The Heroes of Olympus Another Percabeth Story

Aphrodite100 posted on Mar 23, 2012 at 02:16AM
Summary: Annabeth Chase is a famous sixteen year old actor. She goes to Goode High School in disguise so she can have a normal life, but is one of the most popular girls in Goode.

Percy Jackson is a regular sixteen year old. He's the most unpopular kid in school, with only one friend; Nico.

Two different worlds, but what will happen if they collide?

Characters:
Annabeth Chase
Percy Jackson
Paul Blofis
Sally Jackson
Nico DiAngelio
Katie Gardener
Travis Stoll
Connor Stoll
Jason Grace
Piper McLean
-Rick Riordan owns the characters. Any other characters you recognize, R.R. owns them!

OCs:
Maria Jackson (first name is mine in Spanish XD)
Kassey McCoy

might add more OCs as I go ;D

ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE MORTAL! No demigods this time.

warning: R.R's characters may seem a 'little' OOC! or a lot! XD

*EDIT*
Alyta and Chaos used to be the ones to be writing this story. Now it's Alyta and Ares2002. if there is ANY confusion for new readers, just go ahead and read the story. Don't worry too much about it unless Chaos decides to write another chapter. So as of June 11, 2012, Chaos is no longer the co-writer of this story.
~Aphrodite100
last edited on Jun 11, 2012 at 08:26PM

The Heroes of Olympus 938 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 938

over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
@cubsrule - say what? :\ idk what you mean...I'm not really trying to sound rude or anything...

post soon! :)
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
mischievous
Yay tommorow is Friday an I feel inspired expect a chappie tommorow!
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
Thanks you hope its long
over a year ago owlgoddess123 said…
cool
sweet keep writing this is some awesome s@$t
over a year ago ktayl7980818 said…
Super duper and Lord Chaos the piont of commenting is telling how you feel so Iif I wanted you to keep posting (which I do) it eouldn't be considered spamming.
angry
Look id you say it one to many times then it will be declared as spam!
over a year ago girlygirl1234 said…
i think i understand now and no offense but i think your being a little overboard with the spam thing but still post
mischievous
Ill post today but in a few hours I'm going to see the avengers
surprise
Well this is a sneak peek! Credit for the chappie goes to cubsrule!

(random news reporter)

Authorities have confirmed the death of actor, Luke Castellan. Appearantly he was coming back from a party and he was extremely drunk! Authorities also discovered meth and marijuana in his possesion! While he was driving he was speeding at the maximum speed a car could go then he stop abruptly and his car flipped over 5 times and he crashed into a brick wall. No civilians were hurt during this accident. It was said he had a girlfriend and no one would be surprised if she takes this loss very heavily........

(Percy's POV)

Well I was watching TV with Annabeth who was sitting in the corner cause I didn't want her anywhere near me. Then the show was interrupted by one of those breaking news thing and apperantly Luke was killed in a car crash! I was going to say "yes" outloud but if I did then Annabeth would find out I still had feelings for her! I looked over to Annabeth who looked a little sad about the news. I couldn't believe she was actually sad about his death! Sometimes I wonder why I agreed to JUST be her friend. Oh well I can't really change it. I toook another glance at Annabeth and had to resist the urge to hug her, and comfort her. Well I couldn't blame her if she didn't love me anymore especially after what I did to her.

(Annabeth's POV)

I looked over at Percy and I saw he was looking at me but turn away very quickly. I scooted a little closer to Percy and then I saw that he was looking uncomfortable. I scooted EVEN closer to the point were we were touching. Now something shocked me a lot he pulled me closer and kissed me very passionatly. At first I was obviously suprised but then I deepend the kiss. But then guess who had to come in right at this moment? I f you guess Thalia then you're right. She screamed then she yelled at percy "What are you doing kissing that slut!"
last edited over a year ago
pretty good post soon please
over a year ago girlygirl1234 said…
cool
YOU SPAMED SO YOU NO RITE TO CRITICIZE US

^that was to lord Chaus and i dont think she wi take it to hard
angry
Ummmm I'm a male just to let all of you know
Also I used to spam but I don't do that anymore and your spamming right now so keep this up and this story will be abandoned!

BTW I'm looking for a co-co writer! A co-writer for a co-writer who is the co-writer to the writer!
angelic
I edited the chapie!
big smile
Read my medium sized chapter which I edited!

Come on I need help! You know you're right I wouldn't like sharing all this power! Nevermind no co-co writers!
angry
^^^^^^ Read my chapter!
Reallllly good post soon
mischievous
Yay I made the alyta post!
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
cool luved it
What????
angry
What I thought I fixed percabeth but nooooooo you ha to destroy it again!!! Why I don't get it what happened? You better fix it or else I'll get everyone to vote for you to leave!
angry
Ah I see! Don't lecture me!
over a year ago percabeth_forev said…
lordchaos no offense but ur really starting to get on my nerves with the whole spam thingy and I think u don't know what spam is and every story has a juicy part like when they break up or they cheat on each other stuff like that but anyways post soon!!!
angry
Don't lecture me!! And besides aphordite100 said its spam! And yes I know the break up wa above touch!
over a year ago avatarfan800 said…
sunny
I agree with chaos. I understand the whole keeping my fans in suspense, but it is a percabeth story, and they do need to get back together soon.
Please post
over a year ago RomanBoy said…
heart
post post post post post post post ppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­zzz­z loved the chapter but im with chaos hes right u know
im first yay
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Isn't this supposed to b a percabeth story?!?! o_O!!!!!

anyways…………………(o_O)

Amazingly awesome chapters guys. They were really good!!!!
I LOVED THEM!!!!!
And I CAN NOT WAIT until one of u guys post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!!!
angry
HEY!!! STOP ARGUING! NOW! >:/

This whole arguing over what the co-writer writes is starting to REALLY piss me off. STOP ARGUING! IF YOU HAVE TO, MESSAGE EACH OTHER WHAT YOU'LL WRITE ABOUT, AND THE FREAKING CLIMAX OF YOUR CHAPTER, THEN WHAT YOU PLAN TO DO WITH WHAT YOU DID! FIGHTING CO-WRITERS DON'T MAKE A GOOD STORY, SO STOP IT! I'M NOT TAKING ANY SIDES, BUT YOU TWO ARGUING OVER WHAT YOU WRITE IS FREAKING SPAM! SO STOP IT!

Just message each other your ideas, and if you have to, argue over the freaking message! JUST DON'T ARGUE HERE, WHERE YOUR FANS CAN READ IT!

I honestly think Aly's reasoning is perfect. Keeping the fans in suspense is what many great authors do. Just post soon, and stop arguing. -.-
yeah, it's kinda agitating, y'all freak out over spam, yet you argue on the forums, and THAT'S freaking spam. :\
angry
Shet up! Look I think you should FIX percabeth soon before we have a civil unrest on our hands!
over a year ago Ares2002 said…
alyta2000@really good chapter but when annabeth broke up with percy again that was pretty sudden.There was no reason for them to break up.First,there should be a reason.And annabeth was realllllllly out of character but then again its a fanfic. really hope you post soon.

LORDCHAOS@mind your language
I'M the co-writer so you should read before you speak to someone who can ban you!
over a year ago avatarfan800 said…
sunny
Great chapter! Yeah for Percabeth!
Hmmm nice yet sadly I might have some problems with writing the next chapie because I don't really know how to take off!
over a year ago book-worm said…
"Percy is nice" "Percy is too nice" NAME THAT BOOK!!! Yay for percabeth!!
over a year ago Aponimisae said…
smile
^ Hahaha, idk where that's from, but it's funny! And true... O.o

Gah, so much arguing over it! Most Percabeth stories make them flip out like this. Especially the celebrity ones. I don't know how many of you are on fanfiction .net (no space) but seriously, it's not that uncommon and you just need to let the writer explain the reasoning, as was done, and make it better. Not that all Percabeth stories end happily, as I've seen... Alyta, nice job there, I actually think that's awesome, getting the people to freak out over what happened. Clearly a subject of RR's, who, as we all know, is the King of Trolls and the act of Trolling. This was proven by the end of SoN.
Dang, Percy reminded me of my friend, who apologizes for EVERYTHING. I had to shout at her to stop. Took a while, but she's better at it now.
Alright, I have to ask: is this forum G or PG rated or something, 'cause usually the language isn't so restricted. Just wanted to know.
It pg
Really good ugh now you guys are making want the TMA to come out oh and fanfiction.net always has story's like these there good too
Haha the "Percy is nice..." etc is from the sea of monsters I havent been to fanfic is it cool?
mischievous
XD aweshum chappie!!!
and PLEASE don't let WWIII start just cuz of something you don't want to happen in chapters! think about it: doesn't it sound plain stupid? example:

"TEAM ALYTA FOREVER!! YOU WILL GO DOWN TEAM CHAOS!!"
"OOOOOHH NO, TEAM CHAOS WILL RULE ALYTA AT THE END!! SO JUST GIVE UP ALL READY!!!"

XDD

post soon! XD
angry
Well I declare the chappie war it's basically a war that will continue till this story is finished now I might have lost this battle but I haven't lost the war!! I have to regroup my loses so I won't post until I have talked to all my smart friends who are percabeth supporters and even I'll even talk to my bitter rival about this if I have to heck I'll ask universalpowa boom now you people are dead!
over a year ago Ares2002 said…
really nice chapter.Post SOON!!!
HEY!!! STOP IT! THERE WILL NOT BE A WAR OVER STUPID CHAPTERS! IF I HAVE TO, ONE OF YOU WILL BE FIRED FROM YOUR CO-WRITER POST, AND THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE FREAKING WRITER! SO KNOCK IT OFF!!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
hmmm
Technically universal and hollistergirl have already done WWIII on their forum. So if u started a war it would be WWIV so yea but let's NOT do that please!!
^truuuee... Like Kaia said, let's NOT have another freaking war on fanpop!
OI!!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION! YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 13TH! Chaos and Alyta cannot answer the question, so everyone BUT them!

link
angry
Fine no war! But until I get an idea from my friends their will be no chapter!!!!!! Mark my words!!!!!!!! Also as punishment I might fatally hurt Percy orrrrrrrrrrrr Annabeth!!! Muhhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Bubble guppies!!!! Here's the smallest preview in history!
meh
^WTF? O_O WHY?! IS IT JUST CUZ YOU'RE MAD OVER SOMETHING?! WTF DUDE! NOT COOL!
cool
Oh well that's what you get for going up against me!
How about someone posts something before the fans start to riot
Seriously dude, I don't think you want to piss me off right now. I'm already pissed that I'm losing my voice, and you acting the way you are is NOT making me any happier. >:\ PLEASE stop it!!