" says Thalia then follows her.
"Wow, I thought he was going to recruit other people and build an army to get his revenge on us." said Hazel.
"I know right!" said Piper then they did a high-five.
"Artemis" she cooed "Since he`s the second man in history to ever beat you in archery since Orion... You have a liking of him don`t you?" I felt myself go red. Orion was my first love; he was handsome and heroic. He looked just liked Percy, except he had a lighter sea-green color in his eyes. I could feel Annabeth aura of power from a distance.
"O-Of course NOT!" I snapped. Thalia barged in the room.
"Come on, stop wasting time! Didn`t the fates remind us that we need to convince him to be on our side?" Zeus staggered "Oh right."
He flipped the coin and projected an image of Delta/Percy. He was standing by a heap of snow, in front of him was a dark man`s shadow; it held a trident. Somehow, I can guess who it is.
" Come join us Perseus . Join Lord Chaos` army. Be his second-in-command lieutenant. You belong to us… Why help those big-headed wimps? said the voice
"I don`t belong to either of you.” Says Delta. He`s cold, emotionless voice echoed.
You belonged to me once… ” it said
“I understand why you chose to betray the Council but I do not plan to be anyone`s puppet Father . Never. Will. Again.” Father? How is this possible? He faded away 50,000 years ago by us, the Olympian Council. The gods exchanged glances. “How did you managed to be alive when the Olympians made you fade?” asks Delta
I did not fade away for I replaced myself with a water clone. The Olympians were so stupid-even that Owl Head-they did not notice that my eyes were blue instead of sea-green.” he replied.
“So you were a traitor... You should have done this by yourself rather than involve me in this.” growled Delta.
Don`t take that tone of voice on me, young man.” He hissed then charged at him with a celestial bronze sword. Delta dodged and pierced his own sword straight into Poseidon`s heart. He spat out blood.
You would NEVER be this strong if it weren`t for me.” He grinned; his gold tainted teeth glowed then he dissolved. The image rippled and left us speechless again. Man, I hate it when he leaves us speechless
“So… Who wants to convince him?” asks Hestia

"I will..."

I wont wanna try convincing delta....u rock seaweed brain
Be careful guys... I`ve heard there is A FREAK named Fellowfansyo
he`s a stalker who asks you very inappropriate things... The forum named "The Mark of Athena*" of BlacknBlue was invaded by him just recently... Poor BlacknBlue

Anyways... BEWARE! REPORT IF NECESSARY!
i thought it was urassisgreat?
monkey
Fine.... But I thought he deleted that account...
Anyways... FELLOWFANSYO and URASSISGREAT are the people you should be aware off..

Good thing he`s the only Creep around here... -_-
big smile
Wait... How about visit his account and report.
Good Idea :D
smile
Nice chapter and ^yeah he's a weirdo then lol
I'll watch put for him lol :)
over a year ago Nemisis said…
cool chapie. And why doesn't someone report him?
haha, i agree with seaweedbrain...i told him to get the **** off this club...off the internet as well
xD lol i just flipped out XD

haha, but they are the same person, he said he made a new account...
and when he makes a new one, i will ****** **** ***!!!

you don't want to know...
epic chapter! lol Artemis! hahaha
Partimis....uhhh no...that sounds to wierd XD lol
POST I WANT MORE!!!!!!!
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
big smile
post pleasssseeee
Awesome post!!!!:):):) post soon!!!!:):):):)
please post!!

i hope FELLOFANSYO isnt making another account. if he does, then i guess we will have to report him AGAIN.
YAY FINALLY YOU POSTED...AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!