Advertisement

The Heroes of Olympus Stalker's Mark of Athena

icuSTALKER posted on Feb 07, 2012 at 02:04PM
First of all, hi. Sometimes I say 'sup so if you want to think of me saying that, it's all cool.
Sooo, icuSTALKER here and yes, a lot of you have probably seen me before:D. It may be from acquaintances, fans, forum posts, whatever. Mostly, everyone knows me by my comments on their forums. :) A lot of people find me funny, probably childish and immature:D. And there's NO WAY they think I could be good at writing. I'm too flimsy and too random that I could never EVER write a story. So I'm thinking that you're thinking this: 'icuSTALKER? Writing a story??:OO SHOOT ME NOW.'
BUT I am willing to try because I am a Mexican!:D DO NOT ASK IF I AM RACIST BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS NO. :D
So here it goes. :D
Synopsis: Romans and Greeks are prepared to solve two problems:
a) find Nico
b) save the world
But what they're not ready for is to solve their own personal issues or figure out what the prophecies mean. Oh, and, traitors are amongst them. Not ready for that either.
So, I know this has been done a million times, but I figured that if my writing really was good like I've been told, people would notice and I would know if my writing is good, and what's wrong with it. Then people would pay attention to this forum.:) just a theory.
If there is any discrimination against Leo, I will personally ask Santa Claus to postpone your present's arrival:D
Leo is awesome. Period.:D
These are Amphitrite's rules, Reposted: http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­art­i..­.te­d
If you're a fan of the Hunger Games, maybe you'll like this new story I'm working on but maybe not:D
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/crossovers//fo­rum­/po­st/­176­1..­.in­g
Rating: C, for some violence (it's Percy Jackson, dudes!!) but no language.
Type (Genre): Adventure, Romance, Mythology, maybe Humor (I'll try)
Disclaimer: All rights to Rick Riordan 'cause he rocks and I'd feel so mean claiming I wrote his story because mine is way worse.
And by the way, spam is legal here. Please keep the cussing to a minimum. Thank you.
I am a religious person and paranoid about some ideas:P. If you find me annoying, that's good, because it means I'm doing my job. Kidding.
Characters: Ella, Tyson, Percy, Octavian, Jason, Reyna, Piper, Leo, Annabeth, Clarisse, Chris, Frank, Rachel, and a ton more that you probably can think of off the top of your head but I can't.
OC's: Heida, Cody, Kenneth, maybe some more as the story progresses:)
I will post when I have time, when I am bored, or simply when my sister screams at me to.
Please criticize as much as you feel the need to.
Thank you.
A few of my favorite forums:
The Two Heroes (universalpowa)
Newbee's Heroes of Olympus (131newbee313)
The Mark of Athena (Wisdoms_Child)
Aphrodite's Mark of Athena (Aphrodite100)
Percy and the hunger games (kristalovepercy)
my mark of athena (Athenaswisdom)
Newbee's Mark of Athena (131newbee313)
Betrayed… :O (Seaweed_Brain12)
The Mark of Athena (HecateA)
The Mark of Athena (kgirl925, I think)
Son of Neptune-My Story (lovespercy)
Black Rain (jace-lightwood)
And sooo many others:).....
PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS. ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME AND I WILL MOST LIKELY USE THEM.
*~Hayalim Kedoshim~*
And that's only a few:)
TwigmanFTW and I just want you all to know…
FLUFFY TACOZ DESERVE RIGHTS!!! THEY SHOULD BE PRESIDENTS!!!!! WITH FROSTING!!!:D
End. Of. Story. :):D
*This message has been approved by Chuck Norris.*
[A/N]: Special thanks to those who have helped me and the following:
Wisdoms_Child for staying faithful to this story...
Aphrodite100 for being nice about everything she does...
universalpowa for sticking by me and being a great friend...
percyroxz for being one of the first ones to comment and encourage me...
lovespercy for her valuable criticism and help with my writing...
annabeth523 for always being here and never giving up...
oceanlover123 for never leaving and encouraging me...
kristalovepercy for being a great friend and helping me be happy...
TwigmanFTW for being so very cheerful and being one of the best friends I could ever have...
megon4ever for making my day with her comments and reading no matter what...
...and EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS READING THIS FORUM!:D:D:D:D You guys are awesome!!!!

ONE MORE THING. YES, I KNOW I SAID I ALLOW SPAM AND I STILL DO. BUT IF YOU SPAM, PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE AND ERASE ALL YOUR SPAM COMMENTS AFTER TWO OR THREE DAYS. IF NOT, I WILL PERSONALLY SEND YOU A MESSAGE TO REMIND YOU AND IF YOU STILL IGNORE IT, I WILL REPORT. THE ANCIENTS (Oldies or Ancient Heroes) ARE WORKING TO CLEAN UP HoO AND WE WILL NOT MAKE IT HARDER FOR THEM. IF YOU WANT TO HELP, PLEASE START HERE.
:D Thank you sooo much!!!:D

*'I'm Chuck Norris, and I approve this message'*
CHUCK NORRIS HAS APPROVED OF THIS MESSAGE. THEREFORE, THERE IS NO REASON FOR THE POLICE TO ARREST ME FOR COPYRIGHT, ILLEGAL COMPOSITION, OR ANY DEATH THAT MAY OCCUR ON THIS FORUM.
Quote from Leo, the Lost Hero: Humor was a good way to hide the pain.
Peace out.:D
icuSTALKER

last edited on Apr 18, 2012 at 12:56PM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 310 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 76-100 of 310

over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
I like pie. Wisdoms_Child, post on your forum!!!!!!
over a year ago Annabeth_Rocks said…
laugh
NEW PAGE! I love it! i really dont think anything needs to be changed! I REALLY DONT! ITS PERFECT! ITS AMAZING! ITS SPECTACULAR! ITS AWESOME! i thought the first chapter was funny! did you get that from gramma got ran over by a randeer? you know,
Gramma got ran over by a randeer. Comeing home from our house christmas eve. You can say theres no such thing as santa. but as for me and gramma we beleave.
I LOVE THAT SONG! i really liked the justin beber singing mickel jackson! ha ha ha! but i thought the gramma one was the FUNNIEST! '2 seconts later he ran over someones gramma.' HA HA HA! please post again today!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Annabeth_Rocks said…
big smile
GRAMMA ROCKS!
over a year ago lovespercy said…
Wow!!! stalker this is WAY GOOD!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!! I LOVE ALL THE TWISTS!!! this is going to be good I can't wait for more.
over a year ago TwigmanFTW said…
smile
This is really good! :)
I've just read it all and it's awesome :)
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
post soon! :D
I won't be able to post today. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe. I'm having family and friend events right now. Glad you people like it though.:D
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
over a year ago flamemouth27 said…
POst soon!! This is really good!
over a year ago hi_ello_hola said…
big smile
POST!
POST!
POST!
and zeh crowd goes wild! :D
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
big smile
post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post
Okay.
To clear things up from the last chapter, Rachel knows Octavian, unfortunately. Somehow she has seen New Rome. And she has been alive for sixteen years, about to be seventeen. Read slowly, lolz. I hope that answers some questions. And some are things I cannot tell you:). This is only a sneak peek. The whole chapter isn't done yet. I managed to get on the computer for about an hour or two and I've been able to write a bit. Again, THIS IS ONLY A PREVIEW!!!!
Chapter 11, Percy
Reyna looked puzzled when Jason mentioned the woods. Truthfully, Percy had to admit, he hadn’t really seen the woods until now and if there had been, he didn’t notice them. He barely even noticed them when he actually went in, hunting for the girl Jason called the Stranger.
Did Camp Jupiter have trees when he first came here? He couldn’t remember.
That’s when he had a perfect ADHD moment.
Normally, he would try to resist his ADHD, but no-o. It just had to kick in. He’d heard those jokes people made: This is ADHD; ‘Soo, I was talking to my friend yesterday and he said – OHMIGOSH, LOOK, IT’S A BUTTERFLY!!!!!!! WITH PINK WINGS, POSSIBLY!! WHEEEEE!!!!...Wait, what was I talking about?’
And he thought those jokes weren’t true.
He knew Jason was talking about something very important. Probably praetorish and strategic and stuff. But Percy felt like he was suffering by standing there. Not that what Jason was saying wasn’t important; it was just making him fidgety standing in one place for so long. It sucked.
So his ADHD kicked in.
Next thing he knew, he was behind the principia, face to face with Rachel Elizabeth Dare. She stared at him, and said, “Were you just trying to tackle a mouse?” Her face showed no emotion, but her eyes crinkled like she was trying hard not to laugh. Percy wanted to punch her. First, he had to try to register the thought that she was here. Then he tried his very hardest not to blush to the roots of his hair like he would with Annabeth. The thought made him turn even redder.
“I-I-” he stuttered, but he couldn’t quite find the words. They slipped away like fish, and he felt like he was a deer caught in headlights. That feeling of panic where you can’t think straight enough of what to say. Like that. Before he could regain composure, she punched him. Hard. In the arm. And in the exact same spot Annabeth had slugged him.
He jumped back with a moan, feeling the tingly blanket of numbness spread across his entire arm. He felt as though he couldn’t move it; it was immobilized. He would have jumped from foot to foot in an agitated way, but he managed to restrain himself at least that much.
“You idiot piece of Jackson!” She threw her arms around him in a friendly hug, then pulled away, her face broken out in a relieved smile. “The punch was for disappearing, and the hug was for seeing you after a FREAKING EIGHT MONTHS!”
Percy gulped. “For a second there, I thought you were going to slap me.”
“I wish.” She smiled and he thought about asking her what exactly she was doing here, possibly eavesdropping. Then he decided better of it. Who wants to ask a prophetic oracle why they’re doing something? Not Percy. He wasn’t afraid of Rachel or anything, though this whole oracle stuff made him think and sometimes go like, I still can’t believe my mortal friend is the Greek oracle… But he no longer thought that way. He didn’t think she was scary. He just thought she was a bit more fragile and dangerous now. You don’t just whack the oracle on the head if you hate her. No. You just try to stay out of her way.
And just two years ago, he would have never thought that. He’d changed a lot more than he realized.
Rachel was smiling, but something flashed in her eyes. He wanted to talk to her, share everything that had been going on. Yet that flash made him stiffen slightly and hesitate. Something was wrong. Now he noticed her green eyes were crackling, fiery, hurt, and worried. And he wasn’t sure what it was. That made him all the more worried.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Maybe I'll edit it some, but for now, that's it. Enjoy the weekend, everybody!!!!!!!:):):)
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
smile
Good preview :D
smile
TBH ur preview is longer than some peoples chapters ! :D
over a year ago Wisdoms_Child said…
laugh
YOU'VE GOT TO POST THE WHOLE CHAPPIE!!! And TwigmanFTW's right! You're previews are very long.I like~ And I posted on my MOA, so you can check it out. (:
^Haha already did!:):) and yes, I've been told I post long previews:)
smile
Hey peeps!!!!
Thank you soooo much for being patient with me! My computer got taken away so I couldn't organize my thoughts and couldn't write.
All of a sudden, WHOOSH! I have notes on my iPod!! How amazing! Haha so I felt stupid and I was like you are such an idiot, Jasmine. Okay, my name isn't Jasmine but it's what a lot of people call me:).
So thank you to all who are reading and sorry for not getting off my couch, stop staring at the wall, and not getting on top of it and now I feel stupid lolz.:D Please forgive me!!!
So thanks to all who support me! I took a while with this chapter to make sure it made sense:D
@Wisdoms_Child and TwigmanFTW yes maybe I do post long previews:). I wrote a book and didn't finish it but I will and where I left off was about...226 pages and thirty seven chapters I think:)
@Annabeth_Rocks as a matter of fact, I did! I've never heard the song but I have heard of it:) and I am a fan of MJ's music, thank you very much:) so I am so appalled when I even think about Justin Bieber singing Michael Jackson. I will let anyone disagree about MJ and JB if they want. It's fine. I don't want yet another fight:D trust me, I've been in a ton of religious fights because I simply cannot shut my mouth when it comes to people scoffing at Christianity or any religion involving God. Kay, now I'm rambling:) this is spam!!! And I don't care if you people spam. I DON'T CARE. DO IT ALL YOU WANT:):):) basically, no fights about anything and especially no atheism. :) gracias y vomanos!!! On with the story!!
@lovespercy Thanks! And thanks for reading!
Last,
@Wisdoms_Child, @lovespercy, @Annabeth_Rocks and @Aphrodite100: Keep posting on those forums!!! They're brilliant!!!!;):)
To anyone else I may have forgotten,
THANKS FOR READING!!!:):):):D:D I hope you enjoy it and keep reading!:D
Again,
On with the story!!!!!:):):):):) Keep in mind, I did edit a little bit!!!:)
Chapter 11, Percy
Reyna looked puzzled when Jason mentioned the woods. Truthfully, Percy had to admit, he hadn’t really seen the woods until now and if there had been, he didn’t notice them. He barely even noticed them when he actually went in, hunting for the girl Jason called the Stranger.
Did Camp Jupiter have trees when he first came here? He couldn’t remember.
That’s when he had a perfect ADHD moment.
Normally, he would try to resist his ADHD, but no-o. It just had to kick in. He’d heard those jokes people made: This is ADHD; ‘Soo, I was talking to my friend yesterday and he said – OHMIGOSH, LOOK, IT’S A BUTTERFLY!!!!!!! WITH PINK WINGS, POSSIBLY!! WHEEEEE!!!!...Wait, what was I talking about?’
And he thought those jokes weren’t true.
He knew Jason was talking about something very important. Probably praetorish and strategic and stuff. But Percy felt like he was suffering by standing there. Not that what Jason was saying wasn’t important; it was just making him fidgety standing in one place for so long. It sucked.
So his ADHD kicked in.
Next thing he knew, he was behind the principia, face to face with Rachel Elizabeth Dare. At first, he wanted to yelp and jump back. A shawl like cloak was wrapped around her shoulders, though it wasn't even cold. She wore her usual fork poked, marker drawn, tattered jeans and a Camp Half-Blood shirt. Her red hair seemed to sparkle in a million colors, like a disco ball, and the green eyes gave her look more intimidating, like, I can stare you down no matter what. He blinked, realizing maybe he had stared too hard.
 She stared at him, and said, “Were you just trying to tackle a mouse?” Her face showed no emotion, but her eyes crinkled like she was trying hard not to laugh. Percy wanted to punch her. First, he had to try to register the thought that she was here. Then he tried his very hardest not to blush to the roots of his hair like he would with Annabeth. The thought made him turn even redder.
“I-I-” he stuttered, but he couldn’t quite find the words. They slipped away like fish, and he felt like he was a deer caught in headlights. That feeling of panic where you can’t think straight enough of what to say. Like that. Before he could regain composure, she punched him. Hard. In the arm. And in the exact same spot Annabeth had slugged him.
He jumped back with a moan, feeling the tingly blanket of numbness spread across his entire arm. He felt as though he couldn’t move it; it was immobilized. He would have jumped from foot to foot in an agitated way, but he managed to restrain himself at least that much.
“You idiot piece of Jackson!” She threw her arms around him in a friendly hug, then pulled away, her face broken out in a relieved smile. “The punch was for disappearing, and the hug was for seeing you after a FREAKING EIGHT MONTHS!”
Percy gulped. “For a second there, I thought you were going to slap me.”
“I wish.” She smiled and he thought about asking her what exactly she was doing here, possibly eavesdropping. Then he decided better of it. Who wants to ask a prophetic oracle why they’re doing something? Not Percy. He wasn’t afraid of Rachel or anything, though this whole oracle stuff made him think and sometimes go like, I still can’t believe my mortal friend is the Greek oracle… But he no longer thought that way. He didn’t think she was scary. He just thought she was a bit more fragile and dangerous now. You don’t just whack the oracle on the head if you hate her. No. You just try to stay out of her way.
And just two years ago, he would have never thought that. He’d changed a lot more than he realized.
Rachel was smiling, but something flashed in her eyes. He wanted to talk to her, share everything that had been going on. Yet that flash made him stiffen slightly and hesitate. Something was wrong. Now he noticed her green eyes were crackling, fiery, hurt, and worried. And he wasn’t sure what it was. That made him all the more worried.
 She tucked a string of hair behind her ear. "Did Annabeth punch you?"
 With a small scowl, he replied, "Maybe so."
 "You're probably wondering what I'm doing here."
 "Uh-"
 "I came to find you. New Rome is spectacular. The satyrs? So different."
 "Um, yeah," he managed. Okay, probably not the best thing to say to your friend whom you haven't seen for eight months. Stupid, he thought. "It's great. And Rachel, I can't tell you how glad I am that you're here."
 A wry smile touched her lips. "Percy, I swear, I won't bite. Now are you ready to explain to me why you're chasing a mouse?"
 "No."
 She knew he was either flustered or hiding something but she didn't say anything, thank Kronos. He shuddered involuntarily and she still didn't say anything. He half expected someone to yell out, AWKWARD SILENCE!
 Rachel shrugged. "I would like to punch you one more time, but I think you should change first."
 Percy glanced down at his toga with distaste. Rachel didn't seem to exactly love it either. Actually, Percy had pretty much forgotten it was on. Hm. Maybe Romans got used to it. But I'm not Roman... he thought. Yet, he reflected grimly, he was a bridge. A bridge between two different, radical teams like Bridge to Terebithia. So was Jason. How fun. The middle of a slash and strike war.
 And he wouldn't be a good bridge in a stupid toga.
 "Yeah," he admitted. "I should change. I forgot I was even wearing this."
 "Sounds like you."
 "Fine. I'll go change." As he walked away, he heard her call, "I'll tell the others where you went." She said something else but he couldn't hear. With a mental shrug, he started jogging to the barracks.
 He passed the public bathroom. Satyrs were lounging around, begging for attention and money. Percy was just about to pass them when a familiar grimy hand grabbed his arm. He was jerked back and glanced at Don the faun beside him, grinning.
 "Percy Jackson!" the faun cried. "At last! Do you have any donuts?"
 "Sorry, no," said Percy. "I was just on my way to the barracks."
 "Oh, shame! Well have fun!" He said it as though Percy was going on a vacation. His voice seemed high pitched, almost like a girl's. Percy frowned. Before he could think further, Don continued. "I've been hanging around, waiting for Hazel. She's so nice. She gives me donuts all the time. Buys a lot."
 Percy got the message. "I don't have any money."
 "Darn it! I was hoping for at least a taste."
 "Sorry."
 "Yeah, yeah. Lo siento, sorry, my condolences, et cetera. Well, how have you been?!" He slapped Percy on the back like they were long lost buddies, giving off his crazy grin. His voice was even higher now.
 Percy managed a smile. "I'm fine, Don. Anyone giving you anything yet?"
 His face fell as he said, "Nah. They all hate me. But I'll keep trying!"
 "Well, good luck," Percy told him.
 "Yeah. What am I hearing about graecus here in Camp?"
 "Um..." Percy was about to explain to him about him being Greek and the rest of his Greek family coming, too, when the girl's bathroom door opened.
 A girl stumbled out, shouting and waving her spear. Stringy brown hair hung in her face, some pulled back into a silver narcissus clip. Her blue eyes were angry, and she carried a duffel bag on her shoulder as she exited the restroom, still yelling at only-Jupiter-knew-who. Giving out a loud angry groan she turned around.
 Percy realized he was staring at her. Oh great. Kinzie.
 Kinzie glanced at him, and her smile sweetened. "Percy!" she said. "What are you doing here?"
 "Nothing," he said tersely.
 She got a better grip on her bag. "Well, why were you staring at me?"
 His anger was just rising. "Because you stormed out of the bathroom screaming at someone."
 "Oh, that's taken care of." She stepped forward. "Wanna go to the Golden Gate Bridge? We can watch the sunset."
 "Um, no thanks," he said. "I think I'll be all right, and besides, my girlfriend and friends are here."
 Her expression soured as she said, "A girlfriend?" Then she brightened. "When you dump her, I'm here!"
 "Yeah, okay." He tried not to sound too unenthusiastic but that was kind of hard, especially since he seriously liked Annabeth and had just met Kinzie. Stalkers, he thought, finding the idea amusing. "Listen, uh, I have to go change. If you see someone dressed in black clothes with a girl voice and blue eyes underneath a hood, tell me, please."
 "Oh, sure thing! I'd love to!"
 "Great. Got to go, so bye."
 "I'll go out with you, Percy!" she said as he started walking away, barely noticing Don trailing him. "All you have to do is ask!"
 He ignored her and made his way to the barracks. Panting, Don followed him like a lost puppy.
 "Wow!" he said when he was walking side by side with Percy, aphro swishing and eyes gleaming. Percy would've bet a hundred drachmas Don had leftover meals stored in there, probably for 'safe keeping'. "Was that an Amazon?"
 "Yeah," Percy said, scanning crowds who were running to the Forum. Percy frowned. That was odd. What was everyone going there for? He jogged to a stop and Don kept walking, still chatting his head off.
 "Dang, that girl was hot. And you should've seen..." He walked off, talking to thin air, not noticing he was alone.
 Percy looked at the Forum, where hundreds of crowds we're rushing to. He noted Ella swooping low over the Forum, screeching. He also heard Tyson's voice among the ruckus, trying to keep up with her probably.
 Percy cursed as he looked at his toga. Ah, it could wait.
 He was about to go with the flow when a Roman demigod bumped him, causing him to lose some balance. He stopped himself from falling and the Roman looked back. They jogged back, a concerned look dawning.
 "Are you okay?" she asked as she pulled up to him. She was about his age, thin, long black hair melting into her hoodie. The blue eyes were maybe clouded and dull for blue, but wide with anxiety, and he knew she really cared. She wore ripped black jeans and a gold chain necklace; she had a Korean like complexion and her voice was smooth, light, musical. In some ways, she reminded him of Nico. All the black getup. It made him wince. She extended her hand and he promptly shook it.
 "I'm Heida," she said.
 "Percy," he responded. Wow, he was just full of short or one word answers today.
 "Oh!" she exclaimed, and she sounded a bit scared, as though he might hit her for talking. The voice was quiet, and it was obvious she was a bit shy. "Th-the new praetor!" she stammered.
 "Sure," he said. "Do you know what this is all about?"
 "The noise?"
 "Yeah, and why people are going to the Forum."
 "They are?" Her voice trembled. "I don't know, sir."
 "Please don't call me sir," he said. "Do you know?"
 She shook her head. "No. I'm sorry."
 He kept in a sigh. "That's okay. See you later, maybe."
 "Sure," she said, nodding.
 She walked off, stumbling over people's feet. The noise was so loud, Percy could barely hear himself think. He glanced down at his toga with a slight groan. Oh well. He could change later. The sun was sinking over the horizon, leaving a watery bath of orange and pink in its trail. How had the day gone by so fast? Stupid ADHD...
 A cheer erupted from the Forum and so did some screams and crying. In front of Percy, someone shouted, "Yeah! Blood!"
 "WHAT?!" Percy broke into a run. All right. Time to find out what was going on.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­__
SPAM IS LEGAL. SPAM IS FUN. I LIKE SPAM AS LONG AS IT IS NOT CUSSING!!!:):):):)
'FLUFFY TACOZ, ANTI-GRAVITY MARSHMALLOWS, BOUNCING PEANUT BUTTER, RUBBER BURRITOS, CRUNCHY PENGUINS!'
-written and said by my awesome friends at school, A, L, C, and another A! You guys rock!!!
^This is called Spam. I don't care!!!:):):)
Kay, please give constructive criticism!!! I want to improve my writing and it's missing something): but I'm too dumb to figure out what. May Αθήνα and God help me!!:) lolz so please tell me how it was and if there's something I need to fix, name it! I won't get offended if it's mean but you're just trying to make your point! Thank you!
*~Hayalim Kedoshim~*
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
Oh. That was longer than I thought it'd be:)
over a year ago Wisdoms_Child said…
big smile
WHOS FIGHTING????? REYNA AND PIPER? ANNABETH AND REYNA??? POST SOON! Korean complexion.. is the girl the daughter of Hades or Zeus??? POST SOON!!! (:
laugh
Awesome super long chapter!
I thought it was like a 3000 word essay or something lol :D
over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
post sooon!!

lol the butterfly ;D
but who's fighting?!?!
over a year ago lovespercy said…
this is good!!
one thing: I'd like to see a little bit of tension between some of the main characters (you know natural enemies or an arch nemisis at heart): frank and Leo, or Jason and Percy, or Reyna and Piper, or Piper and Jason, or annabeth and Reyna, or Annabeth and Hazel, or someone and someone. I kind of want to see more drama and tension in relationships.
I love this!!! I like the whole thing with the kinzie.
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
I love this chapter! Post soon!
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
big smile
that was really cool the only thing missing is the rest of the book!
over a year ago kristalovepercy said…
WOW. this is awesome!
over a year ago JesusRox said…
Heyy Stalker, this is an awesome story keep doing it so post soon that is an order:)