All rights belong to RR
spam is encouraged
tell me wat u think
please be honest

The Heroes of Olympus 30 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PJrocks said…
Prolouge
Annabeth was on the verge of a mental breakdown. They were leaving for the roman camp in three days. THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!! Naturally, it didn't help her sanity when a book came flying out of nowhere and hit her on the head.
"WHO THREW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!, she said."
"I did! said a rich, vaguely familiar voice.''
Then a piece of paper hit her on the head.
It said: I know you miss him. The book will explain a couple of things. The book is based in the future, please dont mess with the future, or ill make sure you'll look disgusting when you finally meet Percy again!!!
From,
Aphrodite, or is it Aprowditte, Afrodite? Ah who cares!!!!
Annabeths only thought was WTF, she doesn't even know how to spell her own name? Then, hmm maybe she shouldn't mess with whatever this book predicted.
It wasn't until then that Annabeth really noticed the book. OMG PERCY IS ON THE COVER!!!!! she thought. The title was, The Son of Neptune. It showed Percy on the cover with an eagle crackling with electricity. He appered to be stabbing a floating chunk of ice with the eagle.
Well, Annabeth thought, theres only one way to find out if the book is about Percy. And with that thought she opened the book and began reading.

Well, wat do u think? Please b 100% honest.
2 good comments before i post again
last edited over a year ago
thanks
over a year ago theocean5566 said…
big smile
Post soon
over a year ago itsjustamonster said…
big smile
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZINGLY EPICISMNESS!!!!!!! post soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter I
Percy

The snake-haired ladies were starting to annoy Percy.

It was about Percy! YAY!!!! Wait, snake haired ladies? That could only mean one thing, gorgans, but Annabeth thought that Medusa's sisters had faded away. Hmmm.... Geae's stirring must have brought them back. That couldn't be good. She kept reading.

They should have have died three days ago when he dropped a crate of bowling balls on them at the Napa Bargain Mart. They should have died two days ago when he ran them over with a police car in Martinez. They definitely should have died this morning when he cut off their heads in Tilden Park.

Keep trying Percy, don't die on me now, Annabeth thought.

No Matter how many times Percy killed them and watched them crumble to powder, they just kept re-forming like large evil dust bunnies. He couldn't even seem to outrun them.

Hmmm... large evil dust bunnies, interesting comparision.

He reached the top of the hill and caught his breath. How long since he'd last killed them? Maybe two hours. They never seemed to stay dead longer than that.
The past few days, he'd hardly slept.

Just like me!, Annabeth thought.

He'd eaten whatever he could scrounge-vending machine gummi bears, stale bagels, even a Jack in the Crack burrito,

I Jack in the Crack burrito? Annabeth thought. Ewwwww... note to self: make Percy wash his mouth at least 5 times before kissing him.

which was a new personal low.

You bet it is. Annabeth thought.

His clothes were torn, burned, and splattered with monster slime.

Again, ewwwww... another note to self: make Percy take a bath 5 times too. Thought Annabeth.

He'd only survived this long because the two snake-haired ladies-gorgans, they called themselves-couldn't seem to kill him either. Their claws didn't cut his skin. Their teeth shattered whenever hey tried to bite him.

Good to know the Achillies Curse is still working. Annabeth realized.

But Percy couldn't keep going much loger.

Fudge, thought Annabeth.

Soon he'd collapse from exhaustion, and then-as hard as he was to kill- he was pretty sure the gorgans would find a way.

Again, fudge, thought Annabeth.

Where to run?

My dads house, Annabeth prayed.

He scanned his surroundings. Under different circumstances, he might have enjoyed the view. To his left, golden hills rolled inland, dotted with lakes,woods, and a few herds of cows.

Fudge the cows, i hate cows. Annabeth remembered.

To his right, the flatland of Berckely and Oakland marched west-a vast checkerboard of neighborhoods, with several million people who probably did not want their morning interupted by two monstors and a filthy demigod.

My dad wouldn't mind, Annabeth said outloud.

Farther west, San Francisco Bay glittered under a silvery haze.

My dad hates that haze, Annabeth recalled, it doesn't let him fly his Sopwitch Camel.

Past that, a wall of fog had swallowed most of San Francisco, leaving just the tops of skyscrapers and the towers of the Golden Gate Bridge.

He hates that fog too, she recalled.

A vague sadness weighed on Percy's chest. Something told him that he'd been to San Francisco before.

Heck yeah u have, Annabeth remembered.

The city had some connection to Annabeth- the only person he could remember from his past.

It took a moment for Annabeth to process what she just read. "He remembers me?" she whispered. Then, "HE REMEMBERS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. Then she stared dancing around like an idiot. Thats also when her cabin door opened, and the whole camp saw her dancing like an idiot.
\

Hoped u liked it.
Everybody i will try to post every saturday, maybe sunday, maybe wednsdy too.
heart
hope i liked it? I LOVED IT I MARRIED IT!!!! I GAVE IT FLOWERS ON ITS BIRTHDAY CUZ ITS JUST THAT AWESOME!!!!!! POST SOON!!!!!!!
wink
oh by the way you do boldness like this [ b ] Boldness [ / b ] But no spaces italics and underline is the same except instead of b its i and u
italics is italics
boldness is boldness
underlinism is underlinism
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
oh, my, gods. THAT WAS AMAZINGLY AWESOME! POST MORE POST MORE POST MORE!
^^hes/shes right. HA HA HA! THATS FUNNY!
over a year ago klyonsm2 said…
heart
OH MY GODS, I LOVE IT!! <3
b i u
Glad u liked it. My laptop doesn't let me type in italics or in bold. It sucks so bad. How do u type in bold ive been trying to find out all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­
Also, im disapointed in u guys. i said there right at the top that SPAM IS ENCOURAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! i DECLARE A SPAM WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­
also could u guys tell other people about this? friends, family, other forums, etc. please?
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
for bold to stop it
over a year ago CalebChase said…
big smile
Post soon plz plz plz
Can u put more people in
big smile
pweaaaaaase post soon!!!!!!!!!
sunny
Caleb chase there will b more people in da next chap. Which will come out on( drum roll please)............................ Saterday!

Jk here it is right now,

Ch. 2
Annabeth

You have got to see this Annie! Said Malcom her half bro.
" don't call me Annie!"
Then annabeth realized that nobody saw her dancing at all, they were all to foucused on Leo and Jason. They were striking Kung Fu poses if u could call it that.
"The cobra!" Jason said, and started doing the worm.
"the Crane! Leo said, and stared acting like a chicken.
The drunken monkey, said Jason, ooooo, oo, agh, agh!!!!!!
"the mad cow," Leo screamed. Then he put his fingers next to his forehead to symbolize horns, " moooo moo oo, mother fudger!"
then Jason used his air powers to launch Leo into the air. Leo started to do a flying scissor kick 2 Jason, but Jason slowed him down using the air long enough 4 him to grab a big stick and whack Leo before he could reach him.
"OWWWWWWWWWW,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"­; exclaimed Leo, "not cool!"
Everybody was howling with laughter, even Mr. D.
Then Annabeths cell phone rang, she put it on speakerphone. "Hello?"
"Annabeth, I just saw Percy!!!!!", her father screamed.
The whole camp heard.
nice chapter, please post soon!
this is in bold
this is italics
this is underlined
btw, spam war? im so in!!
big smile
please post sooon!!!!!!
surprise
o.o oh, my, gods. POST POST POST POST POST POST POST! i hate cliffhangers! hey, will you post if i tell you what the back of The Mark of Athena will say!?
over a year ago Haloskywalker said…
big smile
POST SOON!! MARK OF ATHENA IS COMING OUT IN OCTOBER 2ND !!!!
over a year ago thaliagrace74 said…
sorry to burst your "spam in encourged" thing but spamming and spam wars are against club rules.
blush
Guys im making this into a Mark of Athena Fanfic cause its more fun.
./
Ch. 3
Jason

Iwasdrivingbyamatinecetunnelandpercyjumpe­dof­acl­iff­ona­sil­ver­pla­tte­r!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­
"Whoah, slow down dad!" Annabeth exclamied.
"I was driving by a matenince tunnel-"
"That's the entrance to the Roman camp" I said.
"It is?" Annabeth asked.
"Well I guess i'm not needed," Mr. Chase said and hung up.
"Yeah, it is," I said.
Annabeth just walked back to her cabin.
"Weird," I muttered. "Leo, can u speed up the build on the Argo II?" I asked.
"Actually, It's done."
"What? I thought you said three more days?"
"I did, finished ahead of schedual." he gleefully excliamed. "We leave in 5 hours," just then an explosinon was heard.
"Make that 3 days."

Annabeth

Annabeth skipped ahead she had to Know what happened. There it was, at the end of the first Chapter. She kept reading all night. When she woke up, she read all day. She repeated the pattern the next day, and the nest day. She was reading the final chapter when Leo burst in.
"Time to go!" he said.
"what?"
"You know, Camp Jupiter?"
"Oh, yeah." I said.
We were leaving already? Annabeths head was swimming.
As she boarded the boat Annabeth was scared to death. She went straight to her assinged room and slept. She awoke to Leo annoucing that they were there. She headed to the deck.
"This is it," she muttered.
zzz
hope u like it.
D: i liked the book better... oh well. you should change the name to the mark of athena my pjrocks or something. Haloskywalker, REALLY! ARE YOU SURE!?!?!?!?!
big smile
omg amazingness!!!!! that chapter was amazingness!!!! please post soon!!!!!!
please post soon!!1
hey, guys,please check out this club i just made.
link
This forum is now officially abandoned.