Advertisement

The Heroes of Olympus Taken By The Earth (COMPLETED)

kayleegurule posted on Apr 18, 2012 at 01:33AM
AUTHORS: kayleegurule is the author of this foum.

DISCLAIMER: All of the original characters and places belong to Rick Riordan.

SUMMERY: During the second Giant War, Percy sacrifices himself to destroy Gaea. But before she disappears she takes Percy for revenge. When Percy awakes, Gaea is of full power again. Now he has to escape her clutches and help his friends and family before its too late.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

KAYLEEGURULE FORUMS

The Stolen Trident
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.en­t

The Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.en­a

My Whole Life Was A Lie
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.li­e

Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.ie­s

Camp of Couples
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.46­0

The Undercover Hero
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.55­3

A Rueful Wish
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-heroes--of­-ol­ymp­us/­for­u..­.is­h

My Wattpad Account:http://www.wattpad.com/user/XXKGGirlXX

My Fanfiction.Net Account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4011048/MisssK­ayl­ee

What seems good turns bad, what seems bad turns good. It is an endless cycle.
last edited on Aug 23, 2013 at 01:18AM
save

The Heroes of Olympus 203 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 76-100 of 203

over a year ago kayleegurule said…
Hey everyone, Theocean is doing finals at her skl, so that's why she hasn't been able to post. But she will post as soon as she can, you just have to be patient.
over a year ago theocean5566 said…
big smile
Preview

Frank

After Annabeth revealed the next clue I was happy. One step closer to Hazel. I haven't seen her in a long time. I miss her. The box told us to go to the Parthenon but I didn't know how she saw that. I didn't even see anything. I think she has true sight after the war with Gaea. Since she found out that there was a chance Percy was alive she was happier. We went back and started packing. In the corner of my eye I saw a ring. It was Annabeth's. I pick it up and when searching for her. I didn't think she would take it off. After 10 minutes of searching I couldn't find her.
"Annabeth!!" I yelled.
No answer. I started to get nervous. We couldn't lose her. She was the most important person it his quest. I rushed to the others.
"Hey...what's wrong?" Jason asked.
"Annabeth. She gone." I said.
"Gone? Gone where?" they all said.
"I don't know."
"We must find her." Jason said."She's important to this quest."
Thailia notice the ring I was holding.
"Hey why do you have her ring. I thought she never took it off."
"I thought so too."
I gave her the ring and she study it carefully. She pressed something and a tiny compartment opened up. There was a note inside. Everyone was awestruck. She took it out and read it. It said:

I always knew I would die someday. I give you these note to remind you of me if you have forgotten. I'm sorry if this note will bring you despair. You will always have a spot in my heart and I hope you will too. I will always love you to the end of the world.
                                                               Signed Percy 
OMG! THIS IS AMAZING THEOCEAN POST SOON!
big smile
Here you go

Frank

After Annabeth revealed the next clue I was happy. One step closer to Hazel. I haven't seen her in a long time. I miss her. The box told us to go to the Parthenon but I didn't know how she saw that. I didn't even see anything. I think she has true sight after the war with Gaea. Since she found out that there was a chance Percy was alive she was happier. We went back and started packing. In the corner of my eye I saw a ring. It was Annabeth's. I pick it up and when searching for her. I didn't think she would take it off. After 10 minutes of searching I couldn't find her.
"Annabeth!!" I yelled.
No answer. I started to get nervous. We couldn't lose her. She was the most important person it his quest. I rushed to the others.
"Hey...what's wrong?" Jason asked.
"Annabeth. She gone." I said.
"Gone? Gone where?" they all said.
"I don't know."
"We must find her." Jason said."She's important to this quest."
Thailia notice the ring I was holding.
"Hey why do you have her ring. I thought she never took it off."
"I thought so too."
I gave her the ring and she study it carefully. She pressed something and a tiny compartment opened up. There was a note inside. Everyone was awestruck. She took it out and read it. It said:

I always knew I would die someday. I give you these note to remind you of me if you have forgotten. I'm sorry if this note will bring you despair. You will always have a spot in my heart and I hope you will too. I will always love you to the end of the world.
                                                               Signed Percy 

Everyone stared at Thailia. They couldn't believe it. They had figured out why Annabeth left. It was this note. It must've triggered something. Jason was the first to break the silence.
"Hey guys we should get going the plane is going to leave in a half an hour."
They went back to pack up and arrived at the private airport. Nico looked paler than normal which was saying something. I could tell he didn't like airplanes. We got on and I sat next to Leo. I was thinking of the war with Gaea.
"Hey do you know what happened to the Argo 2 (I didn't know how to do the roman numeral)." I asked Leo.
He took out a photo of it. What was on there amazed me. The warship turned into a party boat. It had I'm sexy and I know it written in big letters. I stared at the picture .
"Fun,"he said,"best time of my life."
Yup he was still the same old Leo. He hadn't changed through out these past years. To be honest everyone didn't seem to change. I glanced in the aisle and saw Nico clutching the seat. His knuckles were white. Everyone else were sleeping. Suddenly something jerked the plane and woke everyone up. Not this again I thought. Jason went out to investigate since he was the son of the sky god. When he came back he said he didn't see anything.
"Are you sure?" Nico said.
"Yeah. But there's something suspicious." Jason said.
"Like what?" I asked.
"Something powerful is out there."
Since we couldn't do anything until the plane lands we would have to sit and wait. After 1 hour we were finally there. We were in Greece. If only Annabeth was here to help us. When we got off the plane everyone went to inspect it only to find nothing. We made our way through the streets of Greece and finally found the Parthenon. We entered but I felt a strange presence. Something powerful. Jason must have felt it too. We looked everywhere but we didn't find a clue. Then Thailia looked at one of the building's structures. 
"Hey guys come here." she said.
We all went there. She pointed to the front of the building. On top of the building were some words.
"A clue." she said.
"How are we supposed to get up there?" I said.
She looked at Jason and he got the message. Luckily no one was around to see Jason on top of the building. He came back down and said:

To find the clue you must see
Beyond the building you mustn't flee
Bring the winner of the old contest
And see if you fail or you will be blessed
This clue isn't hard to figure out 
So take your time and must not pout

Everyone looked confused.
"The clue lied. It is hard." Leo said.
"So what is this winner of a old contest?" Nico said.
Then an idea popped into my head.
"Wasn't this the place where the people decide if Poseidon or Athena will become their patron?" I said.
Everyone nodded and Thailia figured out what I was talking about.
"So we have to bring Athena?" Leo said.
"No. Do you remember how Athena won?"
He shook his head.
"She won by creating a olive tree. So I think we should bring some olives."
I heard Leo stomach growl so all of us went a buy some pizza with olives. We took out the olives and ate the pizza. Boy Leo was hungry. He ate half the pizza. It wasnt a pretty sight. When we were done we went back to the Parthenon. We went around back and walked around until we saw something. A hellhound popped out of the bushes. We drew our weapons but then I thought of something.
"Guys don't attack." I said.
They looked at me if I were some crazy person.
"Trust me."
I took out the olives and thew it at the hellhound. It ate it and seemed happy. Then it rolled over like it wanted me to rub its belly. So I carefully went to it and rubbed it. On the collar I saw pictures of something. I took it off and the hellhound went off onto the darkness. The collar had a picture of a building.
"The Effie tower." Thailia said. "We are going there."
Then an iris message popped up. It was a girl running from something. She had ripped clothing and blond hair. It was Annabeth Chase.

over a year ago abrown7297 said…
laugh
Hahaha...so they just not look for her and leave?!?!
Uhhhh oops
over a year ago HawkfireX said…
Please let Nico do a lot of stuff; and Jason
over a year ago HawkfireX said…
Nico was falling through the earth, his wounds were bleeding and his head was spinning. "Nico" a calm voice entered his thoughts; "Father"
over a year ago shubham06 said…
Great work uptil now guys....
Keep going...
If u dont post once in a while, i will reveal percy's location which u try to hide.... Btw so many hints, people would figure out eventually....
The only reason it took a while for Theocean to post was because she was doing finals in school. BTW wasn't it you who said that you couldn't post when you were doing your testing too. SO you shouldn't be talking.
Yup... I was just joking..... U take things very seriously.... I meant no offence.... I didnt read tht ocean had test.... Nd chillax!!
last edited over a year ago
Yes, I do take thing seriously. Well, most things. It just annoys me when people tell writers to post when they dont post themselves.
Heh stop accusing me like that..... My internet is no working thats why i cant post....
I'm not accusing you. I'm saying that alot of other poeple do it too. And I know that your internet isn't working. And I'm guessing that you're either on yor phone or ipod's internet.
Its my phone.... I hav earlier said on my forum if u havent read it, i will never abandon it even if no one replies bcoz i write to please myself.....
I'm typing the chapter now so expect it today or tomorrow.
cool
THALIA

One thing was for sure: Annabeth was in trouble. Again. I can’t believe she would really leave without us. Now we have four people to find. I really hope Hazel, Piper and Percy aren’t dead. Nico told me that he felt that they were alive but still. If their alive then where are they.
My thoughts were interrupted when Leo said, “We have to help Annabeth.”
“How? We have to find Annabeth, Hazel, and Piper, get a clue, and try to find out the location of Percy. We don’t have time,” Nico argued in disbelief.
“Nico, we can’t leave Annabeth alone,” I told him. “Remember when you ran away after Bianca’s death, Percy did everything to find you.”
I could tell that he didn’t like me playing the guilt card on him. There are only a few people Nico would do anything for. Hazel, me, Annabeth, and Percy. I’m guessing that Nico feels guilty that he couldn’t help Percy before he was captured.
“Fine!” He snapped. “But I’m only doing this because Percy would never forgive me if I let something bad happen top Annabeth.”
“But how are we supposed to find Annabeth and the clue at the same time?” Jason asked.
Nico and I glanced at each other and I knew that we were thinking the same thing. Our watches.
“Oh, we have a way,” Nico said mysteriously.
“Okay, do you care to elaborate,” Frank asked confused.
“Well, before the Giant War Percy, Annabeth, Nico, and I had Tyson make us special watches,” I explained just as mysteriously.
“Exactly. These watches,” Nico pointed to his watch. “Have tracking devices on them. So the four of us can track each other if we want to-”
“Hold Up!” Frank and Leo yelled. “We were lost on missions for three years trying to find Percy and you had the location to him on your watches this entire time.”
“Yes and No,” He continued. “Usually the watches would have Percy’s location but now it doesn’t. We tried locating him with these things ever since he disappeared but no such luck. He doesn’t show up on the system. Either he wasn’t wearing his watch when he was captured or there is so much magic where he’s at that it’s interfering with the tracking signal.”
“But that’s not the important part. Nico can go with Frank and Jason to find Annabeth and I can go with Leo to find the clue in Paris. And when you save Annabeth you can find us again with the watches,” I explained.
Everyone agreed to the plan. Frank, Jason, and Nico left towards Annabeth’s location. Leo and I ran towards the Athens airport so we could get to Paris as fast as possible.
Leo and I didn’t relax until the plane was off the ground. As the plane flew through the air I quickly fell asleep. In my dream I was watching a scene on top of Half-Blood Hill. I saw myself lying on the ground. I saw Percy kneeling next to me. And Annabeth, Chiron, and everyone else was standing was from us.
A glimmer in the trees caught my eye. I glanced up and saw the Golden Fleece. Immediately I recognized the scene. It was when I’d first woken up on Half-Blood Hill. After Percy, Annabeth, Tyson, and Clarisse had save Grover and the Golden Fleece to cure my tree from poison.
But suddenly the dream took a turn for the worst because Percy turned his head towards me. His eyes weren’t sea green, they were a muddy brown.
“You will never find him!” The voice was evil, soothing, and fearfully familiar. “I will rise again. The missing will stay missing. You will never find them. They will die in there prisons. I will rule the world.”
I was too shocked to say anything.
“This war you cannot win,” The scary familiar voice said.
I awoke sitting next to Leo on the plane towards Paris. I was sweating and panting. Leo was watching me with concern but I ignored him. I couldn’t believe it all that work for nothing. Percy sacrificed himself to get rid of her and now she’s coming back. I didn’t want to admit it but I knew it was true. Gaea will rise again and this time it’ll be worse then ever.
Gud one!
Post soooooon...
over a year ago zaheer_abbas123 said…
wow!!!awesome story ppost soon.....:)
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
heart
AWESOME! Post !
big smile
Preview

Nico

I woke up with a pounding headache. The dream..... It was so real. Everyone was killed and I was the only one left. I glanced in the aisle and saw Thalia sweating and she looked pale.
"Thals are you all right?"
She didn't answer. I got more concerned.
"Thalia. You can trust me."
"I......I had a dream about......Gaea. She's rising again. This time she's more powerful."
Everyone that were awake shouted,"WHAT?!?!?!" waking the other people.
"Huh? What happen?" Jason said sleepily.
"Gaea." Thailia said.
Immediately his eyes opened.
"What!!?!?!"
"Yeah I know. She has Percy captive."
Everyone face turned pale.
"So are we close to Annabeth yet?" I asked.
Thailia looked at her watch.
"Yeah surprisingly she at Paris too."
We waited and waited but the plane never seem to land. I was getting bored. Leo kept saying are we there yet for a million times. Something shook the plane. Everyone was thrown off of their seat.
"What was that?" I said.
"I don't know. I'll go check." Jason said.
He went out and in the door way I saw a snake tail. He came back saying he didn't see anything but I knew there was something out there. Finally after we landed we followed Thalia's directions. We got lost so many times. After hours we saw Annabeth being cornered by hellhounds and other monsters I didn't know. She mouthed something like get out of here. Then the ground collapsed. We were all falling in the darkness. A voice entered my head and said........
over a year ago zaheer_abbas123 said…
this is what i call a preview with a good cliffe......:)
kayaleegurule seriously u should lay off on shubham he was jus kiddin.......:)
Nico

I woke up with a pounding headache. The dream..... It was so real. Everyone was killed and I was the only one left. I glanced in the aisle and saw Thalia sweating and she looked pale.
"Thals are you all right?"
She didn't answer. I got more concerned.
"Thalia. You can trust me."
"I......I had a dream about......Gaea. She's rising again. This time she's more powerful."
Everyone that were awake shouted,"WHAT?!?!?!" waking the other people.
"Huh? What happen?" Jason said sleepily.
"Gaea." Thailia said.
Immediately his eyes opened.
"What!!?!?!"
"Yeah I know. She has Percy captive."
Everyone face turned pale.
"So are we close to Annabeth yet?" I asked.
Thailia looked at her watch.
"Yeah surprisingly she at Paris too."
We waited and waited but the plane never seem to land. I was getting bored. Leo kept saying are we there yet for a million times. Something shook the plane. Everyone was thrown off of their seat.
"What was that?" I said.
"I don't know. I'll go check." Jason said.
He went out and in the door way I saw a snake tail. He came back saying he didn't see anything but I knew there was something out there. Finally after we landed we followed Thalia's directions. We got lost so many times. After hours we saw Annabeth being cornered by hellhounds and other monsters I didn't know.. She mouthed something like get out of here. Then the ground collapsed. We were all falling in the darkness. A voice entered my head and said welcome to Tartarus. We're going to have a lot of fun. -cues evil laugh- Then I blacked when we hit the ground. 
 I had another dream. This time it's was in a cave like area. Then I realized it was the labyrinth. But how? I thought it was destroyed when he died. I saw the arena then a workshop. I walked through and saw 2 people sleeping. One of them heard me and woke up.
"Huh?" she said trying to look around.
I saw her face it was Hazel.
"Hazel!" I said.
She got up but she couldn't see me.
"Nico?"
"Yeah I'm here."
She let out a sigh. But then I was about to say something the scene changed. It was the mountains. The a face appeared.
"You'll never win this time." it said.
Then I woke up in cold sweat. We were in a cage like area. It brought back memories when I was in a cage. Everyone was here except Leo.
"Hey where's Leo."
"He made Tartarus mad by calling him Darth Vader. So he moved him somewhere." Annabeth said.
I nodded. I wondered how are we going to get out of here.
"So now what." I said.
She thought for a while then said," Frank can you turn into a mouse?"
"Yeah why?"
"Just do it."
He turn into a small gray mouse. Annabeth told him to scout the area go see what we are up against. He scurried off into the darkness. We sat back and I notice that Frank gave her the ring back. Jason and Thailia were talking. In an hour frank came back and turn himself back into a demigod. His face could tell that the news wasn't good.
"There's at least 1000 of them. We could never beat them." he said.
Annabeth eyes glowed a little like the time used she her mark. Everyone was frustrated. Then everyone started glowing.
"Blessings." Annabeth said.
She was the one who glowed the most. She told us the plan. We will break out and attack. Also we should find Leo. I slashed the bars and everyone went out. We were walking for 10 minutes trying to find Leo. I can't believe that no one seen us already.
I was wrong. Some of them saw us while making rounds. We charged. Everyone was on fire. They attack with power. But then a skeleton snuck up behind me when I wasn't paying attention and stabbed me at the side. I quickly blacked out at the pain watching everyone fighting for their lives.
last edited over a year ago
Excellent theocean!
Yup gud one....