The Heroes of Olympus Another Percabeth Story

Aphrodite100 posted on Mar 23, 2012 at 02:16AM
Summary: Annabeth Chase is a famous sixteen year old actor. She goes to Goode High School in disguise so she can have a normal life, but is one of the most popular girls in Goode.

Percy Jackson is a regular sixteen year old. He's the most unpopular kid in school, with only one friend; Nico.

Two different worlds, but what will happen if they collide?

Characters:
Annabeth Chase
Percy Jackson
Paul Blofis
Sally Jackson
Nico DiAngelio
Katie Gardener
Travis Stoll
Connor Stoll
Jason Grace
Piper McLean
-Rick Riordan owns the characters. Any other characters you recognize, R.R. owns them!

OCs:
Maria Jackson (first name is mine in Spanish XD)
Kassey McCoy

might add more OCs as I go ;D

ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE MORTAL! No demigods this time.

warning: R.R's characters may seem a 'little' OOC! or a lot! XD

*EDIT*
Alyta and Chaos used to be the ones to be writing this story. Now it's Alyta and Ares2002. if there is ANY confusion for new readers, just go ahead and read the story. Don't worry too much about it unless Chaos decides to write another chapter. So as of June 11, 2012, Chaos is no longer the co-writer of this story.
~Aphrodite100
last edited on Jun 11, 2012 at 08:26PM

The Heroes of Olympus 1061 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1061

over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
angelic
Annbaeths POV

I'am soooooo hating "Luke" right now. He Just had to come and ruin everything. And that isn't the wst part, I just got word from one of my...erm...."spies" that Percy and some other radnom people are leaving the state or something like that. I tried texting Percy but all he said was "I hate you". I spent all day crying on my bed. I knew I couldn't spend the rest of my life under these cvers (though it is phyiscaly possible). I decided to try to call Percy one last time. I called and finally after hree tries someone answered. "Hello, Jacksons residents" said Mrs.Jackson. "Hi, Sally its Annabeth is Percy their?" "No I'm sorry Annabeth Percy left to practice with some band." said Sally. "Oh thanks anyways" I said my voice filled with sadness. "Don't give up on Percy dear, he still loves you he just needs time to relax" Sally said trying to comfort me. I hung up and sat on my bed, eventually I fell asleep.
heart
PERCY'S POV

Even after we finished the song I still felt bad about Annabeth cheating on me. Then my stalky friend *cough* Nico *cough* told me that Annabeth was going on a world tour! Now that made me super depressed. I went to my room and sat on my bed and turned on the TV and at the chanel was Nickolodeon. They were showing BTR now I would have changed the channel if it weren't for the fact that I dropped the control and I was tooooooo lazy to pick it up. They passed a few funny parts then they got to the song

Wait a minute before you tell me anything
How was your day?
'Cause I been missing
You by my side, yeah

Did I awake you out of your dream?
I'm sorry but I couldn't sleep
You calm me down
There's something about the sound of your voice

I, I, I, I never, never, never
As far away as it may seem no
Soon we'll be together
We'll pick up right where we left off

Paris, London, Tokyo
It's just one thing that I gotta do
Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone
Hello, tuck you in every night

And I can hardly take another goodbye
Baby, won't be long
You're the one that I'm waiting on
Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone, woah

Girl, I'll be thinking about you worldwide, worldwide, worldwide
Girl, I'll be thinking about you

Yes, I may meet a million pretty girls
That know my name
But don't you worry, no
'Cause you have my heart

It ain't easy to keep on moving city to city
Just get up and go
The show must go on
So I need you to be strong

I, I, I, I never, never, never
As far away as it may seem no
Soon we'll be together
We'll pick up right where we left off
( From: link )

Paris, London, Tokyo

Baby, won't be long
Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone, yeah

Whoa, wherever the wind blows me
You're still the one and only girl on my mind
No, there ain't no one better
(Worldwide)
So always remember
(Worldwide)
Always remember, girl, you're mine

Paris, London, Tokyo

Baby, won't be long
Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone, woah

Worldwide
Yes, I may meet a million pretty girls
That know my name
But don't you worry
'Cause you have my heart
As sooon as the sng finished I felt like I was in the same situtation. I decided to stop being mad at Annabeth and hopefully she would forgive me. I was about to call her when I saw that I got a text from her and it said that she left the country!

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!
over a year ago alyta2000 said…
^Nice. Chaos. Gonna get revenge. How am I supposed to beat that?! Oh! Idea! One thing: You are screwed.
PEACE!
Ya I'm awesome!
over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
Is this another cliffie war? *gulps* I just hope it won't be as bad as uni's and holli's 0_0 theirs was BAD 0_o I think they killed a few fans on the way :P

POST SOOON!!! :D
over a year ago avatarfan800 said…
sunny
This story is great! POST SOON!
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
AMAZING please post
^^ Yup. Think I would have thrown my laptop against the wall.
Posting when I get home guys!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
laugh
Amazing chapters. I loved them.
And I think a cliff war would be seriously funny.
Can not wait until u post alyta. Hope its really soon!!
Guys sorry. Can't post today. My granny came for a surprise visit. REALLY SORRY!
over a year ago JJFlowers said…
post as soon as you can alyta
over a year ago Rickfan said…
post soon
Hey guys, Aly here with some depressing news. Aphro can't continue her stories anymore. :'( Moment of silence. These were her exact words.
'oh my gods, I am so sorry guys D: I am not going to be able to finish this story, nor will I be on fanpop anymore. I just have too much going on right now, with school and everything else. I'll miss you guys, with your supportive comments, your funniness, and for helping me though tough times. I wish I could stay, but I can't. :'( I'll definitely miss Jazzy, Holli, and Uni. I've known Holli and Uni since I started fanpop, and they were my first friends. Jazzy came a little bit after me, and she soon became my friend. I'LL MISS YOU!!

I'll also miss all my other friends. I feel so bad for leaving you like this, but I just can't do fanpop and all the other things I do on a daily basis. I'm sorry.

Love y'all, and I am so so sorry to leave you with the story like this! :'(
bye.
Aphrodite100'

I Am still spending time with Granny but I will go ahead and post either later or tmrw. Bye.
crying
*sobs* curse aphro!!! Why!!
Actually, I'm gonna post now.
Annabeth

I was going on a world tour to promote my new movie. I feel so Bad about Percy. I thought of all the things he has done before for me. One time, he saved all his allowance just to take me out on a date. Another time, he got me a sterling silver necklace with a owl on it. I felt bad. At first I blamed him by making me feel bad. But, I realized that I messed it up. I waited way to long to go ahead and push Luke away. I'm actually thinking I kissed him too a little. I thought about this while taking out my silver i-Pod and turning it on shuffle. My favorite song came on. Hurt by Christina Aguilera.

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I want to call you but I know you won't be there

I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you
Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss
You know it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this

Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back

And I've hurt myself
If I had just one more day, I would tell you how much that
I've missed you since you've been away

Oh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line to try to turn back time

And I've hurt myself

By hurting you

I really want to see him again. His sea-green eyes that can read me like a book. His messy jet-black hair that I love to ruffle. I miss him so much. When I was thinking my i-Phone rang. When I saw it, I was tempted to jump off the plane I was on.
On it, was messy black hair and sea-green eyes.
last edited over a year ago
Nice!
over a year ago JJFlowers said…
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will al miss Aphro. "Aphrodite100 inspired us all. She will be greatly missed. Someone once said *cough me cough* that if you love something (Apro's MoA) let it free."
GREAT NEWS! I WILL BE ON FOR 6 MORE DAYS!! bad news: I stop on the 17th :'(

POST SOOON!!
^APHRO! You are always welcome! Yeah. I dub thy 'Queen of the story of awesomness.'
heart
lol Thanks Aly :)
Hey you spelled Chaos wrong it's C-H-A-O-S
post soon
Yeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh just noticed how many names I have. Aly, Alyta, Alyssa. Could go on.....
sorry Chaos! it's fixed now!
I CLAIM 225TH REPLY!
big smile
I'll post sometime today!
surprise
Alright here is the chapter by the way this is major spam but in the future humans are going to marry chickens O.o
=========================================­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­===­==
"H-h-hello" I said when I answered Percy's call. "Annabeth *sigh* I'm sorry for all the mean things I said" Percy said clearly depressed. "Well I think it's a little too late I'm already crossing the Atlantic Ocean" I said trying to hold my voice from breaking down. "*sigh* Annabeth, I understand I'm just sorry please forgive me" Percy said then he hung up. On the plane ride I had a lot to think about. When we reached our destination I quickly went to my hotel. My dad came in and told me who I was rehearsing with. Just try to guess who...it was that (censored) Luke
short, but good. lol (censored) Luke XD post soon!!
*Sigh* Chaos, You are gonna make people raid my houses with those super short chappies. I'll post TMRW. Kay? I'd like to get some sleep without having to deal with pitch forks and torches.
angry
Not mu fault I was in a rush
Kay chill chill. Just JKing.
@LORDCHAOS I think a angry face is too much, maybe a mischievous face could be good.
fanforbooks commented…
lol over a year ago
over a year ago percabeth1000 said…
big smile
post sooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
heart
plz post really soon
over a year ago girlygirl1234 said…
hmmm
Alyta is it still possible to use my idea
angry
No I'am co-writer you also have to check with me!!!!!
over a year ago denalisis said…
big smile
I'm new to this story but I love it!
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
Post soon
Can't you people post?
cake
ANOTHER PERCABETH STORY IS ON THE POPULAR CONTENT!!!! CONGRATS! :)
^ YEAH!
^^RUDE! I see how it is.
Guys. I know I have to post but I've been supremly busy. My granny is still here and I've had to take at least 5 tests a week which means supreme studying. I'll try to post later on today kay?
how do you get to the popular list
hmmm
^idk...I think everyone's been trying to figure that out for a while...the popular content is kinda wierd :/
no i mean look at it
Okay. Posting now.
ill wait here
ps i found it
you take a while to post
Percy's P.O.V

I walked off the plane that took Thalia, Nico, and I to Hawaii. Little did Annabeth know I would be in her next movie premiere. I was so happy I could see her to apologize in person. Sure apologizing on the phone was o.k but it's cowardish. Thalia got off the plane and looked as if she wanted to go ahead and kiss the warm concrete below our feet.
"I.FREAKING.HATE.PLANES."She said. Nico and I chuckled though we weren't fans of planes either. A black, shiny, limo picked us up.
"Dude. Did I ever tell you how awesome your cuz is?" Nico said.
Thalia blushed. Hmmmmmm....I feel a special connection between them. I decided to play with their nerves a little. I put on my evil smirk on.
"No. I believe you didn't Nico. Care to explain how awesome she is?" They both glared at me. I was stifling laugh after laugh. Long story short. I kept doing that and I ended up on the floor of the Limo with my hands behind my back and two enraged cousins on top of me.
"Watch what you're doing up there you two." I said. My voice came up muffled considering my face was in the floor.Thalia kicked me.
"DANG IT THALIA! YOU ARE WEARING YOUR FREAKING COMBAT BOOTS AREN'T YOU!?" I yelled. She smirked and Nico cracked up.
"Mr. Si Rango, Mr. Johnson, Mrs. Days, we have arrived at your destination." Our chauffeur Mr. D said. We all rolled our eyes and got out. I ran toward the building 'cause paparazzi were trying to take our pictures. I spotted Annabeth and chased towards her.
"Annabeth! I missed you so much!" I yelled. She looked over at me and ran over and hugged me. I saw a sandy-haired come by. Luke.
"Hey babe."(A/N: Uggh! I hate it when boys call girls this or baby. Girls can take care of this. I don't date so I've never had this problem. I have been asked out before though. #SINGLE SWAGGER) "Ready to go?" He asked. I looked at Annabeth like 'WHAT?' I started to walk away but she said "PERCY! WAIT!" She punched Luke in the gut and walked up to me.
"I'm not really dating him. He is just my partner for my next movie, that's the reason why he is here."She said. I kissed her gently on the lips.
"Does this mean you forgive me?" She asked. I said" I was never mad at you. Just sad 'cause Luke deserves you, not me." She smiled and shook her head.
"He's a freaking Jerk-off." (A/N: I always call jerks that. My own name for them. They are always like: "Sup?" And I'm like: "It's 'What's up?'Jerkoff." Then I walk away.)I felt really good. She said she needed to go to the bathroom so I walked over to Thalia and Nico. They were in deep conversation for like 5 minutes. They didn't even know I was standing there. After a while I decided to go look for Annabeth. I couldn't see her inside so I walked outside.I walked around and took out my i-pod and this song came on. It was 'What about now?' By Daughtry.

Shadows fill an empty heart
As love is fading
From all the things that we are
Are not saying
Can we see beyond the scars
And make it to the dawn?

I walked around some more and something made my heart shatter. Annabeth was with Luke. And they were kissing.

Change the colors of the sky
And open up to
The ways you made me feel alive
The ways I loved you
For all the things that never died
To make it through the night
Love will find you

"Well isn't this just freaking dandy." I said sarcastically. They broke apart.

[Chorus]
What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late
What about now?

Annabeth looked at me nervously. Then at Luke.
"Well Annabeth, who's it gonna be?" I asked.

The sun is breaking in your eyes
To start a new day
This broken heart can still survive
With a touch of your grace
Shadows fade into the light
I am by your side
Where love will find you

She looked nervous. She couldn't chose. Finally, she said:"Luke. Percy, You don't have anything going for you. I need someone with a future. Who's planning for something big."

[Chorus]

Now that we're here
Now that we've come this far
Just hold on
There is nothing to fear
For I am right beside you
For all my life
I am yours

I looked at her. My heart broke and I laughed evilly. Like when Sonic turns into Dark Sonic.

What about now?
What about today?
What if our love had never went away?

When I looked at her. I lost it.
"You know, I thought you were smarter than this. I would give you love. Respect. A shoulder to cry on. You are giving this up for a guy who chases after sluts like Rachel Elizabeth Dare. Maybe you are a dumb blond."(A/N:I do not mean to offend anyone.I hate people who consider blondes dumb.)

What about now?
What about today?
What if our love had never went away?
What about now?

She had tears streaming down her face. I turned around and started walking away.
"PERCY! WAIT!" She screamed. She latched onto my arm and I shook her off.
"No. You made your choice hard and mine easy. Annabeth Chase, you are dead to me." I walked away to her cries.
Gonna post again either later tonight or tmrw. Don't post again until I do LORDCHAOS.
Below is when Sonic turns into Dark Super Sonic. You can stop watching at 1:28.
I didn't Mean to take so long to post. My mom made me wash the dishes. :/