Advertisement

The Heroes of Olympus Fanfic Mark Of Athena By Megon4ever

megon4ever posted on Apr 17, 2012 at 12:43AM
Seven half-bloods shall answer the call
To storm or fire the world must fall
An oath to keep with final breath
And foes bear arms to the doors of death

Continuing from The Son of Neptune......
Percy Jackson is at the roman camp while Jason Grace is at the greek camp. They must unite to defeat Gaea, goddess of Earth. Include Romance, Adventure, and Tragedy.

Please read this!

BTW the reason why there are so many posts from me at the beginning is because i copy and pasted it from my article.
last edited on Apr 17, 2012 at 01:12AM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 185 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-125 of 185

over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
mischievous
plz post wen u can
over a year ago jberagon17 said…
post now
over a year ago megon4ever said…
heart
K.. SHORT NOTE
(BYE THE WAY..LOVE CAP LOCKS SO I AM GOING TO TALK LIKE THIS FROM NOW ON)

JBERAGON- YOU ARE AMAZING! HONESTLY, YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME THAT YOU POST SO SOON. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

THEOCEAN- YOU MAY NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME BUT THANK YOU FOR SPENDING SO MUCH TIME ON SUPPORTING ME! IT REALLY MEANS A LOT! YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME AND I LOVE THAT!

BLACKJACK-ARION- YOU ROCK! YOU ONLY READ A LITTLE AND YOU HAVE ALREADY DONE SO MUCH FOR ME! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE!

BUKLUVR- I LOOK FORWARD EVERY DAY TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE WROTE. YOU ARE SO KIND AND SUPPORTVE! THANKS!

KAYLEEGURULE- YOU ROCK! THANKS FOR COMMENTING AND SUPPORTING ME!

I LOVE YOU ALL... YOU PEOPLE MAKE MY DAY!
KEEP READING!
over a year ago theocean5566 said…
big smile
Thanks and post soon
big smile
thank you and post asap
I EDITED THE LAST CHAPTER!!
heart
loved the edit post soon
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
:) Pls post soon :)
post now
Frank
Sunlight seethed through my eyes as I woke up. I groaned and propped my head against the wall, “Where am I?” “You guys appeared all unconscious on the deck an hour ago. You're in the infirmary.” Calypso was placing a wet cloth on Jason's head, while Odysseus was feeding Annabeth ambrosia. Then I remembered everything that happened. “Do you know?” I asked. The fighter got up, “Yeah. Chaos told me. Percy and Jason had it coming for them. Sorry that I couldn't help during the battle, my uhhh... weapon is missing.” Sensing the tension on the topic, I got up and went to check on Hazel. She was laying peacefully on her white bed. I smiled at the sight of it. A strand of her curly hair fell across her face; I pushed it away and she stirred. As soon as her eyes opened, confusion flashed on her expression. “We're in the infirmary.” She nodded. It was about an hour until everyone woke up. Percy and Jason were the last ones. “Do you feel any different?” Leo asked in curiosity. “A bit.” Jason stayed quiet. “Are you all right, Jason?” Piper asked. He looked like he was procrastinating, “I didn't ask for this... I didn't imply this. All I wanted was for everything to be fair! You know how hard I have worked for my spot and relationships in Camp Jupiter? I can't throw everything away!” A tear trickled down his cheek. I felt a bit uncomfortable. Jason was looked up to at Camp; I would've thought that he would shed tears. I looked down at the floor for a moment, feeling that I shouldn't be able to see this rare moment. Jason looked at Percy as if asking for help silently. A tiny word crept out of his mouth, “Love.” Annabeth looked at the two in confusion. “Come again?” Calypso asked. “L-O-V-E, Love. It's helping my anger to go away. It's keeping me steady because I know that what the gods have given me will help protect the ones I love.” A content smile spread across his face. Then Piper started singing with an angel's voice, (Not the random singing, she actually sings good.)

When there's nothing left,
My heart is broken and torn.
When all the Joy has faded away,
I just got to say:

It's you who's keeping me alive.
That little strand of life.
All the love that you gave away,
It's moving me on.

My heart beats for you,
It's all for you.
The sorrow just washes away.
And I've just got to say:

It's you who's keeping me alive.
That little strand of life.
All the love that you gave away,
It's moving me on.

But just promise me one thing,
Just one thing.
You won't ever leave me,
At all.

When she finished singing. We were all crying, tears of joy and determination. “I-I won't give up. The gods will lead us to where we go.” “Yeah! We'll show the Giants what we're made of!” “W-We'll make our parent's proud.” Calypso and Odysseus smiled in agreement. The day ended on a happy note.
the song is short because i made it up... Sorry!!
over a year ago Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
i loved it :) Awesome :)
heart
i agree post soon
I can't use libreoffice so i'll write a short chapter
sorry for my mistakes!!

Athena (goddess of war)
To tell the truth, it was really hard. The whole concept of stopping a Prophecy was extremely complicated. I felt weak right now. You see, a god/goddess can only do this so many times; we have a place where we get energy to stay alive. Every time we stop a Prophecy,(only twice) a chemical change takes place in that little storage. Something happens in the molecular level. The great Prophecy was ruining everybody's lives. Why couldn't the fates let us go this time? I felt a pain of sadness when I sent Annabeth away. I was like giving my daughter a death sentence. Honestly, I was grateful to have that sea spawn to protect her when I wasn't there. My daughter. Frederick and I was so proud of her and we loved her more than she could ever know. But bad things are happening, even things that could be fatal. "Athena?" My father asked. The whole Olympian council was sitting on their thrones staring at me. I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yes?" "Do you think it is time?" I knew what he meant. Time for the mark, the curse of Athena. I nodded. The big three looked down. Posiden looked up sadly, "Just be..be careful." I gave him a reassuring smile and flashed to Argo II. I caught all of them by surprise. "Lady Athena!" They bowed. "Arise," I commanded. "I come here today not bearing great news. What I will give you today give give you great burden and pain. Death shall follow and none will be the same." The teenagers all looked puzzled. "Those of the big three.. step up. Hazel Levesque, Percy Jackson, and Jason Grace. I give you.. the mark of Athena!" A bright light shone around them and when it died down, the three radiated with power. "What happened?" Hazel asked. "Use it well but be careful!" And I vanished.
big smile
cool post soon
mischievous
I won't post if nobody else comments!!!
over a year ago Neptune2148 said…
big smile
Post soon great chapter

Jason (extremely awkward!!)
Broken and confused. That's how I felt. I was glad that Percy was there for me. He was like a older brother who was sometimes annoying. After dinner, Percy and I went up to our room. I went on the top part of my bunk and he went on the bottom. I twisted and turned but I couldn't sleep. I checked the bottom to see if Percy was asleep. He wasn't; he was looking at some pictures of his friends..mostly Annabeth. “...Thanks Perce.” “For what?” he asked, oblivious to the fact that he helped me in my...emotion breakdown. I sighed, “For helping me, I needed that.” I felt that I really owed him one. It started getting really awkward so I just went back to my position. “So...where are you going to go after the war?” he asked. “I don't know. I know that you'll actually stay at Camp Half-Blood, but I want to stay there too.” “We should combine the camps,” I said jokingly. “Yeah! We're working together fine.” Honestly, I meant it as a joke. Then I heard a loud crash. Percy and I jolted up and ran to the cause. The scene was of Reyna and Leo tangled up in a net. “Watch where you're going!” She yelled. “What did I do? It was your clumsy feet that got us into this mess. Must be inherited by your parents!” I winced. Reyna got pretty touchy about her parents. Her father went on a mission and never came back. His body was later found half decayed and all bloody. And her mother was..well a goddess. Reyna's eyes flashed with anger. Then instead of ripping Leo apart as I expected her to do, she started crying. “Y-YOU KNOW NOTHING OF MY PARENTS! THEY CARED FOR ME NO-NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO! M-MY DAD SACRIFICED HIS LIFE FOR ME!” She just sat there and let tears stream down, not caring to wipe them or anything. Leo looked guilty, “I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me.” He put his hand over her and started tapping it. As Percy and I lifted the net off of them, Reyna asked, “What are y-you tapping on my back?” “My momma taught me morse code before she died. I'm saying that I'm sorry and that I know how you feel.” “What happened to your mother?” she asked. “Gaea visited me when I was young and in order to protect my mom, I used fire. The building burned up and I-I was the only one left alive.” “Oh.” I knew Reyna sympathized. I knew her every feeling. “What is it again?” She tried to tap in rhythm with Leo. After a while, she finally got it. “I know only one morse code tap.” She did it on Leo. He looked up at her, “You really mean it?” “Definitely!” “What did she say?” I asked. “I love you.”
Welcome Neptune2148!!!
Please continue to read my forum!!
This chapter is dedicated to you!
angry
hello?
nobody commented on either one of my chapters!!
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
heart
sorry i always comment but my computer freezes after so i gave it some time off i loved it by the way Amazin nd thanx for readin my forum
over a year ago theocean5566 said…
big smile
Post soon
tongue
more people please comment
over a year ago Neptune2148 said…
laugh
Thanks awwwww leo got a girl frieng post soon
post NOW